Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D vs. Resident Evil ... Resident Evil: Revelations | Resident Evil Wiki | Fandom Resident Evil: Revelations - News, Reviews, Videos, and More Resident Evil, known as Biohazard in Japan, is a survival-horror series of video games developed by Capcom.Since the introduction of the series in 1996, the series has sold over 110 million units, making it Capcom's best-selling franchise in terms of software sales. Resident Evil Revelations Collection for Nintendo Switch ... Edited on 3:01am Sat 11th Dec 2021 by JaxonH. 31. Available now. Resident Evil. As we all know, Resident Evil Revelations was born on the 3DS in 2012 before moving to console the following year. All in all, the Resident Evil Revelations Collection is a solid addition to any Switch owner's library. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . The handheld's most prominent feature is its ability to display . Developed: Capcom, Tose Published: Capcom 2012 (PC, 2013) James: Revelations was most potent on the Nintendo 3DS, but blown up on the PC years after the fact, the . First released on the 3DS last year, Revelations is both the best Resident Evil game of the past few years and the one that's the most true to the series' roots. Average Score. Great on the go but falls short when docked. Log In to add custom notes to this or any other game. 7.9 338 Reviews. Resident Evil 22% (11 votes) Resident Evil: Revelations 2 16% (8 votes) Resident Evil: Revelations 8% (4 votes) Resident Evil 0 2% (1 votes) Resident Evil 6 2% (1 votes) Resident Evil 5 0% (0 . The story is bad, the visuals are not great, and the AI partner can be annoying. Switch ports? Resident Evil Revelations (3DS) - $7.99 (Previously $19.99) Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D (3DS) - $6.79 (Previously $19.99) Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies 3DS - $16.79 . NS: MH Rise . Among the updates include: Monster Hunter: World has sold 11. Capcom Co., Ltd() is a Japanese video game developer and publisher. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate did not come out on Wii U. Resident Evil Revelations came out on Wii U, we heard absolutely fucking nothing about it, and it disappeared with no one mentioning sales. when Revelations ships for the 3DS next year. Resident Evil: Revelations . . Buy download. Eligible for up to points. Lisäksi pelisarjan pohjalta on tuotettu animaatiosarja Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness (2021). A wonderfully cheesy narrative, brilliant level and character design, stunning art direction, and some of the best shooting mechanics ever made all coalesce into a legend of the video game industry. Moira Burton, is attending her welcome party for Terra Save when unknown armed forces . Set between the Resident Evil titles Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5, the game follows counter-terrorism agents Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield as they try to stop a bioterrorist organization from infecting the Earth's . PS5: MOST EXCITED FOR IN 2022. This article was originally posted on Digital Trends. in Japan, is a console video game that was announced at E3 2010 and first released in the US on February 7, 2012. Afterfall: InSanity review. Survival horror makes it way to Nintendo Switch with this 2 game collection featuring Resident Evil Revelations and a downloadable voucher for Resident Evil Revelations 2. Capcom has updated its mega-list of "Platinum Titles"—titles which have sold over one million units—providing various notable updates. PS5: MOST EXCITED FOR IN 2022. So why has developer Capcom avoided releasing its sequel on Nintendo's handheld? They were founded in 1979 as Japan Capsule . Notify me about new: Guides. 3DS, DL: 2.6: 31: Mar 2012: Resident Evil: Operation . As an eighth-generation console, its primary competitor was Sony's PlayStation Vita.. I love my Nintendo Switch and the Resident Evil Series I have Revelations 1 and 2 on my switch i have sunk over 15 hours just into the first game and I plan to sink in more before I'm through. Add this game to my: Favorites. Resident Evil: Revelations (PC, PlayStation 3, Wii U, Xbox 360 [previewed]) Developer: Capcom Publisher: Capcom Release Date: May 21, 2013 . Resident Evil Revelations videos - Watch Resident Evil Revelations Nintendo 3DS videos, movies, trailers, gameplay clips, video game reviews, interviews and more at IGN 7.99 XO,PS4, 14.99 on Switch. Well Revelations is a core entry in the series that plays between the styles of pre and post RE4 gameplay, emphasis being a bit closer to pre-4. Thoughts on Resident Evil Revelations 1 for Switch (full review, no spoilers) TLDR: A 7/10 game. Cheats. 32. With Resident Evil Revelations for 3DS showcasing some of the best visuals for the handheld at E3, that title alone made . The question is, does the Resident Evil Revelations Collect. For Nintendo Switch on the Nintendo Switch, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Which Resident Evil Revelations is better 1 or 2?". Stories. Revelations 1 has a better raid mode than 2 IMO. Resident Evil: Revelations 3DS . Resident Evil 3DS vs. Resident Evil 5 for PS3 and Xbox 360 a Screenshot Comparison. That being said I am very curious as to what Capcom is thinking of doing next with the switch and in terms of the Resident Evil series. There's something to be said for . Set shortly after the events of Resident Evil 4, the game follows counter-terrorism agents Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield as they try to uncover the truth behind a bioterrorist organization that plans to infect the Earth's oceans with a virus. Here we go with a lovely comparison video between Resident Evil Revelations on Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Switch. More from Digital Trends. Resident Evil: Revelations [lower-alpha 1] is a survival horror video game developed by Capcom and originally released for the Nintendo 3DS handheld game console in 2012. $19.99. Get this on sale for 10 bucks on Switch Eshop if you want a solid Third Person shooter. Log In to add custom notes to this or any other game. All of the Resident Evil: Revelations 2 episodes from the console release will be on Vita. Available now. Capcom's recently released Resident Evil Revelations collection is an interesting choice for conversion then, bringing together an improved port of Revelations 1 - which debuted on 3DS, remember . 3DS: Steam: Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5. Available now. The beginning of the Resident Evil Revelations 2 tale sees fan favorite Claire Redfield make a dramatic return. Resident Evil: Revelations is a must-own for fans of the series, and one of the best titles out there for the 3DS. While my favorite is Xbone, the Switch outclasses the 3DS. It works well with EUR version but I don't know if it works with with JPN or USA version ! The soundtrack is also better in Revelations 1 too. Resident Evil: Revelations Wii U . Resident Evil 22% (11 votes) Resident Evil: Revelations 2 16% (8 votes) Resident Evil: Revelations 8% (4 votes) Resident Evil 0 2% (1 votes) Resident Evil 6 2% (1 votes) Resident Evil 5 0% (0 . Resident Evil Revelations. 8.9 2 User Reviews. Both Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D and Resident Evil Revelations are headed to the 3DS. Eligible for up to points. Vuonna 2021 julkaistava seitsemäs elokuva Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City uudelleenkäynnistää elokuvasarjan eikä ole yhteydessä aiempiin. It remains a very good console the game's murky palette means it can be pretty tough to play cooperatively on the switch screen, too. Check out the rundown of games and discounts up for grabs below. The game remains the same, with some significant . Genres . Resident Evil Revelations News & Rumors | N4G. Unveil the truth behind horror . Top. It's easier to appreciate the story and gameplay, which aren't half bad, when you don't have to switch between characters all the time. The Nintendo 3DS is a handheld game console produced by Nintendo.It was announced in March 2010 and unveiled at E3 2010 as the successor to the Nintendo DS.The system features backward compatibility with older Nintendo DS video games. Questions. Resident evil revelations is an hd remaster of a 3ds game. The beginning of the Resident Evil Revelations 2 tale sees fan favorite Claire Redfield make a dramatic return. PLAYING. ), är ett survival horror-spel utvecklat av Capcom och ursprungligen utgivet till Nintendo 3DS i början av 2012. Resident . Cheats. Sony also included the two Extra Episodes . Digital Foundry | Switch's Resident Evil Revelations is best played in mobile mode. Nintendo Switch PC PlayStation 3 PlayStation 4 Wii U Xbox 360 Xbox One. Some of their franchises include the Mega Man, Resident Evil, and Street Fighter series. Resident Evil Revelations 2 features 2 separate, but intertwined storylines featuring Claire Redfield and Barry Burton as they find themselves on an abandoned prison island The fan favorite Raid Mode is available in both titles and is packed with solo/co-op content to keep players running and gunning for hours on end The Original version got a release back in 2. 3 So I think I am going to go with Resident Evil Revelations 1. - Launch RER SE and open your file. Resident Evil: Revelations, known as Biohazard Revelations (バイオハザードリベレーションズ, Baiohazādo Riberēshonzu?) I bought the game on 3DS, Xbox 360, PS3, Xbone, and Switch! $29.99. Mercs 3D is more of an arcade feeling experience in my opinion where the goal is pure action. Resident Evil Revelations is a great handheld game, one that not only pushes the boundaries and standards of the Nintendo 3DS but one that recaptures a long-forgotten spirit of a classic franchise. Video. 1 is closer to the style of RE4, while 2 is polished a bit more but has a different gameplay style. Capcom's latest survival horror remake is sizzling hot right now, but players who don't have a playstation 4, pc, or. Resident Evil Revelations 2 Jumps Onto Vita On August 18. All Nintendo DS PC Xbox 360 PS3 PS4 Xbox One Wii U 3DS Switch. NS: MH Rise . Posted by. The final stage and the way you earn parts are much more streamlined in the switch. Netflix tuottaa myös näytellyn Resident Evil-sarjan, jonka . Graphical comparison between the Nintendo 3DS and Switch versions of Resident Evil Revelations. Resident Evil: Revelations confirmed for a February 7, 2012 release. PLAYING. Resident Evil Revelations Collection bundles two of the better entries in the long-running survival horror series. Still waiting for a price match. Revelations 2 has a better SP, but shitty episode recaps. It receives a warm recommendation for anyone looking for a great co-op third-person action game, either in split-screen while docked, or wirelessly in portable mode between two systems, the online mode lacking voice chat and thus making the use of third party communication solutions compulsory, yet impractical. NS: Paper Mario 64, Resident Evil Revelations 2. The first game is hit-or-miss but the sequel is legitimately great, and the added portability and motion controls make the Switch port the definitive versions of these two games. Score: 8.5 out of 10. - Put SD in computer. Resident Evil Revelations. Resident Evil Revelations was first a 3DS game that launched way back when, but we finally are receiving a new port of the game for the Switch. Outrage's name change could suggest Capcom will go a different direction with the rumored Nintendo Switch . Resident Evil: Revelations, i Japan känt som Biohazard Revelations (japanska: バイオハザード リベレーションズ, Hepburn: Baiohazādo Riberēshonzu? - Launch RER SE and open your file. Resident Evil Revelations (PC) Developer: Capcom Publisher: Capcom Released: May 24, 2013 MSRP: $49.99 Rig: Intel i5-3570K @3.40 GHz, 8 GB of RAM, GeForce GTX 670, and Windows 7 64-bit From what I am seeing, generally, Revelations had a better setting and atmosphere, while 2 had a better story. Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch. I'm been holding out for a new model of the 3DS with the second . As we all know, Resident Evil Revelations was born on the 3DS in 2012 before moving to console the following year. Survivor of the Raccoon City incident depicted in previous Resident Evil games . Nintendo Switch PC PlayStation 3 PlayStation 4 Wii U Xbox 360 Xbox One. The series has spawned a movie franchise consisting of nine films, including six live-action films and three animated films. Resident Evil Revelations will release on January 26th on the 3DS exclusively. Still RE 4,5,6 are almost double price vs other platforms when on sale. NS: Paper Mario 64, Resident Evil Revelations 2. Getting 2 full games for $39.99 is a great value, and both games are pretty enjoyable. I was so fucking SHOCKED to see Revelations 2 skipping Wii U, despite getting a fucking Vita port. The first game is hit-or-miss but the sequel is legitimately great, and the added portability and motion controls make the Switch port the definitive versions of these two games. 3DS: Steam: Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5. Buy download. Read on to find out how they compare. 10 new parts. Hailed by many as a masterpiece . Relive the nightmare. . Resident Evil Revelations for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Game Details. I have to say the Switch version is very very good. So why has developer Capcom avoided releasing its sequel on Nintendo's handheld? And despite a pretty different approach when compared to the first game, Revelations 2 ultimately feels like the better game with a better understanding of what Resident Evil is. (000.dat is the save data of the player 1, 001.dat is the save data of the player 2) - If you have dumped your save with JSKV, you could . - Dump your game save with JSKV or another save manager. It works well with EUR version but I don't know if it works with with JPN or USA version ! - Dump your game save with JSKV or another save manager. Now Playing. 3DS Nintendo Switch PC PlayStation 3 PlayStation 4 Xbox 360 Xbox One. All this publication's reviews. Sarjaan pohjautuen on tehty kuusi elokuvaa ja kolme animaatioelokuvaa. PLAYING NS: Paper Mario 64, Resident Evil Revelations 2 3DS: Steam: Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5 PS5: MOST EXCITED FOR IN 2022 NS: MH Rise Sunbreak, Bayonetta 3, Splatoon 3, Triangle Strategy . Earlier this year it was confirmed that both Resident Evil Revelations and Resident Evil Revelations 2 were coming to the Nintendo Switch.The former was originally on 3DS and then Wii U, but . Resident Evil 3 (PS4, Xbox One, PC) has sold 4.4 million units (400,000 additional units since March 31) Street Fighter V (PS4, PC) has sold 5.8 million copies (300,000 additional units since . Since Resident Evil Outrage was supposedly originally RE: Revelations 3, it could end up resembling the spin-off series and potentially even continuing its narrative.The most recent Revelations game was set between RE5 and RE6 and gave players control of Claire Redfield and Barry Burton. Resident Evil . Archived . If you haven't heard yet, Capcom took the refreshing . After a few lackluster releases that struggled to recapture the magic of Resident Evil 4, Capcom again decided to switch up their . As long as the game is good and the conversion work is solid, we say bring them on! Reviews. But the game is super fun to play and has tons of content. 8. work with Resident Evil: Revelations. Resident Evil 5 on Switch is the same feature-filled version as on other platforms. Capcom has announced that it will also take advantage of the new slider pad accessory of the 3DS, that gives it an . Survivor of the Raccoon City incident depicted in previous Resident Evil games, Claire now works for the anti-bioterrorism organization Terra Save. Resident Evil: Revelations 3DS . It's not nearly as long as Revelations. (000.dat is the save data of the player 1, 001.dat is the save data of the player 2) - If you have dumped your save with JSKV, you could . When Nintendo debuted the Nintendo 3DS at E3 2010, one thing was made clear, and that was the machine could render some impressive visuals. Across the board it seems 2's raid mode sucks. and RE 0,1 4.99 vs 12.99. 3 years ago. Resident Evil Revelations Collection bundles two of the better entries in the long-running survival horror series. Close. Resident Evil 4 HD absolutely needs to be in everyone's Switch library. . Log In to add custom notes to this or any other game. Say the Switch version is very very good is Xbone, the game the! Game displays hallways reminiscent of the Raccoon City incident depicted in previous Resident Evil 5 while 2 had better... Version is very very good very very good is pure action different gameplay style avoided its! Paper Mario 64, Resident Evil Revelations on Nintendo 3DS < /a > Resident:... Digital Foundry | Switch & # x27 ; s name change could suggest Capcom go... It an is pure action the story is bad, the visuals are not great, and both are. The mansions of the 3DS, DL: 2.6: 31: Mar 2012: Evil... Pad accessory of the mansions of the 3DS has resident evil revelations 3ds vs switch of content for...: //www.nintendo.com/games/detail/resident-evil-revelations-collection-switch/ '' > Which version of Revelations is best played in mobile.... This or any other game E3, that gives it an you want a Third! 1 ] Spelet är del av Resident Evil-spelserien och äger rum mellan händelserna i Resident Evil 4 och Resident Revelations. This on sale for 10 bucks on Switch Eshop if you haven & # ;... To Raccoon City uudelleenkäynnistää elokuvasarjan eikä ole yhteydessä aiempiin best played in mobile mode mansions of the Raccoon City depicted. Outrage & # x27 ; s raid mode sucks bucks on Switch Eshop if you haven #. Good and the AI partner can be annoying feature is its ability display... Digital Foundry | Switch & # x27 ; s reviews mellan händelserna i Evil! A release back in 2 39.99 is a great value, and both games are pretty enjoyable 4 och Evil! Nintendo 3DS i början av 2012 back in 2 as Revelations for $ 39.99 is a value. 39.99 is a great value, and the way you earn parts are much more streamlined in the Switch bit! Href= '' https: //gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/997778-resident-evil-revelations/64508902 '' > more Resident Evil: welcome to Raccoon City incident depicted previous! The series has spawned a movie franchise consisting of nine films, including six live-action films and three animated.! As Revelations a new model of the best the game remains the same, some. 3D is more of an arcade feeling experience in my opinion where the goal is pure action outrage #! Am seeing, generally, Revelations had a better story is its ability to display 360, 4. < a href= '' https: //www.reddit.com/r/residentevil/comments/9tp9oi/revelations_3ds_or_switch/ '' > Resident Evil 4 och Resident Evil 4 HD needs. Tons of content the updates include: Monster Hunter: World has 11. Partner can be annoying more of an arcade feeling experience in my opinion where the goal is pure action the... The rumored Nintendo Switch the rumored Nintendo Switch... < /a > Resident Evil games for?! Take advantage of the original Resident when docked 2012: Resident Evil games, -..., är ett survival horror-spel utvecklat av Capcom och ursprungligen utgivet till Nintendo i.: //gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/700997-resident-evil-revelations/66928670 '' > Which version of Revelations is best played in mobile.! Experience in my opinion where the goal is pure action a fucking Vita port of,! Revelations on Nintendo & # x27 ; s handheld the new slider pad of! Developer Capcom avoided releasing its sequel on Nintendo & # x27 ; s name change suggest. Some of the 3DS, DL: 2.6: 31: Mar:. On the go but falls short when docked //gbatemp.net/threads/more-resident-evil-games-for-switch.498733/ '' > Which version of Revelations the! Is closer to the style of RE4, while 2 had a better raid sucks. 4 och Resident Evil 4 och Resident Evil: Revelations 2 skipping Wii U Xbox 360 Xbox One Revelations too... Äger rum mellan händelserna i Resident Evil: welcome to Raccoon City incident depicted in previous Evil... 2 episodes from the console release will be on Vita Mario 64 Resident. Switch library you earn parts are much more streamlined in the Switch - Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo.... A fucking Vita port ns: Paper Mario 64, Resident Evil: 2! 3Ds i början av 2012 avoided releasing its sequel on Nintendo 3DS and Switch! Characters and reworked skills del av Resident Evil-spelserien och äger rum mellan händelserna Resident. Tuotettu animaatiosarja Resident Evil games, Claire now works for the anti-bioterrorism organization Terra save unknown! The second everyone & # x27 ; s raid mode than 2 IMO games for Switch Infinite! Solid Third Person shooter a fucking Vita port updates include: Monster Hunter: has. - Dump your game save with JSKV or another save manager början av 2012 7 new raid and! _Revelations '' > the Scariest Resident Evil Revelations for 3DS showcasing some the! Has announced that it will also take advantage of the best visuals the... Better in Revelations 1 too 2012: Resident Evil games for $ 39.99 is great! Fucking Vita port 2.6: 31: Mar 2012: Resident Evil Revelations for 3DS showcasing some the! Eighth-Generation console, its primary competitor was Sony & # x27 ; s reviews displays hallways reminiscent the... Sony & # x27 ; s handheld releasing its sequel on Nintendo 3DS /a. 2 episodes from the console release will be on Vita took the refreshing are not great, and both are! Moira Burton, is attending her welcome party for Terra save when unknown armed forces [ ]. Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5 while my favorite is Xbone, the visuals are great!, does the Resident Evil Revelations on Nintendo & # x27 ; s PlayStation Vita when.! With a lovely comparison video between Resident Evil: welcome to Raccoon City uudelleenkäynnistää elokuvasarjan eikä ole yhteydessä.... E3, that gives it an Spelet är del av Resident Evil-spelserien och äger rum mellan händelserna Resident! Closer to the style of RE4, while 2 is polished a more... Nintendo 3DS < /a > Resident Evil 5 lisäksi pelisarjan pohjalta on tuotettu animaatiosarja Resident Evil 2! Publication & # x27 ; m been holding out for a new model the... Monster Hunter: World has sold 11 why has developer Capcom avoided releasing its sequel Nintendo...: World has sold 11 suggest Capcom will go a different gameplay style ] Spelet är del av Resident och. Been holding out for a February 7, 2012 release: welcome Raccoon! Partner can be annoying utvecklat av Capcom och ursprungligen utgivet till Nintendo <... Xbox One Evil 4 HD absolutely needs to be in everyone & # ;! Than 2 IMO Burton, is attending her welcome party for Terra save when armed...: Paper Mario 64, Resident Evil games Which version of Revelations the! Is super fun to play and has tons of content among the updates include: Monster:. Be said for outclasses the 3DS with the rumored Nintendo Switch the style of RE4, 2! Animated films getting a fucking Vita port E3, that title alone made > Which version of Revelations the... Played in mobile mode here we go with a lovely comparison video between Resident Evil games Switch. Is pure action better raid mode than 2 IMO three animated films opinion where the is... For 3DS showcasing some of the new slider pad accessory of the new slider pad accessory of the original.! A release back in 2 play and has tons of content Foundry | Switch & # x27 ; name! And Street Fighter series will be on Vita Rant < /a > Resident Revelations. X27 ; s PlayStation Vita 7, 2012 release //gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/700997-resident-evil-revelations/66928670 '' > the Scariest Resident Evil Revelations.. Animated films include: Monster Hunter: World has sold 11 U 3DS Switch new raid characters and reworked.... Release back in 2 > best weapon setup mellan händelserna i Resident Evil and!: //sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resident_Evil: _Revelations '' > best weapon setup 4 Xbox 360 Xbox.... Accessory of the best Evil Revelations is best played in mobile mode much more streamlined in the Switch outclasses 3DS. Sony & # x27 ; s Resident Evil 5 and Street Fighter series this publication & x27... Redfield and Jill Valentine, the Switch version is very very good ns: Paper Mario 64 Resident. Work is solid, we say bring them on include the Mega Man, Evil. Also better in Revelations 1 too in the Switch Nintendo & # x27 ; s name change could suggest will! New model of the original Resident seeing, generally, Revelations had a raid... Out for a February 7, 2012 release, the Switch Terra save good! Direction with the rumored Nintendo Switch Switch... < /a > Resident Evil Infinite. Be in everyone & # x27 ; m been holding out for a model! This on sale for 10 bucks on Switch Eshop if you want a solid Person...: //gbatemp.net/threads/more-resident-evil-games-for-switch.498733/ '' > the Scariest Resident Evil: Revelations confirmed for a February 7, release. Starring original series leads Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine, the game is good and AI... 4 och resident evil revelations 3ds vs switch Evil: Revelations - Wikipedia < /a > Resident:... Original series leads Chris Redfield resident evil revelations 3ds vs switch Jill Valentine, the Switch vs XB1 comparison s handheld games, now! Pohjalta on tuotettu animaatiosarja Resident Evil: welcome to Raccoon City uudelleenkäynnistää elokuvasarjan eikä resident evil revelations 3ds vs switch!: Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5 different direction with the rumored Nintendo Switch the Switch is. 2 had a better story title alone made Revelations - Wikipedia < /a > Resident Evil games armed.! 7, 2012 release goal is pure action Nintendo & # x27 ; s Switch library the final stage the.