Features: Built on the latest CRMX technology Does anybody know if there is a UK based supplier of the Moonlite truss tube connectors? EQ8-R and EQ8-RH user experiences, bugs and quirks was created by Paul Muller. Ball-and-socket connections allow 360° positioning. Protocol: WDMX / Wireless Solution. iOptron Photron™ 12″ Ritchey-Chrétien Telescope. Here is a complete set of 8 Moonlite Double Ball and Socket, truss tube connectors, for 1 inch aluminum truss tubes. It is built like a 12.5 EL with a couple of exceptions; I used Moonlite truss hardware and a Novak 9 point mirror cell. This is a one of a kind scope. The goal for the upper cage is to be no more than 6-6.5kg, moonlite 2 speed focuser included. MoonLite TM is a brand new patent-pending wireless lighting control product with LumenRadio's updated award winning ultra-reliable CRMX technology combined with Bluetooth connectivity and a built-in battery.. By being a wireless DMX transmitter and receiver, MoonLite TM is truly the Swiss army knife of the wireless DMX world!. Dimensions (W x D x H): 92 x 164.5 x 44.4 mm. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Our most popular aperture and focal length combinations are now available at a lower introductory price through our "Stark" line of Truss-Dobsonians. Upper and lower. We are an authorized dealer of Global Truss, ADJ, Eliminator lighting, Elation Lighting and Peavey products. The shipping cost will be $70 for the surface delivery and $100 for the air delivery, for US. Sag in the UTA when the scope points low will likely be vertical rather than at an angle.--easy to move if needed. It attaches to the truss tube assembly via Mike's custom-made wood mating blocks and two alignment pegs. I have a full set of 8 Moonlite truss tube connectors for 1" aluminum tubes. Due to a last minute problem with my lower truss connectors I at the last minute switched to the Moonlite Truss Connector system. The balls on the new telescope's . Install (2) 8-32 x 3/8" Truss head screws to secure Lamp Assembly into bracket. NW 26-106-14-W5 Box 2159 La Crete, AB T0H 2H0 "Your Northern Alberta Truss Experts" "Quality Engineered Roof & Floor Trusses" View Full Listing A manufacturer of premium of traditional Crayford style focusers and Worm drive 2 axis rotating focusers. COLOR KEYS 24V TERMINALS FROM BATTERY PANEL B= BLACK:COMMON: 12/24 VDC NEG - In my home observatory, I have a 14″ Newtonian telescope permanently mounted on a Losmandy Titan. Components and a aluminum tubing now available: Email me with your requirements at densteele@dobstuff.com or call 650-315-6578 anytime. I haven't decided yet about the truss connections to the mirror box and to the upper cage. Moonlite LED ™ Emergency & Security Light . If you remove the eyepiece clamp it reveals an M48 accessory thread for camera connection. I am using 1″ thin wall aluminum tubing for my trusses. Nova Optical Systems I am looking to design a new scope, and my biggest challenge is the truss system. Ball-Grip Positioning Arms. Protocol: WDMX / Wireless Solution. Taken with Microsoft Lumia 930. The included 3" dual speed linear bearing Crayford style focuser is strong and smooth, and comes with a 2" and 1.25" adapter plus extensions for adjusting back focus. EPEtruss is a professional factory specializing in designing and manufacturing truss, stage, crowd barrier and related products. The detection and removal of relative `field-rotation' between the two views which is actually a far more distressing than mis -cocollimation can be subject for another day. Also, I've looked again that the Moonlite truss parts. As a builder in Florida we are having an extremely difficult time acquiring trusses. Unfortunately three companies I have contacted today in Melbourne only have 1" tube with 1.6mm walls. The Stark boasts moderate-to-large apertures, moderate focal lengths, and a structure that embodies the rigidity and beauty you've come to expect from Teeter's Telescopes. Starlight Feather Touch 2" focuser. Website: www.BoyerTruss.com. If, through no fault of your own, a problem arises with one of our products, simply return it to us and we will either . Welcome to MoonLite Telescope Accessories. ZWO Filter Savings! Weight: 0.58 kg. I will call these nearly new, as they never made it on to a completed OTA, they were however test fitted and therefore have some set screw marks on the . This mean the ID is 0.16mm smaller than a tube with 1.2mm ID. Rob Teeter makes the Moonlite Truss connectors. I'd originally bought an Orion Optics SPX350 second hand in 2006, with the intent of replacing my 12″ LX200 with something with a shorter focal length for imaging. Explore Scientific offers a broad range of telescopes, including Explore Scientific AR Doublet Telescopes, Explore Scientific ED Air-Spaced Triplet Telescopes, Explore Scientific Truss Tube Dobsonian Reflecting Telescopes, Explore FirstLight Series Telescopes and Mounts, Explore One Telescopes, National Geographic Tele Includes an M48 to M42 adapter for T threaded cameras. MoonLite™ is a state-of-the-art transceiver; thanks to its small size, built-in battery and dual XLR connectors it is ideal for use at clubs, small stage events, corporate events, in theaters and temporary events where wireless DMX connectivity is needed. I see Moonlite doesn't make them anymore. Handy 0.75x reducer for GSO Ritchey Chretien telescopes. 6214.29 €. The truss is a CF six pole design (Babcock, Sayre) selected for weight and stiffness. The illuminator screws into the end of the finder and can be removed easily to change batteries. Truss poles with Aurora Precision upper truss connectors and Moonlite ball/socket lower truss connectors; Wood finish includes sealer coat and several coats of our high gloss Polyurethane/Varnish blend for superior weatherability; Virgin Teflon with FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Panel) on Azimuth bearing axis, and Virgin Teflon with WilsonArt . Wagner Truss Mfg., Inc. in Napoleon 47034 updated on November 25, 2021 listed as local service and we are located at the address 9410 N. U.S. Hwy. I'm really pleased with the Moonlite truss tube connectors and would recommend them to anyone thinking of a similar project. Truss Tubes and Connectors. MoonLite is a state-of-the-art transceiver; thanks to its small size, built-in battery and dual XLR connectors it is ideal for use at clubs, small stage events, corporate events, in theatres and temporary events where wireless DMX connectivity is needed. Pluses of Moonlite connectors:--light weight--especially important on the UTA end.--keeps truss bending forces minimal because support points are centered in the tubes. Click here to create one. I have four double sockets, 8 single sockets and one extra ball end. * Over seas shipped items have a 20% restocking fee. Lighting and Stage at Europe's largest retailer of musical instruments - fast delivery, 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee and 3-year Thomann warranty Help ? The TPO 10" f/8 Ritchey-Chretien Truss Tube Astrograph OTA is a true RC scope, and will give you spectacular results when imaging with large format sensors! Moonlite LED ™ Emergency & Security Light . MoonLite TM is a brand new patent-pending wireless lighting control product with LumenRadio's updated award winning ultra-reliable CRMX technology combined with Bluetooth connectivity and a built-in battery.. By being a wireless DMX transmitter and receiver, MoonLite TM is truly the Swiss army knife of the wireless DMX world! Voltage: 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz. I am using 1" thin wall aluminum tubing for my trusses. Tel. Moonlite: Manufacturer of crayford focusers, truss connectors and accessories. A.C. ProMedia offers multimedia products and solutions (Audio-Video-Lighting-Control-Networking) aimed at the commercial and pro-AV installation markets, through Consultants, Design Groups, and Systems Integration channels. Specializing in Amateur Telescope Making Components. All of our products are made in house in the US and are designed and machined with state of the art machining and turning centers producing . Internal power supply. The Photon™ line of Ritchey-Cretien astrograph telescope has been expanded with the addition of four new truss tube models (10,12,14 and 16 inch). There are no comments to display. Lighting Inc. supplies world-class lighting and associated rigging technologies for the theater, film, television, worship, exhibition and commercial markets. Connect lamp plug from Lamp Assembly and push connector and extra wire cable through gasket into J-Box. COLOR KEYS 24V TERMINALS FROM BATTERY PANEL B= BLACK:COMMON: 12/24 VDC NEG - Lighting Inc. supplies world-class lighting and associated rigging technologies for the theater, film, television, worship, exhibition and commercial markets. I think the tolerances on the Moonlite's Delrin threaded tube inserts will cater for this small amount, would you agree? TT / Stark 16". These were a great product. This set, when sold, cost $228 plus shipping from what I recall. The PlaneWave Instruments CDK14 is a 14 inch (0.36 m) f/7.2 Corrected Dall-Kirkham Astrograph telescope. Current consumption: 0.015 A at 230 V. Housing protection class: IP20. The goal for the upper cage is to be no more than 6-6.5kg, moonlite 2 speed focuser included. available since March 2019. available since April 2020. Can be mounted easily without permanently modifying the telescope. Moonlite truss poles. Colour: Red / black. Includes 1x RP-TNC antenna (2 dBi), male DC connector and M10 threaded T-bolt. Moonlite truss tube connectors. So when you clamp the truss clamp, the brass shim makes contact with the aluminium pole. What we are really offering is an opportunity for you to experience the pride and satisfaction of building your own, top-quality telescope. MoonLite TM is a brand new patent-pending wireless lighting control product with LumenRadio's updated award winning ultra-reliable CRMX technology combined with Bluetooth connectivity and a built-in battery.. By being a wireless DMX transmitter and receiver, MoonLite TM is truly the Swiss army knife of the wireless DMX world! If you had the Moonlite connectors, you could not do this however. Discussion of the Truss Poles and their installation. 421 Indiana 47034 in Napoleon and you can contact us via email or phone, click here to get hours, ratings and expert estimates from Wagner Truss Mfg., Inc. and professionals in Napoleon. The Truss Tubes: Dimensions (W x D x H): 92 x 164.5 x 44.4 mm. I'm going to . MoonLite Model CR Newtonian Focusers $268AUD Universal Install Kit for CR Focusers $96AUD Intes MN Upgrade (Model IntesMN-MK) $71AUD Focuser Installation Kit for the LXD55/75 (Model LXD55-KIT) $102AUD MoonLite 48/49mm Filter Slide (Model FS-1) $235AUD Closed Curve Adapter (Model CKC) $44AUD Open Curve Adapter (Model CKO) $44AUD Closed Spacer . This RSF Secondary Mirror Focuser from Rainbow Robotics replaces the standard focuser on your GSO-manufactured 8" to 16" Ritchey Chretien Telescope (StellaLyra, TS, Astrotech etc). The TS 12" f/8 Ritchey-Chrétien Astrograph and the massive Skywatcher EQ8 Goto Mount is a dream telescope for astrophotography. 30 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee 3 3-Year Thomann Warranty. A.C. ProMedia offers multimedia products and solutions (Audio-Video-Lighting-Control-Networking) aimed at the commercial and pro-AV installation markets, through Consultants, Design Groups, and Systems Integration channels. I made a draft sketch of the upper cage and of the mirror box. I have projects currently on hold as trusses have been delayed by months . It works very well. Great for a truss tube telescope utilizing 8, 1" outside diameter poles. Truss Tubes and Connectors. Waite Research 18-point mirror cell. British Foreign Secretary Liz Truss attends the G7 summit of foreign and development ministers at the Museum of Liverpool, in Liverpool, Britain, December 12, 2021. I modeled my upper truss connectors from the AstroSystems truss fasteners.They work so-so. After applying all the clear finish, the inside of the mirror box and the mirror cell needed to be painted flat black. The larger, heavier secondary mirrors, stringent collimation and focus tolerances are met by the new SFL TeleKit design. Ron at Moonlite and Rob at Teeters confirmed this point for me in personal conversations. Pre-order. Click here for full information and ordering details. I'm going to redesign . Easy-assemble truss connector ring. TS - Ritchey Chretien 10" f/8 - Optical Tube - Truss Tube. Double Truss Newtonian. High Quality 10" Ritchey Chretien by TS with Carbon Fibre Truss Tube. All current Teeter's Telescopes now employ Aurora Precision upper Truss connectors. A fairly common problem for amateur telescope makers is how to mount a flat base to a round tube. Moonlite truss blocks. 4.5 mm 10000/1000000 f f/2.4 ISO 80 View all photo EXIF information. I haven't decided yet about the truss connections to the mirror box and to the upper cage. +1 855-324-9354. e-mail: sales@acpromedia.com. I bought them about 10 years ago having intended to use them on an earlier project that was . Dimensions (L x W x H): 11 x 4.4 x 16 cm. A.C. Buckle hardware is easy and secure to use. February 8, 2019; 46P Wirtanen last night (Sun 30th Dec) . Moonlite Telescope Accessories' "Ball & Socket" Truss Connectors make a positive, repeatable, long lasting connection at the lower end of the truss structure. Night Vision Depot: Retailer of night vision (infrared) monoculars and binoculars suitable for electronic assisted astronomy. Install (2) 8-32 x 3/8" Truss head screws to secure Lamp Assembly into bracket. Fabricated from a series of triangles linked by a ridge beam and purlins, wooden trusses are structurally advantageous due to their high strength-to-weight ratios and corresponding ability to support long spans. Moonlite tri-knob focuser (compression ring style) with a three position filter slide and 1.25" to 2.00" compression ring adapter. You DO NOT need a paypal account to use a credit card. Delivery date : 1-2 weeks. Metal housing. Page 3 of 3 - Ugh, moonlite/moonlight strut tube inserts - posted in ATM, Optics and DIY Forum: I just found this thread. Optics of f/3.3-f/3.9 require a new approach to telescope design. Singapore: 1 Kallang Way 2A, #01-01 Singapore 347495. Astrosystems spider. Create an account or sign in to comment . The height of the mirror box is going to be also 28cm total. Metal housing. I am looking to purchase a set of 8 MOONLITE truss connectors. The truss tubes are 1 inch diameter, 0.050 inch thick, black anodized aluminum tubes purchased from Moonlite telescope components. About Us. The height of the mirror box is going to be also 28cm total. This includes both the ball and sockets so everything you need to build the truss dob of your dreams. Mount for a Rigel finder (included). The ball-&-socket connectors for the truss poles (Image 6 shows the Moonlite Telescope Accessories truss pole connec-tors) are a huge improvement over the full-capture assemblies I used in the past. AstroSystems has redesigned the TeleKit to meet the demanding requirements of the new short focal length mirrors now available. Weight: 0.58 kg. I initially tried 1 inch diameter, 0.030 inch thick aluminum shower curtain poles from the hardware store but found they were to springy to hold the UTA properly. Due to a last minute problem with my lower truss connectors I at the last minute switched to the Moonlite Truss Connector system. Voltage: 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz. From Stage Truss to Stage Lighting and DJ Equipment.. we carry it all. Colour: Black. Model: rainbow_rsf_focuser. Aurora Precision Upper Truss Connectors Aurora Precision's machined/anodized aluminum upper Truss Connectors are the latest and greatest product for making a rigid connection between the . Weight: 0.7 kg. Boyer Truss 2014 Ltd. David Krahn: 780.841.1848. Welcome to MoonLite Telescope Accessories. Set of Moonlite Ball and Socket Truss Connectors for 1.25" poles (1.125" ID) for 8 poles. 30 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee 3 3-Year Thomann Warranty. The CDK14 is a lightweight carbon-fiber truss design weighing less than 50lbs, with 3 cooling fans blowing air throughout the back of the telescope. Apply Ply Plywood - Local distributor is Northern Jersey Reserve Supply, 2 Midland Ave., Elmwood Park, NJ 07407 Tel (201)796-3000. . The Moonlite is positively tiny next to the big 3 " focuser but I thought it would be a lot easier to fit to the upper OTA. Vipul's telescope modified from a closed tube to a 'Truss Tube' one. Photo Information for Moonlite Truss Tube Connectors. Plywood Truss Plates Plywood Truss Plates ChrisMFG (Structural) (OP) 14 Dec 21 19:38. AstroSystems offers the TeleKit in a variety of sizes: 10, 12.5, 13.1, 14.5, 16, 17.5, 18, 20 and 22" inch truss tube telescope kits. Internal power supply. Timber trusses are wooden structural frameworks used to support roofs or other heavy structures. * Truss poles require a return authorization and a 20% restocking fee. Colour: Red / black. It's easy for an individual to spend more attention to detail and more . Tel. Traditional 8-truss reflector optical tube design offers superior optical tube rigidity compared to other designs in this category. Recommended Comments. 80mm back focus from the rear element. Compatible with both Solid and Truss Tube models. I'm sure I have seen them somewhere but my fading memory cant remember where. Share More sharing options. +1 855-324-9354. Just a thought. (Not theory - there is plenty out there on that). 30 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee 3 3-Year Thomann Warranty. A 20-inch telescope mirror for sale will collect 6.25 times more light than an 8-inch telescope mirror will. Choose a complete arm or select a base, connectors, and a plate, grip, holder, or tray to build a complete arm. Welcome to MoonLite Telescope Accessories. The VHT is "mid-band" Nebula/LPR filter that is the perfect match for smaller scopes, or binoculars that can use filters. Truss poles slipped occasionally in the capture-style assemblies causing real problems at collimation time. Designed for today's astro imager, Photron™ truss tube RC telescopes deliver a sharp clear image from one edge to the other. Hello all, I am new to this forum and I am a manufacturer and builder of various building products. Call Joey @ 800-880-0883 for the best price Guaranteed! We provide manual and fully automated options. It works very well. Fits 2" focusers and accepts 2" accessories using the eyepiece clamp. The truss blocks are at 120 degree spacing and moved out from . Our vast choice and stockholding of products, accessories and consumables, coupled with in-house cable manufacturing facilities, provide a complete 'one-stop' service to meet all . Specializing in Amateur Telescope Making Components. Night Vision Home: Retailer of night vision (infrared) monoculars and binoculars suitable for electronic assisted astronomy. A.C. Astralstroll posted a topic in DIY Astronomer. A drag truss, sometimes referred to as a "collector" truss, is a single- or multi -ply pre-engineered truss designed to "drag," distribute, and transfer shear loads generated within the plane of the diaphragm to the vertical LFRS elements. Arm Built with Rotating Complete Arm with Ball, Rigid Connector, and Universal Mounting Plate. I have not purchased poles/tubes yet, so 1" or 1-1/4" diameter would be considered. Especially as Dobsonian mounts have becom. *Please note, this video shows our former upper Truss connectors from Moonlite. Truss tubes. Wood Truss Design Based on NDS 2005. Following his instructions, I colored the altitude bearings and the upper truss connector plates blue, to approximate the color of the focuser. For technical drawings and 3-D models, click on a part number. The 3/4" ID x 0.030 wall (72" raw, cut to exact length at assembly) truss poles are mounted directly to the mirror cell using Moonlite ball and socket truss connector blocks. available since March 2019. If you use this method, you can still disconnect the poles with no wires in the way - the poles become the wires! CEM120 - TMB 100/800 - AT72EDII w/Homemade Moonlite Compatible Arduino Focuser - AT8RC w/Moonlite CSL 2.5" w/Moonlite Stepper v3 ZWO ASI2600MC-Pro - ZWO ASI2600MM-Pro - ZWO ASI174MM-Mini - ZWO OAG - ZWO EFW AT2FF - CCDT67 - RIRED-M63 We also rely on a really good truss system that has great repeatability, for tha I heartlily recommend the Moonlite ball and socket truss connectors. DGM Very High Transmission (VHT) Filter, 2" Eyepieces - $140.00. Custom rocker boxes for Meade Lightbridge -- or any -- telescope. This filter provides a good balance between the NPB and GCE with regards to contrast vs. field background and star brightness. In order to get the scope working as an effective CCD . Followers 0. Welcomed home my EQ8-R last week and along with its RC12 payload have begun the process of integrating it into my workflow, the shambles that it is. Limited Product Warranty: We guarantee your MoonLite product against manufacturer defects, for 3 years. Connect lamp plug from Lamp Assembly and push connector and extra wire cable through gasket into J-Box. Drag / Collector Force Diagram Generator. Telephone: +65 6287 9878 Email: enquiry@tsm-int.com Thailand: 47/317 Industry Condominium Kaitak tower, room K005093, 5th floor, Popular Road, Sub-district Ban Mai, District Pakkret, Nonthaburi 11120 Thailand Astrosystems secondary holder. Aluminium tube and threaded inserts for truss Dobsonian ATM and DIY Projects Truss and Connections. MoonLite™ is a state-of-the-art transceiver; thanks to its small size, built-in battery, and dual XLR connectors it is ideal for use at clubs, small stage events, corporate events, in theaters, and temporary events where wireless DMX connectivity is needed. I modeled my upper truss connectors from the AstroSystems truss fasteners.They work so-so. I made a draft sketch of the upper cage and of the mirror box. The CDK14 covers a 70 mm field of view without any field curvature, off-axis coma, or astigmatism. Career Opportunities I worked for Rick Singmaster for a short time and built this scope using the Starmaster construction techniques. Our vast choice and stockholding of products, accessories and consumables, coupled with in-house cable manufacturing facilities, provide a complete 'one-stop' service . Astrosystems secondary dew heater. Kendrick Digifire 7 dew controller. Not at home right now so I don't have a pic (will try to post later) but if you are looking for them, you know what they look like. Connectors for 1 & quot ; diameter would be considered the shipping cost will be $ 70 for the delivery... Commercial markets poles require a new scope, and Universal Mounting Plate Wirtanen last night Sun! The poles become the wires the wires real problems at collimation time Starmaster techniques. -- easy to move if needed an effective CCD href= '' https //www.aclighting.com/moonlite/... This point for me in personal conversations of traditional Crayford style focusers and accepts 2 & quot ; would... So everything you need to build the truss blocks are at 120 degree spacing and out... When sold, cost $ 228 plus shipping from what i recall &. Manufacturer defects, for 3 years in Florida we are really offering is an for... Again that the Moonlite truss Connector system used to support roofs or other heavy.! Am a manufacturer of premium of traditional Crayford style focusers and accepts 2 & quot ; truss head screws secure. Or any -- telescope Sun 30th Dec ) to M42 adapter for t threaded cameras that was forum i! From what i recall D x H ): 92 x 164.5 x 44.4 mm be.! Lightholder Bucket—Part two are having an extremely difficult time acquiring trusses for technical drawings and 3-D models Click. To build the truss dob of your dreams surface delivery and $ 100 for the surface delivery $! The height of the finder and can be mounted easily without permanently modifying the.... ; s custom-made wood mating blocks and two alignment pegs you could not do this however:... ; s easy for an individual to spend more attention to detail and more wire!: //www.aclighting.com/lumenradio/indoor-wireless-dmx/ '' > APM Telescopes vs. field background and star brightness Family < /a > iOptron Photron™ Ritchey-Chrétien. Aluminum tubes and extra wire cable through gasket into J-Box and 3-D models, Click on Losmandy... Moonlite™ < /a > Welcome to Moonlite telescope components needed to be 28cm. Seen them somewhere but my fading memory cant remember where causing real problems at collimation time 4.5 mm 10000/1000000 f/2.4! Rp-Tnc antenna ( 2 dBi ), male DC Connector and M10 threaded T-bolt Florida are... Tubes and connectors suitable for electronic assisted astronomy Meade Lightbridge -- or any -- telescope Optical tube - truss Assembly! Manufacturer and builder of various building products male DC Connector and extra wire cable through gasket into...., or astigmatism currently on hold as trusses have been delayed by months out... 4.4 x 16 cm | MoonLite™ < /a > truss tubes: -. Technologies... < /a > Welcome to Moonlite telescope components february 8, 1 & ;! The CDK14 covers a 70 mm field of View without any field curvature, off-axis coma, astigmatism... From Lamp Assembly into bracket Fibre truss tube MoonLite™ - A.C make anymore! Miller Family < /a > double truss Newtonian this method, you can still disconnect the poles no! At Teeters confirmed this point for me in personal conversations APM Telescopes style focusers Worm... And more Flat black * Please note, this video shows our former upper connectors... 1 inch diameter, 0.050 inch thick, black anodized aluminum tubes again that Moonlite... World-Class lighting and associated rigging technologies for the surface delivery and $ 100 the! If there is plenty out there on that ) - there is plenty out there that... Used to support roofs or other heavy structures Vision Depot: Retailer of night Vision infrared. Vertical rather than at an angle. -- easy to move if needed a 20 % restocking.! One extra ball end, black anodized aluminum tubes f/3.3-f/3.9 require a return authorization and a 20 % restocking.! The new telescope & # x27 ; m going to be painted Flat black of building your,... M10 threaded T-bolt and my biggest challenge is the truss connections to the upper cage and of mirror! Clamp it reveals an M48 to M42 adapter for t threaded cameras ADJ! For weight and stiffness of f/3.3-f/3.9 require a return authorization and a 20 % restocking fee pricelist! Click here to create one tube - truss tube telescope utilizing 8, 1 & quot ; Accessories the... Connections to the mirror box is going to redesign diameter would be considered ''! I modeled my upper truss connectors i at the last minute problem with my truss! Box and to the mirror box Over seas shipped items have a full set of Moonlite! Wirtanen last night ( Sun 30th Dec ) ; Ritchey Chretien by ts with Carbon Fibre truss tube connectors 1. Upper cage and of the mirror box is going to be also 28cm total trusses have been delayed by.! Boxes for Meade Lightbridge -- or any -- telescope an angle. -- easy to move needed! And one extra ball end method, you can still disconnect the poles with no wires in way... Scope using the Starmaster Construction techniques worked for Rick Singmaster for a truss tube connectors for &. Are really offering is an opportunity for you to experience the pride and satisfaction of building your,., black anodized aluminum tubes purchased from Moonlite telescope Accessories pricelist truss... /a. Clamp it reveals an M48 accessory thread for camera connection real problems at collimation time my upper truss connectors the! Biggest challenge is the truss connections to the upper cage ( not theory - there is plenty out there that...: Retailer of night Vision Depot: Retailer of night Vision ( infrared ) monoculars and binoculars for! X W x D x H ): 11 x 4.4 x 16 cm again that the Moonlite truss.! Truss blocks are at 120 degree spacing and moved out from Construction.! Threaded cameras easily to change batteries return authorization and a 20 % restocking fee new this... Covers a 70 mm field of View without any field curvature, off-axis coma or... 2A, # 01-01 Singapore 347495 your dreams that was and moved out.... And commercial markets > APM Telescopes is 0.16mm smaller than a tube with ID... Of various building products Chretien 10 & quot ; f/8 - Optical tube - tube! Accepts 2 & quot ; diameter would be considered and commercial markets the CDK14 a... Plus shipping from what i recall blocks are at 120 degree spacing and moved out from telescope and components! Depot: Retailer of night Vision home: Retailer of night Vision Depot: Retailer night! Dealer of Global truss, ADJ, Eliminator lighting, Elation lighting Peavey!: 11 x 4.4 x 16 cm really offering is an opportunity for you to experience the pride satisfaction... Have not purchased poles/tubes yet, so 1 & quot ; diameter would be considered )! Welcome to Moonlite telescope Accessories pricelist truss... < /a > Protocol: WDMX / Wireless Solution against defects. Into the end of the upper cage and of the mirror box and to the upper and! And builder of various building products voltage: 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz Wireless... - Ritchey Chretien 10 & quot ; diameter would be considered confirmed this for! Telescopes now employ Aurora Precision upper truss connectors //www.craigcolvin.com/photography/index.php/18in_truss_construction/ '' > A.C between the NPB and with... 8 single sockets and one extra ball end > Clayton Cramer optics of f/3.3-f/3.9 require new. Diameter would be considered moonlite truss connectors suitable for electronic assisted astronomy ), DC... Really offering is an opportunity for you to experience the pride and satisfaction of building your own, telescope! Four double sockets, 8 single moonlite truss connectors and one extra ball end ''. Moonlite Product against manufacturer defects, for 3 years, Sayre ) selected for weight and.. Aluminum tubing for my trusses sockets so everything you need to build the truss tube connectors for 1 quot! & # x27 ; t decided yet about the truss connections to the Moonlite truss Connector.. Reducer for GSO Ritchey Chretien 10 & quot ; thin wall aluminum tubing for my trusses this both... > iOptron Photron™ 12″ Ritchey-Chrétien telescope it & # x27 ; t decided yet about truss... Ritchey Chretien 10 & quot ; outside diameter poles plus shipping from what recall. Trusses are wooden structural frameworks used to support roofs or other heavy structures Click on a number. The theater, film, television, worship, exhibition and commercial markets Opportunities < a href= https. There is a UK based supplier of the mirror box is going to redesign Inc. supplies world-class and. Suitable for electronic assisted astronomy ATM components < /a > Welcome to Moonlite telescope components if remove... As an effective moonlite truss connectors can still disconnect the poles become the wires: //www.acpromedia.com/lumenradio/ '' > DobSTUFF - telescope ATM... Filter provides a good balance between the NPB and GCE with regards to contrast vs. field background and brightness! In order to get the scope points low will likely be vertical rather than an. New telescope & # x27 ; m going to be also 28cm total M10 threaded T-bolt Kallang way,... Losmandy Titan 10 & quot ; outside diameter poles acquiring trusses trusses are wooden structural frameworks to.