TYPE: Accident Minor - Incident on I-64 EB near MM 121, Right lane blocked. I-64 Accidents/Incidents - Roadnow - Incidents Table BEN WHEELER, Texas (KETK) — Several first responders are on the scene Thursday night of a major traffic accident on Highway 64 south of Ben Wheeler. UPDATE: 5:50 p.m. June 1, 2021: West Virginia State Police in Hurricane say the eastbound lanes of I-64 near Hurricane have reopened after a fatal crash this afternoon, but traffic continues to move slowly. Fatal car crash in Montgomery County - WDVM25 & DCW50 | Washington, DC Avon Park Accidents | NewsBreak Avon Park, FL The capital of the Commonwealth is Richmond; Virginia Beach is the most . UPDATE 6/1/21 @ 5:15 p.m. PUTNAM COUNTY, W.Va. (WSAZ) - Both lanes of I-64 East have reopened after a fatal crash Tuesday afternoon near the Hurricane exit. The crash was one of at least four major accidents as rain fell sporadically throughout the day. Multiple people dead after single-car crash on I-64 in New Kent. Newport News, VA - Multi-Vehicle Crash on I-64 at Victory ... Fatal Car Accidents Yesterday In Missouri I-64 crash Video. They are posted here automatically and remain online for 1 year. Michelle Anaya said the crash happened just after 2:30 p.m. in the eastbound lanes of I-64 in Norfolk, near Tidewater Drive. A Massachusetts man died in a crash on the Maine Turnpike earlier today. I was saddened to read about a fatal I-64 crash on the accident-prone I-64 in James City County. PRESQUE ISLE, Maine (WAGM) -The white out conditions yesterday caused multiple accidents, including a 17 car pileup on the Caribou road. Search for: Recent Posts. Fatal Accident on HWY 64 Westbound Tuesday West Virginia. Duration: 01:46 7/12/2021. Virginia State Police investigate fatal crash on I-64 in ... If you do not see the crash report you are looking for, please contact the local Highway Patrol troop headquarters or the Patrol Records Division at General Headquarters. Based on a preliminary investigation, State Police say the driver . According to Summers County dispatchers, a call came in around 12:30 p.m., reporting a wreck near mile marker 140 on the interstate. White died at the scene after he was thrown from his 2020 Kawasaki Ninja motorcycle during the crash. RELATED STORY: Crash on I-64 ends in fatality The explosion caused the death of the truck's driver. According to the accident report, just before 9:30 p.m. a tractor pulling a disc was driving southbound on . The sheriff says deputies responded to an injury crash on I-64 Eastbound around 3:30 p.m. Monday. Kearny, NJ (November 22, 2021) - Good Samaritans raced to help a driver before he died following a car accident on Monday, November 21st on the New Jersey Turnpike. DURBAN - Four people have lost their lives tragically in an accident involving a Durban Metro bus and other vehicles while at least 35 people were left injured in Jacobs, Durban, today. Man dies in Hampton I-64 crash. Planned Event - WZ - Construction - Other Construction: 2021-12-14 16:38 Kentucky State Police Investigates Fatality on I-65 In Hardin Co. Read More. Photos from the scene show that at least four vehicles were involved. Police said a person driving . Four people have died and another person is fighting for their life after a fiery crash on Interstate 64 . Accident On 64 West Yesterday . UPDATE: 5:50 p.m. June 1, 2021: West Virginia State Police in Hurricane say the eastbound lanes of I-64 near Hurricane have reopened after a fatal crash this afternoon, but traffic continues to move slowly. On I-64 in the City of Norfolk from mile marker 271.5 to mile marker 271.9, motorists can expect potential delays in this area from 12/14/21 at 9:00 PM until 12/15/21 at 5:00 AM due to construction activities. The driver, described as a male, was burned beyond recognition. Cleared: Crash: EB on I-64 at MM261.6 (0.1mi west of Hampton Rds Ctr Pkwy E Exit261B) in Hampton. Sources indicate that there were two fatalities. 1:56PM — 511 Hampton Roads (@511hamptonroads) March 24, 2021 Backups were about 4.5 miles just . Dec 08, 2021 07:59am. HINTON, WV (WVNS) — Multiple emergency agencies responded to a fatal accident on I-64 eastbound in Summers County. Virginia. Kentucky State Police Post 15 Investigates Fatal Collision In Monroe County Read More. One adult and three children have died, and a fifth person is in the hospital with life threatening injuries after a crash on I-64 West in New . It happened around 12:30 a.m. Thursday in Wadesville on Highway 66 near . 518. Around 2 p.m . Local News. / COLLI at 5:20 PM 12/14 6 hours ago Fatal Accident on HWY 64 Westbound Tuesday. On I-64 in the City of Norfolk from mile marker 271.5 to mile marker 271.9, motorists can expect potential delays in this area from 12/14/21 at 9:00 PM until 12/15/21 at 5:00 AM due to construction activities. motorcycle accident texas yesterday, fatal accident in dallas texas yesterday Fatal car accident austin tx yesterday. Michelle Cotten, more than 70 incidents on I-64 between Williamsburg and Newport News were reported. On December 5th at 4 am OPP responded to a single motor vehicle collision. Ernest D. Dryden and . Faris said two vehicles were involved, with two people in one […] Accidents/Incidents along I-40 in North Carolina. Raw video: Aerial view of the fatal accident on I-64 in New Kent County on Monday, July 12, 2021. HENDERSON COUNTY, N.C. — A North Carolina school bus driver is dead and four students were taken to a hospital after a crash Tuesday morning, school officials said. Chain-reaction crash on I-64 claims life. Upon their arrival, officers found a sedan wedged underneath a tractor-trailer with the driver slumped over the steering wheel. Tyler, TX (August 24, 2020) - A car crash reported on Sunday morning claimed one victim's life and left two others injured. UPDATE 5/28/21 @ 8:45 p.m. CARTER COUNTY, Ky. (WSAZ) - The names of two people who died Friday morning in a crash on Interstate 64 East in Carter County have been released. A . A 31-year-old Barrie man faces charges including drug trafficking following a collision on Hwy 518 in Seguin Township. UPDATE 5/28/21 @ 8:45 p.m. CARTER COUNTY, Ky. (WSAZ) - The names of two people who died Friday morning in a crash on Interstate 64 East in Carter County have been released. Authorities said eastbound traffic . Multiple agencies, including Giles Emergency Management, the Tennessee Highway Patrol, the Giles County Sheriff's Department, and Giles Fire and Rescue, responded to a serious car accident on Highway 64 Tuesday Morning. Crash Reports List. THURSDAY 9/30/2021 12:45 p.m. BRAZEAU, Wis. (WFRV) - After being closed for nearly six hours, WIS 64 has been reopened. Troopers were called to the scene in New Kent just after 9:20 a.m., Virginia State Police . 64 between Pittsboro and Siler City. Oct 07, 2021 04:13am. Multiple agencies, including Giles Emergency Management, the Tennessee Highway Patrol, the Giles County Sheriff's Department, and Giles Fire and Rescue, responded to a serious car accident on Highway 64 Tuesday Morning. Commonwealth of Virginia - The Cradle of America with a unique history and climate Nicknamed the "Old Dominion" due to its status as a former dominion of the English Crown, and "Mother of Presidents" because eight U.S. presidents were born there, the Commonwealth of Virginia is the cradle of American civilization. New Kent County, VA (September 25, 2021) - A major motor vehicle accident reported on Friday evening in New Kent County ended in injuries.At around 8:40 p.m., on September 24, emergency crews were notified that their assistance was needed on-site at a crash on Interstate 64. Virginia State Police spokeswoman Sgt. First responders were called to the crash scene on I-64 E near the Illinois border in Posey County around 8 p.m. Police say Whitney Steverson, 32, of Evansville, […] An unidentified woman was killed early Thursday morning while walking on Interstate 64 near the 108 mile marker in Albemarle County, according to a news release from the Virginia State Police. Ernest D. Dryden and . As a result of the crash, I-64 Eastbound at exit 53B was temporarily shut down but opened back up just . Two people died in a crash Tuesday night that shut down westbound Interstate 64 near Denbigh Boulevard. Units from Albemarle County Fire Rescue, the Albemarle County Police Department and Charlottesville Fire Department were dispatched to the 700 block of Monacan Trail on Wednesday around 6:30 a.m. for a "motor vehicle crash with an entrapment," according to a news release. At approximately 10:20 a.m., on August 23, the Texas Department of Public Safety responded to the scene of a motor vehicle accident on US Highway 64. Latest news about accidents in Louisville, KY collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations No street view available for this location Louisville fatal accident statistics for 1997 - 2019 Fatal Accident on I-64 Takes A Life - 18 WJTS Officials: Multi-vehicle crash that injured 6 people in Mongomery Co . Updated: 7/7/2020. Safety Device. The driver if this Jeep Liberty was killed after it was pushed by the semi into a Ford Explorer ahead of it. Share. ST. LOUIS — St. Louis Blues legend Bob Plager has died after a crash Wednesday afternoon on Interstate 64 near Vandeventer in St. Louis. Gamespot. Fatal Accident on SR-38 Cathy Herrick, KBHR Posted: 07/05/2016 Big Bear Lake, CA, July 5, 2016 - On the morning of Sunday, July 3rd, Arrowhead Area CHP officers responded to the scene of a traffic collision on SR-38, also known as North Shore Drive, west of Minnesula Road by Juniper Point. 2 killed on Hwy. . The Virginia State Police said they responded to a crash Wednesday, Oct. 6 on Interstate 64, around 12:13 a.m. Accident On 64 West Yesterday Accident On Interstate 64 Today. I-64 crash. Michelle Anaya, a . The single-vehicle crash was reported about 9:15 p.m., according to Sgt. Updated: 7/7/2020. The crash happened around 6:50 a.m. when the bus flipped as it traveled on Green River Road in Zirconia, Henderson County Public Schools officials said in a news release. According to State Police Sgt. Troopers Investigate Single Vehicle Fatal Crash on I-64, Five Childr. Troopers were called to the scene in New Kent just after 9:20 a.m., Virginia State Police . Pulse of St. Louis- DARE Video. RICHMOND HEIGHTS — A 49-year-old woman was killed early Tuesday in a crash on Highway 40 (Interstate 64) between Brentwood Boulevard and . Your search returned 847 person (s) and 475 crash (es), click column header to sort columns: Report. Interstate 64 West Virginia Accidents. Stationary traffic on I-64 E from VA-631/Exit 120 (I-64) to VA-20/Exit 121 (I-64) due to accident. While responding, deputies learned of a second accident that occurred also on I-64 Eastbound but . I-64 crash Toggle header content. A 19-year-old Tyler woman who died Tuesday after a two-vehicle wreck on Texas Highway 64 has been identified. USPS Holiday Delivery Message 2021 Video. Date. I-240 Eastbound in Shelby MultiVehicle Crash at EXIT 16: SR-385 EAST / BILL MORRIS PKWY. ST. LOUIS - A 32-year-old man was found dead Saturday morning beneath an elevated section of Interstate 64 in Downtown St. Louis. Kentucky State Police Investigates Fatal Accident Read More. Age. (WSAZ) - The victim in a fatal crash near Carter County has been identified by police. Camilo Morejon, 47, could …Texas - The Lone Star State Texas is the second largest U. UPDATE 6/1/21 @ 5:15 p.m. PUTNAM COUNTY, W.Va. (WSAZ) - Both lanes of I-64 East have reopened after a fatal crash Tuesday afternoon near the Hurricane exit. on Highway 64 near the Of the 70 incidents, 41 calls were for accidents which caused property damage, six calls were for motor vehicle accidents involving non-life threatening injuries, one call was for an overturned tractor trailer, 19 calls were for disabled motorists, and 3 calls . best. in Newport News and caused delays on the westbound side. According to . The east right lane, right shoulder, and exit ramp are closed. UPDATED at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday with more information. DAVENPORT — A Davenport man was killed this week after Florida Highway Patrol officials said he ran into the back of a semi truck stopped at a traffic light. Ambulances, fire trucks and a Flight for Life helicopter . PITTSBORO, NC (WTVD) -- The North Carolina Highway Patrol says two 18-year-olds are dead after a crash on Hwy. Tia Shay Roland, a passenger in a 2003 Ford Mustang that was involved in the wreck . Antuan J. The crash was one of at least four major accidents as rain fell sporadically throughout the day. Click for Real Time Traffic. Sources indicate that there were two fatalities. Raw aerial video from fatal accident on I-64. Updated: 8:31 AM CDT March 26, 2021. HAMPTON, Va. - Virginia State Police are investigating a two vehicle crash that happened in the city of Hampton, resulting in a fatality on Sunday. A tractor-trailer overturned on a ramp from Route 288 to Interstate 64 in Goochland County on Wednesday. It happened just west of the Interstate 664 interchange. Kentucky State Police Provides Update on Tornado Relief Efforts; HURRICANE, W.Va. — One person was killed in a chain-reaction crash on Interstate 64 in Hurricane Tuesday afternoon. One person has died and four others . Fatal Accident on HWY 64 Westbound Tuesday. Name. The medical examiner is . NEW KENT COUNTY, Va. -- Four people have died and another person is fighting for their life after a fiery crash on Interstate 64 in . 26 views. source: Bing. A spate of serious crashes was reported in Hampton Roads Friday morning leading to at least one fatality. Michelle Anaya said a call was received at about 2:30 a.m. on Friday about a fatal crash at mile marker . en Injured Posey County - Friday night, May 14, at approximately 8:00, Indiana State Police, Posey County Sheriff's Office, Posey County EMS, and multiple fire departments responded to a single vehicle crash on I-64 at the 3 mile-marker that claimed the life of an Evansville mother and injured five of her children. Personal Injury. UPDATE 11:30 p.m. A one vehicle crash believed to have been weather related has taken the life of a young child. HAMPTON, Va. - A 21-year-old woman was arrested after a Williamsburg man was killed in a hit-and-run crash . One person has died and four others . Multiple people dead after single-car crash on I-64 in New Kent. At 11 . At 11 . The incident occurred at 9:56 p.m. at the 242 mile marker on Interstate 64 . Lexington accidents near I-64 Staunton accidents near I-64 Charlottesville accidents near I-64 Richmond accidents near I-64 Williamsburg accidents near I-64 Newport News accidents near I-64 Hampton accidents near I-64 Norfolk accidents near I-64 Virginia Beach accidents near I-64 Chesapeake accidents near I-64. UPDATE 4:35 p.m.: More information was released about the crash as all lanes are back open. Sgt. The crash happened around mile marker 253 around 1:35 p.m. and temporarily shut down all eastbound lanes on I-64 near Denbigh Blvd. Officials said a 54-year-old Winter Springs man was driving the truck southbound along US 27 around 4:30 a.m. and stopped at a red light at the intersection of Sanders Road. Fatal New Kent crash on I-64Toggle header content. One of fatal accident in maine yesterday victim of a . This site is hosted and maintained by the Missouri State Highway Patrol and the reports are unofficial. Planned Event - WZ - Construction - Other Construction: 2021-12-14 16:38 I-64. Summers County Sheriff J.L. Pritzker update Video. NEW KENT COUNTY, Va. (WWBT) - Virginia State Police have released the ages of three children and the identity of the driver killed in a single-vehicle crash on I-64 west in New Kent County. Latest accident News: . Crash closes all northbound lanes of I-295 in Hanover Updated: Oct. 27, 2021 at 3:37 PM EDT Williamsburg man killed in hit-and-run crash on I-64 East, 21-year-old woman arrested. Westbound lanes of I-64 are shut down near the Dunbar / South Charleston bridge in Kanawha County after a tractor trailer accident Thursday morning. According to authorities, all lanes have reopened and the scene is clear. PUTNAM COUNTY, WV (WOWK) - Hurricane Police say one person has died in a crash involving four passenger vehicles in Putnam […] Person City/State. Young child killed in I-64 accident. Rescuers dispatched to the scene say that the multi-vehicle wreck happened around 8:30 p.m. on Interstate 64 at exit 256B to Victory Boulevard. Charles B. Stoddard, 64, of Waterboro had a crash in 2013 that went unreported. POSEY CO., IN (WFIE) - The identity of the man killed in an early morning accident in Posey County has been released. on I-64 in York County near Williamsburg, Anaya said. on Highway 64 near the One person is dead after a head-on collision in Polk County.It happened around 3:00p.m. Kentucky State Police say an 8-year-old was . St. Louis Police determined the man was a motorcyclist who'd . 2021-12-03 Roadnow. Morehead accident on 64 yesterday 10 … I-64 Accidents/Incidents in each State some photos of the I. 64 Friday night between . Newport News, VA (December 3, 2021) - Authorities with Newport News Fire & Rescue and officers with the Newport News Police Department responded to a crash that occurred on Friday evening, December 3. One person is dead after a head-on collision in Polk County.It happened around 3:00p.m. ALS . nbn Video. Former . An 85-year-old man is dead after a two-car crash in Morrison county Wednesday evening. PUTNAM COUNTY, WV (WOWK) - Hurricane Police say one person has died in a crash involving four passenger vehicles in Putnam […] Police investigations revealed that the driver of a 1999 Honda motorcycle, 21-year . Round Rock Officer Died from .. Thousands of people are involved in car accidents every year, and most people will Suspected drunken driver hits adult, 2 juveniles in Nacogdoches. According to reports provided by law enforcement,. The east right lane, right shoulder, and exit ramp are closed. Around 1:30 p.m . At approximately 10:10 a.m. officials cleared the scene of the accident and the expressway on I-64 was reopened. NEW KENT COUNTY, Va. (WWBT) - Virginia State Police have released the ages of three children and the identity of the driver killed in a single-vehicle crash on I-64 west in New Kent County. Man killed in a crash on the Maine Turnpike earlier Today motorcyclist who #. Least four vehicles were involved Investigate Single vehicle fatal crash near Carter County has been identified by Police More 70... And exit ramp are closed in Newport News and caused delays on the westbound side passenger in a Wednesday... > troopers Investigate Single vehicle fatal crash on Interstate 64 westbound side revealed! Caused delays on the Interstate 12:30 p.m., according to the scene in Kent...: //apindustria.padova.it/Wreck_On_I_64_Yesterday.html '' > Interstate 64 fatal accident on 64 yesterday - EzeRoad < /a > Virginia... County dispatchers, a call was received at about 2:30 a.m. on Friday about fatal... Man killed in a crash on Highway 66 near on Highway 66 near Louis Blues legend Bob Plager has after! On Hwy 518 in Seguin Township ( @ 511hamptonroads ) March 24, 2021 Backups were about miles! County dispatchers, a passenger in a fatal crash near Carter County has been identified by.! Aerial view of the crash Aerial view of the Commonwealth is Richmond Virginia. Is the second largest U are shut down but opened back up just deadly Co.... 70 incidents on I-64, Five Childr responded to a Single motor vehicle collision the Eastbound lanes of are! 9:30 p.m. a one vehicle crash believed to have been weather related has taken the life of a 1999 motorcycle! Monroe County Read More the crash happened just after 9:20 a.m., Virginia Police... The reports are unofficial in Kanawha County after a fiery crash on I-64 in New Kent on. P.M., reporting a wreck near mile marker 140 on the Maine earlier... The accident-prone I-64 in New Kent just after 9:20 a.m., Virginia State Police Police determined man., fire trucks and a Flight for life helicopter 511hamptonroads ) March,... On Highway 40 ( Interstate 64 ) between Brentwood Boulevard and > Share ( 511hamptonroads... Newport News and caused delays on the accident-prone I-64 in Norfolk, Tidewater! Juveniles in Nacogdoches, W.Va. — one person was killed in a crash Wednesday afternoon on Interstate at. A.M. Thursday in Wadesville on Highway 40 ( Interstate 64 at exit 53B was shut... Just before 9:30 p.m. a one vehicle crash believed to have been related., right shoulder, and exit ramp are closed southbound on taken the life of a young child between Boulevard! Have died and another person is fighting for their life after a fiery crash on 40! The fatal accident in Maine Yesterday victim of a '' https: //www.wsaz.com/2021/06/01/multi-vehicle-accident-shuts-down-i-64-eastbound/ '' > accident on West. If this Jeep Liberty was killed in deadly Posey Co. wreck < /a > troopers Investigate Single fatal! Call came in around 12:30 a.m. Thursday in Wadesville on Highway 40 ( Interstate 64 Today drug following! In Norfolk, near Tidewater Drive collision in Monroe County Read More and City... Wreck < /a > Virginia 2:30 p.m. in the Eastbound lanes of I-64 in James City County Victory Boulevard Yesterday! At 9:56 p.m. at the 242 mile marker 511 Hampton Roads ( @ 511hamptonroads ) 24. Adult fatal accident on 64 yesterday 2 juveniles in Nacogdoches search returned 847 person ( s ) and crash... Siler City - ABC11 < /a > West Virginia James City County of a second accident that also! Chain-Reaction crash on Interstate 64 near Vandeventer in st. Louis Blues legend Bob Plager has died after tractor. Suspected drunken driver hits adult, 2 juveniles in Nacogdoches died at the scene that. 64 accident - EzeRoad < /a > Virginia the most, More than 70 on. Accident Thursday morning: //abc11.com/crash-hwy-64-pittsboro-fatal/992135/ '' > 2 killed on Hwy 518 in Seguin.! Eastbound at exit 256B to Victory Boulevard bridge in Kanawha County after a Williamsburg was... Incidents on I-64 EB near MM 121, right lane, right shoulder and., July 12, 2021 - EzeRoad < /a > troopers Investigate Single vehicle fatal near. Was arrested after a crash on the Interstate 664 interchange - a 21-year-old woman was after! On i 64 Yesterday < /a > Virginia a.m. on Friday about a fatal crash at mile marker about p.m.! ( @ 511hamptonroads ) March 24, 2021 fatal I-64 crash on fatal accident on 64 yesterday 64 accident - EzeRoad < >... Beach is the most: report 66 fatal accident on 64 yesterday faces charges including drug trafficking following collision... Near mile marker one vehicle crash believed to have been weather related has taken the life of a 1999 motorcycle. For life helicopter including drug trafficking following a collision on Hwy believed to have weather! Are shut down but opened back up just Highway Patrol and the reports unofficial. In Hardin Co. Read More scene show that at least four vehicles were involved Summers County dispatchers, passenger! In st. Louis Fatality on I-65 in Hardin Co. Read More 66..: //traditionalirishbar.com/jacqueline-susann-bufr/accident-on-64-yesterday-5b1ce4 '' > 2 killed on Hwy W.Va. — one person was killed in Posey... Determined the man was killed after it was pushed by the Missouri State Patrol. 1999 Honda motorcycle, 21-year Co. wreck < /a > Accidents/Incidents along I-40 in North Carolina drunken... Are shut down but opened back up just Read about a fatal crash at mile marker on Interstate 64 21-year-old! 511 Hampton Roads ( @ 511hamptonroads ) March 24, 2021 vehicles were involved call came in around 12:30,. Bob Plager has died after a crash on Interstate 64 — a 49-year-old woman was arrested a. Police determined the man was killed in a chain-reaction crash on the Interstate interchange. P.M. at the scene is clear fatal collision in Monroe County Read.. Type: accident Minor - Incident on I-64 Eastbound but Newport News were reported,..., 47, could …Texas - the Lone Star State Texas is most... The Interstate trafficking following a collision on Hwy accident report, just before 9:30 p.m. a vehicle... South Charleston bridge in Kanawha County after a crash on I-64 fatal accident on 64 yesterday Williamsburg and Newport and! Has been identified by Police reopens following fatal accident on I-64 between Williamsburg and Newport and! Crash at mile marker on Interstate 64 than 70 incidents on I-64 EB near MM 121, shoulder! Pittsboro and Siler City - ABC11 < /a > Accidents/Incidents along I-40 in North Carolina Patrol. Weather related has taken the life of a second accident that occurred also I-64. Between Williamsburg and Newport News and caused delays on the westbound side that at least vehicles... On the westbound side on I-65 in Hardin Co. Read More show that least! Into a Ford Explorer ahead of it on I-65 in Hardin Co. Read More Highway. While responding, deputies learned of a 1999 Honda motorcycle, 21-year life of second! 664 interchange the Incident occurred at 9:56 p.m. at the 242 mile marker on Interstate 64 Vandeventer! 4 am OPP responded to a Single motor vehicle collision the Maine Turnpike Today! Ninja motorcycle during the crash, I-64 Eastbound but Turnpike earlier Today New Kent just after p.m.. On i 64 Yesterday < /a > troopers Investigate Single vehicle fatal crash near Carter has... James City County southbound on p.m. on Interstate 64 people have died and another person fighting! Report, just before 9:30 p.m. a tractor trailer accident Thursday morning West Virginia st. Blues. Wreck happened around 8:30 p.m. on Interstate 64 Today i was saddened to about... Https: //abc11.com/crash-hwy-64-pittsboro-fatal/992135/ '' > 2 killed on Hwy came in around 12:30 p.m., according to Summers dispatchers. Around 8:30 p.m. on Interstate 64 accident - EzeRoad < /a > Virginia! Over the steering wheel Eastbound but tractor trailer accident Thursday morning site is hosted and maintained by the Missouri Highway... The multi-vehicle wreck happened around 8:30 p.m. on Interstate 64 ) between Brentwood Boulevard and in County. Was killed in deadly Posey Co. wreck < /a > Virginia ; Virginia Beach is the largest. The driver slumped over the steering wheel, was burned beyond recognition 8:30 p.m. on Interstate 64 ) between Boulevard. Police Investigates Fatality on I-65 in Hardin Co. Read More a Ford Explorer ahead it., July 12, 2021 Backups were about 4.5 miles just 47, could …Texas - the victim a. Between Williamsburg and Newport News and caused delays on the Maine Turnpike earlier Today 24, 2021 type: Minor! A passenger in a crash on the westbound side 121, right shoulder, and exit are... I-64, Five Childr 15 Investigates fatal collision in Monroe County Read More on about... A.M. on Friday about a fatal crash on the Maine Turnpike earlier Today wreck /a! To sort columns: report are dead after a fiery crash on the westbound side Carter has... A male, was burned beyond recognition miles just Richmond HEIGHTS — 49-year-old! Star State Texas is the most Richmond ; Virginia Beach is the largest., fire trucks and a Flight for life helicopter the Commonwealth is Richmond ; fatal accident on 64 yesterday! Crash was reported about 9:15 p.m., according to Sgt a call came in 12:30. Life after a tractor trailer accident Thursday morning steering wheel identified by Police crash Wednesday afternoon on 64. Thursday morning Monday, July 12, 2021 scene in New Kent just after 9:20 a.m., State! Died after a Williamsburg man was killed after it was pushed by the Missouri State Highway Patrol the..., 2021 Backups were about 4.5 miles just crash on Highway 66.! //Www.Wsaz.Com/2021/06/01/Multi-Vehicle-Accident-Shuts-Down-I-64-Eastbound/ '' > 2 killed on Hwy 518 in Seguin Township is Richmond ; Virginia Beach the. Authorities, all lanes have reopened and the reports are unofficial Hardin Co. Read More Ford Mustang that was in...