with Julian Myers Public Relations, trade-marking Amigo Day, new international monthly holiday. Fine. Jonathan Levine May Direct McG Please reference “Error Code 2121” when contacting customer service. Sympathetic characters and a clever script help The Wackness overcome a familiar plot to make for a charming coming-of-age comedy. Read critic reviews 9/10. RED DAWN Remake Script Review Sloppy script gives ‘Wackness’ dishonest feel – Twin Cities Synopsis: Friendship, love, and coming of age in New York City, summer of 1994. Um, - I'm having trouble getting laid. EXCLUSIVE: And the dance card is full. The Wackness (2008) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. WILD WILD EAST by Chase Palmer. February 10, 2010. Have seen it. The Wackness made two million at the box office. He speaks a four-letter-word language, and the R-rated film has a scene featuring him in the nude. The reverence all goes to the director [and screenwriter] Jacob [Aaron] Estes and the way he structured the script and the character. Karl Urban is set to play Dredd; Alex Garland wrote the script. The Wackness? With a great script, interesting characters and excellent performances all round, ''The Wackness'' is a very sweet, uplifting coming-of-age dramedy. Who in America is crying for a person who sells a script called “I Wanna Fuck Your Sister” for $300,000/$600,000. Movie Scripts > "W" page 1 > Wackness, The (2008) Wackness, The (2008) So, what's on your mind, Luke? Black-ish creator and Girls Trip co-writer Kenya Barris has been tapped to rewrite the script and Jonathan Levine of The Wackness, 50/50, and The Night Before will direct the Kevin Misher production. Undergrad. Definition of wackness in the Definitions.net dictionary. How old are you Rhea Perlman (Matilda, Cheers), Josh Peck (Turner & Hooch, The Wackness) and Peter Hermann (Younger, Law & Order: SVU) have joined 13: The Musical, ro… Screenplay Title: Price : W (aka BUSH) (2008) $ 14.95: W.E. The only other details we were given on the flick was that Les Bohem and Jon Spaihts had penned the script. Title says it all! Publish date: Feb 24, 2012. Greater Los Angeles Area. Meaning of wackness. This is about a … THE WACKNESS by Jon Levine. I knew as soon as I read the script that … The Wackness: Directed by Jonathan Levine. Our friends over at Film Drunk sent us a link to a script review that they wrote up for the upcoming MGM remake of the 1980's classic Red Dawn.The new film is being directed by Dan Bradley who worked as second unit director on the Bourne films., and it stars Chris Hemsworth (Star Trek, Future THOR), Josh Peck (The Wackness), Adrianne Palicki (Friday … Director Jonathan Levine (Snatched, Warm Bodies, The Wackness) is teaming up with Black-ish creator Kenya Barris on a sequel to Eddie Murphy’s classic comedy hit Coming to America, Deadline confirms Barris will rewrite a script by Barry Blaustein & David Sheffield.. Murphy is expected to return to his iconic role for the Paramount sequel, though nothing has … :D. Win Win comes to mind. Beau Flynn, ... actedin Screen Gems’ recent thriller Straw Dogs and appeared in Avatar while Peck starred in … It was about, ‘How do you keep critical distance from something?’ You need to know … Sundance: Interview with The Wackness Writer/Director Jonathan Levine. This time last year I didn't have nearly this many scripts available to me. In fact, an inferior concept can render even talent and opportunity effectively meaningless. The girls were fly. Of course, The Wackness isn’t entirely about marijuana but it’s hard to remember anything else that’s distinctive about it. Snatched with Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn (out today), which promises to be laugh-out-loud funny. The producers were right to seek out Levine, the director of The Wackness, a coming-of-age film in which a New York City teen barters with his … Today I’ve got a little bit more for you all! Lisa on January 25, 2011 11:52 pm I mean, I can make something up. The two form an unlikely friendship, but things get complicated when the kid falls for the doctor's daughter. Pot dealer Luke (Josh Peck) falls for his shrink's stepdaughter (Olivia Thirlby) in The Wackness. Responsibilities included heavy script reading and coverage as well as handling phones and weekly pitch meetings. Okay. Siegel’s script (and a career-defining performance from Rourke) really get under the skin of Randy, making an archetype into something distinctive, and beautifully sad. Jonathan Levine, “The Wackness” Jenny Lumet, “Rachel Getting Married” script online. Not that this film is set in some gritty 'hood. Even though 18-year-old Luke Shapiro (Josh Peck) is stashing away loads of cash dealing pot, he's still a virgin, his family may be evicted, and his only friend is his eccentric shrink and client, Dr. … Luke is attracted to a classmate, Stephanie, who's out of his league and Squires' step-daughter. Summit Entertainment has firmed a date for its Seth Rogen dramedy “50/50” with plans to release the film wide on Sept. 30. THE WEDDING PARTY by Francesca Marciano. Check the titles you want and click the "Add Items to Cart" button below. It re-teams Rogen with Joseph Gordon-Levitt and director Jonathan Levine (the trio last worked together on 2011's '50/50'). Olivia Thirlby is one of the best, most natural actresses of her generation. Etc. Sounds like something a thug-wannabe kid from mid-1990’s New York would say, “Yo dude, that is the wackness.” Oddly enough, that is the part of the premise of this film, which was written and directed by Jonathan Levine. Woody Allen, “Vicky Cristina Barcelona” script online Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck, “Sugar” Charlie Kaufman, “Synecdoche, New York” script online Howard A. Rodman, “Savage Grace” Christopher Zalla, “Sangre de Mi Sangre” And Luke was just trying to deal. While being creative sounds exhilarating, When The Heather Blooms (Severn House Large Print)|Gwen Kirkwood you still need to complete the research in one of the suggested formats. Get this: Pop-culture punch- line Mary-Kate Olsen is the best thing in “The Wackness.” Olsen is outstanding in a cameo as a sunny, bubbly stoner who makes out with Ben Kingsley in ̶… Filming wrapped up on August 24, 2007. The Wackness was awarded the Audience Award for Dramatic Film at the 2008 Sundance Film Festival . Actor and Vine star Josh Peck has been cast as a lead opposite John Stamos in Full House alum’s single-camera comedy pilot at Fox. Hellmant 20 November 2015. Information and translations of wackness in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. Now in his early 20's, a slimmed down Peck jumps at the chance to play 18-year-old Luke Shapiro, an aimless college-bound drug dealer who voluntarily attends mental health … 1-2) This is a paper writing service that can handle a college paper with the help of an expert paper writer in no time. Did that help you with the part? The music was dope. Well crafted with a simple story and a feel good vibe. The Wackness was awarded the Audience Award for Dramatic Film at the 2008 Sundance Film Festival. Like your character in The Wackness, you grew up in Manhattan. Back to Script Search Page. With Ben Kingsley, Josh Peck, Famke Janssen, Olivia Thirlby. In Two|William Spence William Kirby, The History Of England From The Accession Of … The plot treads familiar ground, but the script is just so fucking good and the early 90's setting gives it a fresh flavor. One of Josh Peck's first more dramatic roles since Drake & Josh and he does a great job imo. The film is distributed by Sony Pictures Classics. I go to my computer and find the script and there it is. Director, screenwriter, producer…Jonathan Levine wears many hats. Since landing the role of a lifetime as a mortified, doomed passenger in United 93, Thirlby has become an indie darling, appearing in a number of smaller, memorable films.There are a few trademark qualities to an Olivia Thirlby performance that make her work so captivating, namely her innocence and … The cast includes Josh Holloway, Laz Alonso (Avatar), Josh Peck (The Wackness), Caity Lotz (Mad Men) and recording artist/lady-fighter Chris Brown. The film stars Joseph Gordon-Levitt,Seth Rogen, Anna Kendrick, Bryce Dallas Howard, Anjelica Huston, and Phillip Baker Hall. The … Formerly titled “I’m With Cancer,” the project began with an autobiographical script by Will Reiser, who successfully beat the disease. It was truly an inside to a character like that who’s got this fierce defense mechanism of inevitably pushing everyone away and doing it so vehemently and being so ridiculously vulnerable. The Wackness. INT: Josh Peck. *Scripts on sale may be shipped as "Media Mail." Sweet and cute, yet still hits hard. the+fresh+prince+of+bel-air - abstract fonts - download free fonts. It deals with some of the same themes as It's Kind of a Funny Story, like mental illness. By Niki Stephens. The film was directed by Jonathan Levine (The Wackness) based on a script by Will Reiser. I go to my computer and find the script and there it is. So there's something new. Sony sends The Wackness home on Blu-ray and DVD.Aside from a bit of edge enhancement, The Wackness looks great in high-def, with the Blu-ray accurately representing the film's theatrical look. Maybe now is not the … more » He directed 50/50 and The Wackness, wrote the script for Warm Bodies, and produced Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates, among many other fan favorites.His latest work? Levine first drew notice in 2008 for his sophomore feature, The Wackness, which won accolades at Sundance. Items 5,6,8 and 11 collected have all shown information on how the director wanted to keep it as real as possible. Colors are true and detail is good, even in the frequent low light. The film is distributed by Sony Pictures Classics. Sundance: Interview with The Wackness Writer/Director Jonathan Levine. Also Ben Kingsley is the world's worst therapist and its hilarious, and you can't beat the time and setting - 90s in NYC (with an EXCELLENT soundtrack of 90s hip-hop). Author: John Buchanan. Best Screenplay. ... brilliant script, accurate directing, great performance by Laura Linney, and Ray Liotta. Any actor who can hold his own with such great ease while starring alongside a brilliant talent like Sir Ben Kingsley, has an … Wackness shows this perfectly, directed by Jonathan A. Levine born 18 June 1976 in New York City he speaks on how his debut is both semi-biographical and all about keeping it real. WITH KIND REGARDS FROM KINDERGARTEN by Adam K Kline. It is based on Reiser's own battle with cancer, and while it sounds like a horrible topic there will be moments of greatness. Summer 1994. Of Occupant Films will produce The Wackness, a comedy starring Ben Kingsley. Comprising An Account Of Noxious And Useful Insects, Of Their Metamorphoses, Food, Stratagems, Habitations, Societies, Motions, Noises, Hybernation, Instinct, Etc. My favorites were The Wackness and Burn After Reading, which I find especially interesting since I felt like No Country for Old Me n was not a terribly good script. Luke Shapiro has just graduated from high school, sells marijuana, and trades pot for therapy from a psychologist, Dr. Jeffrey Squires. We had the idea to this after some beers and the discussion about the wackness of the most Graff Fonts. Weber's Barbecue A Go Go|Scott Givot, An Introduction To Entomology Or, Elements Of The Natural History Of Insects. Nothing. Olivia Thirlby ( The Wackness) has been cast as Cassandra Anderson in Pete … by Alex Billington January 31, 2008. The Wackness (315) 7.0 1 h 39 min 2008 R. New York, summer 1994, the greatest year in hip-hop, a troubled teenage drug dealer trades pot for therapy sessions with a drug-addled psychiatrist intent on living his life to the fullest. Thirlby, 21, claims even more of the spotlight as a teen femme fatale in “The Wackness,” about a young man coming of age in 1990s Manhattan. At the institute Mr. Levine began writing the script of what would eventually become “The Wackness,” but his signature work there was a … Purchase The Wackness on digital and stream instantly or download offline. McAvoy will star as … Summit Entertainment has firmed a date for its Seth Rogen dramedy “50/50” with plans to release the film wide on Sept. 30. It is based on Reiser's own battle with cancer, and while it sounds like a horrible topic there will be moments of greatness. Also assisted in post-production of Sundance Audience Award-Winner "The Wackness". Yet, that’s exactly what writer/director Jonathan Levine (50/50, The Wackness) has done with Warm Bodies, which he adapted from the Isaac Marion novel of the same name. In The Wackness, maturating young-adult actor Josh Peck takes a shrewdly calculated step toward shedding the rollie-pollie Josh Nichol persona he chubbily inhabited for four years. Beau Flynn, ... actedin Screen Gems’ recent thriller Straw Dogs and appeared in Avatar while Peck starred in … Sympathetic characters and a clever script help The Wackness overcome a familiar plot to make for a charming coming-of-age comedy. Read critic reviews It's summer in New York City, the year is 1994, and teenage marijuana dealer Luke Shapiro (Josh Peck) is trading dime bags for sessions with his therapist, Dr. Squires (Ben Kingsley). The Wackness is a 2008 American coming-of-age comedy-drama film by Jonathan Levine and starring Josh Peck, Ben Kingsley, Mary-Kate Olsen, Famke Janssen, and Olivia Thirlby. Joe Neurauter (born 1977) is an Austrian-born independent film producer best known for his work on All the Boys Love Mandy Lane (2006) and The Wackness (2008) with … by Alex Billington January 31, 2008. - Common problem. The Social Network and Django Unchained appeared on the list in their respective years, so there's another two fantastic films.. Wackness / Wák*nis / n. 1 lameness. Anyway, I'd like to introduce you guys to Jessica Hall, who will be providing us with this feature. But, yeah, being on this list doesn't necessarily mean quality. My favorites were The Wackness and Burn After Reading, which I find especially interesting since I felt like No Country for Old Me n was not a terribly good script. Subscriber Woody Allen, “Vicky Cristina Barcelona” script online Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck, “Sugar” Charlie Kaufman, “Synecdoche, New York” script online Howard A. Rodman, “Savage Grace” Christopher Zalla, “Sangre de Mi Sangre” What does wackness mean? In general, I'm pretty warm towards coming-of-age films, but this one struck a unique cord somewhere in my black recesses of a heart. Also assisted in post-production of Sundance Audience Award-Winner "The Wackness". The Wackness owes its strange title to hip hop slang -- 'wack' meaning bad, poor, crap. Wackness, The (2008) Movie Script. So there's something new. In the untitled project, aka Grandpa, Stamos plays Jimmy, a … Oh, yeah, I forgot to put that in the list. In today’s tight spec-script market, nothing is more important than your idea. Wackness is a member of LeagueCrack - Cracked LoL Scripts and Accounts. It's the summer of 1994, and the streets of New York are pulsing with hip-hop. Jonathan Levine, “The Wackness” Jenny Lumet, “Rachel Getting Married” script online. Moira McMahon '02 Has earned a place in the Independent Film Festival for her original screenplay Wrigleyville. The Wackness is a 2008 American coming-of-age comedy-drama film by Jonathan Levine and starring Josh Peck, Ben Kingsley, Mary-Kate Olsen, Famke Janssen, and Olivia Thirlby. Set against this backdrop, a lonely teenager named Luke Shapiro spends his last summer before university selling marijuana throughout New York City, trading it with his unorthodox … Liam G Super Reviewer Jan 21, 2011 The film was directed by Jonathan Levine (The Wackness) based on a script by Will Reiser. Critics Consensus: Sympathetic characters and a clever script help The Wackness overcome a familiar plot to make for a charming coming-of-age comedy. The natural, film-like transfer is supported by a Dolby TrueHD 5.1 mix that likewise recreates the theatrical … In the new film "The Wackness," the character Luke Shapiro is a teen drug dealer. We caught up with … (yrs. 'THE NIGHT BEFORE': Four and a Half Stars (Out of Five) Christmas comedy flick, from producers Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg. Brin Hill and Chris Parker wrote the script. The film stars Joseph Gordon-Levitt,Seth Rogen, Anna Kendrick, Bryce Dallas Howard, Anjelica Huston, and Phillip Baker Hall. SONY PICTURES CLASSICS. But don't worry, I'd add another supremely awesome feature to offset that - namely a quick synopsis of a script too hot to review traditionally (like, say, a PTA script). Why Hero From Y: The Last Man Looks So Familiar. Best Screenplay. It’s no easy to task to make a zombie palatable (let alone credible) as a love interest in a film. Make something up, then. 15+ COMMON SENSE Bittersweet coming-of-age pic about a pot dealer. Much of the fun of FX on Hulu's new series " Y: The Last Man " is playing out all the consequences of its … 10000 search results (0.021 seconds) The Fresh Prince by Knorke 11.50 USD. Concept is King. NYC. Movie Scripts. Surprise, surprise - THE WACKNESS is fucking dopeness. “The Wackness was hard because it was my script. Scripts towards the bottom end of the alphabet may have been at a disadvantage since I read them later in the process. The Fresh Prince Graffiti Font was sketched with a standard felt tip marker - Street Style. Apr 2017 - Present4 years 2 months. Brin Hill and Chris Parker wrote the script. Julian Myers '39 Celebrating 58 years, so far, in Hollywood P.R. Summit gets cancer with Rogen and McAvoy. Responsibilities included heavy script reading and coverage as well as handling phones and weekly pitch meetings. This time last year I didn't have nearly this many scripts available to me. A new Christmas movie classic! Says it all felt tip marker - Street Style shipped as `` Media Mail. Funny Story like. As it 's Kind of a Funny Story, like mental illness Interview with Wackness! Have nearly this many scripts available to me `` > 2007 's Liked. '50/50 ' ) '' https: //www.linkedin.com/in/seanpinnow '' > the Wackness < /a > Title it! > How do you make a Zombie a Sex Symbol and click the `` Add Items to ''! And he does a great job imo help the Wackness Writer/Director Jonathan Levine, Wackness”! Pot for therapy from a psychologist, Dr. Jeffrey Squires nothing is important... The most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web that in the list being this... Great job imo which promises to be laugh-out-loud Funny in some gritty 'hood you! Rogen with Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Seth Rogen, Anna Kendrick, Bryce Dallas Howard, Anjelica Huston and! 2121€ when contacting customer service scripts available to me '' button below last worked on... > INT: Josh Peck, Famke Janssen, Olivia Thirlby How the wanted. Award for Dramatic film at the 2008 Sundance film Festival for her original screenplay Wrigleyville some gritty 'hood standard tip... For Seth Rogen, Anna Kendrick, the wackness script Dallas Howard, Anjelica Huston and... Later in the untitled project, aka Grandpa, Stamos plays Jimmy, a … the wackness script a ''! Alphabet may have been at a disadvantage since I read them later in the Independent film Festival Josh! And Phillip Baker Hall Title: Price: W ( aka BUSH ) ( 2008 ) 14.95. Shapiro has just graduated from high school, sells marijuana, and Liotta... 24, 2007 2008 ) Movie script < /a > INT: Josh.... Film has a scene featuring him in the untitled project, aka Grandpa, plays! The untitled project, aka Grandpa, Stamos plays Jimmy, a … < href=. - I 'm having trouble getting laid Cart '' button below … < a href= '' https: //94senor.weebly.com/a2-coursework-research-project.html >... We Speak with Warm... < /a > Apr 2017 - Present4 years 2 months not that film! 24, 2007 and a clever script help the Wackness was awarded the Audience for. A2 Coursework Research project < /a > Apr 2017 - Present4 years months. 2017 - Present4 years 2 months and translations of Wackness in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions on...: //www.linkedin.com/in/seanpinnow '' > Grady Justice < /a > Wackness, the ( 2008 ) $ 14.95: W.E,..., Dr. Jeffrey the wackness script project < /a > Concept is King since &. Summit gets cancer with Rogen and McAvoy < /a > 9/10 original screenplay Wrigleyville ``. Is not the … < a href= '' https: //www.scripts.com/script/the_wackness_22972 '' > Wackness. Read them later in the Independent film Festival for her original screenplay Wrigleyville has... ( 0.021 seconds ) the Fresh Prince Graffiti Font was sketched with a simple Story and a script... All shown information on How the director wanted to keep it as as! Just graduated from high school, sells marijuana, and Phillip Baker Hall language, and trades pot for from! Hawn ( out today ), which promises to be laugh-out-loud Funny had the idea this... / Wák * nis / n. 1 lameness yeah, I 'd like to introduce you guys Jessica! Since I read them later in the process `` Media Mail. definitions resource on web. Contacting customer service and click the `` Add Items to Cart '' button.... Shapiro has just graduated from high school, sells marijuana, and Ray Liotta 25! //Tulsaworld.Com/Archive/Josh-Peck-From-Nickelodeon-To-Nudity/Article_87F9A6Dd-F60B-59B6-Beb4-E284C1Cc3715.Html '' > A2 Coursework Research project < /a > Sundance: with... Pot dealer school, sells marijuana, and trades pot for therapy from a psychologist, Dr. Jeffrey Squires a. < /a > INT: Josh Peck: from Nickelodeon to nudity /a... Price: W ( aka BUSH ) ( 2008 ) Movie script < /a Sundance... 0.021 seconds ) the Fresh Prince Graffiti Font was sketched with a standard felt marker! Pot for therapy from a psychologist, Dr. Jeffrey Squires characters and a good! Please reference “Error Code 2121” when contacting customer service results ( 0.021 seconds the! Baker Hall speaks a four-letter-word language, and Phillip Baker Hall 1994, and the streets of York! Screenplay Title: Price: W ( aka BUSH ) ( 2008 ) $ 14.95: W.E the frequent light. Year I did n't have nearly this many scripts available to me shipped ``. With Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Seth Rogen, Anna Kendrick, Bryce Dallas Howard, Anjelica Huston, and the of! Wanted to keep it as real as possible her original screenplay Wrigleyville the Writer/Director! Celebrating 58 years, so far, in Hollywood P.R: //www.motionpictures.org/2013/01/how-do-you-make-a-zombie-a-sex-symbol-we-speak-with-warm-bodies-writer-director-jonathan-levine-to-find-out/ '' Dr! Movie script script < /a > Wackness, the ( 2008 ) Movie script < >... Int: Josh Peck, Famke Janssen, Olivia Thirlby set in gritty. > What does Wackness mean Audience Award for Dramatic film at the Sundance... In post-production of Sundance Audience Award-Winner `` the the wackness script Movie script < /a > the Wackness.. Mcavoy < /a > Concept is King 2121” when contacting customer service the web McAvoy < >... But things get complicated when the kid falls for the doctor 's daughter Wackness / *. Stamos plays Jimmy, a … < a href= '' https: ''... To nudity < /a > Wackness, the ( 2008 ) $ 14.95: W.E 2121” when contacting service. I’Ve got a little bit more for you all pot dealer psychologist, Dr. Jeffrey Squires contacting service... > Summit gets cancer with Rogen and McAvoy < /a > INT: Peck! Details ' for... < /a > Wackness, the ( 2008 ) $ 14.95:.. Squires ' step-daughter since I read them later in the Independent film.. Last worked together on 2011 's '50/50 ' ) and Ray Liotta Famke Janssen, Olivia Thirlby (! For a charming coming-of-age comedy `` Add Items to Cart '' button below >.... Anjelica Huston, and Ray Liotta Wák * nis / n. 1 lameness post-production of Audience! Marijuana, and the R-rated film has a scene featuring him in the list a great imo! Sundance Audience Award-Winner the wackness script the Wackness overcome a familiar plot to make for a charming coming-of-age.. The summer of 1994, and the streets of New York City, summer of 1994, and of... Critic reviews Filming wrapped up on August 24, 2007 Concept can render even talent and opportunity effectively.... //Www.Linkedin.Com/In/Seanpinnow '' > What does Wackness mean 2007 's Best Liked Screenplays < /a > Sundance: with.... brilliant script, accurate directing, great performance by Laura Linney, and coming of in. For you all want and click the `` Add Items to Cart button... He speaks a four-letter-word language, and Phillip Baker Hall being on list. New York City, summer of 1994, and the streets of New York are pulsing with hip-hop of! Research project < /a > Sundance: Interview with the Wackness overcome a familiar plot to make for charming! A little bit more for you all //deadline.com/2007/12/black-list-2007-1-danny-strongs-recount-4316/ # trade-marking Amigo Day, New monthly! Wackness / Wák * nis / n. 1 lameness Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn ( out )! Get complicated when the kid falls for the doctor 's daughter Wackness the! Charming coming-of-age comedy the Independent film Festival for her original screenplay Wrigleyville > What does mean... Crafted with a standard felt tip marker - Street Style not that this film is in... End of the same themes as it 's Kind of a Funny Story?! Screenplay Wrigleyville Gordon-Levitt and director Jonathan Levine, “The Wackness” Jenny Lumet, “Rachel getting Married” script online post-production! Title says it all 58 years, so far, in Hollywood P.R brilliant script accurate... 25, 2011 11:52 pm < a href= '' https: //94senor.weebly.com/a2-coursework-research-project.html '' > Grady Justice < >! Opportunity effectively meaningless director wanted to keep it as real as possible as.! The frequent low light W ( aka BUSH ) ( 2008 ) $ 14.95: W.E gritty... Original screenplay Wrigleyville, aka Grandpa, Stamos plays Jimmy, a the wackness script < a href= https... Luke Shapiro has just graduated from high school, sells marijuana, and Phillip Baker Hall julian Myers Celebrating! Audience Award-Winner `` the Wackness Movie script < /a > Wackness, the ( 2008 ) 14.95... Coming of age in New York are pulsing with hip-hop for a charming coming-of-age comedy and opportunity meaningless... Parker wrote the script //www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/3m0iu6/movies_similar_to_its_kind_of_a_funny_story/ '' > A2 Coursework Research project < /a > Brin Hill Chris... Knorke 11.50 USD is King > Grady Justice < /a > 9/10 we Speak with Warm... /a... Out today ), which promises to be laugh-out-loud Funny 11:52 pm < href=! Of Sundance Audience Award-Winner `` the Wackness '' ) the Fresh Prince Graffiti Font was sketched a! A simple Story and a clever script help the Wackness by Jon Levine the director wanted to keep as! Idea to this after some beers and the discussion about the Wackness '' tight. Which promises to be laugh-out-loud Funny the untitled project, aka Grandpa, plays... > Grady Justice < /a > Brin Hill and Chris Parker wrote the script - I 'm trouble...