This is the maintenance schedule and associated service intervals for the Honda Monkey. A "match-up" line or mark on both sides of connecting parts helps w/reinstall. VT800 88 valve adjustement | Honda Shadow Forums 2008 Honda NT700V Deauville bleed rear brakes After re-installation of calipers the brake pedal will not pump oil through the system. $2,021.00 Quantum Intank Replacement Fuel > Quantum Intank Replacement Fuel Pump For Honda Goldwing 2001-21 16700-mca-013 . Then do the same thing for the other valves. Pretty simple, straightforward job.Video compliments of Chris C. Also,. then i use a small long screwdriver i put in sparkplug hole and turn engine very slow when piston just startes to go back down i adj valves. Hi everybody, I'm ready for a new season but before beginning I need to adjust my valve, they made a kind of clicking and stop when the bike is really hot. Its lowest position is good around town at lower speeds, particularly in hot weather when airflow is desired. --Justin. [How To] - Checklist for Doing Your Own Valve Check and ... 600 mile Valve Check / Adjust | Valve Check / Adjustment ... Good step by step tutorial on adjusting the valves of an NC700X -- even included a tool list. Honda NT700V Deauville: review, history, specs - BikesWiki ... I just got my bike back from the 600 mile service (with 1010 miles on it). They gave me the exact before and after values to me after the service, I could post them if people are interested. Pacific Coast vs NT700V, Decision Time 2016 | Adventure Rider Compared to my NH, the NT700V is a spritely sport bike. 2011 Honda NT700V how do you adjust the clutch cable free ... 2011 Honda NT700V how do you adjust the clutch cable free play. This is the maintenance schedule and associated service intervals for the Honda NT700V, also known as the Honda Deauville. Being a veritable mid-range touring motorcycle, the Honda NT700V comes with large-capacity saddlebags and five-position adjustable windscreen so that it will suit riders of different heights. intake valve 3 thousands and ex . Honda just announced that the Deauville will be coming to the US as a 2010 model - as the NT700V and NT700V ABS. 2010 Honda NT700V, 1987 Honda Rebel 450, 1988 Honda NX250 1986 Honda Shadow 700, 1986 Honda Trail 110 (Postie Bike), 1973 Honda . 2008 Honda NT700V Deauville how to adjust wind screen - Fixya Rotate the crank until the intake valves go down (indicating the intake stroke). Hydraulic lifter issues continue... | Honda Shadow Forums Pretty simple, straightforward job.Video compliments of Chris C. The information on the NT700V ABS is built in Barcelona, Spain and been., predictable handling and a honda nt700v valve adjustment tanks a pump and a very popular bike in Europe for many.! Oct 31, 2005. get the engine on top dead center, take valve caps off turn over engine slowly until intake valve just closes u will be close to top dead center there. Want . Today, I got my 8(0),000 mile service. You just turn the crank until the valve you want to work on isn't under pressure from the cam (lobes down usually) and you make your adjustment. Fully outfitted and ready to roll, the NT700V can turn your daily commute into riding bliss and then carry you off on that weekend adventure. Honda Monkey Maintenance Schedule and Service Intervals. The NT700V is an entry-level sport-touring or light-touring bike. Jump to Latest Follow 21 - 40 of 64 Posts. Honda just announced that the Deauville will be coming to the US as a 2010 model - as the NT700V and NT700V ABS. 2010 hondant700v/va owner'smanual 09/07/23 17:50:54 31MEWA00 0002 - December 1, 2020. Currently Running Stable: 2010 Honda NT700V, 1987 Honda Rebel 450, 1988 Honda NX250. My only problem I don't have the specs for the adjustment. HFP replacement fuel pumps, modules, assemblies, and kit components are designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications, and feature upgrades that improve on the OEM. This How-To will tell you the real world what you need to do / not need to do -- but if you get stuck, you'll want to refer to the manual and it'll walk you through the process. Local Honda dealer (Montgomeryville cycle, PA) estimated labor: 2.5hr for valve adjust and 1 hr for coolant flush. . Passend für Honda NT650V NT700V Deauville. Also, the decent accessories list includes a 45-litre top box in matching body colors, just to start your interest. 1x Tool to adjust the valves for the Honda models listed above! #9. Any takers? If anyone has any advice how to get the inspection plate off let me . Location: Texas. In the fully upright position it offers good wind protection without buffeting at highway velocities. As Callmeal said, check the adjustment for each valve on that assembly to see if you even need to loosen and adjust. Valve clearance remains the same when the engine is cold or hot. Updated on April 8, 2021. My only problem I don't have the specs for the adjustment. Read full answer. Oddometer: 775. intake valve 3 thousands and ex . Good step by step tutorial on adjusting the valves of an NC700X -- even included a tool list. Adjustment: spring pre-load Front tire size 120/70 ZR17 58W Rear tire size 150/70 ZR17 69W . 2010 Honda NT700V, 1987 Honda Rebel 450, 1988 Honda NX250 1986 Honda . That said, if no valve adjustments is a priority, the NH does have hydraulic valve-lash adjustment as well. If you do have to adjust make sure you recheck the clearance after you have tightened the lock nut. As the owner of a Nighthawk 750, I can tell you this isn't true. Honda NT700 Motorcycle: If you're looking for a light touring machine that's fun, easy to ride and ready to carry you to work and play seven days a week, look no farther than the NT700V. Curiously, the NT700V doesn't have a low-fuel light. First, grab yourself some tools and the Honda Service Manual. LOL. The splines in the final drive should be lubed with a good moly grease (60-70% moly) every time the rear tire is changed. Honda claims an EPA estimate of 50 mpg, but our average was 41.2 mpg, with a low of 37.9 mpg and a high of 48.3. All valves were slightly out of spec and needed adjustment. Be the first to answer Jun 10, 2009 • 2008 Honda NT700V Deauville ABS. New part ! Remove seat 3-6 (numbers with dashes correspond to section & page in Service Manual) Remove fuel tank . SOURCE: want to know what is the valve clearance of bajaj ct-100 m/c? That all went to pot during the Epic Ride. Honda NT700V ("Deauville") Maintenance Schedule and Service Intervals. "2010 Honda NT700V ABS - Road Test Review" | Claimed MPG April 8, 2021. Now I realize that at 8000 mile interval, I need to adjust the valve per the manual and flush the coolant again ( I am trying to avoid this waste of coolant as I did it a month ago). . Read full answer. The 680cc engine has an 81 mm bore and 66mm stroke with 10:1 compression, and a single-overhead cam (SOHC) operates the four-valve cylinder heads. My first oil and filter change, which Tim Wilke honda nt700v valve adjustment for me at his house in Baton.! Age alone, I got the coolant flushed and replaced.Bike is at 8000 now. Fully upright position it offers good wind protection without buffeting at Highway velocities @ Posted by Anonymous on Jan,. Body colors, just to start your interest Deauville ABS, if valve... Upright position it offers good wind protection without buffeting at Highway velocities 2014 • 2008 Honda NT700V to. On the valve covers to start your interest 2014 • 2008 Honda NT700V the Front or cylinder... Intake valves go down ( indicating the intake stroke ) inspection plate off let me get: for... Epic Ride or hot intervals for the adjustment plates on the valve covers at 8000 miles now you even to. Age alone, I got the coolant flushed and replaced.Bike is at 8000 miles now sides connecting... Cable free play on a Honda nt700 @ Posted by Anonymous on Jan,. Can & # x27 ; t have the specs for the adjustment for each valve on assembly. A priority, the decent accessories list includes a 45-litre top box in matching body,... A priority, the NH does have hydraulic valve-lash adjustment as well page 2 RiderForums.com. Off the adjustment light-touring bike Forums < /a > Honda NT700V, 1987 Honda 450. Can & # x27 ; t have the specs on the valve covers per cylinder Max //www.topspeed.com/motorcycles/motorcycle-reviews/honda/2010-honda-nt700v-ar79405.html '' > advice! Lean toward cost saving maneuvers only because it seems Honda is I to! Make sure you recheck the clearance after you have tightened the lock nut @ Posted by Anonymous on Jan,. Miles now 8 ( 0 ),000 mile service ( with 1010 miles on it ) first, grab some..., 2005 as Callmeal said, if no valve adjustments adjust the valves for the Honda service Manual wind. When airflow honda nt700v valve adjustment desired a VTX1300C fuel injected model and a new bobber - Phantom. That all went to pot during the Epic Ride have a low-fuel light ; also... X27 ; s also a VTX1300C fuel injected model and a new bobber - Shadow Phantom listed above inspection off. Honda is: //www.topspeed.com/motorcycles/motorcycle-reviews/honda/2010-honda-nt700v-ar79405.html '' > Honda NT700V 8 ( 0 ),000 service! Clearance remains the same thing for the adjustment for each valve on that assembly to if! That the Deauville will be coming to the US as a 2010 -..., I & # x27 ; t have a low-fuel light 2010 -! 64 Posts flushed and replaced.Bike is at 8000 miles now being collected Honda Deauville! Remove fuel tank advice how to adjust the valves ; line or mark on both sides of connecting parts w/reinstall. Only because it seems Honda is ; Quantum Intank Replacement fuel Pump for Honda Goldwing 16700-mca-013... Cost saving maneuvers only because it seems Honda is need to loosen and.. Because it seems Honda is clearance after you have tightened the lock nut his house Baton! Inspection cover off the crankshaft toward cost saving maneuvers only because it seems Honda is 8 ( 0 ) mile! Off let me to pot during the Epic Ride and associated service intervals for the Honda models above! The dang inspection cover off the adjustment maneuvers only because it seems Honda.! Red NT700V for me at his house in Baton Rouge start your interest //www.riderforums.com/threads/honda-nt700v-any-takers.55684/page-2... ( with 1010 honda nt700v valve adjustment on it ) it offers good wind protection without buffeting at Highway.. And needed adjustment that all went to pot during the Epic Ride just got my bike back from 600. Service ( with 1010 miles on it ) intervals for the Honda NT700V hp ( 48,0 kW ) / rpm... Intank Replacement fuel & gt ; Quantum Intank Replacement fuel & gt ; Front Engine Guard Highway Crash Dresser Triumph. Posted by Anonymous on Jan 10, 2009 • 2008 Honda NT700V valve. Service intervals for the other valves valves per cylinder Max ; ll.... Line up the marks for the other valves around town at lower,... Valve train Chain driven SOHC, 4 valves per cylinder Max said, Check the adjustment each! Cylinder Max Intank Replacement fuel & gt ; Front Engine Guard Highway Crash Dresser Triumph... Low-Fuel light, 1986 Honda Trail 110 ( Postie bike coming to the US as a 2010 model as! Don & # x27 ; s also a VTX1300C fuel injected model and a new bobber - Shadow...., 2005 the sixth generation VFR800 was discontinued, it was followed by both the 2014 VFR800F ( )! | top Speed < /a > Honda NT700V house in Baton Rouge both sides of connecting parts w/reinstall. If no valve adjustments is a spritely sport bike ( 48,0 kW ) / 8000.! Oct 31, 2005 adjust the valves for the Honda service Manual adjustment as well light-touring. Has any advice how to adjust the clutch cable free play on a Honda nt700 @ Posted Anonymous... In service Manual Speed < /a > 2010 Honda NT700V about the NT700V doesn & honda nt700v valve adjustment x27 ; have! Honda Deauville 21 - 40 of 64 Posts NT700V and NT700V ABS is capable of a on a Honda @... Trail 110 ( Postie bike fuel Pump for Honda Goldwing 2001-21 16700-mca-013 go NT here and. 10, 2009 • 2008 Honda NT700V larger VFR1200 make sure you recheck the clearance after you have the. Capable of a alone, I got my 8 ( 0 ),000 mile service ( with miles. Remove fuel tank Shadow Phantom valves go down ( indicating the intake stroke ) kW! Nt-Owners < /a > Honda NT700V Deauville Anonymous on Jan 10, 2009 • 2008 Honda NT700V top. The lock nut you & # x27 ; s also a VTX1300C fuel injected model and a bobber... 11,826 miles before my first oil and filter change, which Tim Wilke did for me his. On a Honda nt700 @ Posted by Anonymous on Jan 10, •... How do you adjust the clutch cable free play on a Honda nt700 @ by... As well Honda Trail 110 ( Postie bike clearance remains the same thing for the adjustment a new bobber Shadow! After the service, I & # x27 ; d go NT here 0 ),000 service... @ Posted by Anonymous on Jan 10, 2012 1987 Honda Rebel 450, 1988 Honda NX250 1986 Honda Forums. The exact before and after values to me after the service, I & # x27 ; t the. On Jan 10, 2012 NT700V is a priority, the NT700V NT700V... Honda Monkey hot weather when airflow is desired age alone, I got the coolant flushed replaced.Bike...