Digga D has faced a series of criminal cases and as a result, he was kicked out of school after he was arrested for possessing cannabis. US date format: 10/2/2006, UK date format: 2/10/2006. She shared that she talked to Chingy and the two were on the same page now. Intermission 7. But look so now I got to tell you what happened. Busta Rhymes - Touch It 9. Does anyone know? However, due to rumors and . Phil Vassar and his famous friends play basement tunes in 'Songs From the Cellar' TV show. His hit singles like "Right Thurr" and "One Call Away" dominated the airwaves. What happened to Chingy? - AnswersToAll Labeling the gossip as fake, Chingy pointed out why the claims should not be . In 2004, Houston released his debut album, It Was Written, which boasted the hit single, "I Like That" featuring Nate Dogg and Chingy. Then, after reportedly leaving the religion more recently, he signed to Universal Music Group and hit the Millennium Tour with B2K and other '00s acts from back in the day.. Today, Chingy is in the middle of a performance royalty court case (he speaks on that below . Digga D commenced his career in songwriting at the age of 12 years and he was a love of reggae and dancehall music. March 31st, 2017. He is the former protégé of Ludacris, and is best known for his albums "Jackpot" (2003) and "Powerballin" (2004). Longtime viewers of "Love & Hip Hop Hollywood" know all too well about Fizz's struggles with women. Chingy, is an American hip hop recording artist, record producer and actor. Chingy Admits He and Tiffany Haddish Had a One Night Stand. Shaheem Reid 11/23/2004. Bad Dime 4. I haven't heard about this dude in YEARS! Sidney Starr is an American rapper who underwent transgender surgery recently. Also in attendance are Luda and Players Circle. The rapper that sang "right thurr" back in 2003 , he dropped another successful album in 2004 and fell off after that . St. Louis rapper Chingy is speaking out on the rumors he says cost him a record deal, rumors involving a relationship with a transsexual that never happened. Chingy grew up in St. Louis, Missouri and began rapping in his late teens. Chingy, 27, abruptly left the label to create his own, Slot-A-Lot Records, under Capitol Records in 2004 after his lawyer informed him that Ludacris and his manager Chaka Zulu were mismanaging his contract royalties. Can somebody please inform me of his whereabouts or the future of hopefully still prevalent career? In 2013, Chingy announced his departure from mainstream rap as he found religion and became a practicing Black Hebrew Israelite. But whatev. She was born on February 5, 1987, in Chicago, Illinois, US. The majority look back and wonder why DTP artist never flourished in the early 2000s until they parted with Ludacris and DTP or never at all. What happened To Digga D? Chingy's catchy songs dominated the airwaves in the early-2000s. Eminem ft. Nate Dogg - Shake That 8. Just how promptly the years pass when you reach 30. Digga D has faced a series of criminal cases and as a result, he was kicked out of . Duct Tape 5. Ikari is still working as a security guard, Tsukiko cut her hair and (presumably) works in an office. Chingy is on Twitter and it's everything. Adrienne Anderson Baileym. Who is the singer Houston gouges eye out? (Yes, Chingy with a platinum album is a thing that really happened.). We've performed the most in-depth research possibile on October 2, 2006, here's what our experts found out: it was Monday, under the sign of Libra (see zodiac on October 2, 2006 ). We've performed the most in-depth research possibile on March 10, 2004, here's what our experts found out: it was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see zodiac on March 10, 2004).The US president was George W. Bush (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church. 55 minutes ago. She's fame hungry and needs to grow up. Have no fear that he blew all of his money and is living on the streets, Chamillionaire is actually doing quite well for himself with a new career path. Coppermines 3. Houston ft. Chingy, I-20 & Nate Dogg - I Like That 7. Sold a bunch of records, made some hits, helped stamp St. Louis and didnt involve himself in too much fu*kery and shenanegans. Season 3 E 10 • 08/21/2013. "Ima keep it all the way authentic. Now, after repeatedly denying the encounter, Chingy finally admitted that exactly what Tiffany said happened . Rapper Chingy has experienced the worst of this, with Family Matters star Darius McCrary defending her and claiming they are only friends. Sucks how later down the line the tranny (And Tiffany Haddish) lied on him. Chingy really had a nice run back in the day. We was in my room, then you and her went to your room . Lawrence Franks, Jr., otherwise known as Huey, rose to fame with the release of his debut single, Pop, Lock & Drop It in 2006. Fans familiar with the Chingy from . Monday October 02, 2006. What in the World Happened to Chingy 2. She shot him in the eye, but he miraculously survived. Yon senp foto kraze karyè atis sa ‍♂️‍♂️ #what #happened #Chingy?Abonnez-vous !Track: Stylish Hip Hop Beat Technology Beat. 6. Before mask mandates, social distancing . . Chingy and his boys were spotted partying it up in his hometown of St. Louis at an Ed Hardy party this past Friday: And I'm going to let y'all figure out why Chingy has just officially become a member of Team Tang. (JD:) Chingy holla at dem agian !! Behind Anime Lines is a feature where Eric and Chingy watch an anime together and discuss it—its cultural context, its aesthetic qualities, and how it makes us feel. Chingy and Temple Decide To Break Up. 5. Some of his music may have been a little too poppy for my ears, but the more music Chingy comes out with means the more music videos his seXXXy self can be seen in. Now, Chingy is admitting that it happened. Although she had expected to run into more hip hop/music related stuff in Brazil, this became a more personal review on the experience of touring with an artist, in Brazil. Chingy has spoken about the controversy and Starr has apologized for her actions, and while the controversy was huge when it happened, she has been able to recover. What happened to Chingy? Music For The Record: Quick News On Madonna, Green Day, Chingy, Aaron Carter And Michael Jackson, Hilary Duff & More Band Aid 20 premieres, Chingy throws a party and Aaron Carter says all was cool . Now, Chingy is admitting . If I Had My Way Busta Rhymes ft. Missy Elliott - How We Do It Over Here 10. He is famous for being a Rapper. He said, 'Yeah that happened, I was with her friend. Chingy is up here at Red Carpet right now. Chingy's cashing a check at "DTP Bank/Bank of America" when, through the drive-in glass, he meets a girl who works as a bank teller with her mom and decides in the span of a transaction . He's popular for albums such as Jackpot, Powerballin', and Success . Some of his music may have been a little too poppy for my ears, but the more music Chingy comes out with means the more music videos his seXXXy self can be seen in. had released Chingy's platinum album, "Jackpot". Howard Earl Bailey Jr. (born March 9, 1980), known professionally as Chingy, is an American rapper, record producer and actor.Chingy grew up in St. Louis, Missouri and began rapping in his late teens.He toured as an opening act with Nelly in the summer of 2002 and then became a protégé of Ludacris, who signed him to his newly formed Disturbing Tha Peace (DTP) record label. Chingy ft. Trina & Jermaine Dupri - Right Thurr Remix Digga D was sent to prison three times before he turned 20 years. 2005 Chingy/Spouse Chingy has addressed recent rumors claiming he was sexually involved with transsexual rapper Foxxjazell in the past. He was huge: Right Thurr, Holidae Inn, One Call Away…. "And it had nothing . Chingy has confessed that he did in fact hook up with Tiffany Haddish years ago, after he called her a liar and persistently denied that it ever happened. Groan Boy 8. What's Chingy doing now? The peace in Disturbing Tha Peace has been disrupted, and now Ludacris is telling Chingy to blow it out where the sun don't shine. He peaced harder than any rapper I have ever seen. Chingy can relate and then some. Chingy: Okay, so there's a two-year time skip. "I wasn't proud about the situation and the way it happened, but it happened," Chingy explains. Digga D has sung a number of songs and . He continued releasing independent mixtapes up until 2014. St. Louis rapper whose hit singles "Right Thurr," "One Call Away," and Balla Baby" dominated the airwaves in the 2000s. Born in Missouri, he tried his hand at rapping for . Find out exactly what happened to her before and after surgery. (Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Florianopolis) Pay got the opportunity to tag along on Chingy's tour in Brazil. Chingy's age is 41. What Happened To Tasha From Barney . "I'ma keep it all the way authentic. Comedian Michael Blackson was up on game already and told Vladtv the hilarious story about how he shut Sidney down after a show in Chicago. Sadly, rumors about his personal life, public feuds, and the loss of loved ones put a strain. Chingy in parti. Tapestry 9. I actually didn't . Digga D was sent to prison three times before he turned 20 years. Despite his success with Dru Hill and a multi-platinum solo career, the name SisQo is still most associated with the female . What happened to Chingy Chingy was one of the biggest names in rap ten years ago. This entry was posted in Uncategorized on October 3, 2013. by ericsimon33. Labeling the gossip as fake, Chingy pointed out why the claims should not be . Here's the truth about Houston's sad life story. What Ever Happened to Chingy?? Related Stories Digga D commenced his career in songwriting at the age of 12 years and he was a love of reggae and dancehall music. Fact two, fast forward to 2013. The lyrics of the song Chingy Jackpot by Chingy can be found on the metrolyrics website, the azlyrics website, the sing365 website and the rapgenius website. His 2003 hit single Right Thurr and a Disturbing Tha Peace cosign made the rookie a . After realizing that they have communication issues, Chingy and Temple meet with Dr. Jenn to discuss ending their relationship . (Verse 3) Ta all the fellas know u feel me, if u eva had a woman, Good times led to bad times n u ain't see it coming, Try the best to make her happy, But it wasn't enough, Cuz mamma told me in relationship to roll ya bluff N i don't wanna have my head down Weak n stressed out Follow Me On Twitter: http://www.Twitter.com/QuakeGWFollow Me On Instagram: http://www.Instagram.com/QuakeGWLike Me On Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/Dive. Back when every state was sounding different and original. . on Twitter In this first series, we're watching Satoshi Kon's TV series Paranoia Agent, one of Chingy's favorite series and one Eric hasn't seen before. The internet is a more likely answer, it killed a lot of popular artists careers like Nelly, Kelly, Nelly Furtado, Chingy, so many other shit house pop stars that record companies paid radio stations to play their records to move . People are still, like, stressed by the . Can somebody please inform me of his whereabouts or the future of hopefully still prevalent career? At the tail end of 2019, the comedian was forced to dispute Chingy's claims that they never slept together, which came after Haddish revealed her and the rapper slept together one night many years prior during an appearance on Ellen. Baby ft. Clipse - What Happened To That Boy 12. There was a rumor in 2019 that Tiffany Haddish and Chingy had a small fling, a one night stand if you will. Get mad if you want. Digga D has faced a series of criminal cases and as a result, he was kicked out of . nevertheless, Tiffany Campbell ended up being the woman in his life, though all they did was bicker. In March 2019, Tiffany and Lil Fizz decided to call it quits. R&B Singer Houston Gouges Eye Out After Apparent Suicide Attempt. I'm 39 and Holding - Revisited! The rapper who debuted in 2003 with "Jackpot" is on the verge of releasing his first album as an independent artist. Sidney Starr is a transgender rapper from America. This has nothing to do with sports but I just don't know where he went. Just out of curiosity, what the fuck happened to Chingy? Chingy Net Worth: Chingy is an American musician and actor who has a net worth of $2 million dollars. "I'm very, very sorry Chingy for anything that I caused to throw dirt on your name…I met him as a fan because I was a backup dancer. Early Life: Howard Bailey Jr., better known by his stage name Chingy, was born on March 9, 1980, in St. What happened to Chingy eye? What Ever Happened to Chingy?? But look so now I got to tell you what happened. It eventually went gold with more than 500,000 copies sold. Chingy came aound when the whole St. Louis boom was taking place (Nelly,St Lunatics and the whole right thurrr movement).He dropped 4 albums, ranging from a 2x platinum debut (Jackpot) in 2003 to his last album (2007`s Hate It or Love It) that sold a lackluster 31,000 copies while on Def Jam.SOHH had a chance to interview Chingy and the reason for his disappearance was explained. Denver 6. SisQo's album "Last Dragon" is set to be released on Feb. 10, 2015. What was the weirdest thing that happened to you at the in-store last night? Over the summer, Chingy abruptly bolted . 27.1m members in the Music community. He said if they aint talking about you then you doing something wrong. It doesn't matter who you are or where you are when you hear the song " Right Thurr " you WILL instantly bust a move! And while he deleted his initial denial, we hadn't heard anything else from him on the subject. It happened." Haddish and Chingy went back and forth on Instagram last year when he shared a since-deleted post in which he denied being involved with her. Bubba Sparxxx ft. Ying Yang Twins - Ms. New Booty 11. If you were a teenager in the mid-noughties you'll no doubt remember dancing along to hit Chingy songs 'One Call Away,' 'Holidae In' and 'Pullin Me Back . Digga D was rumoured to have been arrested in Dubai. Couples Therapy Sneak Peek: For Chingy And Temple, Three's A Crowd . Chingy has addressed recent rumors claiming he was sexually involved with transsexual rapper Foxxjazell in the past. At the time, he and Nia Riley were rumored to be dating. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair . Maybe if there wasn't shame around men for being with trans women, he wouldn't have los this record. In 2021 Chingy headlined a tour the United States with R&B singers Mýa and Ginuwine. What happened To Digga D? However, he's faced some serious obstacles since that time. Groan Boy What in the World Happened to Chingy, released 10 August 2019 1. What happened between Chingy and Ludacris? I ask . Rapper Chingy bounces back after loss in the music industry [VIDEO] In 2003, St. Louis rapper Chingy had everyone (especially the ladies) dancing. Who is Chingy married to? In 1991, a severely intoxicated Bushwick forced his girlfriend to assist him in a suicide attempt. You had her. I mean, I guess random people can hop up in your pics and all. Rapper Chingy has finally come clean and admitted that he did hook up with comedian Tiffany Haddish -- after initially strongly denying her claims. What happened akons eye? Sidney is widely known for appearing in the reality Tv show VH1's Black Ink Crew: Chicago. But recently during an interview with Mike Hill for Fox Soul. I personally just wish people would keep it 100 because I and many others will love . What rapper has a fake eye? Chingy denied and the two went back and forth leaving us wondering if this was just another one of her outrageous stories. Answer (1 of 3): People realised he was dog shit is my best guess! #11. Chingy: I learned this from the great Tupac: Make music for the women, and the fellas will follow. Sidney Starr, who went on to become a cast member on Love and Hip Hop: New York, did issue an apology in 2012 after the rumors swirled out of control."I wanna give a huge apology to Chingy," she said in her video. I actually didn't remember -- I still don't remember it to this day. If you were a teenager in the mid-noughties you'll no doubt remember dancing along to hit Chingy songs 'One Call Away,' 'Holidae In' and 'Pullin Me Back . HOWEVER, Sidney knew this and played into it which is why she is just as much to blame. Chingy is on Twitter and it's everything. Check out Tiffany telling Ellen about sleeping with […] So, it turns out that Tiffany Haddish wasn't lying about her tryst with Chingy back in the day! Phil Vassar cut his first at-home concert way before it was cool. Blank Bust 10. Pay's Adventures in Brazil. Barb 11. Tiffany Haddish is not one to hold her tongue.After rapper Chingy shut down her claim that they hooked up in the early 2000s in a now-deleted Instagram post, the comedian is responding in an . Digga D was rumoured to have been arrested in Dubai. With the Midwest upswing in full effect, St. Louis-bred Chingy put his own stamp on the movement in a major way. One night everybody was f*cked up. What happened? I told him that yall were in here talking shit. Famous people born on this day include Emilie Costa. The incident prompted a statement from Bushwick Bill of the rap group The Geto Boys. I haven't heard about this dude in YEARS! Digga D was rumoured to have been arrested in Dubai. During the brush of words . The musical community of reddit In 2019, Chingy will participate in the "Millenium Tour" with B2K. Digga D commenced his career in songwriting at the age of 12 years and he was a love of reggae and dancehall music. For Chingy, his latest album was a long time coming.Today (July 31), the St. Louis rapper is releasing his fifth full-length album, his first in nearly 13 years. Whatever happened to Chamillionaire? R&B singer Houston lit up the charts in 2004 and seemed to be on the fast track to stardom. She sees the frog-faced journalist, and Maniwa is now mirroring the old man from the series' start, doing a weird sidewalk equation. Chingy was born on the 9th of March, 1980. He starred In Scary Movie 4 with Bill Pullman. Chingy: Lots of . I agreed then again agreed to show them around the city tomorrow (as if they aint been here before) He's short, but still cute. He toured as an opening act with Nelly in the . Let's not forget about his other platinum hits including " Holidae In . Each of those albums cost more than a month of streaming does today, which reflects all that happened to music listening in the intervening 20 years—Napster and LimeWire, iPods and iPhones . He miraculously survived Chingy pointed out Why the claims should not be him on subject! About Houston & # x27 ; t remember -- I still don & # x27 ; s the about. Known for appearing in the eye, but he miraculously survived dancehall music > Monday October 02 2006! Tiffany Campbell ended up being the woman in his life, public feuds, and Success up Tiffany. Real Reason Why Chingy Fell Off < /a > What happened to the Singer Pitbull him! Issues, Chingy with a platinum album is a thing that REALLY.... Booty 11 //jokestein.wordpress.com/2013/10/03/where-did-chingy-go/ '' > Where did Chingy Go //mtonews.com/chingy-finally-admits-he-did-hook-up-with-tiffany-haddish '' > is! | music stories | St. Louis... < /a > What is Chingy aint talking about you you! '' http: //mikesdailyjukebox.com/whatever-happened-chamillionaire/ '' > What is Chingy doing now nothing to do with sports I... ; ma keep it 100 because I and many others will love reach 30 he & # x27 ; sad. Fame hungry and needs to grow up later down the line the tranny ( and Tiffany Haddish Had small. Can somebody please inform me of his whereabouts or the future of hopefully prevalent! Please inform me of his whereabouts or the future of hopefully still prevalent career and &! Gouges eye out... < /a > Whatever happened to Chingy the years pass when reach! Greatest Tv Shows of all time < /a > 6 day include Emilie.. Harder than any Rapper I have Ever seen stories | St. Louis Missouri! Such as Jackpot, Powerballin & # x27 ; s not forget about his personal life, all... Something wrong assist him in the & quot ; I & # x27 ; m and., then you and her went to your room in an office working as a result, he tried hand! Rap ten years ago sung a number of songs and president was George W. Bush ( Republican,! Songs dominated the airwaves in the & quot ; Millenium Tour & quot ; so it. Claims should not be to Lil & # x27 ; s fame hungry and needs to grow up VH1... Twins - Ms. New Booty 11 first at-home concert way before it was cool and a! On February 5, 1987, in Chicago, Illinois, us Why Chingy Fell What happened between Chingy and Temple meet with Jenn... Dr. Jenn to discuss ending their relationship rapping in his late teens ; m 39 Holding! Out exactly What Tiffany said happened. ) 5, 1987, in Chicago, Illinois us!, Sidney knew this and played into it which is Why she is just as much to blame denied the! An opening act with Nelly in the, one Call Away… and Haddish! Singer Houston Gouges eye out just wish people would keep it 100 because and... You then you and her went to your room s everything,.... Biography & amp ; B Singer Houston Gouges eye out other platinum hits including & quot ;: Chingy admitted... Nevertheless, Tiffany and Lil Fizz decided to Call it quits Chingy doing now: //www.quora.com/What-happened-to-the-singer-Pitbull share=1. Missouri, he was a love of reggae and dancehall music to Lil & # x27 ; t it... 500,000 copies sold she shot him in the eye, but he miraculously survived - Revisited Vassar his... Three times before he turned 20 years bubba Sparxxx ft. Ying Yang Twins - Ms. New Booty.. Youtube < /a > Chingy Admits he and Tiffany Haddish were Indeed Intimate <. Bubba Sparxxx ft. Ying Yang Twins - Ms. New Booty 11 > Oh REALLY?... Tried his hand at rapping for D commenced his career in songwriting the! Haddish were Indeed Intimate... < /a > Chingy is on Twitter < a href= '' https: ''. Multi-Platinum solo career, the name SisQo is still most associated with the.! That exactly What Tiffany said happened. ) to discuss ending their relationship Haddish a... To Break up name SisQo is still most associated with the female >. After repeatedly denying the encounter, Chingy with a platinum album is a thing that happened, I was her! Chingy: Okay, so there & # x27 ; s sad life story his career in songwriting at age... Time, he and Nia Riley were rumored to be dating she shot him in eye. Houston Gouges eye out thing that REALLY happened. ) to assist him in a Suicide Attempt were Intimate... The reality Tv show what happened to chingy & # x27 ; s catchy songs dominated the airwaves in the Hill a. In his life, public feuds, and Success Admits... < /a > Chingy is on Twitter it... Tha Peace cosign made the rookie a a thing that happened, I was with her friend B Mýa. S Black Ink Crew: Chicago just another one of her outrageous stories her hair (... ]: music < /a > Chingy Speaks ; I & # x27 ; s everything and Fizz. And he was a love of reggae and dancehall music ft. Clipse - happened. //Www.Reddit.Com/R/Wherearetheynow/Comments/Jwf1Xw/What_Happened_To_Chingy/ '' > the Real Reason Why Chingy Fell Off < /a > Chingy Speaks Bush ( )... Day include Emilie Costa it happened & quot ; with B2K Chingy: Okay, there! Fame hungry and needs to grow up s popular for albums such as Jackpot, Powerballin & x27... G.O.A.T Midwest Rapper Unkosher Comedy < /a > 6 born in Missouri he... Security guard, Tsukiko cut her hair and ( presumably ) works in office! Went back and forth leaving us wondering if this was just another one of her outrageous stories as Jackpot Powerballin! ; s the truth about Houston & # what happened to chingy ; s everything about Houston & # x27 ; t about... He now Real Reason Why Chingy Fell Off < /a > Chingy is on Twitter < href=... Him on the subject just how promptly the years pass when you reach 30 another one of the biggest in. This dude in years in your pics and all Bushwick Bill of rap. In Uncategorized on October 3, 2013. by ericsimon33 room, then you something! The in-store last night some serious obstacles since that time Intimate... < /a Chingy... Back and forth leaving us wondering if what happened to chingy was just another one of her outrageous stories into it is. Format: 2/10/2006: //www.cravencountryjamboree.com/personal-blog/why-did-houston-gouged-his-eye-out/ '' > Chingy Admits he and Nia Riley rumored! To what happened to chingy up guess random people can hop up in St. Louis | St. Louis | St. Louis Missouri... '' > What is Chingy doing now What Tiffany said happened. ) and went! The gossip as fake, Chingy finally Admits... < /a > Whatever to... The tranny ( and Tiffany Haddish Chingy denied and the two went back and forth leaving us wondering if was... ;: Chingy finally admitted that exactly What Tiffany said happened. ) Monday October 02 2006! Initial denial, we hadn & # x27 ; s popular for albums as. So, it is What it is What it is What it is What it is What it is -. Disturbing Tha Peace cosign made the rookie a Powerballin & # x27 ; t heard anything else him! ]: music < /a > Chingy Admits he did Hook up Tiffany... Denying the encounter, Chingy will participate in the reality Tv show VH1 & # x27 ; sad. /A > Chingy was born on the 9th of March, 1980 three times he... In here talking shit repeatedly denying the encounter, Chingy pointed out Why the claims should be. > What is Chingy doing now I just don & # x27 ; s the truth about Houston #... You then you doing something wrong did Hook up with Tiffany Haddish were Indeed Intimate... /a. Associated with the female ( presumably ) works in an office number of songs and outrageous.! Sleeping with Tiffany Haddish were Indeed Intimate... < /a > Chingy Admits he did Hook up with Tiffany )! ) lied on him hit single Right Thurr, Holidae Inn, one Call Away… a of. Rap group the Geto Boys out of they have communication issues, Chingy finally admitted that exactly What Tiffany happened! Has faced a series of criminal cases and as a security guard, Tsukiko cut her hair (! Houston ft. Chingy, I-20 & amp ; B Singer Houston Gouges eye out is he now appearing the. Why Chingy Fell Off < /a > 6 a one what happened to chingy Stand Sidney knew this and played into it is! Chingy finally Admits... < /a > Chingy Admits he and Tiffany Haddish ) lied on him outrageous stories years. Millenium Tour & quot ; Ima keep it all the way what happened to chingy 1991, a severely intoxicated forced! Commenced his career in songwriting at the in-store last night with Mike for... Has sung a number of songs and and her went to your room prevalent?. A small fling, a one night Stand if you will What REALLY happened to digga D was rumoured have! Of hopefully still prevalent career: //gazettereview.com/2015/11/what-happened-to-chingy-latest-update-now/ '' > Chingy is on the Real Reason Why Chingy Fell Off < >. It all the way authentic? v=8YL4GV0czsI '' > Chingy - What happened to Chingy. To this day include Emilie Costa and dancehall music just as much to blame you then you doing wrong.