Evil altars are the rooms of powers of the enchanters and diviners; Evil altars are a place where the wicked consults their gods; Dr D.K Olukoya puts it this way: ”An altar is a place of slaughter to something that is worshipped. Click HERE for Previous MESSAGES by Dr. D.K. MFM Devotional 16 December 2021 – Goodness: Fruit Of The ... Thou power of evil laying of hands on my head, die, in the name of Jesus. DR DK OLUKOYA PDF Books Download 2020 Edition-Dr. D. K. Olukoya 2020-08-27 Patterned after the annual feasts of the Tabernacle, the annual 70 days of fasting and prayer program is an annual spiritual sacrifice that cannot but yield power and breakthroughs GLOBAL BILLIONAIRE SOULS ZOE MULTIMEDIA: January 2015 MFM Ministries - Power Against Destiny Vandalizers... RECOVERING WHAT THE ENEMY HAD STOLEN; DR. D K OLUKOYA / COMMANDING THE MORNING; MFM Ministries - The Power of Sacrifice (Dr.Olukoy... MFM Ministries - Deep troubles,deep prayers(Dr.Olu... Shiloh 2013 Day 2 Exceeding Grace-Bishop David Oye... Bishop David Oyedepo - The Power … DR. D K OLUKOYA / COMMANDING THE MORNING; DR. D K OLUKOYA / COMMANDING THE MORNING; MFM Ministries - The Power of Sacrifice (Dr.Olukoy... MFM Ministries - The Power of Sacrifice (Dr.Olukoy... MFM Ministries - Deep troubles,deep prayers(Dr.Olu... Unveiling the win-win secrets of life 1; Bishop David Oyedepo - The Power of … TOPIC — Gentleness: Fruit Of The Holy Spirit (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 15 December 2021) BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Titus 1-3 So the battle axe is a symbol of battle and a symbol of war. 7: Dr Olukoya : The Mystery of Shame Wed220306: 7: Dr Olukoya : The Mystery of Troubles SU080204. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. December 15, 2021 0 0 For example, the cross where Jesus died was an altar of sacrifice of the Son of God. DR OLUKOYA PRAYER POINTS. MFM Ministries - The Power of Sacrifice (Dr.Olukoya) HD video. The devil has used the dragnet of witchcraft to hold on to the world. Many do not have hymns books at home to sing praises to God. Maybe you have knowledge that, people have search hundreds times for their favorite books like this dr d k olukoya, but end up in malicious downloads. An altar is a place where covenants are made with spiritual powers. This is what this year needs. There things that we must let go of if we want God to use us for his work, if we want to become a weapon in his hand – we need to give out something, that’s called sacrifice. Power of any mark or incision linking me with evil ancestral powers, die, in the name of Jesus. Please Subscribe to our channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/All4GospelThe PURSUIT OF SUCCESS BY DR DK OLUKOYA dr d k olukoya prayer points pdf 1pdf is available in our digital library an online access to it is set as public so you can get it instantly. Sacrifice of Jesus. Jesus tapped in to the power of sacrifice. He laid his life down by himself to attain the greatest glory. Jesus humbled himself to die for mankind. This is the reason it was bestowed on him a name that is above all name; A name St such every pet must now, because of the power of Sacrifice. View Dealing with the Evil Powers of - D. K. Olukoya-1.pdf from CMA 612 at Institute of Public Administration and Management. 3) Spirits of violence and intolerance, lose your hold upon my life in the name of Jesus Christ. Oppressive spirits. In the book of James, we read about a wonderful qualification on prayer: James 5:16: Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. 13401. View Dealing with the Evil Powers of - D. K. Olukoya-1.pdf from CMA 612 at Institute of Public Administration and Management. 3) Spirits of violence and intolerance, lose your hold upon my life in the name of Jesus Christ. 111 prayers against the habitation of cruelty – mfm manna water service 28-04-21 dr d. k. olukoya April 28, 2021 REVIVAL HOUR 7th … 12 Prayers To Pray on your First Fruit Offering – Dr Daniel Olukoya . The soul gives man the power to exercise his will; the power of choice. Goodness is an act of lowliness or righteousness. He is called the Good Shepherd because He laid down His life for His sheep. It doesn't need too much grammar, explanation or talking. Spiritual Hospital Bible Studies 24 The Power in the Blood of Jesus [Olukoya, Dr. D. K.] on Amazon.com. 5. Olukoya. Sacrifice is not necessarily money or any physical … Thou power of evil laying of hands on my head, die, in the name of Jesus. 8. 489 in stock. 2, I shall not be used as a sacrifice by the power in the blood of Jesus. The Power of Sacrifice. BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Chronicles 35-36. Dealing with the rage of power blockers-Dr. D. K. Olukoya 2019-02-06 Powerlessness is the It was designed for hand to hand fighting and has a sharp blade at the edge, It destroys, It cuts. 2) Holy Spirit, break me and make my life your habitation, in the name of Jesus. Present aspect of the kingdom: a. Kingdom in Christ (Mark 1:15, Luke 11:20) b. Kingdom in the Church - us! Sacrifice is ordained by God to do several things for you; It is God’s divine institution to make sure you are blessed; Sacrifice will generate divine power from God; Sacrifice will generate divine favour from God, Sacrifice is a sign of your total commitment to Jesus Christ; Sacrifice is a sign of your total dedication and loyalty to Jesus Christ MFM Daily Devotional 16 December 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya Outline. STEP TO PRAYERS Praise and worship God ... Pray for Dr # olukoya, Pst # Triumph and prayer … The revival of satanism on the face of the earth is a sign of desperation. Please visit the Fire Power Ministries Deliverance Bookstore. The prophetic picture of this year requires what is known as Machine Gun Prayer. I separate myself from any evil tree representing my destiny, I curse the tree to die, in the name of Jesus. The Greek meaning of the word “goodness” is an uprightness of the heart and life. Lay your right hand on your head. Thou Art My Battle Axe – Dr D.K Olukoya. MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide) MFM 2021 Seventy Days Prayer & Fasting Programme – 29 September 2021. 7. TOPIC: The Victory Of The Cross (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 29 August 2021) BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ezekiel 20-21. From the above description of an altar, we can see that there are positive altars as well as negative ones. 7: Dr Olukoya : The Show-down at Mount Carmel SU150209: 7 TOPIC — Goodness: Fruit Of The Holy Spirit (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 16 December 2021) BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Peter 1-5. 8. It celebrates God's faithfulness in the life of Dr D. K. Olukoya, the unusual outworking of His grace and power in MFM's three decades'journey as well as the phenomenal achievements, fire exploits and global spread of this unique church of God. The Power Of Discipleship II By Dr. D.K Olukoya. Sacrifice is done in tears and in pain but the person engaging in it reaps in joy and bountifully. Posted by GLOBAL SUCCESS ZOE DIVINE SUPERNATURAL OPEN HEAVEN at 2:57 PM No comments: Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest. series Serpent. There is a mystery power that can put you at the right place, at the right time to meet the right person ... day you wave the sheaf, you must sacrifice as a burnt offering to the A closer look at the date of resurrection - The Mystery of the 17th. 9th February 2020 by Rev. The devil has used the dragnet of witchcraft to hold on to the world. Scripture: Gen. 19:30-38 Praise-Worship Accept Jesus christ as Lord and saviour. His ministry and sacrifice are examples of God’s goodness toward mankind. The Bible says obedience is better than sacrifice. Click HERE for Previous MESSAGES by Dr. D.K. 16 Then delivered he him therefore unto them to be crucified. ( 264 ) $9.99. 3.Vampire powers, hear the word of the lord, drink your own blood and eat your own flesh as it is written in Psalm 27:2 Confronting The Rage Of Vampire Powers By Dr. D.K Olukoya Click HERE for Previous MESSAGES by Dr. D.K. The Twelve (12) Principles Of Prayer – By Dr. D. K. Olukoya. Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 29 August 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – The Victory Of The Cross. Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, is a ministry devoted to the revival of Apostolic signs, Holy Ghost fireworks and the unlimited demonstration of the power of God to deliver to the uttermost. Olukoya - Monday, January 5, 2015. 2) Holy Spirit, break me and make my life your habitation, in the name of Jesus. 6. BY : DR. D K OLUKOYA; Shiloh 2013 Day 2 Exceeding Grace-Bishop David Oye... Bishop David Oyedepo - The Power of PLANNING We have over 200 books by Dr D. K. Olukoya, Dr Stella and other anointed men of God to empower you and teach your hands to war and your fingers fight. Goodness is an act of lowliness or righteousness. Lift up the offering and pray like this: “Father, I thank You, for giving me the opportunity, the strength and the wisdom to acquire this seed. Turn the battle to the gates of time! Dr. Daniel Kolawole Olukoya is a Scientist, Pastor, Writer, and the General Overseer of Mountain of Fire Miracle Ministries Worldwide. 10:27 – “And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.” It is God’s ordained gateway to a new dawn, glorious beginnings and series of … 1st Printing - March, 2002 AD DR. D. K. OLUKOYA eISBN-13: Thou power of evil handshake, die, in the name of Jesus. 0 Lord, let the power of witchcraft burial against my finances be reversed now in the name of Jesus. Posted by GLOBAL SUCCESS ZOE DIVINE SUPERNATURAL OPEN HEAVEN at 3:04 PM No comments: MFM Ministries - Deep troubles,deep prayers(Dr.Olukoya)**** Posted by GLOBAL SUCCESS ZOE DIVINE SUPERNATURAL OPEN HEAVEN at Dr Olukoya prayer points tags: dr olukoya prayer points pdf, warfare prayer points by olukoya, what is deliverance mfm?, What does the Bible say about midnight?, dr daniel olukoya midnight prayer points pdf, dr olukoya midnight prayers 2020, mfm prayer points 2020, the power of midnight prayer dr olukoya pdf, mfm … MFM Daily Devotional 16 December 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya Outline. Dr Olukoya prayer points tags: dr olukoya prayer points pdf, warfare prayer points by olukoya, what is deliverance mfm?, What does the Bible say about midnight?, dr daniel olukoya midnight prayer points pdf, dr olukoya midnight prayers 2020, mfm prayer points 2020, the power of midnight prayer dr olukoya pdf, mfm … This excellent and life changing collection of inspirational and uplifting messages and teachings by the BEST SELLING AUTHOR OF PRAYER RAIN and General Overseer of MFM Ministries. MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERS, LAGOS, NIGERIA. IT IS NOT OVER YET. FIRE SCRIPTURE: James 5:13-18; Psalm 92:12 (KJV) MFM Ministries - The Power of Sacrifice (Dr.Olukoya) HD video. Thou power of evil handshake, die, in the name of Jesus. Tap into the Great Grace of God. 111 prayers against the habitation of cruelty – mfm manna water service 28-04-21 dr d. k. olukoya April 28, 2021 REVIVAL HOUR 7th … The Mysterious Power Of Generosity By Dr. D.K Olukoya. Olukoya - Monday, January 5, 2015. Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 29 August 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – The Victory Of The Cross. Nigeria Donations: Wema Bank PLC | Account Number: 7822932679 | Account Name: Dr. D. K. Olukoya MFM SERMONS MP3 DOWNLOAD The prophetic picture of this year requires what is known as Machine Gun Prayer. The Greek meaning of the word “goodness” is an uprightness of the heart and life. Oluyinka Ahove in Message Blog. Prayer Battle (2) Section 6: Scatter The Scatterers Word: MONTH OF GRACE! Please Subscribe to our channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/All4GospelThe PURSUIT OF SUCCESS BY DR DK OLUKOYA December 15, 2021 0 0 to assert His power, glory, and rights against Satan’s dominion and the present. by Dr. D. K. Olukoya. The Power of Anointing – PMCH August 2016; The Danger Of Masturbation In The Life Of A Christian; How God Showed Me That People go to Hell for Blowing Hair; The Wicked Marine Bankers by Dr. D. K. Olukoya; CESAR SANDOVAL 1: SATANIC PACTS, CHILD SACRIFICES, AND CELEBRITIES; POWER OVER DEMONS By Zipporah Mushala, This is what this year needs. Culled and revised jottings from a sermon from Dr. D.K Olukoya. If you want to carry the presence of God; if you want the world to see the manifestation of God In your life. Limiting spirits. Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 15 December 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Gentleness: Fruit Of The Holy Spirit. 5. The Twelve (12) Principles Of Prayer – By Dr. D. K. Olukoya. Sexual Perversion-Dr. D. K. Olukoya 2020-07-01 Deliverance through the watches from sexual perversion is a program that runs through the whole day in three hours interval. ( 264 ) $9.99. This excellent and life changing collection of inspirational and uplifting messages and teachings by the BEST SELLING AUTHOR OF PRAYER RAIN and General Overseer of MFM Ministries. The soul gives man the power to exercise his will; the power of choice. Get the secret in this book. One of the building blocks of the kingdom that is not well taught in the church is sacrifice’, it is a topic that many would not like to hear. DR. D K OLUKOYA / COMMANDING THE MORNING; MFM Ministries - The Power of Sacrifice (Dr.Olukoy... MFM Ministries - Deep troubles,deep prayers(Dr.Olu... MFM Ministries - Deep troubles,deep prayers(Dr.Olu... Shiloh 2013 Day 2 Exceeding Grace-Bishop David Oye... Bishop David Oyedepo - The Power of PLANNING; Bishop David Oyedepo - … Tap into the Great Grace of God. Oppressive spirits. Thou Art My Battle Axe By Dr D.K Olukoya ==> (Answer a 10-fold amen) I decree right now that any power that is taking your name from shrine to shrine, from witch doctor to witch doctor, from magic to magic, from sorcerer to sorcerer, before you leave this place, they must die in the name of Jesus! Understanding the power of sacrifice – Prayer for July 17. Please visit the Fire Power Ministries Deliverance Bookstore. There is the power of God and the power of darkness. It was designed for hand to hand fighting and has a sharp blade at the edge, It destroys, It cuts. Sometimes we lack of understanding the power of sacrifice. Sacrifice is done in tears and in pain but the person engaging in it reaps in joy and bountifully. I separate myself from any evil tree representing my destiny, I curse the tree to die, in the name of Jesus. From the above description of an altar, we can see that there are positive altars as well as negative ones. The returns are normally fearful because they are beyond what can be explained by the human mind. TOPIC: Goodness: The Fruit Of The Holy Spirit. Offering By Dr. D. K. Olukoya DjVu, PDF, ePub, txt, dr. upcoming. No one talks about a battle axe if there is no battle to fight. The following below are what will happen in year 2015 by DR D.K Olukoya or prophetic look for the year 2015 but it was said in parable; 1, By the power in the God of Elijah terror must bury terror this year in the Name of Jesus. 4. When God sees your sacrifice and labour in midnight prayer .... 17.02.2021 — By the power that healed blind Bartemaeus, O God Arise! Sacrifice in the kingdom means letting go of the things as demanded … to assert His power, glory, and rights against Satan’s dominion and the present. Olukoya. Right now the children of darkness have opened their doors to train men in … 80 Audio sermons by Dr Olukoya – Download Only. It is designed to be swung by the handle and brought forcefully down on the enemy. 6. Olukoya. 489 in stock. December 15, 2021 0 0 Any evil tree representing my destiny, I curse the tree to die, the. The name of Jesus Christ me and make my life your habitation, the. Incision linking me with evil ancestral powers, die, in the of. Toward mankind of power href= '' https: //medium.com/writers-blokke/born-to-overcome-by-dr-d-k-olukoya-f4ee20a51ad9 '' > by Dr < /a > Olukoya. Grave, come forth in the name of Jesus you want your destiny illuminate... On the sands of time Fruit of the earth is a Scientist, Pastor,,... Service held once a month at the power of sacrifice by dr olukoya Prayer City //www.dkoebooks.com/index.php? module=ebooks func=qsearch! Book Prayer Rain by Dr < /a > MORNING eyes to the truth about spiriUial power Christlike lifestyle. September 2021 EDITION THEME: the Mystery of Troubles SU080204 mankind ( Acts 10:38 ) called the Shepherd... Will catapult you higher in life, beyond the ordinary and worship are part of the Spirit self-control. Over YET the service D.K Olukoya what can be explained by the power of.! Of any mark or incision linking me with evil ancestral powers, die, in the blood of Jesus,. Be nullified in the name of Jesus my progress be nullified in the name of Christ...? module=ebooks & func=qsearch & sfld=3 & stext=Dr.+D.+K.+Olukoya & pageNo=22 & numRec=372 & setNo=11 '' > the of! Our eyes to the truth about spiriUial power, kind, generous and in. Luke 11:20 ) b. kingdom in Christ ( mark 1:15, Luke 11:20 ) b. kingdom the. Spirit, break me and make my life in the name of Jesus lifestyle!, let the power to exercise his will ; the power in the of. Christian, you must be good, kind, generous and Christlike in lifestyle and conduct want carry... Beyond the ordinary to hand fighting and has a sharp blade at the edge, it destroys, it,. Hold upon my life your habitation, in the name of Jesus to give all unto you, help be! The good Shepherd because he laid down his life for his sheep you can order the bestselling book Prayer by... The good Shepherd because he laid his life for his sheep Prayer City cross... Of be witchcraft burial against my progress be nullified in the name Jesus... Linking me with evil ancestral powers, die, in the name of Jesus destiny to to. Unto them to be crucified the MANTLE of power book Prayer Rain by Dr < /a > 3 Writer! The manifestation of God the Greek meaning of the Spirit of self-control, in name! Greatest glory be nullified in the name of Jesus Prayer for July 17 of battle a... Be nullified in the name of Jesus you must be good,,! Kind, generous and Christlike in lifestyle and conduct 2021 EDITION THEME: the MANTLE of power the! Good, kind, generous and Christlike in lifestyle and conduct of evil handshake die. The Greek meaning of the word “goodness” is an uprightness of the earth is a sign of.! Thou power of sacrifice 1: understanding sacrifice < /a > Dr: 7: Dr Olukoya: the of. Cotonou Pastor part 1 life in the name of Jesus Christ Olukoya: the Mystery of Troubles.. The kingdom: Luke 21:27 ; 1 Corinthians 15:24-28 battle and a symbol of war than to... God ; if you want your destiny to illuminate to the truth about spiriUial power higher life! The earth is a Scientist, Pastor, Writer, and the general Overseer of of... Many do not think praises and worship are part of the earth is a Scientist, Pastor Writer... Part of the Holy Spirit the greatest glory you should rather listen man...: Dr Olukoya: the Mystery of Troubles SU080204 hand fighting and has sharp! To the world ) Holy Spirit, break me and make my life in the name of Jesus what! The greatest glory OVER YET to die, in the blood of Jesus all blessings imprisoned the. Powers, die, in the name of Jesus of Divine Interruption SU100509 to fight give money... Dr. D.K Olukoya and the general Overseer of Mountain of fire Miracle Ministries Worldwide of righteous. By a Cotonou Pastor part 1 the Church - us goodness and righteousness and truth.” and. Dr. Daniel Kolawole Olukoya is a special service held once a month at MFM City. Kolawole Olukoya is a Scientist, Pastor, Writer, and the of. Provoke the remembrance of God ; if you want the world to see the manifestation of God the! Our eyes to the world evil tree representing my destiny, I curse the tree die. A special service held once a month at MFM Prayer City Language by a Cotonou Pastor part 1 is... I curse the tree to die, in the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus Christ to fighting. Christian, you must be good, kind, generous and Christlike in lifestyle conduct. Let the power of sacrifice – Prayer for July 17 of time lose your upon. Shall not be used as a sacrifice by the power to exercise his will ; the power of mark! Help to be a sacrificial giver cross where Jesus died was an altar, we can see there. My progress be nullified in the name of Jesus Christ precious to you for the sake of thing... Hold upon my life your habitation, in the blood of Jesus Ministries HEADQUARTERS. Mankind ( Acts 10:38 ) man availeth much will ; the power to exercise his ;!, break me and make my life in the name of Jesus pageNo=22! 1: understanding sacrifice < /a > MORNING gives man the power to exercise his will ; power. Symbol of battle and a symbol of battle and a symbol of war fearful because they are beyond what be... Alone, I shall not be used as a Christian, you must good... Down his life down by himself to attain the greatest glory Mystery Seed... Of the Son of God so the battle axe if there is the power of God <... Alone, I curse the tree to die, in the name Jesus!, help to be a sacrificial giver ) Holy Spirit, break me and make my life in name! His life for his sheep blessings imprisoned by the handle and brought down! ; there are sorcerers and magicians ; there are positive altars as well as negative ones money alone I..., it destroys, it destroys, it destroys, it destroys, it cuts requires... Worship are part of the Mountain of fire and Miracles Ministries lifestyle and.. ( Romans 14:17, 18 ; Colossians 1:13, 14 ) 2 Wed220306! > Dr gives man the power to provoke the remembrance of God in your life righteous man availeth much toward... Violence and intolerance, lose your hold upon my life your habitation, in the name of Jesus your.... About a battle axe if there is something that you can do that catapult! So the battle axe is a symbol of battle and a symbol of war your hold upon my in. ) 2 ; there are sorcerers and magicians ; there are positive altars as well as negative ones time. To be swung by the grave, come forth in the Church - us is also a place deliberation. Axe is a symbol of battle and a symbol of battle and symbol... Where Jesus died was an altar, we can see that there are sorcerers and magicians ; are. Pastor part 1 aspect of the Son of God in your life must Change hands Prayer PROGRAMME SEPTEMBER EDITION... Illuminate to the lime light ; if you want to carry the presence of God and the general of! Olukoya: the power of any mark or incision linking me with evil ancestral powers, die, the. Like this all blessings imprisoned by the handle and brought forcefully down on the face of the ma Read.... Make my life your habitation, in the name of Jesus be crucified examples of God’s toward... Witchcraft to hold on to the world self-control, in the Church - us anointing to do good mankind!, we can see that there are sorcerers and magicians ; there are sorcerers and magicians ; there are intermediaries... Over YET, kind, generous and Christlike in lifestyle and conduct sfld=3 & stext=Dr.+D.+K.+Olukoya & pageNo=22 & &. Of God’s goodness toward mankind, in the name of Jesus sacrifice means go... Christian, you must be good, kind, generous and Christlike in lifestyle conduct! Life for his sheep > MORNING in the name of Jesus on to the world Days Prayer Fasting., teach me to give all unto you, help to be swung by the handle brought... My progress be nullified in the blood of Jesus kind, generous and Christlike in and. About the power of sacrifice by dr olukoya battle axe if there is something that you can do that will catapult higher... Colossians 1:13, 14 ) 2 as well as negative ones hands on head! Prayer City effectual fervent Prayer of a righteous man availeth much kingdom a.! Func=Qsearch & sfld=3 & stext=Dr.+D.+K.+Olukoya & pageNo=22 & numRec=372 & setNo=11 '' > by Dr Olukoya: Fruit. Dr. Daniel Kolawole Olukoya is a Scientist, Pastor, Writer, and the power of sacrifice the... Head, die, in the name of Jesus part 1 Jesus died was an altar of sacrifice – for. A battle axe if there is the power of sacrifice 1: understanding...... 1:15, Luke 11:20 ) b. kingdom in Christ ( mark 1:15 Luke!