The Steelix Eclipse is the next generation of the affordable field watch. Amazon.com: Customer reviews: Momentum Men's Steelix ... Amazon.com: Momentum's Steelix Eclipse - Long Life Solar ... When I got the watch, it looks and feels like a well-constructed unit. The semi-transparent dial covers the solar-panel which powers the watch movement. Steelix [44mm] | Men's Field Watch | Momentum - Momentum ... Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2016. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Momentum Men's Steelix Stainless Steel Japanese-Quartz Sport Watch with Nylon Strap, Black, 22 (Model: 1M-SP74B7B) at Amazon.com. 6 reviews. Steelix [44mm] - Black. Steelix Eclipse [44mm] | Solar Field Watch | Momentum ... Featuring a solid 316L stainless steel case and standard scratchproof sapphire crystal. Momentum Steel watches | Chrono24.my Shipping +$75, Free Returns, and Best Price Guaranteed at Huckberry.com. The glass that comes with this . The semi-transparent dial covers the solar-panel which powers the watch . Outside Magazine describes it as a "Killer Value". Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Momentum - Steelix Eclipse (2 SKUs) - Content by Watch Gang All critical reviews › Thainn Champley. 200M water resistant steel case, Screw-down crown and case back, 3-5 year battery life, luminous hands and markers, and an ultra-hard scratch resistant mineral crystal. Momentum Steelix Watch | Boundary Waters Catalog Tested to a depth of 200M/660FT, with a screw-down crown and sapphire crystal, it also features a state-of-the-art solar-powered movement. Momentum Watches Steelix Nylon | Huckberry Our newest addition to the Steelix Family, the Eclipse comes with a Solar-Recharging movement. Momentum - Steelix Eclipse (1 SKU) - Content by Watch Gang Our newest addition to the Steelix Family, the Eclipse comes with a Solar-Recharging movement. Bushcraft Watch review- Bushcraft Canada $164.00. Momentum Steelix men's wristwatch. You might be tough. 16 reviews. Merino 250 Base Layer . But hey, I'm not the one wearing it! The 44mm case is machined from solid 316L stainless steel and packed with all the features Momentum is known for, like 200M of water-resistance and great legibility. You might be handsome. The 44mm case is machined from solid 316L stainless steel and packed with all the features Momentum is known for, like 200M of water-resistance and great legibility. Featuring a solid 316L stainless steel case and standard scratchproof sapphire crystal. 7 reviews. Had this watch since december, the battery is already needing replaced. Movement - Japanese, Epson VS37A (Solar Powered) Glass - Sapphire. You might be handsome. Steelix Ivory SE [44mm] $205.00. The Solar Powered. Tested to a depth of 200M/660FT, with a screw-down crown and sapphire crystal, it also features a state-of-the-art solar-powered movement. I have a Momentum Atlas, it's been my work watch for almost four years now and (aside from the strap) it's in perfect condition. But hey, I'm not the one wearing it! Momentum - Steelix Eclipse (1 SKU) Watch Size - 44mm. Steelix is our ultra-tough budget field watch. . Skip pesky battery changes and charge your watch for up to 6 months with a single day of sun exposure. $220.00. Skip pesky battery changes and charge your watch for up to 6 months with a single day of sun exposure. The Steelix is our ultra-tough, budget-friendly field watch. Free U.S. Steelix [44mm] - Blue. Steelix Eclipse - Solar [44mm] - Black. Buy Steelix Dive Watch Black-ion Nylon at Walmart.com $119.00. The Momentum Steelix Field Watch has caught my eye because it features a design that's similar to a vintage Seiko. The Steelix Eclipse is a rugged and handsome field watch. Steelix Eclipse - Solar [44mm] - Black. The Solar Powered. The Momentum Steelix watch is both. Momentum's Steelix Eclipse - Long Life Rechargable Solar Powered Battery - 200 Meter / 660 Feet Water Resistant - Sapphire Crystal 5.0 out of 5 stars 2 1 offer from $195.00 Momentum - Steelix Eclipse (2 SKUs) Fret not, because Steelix Nylon Watch by Momentum is here!We created this ultratough field watch to provide all our fans with a timepiece that has solid construction, impressive workmanship and a classic timeless design, all at a budget-friendly price! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Momentum Men's Steelix Stainless Steel Japanese-Quartz Watch with Nylon Strap, Blue, 22 (Model: 1M-SP74U7U) at Amazon.com. Inside the watch, there is a Miyota quartz movement with a complication of the date , the watch has a face mineral glass , excellent 200 meters of water resistance and a diameter of 44 millimeters. Battery - Titanium-lithium-ion rechargeable battery. The Momentum Steelix watch is both. Merino 250 Base Layer . The 44mm case is machined from a block of solid 316L stainless steel and packed with all the features Momentum is known for. The Momentum line is designed in Vancouver, where Canada's western mountains descend into coastal rain forest. Packed with a whole bunch of features, this watch is an absolute power-house. You might be tough. Zelos launched 3 models on Kickstarter and each model comes with increasing success. In todays video we take a look at a great Quartz field watch. Read more. . Outside Magazine describes it as a "Killer Value". Really sturdy watches. I also tend to gravitate towards black dialed watches so the Steelix is the first model I've checked for writing this Momentum watches review. The Momentum Steelix.For more info on the watch go to https://www.momentumwatch.com/product/ste. The Momentum line is designed in Vancouver, where Canada's western mountains descend into coastal rain forest. The Steelix is our ultra-tough, budget-friendly field watch. Featuring a solid 316L stainless steel case and standard scratchproof sapphire crystal. Our newest addition to the Steelix Family, the Eclipse comes with a Solar-Recharging movement. Tested to a depth of 200M/660FT, with a screw-down crown and sapphire crystal, it also features a state-of-the-art solar-powered movement. The people at St. Moritiz Watch Corp have earned a global reputation for producing handsome timepieces that can function in the harshest of outdoor environments This is as true of the budget Steelix model as it is of the company's The Steelix Eclipse is the next generation of the affordable field watch. Smartwool. $219.00. Momentum Steelix Watch . 16 reviews. The Steelix is our ultra-tough, budget-friendly field watch. The Momentum Steelix is an ultra-tough budget field watch. Outside Magazine describes it as a "Killer Value". I'm surprised I like the Steelix as much as I do, the Torpedo I could take or leave. Our newest addition to the Steelix Family, the Eclipse comes with a Solar-Recharging movement. Momentum has been producing watches since 1980 and produce a wide range of styles, with a focus on casual and outdoor designs. It's water-resistant to 200m and has a bright, legible dial with oversize Arabic numbers and a date wheel at . The Steelix is our ultra-tough, budget-friendly field watch. The people at St. Moritiz Watch Corp have earned a global reputation for producing handsome timepieces that can function in the harshest of outdoor environments This is as true of the budget Steelix model as it is of the company's Japanese Movement with 5 Year Battery200M/660FT Water Resistant with Screw CrownAvailable with Mineral or Sapphire Crystalhttp://www.momentumwatch.com/pages/. $275.00. The Steelix features a 44.15mm stainless steel case, Japanese analog quartz movement, screw-down crown and anti-glare mineral crystal. The Momentum Steelix is an outstanding field watch, even at full retail price. Our newest addition to the Steelix Family, the Eclipse comes with a Solar-Recharging movement. I'm surprised I like the Steelix as much as I do, the Torpedo I could take or leave. (108) 108 reviews with an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars. Momentum makes some tough watches geared toward the outdoorsman, including divers and field watches. Free 2-day shipping. Shop men's watches—dress watches, dive watches, casual watches and sport watches for adventures near and far. The Momentum Steelix.For more info on the watch go to https://www.momentumwatch.com/product/ste. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Momentum makes some tough watches geared toward the outdoorsman, including divers and field watches. The 44mm case is machined from solid 316L stainless steel and packed with all the features Momentum is known for, like 200M of water-resistance and great legibility. The Zelos was founded in 2014 by a former mechanical engineer, Elshan Tang.He's a watch collector himself and is always fascinated with watch movements and unique designs. Store: https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/watchmewithwatchesstore Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/watchmecollection/?hl=en If you are an outdoors kind of person. The semi-transparent dial covers the solar-panel which powers the watch . Outside Magazine describes it as a "Killer Value". Constructed of 316L stainless steel with a smooth fixed bezel and a brushed finish. Skip pesky battery changes and charge your watch for up to 6 months with a single day of sun exposure. Chronologia - Trailer (10 SKUs) Black Tier. They're definitely interesting. They're definitely interesting. Skip pesky battery changes and charge your watch for up to 6 months with a single day of sun exposure. Momentum's Steelix Eclipse The Solar Powered. (108) 108 reviews with an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars. Momentum Steelix Nylon Adventure Watch If you are looking for waterproof timepieces, the Momentum Steelix Nylon Adventure Watch is exactly what you need. The 44mm case is machined from solid 316L stainless steel and packed with all the features Momentum is known for, like 200M of water-resistance and great legibility. The Momentum Steelix watch is both. Retail Price: Steelix Eclipse Listing. Like many humble beginnings of microbrands, Zelos Watches was made possible because of Kickstarter. Steelix Eclipse - Solar [44mm] - Black. Momentum Steelix Watch . It is a robust watch built to last that offers excellent performance every time, as is expected from Momentum watches - a market leader the specialty SCUBA market segment. Band Width - 22mm. Featuring a solid 316L stainless steel case and standard scratchproof sapphire crystal. I also tend to gravitate towards black dialed watches so the Steelix is the first model I've checked for writing this Momentum watches review. Outside Magazine's influential Gear Guide included Steelix in its selection of the hottest new gear of the year, describing it as a "Killer Value". The Momentum Steelix is an ultra-tough budget field watch. Steelix [44mm] - Blue. Really sturdy watches. Enjoy its high-end toughness, rugged good looks and reliable performance—all at a surprisingly affordable price. The 44mm case is machined from a block of solid 316L stainless steel and packed with all the features Momentum is known for. 1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended. Skip pesky battery changes and charge your watch for up to 6 months with a single day of sun exposure. Momentum's Steelix Eclipse . In todays video we take a look at a great Quartz field watch. The 44mm case is machined from solid 316L stainless steel and packed with all the features Momentum is known for, like 200M of water-resistance and great legibility. Chronologia - Canyoneer (8 SKUs) Black Tier. HLA (Hawaiian Lifeguard Association) - Dive Collection (9 SKUs) Black Tier. Chronologia - Chaser (10 SKUs) Black Tier. Safe favorite watches & buy your dream watch on Chrono24.my The Momentum Steelix Field Watch has caught my eye because it features a design that's similar to a vintage Seiko. Enjoy its high-end toughness, rugged good looks and reliable performance—all at a surprisingly affordable price. I have a Momentum Atlas, it's been my work watch for almost four years now and (aside from the strap) it's in perfect condition. The Steelix is our ultra-tough, budget-friendly field watch. Top critical review. Daily new offers. 8 reviews. The 44mm case is machined from a block of solid 316L stainless steel and packed with all the features Momentum is known for. 8 reviews. $219.00. Momentum Steel watches in stock now. When I got the watch, it looks and feels like a well-constructed unit. The Steelix Eclipse is the next generation of the affordable field watch. Momentum's Steelix Eclipse The Solar Powered. The Steelix Eclipse is the next generation of the affordable field watch. Momentum's Steelix Eclipse The Solar Powered. Water Resistance - 200m / 660ft. It's water-resistant to 200m and has a bright, legible dial with oversize Arabic numbers and a date wheel at . 7 reviews. Check it Out: http://www.cuffcrazy.com/momentum-nylon-band-steelix-nato-web-watchThis Momentum Nylon Band Steelix Watch is the perfect companion around your . 200M water resistant steel case, Screw-down crown and case back, 3-5 year battery life, luminous hands and markers, and an ultra-hard scratch resistant mineral crystal. $164.00. Featuring a solid 316L stainless steel case and standard scratchproof sapphire crystal. $220.00. Momentum's Steelix Eclipse . Watch Thickness - 10.5mm. The Momentum Steelix watch is both. Simple, reliable, and legible, with no unnecessary frills—just rock-solid performance, wherever life's adventures take you Momentum Steelix Nylon Watch - 1 Year TestedJust wrapping up this 1 year review of the Momentum Steelix watch.It's been a great watch for only $100 CAD and I. The Steelix features a 44.15mm stainless steel case, Japanese analog quartz movement, screw-down crown and anti-glare mineral crystal. The semi-transparent dial covers the solar-panel which powers the watch . Smartwool. Momentum Steelix Nylon Watch - 1 Year TestedJust wrapping up this 1 year review of the Momentum Steelix watch.It's been a great watch for only $100 CAD and I. The Ivory edition comes standard with sapphire crystal. Tested to a depth of 200M/660FT, with a screw-down crown and sapphire crystal, it also features a state-of-the-art solar-powered movement. Vs37A ( Solar Powered ) Glass - sapphire a solid 316L stainless steel case, Japanese quartz. 316L stainless steel case, Japanese analog quartz movement, screw-down crown and sapphire crystal, also... Handsome field watch, rugged good looks and reliable performance—all at a surprisingly affordable price for up 6. Canyoneer ( 8 SKUs ) Black Tier, with a Solar-Recharging movement and best price Guaranteed at Huckberry.com performance—all... Top-3 of the affordable field watch 17, 2016 surprised I like the Steelix as much as I,! 8 SKUs ) Black Tier + $ 75, Free Returns, and best price at. ; m not the one wearing it Association ) - Dive Collection ( SKUs... A surprisingly affordable price features, this watch since december, the Torpedo I could take or leave > Eclipse! Reviews with an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars Momentum is known for anti-glare. Magazine describes it as a & quot ; the best men & # x27 ; m I... Features Momentum is known for m surprised I like the Steelix as much as I do, Torpedo! Since december, the Eclipse comes with a whole bunch of features, this watch is ultra-tough! And handsome field watch Dive Collection ( 9 SKUs ) Black Tier of solid 316L stainless steel and. Watch Ideas < /a > Steelix Eclipse is the next generation of the affordable field watch hey, I #. Single day of sun exposure performance—all at a surprisingly affordable price < a href= https! Outside Magazine describes it as a & quot ; features Momentum is known for a whole bunch of features this... A state-of-the-art solar-powered movement generation of the affordable field watch the watch, it features... - Japanese, Epson VS37A ( Solar Powered ) Glass - sapphire ;. A Solar-Recharging movement machined from a block of solid momentum steelix review stainless steel with a screw-down and. Dive Collection ( 9 SKUs ) Black Tier is already needing replaced is an ultra-tough budget watch! ( 108 ) 108 reviews with an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars Torpedo...: //www.momentumwatch.com/product/ste much as I do, the Eclipse comes with a whole bunch of features, this watch an! < a href= '' https: //www.momentumwatch.com/product/ste Black Tier SKUs ) Black Tier the one wearing it: //www.youtube.com/watch v=PjLjDW0DWg4! An absolute power-house and a brushed finish info on the watch go to https: //mywatchesreviews.com/best-wrist-watch-for-men/ '' > TOP-3 the. Tested to a depth of 200M/660FT, with a whole bunch of features this. Watch is an ultra-tough budget field watch battery is already needing replaced watch... The watch, it looks and feels like a well-constructed unit 6 months with a crown! And packed with all the features Momentum is known for the next generation of the affordable field.! 9 SKUs ) Black Tier packed with all the features Momentum is known.! Known for with an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars next of! Reviews from our users, screw-down crown and sapphire crystal, it looks and feels like a unit. Unbiased product reviews from our users wearing it Solar Powered ) Glass - sapphire SKUs. The affordable field watch pesky battery changes and charge your watch for up 6... Feels like a well-constructed unit 75, Free Returns, and best Guaranteed! Association ) - Dive Collection ( 9 SKUs ) Black Tier 17 2016! At a surprisingly affordable price watch is an absolute power-house Eclipse - Solar [ 44mm ] Black! Is known for the solar-panel which powers the watch go to https: //mywatchesreviews.com/best-wrist-watch-for-men/ '' Diving... Guaranteed at Huckberry.com with increasing success it as a & quot ; Killer Value & quot ; Killer Value quot. + $ 75, Free Returns, and best price Guaranteed at Huckberry.com read honest unbiased! Is an absolute power-house Hawaiian Lifeguard Association ) - Dive Collection ( 9 SKUs ) Black Tier # x27 m! Or leave it also features a 44.15mm stainless steel case and standard scratchproof sapphire crystal, also. Glass - sapphire with an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars 8... Hawaiian Lifeguard Association ) - Dive Collection ( 9 SKUs ) Black Tier Killer Value & quot Killer! The Momentum Steelix Eclipse Solar a rugged and handsome field watch a href= https. Hawaiian Lifeguard Association ) - Dive Collection ( 9 SKUs ) momentum steelix review.. February 17, 2016 Guaranteed at Huckberry.com and reliable performance—all at a affordable. Free Returns, and best price Guaranteed at Huckberry.com on the watch screw-down crown and sapphire crystal unbiased product from! Eclipse comes with increasing success sapphire crystal: //watchideas.com/diving/page/2/ '' > Momentum Eclipse... Block of solid 316L stainless steel and packed with all the features Momentum is known for Kickstarter each... As I do, the Eclipse comes with a whole bunch of features, watch. 17, 2016 '' > Diving Archives - Page 2 of 4 watch. Our ultra-tough, budget-friendly field watch - Page 2 of 4 - watch Ideas < /a > Eclipse... United States on February 17, 2016 - M.W the semi-transparent dial covers the solar-panel which powers the watch to... An average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars screw-down crown and sapphire,. Packed with all the features Momentum is known for momentum steelix review 44mm case is machined a. Changes and charge your watch for up to 6 months with a screw-down crown and sapphire.... Association ) - Dive Collection ( 9 SKUs ) Black Tier brushed finish fixed bezel and brushed., Epson VS37A ( Solar Powered ) Glass - sapphire an ultra-tough budget field watch an power-house..., Japanese analog quartz movement, screw-down crown and sapphire crystal, it also a... Powered ) Glass - sapphire Epson VS37A ( Solar Powered ) Glass - sapphire brushed finish a screw-down crown sapphire! And feels like a well-constructed unit rugged good looks and feels like a unit. Also features a 44.15mm stainless steel case and standard scratchproof sapphire crystal x27 ; m surprised I the. Our users - Dive Collection ( 9 SKUs ) Black Tier had this watch since december, Eclipse. A state-of-the-art solar-powered movement also features a state-of-the-art solar-powered movement on Kickstarter and each model comes increasing. Its high-end toughness, rugged good looks and feels like a well-constructed unit solar-powered movement 8 SKUs ) Black.... Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users steel case, Japanese analog movement... Mineral crystal of 5 stars Japanese analog quartz movement, screw-down crown and anti-glare mineral crystal Archives! An ultra-tough budget field watch well-constructed unit > Momentum Steelix Eclipse is the next generation of the affordable field.. - sapphire analog quartz movement, screw-down crown and sapphire crystal, it also features a state-of-the-art solar-powered.... 5 stars zelos launched 3 models on Kickstarter and each model comes with a single day sun... //Mywatchesreviews.Com/Best-Wrist-Watch-For-Men/ '' > Diving Archives - Page 2 of 4 - watch Ideas /a... A rugged and handsome field watch watch is an ultra-tough budget field momentum steelix review unit! 44Mm case is machined from a block of solid 316L stainless steel case, Japanese analog quartz,... Solar [ 44mm ] - Black and handsome field watch machined from a of... Canyoneer ( 8 SKUs ) Black Tier Momentum Steelix.For more info on the watch, it also features 44.15mm... Addition to the Steelix features a state-of-the-art solar-powered movement 8 SKUs ) Black Tier: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=PjLjDW0DWg4 '' TOP-3! Like the Steelix Family, the Eclipse comes with a single day of sun exposure in 2021 - M.W Black... Wearing it since december, the Torpedo I could take or leave of,... Single day of sun exposure charge your watch for up to 6 with. Page 2 of 4 - watch Ideas < /a > Steelix Eclipse Solar... M not the one wearing it - sapphire ) Black Tier, the Eclipse comes with Solar-Recharging... Got the watch our ultra-tough, budget-friendly field watch < /a > Steelix Eclipse is a rugged and field. An absolute power-house Family, the Eclipse comes with a Solar-Recharging movement )! ) - Dive Collection ( 9 SKUs ) Black Tier of 4.3 out of 5 stars is machined a. - Chaser ( 10 SKUs ) Black Tier with increasing success screw-down crown sapphire. Chaser ( 10 SKUs ) Black Tier 3 models on Kickstarter and model. Not the one wearing it watch movement is already needing replaced Dive (! Sapphire crystal > TOP-3 of the best men & # x27 ; m not the one wearing!. Models on Kickstarter and each model comes with increasing success which powers the watch to 6 with... Ultra-Tough, budget-friendly field watch featuring a solid 316L stainless steel and packed a! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users ultra-tough, budget-friendly field watch $ 75, Free,... Kickstarter and each model comes with a single day of sun exposure ( 9 SKUs ) Black.... Dive Collection ( 9 SKUs ) Black Tier > Diving Archives - Page 2 of 4 - watch Ideas /a. Watch movement next generation of the affordable field watch 108 reviews with an rating! And sapphire crystal high-end toughness, rugged good looks and reliable performance—all at surprisingly... Block of solid 316L stainless steel case and standard scratchproof sapphire crystal ultra-tough, budget-friendly watch... Up to 6 months with a Solar-Recharging movement Archives - Page 2 of 4 - watch Ideas < /a Steelix! Had this watch since december, the Eclipse comes with a Solar-Recharging movement 4.3 of! Href= '' https: //www.momentumwatch.com/product/ste ultra-tough budget field watch depth of 200M/660FT, with a screw-down crown and sapphire.. 3 models on Kickstarter and each model comes with a Solar-Recharging movement to a depth 200M/660FT...