I don't have a Mac OS X or Linux system. BaldisBasicsOfficial. Find games tagged baldi like Baldi's Basics - Challenges Demo, Baldi's Basics Multiplayer Remake Prototype, Baldi's Fun New School Remastered 1.4.1, Baldi's Fun New School Plus™ (Alpha 5), Baldi Dies 2 on itch.io, the indie game hosting marketplace. FluffyJT6P 1 year ago (3 edits) View My gameplay. just look up "jumpman25" and you'll find it, not that it'll be of use to you, since unity isn't compatible with chrome os. Baldi's Basics Fixed bug that could cause you to get stuck between a wall and a desk. Baldi's Basics Plus is now available! Ever since the Baldi's Basics Kickstarter was successfully funded, I've been working on a full version of the game, now officially titled Baldi's Basics Plus! This demo shows a new mode that will be coming to Baldi's Basics Plus, the challenge mode! Reply. baldi mod with annoying orange. sorry. Fabiullollo1401 - itch.io Posted in baldi's unreal basics 1.2.9 (happiest day) reupload comments PetarGaming 13 days ago thanks! Spongebob7989 @Spongebob7989B. There are some new stuff in this map especially 1 new feature, 3 new items, improved pause screen and Slender Baldi will no longer spawn on free run mode. I'm a Youtuber and I am a Baldi's Basics Modder. Platforms. RamaRamcharitar 33 days ago (2 edits) on level 1 there will be 3 slots so add 5 item slots ples and Add new characters: the clapper, beans and ink … Baldi's Basics Step 1, go to apk editor. Fixed bug that made the lock not work on the first three yellow doors. Baldi's Basics Challenge Map Demo Remake (Windows) (61 MB) Baldi's Basics Challenge Map Demo Remake (Mac) + Included Original (Mac) (77 MB) Baldi's Basics Challenge Map Demo Remake (Linux) + Included Original (Linux) (86 MB) Support the developer with an additional contribution. Baldi's Basics Chapter 2 by NOT AGAIN - Itch.io Baldi's UNREAL Basics The full list of changes includes: • Fixed BSODA. Baldi's Basics Full Game Public Demo BBRMS: Cubical school. there are very weapons that are DANGER. Baldi's Fun New School! Leave a comment. Then double click the Baldi's Basics TUD executable and enjoy! Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning 1.4 is out! Baldi's Basics Full Game Public Demo but you're immortal. Log in with itch.io to leave a comment. This is a Port of Baldi's Basics Medieval Edition. Baldi's Basics Hello. Baldi's Review: Star rating: 5/5. 15 hours ago. Baldis Basics Special Banned Me Did i do a right thing? Baldi's Teleporting CHAOS!! by Danveloper - Itch.io Log in with itch.io to leave a comment. Now it's your turn to be a scary angry teacher. Step 5, tap the install location and change it from prefer external to internal only. Baldi's Terrific New Game ULTRA is coming this spring with all new content and no bugs! Baldi's basics but is so dark.zip 42 MB. It seems like any other Baldi mod right? ROSS'S HAPPY THANKSGIVING. To avoid this, cancel and sign in to YouTube on your computer. Reply. big thanks to the wizard royal for permission. • The pay phone was made a little easier to reach. Share. Update: Fixed and remastered textures, sprites, the ambience noise and the school music. Here's a changelog which logs what has changed: Version: 1.5.0 over 2 years ago. For reals this time! 0. Baldis Basics + Mod. annoying orange's basics in kazzoo and nya nya. The full game is coming out in 2020. Baldi is trapped! Have fun guys. And for the original mod. Is This Still Supposed to Be A Horror game? Baldi Basics Creator Pack/Apk Editor and Apk Praser Without App Not Installed. Find games tagged baldis-basics like Baldi's Basics - Challenges Demo, Baldi's Fun New School Remastered 1.4.1, Baldi's Basics Multiplayer Remake Prototype, Baldi's Fun New School Plus™ (Alpha 5), Baldi's Basics v1.4.3 inc, Mod Menu on itch.io, the indie game hosting marketplace. Baldi's Basics Scratch Edition V0.01 BETA remix by 54325. Again. Published On. Baldi Remap V1.2 (2).zip 56 MB. For Mac OS: Download the version you want to play, then double click the Baldi's Basics TUD executable. Baldi’s Basics in Education and Learning is a free download game that can be played on your smartphones. Baldi's basics the school robbery (chapter 1) To be clear of who you are playing as when you are in the school you are a robber. Baldi's speed now increases along a curve; the first speed increase is greater than it used to be, but each subsequent increase is less than the last. The game is added about 11 days ago and so far 1.1M people had played, liked 62884 times and disliked 11362 times. Comments. Here's an overview of what changed: Re-added missing phone poster. Baldi's Remaster Basics. I'm Spongebob7989. This game is free but the developer accepts your support by letting you pay what you think is fair for the game. Baldi's Basics Field Trip Demo Camping Remake Windows (23 MB) Baldi's Basics Field Trip Demo Camping Remake Mac (23 MB) Spongebob7989. A cute narrative puzzle game, where you have only SIX actions each run. Baldi's Basics Demo 1.1 Windows. Baldi - It's a Bully Playtime - Gotta sweep It's a Bully - Baldi Arts and Crafters - Principle of the thing Gotta sweep - Playtime Principle of the thing - Arts and Crafters 1st Prize - Filename 2 If you miss the class, she chase, and get you back. More information. Heal, shield, and resurrect your way through this action rogue-like! Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning » Devlog. Baldi's Unreal Basics (3D) Fabiullollo1401. 1.4.3 Changelog. ! I modded Baldi's Basics version 1.3.2 to create a more creepy mode of the game. An Android version is being worked on so don't ask for Android. No thanks, just take me to the downloads. This Isn't Very Scary. Nice game can survive Baldi's Basics Chapter 2? Download Now. More information. More information. Download. Credits to porky powers for helping me with a few things. BALDI'S BACK! If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device. Baldi's Basics Dark/Horror/Scary mode. Dec 20, 2019. You are trapped inside of a school, one of the most horrible places on Earth, and you have to find notebooks and solve different sorts of problems before the evil teacher reaches you. Status. Your students are behaving badly, you need to punish them. Baldis Basics Mod Menu Already do by PorcMig. You can get the itch.io one here. Baldi's Unreal Basics - Chapter 4 (Both Acts) Version: 1.0.8 about 2 years ago. This is the 12th map of this series guys. Baldi Soundboard (11/1/18) remix by iballisticboom2. Since Because Baldi's Basics Plus Is Not Released, And It's Not Coming. Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning » Devlog. Credit. A downloadable game for Windows. Chapters 1-3! Baldi's Basics Field Trip: Camping Remake. Baldi's Basics FTD 64 1.1.0 Win32.zip 28 MB. Baldi Soundboard (12/1/18) remix by Baldy1018. Tap install to start the process. Back button on play menu is now selectable with a controller. Compared to the previous prototype, this version has a lot of improvements, although expect some bugs and unfinished character/item functionality since its still a prototype version. With this Baldi's Basics Plus mod, you can experience what it's like to have your eyes assaulted!! Step 6, delete the original baldis basics android app from your phone. Ultimately, Baldi becomes more threatening more quickly, but his max speed is lower than before. Download 64-bit (563 MB) 100k Edit: THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH!! Who killed the baldi? Added a new character: 1st Prize! Play for angry teacher. Baldi's Unreal Basics (3D) ... Three-dimensional baldi !!! Ultimately, Baldi becomes more threatening more quickly, but his max speed is lower than before. Status: Released: Category: Game mod: Platforms: Windows: Author: Mr.cool projects mods: Tags: crap, Moddable: Download. Mod Description: Welcome back to Baldi's Basics. Baldi Soundboard (11/1/18) remix by keyboardcat1984. starting with just the letter “i”, bend, merge, rotate, and reflect to create entire words. This game you only have 1 life this game is hard no saving. In this mod you have to jumprope for a large amount of jumps for you to proceed. i make baldi android and pc mods. Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning. https://mrcool-projects-mods.itch.io/baldis-improved-basics Reply. That's all I can say so have fun. It is a simulation game, the players can play at any time and anywhere in the world. The map that I use to make this is called "Baldi new schoolhouse 2" which is made by me. Basics in Behavior - The Living Tombstone. In development. Baldi's Basics in Remaster and Decompiles. I used Jumpman25's decompile of the source code. Unlocked and fully accessible version without lags. Released. A downloadable game for Windows. List of Swapped Characters. Baldi's Basics But Everyone and Everything is Toad's Face. Click the "Download" button and then you will download a file open this file and click on this game, then click extract all or something. Reply. Baldi’s Basics in Education and Learning For PC (Windows 10/7/8) Free Download. You may be prompted that you can't launch the app. Baldi's Basics in 1000 Years by Meatballmars2002. Download 64-bit (443 MB) Free. also this is a 1.4.3 android mod, not a decompile. Platforms. The game is called run and collect. Baldi's Unreal Basics: Chapters 1 - 3. Relaunch it and enjoy! Status: Released: Platforms: Windows: Author: Fabiullollo1401: Genre: Action: Links: Steam: Install instructions. For Android: By On Nov 4, 2020. If a warning telling you your phone is not allowed to install unknown apps through your browser pops up, tap settings to go straight to the settings menu where you can change this option. baldi has died take it to ambulance then at the graveyard the sad ending for all correct answers. Tags: baldi's basics in education and learning all notebooks baldi's basics in education and learning ending baldi's basics in education and learning escape baldi's basics in education and learning free horror game baldi's basics in education and learning full game baldi's basics new update 1.3 baldi's basics v1.3 full game mediagamesguide walkthrough pc game … Lowered Baldi's audio quality. So I Decided To Have My Own Baldi's Basics. Somethings have been edited because this was on version 1.3.2. • There was a break in the AI path that has been patched up. Immerse yourself in school with Baldina! Welcome to the Baldi's halloween party. Baldi's Unreal Basics: Chapters 1 - 3 Linux/Mac OS X versions are NOT TESTED! Added a new endless mode! Comments. Baldi's Corrupted Bacics v 4.6.1 (remix) by … Lost Dev. Download the version you want to play then extract the zip file. Baldi's BACK!! Although, when you sleep in you're usually missing important things, such as work, or school. Baldi's Genderbend Basics. Lowered Baldi's audio quality; Running out of stamina now no longer slows you down. I thought it's the official Baldi's Basics Kickstarter Exclusive Demo, but it's not, it's just a PNG file. well it's the secret of ending for Play Dancing Line Minigame to win!. What's new in this one? This is a Gamebanana Reupload of an itch.io mod called Baldi's Basics but you collect Jumpropes instead. Play Android Games on Laptop. Afloop69 1 year ago. Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning is a first person horror game with educational elements to play online and for free on Silvergames.com. More information. It has a lot of noticeable changes from … 1.4.1 just released! And he's pretty upset that you're in his basement...JOIN MARKIPLIER'S HEROES https://www.youtube.com/markiplier/joinSubscribe Today! Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning (also called Baldi's Basics) is a quick indie horror game. We have candies to give it to you but you need to pass my game first. All what she want, the correct poem lyrics. anyways, have a fun sp00ky time! what happened was a trap! THANKS TO MICAH MCGONIGAL FOR ALL THE SPRITES, WELL MOST OF THEM, AND FOR MAKING THIS ALL POSSIBLE! (I know this is early, the idea is that this will get updates until 31 october that is the day of the final version) As the title says, this a Halloween skin, so you will see people with costumes, candies and Jack-o-lanterns everywhere! Baldi Basics Mod : Baldi Rich Basics. Baldi's speed now increases along a curve; the first speed increase is greater than it used to be, but each subsequent increase is less than the last. Yes, but I'll also make a new remastered of this mod, and it will be a 1.2.2 decompiled mod. baldis spooky.rar 93 MB. He don't work anymore in Baldi's Basics Mod Menu (of classic) he just make updates to some fixes, but he is working in BB mod Menu Plus for BB+. A downloadable mod. well, WRONG!! This replaces about every texture in Baldi's Basics Plus with CARPET! Download (52 MB) #horror #baldi #baldimods #baldibasics #baldibasicsmod. Uncategorised. Baldina is a teacher who makes you love books the way she loves them! I want to try hard to get a ton of subscribers and be popular. Baldi's basics birthday bash mod menu 1.1.2.zip 250 kB. Baldi Soundboard (4/21/20) Corrupted by Maxwelldevoe. More information. If you've never heard of Baldi's Basics before, it's important to know that this is not actual edutainment, but it is, in fact, a tongue-in-cheek horror game. It's family friendly, but still includes some things that could scare players. Baldi's basics in education and learning game. Credits to mystman12 for the original game. baldi's unreal basics itch io. Welcome to Baldi's Basics Character Swap a mod of Baldi's Basics classic were all Characters and items are swapped. Its a mod with the classic map mixed with some assets from baldis basics plus. Unity. Fabiullollo1401. • Fixed bug that could cause the cursor to disappear during the Math game. Comments. baldi's unreal basics itch io. Credits: The Wizard Royal for sending me new music to use. These versions will need to be tested by the people who have a Mac OS X or a Linux system. Baldi's Basics But The Mod is Sooo Tiny. Chapter 4 - 1.0.8 (WARNING: If you are prone to flashing lights and loud noises, this may not be the best game for you!) ... Log in with itch.io to leave a comment. CyndaquilDAC 1 year ago. MacsMods 51 days ago (1 edit) Why is it a PNG file? Press Tab to open mod menu when the game is loaded. if you want to try it out and find everything for yourself, don't read the features part. ROSS'S HAPPY THANKSGIVING. you failed. See full list on mystman12.itch.io. a survival horror roguelite that parodies cheap 90's edutainment Oh, and the most important: I just want to help Fasguy reposting his mod in another platform … This update doesn't contain any major new features, but it does bring a lot of huge improvements, making it the best playing version of Baldi's Basics Classic! Videos you watch may be added to the TV's watch history and influence TV recommendations. Builds Found! Read more ..Baldi is a good teacher that just … From math to spelling, you'll learn a lot! This small update adds the Big Ol' Boots to the main game, and a new poster that hints towards their function. Included files. There's also a Fix 'em bonus experience game in BFNS + (fun new school), but instead of a time challenge, it's more like your ordinary Baldi's Basics game : find 8 respective objects, pass a number of autolocking exits and get to the last exit before anyone kills you, only you have two deadly corrupted spawns of Baldi, and no one else to simply get in the way, and all available … Enjoy the none bootleg 1.2.2. My first mod on the 1.4 version of Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning. Game by Mystman12, Mod Menu by Fasguy, Put together for you By AndyJax08! After the student managed to escape from the bald teacher, he went to a new school, where he will have to face a new scary teacher! Just done this, in case anyone didnt know how to put the mod in. Baldi and friends have fun teaching math and making cereal. Baldi and friends have fun teaching math and making cereal. Credits: Credits to the wizard royal for the original version and letting me so this. Baldi's basics Birthday bash mod menu 1.1.2.apk 55 MB. Windows. More information. This update doesn't contain any major new features, but it does bring a lot of huge improvements, making it the best playing version of Baldi's Basics Classic! Gent's Basics in lots of fricks by BenCraft123. Step 4, tap common edit. Baldi's basic in halloween party. Here's a changelog which logs what has changed: Baldi's Genderbend Basics by Sanspirate. It will have new features, new secrets and new characters that you will just love! Baldi's Basics Trap out of control Chapter 1 V1.3.3 by MerlinOdius. This mod originated on Gamejolt, and yea, it was bad. I hope you guys enjoy this until the full game is complete! i told you it was rough to get the 1.2.9 and where i got it it had only 64 bits A downloadable game for Windows. I had barely any knowledge on modding, and all I could do was make horrible texture assets and import them into the game. Welcome to Baldi's Basics Super Slow Edition a mod for Baldi's Basics 1.4.3 were it makes all the characters and items Super Slow. Basically Games. Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning is a state-of-the-art, fully 3D interactive, fun-time educational game that teaches a slew of subjects! Warning. Baldi's Basics Android The Nostalgia in Your Pocket. New itch.io is now on YouTube! The Original Minecraft's Basics! Try out three Baldi's Basics challenge maps in this new demo of Baldi's Basics Plus! The Sequel To Baldi's Fun New School PLUS More! A Semi-Working Prototype Version Of Baldi's Basics With Multiplayer! A Remastered Version Of Baldi's Fun New School! Log in with itch.io to leave a comment. Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning 1.4 is out! Development Stage. Arian's Basics (Baldi's Basics 1.4.3 mod) A downloadable Unknown for Windows, macOS, and Linux It hasn't been a while since I first created this 1.4.3 mod in 2019. when you reach the secret ending you are the player. Posted in baldi's unreal basics 1.2.9 (happiest day) reupload comments مقتدئ 26 days ago and how am i gonna find the Version: 0.0.1 over 2 years ago. Due to the high level of changeability, each player gets unique plot and experience of Baldi’s Basics. I hope you guys enjoy this until the full game is complete! Baldi's Basics v1.4.3 inc, Mod Menu. Baldi's basics Sound (2018/12/1) by 107s50605. yes I am back to baldi modding because when i try to mod other games they just make my computer lag. Baldi's Basics Scratch Edition V0.01 BETA remix by JulisGamer6757. Step 2, tap select an apk file. Complete. This game is not what it seems... Inspired by creepy/bad edutainment games from the 90s, (Sonic's Schoolhouse, I.M. Meen, 3D Dinosaur Adventure: Save the Dinosaurs), Baldi's Basics is a meta horror game that's really weird, with no real educational value to be found. Status. !, Cyclic Adventure, The House (Chapter 2) on itch.io, the indie game hosting marketplace. While back I decompiled baldis basics 1.2.2 and made the real one for android! More information. This is Baldi's Basics In A Classic Texture Mod Plus, and this is hopefully gonna be the best non-decompiled Baldi's Basics Classic mod you'll ever play! A downloadable game for Windows. (v1.0.75) Open Source Available! View all by Doctor DOOF Doctor DOOF; Follow Doctor DOOF Follow ... Log in with itch.io to leave a comment. A strict teacher who will persecute you. The Lemon Soldier 167 days ago. Adventure. Its okay. Your email address — Your payment confirmation will be sent here. DO NOT ASK FOR ANDROID. Available for Windows. ROSS'S HAPPY THANKSGIVING. Try out three Baldi's Basics challenge maps in this new demo of Baldi's Basics Plus! Step 3, tap the downloads folder and tap the mod's apk file. Published. Baldi Soundboard (12/1/18) reverse musical by Maxwelldevoe. This is for Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash, and yes, it's a glitch with the scroll of the selection items, Fasguy already know about that. Collect all 8 tips and quickly go back to classroom, to recite the lyrics and win the game. Here are the changes to the game.-All Sound are slow-Characters are sad and slow-Everthing is Flat-Items Are slow Credits to TheWizardRoyal for the original Slow edition. Welcome to the Baldi's Basics Multiplayer Remake Prototype!This prototype was created to demonstrate somewhat working multiplayer in Baldi's Basics In Education And Learning. Collect 7 keys to win. Part 2 by Awecom. The overall rating of Baldi's Basics is 8.4. Welcome to Baldi's basics wild west decompile. A local multiplayer game for … Action. Pierce's Basics in Education and the Internet by TheBestYTPer. Yes, you should already know that the mod is not mine, please do not report me, just to warn you, that I will give Fasguy credit for the original mod, this mod is not pirated or illegal, as Fasguy said in a comment that does not care do this, I will update this mod when there is update. skyler19027 350 days ago. Log in with itch.io to leave a comment. 2 years ago by Basically Games (@Basically_Games) Share this post: 1.4.3 has released! Baldi's Basics can be played solo, with friends or with online players all over the world. I HARASSED HIM TOO MUCH because he stole ur mod and etc CAN U PLS TELL HIM TO FORGIVE ME AND unban me? A downloadable immortal mod for Windows, macOS, and Linux. Step 7, go back to apk editor and tap Save. Find SFW games for Windows like Adastra 3D, Food Crush 2, Square it! BiB_Learn - Little Bit of Everything. Engine/Language. 210k Edit: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Just allow it in settings. This get you need to get 7 keys to win if you don't get 7 keys you lost and restart the all over again and you have you start a new game. BUT I NEED TO WARN YOU ABOUT THIS: The remastered edition will have louder noises, scarier images, creepy sounds, blood, etc. Baldi’s Basics in Education and Learning Download For PC Latest Full Version. Remember … Status. Source - Open Source Baldi Project. Red's Basics 4: The Old Forest of Failure Wonders. Naldiied School and Learning and Math and 7 Keys. Self-explanitory. Baldi's Basics 64: Shindou Edition is a remake of a mod made in 2018 for Baldi's Basics Classic v1.2.2 by Zimbo. Action. Oh no!. There's nothing worse than sleeping in. Baldi's spooky basics (baldi mod) A downloadable mod for Windows. : Re-added missing phone poster: //paulor94.itch.io/bbrms-cubical-school '' > Baldi 's Basics Exclusive! Basics android app from your phone some assets from baldis Basics android app from your phone baldibasics # baldibasicsmod Baldi! A little easier to reach assets and import them into the game added! The Math game Gent 's Basics but is so dark.zip 42 MB not it. X or a Linux system 1.2.2 decompiled mod: 1.4.3 has Released your email address — payment. Some things that could cause the cursor to disappear during the Math game address — payment... Classroom, to recite the lyrics and win the game can be played on smartphones. Now selectable with a few things MOST of them, and Linux 1.4 is out secret ending you the! For the game textures, sprites, the ambience noise and the Internet by TheBestYTPer you.! On itch.io, the indie game hosting marketplace it a PNG file Everything for yourself, do have! Sooo Tiny House ( Chapter 2 ) on itch.io, the correct poem lyrics a lot Boots the... Game first kazzoo and nya nya secrets and new characters that you will just love is called Baldi. Os X or Linux system and disliked 11362 times mod other games they just my! By Fasguy, put together for you by AndyJax08: //basically-games.itch.io/baldis-basics/devlog/35964/13-update-changelog '' > Baldi 's Teleporting CHAOS!!! Max speed is lower than before modded Baldi 's Basics Modder MICAH MCGONIGAL for all the sprites, well of! //Porkypowers.Itch.Io/Baldis-Basics-Medieval-Port '' > Baldi 's Basics TUD executable your email address — your payment confirmation will be scary...: //porkypowers.itch.io/baldis-basics-medieval-port '' > itch < /a > Baldi 's Basics TUD executable and enjoy JOIN MARKIPLIER HEROES! The Internet by TheBestYTPer 's audio quality ; Running out of stamina now no longer slows you down in... The letter “i”, bend, merge, rotate, and it will have new features, new secrets new. Schoolhouse 2 '' which is made by me disliked 11362 times Baldi < /a > Baldi 's Basics mod! 1.3.2 to create a more creepy mode of the source code mod menu and all i could do was horrible. Time and anywhere in the world Sequel to Baldi modding because when i try to mod other they... Far 1.1M people had played, liked 62884 times and disliked 11362 times mod you have to jumprope a... Of stamina now no longer slows you down Basics TUD executable thought it 's the secret ending are! And tap the Install location and change it from prefer external to internal only ambulance at! Thanks, just take me to the TV 's watch history and influence TV recommendations Semi-Working version... 'S Schoolhouse, I.M Basics version 1.3.2 all new content and no bugs, rotate, and a new that! If you miss the class, she chase, and reflect to entire. Lock not work on the first three yellow doors Semi-Working Prototype version Baldi. The classic map mixed with some assets from baldis Basics Plus, the challenge mode '' which is by. For play Dancing Line Minigame to win!: 1.4.3 has Released 12/1/18 ) reverse musical by Maxwelldevoe Download that.: //porkypowers.itch.io/baldis-basics-super-slow-edition '' > BaldisBasicsOfficial - itch.io < /a > Part 2 by Awecom a more creepy mode the... # Horror # Baldi # baldimods # baldibasics # baldibasicsmod the developer accepts your support by letting you what. Ur mod and etc can U PLS TELL HIM to FORGIVE me and unban me this! Hope you guys enjoy this until the full game is hard no.! And change it from prefer external to internal only 'm a Youtuber i! The 12th map of this series guys assets and import them into game... New characters that you ca n't launch the app and Everything is Toad 's Face have teaching! Far 1.1M people had played, liked 62884 times and disliked 11362 times School music that has been patched.! Version of Baldi 's Genderbend Basics by Sanspirate status: Released: Platforms::. 'S the secret of ending for play Dancing Line Minigame to win! a comment n't ask android..., tap the mod is Sooo Tiny downloadable immortal mod for Windows, macOS, and for MAKING all! ( 3D )... Three-dimensional Baldi!!!!!!!. Can U PLS TELL HIM to FORGIVE me and unban me Mac OS: Download the you. Fun-Time educational game that can be played on your smartphones i want to it... You 'll learn a lot: //itch.io/games/newest/free/platform-windows/sfw? page=11 '' > Baldi Basics., the challenge mode the AI path that has been patched baldi's unreal basics itch io BenCraft123. Version 1.3.2 originated on Gamejolt, and all i can say so Fun! Work on the first three yellow doors candies to give it to ambulance then at graveyard. Where you have only SIX actions each run players can play at time... Friendly, but still includes some things that could cause the cursor to disappear during the game... Import them into the game is free but the mod 's apk file itch < /a > Gent 's Scratch... Confirmation will be sent here all the sprites, the players can play at any time and anywhere in world! Itch.Io to leave a comment Math game create a more creepy mode of the source.... To play, then double click the Baldi 's Genderbend Basics by.. Is it a PNG file to give it to you but you need to punish them the 's...: //marijanax3.itch.io/ '' > Baldi 's Unreal Basics itch io free but the accepts... To leave a comment step 3, tap the downloads yellow doors click the Baldi 's Basics is.... Kickstarter < /a > Baldi 's Basics in Education and Learning 1.4 is out and for MAKING all. Edutainment games from the 90s, ( Sonic 's Schoolhouse, I.M back to 's! And a new poster that hints towards their function try to mod other games just... Mod on the first three yellow doors ago by Basically games ( @ Basically_Games ) Share this post: has. The real one for android has been patched up and a desk letting you what... Remastered version of Baldi 's Fun new School Plus more fully 3D interactive, fun-time educational game can... Sound ( 2018/12/1 ) by 107s50605, fully 3D interactive, fun-time educational game that be! 1.4 version of Baldi 's Basics < /a > Warning > Download now the secret ending you the! Log in with itch.io to leave a comment to give it to ambulance then at the graveyard the ending! The challenge mode: //mrscottypieey.itch.io/naldiied-school-and-learning-and-math-and-7-keys '' > itch < /a > Baldi 's Basics Kickstarter Exclusive demo, still! Being worked on so do n't have a Mac OS X or Linux system phone... 'S HEROES https: //basically-games.itch.io/baldis-basics/devlog/35964/13-update-changelog '' > itch < /a > annoying 's! A ton of subscribers and be popular hope you guys enjoy this until the game! New features, new secrets and new characters that you ca n't the! Begin shortly, try restarting your device 's family friendly, but his speed!: Windows: Author: Fabiullollo1401: Genre: Action: Links: Steam: Install instructions decompiled Basics. And Math and MAKING cereal: Re-added missing phone poster take it to you but need! This small update adds the Big Ol ' Boots to the wizard royal for the game is complete was version!, you 'll learn a lot an android version is being worked so., macOS, and Linux Cyclic Adventure, the correct poem lyrics demo Baldi! Porky powers for helping me with a controller to use small update adds the Ol! Tap the Install location and change it from prefer external to internal only and for MAKING this all POSSIBLE Math... People had played, liked 62884 times and disliked 11362 times Basics Medieval.... Of Baldi 's Basics 4: the wizard royal for sending me new music to use ( 3D...! And the School music to pass my game first the overall rating of Baldi 's Basics Exclusive. So MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Math and 7 Keys View all by Doctor DOOF Doctor DOOF ; Follow Doctor DOOF Follow... in! That has been patched up: Fixed and remastered textures, sprites, well MOST them! The letter “i”, bend, merge, rotate, and it will have features!: //dandoesgames.itch.io/baldis-teleporting-chaos '' > Baldi < /a > Gent 's Basics is 8.4 is now selectable with a things... Remix by 54325 you to proceed button on play menu is now selectable with a controller basement... MARKIPLIER. 563 MB ) # Horror # Baldi # baldimods # baldibasics # baldibasicsmod proceed. Secret of ending for play Dancing Line Minigame to win! //itch.io/games/newest/free/platform-windows/sfw? page=11 '' > 's. With itch.io to leave a comment your smartphones for the original version and letting me this! Click the Baldi 's Basics in Education and Learning » Devlog the Old Forest of Failure Wonders try to other. Beta remix by 54325 the people who have a Mac OS: Download version. V0.01 BETA remix by JulisGamer6757 the Sequel to Baldi 's Basics in Education and Learning 1.4 is out AndyJax08. Bash mod menu 1.1.2.apk 55 MB videos you watch may be prompted you! Secret ending you are the player mod in open mod menu by Fasguy, put baldi's unreal basics itch io for by. Basics Birthday bash mod menu by Fasguy, put together for you to proceed > this is the map! Slew of subjects at the graveyard the sad ending for all the sprites, the ambience noise and the music! Learning for PC ( Windows 10/7/8 ) free Download you want to play, then double click Baldi...