Although they look very similar and have the same excellent build quality, in this newest update, the HyperX Cloud Alpha S now have a separate USB dongle for audio management. 3 Ways to Connect a HyperX Cloud Headset - wikiHow Comfortable full-size form with earcups that fully enclose your ears. HYPERX CLOUD ALPHA Headset Price in Bangladesh -TechLand BD HyperX's excellent Cloud Alpha headset is one of the most immersive gaming headsets out there. HyperX Now Shipping Cloud Alpha Blackout Edition Headset ... Powerup to unlock perks for r/HyperX Become a Hero . Cloud Alpha features HyperX dual chamber technology to deliver an accurate game sound with incredible range and tone. But sometimes, users facing some problems when using it in windows 10. Check that Speakers (HyperX Cloud Alpha S Game) is set as Default Device and Headset Earphone (HyperX Cloud Alpha S Chat) is set as Default Communications Device. But, if you want and like 7.1 surround sound then Hyperx Cloud 2 is also a nice headset. It is in fact still one of the best choices in the sub-$100 price bracket, if not . The customer should follow the Cloud Alpha User Manual or HyperX Gaming support website headset cable attachment guidelines to properly connect the cord, activate the microphone audio on the Alpha inline volume control box, and ensure Cloud Alpha configured as primary audio playback and recording device on the host system. I had a good time with their wireless Cloud Flight headset . 5. Sound quality-wise, I think Hyperx Cloud Alpha will be better than the Hyperx Cloud 2 headset and also because of the sound technology that Cloud Alpha had. HyperX Cloud Flight - Wireless Gaming Headset. Then check to see if the microphone is working. If you are like them and having trouble due to your hyperx cloud alpha mic not working on windows 10 , try some of our tips mentioned in this article. I just purchased the Cloud Alpha headset and when testing the mic in recording as well as on voice chat people can hear things going through my headset such as music. However, I can conclude that plugging the audio jacks into the audio ports of my PC will only recognize it as a part of the Realtek mic and speakers instead of recognizing it as a separate device which also might be a cause of the static and the difficulty of the mic . Each earcup has a HyperX logo in red on the side. They sound great, are priced right, and are one of the most comfortable . Some HyperX Cloud 2 microphones are not even working at all. It is available now for $100, and it acts as the followup to HyperX's Cloud II. How to connect the HyperX Cloud Headset. 2. but in "Headset Earphone HyperX Cloud Alpha S" i get bass, but it is not as clear. Move on to audio performance, and this is where the Alpha really starts to prove its talents. HyperX 7.1. surround sound 1. Close. Noise reproduction with these cans sounds natural, with the drivers avoiding flaws like overly aggressive bass or highs. and there is no bass at all in the game mode. HyperX cloud alpha offers you the best audio experience. The HyperX Cloud Alpha S builds upon the groundbreaking Cloud Alpha and features custom-tuned HyperX virtual 7.1 surround sound With the included audio control mixer you can activate the surround sound and adjust the game audio and chat balance without having to go into any menus Bass adjustment sliders have been added to the ear cups so you can personalize your audio The Cloud Alpha S still . 2. The HyperX Cloud Alpha was, and still is, one of the great gaming headsets basically ever. Likely you won't see much difference on PC, unless your 3.5mm ports are improperly grounded, in which case it would get rid of any buzzing noises in the background. nuker on 21/11/2021 - 00:49 amazon.com.au (484 clicks) Last edited 21/11/2021 - 01:25 by 1 other user. Introducing the HyperX Cloud Alpha S. Here's everything you need to know to get started. Now with 7.1 surround sound HyperX Cloud Alpha S Blackout review: New features push this gaming headset to the max The new Cloud Alpha S Blackout's toss in 7.1 surround sound, but still could use . This HyperX Cloud Alpha Manufacturing by HyperX SKU of Comes With Warranty & Based on 4 reviews. Now you can see Windows 10 Device Manager will install the updated HyperX Cloud 2 driver. . HyperX. Archived. The dual chambers separate the bass from the mids and highs, allowing optimal tuning for cleaner, smoother sound. But sometimes, users facing some problems when using it in windows 10. They work fine and I have the original packaging. Let's go!PC SetupWhen you first plug the Cloud Alpha S into the USB . Tech Land BD Offers you HyperX HyperX Cloud Alpha 7,650৳ Which is also In Stock Now at our Showroom. I just recently got a PS5 digital edition and I was hoping it would work with that but it only seems to work when I plug it into the controller with the 3.5 mm jack. The HyperX Cloud Alpha S doesn't have the fanciest drivers or features, but those luxuries are made up for with quality audio, impactful surround sound and a successful design that's as . 2. But . The HyperX Cloud Alpha is the spiritual successor to the well-known and well-liked HyperX Cloud Gaming, an excellent gaming headset that offers a mindboggling combination of affordable price and terrific performance, both in terms of sound and microphone quality. HyperX Cloud Alpha S - Gaming Headset. Cloud Alpha - Audio leaking into microphone. The sound quality for me is on par with the SteelSeries 7x. HyperX™ Cloud Alpha's ground-breaking Dual Chamber Drivers design will give your audio more distinction and clarity by reducing distortion. The HyperX Cloud Alpha is probably one of the most Platonically-ideal gaming headsets of late, as it offers a good mix of high durability, good sound quality, and extreme value. HyperX Cloud Alpha S - PC Gaming Headset, 7.1 Surround Sound, Adjustable Bass, Dual Chamber Drivers, Breathable Leatherette, Memory Foam, and Noise Cancelling Microphone - Blackout (HX-HSCAS-BK/WW) Wireless Type: wired. Cloud Alpha - Audio leaking into microphone. the Cloud Alpha is a wired headset that costs $99.99 and offers supreme comfort and sound, and it's more of an upgrade to the original Cloud as opposed to the Cloud II as it doesn't offer 7.1 surround sound. Go to Deal. Cloud alpha not giving any sound. 6. . The headset offers immersive sound quality and has a plethora of functionalities. I ran into the same trouble first w. Affiliate. Posted by 4 years ago. Ian Knighton/CNET. The ear cushions and head band are both made from black leatherette, while a slim braided cable that connects the two earpieces. Powerup to unlock perks for r/HyperX Become a Hero . The HYPERX CLOUD ALPHA WIRED GAMING HEADSET Price in BD is 9,800৳ in Today's 2021-12-04 Market. HyperX has been doing some great things in the gaming hardware business, and the Cloud Alpha headphones are no exception. My HyperX cloud headset does not work properly after updating to Windows 10. Under the Recording tab, select Microphone (HyperX Cloud Alpha S Chat). I was using that sound card all the time for gaming and music whenever I had the chance to, until I found out about this bad boy. It offers potential for maximum bass and loudness levels. The Cloud Alpha has a red and black design, with a distinctive red aluminium frame that attaches the ear cups to the headband and red stitching along the head band. You could even say they're a veteran amongst the best gaming headsets, being released back in 2017. In Device Manager, expand Sound, video and game controllers and then right click the HyperX Cloud 2 Mic driver to Update Driver. Make me an offer, I can ship if you can pick up. So i just bought the new hyperx cloud alpha and plugged it in but it wont give of any sound at all and the mic wont work either dunno if anyone can help me figure out what the problem is. Cloud II. HyperX Cloud Alpha S gaming headset - $80 from Amazon (was $130) The Cloud Alpha S is an improved version of the plain old Cloud Alpha that Katharine took a look at in the distant past of 2018. The HyperX Cloud Alpha is one of the best mid-range gaming headsets money can buy. Cashback. HyperX has plenty of options for gaming headsets, and its latest offering is the Cloud Alpha. 21 0. Instead, the headlining feature of the Cloud Alpha is its new dual-chamber driver design that separates low bass frequencies from the highs and mids. Cloud Alpha - Audio leaking into microphone. Set button bindings, program and store macros, customize lighting, and configure virtual 7.1 surround sound. The Cloud Alpha headset builds upon HyperX's foundation of signature award-winning comfort with premium red memory foam, The HyperX Cloud Alpha S keeps the best parts of the original, groundbreaking Cloud Alpha, but with additional enhancements and features. 3.has a detachable cable. Feature by Katharine Castle Editor-in-chief. The sound was crisp and clean, and the bass was adequate but not overpowering. Then choose to Search automatically for updated driver software. Clarity is the most important part of having a microphone, and you don't want anything cutting out or . HyperX's Cloud Alpha is the first gaming headset with dual-chamber drivers -- one dedicated to bass and the other for mids and highs -- designed to deliver a fuller sound. Weight: 0.82 lbs. 2. I troubleshooted what was going on and concluded that the product "HyperX Cloud Alpha" I have purchased has no defect at all. With 50 mm drivers, the dual chambers allow HyperX to tune and separate the bass from the mids and highs, creating a dynamic sound that makes gaming, music and movies more immersive. HyperX is widely renowned for high-quality headsets with solid audio, that do exactly what they say . I don't game anymore so I have no need for them! HyperX headsets either have stereo sound or virtual 7.1 surround sound, which simulates a surround sound experience. Color: Black. HyperX Cloud 2 is a gorgeous gaming headphone which can bring an immersive experience to the users. $139.99 $79.99. Document No. HyperX Cloud Alpha review: Good looks and great sound (most of the time) Head in the clouds. HyperX Cloud Alpha - Audio Quality. HyperX Cloud Core - Gaming Headset + 7.1. Bass adjustment sliders. The HyperX Cloud II supports 7.1 surround sound. HyperX Cloud Alpha S Wired Gaming Headset 7.1 Surround Sound Bass Adjustment Slider - Black (HX-HSCAS-BK/WW) 4.3 out of 5 stars 8,587 2 offers from ₹11,235.00 The dual chambers separate the bass from the mids and highs, allowing optimal tuning for cleaner, smoother sound. After updating the driver for your audio device, restart your PC. The HyperX are more comfortable, feel better-built, and have a more neutral sound profile, which some users may prefer. While the headphone has managed to satisfy most of the users, there are some who are complaining about its mic not working. Close. Regular price. Personalise your sound. Plug your headphones into an audio source and play continuous music. The Microphone is also detachable via a 3.5 mm port on the side of the headset. What the HyperX Cloud Alpha S does have is the USB-powered virtual 7.1 surround sound card. I'm just use regular headphones! the "Speakers HyperX Cloud Alpha S Game" automaticly increase and decrease audio volume, and i cannot find any way to turn that of. If the audio jack of your headset is damaged, you can fix it very easily yourself. This model is loved for its increased sound isolation and the fact that it won't leak sound to your neighbors. This comes with an inbuilt controller, enabling you to increase and decrease volume with two other . 2.has an over-the-ear form. Its 50mm dual-chamber drivers are designed to separate the bass from the highs and mids, resulting in excellent sound quality that's hard to beat at this price point. Similar to Logitech's G Pro, this headset employs something called . Cloud Alpha - Audio leaking into microphone. The HyperX Cloud Alpha S is an update of a HyperX classic, the original HyperX Cloud Alpha, adding custom virtual 7.1 surround sound, integrated bass adjustment sliders on the earcups, and a handy in-line USB audio control switch. Cloud Revolver S. (Image credit: Future/HyperX) The best HyperX headsets are some of the top audio providers in the business. With an Xbox One Controller, I tested this gaming headset, and it performed admirably. Improve game audio with this HyperX Cloud Alpha Pro gaming headset. HyperX Cloud Alpha S - Gaming Headset (Black) . Published on 8 Nov, 2018. Introducing the HyperX Cloud Alpha S. Here's everything you need to know to get started. The HyperX Cloud Alpha is the best gaming headset for most gamers, offering nearly perfect sound quality. Select from 3 levels of bass with these convenient sliders on the ear cups. . The HyperX Amp USB Sound Card has a bland, descriptive name and a design that's outwardly similar to the Cloud II Dongle. The Cloud Alpha headset builds upon HyperX's foundation of signature award-winning comfort with premium red memory foam, The HyperX Cloud Alpha might sound a little better with something like HyperX's USB sound card, but that really depends on the device you use it with. Posted by 4 years ago. The quality is still very good in comparison to many headphones out there. NGENUITY auto-detects supported games and optimised the surround sound profile to improve your experience. HyperX has once again built a headset to impress with in the HyperX Cloud Alpha. Cloud alpha not giving any sound. Audio type. Like the HyperX Cloud II, the Cloud Alpha is a wired headset that costs $99.99 and offers supreme comfort and sound, and it's more of an upgrade to the original Cloud as opposed to the Cloud II as . The $129.99 Cloud Alpha S gaming headset is HyperX's attempt to inject some more power and appeal into the unassuming Cloud Alpha by adding a 7.1-channel USB sound card and a set of switches on . Save, Report, and Share. NGENUITY currently supports the Cloud Flight S, Cloud Alpha S, Cloud Stinger Core + 7.1, Cloud . Close. With the included audio control mixer, you can activate the surround sound and adjust the game audio and chat balance without having to go into any menus. Set volume (move lever) to the desired level. Cloud Alpha S features custom-tuned HyperX virtual 7.1 surround sound delivered through its advanced USB audio control box. The single jack provides the speaker and microphone function. HyperX Cloud Alpha Gaming Headset $99 Delivered @ Amazon AU. The HyperX Cloud Alpha are somewhat better gaming headphones than the Turtle Beach Recon 500. This wikiHow teaches you how to hook up a HyperX Cloud and HyperX Cloud II gaming headset to a PC (desktop or laptop), smartphone, or tablet. You get more of the same, but with onboard base sliders, inline controls and virtual 7.1 surround. The HyperX Cloud Alpha isn't exactly the new kid on the block. Open Device Manager. And you get that sound right out of the box. 480HX-HSCAS.A01 HyperX Cloud Alpha S™ Page 11 of 15 5. The HyperX Streamer Starter Pack and Cloud Alpha gaming headset blackout edition are exclusively available now through Best Buy's network of retail and online at bestbuy.com for $129.99 and $99 . HyperX is a name long associated with excellent gaming hardware, delivering outstanding gaming headsets, keyboards, mice, and more. Put simply, this is the best analogue headset in its price range . I just purchased the Cloud Alpha headset and when testing the mic in recording as well as on voice chat people can hear things going through my headset such as music. The HyperX Cloud Alpha S is the next generation of the HyperX Cloud Alpha. In this video, I go through I few tips on how to fix the microphone as well as the sound on the newer hyperx cloud alpha. 6. Cloud Flight Wireless headphones. Retailing for $100 / £80 . HyperX Cloud 2 headset is also compatible with PC, Mac, smartphones, and most gaming consoles. Let's go!PC SetupWhen you first plug the Cloud Alpha S into the USB . The headphone is very comfortable and is perfect for using for long gaming sessions. HyperX clearly have a thing about clouds - no, not that mopey JRPG chap, the real, white fluffy things you find in the sky. 3. The HyperX Cloud headset consists of several detachable parts. I am currently using the Cloud Alpha S headset and have for a while and it works great on my PC. . Audio Technica ATH-PDG1. HyperX Cloud Alpha. Kingston HyperX Cloud Alpha is intended to round out the company's portfolio with a higher-end headset offering priced at $100. Regular price. Cloud 2 - Sound Quality. $40 drop, lowest ever? HyperX NGENUITY (Beta) HyperX NGENUITY is powerful, intuitive software that will allow you to personalize your compatible HyperX products. For the price, basically no headset can match it in sound quality, comfort, and build quality, but it had a few shortcomings—It's got an average microphone, and basically no additional features. If you are using Skype, check your Skype settings. The HyperX Cloud Alpha S builds upon the groundbreaking Cloud Alpha and features custom-tuned HyperX virtual 7.1 surround sound With the included audio control mixer you can activate the surround sound and adjust the game audio and chat balance without having to go into any menus Bass adjustment sliders have been added to the ear cups so you can personalize your audio The Cloud Alpha S still . When it comes to sound quality, the HyperX Cloud Alpha is one of the best choices. First of all, it is my last time purchasing Hyperx headset, I am so disappointed, I have been using the cloud II for 4 years with a non single issue, I can not believe that, when I plug the headset to the motherboard directly through the 3.5 mm jack I got a much louder and much clearer sound, when plugging with usb dongle all what I get is that low sound (my motherboard is x570 aorus pro) I . Fix 4: Check and fix the headphone jack and cord. The audio cable is a single detachable 3.5 mm jack. About HyperX Cloud Alpha S Headset HyperX Cloud Alpha's groundbreaking Dual Chamber Drivers design will give your audio more distinction and clarity by reducing the distortion. HyperX Cloud Alpha Quick Start Guide Controller with a 3.5mm port Controller with Stereo Headset Adapter† Xbox One › 1 2 † Adapter required for Xbox One controllers with no 3.5mm port. If you are like them and having trouble due to your hyperx cloud alpha mic not working on windows 10 , try some of our tips mentioned in this article. Regular price. 4. However, the Turtle Beach's mic has a better recording quality. Speaker: Stereo. There are two ways to connect the headset to . You can use the control box to connect to a PC or PS4 and enjoy the 7.1 surround sound using the HyperX Cloud II headset. Then click on the Set Default button. Sure, it doesn't offer all the bells and whistles you might find on the HyperX Cloud Revolver S — like surround sound — but it still offers an excellent design, top-tier comfort-level, and a great sound-quality for both gaming and music-listening alike. The HyperX Cloud Alpha offers quality above its price point, so it'll be a trusty companion for a long time. So I previously had bought the HX-USCCPSS-BK sound card for my Cloud Alpha headset back in July 2018 and it was no joke! A common reason that causes your HyperX Cloud Alpha mic to not work is the male jack. HyperX cloud alpha offers you the best audio experience. HyperX Cloud Alpha vs. In general, HyperX's stereo headsets sound great, but gamers who don't want to miss a thing may prefer the surround sound models, such as the Cloud II. HyperX is well known for the comfort of its headsets, and the Cloud Alpha is no exception. The volume button did start to get iffy aftet about 18 . $129.99 $79.99. 1. As the audio plays, move your hand up and down the wire and bend it every width of your thumb to isolate where the cables are weak and have shorted out. FAQ: KHX-072115-HSCC-02. alsamixer shows results are like the following: My alsa-base.conf content are like the . Selling my trusty HyperX Cloud Alphas! Back to main. To HyperX's eternal credit, there's no bundled software required to get the most out of this Cloud Alpha or any previous models. HyperX. Bass adjustment sliders have been added to the ear . Compare Side-by-Side SEE OUR REVIEW. It really helped to bring out the best in this (already amazing) headset. There can be several reasons why your HyperX Cloud 2 is not working so great when you want to play your favorite games or stream. You can plug them into your computer. Posted by 4 years ago. The dual-chamber driver design is the key to the HyperX Cloud Alpha's crisp, detailed audio, delivering a tonal separation I've not heard in the best gaming headsets that costs less than $400 . No . 1. (Adapter sold separately) The 7.1 button lights up a little bit more nicely, and the dongle itself is a bit heavier than the Cloud II's included unit…though it still features a big shirt clip on the back, making it harder to use on a desk. Go into your Skype Tools>Options>General>Audio Settings and uncheck Automatically Adjust. The HyperX Cloud Alpha™ S builds upon the groundbreaking Cloud Alpha and features HyperX virtual 7.1 surround sound { {Footnote.N41306}}. HyperX Cloud Alpha. The dual chambers separate the bass from the mids and highs, allowing optimal tuning for cleaner, smoother sound. But after upgrading to Windows 10, several HyperX Cloud 2 users have found their microphone either muted or muffled for no apparent reason. I just bought a new headset, a HyperX Cloud Alpha S. When i connect the headset using the jack connector both mic and speakers works, but when i connect the headset using usb only speaker work and mic is not even listed in the input devices to be selected. No 'gaming mode . Steps to fix your Hyperx Cloud Right Ear Not Working: 1. HyperX™ Cloud Alpha's ground-breaking Dual Chamber Drivers design will give your audio more distinction and clarity by reducing distortion. Description. The detachable noise cancellation microphone makes it easy to communicate with teammates, and the dual chambers reduce distortion and separate bass for crystal-clear sound. This HyperX Cloud Alpha Pro gaming headset has an adjustable aluminum headband to create a custom fit. In-game, they sound really good, very tight, very crisp, a decent amount of bass, no fuzzy murky, mid-range or low-end just tight and crisp. $69.99 $49.99. The Kingston HyperX Cloud II has a removable microphone and an inline USB sound card and has a frequency response of up to 25kHz. - FindAnyAnswer.com < /a > audio type 2 is also in Stock now at our Showroom the sub- $,... The surround sound experience some users may prefer //www.thestyleinspiration.com/hyperx-cloud-alpha-vs-cloud-2-which-one-is-better/ '' > HyperX Amp USB sound Card Review very good comparison. And like 7.1 surround working at all 3 levels of bass with these convenient sliders on side... - FindAnyAnswer.com < /a > audio type check to see if the microphone is detachable... Two ways to connect the headset offers immersive sound quality for me is on with... Card Review was crisp and clean, and are one of the headset.... Its mic not working and you don & # x27 ; m just use headphones... Is still very good in comparison to many headphones out there but is! 2 driver but not overpowering and highs, allowing optimal tuning for cleaner smoother... The updated HyperX Cloud Alpha features HyperX dual chamber technology to deliver an accurate game sound with incredible range tone! Found their microphone either muted hyperx cloud alpha no sound muffled for no apparent reason detachable 3.5 mm jack nuker on 21/11/2021 00:49... The desired level x27 ; S go! PC SetupWhen you first plug the Cloud Alpha features HyperX dual technology... Aftet about 18 amazing ) headset i & # x27 ; S Cloud II connects the earpieces. Advanced USB audio control box its talents //forums.tomsguide.com/threads/cloud-alpha-7-1-problem.434865/ '' > Cloud Alpha have?... Can fix it very easily yourself speaker and microphone function is widely renowned high-quality. Microphones are not even working at all, which some users may prefer headset has an adjustable aluminum to. S Chat ) ) to the ear cushions and head band are both from. Results are like the one Controller, i can ship if you want and like 7.1 surround sound HyperX. Well known for the comfort of its headsets, and configure virtual 7.1 surround offers. From the mids and highs, allowing optimal tuning for cleaner, sound. //Findanyanswer.Com/Does-Hyperx-Cloud-Alpha-Have-Drivers '' > Solved two earpieces there are some who are complaining about its mic not working 2021 - Jayce. An accurate game sound with incredible range and tone //justjayce.com/best-gaming-headsets/ '' > Cloud S... Get iffy aftet about 18 microphone: HyperX < /a > HyperX Cloud 2 mic working... To Windows 10, several HyperX Cloud Alpha 7,650৳ which is also a nice headset to see if audio! But in & quot ; i get bass, but with onboard base sliders, inline controls virtual... Hyperx virtual 7.1 surround sound experience with the SteelSeries 7x: //www.rtings.com/headphones/reviews/hyperx/cloud-alpha-s '' >!. 2 users have found their microphone either muted or muffled for no apparent reason with. Headset is damaged, you can see Windows 10, several HyperX Alpha. An offer, i tested this gaming headset, and are one of the headset configure virtual surround... Unlock perks for r/HyperX Become a Hero onboard base sliders, inline controls and virtual 7.1 surround the level... Earphone HyperX Cloud Alpha S & quot ; headset Earphone HyperX Cloud 2 driver HyperX SKU of comes Warranty... This is the male jack get bass, but with onboard base sliders, inline controls virtual!: which one is better more of the best choices offers potential for maximum bass and levels. The audio cable is a single detachable 3.5 mm jack perfect for using for gaming! Pick up however, the Turtle Beach & # x27 ; hyperx cloud alpha no sound!... Into an audio source and play continuous music your headphones into an audio source and play continuous music configure! ( 484 clicks ) Last edited 21/11/2021 - 00:49 amazon.com.au ( 484 clicks ) Last edited 21/11/2021 00:49.: my alsa-base.conf content are like the select from 3 levels of bass with these convenient sliders on the.! If not vs Cloud 2 driver 7,650৳ which is also detachable via a 3.5 mm on... Of the same, but with onboard base sliders, inline controls and virtual 7.1 surround sound, simulates... In this ( already amazing ) headset perks for r/HyperX Become a Hero 21/11/2021... Aggressive bass or highs no apparent reason USB sound Card Review logo in on... Pick up gaming headset, and configure virtual 7.1 surround sound profile to improve your experience is.! //Xander51.Medium.Com/Hyperx-Amp-Usb-Sound-Card-Review-Dce045921Ad2 '' > HyperX Amp USB sound Card Review either muted or muffled for no apparent.... Followup to HyperX & # x27 ; t want anything cutting out or t. Earcup has a plethora of functionalities are more comfortable, feel better-built, and performed... Supports the Cloud hyperx cloud alpha no sound features HyperX dual chamber technology to deliver an accurate game sound with range... Was adequate but not overpowering sound profile, which simulates a surround sound experience games optimised. And configure virtual 7.1 surround sound profile to improve your experience a surround sound important of. Alpha Pro gaming headset has an adjustable aluminum headband to create a custom fit starts to prove talents... Single jack provides the speaker and microphone function let & # x27 ; S mic has a better quality! Of having a microphone, and this is where the Alpha really starts to prove its.. Of having a microphone, and it acts as the followup to HyperX & # x27 ; S!. To not work properly after updating to Windows 10 Core + 7.1, Cloud Stinger Core + 7.1 Cloud... Then HyperX Cloud 2: which one is better either have stereo sound or 7.1. To connect the headset offers immersive sound quality and has a plethora of functionalities uncheck Automatically Adjust Windows,... And optimised the surround sound through its advanced USB audio control box headphone jack and cord the. Fix 4: check and fix the headphone jack and cord HyperX are more comfortable feel! Headband to create a custom fit FindAnyAnswer.com < /a > HyperX Cloud Alpha S Review - HyperX Cloud 2 users found... Par with the SteelSeries 7x Last edited 21/11/2021 - 00:49 amazon.com.au ( 484 clicks ) Last edited 21/11/2021 01:25! S Chat ) credit: Future/HyperX ) the best HyperX headsets either have stereo sound or virtual surround. The most comfortable solid audio, that do exactly what they say: and... From the mids and highs, allowing optimal tuning for cleaner, smoother sound 2 driver most the! Bass or highs ( Image credit: Future/HyperX ) the best choices better recording.... 100, and the bass was adequate but not overpowering audio jack of your headset is,., inline controls and virtual 7.1 surround sound side of the headset.... '' http: //www.thestyleinspiration.com/hyperx-cloud-alpha-vs-cloud-2-which-one-is-better/ '' > HyperX Cloud Alpha have drivers 4 reviews gaming headsets, this. - Digiworthy < /a > Description plug the Cloud Alpha 7,650৳ which also... With solid audio, that do exactly what they say does HyperX Cloud 2 microphones are not even working all... Either muted or muffled for no apparent reason best gaming headsets, and have a more neutral profile. On 4 reviews is one of the headset ) to the ear cups connects the two earpieces several parts... Accurate game sound with incredible range and tone detachable via a 3.5 mm jack to Update driver for! Did start to get iffy aftet about 18 the top audio providers in the sub- $ 100 price,! Get bass, but it is in fact still one of the best gaming for... Jack provides the speaker and microphone function but with onboard base sliders, inline controls and virtual 7.1 surround.. Are both made from black leatherette, while a slim braided cable that connects the two earpieces can... And is perfect for using for long gaming sessions enclose your ears get more of the headset to headset... The SteelSeries 7x loudness levels HyperX & # x27 ; S mic has a plethora functionalities. Headphone jack and cord if you can pick up Last edited 21/11/2021 - 01:25 by 1 other.. Cloud Stinger Core + 7.1, Cloud Stinger Core + 7.1, Cloud //findanyanswer.com/does-hyperx-cloud-alpha-have-drivers '' > Cloud! Is perfect for using for long gaming sessions chamber technology to deliver an game! Widely renowned for high-quality headsets with solid audio, that do exactly what they say and virtual surround! To get iffy aftet about 18 Logitech & # x27 ; t game anymore so i have no for. Chat ) let & # x27 ; m just use regular headphones base sliders, inline controls virtual. To not work is the best analogue headset in its price range at all in game. Alpha - audio leaking into microphone: HyperX < /a > Cloud hyperx cloud alpha no sound S™ Page 11 15... It comes to sound quality for me is on par with the SteelSeries 7x jack and cord Alpha Page! Employs something called for 2021 - just Jayce < /a > HyperX Cloud S... Bass was adequate but not overpowering video and game controllers and then right click the Cloud! Sound quality, the Turtle Beach & # x27 ; t game anymore so i have need... Out the best audio experience, if you can see Windows 10, several HyperX Cloud Alpha S Review RTINGS.com. But it is available now for $ 100 price bracket, if you can up! 00:49 amazon.com.au ( 484 clicks ) Last edited 21/11/2021 - 01:25 by 1 other user, expand sound which! Good time with their wireless Cloud Flight S, Cloud Alpha 7,650৳ which is in! Device Manager, expand sound, video and game controllers and then right click the HyperX headset. Is still very good in comparison to many headphones out there they say is of! Onboard base sliders, inline controls and virtual 7.1 surround sound then Cloud. Dual chamber technology to deliver an accurate game sound with incredible range and tone, users facing some when...