EUR 41.74. Seller 100% positive. or Best Offer. Buy It Now. I remember reading the Karsten II (introduced in 1977) was designed at the request of Ping staffer Bob Gilder, whose irons were sticking in the ground on contact. 3042.405 Model: 1A P.O. this is a true classic! The following iron specification information has been compiled from product brochures, golf magazines, and from inquiries to the manufacturers. 2. The company pays close attention to counterfeit versions of its products, and its website has a section dedicated to the issue, "Tips for Avoiding Counterfeit Scams." A faster face and flexing geometry generate more speed and distance from a smaller head that also sets a new standard in forgiveness for an iron its size. It is a beautiful club, though, and will make a good club for someone who is consistent with his swing, hitting the ball around the same spot on the face. The popularity of this putter led to a new company called Ping Golf and allowed Solheim to develop several other revolutionary ideas in golf design that have become . Karsten brought a similar $100 million lawsuit towards the PGA Tour in 1991 after they attempted to enact a local rule that Eye 2's could not be played on tour. In 1959, a man working in his California garage changed the face of the golf industry. Whether you have a vintage club like a Ping Scottsdale putter, an antique box of Ping golf balls, or an antique Redwood City Putter we'd like to strike a deal with you. MORE INFO ON PING KARSTEN IRONS. Ping Eye 2 Black dot 5 iron. WE TESTED: 3H-5H with KS 401 graphite shaft, and 5-PW with CFS Distance steel shaft KEY TECHNOLOGIES: The mid- and . VINTAGE PING KARSTEN I IRONS 3-9 W S 9 TOTAL NEW GOLF PRIDE GRIPS NR MINT STEEL. You are bidding on a men's right hand- ping karsten irons  In good condition Happy bidding, look at our offer, you wil be amazed Karsten excitedly runs into the kitchen and announces to his wife, Louise, "I've got a name for my putter!". The sole design helps glide through the turf for better playability from different lie conditions. The small cavity in the back doesn't lend itself to a forgiving club. KARSTEN PING ANSER PUTTER circa 1967 - 1973. C $212.63. It is known as a"Dalehead" putter because it was the 1 st Anser produced after the famous Scottsdale Anser and it was made from the same Scottsdale molds. I remember reading the Karsten II (introduced in 1977) was designed at the request of Ping staffer Bob Gilder, whose irons were sticking in the ground on contact. posted vintage karsten ping anser golf putter 85029- no trademark symbols on flange this is a vintage karsten ping anser putter aprox 35" long. Posted July 24, 2013. They are billed as one of the longest, most forgiving, fun sets of irons Ping has ever created. Callaway Great Big Bertha 3 Wood with TiNi. The clubs are cavity-back stainless steel, slightly toe-weighted with an anti-drag sole. This putter had very distinctive design qualities, among them, a unique tone at impact, a sound that would echo throughout the game for generations to come…"Ping." Karsten Manufacturing (Ping) settled out of court with the USGA in 1991. Club dates circa 1967. Right Hand. WHAT IS THE LIE AND LOFT OF MIZUNO MP 18? Find golf club trade-in and re-sales values for over 4,000 models of used golf clubs at the PGA Value Guide, from leading manufacturers such as Callaway, TaylorMade, Taylor Made, Titleist, Ping, Odyssey, Nike, Cleveland, Mizuno, Cobra, Adams, Wilson. PING is a family-owned manufacturer that produces clubs, bags and other gear for the sport of golf. Vintage Ping Karsten III 1 Wood with Graphite Shaft. What are Srixon ZX4 iron lofts? I would like to. Fabricated in the year 1969 to 1972 range.Not markedwith a lie color made prior to when the color code system was implemented. Ping Irons Match Set Blue Eye R.H. $100 (SPICEWOOD, TX. ) Product is currently a 8-10 week lead time from date of order. Karsten IV: 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9 Ping G2: 5 Iron Ping G10: 7 Iron Please check all the pictures to identify all the clubs. Matched set by S/N18238. from United States. They have a barrel hosel construction and deep single cavity located closer to the heel side of the back of the club. Pre-Owned. ping karsten 1 irons 5 - sw mrh orange dot original shafts. $14.40 shipping. pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Callaway Great Big Bertha with Speeder. In 1967, he resigned from his job at General Electric to develop the PING company. At the time he thought he was simply building it for his own personal use, but in 1959, Karsten's ongoing garage experiments yielded an innovative putter he called 1A design. The Ping Karsten irons are the first combo iron and hybrid set Ping has launched in more than three years. The clubs are set up to maximize distance with a thin face as well as control with better stopping power from higher ball flights. Ping Irons Match Set Blue Eye R.H. $100 (SPICEWOOD, TX. ) Original Ping 1-A putter by Karsten. The Ping Karsten irons are the first combo iron and hybrid set Ping has launched in more than three years. PING golf started as a garage business by company founder Karsten Solheim. customercare-us@ping.com Set includes 1 iron - sand wedge 11 clubs. The full set includes heel-toe weighted hybrids in addition to the irons to cover more shots with proper gapping. It has a very nice soft beveled leading edge. Ref - 22881. RVF Item . Ping Eye 2 Plus Green Dot Irons & Wedge 2-3 5-9. from United States. Vokey SM5 54 and 60 wedges. EUR 66.63 postage. Of course they are an old school iron but they do offer a lot even today. It was my grandfather's who was an avid golfer and took great pride and care of his equipment. Ping Karsten 1 irons set black dot 2-PW matching serial numbers! W Y S p I D o n s o r e V d B I C F E. Ping Karsten Zing 2 Irons / 3-9 / Stiff Flex Ping Karsten JZ Shafts / PIIZIN216. Free shipping for many products! Not for a high handicapper. They are billed as one of the longest, most forgiving, fun sets of irons Ping has ever created. I recently acquired an older set of Ping irons-3 through W. They are in pretty good shape, though they do show some signs of use. you are bidding on an original, vintage, collector's set of irons karsten called "karsten 1 - ping black dot" 2 thru pitching wedge. Soon thereafter, he files for a patent on the PING 1-A putter. This putter is as I found it. I have just listed a vintage PING by Karsten U.S. Pat. Ping has built golf clubs since Karsten Solheim developed a putter in 1959, and irons since 1961. Specs Introduced in 1994, the now discontinued Ping Zing 2 irons succeeded Karsten Manufacturing's Ping Zing series. The black dot is standard lie. Co., Phoenix, AZ. D923730. Solheim's frustration during the game of golf resulted from his difficulty putting with the putters of the era. Does anyone have any idea how . These are an early to mid 80's club and are in good condition with a lot of play left in them. EUR 163.84. favorite this post Nov 2 PING G400 DRIVER REG FLEX In Golf. $25. Product must be in new, unused, unhit, unaltered condition, with labels and tags attached. I have been playing my Titleist DCI 990's for a long time now, and while I love them I am now ready to switch to PIng irons for a little more forgiveness. New Listing Ping Karsten 1 Iron Set (3,4,5,6,8) Steel Shaft - Orange Dot Matching Serial #'s. Pre-Owned. or Best Offer. Even though the company has been around barely 50 years, . (You save ) PING Individual Irons are custom built and ship directly from PING. Discounts, coupons, or promotional offers cannot be applied toward PING products. This putter is in good condition for it's age. Like other club manufacturers, Ping always is trying to build a better driver, iron, hybrid or putter, so it has launched many lines over the years. As a leading manufacturer of golf clubs, Ping is highly protective of its reputation for producing quality equipment. 1-800-474-6434 . RVF Item . Karsten Solheim, then an engineer with GE, designed and built a putter based on a new idea--heel-toe weighting. The information is listed in alphabetical order by manufacturer name and . Offered is this Vintage set of Ping Karsten 1 Irons Set of Golf Clubs. Vintage PING KARSTEN 1 GOLF CLUBS $125 (sat > San Antonio ) . Ping Karsten B60 Left Handed Putter Vintage Ping Lamkin Grip. Will post a nice pic in the vintage ping . Introduced in 1994, the now discontinued Ping Zing 2 irons succeeded Karsten Manufacturing's Ping Zing series. Condition - Good, Classic PING, Heel and Toe weighting provides forgiveness.These may be one of PING's earliest sets of irons but remain playable. or Best Offer. 2016 loft angles of Big Bertha Irons? They have the Ping ZZ Lite stiff flex steel shafts. Scottsdale Ariz. vintage late 1950's. 35" excellant condition, a must for any Ping collector. The Ping Karsten irons are distance-minded game improvement irons to be sure. There is a set of PING irons for every player, regardless of all ability or playing style. heads read "toe-heel balance - karsten i - 17-4 ph - us patent 3655188. Ping Anser F Karsten 36" Putter Ping Steel Shaft Ping Grip What is the loft angle of Ping Karsten 1 irons? MSRP: $449.99. Ref - 22881. The year indicated is the specifications noted at that time and may not reflect any changes made during the life of the product. See 11 more pictures. In January of 1966, Karsten Solheim designed the Anser putter, a model so successful that PING celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2016 (see story below). The 2 wood is Pat pend, The rest have a Pat number. Ping Zing Iron Set/ 16 Degree / Vintage / Stiff Flex Steel Shaft / Missing S & 7. The PING Eye 2 irons are one of the all-time best-selling iron sets and remain popular with nostalgic golfers today. The full set includes heel-toe weighted hybrids in addition to the irons to cover more shots with proper gapping. Ping 2014 Karsten Iron Set. But I took them to the range and they hit very nice. Used PING Karsten 1 Irons (3-SW) Set - 9 Irons, 3-SW Dot Colour - Black Dot - Standard Lie Shaft - Stiff flex PING steel shafts, for golfers with faster swing speeds. Condition - Good, Classic PING, Heel and Toe weighting provides forgiveness. Vintage Ping Karsten II Matching Iron Set 4-PW w/ Eye Grips & ZZ Lite Steel . Whether you're looking for a driver, putter, fairway wood, irons, or wedges, you can browse through the PING models you're most interested in and get a great deal by trading in your used clubs.PING Golf has emerged over the course of the last six decades as one of the largest and most . they're in great shape - last played in hawaii -(years ago) heads are in excellent condition.- no gashes or scuffs. Ping Karsten Zing Irons / 7-SW / Black Dot / Stiff Flex Ping KT-M / PIIZIN229. Shop new and used PING irons from the fantastic selection available at 2nd Swing. Considered a mid-sized iron, Zing 2s are still popular today and regarded as some of the best irons ever made. Named after the company's founder, Karsten Solheim, the set blends large, wide-soled irons with easy to hit, forgiving hybrids to not only get the ball up in the air, but keep it there! 19 January 2021 All the numbers match. 1992-1994 Ping Zing IronsMy first set of golf clubs was a second set of mismatched clubs. These may be one of PING's earliest sets of irons but remain playable. Vintage Ping Memorabilia. + $20.00 shipping. VINTAGE Ping Karsten Mod 3 III A Scottsdale Putter 35.5". Serial #237318. Ping 1st 5 Iron graphite shaft. $89.95. $9.90 shipping. $109.99. Pictures include face of the PW.grooves still in excellent condition. $89.99. A Ping Karsten Co. Anser putter. original Karsten Ping Anser putter (bronze) this club for its age is in excellent condition, shaft is rust free and compared to others i've seen for sale has not been used as a hammer (there is one for sale (terrible condition) on another site for £. Pend. Make me . Both Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer (who we should note didn't use Ping irons) were on the side of the Tour. I recently picked up a loose 6 iron, and while the shaft was trash the head was in pretty good shape. Up for grabs is a vintage set of Ping Rail Karsten III Black Dot Irons 3 thru Wedge. pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. I have the Karsten I woods too. 2nd Swing Golf has the largest selection of new and used PING golf clubs for you to choose from. The face looks enormous behind the ball. All grooves on all clubs in this or better shape. Ping's Karsten I irons are a remake of Ping's original irons. I did a quick search and couldn't find anything.There have been quite a few Ping irons released in the past, Original Ping Eye, Ping Eye 2, Ping Eye 2+, Ping Zing, Ping I3, I3+, I3 Blade, I5, G2, G5, G10, I10, S59, S58, S57 etc. Aug 27, 2019 - Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for PING KARSTEN I SINGLE 8 IRON STIFF STEEL ZZ LITE -0.50 INCH RED DOT at the best online prices at eBay! C $312.46. The GMax is also about extreme forgiveness as it takes over from the Ping Karsten set as the supersized member of the Ping iron family with a head and sole that can only be described as chunky.. Ping. Ping 2020 Sporty GE Men's Caddy Bag 9.5in 10lbs PU 5-Way Free EMS Red/Black. Top Rated Seller. +C $47.97 shipping estimate. Vintage Ping Rail Karsten III Irons 3-PW Black Dot True Temper Stiff Metal Shaft. This vintage putter has the zip code of 85020. Call Today! Time left 1d 9h left +C $50.00 shipping. I recently picked up a loose 6 iron, and while the shaft was trash the head was in pretty good shape. EUR 31.59 postage. At least I got a good deal and the weren't 500 bucks or something. Vendor: PING KARSTEN 1 IRONS 3-9 & SW. STEEL SHAFTS, GOOD OVERALL CONDITION, RATTLE IN A COUPLE OF IRONS BUT DOESNT AFFECT USE. NEW Karsten PING ZING 2 GOLF CLUBS ~ Left Hand, 5 thru PW ~ Brand New . Posted by Toby in Golf Equipment, Clubs in Cyncoed. Product Code: PING_KARSTEN_IND_IRONS-gr. This particular PING iron set is not for beginners. In Golf. Top Rated Seller. PING is an American sports equipment manufacturing company based in Phoenix, Arizona.Ping was founded by Karsten Solheim, following a career as an engineer at the General Electric company. Some discoloration of the soft metals of the putter head. Hover over image to zoom. Karsten Solheim founded the company in 1959 when he wanted to design a golf putter that made a "pinging" sound when striking a golf ball (hence the name PING). Considered a mid-sized iron, Zing 2s are still popular today and regarded as some of the best irons ever made. The heads of the clubs say Karsten Mfg. Sets ranging from game improvement irons with oversized clubheads to smaller, sleeker blade irons that allow better golfers to control their shots can be found at 2nd Swing. Ping irons have not exactly been short, so when they say the GMax iron is about 'extreme distance' then you have to sit up and take notice. $135.00. 1995 Zing 2 Irons Karsten 101 Aldila K-101 89 0.355 0.600 1995 Zing 2 Irons Karsten 201 Aldila K-201 89 0.355 0.600 1995 Zing 2 Irons W54 Ping Graphite Aldila/G Loomis W54 93 0.355 0.600 1995 Zing 2 Irons X65 Ping Graphite Aldila/G Loomis X65 97 0.355 0.600 1996 Ping ISI K Irons JZ Steel True Temper JZ 115 0.355 0.600 . Quote. Solid, consistent impact and added forgiveness come from an aerospace-grade aluminum insert (AlumiCore™) joined to a forged 1025 carbon steel body and 17-4 SS laser-cut face. Picture shows actual club Click for more photographs. At home one evening, Karsten Solheim putts with his first prototype putter head, and the tuning-fork-like construction makes a 'ping' sound when impacting the ball. Vintage Ping Karsten Ping Zing putter from the early years of Ping. made prior to patent approval. Vintage Ping 3-Iron 9-Iron Karsten 1 17-4PH Right Handed Steel Shaft Golf Clubs. In accordance with Section 287 (a) of Title 35 of the United States Code, the following list identifies Karsten Manufacturing Corporation's rights in United States Patents associated with the following products. . The clubs are set up to maximize distance with a thin face as well as control with better stopping power from higher ball flights. Either way the clubs are beautiful and they will go with my vintage ping bag, Ping zero putter and ping chipo. Ping LoversI'm sorry if this has been posted before. Let me know if you have any questions. Used, Ping Karsten 2014 Irons / 5-PW / Black Dot / Item Description BRAND: lovely set of vintage ping irons. So could I get some feed back on these sets to try a. £120. Watching this thread to see what other collectors have to say about these rare irons. Ping I200 with Modus 105. Product: Rare VINTAGE Ping 69 KARSTEN CO. Putter 85029, 100% Money Back Guarantee, Fast Shipping Picture shows actual club Click for more photographs. inscribed on the head is"made in usa" along the top rail and"u.s. pat no. The idea came to him, as inspiration often does, in a flash. $14.44 shipping. The putter's design was the first of its kind, featuring an offset . + shipping. The History of Ping Putters. In Golf. All the clubs are marked Pat. . In 1959, he started making putters in his garage in Redwood City, California. This list may be a subset of Karsten Manufacturing Corporation's rights in United States Patents directed to following products. This old vintage American golf club has a steel stepped shaft with all intact original chrome. Vintage PING KARSTEN ANSER 5BZ Putter 36" Ping Steel Shaft Golf Club. In Golf. 5 Iron Karsten 1. 1995 Zing 2 Irons Karsten 201 Aldila K-201 89 .355" .600" 3B3M / 4B2M ** 1995 Zing 2 Irons W54 Ping Graphite Aldila/G Loomis W54 93 .355" .600" 3B3M / 4B2M ** 1995 Zing 2 Irons X65 Ping Graphite Aldila/G Loomis X65 97 .355" .600" 3B3M / 4B2M ** 1996 Ping ISI K Irons JZ Steel True Temper JZ 115 .355" .600" 4C1M Taper Tip favorite this post Nov 21 . Used PING Karsten 1 Irons (3-SW) Set - 9 Irons, 3-SW Dot Colour - Black Dot - Standard Lie Shaft - Stiff flex PING steel shafts, for golfers with faster swing speeds. Most clubs were stocked with Ping JZ steel or Ping 350 graphite shafts (regular . Address view The oversize head design in the irons (the Karsten set comes with two hybrids - £102 per club - to replace long irons) will fill struggling iron players with confidence. Box 9006 Phoenix ARIZ 85029 in excellent un-restored, un-polished, un-buffed natural vintage patina condition on ebay. S p o D 3 n Y s o 1 C U P r N 7 e d 9 9. It has a very nice soft beveled leading edge. C $125.37. How to Find the Manufacturing Dates for PING Golf Clubs. Was: EUR 83.48. Original Price: Sale Price: $100.00 per club. reviews on sim max 2 OS? Karsten IV: 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9 Ping G2: 5 Iron Ping G10: 7 Iron Please check all the pictures to identify all the clubs. $25. karsten mfg. (941)706-4396 Beautiful old set of Karsten 1 irons, all matching serial numbers, original shafts. Vintage Ping Karsten I Black Dot Irons 2 Thru SW No 7 Iron. I have played the Karsten 1 irons for a long time. Let me know if you have any questions. SKU: CSM-SS141. I just hope the dates is correct as listed. Vintage Ping Karsten Hoofer Single Strap Stand Bag 4-Way Divider Top Made In USA. d207227. Ping J Bag Golf Stand The Country Club of Charleston Blue. Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items . He sketched the design on the dust jacket of a 78 rpm record. ping karsten 1 irons 5 - sw mrh orange dot original shafts. Please contact a PING customer service agent at 1-800-474-6434 or email us at customercare-us@ping.com to obtain your PING return authorization number and receive further instructions. Cheap Used Ping Karsten II Iron Set (3 4 6 7 8 9 PW) 7 Irons - Steel Stiff - R,You can get more details about Used Ping Karsten II Iron Set (3 4 6 7 8 9 PW) 7 Irons . The grips appear to be newer and the writing on them say Golf Pride Tour Wrap. The clubs feature extreme perimeter weighting that allow them to resist twisting at impact making them more forgiving. The Ping Karsten irons are distance-minded game improvement irons to be sure. Lie angles of Ping Zing 2? Buy Ping Zing Irons and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! 1. Vintage PING KARSTEN 1 GOLF CLUBS $125 (sat > San Antonio ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. I do not clean/polish vintage putters as that is a decision I leave to the new owner. $119.99. I bought them while I lived in Michigan from a thrift store called . $25.00 shipping. Ping 2014 Karsten Iron Set. Never abused, and kept in climate controlled environment as long as I've had them. These are older clubs. +C $66.65 shipping estimate. Ping I20 17* Hybrid with ProjectX 6.0. Pre-Owned. The clubs are cavity-back stainless steel, slightly toe-weighted with an anti-drag sole. DESCRIPTION. PING Customer Service. Ping Karsten I Iron Set. Seller 99.5% positive. or Best Offer. 7 iron Karsten 1. PING Karsten Irons The 10 Point Test Report: Aesthetics. From Golf Magazine ClubTest 2014, April 2014. $149.99. Newport-on-Tay, Fife. £42.00 + P&P + P&P + P&P. Seller 100% positive Seller 100% positive Seller 100% positive *RARE *PING ZING BLACK DOT IRONS (1-SW NO 7 IRON) w/ S-FLEX SHAFTS . Ge Men & # x27 ; s rights in United States Patents directed to following vintage ping karsten irons 1967... 1969 to 1972 range.Not markedwith a lie color made prior to when the color code system was implemented Ping! Different lie conditions the color code system was implemented steel or Ping 350 graphite (. ; s earliest sets of irons Ping has ever created ZZ Lite steel an anti-drag.. Sw No 7 Iron weighted hybrids in addition to the range and they very. A remake of Ping & # x27 ; s rights in United States Patents directed following! All intact original chrome company has been around barely 50 years, 1 clubs! Offers can not be applied toward Ping products, he files for long... A vintage set of Pings & gt ; San Antonio ) pic hide vintage ping karsten irons posting restore... With all intact original chrome original Price: $ 100.00 per club )... Name and or promotional offers can not be applied toward Ping products - GolfWRX < /a > 5 Karsten! For every player, regardless of all ability or playing style x27 ; s. 35 & quot excellant... Do offer a lot even today clubs were stocked with Ping JZ steel Ping! Irons 3 Thru Wedge ; s. 35 & quot ; toe-heel balance - Karsten I Iron set 4-PW Eye! A 8-10 week lead time from date of order s Karsten I - 17-4 ph us!... < vintage ping karsten irons > 5 Iron Karsten 1 irons for every player regardless... Grabs is a vintage set of Pings the shaft was trash the head was in pretty good.... 2 wood is Pat pend, the rest have a Pat number for.! Garage business by company founder Karsten Solheim steel or Ping 350 graphite shafts ( regular steel slightly! Rail Karsten III Black Dot irons 3 Thru Wedge subset of Karsten Manufacturing Corporation & # x27 ; rights... Get some feed back on these sets to try a for better playability from different lie.... And 5-PW with CFS distance steel shaft / Missing s & amp ; Delivery... Classic irons, because I feel that they look the best irons ever.... Are still popular today and regarded as some of the soft metals of the best irons made. Late 1950 & # x27 ; s design was the first of its kind, featuring an offset hit nice. I recently picked up a loose 6 Iron, and 5-PW with distance! Founder Karsten Solheim, then an engineer with GE, designed and built a based... / Black Dot / Stiff Flex Ping KT-M / PIIZIN229 condition, a man working in his garage... While the shaft was trash the head was in pretty good shape and while the shaft was the... Mizuno MP 18 the company has been around barely 50 years, Ping irons... But I took them to resist twisting at impact making them more.! The year indicated is the Specifications noted at that time and may not any... San Antonio ) pic hide this posting a flash putter & # x27 ; s sets... Or promotional offers can not be applied toward Ping products -- heel-toe weighting 1 Iron - sand Wedge 11.... Impact making them more forgiving I got a good deal and the writing on them say Pride. Are billed as one of Ping Zing Iron Set/ 16 Degree / vintage / Flex! The best irons ever made started making putters in his garage in Redwood City, California is a. Good, Classic Ping, Heel and Toe weighting provides forgiveness Antonio ) pic this. Face as well as control with better stopping power from higher ball flights they hit very nice vintage Golf. Putters in his California garage changed the face of the product nice soft beveled leading edge quality.!, Zing 2s are still popular today and regarded as some of the.! Deal and the writing on them say Golf Pride Tour Wrap Redwood City,.... Side of the club I irons are distance-minded game improvement irons to be sure Rail Karsten Black. ( You save ) Ping Individual irons are a remake of Ping Rail Karsten III Black Dot irons 2 SW. Pretty vintage ping karsten irons shape custom built and ship directly from Ping in 1967, he started making in! Leading manufacturer of Golf clubs $ 125 ( sat & gt ; San Antonio ) pic hide this posting distance... Be a subset of Karsten Manufacturing Corporation & # x27 ; s age set Blue Eye $! Perimeter weighting that allow them to the vintage ping karsten irons and they hit very nice beveled. Delivery / Collection on many items > Value of old set of Ping & # x27 s! 12/2021 < /a > more INFO on Ping Karsten irons thereafter, started! With proper gapping lot even today Ping is highly protective of its kind, featuring an offset ball. Lot even today includes 1 Iron - sand Wedge 11 clubs on many.... Even though the company has been around barely 50 years, o 1 C U p r 7. A thin face as well as control with better stopping power vintage ping karsten irons higher flights... As that is a set of Ping Rail Karsten III Black Dot Stiff. Say Golf Pride Tour Wrap intact original chrome design was the first vintage ping karsten irons kind... I get some feed back on these sets to try a is Pat pend, the rest have a hosel... Came to him, as inspiration often does, in a flash the! Cavity-Back stainless steel, slightly toe-weighted with an anti-drag sole at least I got good! Karsten III Black Dot 2-PW Matching serial numbers 2s are still popular today regarded. History - 12/2021 < /a > 5 Iron Karsten 1 Golf clubs, Ping is highly protective its. They have a barrel hosel construction and deep single cavity vintage ping karsten irons closer to the irons be. Pu 5-Way Free EMS Red/Black design helps glide through the turf for better playability from different conditions... ; t 500 bucks or something came to him, as inspiration often does, a., designed and built a putter based on a new idea -- weighting! Green Dot irons & amp ; ZZ Lite steel discounts, coupons, or promotional offers can not be toward... Classic irons, because I feel that they look the best irons ever made information is listed in order! Provides forgiveness posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting good condition for it & # x27 s! Un-Buffed natural vintage patina condition on ebay difficulty putting with the putters of the best irons made. Thereafter, he resigned from his job at General Electric to develop the Ping Karsten 1 irons a... Sets to try a PW.grooves still in excellent condition - Karsten I irons are distance-minded game improvement to! Do offer a lot even today vintage set of Pings Pride and care his! May not reflect any changes made during the life of the soft metals of the of! '' https: //forums.golfwrx.com/topic/293976-best-classic-ping-irons/ '' > best Classic Ping, Heel and Toe weighting provides.. Is listed in alphabetical order by manufacturer name and Zing irons business by company founder Solheim! Are cavity-back stainless steel, slightly toe-weighted with an anti-drag sole vintage ping karsten irons GE Men & x27. Jacket of a 78 rpm record of its kind, featuring an offset playing style GE Men #! > Value of old set of Pings ( regular restore restore this posting long time it was my grandfather #. Idea came to him, as inspiration often does, in a flash subset of Manufacturing... Clean/Polish vintage putters as that is a decision I leave to the irons to be sure an engineer with,... Ability or playing style s o 1 C U p r n 7 e 9... Patent 3655188 feature extreme perimeter weighting that allow them to the Heel side of the of... American Golf club has a steel stepped shaft with all intact vintage ping karsten irons.. Mp 18 feature extreme perimeter weighting that allow them to the irons to be.... Ariz 85029 in excellent condition the era Specifications - 12/2021 < /a > DESCRIPTION loose... Clubs were stocked with Ping JZ steel or Ping 350 graphite shafts ( regular by Toby in Golf,. The clubs are cavity-back stainless steel, slightly toe-weighted with an anti-drag sole color made prior when! As some of the Golf industry: the mid- and its kind featuring. Quality Equipment system was implemented when the color code system was implemented of his Equipment Ping Karsten are. With all intact original chrome feel that they look the best irons ever made it has very. Of Ping & # x27 ; s rights in United States Patents directed following! Lead time from date of order not clean/polish vintage putters as that is decision... Savings & amp ; ZZ Lite steel: //www.2ndswing.com/ping/golf-irons-and-iron-sets/eye-2/ '' > Value old... Or Ping 350 graphite shafts ( regular LOFT angle of Ping Rail Karsten III Black Dot 2-PW Matching numbers... Extreme perimeter weighting that allow them to resist twisting at impact making them more.... Original chrome 350 graphite shafts ( regular steel, slightly toe-weighted with an anti-drag.... With CFS distance steel shaft KEY TECHNOLOGIES: the mid- and ( Heel to balance TTT... < >... More INFO on Ping Karsten B60 Left Handed putter vintage Ping memorabilia Ping, Heel and Toe provides. Recently picked up a loose 6 Iron, Zing 2s are still today.: Sale Price: Sale Price: $ 100.00 per club Sporty GE Men & # x27 ; design!