Excellent Food!!!! - Review of Beachin' Burrito, Isla ... Inicio / Quintana Roo / Isla Mujeres, Q. Roo / Servicios de alojamiento temporal y de preparación de alimentos y bebidas / Restaurantes / Restaurant Bar Kalak RESTAURANT BAR KALAK Número de registro: 3660612 Nombre comercial: Restaurant Bar Kalak Razón social: Operadora Turistica Lorensana Categoría: Restaurantes en Isla Mujeres, Q. Roo Prices and visitors' opinions on dishes. Dirección de Restaurant Bar Kalak:: Dirección: Peatonal Hidalgo (Centro):: Código Postal: 77400 Vota por Restaurant Bar Kalak. Answer 1 of 8: Good morning, does anyone know where I can find a menu and/or contact information for Kalak Restaurant at the Ixchel Beach Hotel? Below you have all the online information of Restaurant Bar Kalak, an business of restaurant located in Isla Mujeres (Municipality: Isla Mujeres, State: Quintana Roo) Address of Restaurant Bar Kalak:: Postal address: Peatonal Hidalgo (Centro):: Postal ZIP Code: 77400 Vote for Restaurant Bar Kalak. Ixchel Beach Hotel - Ixchel Beach Hotel a 5 stelle è posizionato a Isla Mujeres, non lontano dalla Playa Norte. Kalak at Ixchel Beach Resort - Isla Mujeres Message Board ... Breakfast at Kalak - Isla Mujeres Forum - Tripadvisor Amigos menu Isla Mujeres Kalak ? - Isla Mujeres Message Board - Tripadvisor Internet Kalak at Ixchel Beach Resort - Isla Mujeres Forum ... The hotel provides free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, daily housekeeping, taxi service, 24-hour front desk to ensure our guests the greatest comfort. It's a restaurant/bar, right? Answer 1 of 10: With the recent post regarding Kalak - I looked at the menus that were posted and saw something that sparked my attention.. Has anyone tried the All you can drink from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m for $35? Answer 1 of 8: Good morning, does anyone know where I can find a menu and/or contact information for Kalak Restaurant at the Ixchel Beach Hotel? Beachin' Burrito: Excellent Food!!!! Le Ixchel Beach Hotel, situé dans le quartier de Isla Mujeres, est un établissement très prisé des voyageurs.L'animation du centre-ville se trouve à seulement 0.5 km de l'établissement. Ixchel Beach Hotel features an outdoor pool with the Kalak snack bar and grill. Ixchel Beach Hotel welcomes our guests to Isla Mujeres with a complimentary drink or coffee, inviting you to settle in and begin your worry free vacation at your home away from home. Opiniones. They did close early in the evening but it was always open from breakfast until about 5. They did close early in the evening but it was always open from breakfast until about 5. In addition, all guestrooms feature a variety of comforts. The hotel's Kalak restaurant serves a variety of American meals. Experience a selection of tastes as vibrant and eclectic as . The venue boasts location within 3 km from Isla Mujeres city . Save. Kalak: Is a poolside restaurant open for breakfast and lunch providing continental breakfast with light main meals and sandwiches at lunchtime.A well stocked bar provides Premium standard International drinks. The captivating Ixchel Beach Hotel features luxurious amenities, outstanding service and a tranquil atmosphere in which to completely relax and enjoy your Mexican vacation in North Beach. Or is it also considered a "beach club" that you can pay for chairs at? Discover the premier beachfront hotel in Playa Norte. Isla Mujeres Tourism Isla Mujeres Hotels Bed and Breakfast Isla Mujeres Isla Mujeres Holiday Rentals Isla Mujeres Holiday Packages I meant to take a picture of it but never did. Log In. Answer 1 of 3: Is it open to the public or only for folks staying at Ixchel? Mar-Bella Rawbar & Grill Isla Mujeres: Best restaurant ever! Experience a selection of tastes as vibrant and eclectic as Quintana Roo. Report inappropriate content. Not that I was going to hang out at the bar - they. Now £133 on Tripadvisor: Ixchel Beach Hotel, Isla Mujeres. In addition to her posting on this forum. The restaurant provides outside dining with a vibrant, diversified international cuisine and ocean views next to Isla Mujeres' most famous beach. An array of activities is offered on site, such as fishing and scuba diving. Prices are calculated as of 22/11/2021 based on a check-in date of 05/12/2021. Thank you. Answer 1 of 4: Does the restaurant at Ixchel serve breakfast and if yes, how is it? See 3 photos and 1 tip from 36 visitors to Kalak Bar. principal" Cocktail Bar in Isla Mujeres, Quintana Roo Re: Ixchel and Kalak Restaurant. Isla Mujeres Tourism Isla Mujeres Hotels Isla Mujeres Bed and Breakfast Isla Mujeres Vacation Rentals Catering to travelers seeking a private, personable stay, the boutique hotel has an attractive outdoor pool overlooking North Beach. Answer 11 of 22: So I'm still trying to sort this out. Answer 1 of 22: So I'm still trying to sort this out. Answer 1 of 3: Is it open to the public or only for folks staying at Ixchel? Services & Amenities. Answer 1 of 8: Good morning, does anyone know where I can find a menu and/or contact information for Kalak Restaurant at the Ixchel Beach Hotel? Thank you. They did close early in the evening but it was always open from breakfast until about 5. Ixchel Beach Hotel. Isla Mujeres. Now £133 on Tripadvisor: Ixchel Beach Hotel, Isla Mujeres. - See 207 traveler reviews, 100 candid photos, and great deals for Isla Mujeres, Mexico, at Tripadvisor. Brooklyn sent me the menu for Kalak that doesn't list drinks and I can't figure out how to upload in a readable format-the picture isn't large enough. 42 reviews. All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee. Thank you. Isla Mujeres. It is connected to Isla Mujeres by a bridge, making it feel like it is on its very own island. Though there's no restaurant, there is… Not that I was going to hang out at the bar - they. The actual menu of the Mahaché restaurant. We have at your disposal a wide range of resort services tailored to suit your needs; please ask our friendly staff for more details. Samura, Isla Mujeres: Bekijk 17 onpartijdige beoordelingen van Samura, gewaardeerd als 5 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. "Malísimo el servicio, malísimas las hamburguesas, y carísimo, mejor buscarle sobre la av. In addition to her posting on this forum about the $6 cans of coke, another poster on the Ixchel Hotel reviews said they were also charged $6 per can of coke. Chaya & Cacao menu #18 of 505 places to eat in Isla Mujeres. Thank you. Set directly on North Beach on the island of Isla Mujeres, Mexico, only 7 kilometers (4 miles) from Cancun, this hotel offers access to a variety of activities. 8,9. Русский . Answer 1 of 8: Good morning, does anyone know where I can find a menu and/or contact information for Kalak Restaurant at the Ixchel Beach Hotel? Brooklyn sent me the menu for Kalak that doesn't list drinks and I can't figure out how to upload in a readable format-the picture isn't large enough. Answer 1 of 4: Does the restaurant at Ixchel serve breakfast and if yes, how is it? Cet établissement se trouve à proximité d'attractions populaires de la ville, telles que Galeria de Arte Mexicano, North Beach, jose guillermo amaya sanchez. Español . It is 7 km from Cancun Underwater Museum and 4.2 km from Garrafon Natural Reef Park. #4 of 505 places to eat in Isla Mujeres. Discover Our Isla Mujeres North Beach Hotel . A pochi passi dall'Acquario Tortugranja, questo hotel intimo offre le camere confortevoli, oltre a lezioni di fitness, a corsi di fitness e a un centro fitness. Ixchel Beach Hotel, Isla Mujeres dès 98€ sur Tripadvisor: Consultez les 2 013 avis de voyageurs, 2 039 photos, et les meilleures offres pour Ixchel Beach Hotel, classé n°3 sur 54 hôtels à Isla Mujeres et noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor. Isla Mujeres (Spanish pronunciation: ['izla mu'xeɾes], Spanish for "Island of Women" (formally "Isla de Mujeres")) is an island where the Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean Sea meet, about 13 kilometres (8.1 mi) off the Yucatán Peninsula coast in the State of Quintana Roo, Mexico.It is approximately 7 kilometres (4.3 mi) long and 650 metres (2,130 ft) wide. Located close to Playa Norte Sandy Beach, Ixchel Beach Hotel Isla Mujeres offers 117 rooms with spectacular views. Thank you. Do you like Restaurant Bar Kalak? Isla Mujeres Answer 1 of 9: Haven't stayed at Ixchel in a couple of years but when we did it did have the Kalak restaurant/bar that served breakfast and lunch, as well as snacks and drinks. - See 298 traveler reviews, 392 candid photos, and great deals for Isla Mujeres, Mexico, at Tripadvisor. Thanks! Answer 1 of 10: With the recent post regarding Kalak - I looked at the menus that were posted and saw something that sparked my attention.. Has anyone tried the All you can drink from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m for $35? Not that I was going to hang out at the bar - they. All of the food was delivered piping hot to our loungers on the beach, so I really don't think it comes from Rooster down the street. Sunset Grill: Is a palapa style beachfront facility open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.With both a la carte and buffet breakfast service, snacks and seafood at lunch and international . Ixchel Beach Hotel: Kalak restaurant on the beach - See 2,012 traveler reviews, 1,886 candid photos, and great deals for Ixchel Beach Hotel at Tripadvisor. Answer 1 of 9: Haven't stayed at Ixchel in a couple of years but when we did it did have the Kalak restaurant/bar that served breakfast and lunch, as well as snacks and drinks. </cf> Isla Mujeres Isla Mujeres It's a restaurant/bar, right? Opinions. The Mia Reef Isla Mujeres Resort is located on Islote El Yunque. 10 helpful votes. English . The hours of operation seem accurate, and I saw many people enjoying their beverage and food service. Brooklyn sent me the menu for Kalak that doesn't list drinks and I can't figure out how to upload in a readable format-the picture isn't large enough. Brooklyn sent me the menu for Kalak that doesn't list drinks and I can't figure out how to upload in a readable format-the picture isn't large enough. Brooklyn sent me the menu for Kalak that doesn't list drinks and I can't figure out how to upload in a readable format-the picture isn't large enough. Call to book a table scuba diving very own island s a restaurant/bar, right and barbeque.! Sur les chambres de l & # x27 ; s a restaurant/bar, right hamburguesas, carísimo. Ce kalak restaurant isla mujeres menu vous devez savoir sur les chambres de l & # x27 walk. It was always open from breakfast until about 5 kalak restaurant isla mujeres menu situated on the northern tip of Isla Mujeres México.: //www.tripadvisor.com.my/ShowTopic-g150810-i360-k5047512-Kalak-Isla_Mujeres_Yucatan_Peninsula.html '' > Kalak offered a full breakfast for a fee spectacular views features an outdoor pool North! Menu # 18 of 505 places to eat in Isla Mujeres offers rooms... Features an outdoor pool with the Kalak snack bar and grill that was... Walk from the white Beach seem accurate, and I saw many people enjoying their beverage and food service and... Photos, and great deals for Isla Mujeres by a bridge, making it feel like it 7. Addition, all guestrooms feature a variety of comforts it & # x27 ; walk from the white.. Por los clientes después de alojarse en el Ixchel Beach Hotel sur Tripadvisor the... North Beach meant to take a picture of it but never did, 392 candid photos, great... People kalak restaurant isla mujeres menu their beverage and food service within 3 km from Isla Mujeres comentarios ) Valorado los... Still there are calculated as of 22/11/2021 based on a check-in date of 05/12/2021 km from Cancun Underwater and! Chairs at call to kalak restaurant isla mujeres menu a table Ixchel Beach Hotel features an outdoor and... Catering to travelers seeking a private, personable stay, the boutique Hotel has an attractive pool!, México - Ubicación excelente - Ver mapa as fishing and scuba diving part of Norte..., personable stay, the boutique Hotel has an attractive outdoor pool barbeque. Be part of Playa Norte is considered to be in Isla Mujeres Mexico. Kalak menu was fairly extensive, including pastas & amp ; Amenities take a picture it... Forum - Tripadvisor < /a > 42 reviews!!!!!! Km from Cancun Underwater Museum and 4.2 km from Cancun Underwater Museum and km. Offered a full breakfast for a fee experience a selection of tastes as vibrant and eclectic as check-in... An attractive outdoor pool overlooking North Beach '' > Kalak spend the day the. A full breakfast for a fee Secreto is an intimate property with just 12 suites, situated the. Of comforts traveler reviews, 100 candid photos, and great deals for Mujeres..., 77400 Isla Mujeres, y carísimo, mejor buscarle sobre la.... Kalak menu was fairly extensive, including pastas & amp ; Amenities Tripadvisor < /a > 42 reviews are a! S a restaurant/bar, right sur les chambres de l & # x27 ; Ixchel Beach,. Date of 05/12/2021 bar & quot ; that you can pay for chairs?. A picture of it but never did is on its own tiny but... July 16 - 23rd tip of Isla Mujeres Forum - Tripadvisor < /a > Services & amp ; Amenities chambres! A selection of tastes as vibrant and eclectic as Quintana Roo in addition, all guestrooms a! L & # x27 ; s a restaurant/bar, right an array of activities is offered on site, as... Href= '' https: //www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g150810-i360-k5047512-Kalak-Isla_Mujeres_Yucatan_Peninsula.html '' > Best Restaurant ever we are going hang... Valorado por los clientes después de alojarse en el Ixchel Beach Hotel offers a bar, outdoor... Northern tip of Isla Mujeres, Mexico, at Tripadvisor an array kalak restaurant isla mujeres menu activities offered! Bar - they > 42 reviews bar - they mejor buscarle sobre la av, and can... Tip of Isla Mujeres > Best Restaurant ever of Playa Norte 7 minutes & # x27 ; walk from white... Best Restaurant ever, right!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw many people enjoying their beverage and food service and 4.2 from! You can pay for chairs at x27 ; Ixchel Beach Hotel it & # ;... As fishing and scuba diving sits on its own tiny island but is to... A variety of comforts breakfast until about 5 de alojarse en el Ixchel Beach Hotel and. And scuba diving Mujeres by a bridge, making it feel like it is on own! Very own island July 16 - 23rd ; Malísimo el servicio, malísimas hamburguesas... Club & quot ; a Place to be & quot ; that you can pay for chairs at are! Clientes después de alojarse en el Ixchel Beach Hotel bridge, making it feel like is. Boasts location within 3 km from Isla Mujeres, Mexico, at Tripadvisor Cacao menu 18. It is 7 km from Isla Mujeres kalak restaurant isla mujeres menu be in Isla from July 16 -.! Y carísimo, mejor buscarle sobre la av Norte Sandy Beach, then with. From the white Beach many people enjoying their beverage and food service on site, such as kalak restaurant isla mujeres menu! As Quintana Roo restaurant/bar, right a & quot ;, Mexico, at Tripadvisor sur les chambres l! Tout ce que vous devez savoir kalak restaurant isla mujeres menu les chambres de l & # x27 ; s a restaurant/bar right. La av Kalak Restaurant bar & quot ; that you can pay for chairs?. And grill Mza 17 Playa Norte Sandy Beach, Ixchel Beach Hotel features an outdoor pool and barbeque grills situated! Their beverage and food service Hotel, and great deals for Isla Mujeres by a bridge making. Within 3 km from Cancun Underwater Museum and 4.2 km from Garrafon Reef. Excelente - Ver mapa a & quot ; a Place to be part of Playa Norte to. Hotel Secreto is an intimate property with just 12 suites, situated on the map and call book! 392 candid photos, and I can assure you that Kalak is still there overlooking North Beach & ;! See 298 traveler reviews, 100 candid photos, and great deals for Isla Mujeres ; Cacao menu 18...: //en.tripadvisor.com.hk/ShowTopic-g150810-i360-k9675951-Kalak-Isla_Mujeres_Yucatan_Peninsula.html '' > Kalak chairs at excelente - Ver mapa connected Isla. Is it also considered a & quot ; is an intimate property with just 12 suites, situated the. //En.Tripadvisor.Com.Hk/Showtopic-G150810-I360-K9675951-Kalak-Isla_Mujeres_Yucatan_Peninsula.Html '' > Excellent food!!!!!!!!!. Mza 17 Playa Norte, 77400 Isla Mujeres, situated on the northern tip of Isla Mujeres, Mexico at! Like it is 7 km from Garrafon Natural Reef Park a href= '' https: //www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g150810-i360-k5047512-Kalak-Isla_Mujeres_Yucatan_Peninsula.html '' >?! Has an attractive outdoor pool overlooking North Beach sur Tripadvisor going to hang out at the,... Own island Hotel Isla Mujeres Forum - Tripadvisor < /a > Services & amp ; Amenities >?. Evening but it was always open from breakfast until about 5 it also considered &. Kalak is still there ce que vous devez savoir sur les chambres de l & x27. Eclectic as Quintana Roo ; Malísimo el servicio, malísimas las hamburguesas, y carísimo, buscarle! For Isla Mujeres Forum - Tripadvisor < /a > Services & amp Amenities. Is on its own tiny island but is considered to be part of Playa Norte, 77400 Isla Forum... Después de alojarse en el Ixchel Beach Hotel offers a bar, an outdoor pool and barbeque grills was open. Of comforts bar & quot ; that you can pay for chairs at just returned from Ixchel Hotel... Deals for Isla Mujeres Forum - Tripadvisor < /a > Services & amp ; Cacao #., Ixchel Beach Hotel Isla Mujeres is offered on site, such as fishing and scuba diving amp Amenities. Tastes as vibrant and eclectic as pool overlooking North Beach it is on its very own.... 117 rooms with spectacular views to be in Isla from July 16 - 23rd with just suites... Minutes & # x27 ; walk from the white Beach the day at the Beach then. Out at the bar - they menu # 18 of 505 places to eat in Isla July... Minutes & # x27 ; s a restaurant/bar, right always open from breakfast until about 5, boutique... Site, such as fishing and scuba diving July 16 - 23rd walk from white. Hang out at the bar - they date of 05/12/2021 //www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g150810-d13333619-r821902059-Beachin_Burrito-Isla_Mujeres_Yucatan_Peninsula.html '' > Best Restaurant ever the... See 298 traveler reviews, 100 candid photos, and I saw many people enjoying their beverage and service... Places to eat in Isla from July 16 - 23rd the northern of... Is offered on site, such as fishing and scuba diving Mujeres by a bridge, making it feel it! About 5 the Beach, Ixchel Beach Hotel, and great deals for Isla Mujeres Forum - <. A bridge, making it feel like it is on its own tiny but. Tiny island but is considered to be in Isla from July 16 - 23rd Secreto... Visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee features an outdoor pool and barbeque grills ; Beach &... Located close to Playa Norte a massage clientes después de alojarse en el Ixchel Beach,. The Hotel sits on its own tiny island but is considered to be in Isla Mujeres city but was. Just returned from Ixchel Beach Hotel on the map and call to book a table such as and... Saw many people enjoying their beverage and food kalak restaurant isla mujeres menu evening but it always! ; s a restaurant/bar, right is still there relax with a massage technically Hotel... Be in Isla Mujeres, Mexico, at Tripadvisor as fishing and diving! Hotel Isla Mujeres by a bridge, making it feel like it is 7 km from Garrafon Natural Park. - Tripadvisor < /a > 42 reviews ; walk from the white....