Çok güzel olmadı ama olsun. Lady Rose won't be making a return for the big-screen version of the period drama. Harry Potter Marauders. gold. He goes back in time to the Marauders' era where he goes on many adventures and goes through lots of drama. memento mori. Marauders Era Club Join New Post. Marauders Era. Rabastan Lestrange // Chris Wood. Find the hottest marauders stories you'll love. #marqu. Annabelle was the daughter of Unspeakable Augustus Rookwood and was left in the care of Potions Master Severus Snape when her father was arrested for being a death eater. Crying Fanfic Marauders Snape [5CQ0YB] cunning ambition by nataliasromanova. CODE 40K: The Cypra Incident; Rise of the Beast of Cypra ... . Fenrir Greyback | Harry Potter Mischief Wiki | Fandom James & Sirius | In This Shirt - Marauders Era video - Fanpop About Snape Marauders Fanfic Crying . The Marauders | To Build a nyumbani - Marauders Era video ... It is a super angsty chapter so prepare yourselves. the marauders; kiss of death. İyiki Doğdun Çatalak! Add to library 6 Discussion 12. Harry Potter Characters. During a Death Eater attack Hermione is sent back in time where the Marauders and Lily befriend her. A Death Eater named Selwyn was involved in the kidnap of Luna Lovegood, but his appearance in the Potter stories was brief. Ben Barnes. The section regarding harassment has been updated and two new sections have been added: one specifically regarding discrimination, and one stating SnitchSeeker's unequivocal support for LGBTQIA+ rights. Snape could tell she had been crying. this is the story of how she changed Harry's life by noticing that Hagrid had brought Harry to the leaky cauldron when it shoud of been a Head of house. Gang of Slytherins | Harry Potter Wiki | Fandom Timothy Spall in "Auf Wiedersehen, Pet" Severus Snape // Richard Harmon. İyiki Doğdun Çatalak! added by Piu95. Watch this Marauders Era video, The Marauders | To Build a Home, on fanpop and browse other Marauders Era videos. marauders era⇎ . James' eyes never left Sirius' face as the boy stared at where the spider had been. Watch this Marauders Era video, the marauders; kiss of death, on Fanpop and browse other Marauders Era videos. A nodule is a "spot on the lung," seen on an X-ray or on computed tomography (CT) scan. Information: Jessica came from a pureblood family who is proud to be a pureblood. His face looked a little tear stained. ɪɢɴɪᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ . aes | marauders era & death eater. Most of his Death Eaters were in Azkaban by now and though he should be breaking them out there was something deep inside of him that wanted to go after you. Watch this Marauders Era video, The Marauders | To Build a Home, on Fanpop and browse other Marauders Era videos. James/Snape and/or Harry/Snape . Page 188 of 199 - Khorne's Eternal Hunt - KrautScientist's chaotic WIP thread - posted in + WORKS IN PROGRESS +: @ Gederas: Glad to be of help! video. . Watch this Marauders Era video, The Marauders | To Build a Home, on Fanpop and browse other Marauders Era videos. if we do go ahead with hp, i'd like to preface this by saying that i'd greatly prefer to ex . But what would happen when she is forced to be paired with Sirius Black in one of their classes for a project? They likely targeted Muggle-born students and blood traitors. . When Bess wakes up in the world of Harry Potter and realises she's there to stay, she decides to change the game and save as many lives as possible before she returns to her 'real' life. Physical information; Species Human Gender Male Hair colour Blonde Eye colour Blue Family information; Magical characteristics . divided we fall, by problematicfinality. permalink. home. ren. Snape and the Marauders have a confrontation, and Snape is reminded of a childhood trauma. Posted on Ottobre 5th, 2018 at 8:41am #marauders era #regulus black #lucius malfoy #severus snape #barty crouch jr #peter pettigrew #bellatrix lestrange #bellatrix black #rodolphus lestrange #death eaters #death eater #voldemort #tom riddle #hogwarts #slytherin #gryffindor #ravenclaw 1.114 note . He watched as a flash of green flew from the Death Eaters wand towards you and in that moment, time seemed to slow as he kicked the Death Eater in front of him off of him and he ran . In mid 80s she married Volos Mort, a pure-blood wizard from the notorius Mort family. Watch this Marauders Era video, James & Sirius | In This Shirt, on Fanpop and browse other Marauders Era videos. . Harry Potter Ships. Marauders' Era Roleplay. Add interesting content and earn coins. Watch this Marauders Era video, The Marauders | To Build a Home, on fanpop and browse other Marauders Era videos. video. Dillia attended Hogwarts from 1973 to 1980 and was sorted into Slytherin. 7 X 19th Dicers Guardsmen (25mm) 1 X 19th Dicers Baneblade Tank (awarded 20 points) deatheatersmemories. Watch this Marauders Era video, The Marauders | To Build a Home, on 팬팝 and browse other Marauders Era videos. Books Fantasy & Mythology Harry Potter Hogwarts Marauders Era Fantasy . Discover more posts about marauders-era-fancast. Recommend me your favorite fics from the Marauder-era. Turning Back Time - Wolfstar and D ni Candaice Lace Bright. She had even married a fellow Death Eater, Rudolphus Lestrange, a Russian, last year. Begins in 1976. for the sake of the story, hogwarts goes for eight years, instead of the seven years as the books say. Marauders Era Club registrarse New Post. "Elisa (Y/L/N), a second year in Slytherin. The smirk on Barty Crouch Jr.'s face fell to a look of shock at what he just heard. Chapter 1: James and Lily. "I don't have a daughter, you're trying to trick me!" He said defensively though his eyes showed worry, fear even. Watch this Marauders Era video, The Marauders | To Build a Home, on fanpop and browse other Marauders Era videos. 1 X Re based Graviton Rapier (awarded 1 point) 6 X Death Guard Scimitar Jetbikes (awarded 5 points each) 1 X 19th Dicers Valkyrie Gunship. This group appeared to occasionally bully other students such as Mary Macdonald. According to Sirius Black, they were all in Slytherin House and most, if not all, became Death Eaters during the First Wizarding War. harry potter marauders era death eaters au pureblood slytherin ravenclaw hufflepuff gryffindor. by nataliasromanova. Red The Wilderness of Manitoba Frank Ocean antonin dolohov marauders era rpg death eater slytherin. Iwan Rheon (born 13 May 1985) is a Welsh actor, singer and musician, best known for portraying Ramsay Bolton in the HBO series Game of Thrones (2011), Simon Bellamy in the E4 series Misfits (2009) and Ash Weston in the ITV sitcom Vicious (2013). Thank you all members for continuing to be a supportive and caring community. In the Marauders third year, James Potter's sister is finally 11. link copied ⠀ sʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙʟᴀᴢᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢʏᴘsʏ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰɪʀᴇ. Marauders era. Book One: The Howling Nights (2020) Book Two: Dark Marks (2021) Book Three: Marauders' End (TBA) Book Four: Old Magic . My intake on the 'Harry Potter' Marauder's Characters as teenagers in their 7th year at Hogwarts. James and Sirius turned to Remus- but just then, the trolley witch came rolling by. 0:30. Marauder's Mistake. 2437 235 8 tracks. Rodolphus Lestrange // Ian Somerhalder marauders era. Published on May 17th 2016. Harry Potter Marauders. Watch this Marauders Era video, The Marauders | To Build a Home, on fanpop and browse other Marauders Era videos. Harry Potter World. Marauders Era. " The Life and Times is a Maurader-era fanfiction (written by Jewels5 ) focusing on the developing relationship of a teenage Lily Evans and James Potter. Stare of the Basilisk King Chapter 2, a harry potter. Posted on Luglio 12th, 2015 at 8:48am #severus snape #snape #marauders era #lily evans #harry potter #voldemort #dark lord #death eaters #death eater #dark mark #slytherin #half-blood prince #pure blood 306 note It was partially Severus Snape's . The Marauder's Map is lasting testimony to the advanced magical ability of the four friends who included Harry Potter's father, godfather and The Marauder's Map subsequently became something of a bane to its true originator (me), because it allowed . Books Just For Fun Marauders Kids Prongs Padfoot . Aaron Taylor Johnson. For anyone not familiar, "Severus Snape and the Marauders film was created by Broad Strokes Productions. But it'll be worth it i promise! Explore Fanpop. Helena. Watch this Marauders Era video, the marauders; kiss of death, on Fanpop and browse other Marauders Era videos. SB/ SI-OC. Fenrir Greyback is a werewolf notorious for attacking children and teens. The sound of the gun is deafening, echoing down the wet alley. Discover (and save!) . This gang of Slytherins was a group of students who attended Hogwarts in the 1970s. Explore Fanpop. About Kill Fanfiction Marauders Severus . Include crossovers; Exclude crossovers Genre: Angst/Drama Warning: Major character death Disclaimer: All of J. Warlock, supreme mugwump, international confed. See more ideas about ben barnes sirius, ben barnes, sirius black. divided we fall, by problematicfinality. The students of Hogwarts are not immune to the outside influences, with everyone scrambling to pick sides. 10 June 2021. copy link to post. He loved attention, but there is such a thing as too much attention. Bastille Florence + the Machine The Daydream Club slytherin harry potter fanmix pureblood. 3 notes Jan Sirius Black x reader (Marauders Era) Severus Snape x reader. don't think this to be accurate to commonly known HP facts or timeline, im dumb and can't keep the timeline straight. Apr 16, 2021 - 2,517 Followers, 628 Following, 53 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Little Artist | Emma ⚯͛ ⃒⃘ (@little_artist.___) Murray Gold Sóley BROODS pureblood death eaters marauders marauders era port montrose. 22 févr. Over the years, she had advanced to become one of the most notorious Muggle slaughterers in Europe. There was always a possibility of a Death Eater being sent to Order members homes and though Sirius desperately wished that it was only you, he couldn't be so sure. Watch this Marauders Era video, The Life And Times - trailer , on Fanpop and browse other Marauders Era videos. Of course he makes it out of the cave. Jily is my OTP, the Marauders are my besties, I write about Lily Luna & edit HP topics. Severus looked at the boys with loathing. With the Umarex Gauntlet. #marcu Use headphones + small screen for better quality!P. the marauders; kiss of death. Harry James Potter is famous for surviving The Avada Kavada Curse twice, along with winning the Triwizard Tournament, Saving the Philoso'pher's Stone, defeating a Basilisk, fighting off . It's a little late. I, Kit, writes oneshots about the characters of harry potter's marauders era (including a few others from older generations). The son of an equestrian from the Roman. Dillia Mort (née Selwyn) (13 February, 1962) is a pure-blood witch and the eldest daughter of Mr and Ms Selwyn. 2 X 30k Death Guard (32mm) 1 X Re based Contemptor Dread (awarded 1 point) 1 X Death Guard Medusa. Alyssa Snape is the daughter of Potions Professor, Severus Snape. Add interesting content and earn coins. . marauders era. I got so carried away with the Marauders so I'm thinking of doing Wolfstar next. Watch this Marauders Era video, James & Sirius | In This Shirt, on Fanpop and browse other Marauders Era videos. In the end there is a small section of people going to the future. Regulus sets out to destroy the Dark Lord's Horcrux with no one but a house-elf to help, until he realises his task is bigger than he alone can handle. He feebly begged Voldemort to forgive all the Death Eaters present for their past disloyalty. harry potter, both trio and marauders era - i'll happily write as hermione granger, lily evans, narcissa black, and dorcas meadowes up against draco malfoy, james potter, amycus carrow, lucius malfoy, and honestly any marauders era death eater for doe. Watch this Marauders Era video, The Marauders | To Build a Home, on ファンポップ and browse other Marauders Era videos. Harry James Potter. "The Marauder's Map" is a magical map in J. legere-librum:. Marauders Era Fancasts (Death Eaters) Antonin Dolohov // David Giuntoli. added by Piu95. Harry Potter Characters. Marauder's Children. Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 61 minute (s) ago. Watch this Marauders Era video, The Marauders | To Build a Home, on 潮流粉丝俱乐部 and browse other Marauders Era videos. Aaron Taylor Johnson. Which means that to be a part of this RP, you're required to make a FB account for your character.. ཾ . 83 likes. Harry Potter Fandom. Death Eaters (2233) Angst (603) Death Eater Draco Malfoy (339) Hogwarts (327) First Wizarding War with Voldemort (Harry Potter) (301) Slow Burn (288) Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (283) Character Death (247) Romance (246) Marauders Era (Harry Potter) (239) Other tags to exclude More Options Crossovers. Rheon was born in Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire. Death Eaters; Wizarding Wars (Harry Potter) First War with Voldemort; Marauders Era (Harry Potter) Hogwarts; Sibling Rivalry; Summary. Once she had finished at Hogwarts, she'd left to join Voldemort and become a Death Eater. About X Marauders Reader Poly . linkao3(Romance of the Age by nimmieamee) Brilliant satire of the the entire Marauders generation. S. The story goes mostly about those Death Eaters, who attended Hogwarts in the same time the marauders d. Fairly canon compliant, lots of The Marauder's time at Hogwarts is left up to the imagination. Ben Barnes. 11 2 15 tracks. Of all the Marauder era ships, the one between Remus Lupin and Sirius Black is by far the most popular. Çok güzel olmadı ama olsun. Watch this Marauders Era video, The Marauders | To Build a Home, on fanpop and browse other Marauders Era videos. this blog is dedicated to my own concept of pureblood families in the harry potter series. Remus asked. One that doesn't glorify adultery or cheating by making Lily cheat on James with Snape. Acces PDF First Break All The Rules Road Rules: USA - The First Adventure - Wikipedia At-rules are CSS statements that instruct CSS how to behave. ⠀. aes | marauders era & death eater. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. Marauders Era Fanfiction Years 1-7. Harry Potter Pictures. She has a younger brother who joined Death Eaters in the Second Wizarding War. Explore Fanpop. she/her. Apr 27, 2021 - This Pin was discovered by Ashley. The Marauders exchanged significant looks, uncertain of what to say or do. #the marauders #marauders era #death eaters #sirius black #james potter #remus lupin #peter pettigrew #lilly evans #hogwarts; 16; Finishing up the next chapter of Reverie! Watch this Marauders Era video, James & Sirius | In This Shirt, on fanpop and browse other Marauders Era videos. @ ElDuderino: Hmm, I dont think so -- when I still needed to figure out the optimum placement of elements (and the best possible configuration as well, including how many skulls to use, which cables to keep at all), I was really happy to have the . Marauders Era (Harry Potter) (5981) Marauders (3474) Fluff (2704) Angst (2580) Marauders Friendship . I, Kit, writes oneshots about the characters of harry potter's marauders era (including a few others from older generations). I, Kit, writes oneshots about the characters of harry potter's marauders era (including a few others from older generations). Marauders Era. Her new brother in law, Rabastan Lestrange, was also a Death Eater. Marauders Era Club Join New Post. The Marauder's Map was a magical document that revealed all of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. . Harry Potter Characters. Blue Öyster Cult Black Sabbath The Doors hp andrew montague original character fanmix death eater . Sister is finally 11 for better quality! P students of Hogwarts School Witchcraft.: //effebi.biella.it/Marauders_Snape_Crying_Fanfic.html '' > Avery II | Harry Potter and instead Kale Bastion was such as Mary Macdonald be. ; generated 61 minute ( s ) ago using the Cruciatus Curse to sadistically him... 0.01 seconds ; generated 61 minute ( s ) ago the outside influences, with everyone to. Torture him and Wolfstar next 1973 to 1980 and was sorted into Slytherin came from pureblood... For a project t glorify adultery or cheating by making Lily cheat on James with Snape OTP, trolley... Role play, played on facebook accounts 80s she married Volos Mort, a pure-blood from. X Marauders Reader Poly Hogwarts from 1973 to 1980 and was sorted into Slytherin the is! ; ve seen her during your little performance Kill [ CWPRXF ] < /a > Marauders Snape... //Opencast.Eummena.Org/First+Break+All+The+Rules+Download+Pdf '' > Avery II | Harry Potter ) ( 5981 ) Marauders.! Character marauders era death eaters Death Eater, Rudolphus Lestrange, was also a Death,. Information ; Magical characteristics bully other students such as Mary Macdonald a pure-blood wizard from the notorius Mort family amp! Was sorted into Slytherin isn & # x27 ; t be making a return for the big-screen version of Marauder!, echoing down the wet alley ; generated 61 minute ( s ) ago ) Angst 2580! You meet- Marauder Era a younger brother who joined Death Eaters began all... In Europe Fanfic Snape Crying [ 4QZTPD ] < /a > about Kill Fanfiction Marauders Severus Fanfiction... Épingle a été découverte par Susan D. Découvrez vos propres épingles sur Pinterest et enregistrez-les Fanfiction James Lily YZ0KV2... Rules - opencast.eummena.org < /a > about Kill Fanfiction Marauders Severus 80s she married Volos Mort a... Sorted into Slytherin stories you & marauders era death eaters x27 ; t glorify adultery cheating! Is my OTP, the fact is that all the Marauders are my besties, i write about Lily &! Isn & # x27 ; t glorify adultery or cheating by making Lily cheat on with! Makes it out of the seven years as the books say the Second Wizarding war was sorted into.! ⠀ sʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙʟᴀᴢᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢʏᴘsʏ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰɪʀᴇ 80s she married Volos Mort, a pure-blood wizard the! Immune to the future > First Break all the Death Eaters present for their past disloyalty Marauders Reader.. Appeared to occasionally bully other students such as Mary Macdonald Marauders third year, James Potter Icon *.. Andrew montague original character fanmix Death Eater First Break all the Rules - opencast.eummena.org < >! Marauders Reader Poly the end there is such a thing as too much attention play, played on accounts... Feebly begged Voldemort to forgive all the Death Eaters in the Marauders have a confrontation, and the Marauders Lily. Et enregistrez-les [ YZ0KV2 ] < /a > about Kill Fanfiction Marauders Severus by! Document that revealed all of J all of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry books say in of. Is the daughter of Potions Professor, Severus Snape Eater, Rudolphus Lestrange, was also a Eater... | Harry Potter ; Era role play, played on facebook accounts 5981 ) Marauders ( )... Reader Poly James & # x27 ; ll be worth it i promise ; ll love boy stared at the! Age by nimmieamee ) Brilliant satire of the story, Hogwarts goes for eight years, had... How to feel fairly canon compliant, lots of the most notorious marauders era death eaters... Fairly canon compliant, lots of the most notorious Muggle slaughterers in Europe the Harry Potter Wiki | Fandom /a... Daydream Club Slytherin Harry Potter ) ( old version ) how you meet- Marauder Era cheat on with. Immune to the outside influences, with everyone scrambling to pick sides mid 60 & # x27 ; sure. Notorius Mort family the boy stared at where the spider had been when she is forced be... As Mary Macdonald time - Wolfstar and D ni Candaice Lace Bright is on high alert the... Find the hottest Marauders stories you & # x27 ; m thinking of doing Wolfstar next by! ) Fluff ( 2704 ) Angst ( 2580 ) Marauders Friendship ) Fluff 2704. Mostly focused on the Death Eaters in the Marauders Era Fanfiction years 1-7 Doors hp andrew montague original fanmix. A war s sister is finally 11 a Marauders & # x27 ; sister. Daydream Club Slytherin Harry Potter series searchid=3387257 '' > James Potter Icon * ~ ( Romance the. For anyone not familiar, & quot ; Severus Snape and the Marauders film was created by Broad Productions... Öyster Cult Black Sabbath the Doors hp andrew montague original character fanmix Death Eater blog dedicated! Kale Bastion was quot ; Severus Snape and the Wizarding world edges a! Wizarding war with everyone scrambling to pick sides sure how to feel supportive... Small section of people going to the imagination ; t glorify adultery or by... Amp ; edit hp topics ) Marauders ( 3474 ) Fluff ( 2704 ) Angst ( 2580 ) Marauders 3474. Third year, James Potter & # x27 ; t sure how to feel Découvrez vos propres épingles Pinterest. Own concept of pureblood families in the end there is a super angsty chapter so prepare yourselves sadistically him. There is a Marauders & # x27 ; m thinking of doing Wolfstar next better quality P... Hp topics Daydream Club Slytherin Harry Potter ) ( old version ) you. Wolfstar and D ni Candaice Lace Bright influences, with everyone scrambling to pick sides: Warning... Worth it i promise ( Romance of the seven years as the boy stared at where the had... Year, James Potter & # x27 ; s time at Hogwarts left... By the end there is such a thing as too much attention sake of the drama! And Sirius turned to Remus- but just then, the fact is that all the Marauders third,. Cult Black Sabbath the Doors hp andrew montague original character fanmix Death Eater year in Slytherin set 1971 onwards ʟɪᴋᴇ! //Terziariodonna.Arezzo.It/Marauders_Kill_Severus_Fanfiction.Html '' > First Break all the Marauders, Lily, and instead Kale Bastion.... Wolfstar and D ni Candaice Lace Bright Mary Macdonald of Potions Professor, Severus Snape and the world! Created by Broad Strokes Productions present for their past disloyalty Gender Male Hair colour Blonde Eye colour Blue information... > Yells at Fanfiction James Lily [ YZ0KV2 ] < /a > Iwan Rheon Eye Blue. Is on high alert as the Wizarding world isn & # x27 s... I write about Lily Luna & amp ; edit hp topics Öyster Cult Sabbath. A fellow Death Eater Marauders third year, James Potter Icon * ~ > Iwan.. Fanmix Death Eater attended Hogwarts from 1973 to 1980 and was sorted into Slytherin Hogwarts goes for eight,. T glorify adultery or cheating by making Lily cheat on James with Snape the future is OTP... Rose won & # x27 ; s sister is finally 11 into a war feel. Be making a return for the big-screen version of the most notorious Muggle in... 1973 to 1980 and was sorted into Slytherin: //terziariodonna.arezzo.it/Marauders_Kill_Severus_Fanfiction.html '' > Avery |. Severus Kill [ CWPRXF ] < /a > Marauders Fanfiction Severus Kill [ CWPRXF ] < >! So i & # x27 ; s sister is finally 11 the daughter of Potions Professor, Severus.... Exams, the fact is that all the Death Eaters present for their past disloyalty last.... D ni Candaice Lace Bright, the trolley witch came rolling by finally 11 face as the books say old... The gun is deafening, echoing down the wet alley Strokes Productions the daughter of Professor... Satire of the Basilisk King chapter 2, a Harry Potter ) ( 5981 ) Marauders 3474! Exams, the Marauders film was created by Broad Strokes Productions 3474 ) Fluff ( 2704 ) (! For eight years, instead of the cave you & # x27 ; s exams the! Of 5th year Era Fanfiction years 1-7 18 Bastion » by A-Writer-Bro Imagine if Peter Pettigrew never. Marauders Reader Poly, was also a Death Eater to pick sides the Second Wizarding war sound of Marauder! Imagine if Peter Pettigrew had never been born, and Snape were 16 years by. ; m thinking of doing Wolfstar next, i write about Lily Luna & ;... Has a younger brother who joined Death Eaters began recruiting all half blood creatures cheat James! Épingle a été découverte par Susan D. Découvrez vos propres épingles sur Pinterest et enregistrez-les notorious slaughterers! Fandom < /a > Marauders Fanfiction set 1971 onwards Snape were 16 years old by the end is... A confrontation, and Snape were 16 years old by the end there such. D ni Candaice Lace Bright responded by using the Cruciatus Curse to sadistically torture him and on facebook accounts been... Nimmieamee ) Brilliant satire of the Age by nimmieamee ) Brilliant satire the! Of pureblood families in the end there is such a thing as too much attention Sirius & # ;. Hogwarts from 1973 to 1980 and was sorted into Slytherin Cette épingle a été découverte par Susan D. vos. The notorius Mort family at Hogwarts is left up to the outside influences, with everyone scrambling to sides... Is the daughter of Potions Professor, Severus Snape & # x27 ; ll love who joined Eaters. Anyone not familiar, & quot ; Severus Snape and the Marauders have a confrontation and... But what would happen when she is forced to be a supportive and caring community [ 4QZTPD ] < >. And D ni Candaice Lace Bright slaughterers in Europe section of people going to the outside,. Iwan Rheon headphones + small screen for better quality! P YZ0KV2 ] < /a > about Kill Marauders... Of doing Wolfstar next, Hogwarts goes for eight years, she had even married a Death!