He rarely shares a love story, but during his appearance on the show Because I Just Want To Talk, Gong Yoo talked about his old love . Wook Talk - Wikipedia bahasa Indonesia, ensiklopedia bebas hide. Courtesy of . Fans of Gong Yoo know that he does fishing as a hobby. Lee Dong-wook Wants to Talk), juga dikenal sebagai Because I Want to Talk, adalah acara gelar wicara Korea Selatan yang dibawakan oleh Lee Dong-wook bersama komedian Jang Do-yeon dan penyiar Jo Jung-shik [].Acara ini ditayangkan setiap hari Rabu pukul 22:00 di SBS TV mulai 4 Desember 2019 . During the latest episode of Because I Want To Talk, Lee Dong Wook and Gong Yoo revealed their ideal types in a partner and when they feel most attracted to women. He shared that he sent her a text, but she never replied to him. Gong Hyojin. #kdramaedit #kactoredit #lee dong wook #gong yoo #because i want to talk #he gets to be on this blog because i love him <3 #***m #gifs …. Download A Blind Date with Lee Dong Wok and Gong Yoo [Because I Want to Talk Ep 2] Download GONG YOO sing THE LAST TIME (by ERIC BENET) Download Gong Yoo for UNICEF Cambodia (eng sub) Download [IU's Palette] 8. It's time to check out his new charms as a show host. Because I want to Talk Ep.1 Ft. Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook. Latest Amapiano Gqom. By Jae-Ha Kim Kocowa.com December 2, 2019. Gong Yoo started his show business career as a video jockey on Mnet in 2000 and debuted as an actor in the TV series "School 4" in 2001. En un episodio del programa «Because I Want To Talk«, Gong Yoo y Lee Dong Wook tuvieron que responder algunas preguntas a cerca de sus vidas amorosas del pasado. I have enlisted the military in order to fulfill my national duty. On the December 11th episode of Lee Dongwook's 'Because I Want to Talk,' Gong Yoo talked more about his ideal type. Chapter Text. "Episode ini adalah episode pembuka acara ini. Archived. On actor Lee Dong Wook's brand new talk show Because I Want To Talk, his Goblin best friend Gong Yoo appeared and blessed the premiering episode (And we all related a million times and more to comedian Jang Do Yeon's reaction to his impeccable visual). Lee Dong Wook invites his friend from "Goblin," Gong Yoo. Sama seperti Gong Yoo, Gong Hyojin bercerita bahwa dia pernah mengirim pesan yang sama ke mantannya. At first, Because I Want to Talk was all about Gong Yoo, sigh… heaven, but knew I had to watch other guests if I were to give a good picture of what Because I Want to Talk had to offer. Lee Dong Wook's talk show "Because I Want To" made its highly anticipated premiere! Lee Dong-Wook wants to talk. Los dos parecían sentir vergüenza, pero por coincidencia, respondieron casi de la misma manera. When asked why he agreed to appear in Because I Want To Talk, Gong replied feeling at ease knowing Lee is the . Because I Want To Talk - Episode 1. Close. Dalam episode ini, kita akan melihat ilmuwan forensik Yoo Seong Ho, profesor Sekolah Ked…. Lee Dong Wook saat ini juga sedang sibuk mempromosikan talkshow barunya, Because I Want To Talk. On the December 4 episode, Lee Dong Wook made his debut as a talk show host and welcomed his first guest . Posted by. 1:23. Gong Yoo Girlfriend and Dating Rumors. Are you going to listen? The Bride of Habaek. But I don't think she answered. Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook are put into a situation talk with Do Yeon, and they share their values. Beyond Evil. In the new variety program "Because I Want To Talk" (SBS) aired on the evening of December 4, host Lee Dong Wook appeared with comedian Jang Do Yeon as the hosts of the show. BECAUSE I WANT TO TALK (2019) Sinopse: Depois de ser reconhecido por sua capacidade de comunicador em "Strong Heart", o talk show pessoal de Lee Dong Wook foi lançado. Comedian Jang Do Yeon is here to assist him with her great sense of humor, and moreover, Anchor Jo Jung Sik . Actor Lee Dong-wook's talk show "Because I want to talk" ended Wednesday with a 2.3 percent viewership rating. This thread is archived. youtu.be/MPGhk1. Install our app https://kocowa.onel. Cinderella and the Four Knights. . Bölüm: 'Palette'e kurulan WiFi (Konuk: Gong Yoo) [Türkçe Altyazılı) . On a recent episode of SBS's Because I Want To Talk, Jang Do Yeon remembered going on a blind date with Lee Dong Wook and Gong Yoo. It aired on Wednesdays at 22:00 (KST) time slot on SBS TV from December 4, 2019 to . Kim Seo Hyung is invited to Because I Want to Talk to talk about herself. Because I Want To Talk - Episode 7. lee dong wook and gong yoo + | because i want to talk ep. Dec 12, 2021 - Explore Shado's board "Lee dong wook" on Pinterest. (2019) After being recognized for his talking ability in "Strong Heart", Lee Dong Wook's personal talk show has been launched. Dong Wook and Gong Yoo also go to Jeju Island to have in-depth… read more. HOT- Gong Yoo dated a girl outside the entertainment industry, he and his girlfriend quickly broke up because of different personalities. Because I Want To Talk Episode 1. On November 3, King Kong by Starship . Thereafter, Gong Yoo did many supporting roles in dramas and movies and hosted the music program "Music Camp" in 2004. I know this because I am a tenured professor of Gong Yoo horniness and did my Ph.D. thesis on how he could absolutely ruin my life. Because I Want to Talk: With Lee Dong-Wook, Do-Yeon Jang, Jo Jung Shik. Gong Yoo revealed he is not yet into dating and wanted to focus more in his career. The actor shared that he loves to eat but because he gains weight . BECAUSE I WANT TO TALK (NEW KOREAN TV SHOW) Grim Reaper and Goblin reunited for a talk show. Fakaza Music Home (current) Sitemap (current) Latest Music Download 2021. ดูรายการเกาหลี Because I Want To Talk (Gong Yoo)[ซับไทย] EP.1. They also have another friend there, who is none other than Park Byung Eun. (Source: MyDramaList) Edit Translation. A partir de dezembro, com Gong Yoo como seu primeiro convidado, poderemos ver sua química incrível em uma viagem à ilha de Jeju. Lee Dong Wook Because I Want To Talk is a talk show that invites the best celebrities in each field and cover their multiple characteristics. Jang Do Yeon is literally us :) Kaynak: bortecinetugce because i want to talk lee dong wook jang do yeon gong yoo goblin grim reaper talk show korean show kshow sbs sbs show save. Lee Dong-wook's first talk show starts with a bang, ends in a whimper. [HOT] Lee Sung-wook and Lee Joon-hyuk Chasing Running Yang Dong-geun, 365 : 운명을 거스르는 1년 20200407. Lee Dong Wook first introduced Gong Yoo's turning point as the mega-hit drama series, titled Coffee Prince , from back in 2007. I know he's already established himself as a brilliant performer and leading man. Bring It On, Ghost. Chapter 514: I'm not a psychic who can read minds. Lee Dong Wook memulai perjalanan baru dan temannya, Gong Yoo, hadir sebagai tamu pertama untuk menduk…. Dalam episode pertama Lee Dong Wook 'Because I Want to Talk,' Gong Yoo mengungkapkan bahwa dia pernah mengirim pesan teks ke mantannya ketika mabuk. Thậm chí, Gong Yoo còn nhắn tin nhưng người ấy vẫn không đáp lại. In an episode of Because I Just Want To Talk, Gong Yoo spoke about the time when he contacted an ex-girlfriend after getting drunk. Full episodes can be found on KOCOWA Watch Full Episodes on the Web https://bit.ly/2E5VmuYWant to watch on your phone? 10.0/10 from 4 users. With a bright smile, the actor said, "Hello, this is actor Gong Myung. Wook Talk (Hangul: 이동욱은 토크가 하고싶어서; RR: Idongugeun Tokeuga Hagosipeoseo; lit. Chapter 1. Lee Dong-wook Wants to Talk), also known as Because I Want to Talk, is a South Korean talk show hosted by Lee Dong-wook alongside comedian Jang Do-yeon and announcer Jo Jung-shik. Bölüm: 'Palette'e kurulan WiFi (Konuk: Gong Yoo) [Türkçe Altyazılı) 4 / 9. Credit: Lee Dong Wook / Instagram. Source Full episodes can be found on KOCOWA Watch Full Episodes on the Web https://bit.ly/2E5VmuYWant to watch on your phone? I know Gong Yoo is a well-known Korean actor from Busan who rose to fame in the early 2000s. 20 comments. Full episodes can be found on KOCOWA Watch Full Episodes on the Web https://bit.ly/2E5VmuYWant to watch on your phone? Lee Dong Wook dan Gong Yoo (Soompi) Siapa yang nggak sabar nungguin comeback Lee Dong Wook di drama? Finally, Lee Dong Wook's show "Because I Want To Talk" lifted the veil. Because I Want to Talk (2019) After being recognized for his talking ability in "Strong Heart", Lee Dong Wook's personal talk show has been launched. Gong Yoo, who was holding back the pain in his nose, immediately complied to enter the clinic. The guest for the first episode was actor Gong Yoo. A mid 40s, red-haired man was sitting at a table in a coffee shop, with a laptop and notebook opened up in front of him. Hyo Rin who saw that was holding back laughter because a grown man like Dae Hyun was being so spoiled with Soo Yin. Because I Want To Talk (2019) Because I Want To Talk. It's indeed not the first time for the actor to talk about his dream girl. "Honey, I want you to clean my wound," Dae Hyun pleaded like a child. Gong Hyo Jin tiết lộ cô và Gong Yoo đã rất tức giận khi Lee Chun Hee tuyên bố kết hôn với vợ trẻ kém 9 tuổi 5 ngày trước | 479 | sis_wanabe Mới đây, nữ diễn viên Gong Hyo Jin đã chia sẻ về phản ứng của những người xung quanh khi hai người bạn thân của cô là Lee Chun Hee và . "Because I Want to Talk" is set to premiere on December 4 at 10 p.m . He's described as a rising star of talk shows and he's seen sharing a great conversation with his first guest Gong Yoo. ดูรายการเกาหลี Because I Want To Talk (Lee Se Dol)[ซับไทย] EP.3 . On Lee Dong Wook's talk show, Because I Want to Talk, Gong Yoo reasserted his preference for assertive women. Loves his cats. Lee Dong-wook Wants to Talk), also known as Because I Want to Talk, is a South Korean talk show hosted by Lee Dong-wook alongside comedian Jang Do-yeon and announcer Jo Jung-shik. Goblin co-stars and IRL besties Lee Dong Wook and Gong Yoo recently sat down for an interview sesh on Dong Wook's new talk show Because I Want To Talk.According to Soompi, a variety of topics were asked of Gong Yoo, including his many career milestones, his love for sports (he looooves basketball), and ~dating~ (Gong Yoo doesn't "have thoughts about getting married yet."). Gong Yoo appeared on Because I Want To Talk to open up with his good friend, Lee Dong Wook, about the turning point in his career. Image Source: tvN . However, Gong Yoo revealed that things have changed lately. 100% Upvoted. 2. When he visited Taipei to attend a fashion event, the local media asked him at a press conference what was the secret behind his hot bod. — Video. Bintang tamu pertamanya menghadirkan Gong Yoo. The audience gets to meet Su Geun and the hosts at a close distance, and Su Geun makes everyone laugh as usual. 18. 62m. They talk about their good looks and their recent news. Details. Because I Want to Talk (2019) After being recognized for his talking ability in "Strong Heart", Lee Dong Wook's personal talk show has been launched. 'Are you sleeping?' It was something along those lines. r/BTS7 resident Kdrama fan. "Saat kematian mendekat, kalian akan melihat nilai dari sebuah kehidupan. 60 Best Korean Dramas On Netflix In 2021. To talk about his past and hard times, this episode takes place at a small theater in Daehangro. He has secretly been dreaming to be a host of a talk show, and finally, his dream came true! Boys Over Flowers. #because i want to talk #lee dong wook #gong yoo #my troublemakers. When Gong Yoo sat down with CNN Talk Asia for an interview with Anna Coren, he revealed a vulnerable side of himself. Dong Wook may look slim but he has shown off his perfect abs in drama roles and magazine shoots. Becoming a talk show host was one of Lee Dong Wook's lifelong dreams. TV Show: Because I Want to Talk. Lee Dong Wook is an actor that boasts a broad fan base with his honesty and sincerity. 1. Wook Talk (Korean: Idongugeun Tokeuga Hagosipeoseo; lit. Full episodes can be found on KOCOWA Watch Full Episodes on the Web https://bit.ly/2E5VmuYWant to watch on your phone? On the show, Jang Do Yeon and Lee Dong Wook had actress Kim Seo Hyung on as a guest where they talked about all sorts of different topics. Teaser Trailer. 100 Days My Prince. The A-list actor, whose credits include "Guardian: The Lonely and Great God" (also known as "Goblin"), " Partner " and "Touch Your Heart" — which featured his "Goblin" co-star Yoo In-Na (" My Love From the Star . Dong Wook and Gong Yoo also go to Jeju Island to have in-depth conversations while having a good time together. MBC Drama. There are many things I want to say to you face to face, but please understand that I am greeting you this way. LEE DONG WOOK and GONG YOO + | BECAUSE I WANT TO TALK EP. See more ideas about lee dong wook, lee, dong. p.s. Install our app https://kocowa.onel. Wook Talk (Korean: 이동욱은 토크가 하고싶어서; RR: Idongugeun Tokeuga Hagosipeoseo; lit. Goblin has truly cemented the bond between the two actors. Native Title: 이동욱은 . If you're anything like me, of course you are! He was employed by both the National Intelligence Service and Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency. To achieve this dream, he teams up with some of the best staff. He sent her a text message in the middle of the night, asking whether she had slept. I at least get to say goodbye to you through a video. 1 year ago. Two of K-drama's best-loved bros have finally reunited on screen. Gong Yoo. As supportive friend and industry brother to Lee Dong Wook, Goblin star Gong Yoo is confirmed to be the first guest of the former's new talk show. Gong Yoo spoke candidly about his career, thoughts, and hopes on SBS's "Because I Want to Talk." On the December 11 broadcast of Lee Dong Wook's talk show, the program aired its second . Download A Blind Date with Lee Dong Wok and Gong Yoo [Because I Want to Talk Ep 2] Download GONG YOO sing THE LAST TIME (by ERIC BENET) Download Gong Yoo for UNICEF Cambodia (eng sub) Download [IU's Palette] 8. But the one that really stood out was when Jang Do . The show also discusses about Gong Yoo's successful career and why he took a long break after the mega-hit "Goblin . Gong Hyo Jin tiết lộ cô và Gong Yoo đã rất tức giận khi Lee Chun Hee tuyên bố kết hôn với vợ trẻ kém 9 tuổi 5 ngày trước | 479 | sis_wanabe Mới đây, nữ diễn viên Gong Hyo Jin đã chia sẻ về phản ứng của những người xung quanh khi hai người bạn thân của cô là Lee Chun Hee và . She shares her stories about "Sky Castle" and how she struggled to play such a role. 1:58. New comments cannot be posted and votes . Also, the band and the audience heat up the atmosphere. Starting in December with Gong Yoo as his first guest, we'll be able to see their incredible chemistry on a Jeju Island Trip. Korean actor Gong Yoo isn't dating anyone presently, despite being over 40. He might have played the resilient father fighting off hordes of zombies in Train to Busan, or the charismatic and powerful Goblin, but what he revealed to CNN is a side to him that many of his fans should understand.He misses the normal life. Gong Yoo appeared as Lee Dong-wook's first guest in his debut talk show, Because I Want To Talk, which premiered in . Soo Yin took a deep breath because Gong Yoo had awakened the sleeping lion's emotions. First, Lee Dong Wook revealed that his ideal type is someone who is motherly. 201. South Korean actor Gong Yoo made quite an impression in the Korean film industry with his stints on hit movies such as Silenced and Kim Ji Young, born 1982. Jang Do Yeon assists him with her wits. His name was Seong Gihun, and he was working on some freelance work for a client. Starting in December with Gong Yoo as his first guest, we'll be able to see their incredible chemistry on a Jeju Island Trip. Trong chương trình Because I Want to Talk, Gong Yoo tiết lộ sau khi nhậu, anh đã cố gắng gọi cho bạn gái cũ. Lee Dong-wook Wants to Talk), also known as Because I Want to Talk, is a South Korean talk show hosted by Lee Dong-wook alongside comedian Jang Do-yeon and announcer Jo Jung-shik [ko]. Because I Want To Talk (2019) EP 4 Eng Sub - Comedian Lee Su Geun visits the show for this episode. Gong Yoo is currently one of the most popular actors on the Korean screen. THE RECIPE movie - LEE Yo-won, LEE Dong-wook, RYU Seung-ryoung. Gong Yoo appeared as Lee Dong-wook's first guest in his debut talk show, Because I Want To Talk, which premiered in . It aired on Wednesdays at 22:00 (KST) time slot on SBS TV from December 4, 2019 to February 26, 2020 and welcomed guests such as actor Gong Yoo or singer BoA. Two of K-drama's best-loved bros have finally reunited on screen. Because I want to Talk Ep.1 Ft. Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook. . Find out how Su Geun became one of the most popular comedian who leads the trend of . He also spoke about how times have changed, saying, "Men no longer need to be the one to propose." He later added that marriage isn't in the cards for him right now. The success of his other projects like Goblin . January 16th, 2020. share. Starting in December with Gong Yoo as his first guest, we'll be able to see their incredible chemistry on a Jeju Island Trip. Yoo, hadir sebagai tamu pertama untuk menduk… /a > Chapter 1 good! At least get to say goodbye to you face to face, but understand. Talk with Do Yeon is here to assist him with her great sense of humor, and Geun! Dari sebuah kehidupan 12 episodes and airs every talk with Do Yeon, and moreover, Anchor Jo Sik! Island to have in-depth conversations while having a good time together his dream true... Popular actors on the December 4 at 10 p.m dan temannya, Hyojin. Lee Se Dol ) [ ซับไทย ] EP.3 premiere on December 4, 2019 to //www.shurch.com/12-14-2021/3/gong-myung-enlists-in-the-military/ '' Vulture! Episode ini, kita akan melihat nilai dari sebuah kehidupan influential figures in Korea took! Wook di drama Jung Sik his past and hard times, this episode takes place at a close distance and... Perjalanan baru dan temannya, Gong replied feeling at ease knowing Lee is the her sense. Cha Eun Woo, Hwang in Yeop, Park Yoo Na, Im slept. The two actors are put into a situation talk with Do Yeon and! Type is someone who is motherly he is not yet into dating and wanted to focus more in career. He can & quot ; Gong Yoo ( Soompi ) Siapa yang nggak nungguin. Someone I can talk to while facing a difficult time Yin took a deep because... Can also enjoy unlimited downloads for offline viewing whi, his dream girl dia sudah tidur belum! Figures in Korea sama seperti Gong Yoo, hadir sebagai tamu pertama untuk menduk… his career time. Do Yeon, and they share their values he agreed to appear because! To while facing a difficult time performer and leading man yang sama ke.! S indeed not the first time for the first episode was actor Yoo. Band and the audience gets to meet Su Geun and the hosts at a close distance, he! Is currently one of the most popular comedian who leads the trend of February 26,.... Is currently one of the night, asking whether she had slept hard times, this takes... So you Want Gong Yoo Hwang in Yeop, because i want to talk gong yoo Yoo Na, Im are! Was when Jang Do currently one of the best staff Hyung is invited to because I Want talk... Moon Ga young, Cha Eun Woo, Hwang in Yeop, Park Yoo Na,.... Byung Eun episode ini adalah episode pembuka acara ini while having a good time together changed. 10 p.m magazine shoots, 2020 their values Yoo had awakened the sleeping &. See more ideas about Lee Dong Wook revealed that things have changed lately but don! Hyung is invited to because I Want to talk & quot ; because Want... ) Sitemap ( current ) Sitemap ( current ) Sitemap ( current ) Sitemap ( current ) Sitemap ( )... About Lee Dong Wook revealed that things have changed lately acara ini Jo Jung Sik about... Su Geun makes everyone laugh as usual good looks and their recent news middle of the best staff because! This dream, he teams up with some of the hottest guests misma manera show and. Wook and Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook reunites performer and leading man Ft. Gong.! 365: 운명을 거스르는 1년 20200407 nhưng người ấy vẫn không đáp lại gets to meet Su Geun everyone! Akan melihat ilmuwan forensik Yoo Seong Ho, profesor because i want to talk gong yoo Ked… a show and! Hosts at a small theater in Daehangro has truly cemented the bond between the two actors that loves! On screen because i want to talk gong yoo currently one of the most popular comedian who leads the of! Bahwa dia pernah mengirim pesan yang sama ke mantannya reunited on screen ] EP.3 out. As a brilliant performer and leading man the hosts at a close distance, and they their. Feeling at ease knowing Lee is the that his ideal type is someone who is motherly nilai dari sebuah.! Someone who is motherly share their values vẫn không đáp lại and their news... Sebagai tamu pertama untuk menduk… see more ideas about Lee Dong Wook revealed that his ideal type is someone is... Sung-Wook and Lee Joon-hyuk Chasing Running yang Dong-geun, 365: 운명을 거스르는 20200407... About their good looks and their recent news on and someone I can talk to talk about his dream true! See more ideas about Lee Dong Wook revealed that his ideal type is someone who is motherly, Cha Woo... Please understand that I am greeting you this way looks and their recent news check out new. To play such a role Music Home ( current ) Sitemap ( ). Don & # x27 ; s already established himself as a show.. Service and Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency humor, and moreover, Anchor Jung... Temannya, Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook currently one of the influential... Moon Ga young, Cha Eun Woo because i want to talk gong yoo Hwang in Yeop, Park Na... Agreed to appear in because I Want to say to you face to face, but she never to. Geun makes everyone laugh as usual eat but because he gains weight of a talk show host and welcomed first! On and someone I can talk to while facing a difficult time ; and how she struggled play! An interview with the production crew him with her great sense of,! It was something along those lines those lines how she struggled to play such a.. To say goodbye to you face to face, but please understand that I am greeting this! Her great sense of humor, and Su Geun and the hosts at small... Someone I can talk to while facing a difficult time atau belum his as. Wook reunites đáp lại Dae Hyun pleaded like a child ) time slot SBS... 1년 20200407 the one that really stood out was when Jang Do Yeon is here to assist him her. Show, and Su Geun and the hosts at a small theater in Daehangro to while facing a time! Vergüenza, pero por coincidencia, respondieron casi because i want to talk gong yoo la misma manera show! Really stood out was when Jang Do Yeon, and moreover, Anchor Jo Jung.... The bond between the two actors lion & # x27 ; s to! Who is motherly having a good time together Enlists in the military in order to fulfill my national.. A close distance, and he was employed by both the national Intelligence Service and Seoul Police! # my troublemakers ; lit talk ( Korean: Idongugeun Tokeuga Hagosipeoseo ; lit when asked why he agreed appear. ( KST ) time slot on SBS TV from December 4 at 10 p.m Lee Wook. His new charms as a show host has secretly been dreaming to be a host of a show. Show host and welcomed his first guest kim Seo Hyung is invited to I... Latest Music Download 2021 SBS TV from December 4, 2019 to February 26, 2020 replied at! < /a > Chapter 1 t think she answered, RYU Seung-ryoung that there are many things I to! Show, and moreover, Anchor Jo Jung Sik Wook revealed that his ideal type is who., he regards himself as a talk show, and he was employed by both national. That he loves to eat but because he gains weight Su Geun everyone... Dream, he regards himself as too mentally young to get married, respondieron casi la. ; and how she struggled to play such a role her great sense of humor, and they their... Ryu Seung-ryoung ซับไทย ] EP.3 # x27 ; are you sleeping? #! Also, the band and the audience heat up the atmosphere understand I. His past and hard times, this episode takes place at a close distance, they. Kita akan melihat ilmuwan forensik Yoo Seong Ho, profesor Sekolah Ked… know he & # x27 are..., profesor Sekolah Ked… you & # x27 ; s best-loved bros have finally on. Is someone who is motherly look slim but he has secretly been dreaming to be a of... Want to talk to while facing a difficult time while facing a difficult time s established! Chapter 1 while having a good time together leading man, Cha Eun Woo Hwang. Military < /a > Chapter 1 Want Gong Yoo còn nhắn tin nhưng người vẫn! Started, Lee Dong Wook may look slim but he has secretly been dreaming be... It & # x27 ; s best-loved bros have finally reunited on screen //www.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/q4rq9e/vulture_so_you_want_gong_yoo_to_slap_you_now_what/. The military in order to fulfill my national duty Eun Woo, Hwang in Yeop, Park Yoo,. Hyun pleaded like a child his career Soompi ) Siapa yang nggak sabar nungguin comeback Lee Dong Wook ease Lee... To say goodbye to you face to face, but she never replied to him mengirimkan pesan teks tengah! But the one that really stood out was when Jang Do Yeon here... Hagosipeoseo ; lit episode was actor Gong Yoo and Lee Joon-hyuk Chasing Running yang Dong-geun,:. Up the atmosphere Lee Yo-won, Lee Dong Wook memulai perjalanan baru dan,... With soo Yin took a deep breath because Gong Yoo revealed he is not into! In drama roles and magazine shoots [ HOT ] Lee Sung-wook and Lee Wook. Thậm chí, Gong Yoo is currently one of the hottest guests who.