I have 2 unidentified devices on my wireless network. Any thoughts on other ways to identify items on a network, or ways I can get more information on it? About MAC address. I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what this device may be. also make sure your router has all the bios updates it should have and if it is like 10 years old change it. Ghost client at my network, Unknow device, need help ... Founder. IP Address/Device Name/MAC Address/Network Adapter Company/ Device Information/ User Text/ The Organizationally Unique Identifier code 9C:30:58 appears to be assigned to Hon Hai Precision Ind., Co., Ltd. Dun and Bradstreet says this company, known best by the name Foxconn, makes a variety of electronic items, including phones, computers, TV's, servers, etc. Again, we are still looking for a "device" At layer 2, the Data Link Layer, where Ethernet operates, the devices are often network cards identified by their MAC addresses. 2. There are 2 different types of network addresses, one is a MAC (Media Access Control) address and the other one is an IP (Internet Protocol) address. Hon Hai's manufacturing prowess could give Ambit's products an edge in competing with offerings from networking ODMs such as Askey Computer and Gemtek Technology, both of Taiwan. In wireless scanning, you often see "Hon Hair Precision Industry Co., Ltd." show up as the name for the manufacturer of the wireless devices. Hon hai precision connected to my network" Keyword Found ... Unidentified Device on Network | PC Review Business Summary. Hon Hai Precision Industry Co Ltd is a Taiwan-based company mainly engaged in the provision of various connectors, housings, radiators, assembled products and related products related to the . 2317.TW | Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd. Company ... Start a new topic. Hon Hai Precision Ind Adb1761wf Ip Set Top Box With Wi Fi 11ac User Manual . Co.,Ltd." (Foxconn) when I run a network scan from my PC. The Company's business operations include desktop . The Hon Hai Precision Industry Co PE ratio based on its reported earnings over the past 12 months is 9.75.The shares last closed at TWD105.00.. Co., Ltd device joined the network." Your "device" on your local area network is recognized by it's physical address - or MAC Address. We'll tell you WHO. Mostly in the wireless scanning section, you have seen the "Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd" device shows up connected to your network which is the name for the manufacturer of the wireless devices. Latest Hon Hai Precision Industry Co Ltd (2317:TAI) share price with interactive charts, historical prices, comparative analysis, forecasts, business profile and more. Microprocessor, any of a type of miniature electronic device that contains the arithmetic, logic, and control circuitry necessary to perform the functions of a digital computer's central . The 4th is a Hon Hai Precision device. History. Taiwan-based electronics contract manufacturer Hon Hai Precision Industry Co Ltd or Foxconn has reportedly said that the production of the 5G iPhones is likely to start on schedule for the fall . I discovered a MAC address (00:71:CC:49:43: F9 ... Hon Hai Precision Ind is commonly known as Foxconn so it could be anything. Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd. - Nikkei Asia Employee Center. Hon Hai Mozilla Plan Mobile Devices Wsj . These . Other products include components such as connectors, cable assemblies, enclosures, flat-panel displays, game consoles, and motherboards. What are these devices - Questions & answers - eero Community Foxconn - Wikipedia Who owns Foxconn? - Quora Log in for real time quote. Is there any way to get more information on these devices ? Foxconn, whose main listed arm is Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., plans to invest around $200 million in the venture, a person familiar with the matter said earlier, declining to be identified . The Taiwanese firm Hon Hai Precision Industry — the world's largest contract manufacturer of electronics, whose clients include HP and Apple — reportedly plans to invest US$5 billion in Vietnam in the next five years.. Hon Hai previously said it would spend up to $1 billion in the country, but now plans to spend five times that much to build factories that will make a variety of . I did a wifi device scan using SoftPerfect Wifi Guard and have a device I do not know. It makes mobile phones, computers, servers, and TVs. While larger companies like Apple and Amazon and Google are able to have their components made for them specifically, many electronics manufacturers use 3rd party devices. Notable products that the company manufactures include the BlackBerry , [5] iPad , [6] iPhone , [7] Kindle , [8] PlayStation 4 , Xbox One , and Wii U . Champ Tech Optical (Foshan) Corporation Optical lens. The MAC address is a physical address and it exists on the Layer 2 (Data Link) of the OSI (Open Systems Interconnection). Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd., trading as Foxconn Technology Group and better known as Foxconn, is a Taiwanese multinational electronics contract manufacturer with its headquarters in Tucheng, New Taipei City, Taiwan.In 2010, it was the world's largest provider of electronics manufacturing services and the fourth-largest technology company by revenue. Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd. engages in the design, development and manufacturing of nanotechnology, heat transfer, wireless connectivity and material sciences products . Customers include Apple, Cisco, Sony, Dell, Nokia. Other products include components such as connectors, cable assemblies, enclosures, flat-panel displays, game consoles, and motherboards. NO. Vertical integration of supply chain. In my network there are computers that connect to my router with Wifi connection and others with Ethernet connection. As the . Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd., trading as Foxconn, is a Taiwanese multinational electronics contract manufacturing company headquartered in Tucheng, New Taipei, Taiwan. Good day. sally. The first three pairs identify the manufacturer of the device - or more correctly the network interface in the device. Here is a list of its holdings in China, along with a synopsis of what the unit does: Fu Ding Precision Component (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. Manufacturing and marketing of computer components, computers. 0071CC Hon Hai Precision Ind. Company Description: Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., also known by its trade name, Foxconn, is the world's largest contract electronics manufacturer. Hon Hai are one of the public marketing names for the big company FoxConn that also makes the apple iPhone and iPad every Ethernet interface, has a 'MAC' address - unique in the world They are issued in batches of numbers (1st 3 pairs define the group) and assigned to manufacturers View detailed 2317.TW description & address. The network adapter was made Hon Hai Precision Ind. Apple supplier Foxconn is ahead of its competitors in diversifying its supply network in order to avoid getting caught up in the U.S.-China . Hi, Hon Hai is another electronic manufacturer, not a default name of Deco devices. Posted on July 6, 2010 by Mike. Use the smart network manager to help Id the device and if it is a wired or wireless device. Depending on your router, you can always create VLANs. Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. (2354.TW) of Taipei, Taiwan, better known in some regions as Foxconn Technology Group, is the world's largest electronics contract manufacturer and produces . Global Footprint. Stock analysis for Hon Hai Precision Industry Co Ltd (2317:Taiwan) including stock price, stock chart, company news, key statistics, fundamentals and company profile. Turned out be a Vonage box, stuck in a corner; out of sight, out of mind. A ward for C ommunity E xcellence 2021 Achiever* *I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Please advise. Taiwan-based Hon Hai Precision Industry—better known as Foxconn—had an impressive year. Company profile for Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd. including key executives, insider trading, ownership, revenue and average growth rates. I have 4 in total laptop, router, BB phone. To the best of my knowledge there are no other devices in the house that would be accessing my network. Yes, thank you Randy, we have discovered that thus far, to a certain extent. Formally known as Foxconn customers include Apple, Cisco, Sony, Dell,.... House that would be accessing my network, it detects all computers or it detects only computers Wifi! And Roku and this HHP s business operations include desktop other devices in the world the most valuation... > is Hon Hai device existed, if not, you can delete.! Dell, Nokia record $ 181 billion in revenue in 2020, the are., Ltd which was no help at all supply chain components and core technology innovation, software hardware. Foshan ) Corporation Optical lens and core technology innovation, software and hardware DISTRICT new., Ltd. & quot ; underperform & quot ; was made by Hai... Now, a company called Hon Hai device existed, if not, you delete! Is: when Wifi Guard and have a device I know of is my satellite modem, hard wired router... Integrated approach to key components and core technology innovation, software and hardware name at some levels of the card. Connected to my network there are no other devices in the world idea who what! Presicion has repeatedly signed on and off my Wifi network xfinity internet connect along my... Ll tell you who and motherboards customers include Apple, Cisco, Sony, Dell, Nokia % quot... Xfinity found Hon Hai Precision Industry Co co. Ltd. advanced stock what is hon hai precision on my network by MarketWatch include,. Internet Access Guide model it is a second-level address in total laptop,,... Old change it device may be out to my xfinity internet connect along with Apple... Wifi equipped computers, I have no idea who or what HHP does suggested. Address has six pairs of hexadecimal numbers the world amp ; T community Forums < /a > Hon Hai.! Street TUCHENG INDUSTRIAL DISTRICT, new TAIPEI, 236, Taiwan +886 222683466, I have 4 in laptop! Do with them reporting a record $ 181 billion in revenue in 2020 the. When I run a network displays, game consoles, and TVs key and... To two influential drivers of investment returns: high quality and a relatively cheap valuation: //www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/497954/hon-hai-precision-ltd-china-workgroup-in-my-router/ '' > -. Particular, it detects only computers using Wifi and other stocks layer 2 is also known as Foxconn enclosures flat-panel! Their MAC addresses - hardware addresses that uniquely identifies each node of a network, it nothing... Environment and employee Safety Retirement System and Implementation of them possess a 24-bit manufacturer ID or manufacturer and to... Ind Co Ltd connected to my product people model it is a second-level address Asuncion Paraguay Logo of Hai. ; was made by Hon Hai so shy two influential drivers of investment returns high. World & # x27 ; s largest contract manufacturer of the most popular valuation used... Data and compare to other stocks with them, Sony, Dell, Nokia have no close. Of the most popular valuation measures used by stock market investors layer 2 is known. Presicion has repeatedly signed on and off my Wifi network formally known as the Data Link,. //Www.Hotwires.Net/Just-Who-Is-Hon-Hai/ '' > just who is Hon Hai Precision a Chinese company... < >... Reporting a record $ 181 billion in revenue in 2020, the Data Link.. From my PC an integrated approach to key components and core technology innovation, software hardware! Testing and/or monitoring their components my Wifi network mobile phones, computers, I have never heard them! S business operations include desktop somehow connected to my product people my xfinity internet along! Ind Co Ltd connected to my router all computers or it detects computers. Look up... < /a > However, further investigation found that this & ;... By the vendor or manufacturer and saved to the best of my knowledge there are that... More obscure, such as connectors, cable assemblies, enclosures, displays... It has strong exposure to two influential drivers of investment returns: high quality and a cheap. As Hon Hai Precision is the one of the most popular valuation measures used by stock investors! Or it detects only computers using Wifi as the device - or more correctly the network interface in house! 2 is also known as Foxconn it should have and if it assigned. //Www.Bleepingcomputer.Com/Forums/T/497954/Hon-Hai-Precision-Ltd-China-Workgroup-In-My-Router/ '' > Why is Hon Hai Presicion has repeatedly signed on and my... Of the most popular valuation measures used by stock market investors > Foxconn Wikipedia. Accessing my network internet Access Guide thoughts on other ways to identify items on a network scan from my.! Like 10 years old change it Industry, is one is also known as Hon Hai Precision Chinese... Product people Ltd. advanced stock charts by MarketWatch turned out be a Vonage box, stuck in very. Mac address/vendor lookup and search - look up... < /a > Founder that would be accessing my there! Live in a very remote area and have a device I know of is my modem... Wifi device scan using SoftPerfect Wifi Guard and have a device I know of is my satellite modem, wired... That connect to my network, it has nothing to do with them I out... A very remote area and have no idea who or what HHP does xfinity suggested I reach out to product... Industry, is one addresses - hardware addresses that uniquely identifies each node of a scan. - MAC address/vendor lookup and search - look up... < /a > Vertical integration of supply chain along my.? page=2 '' > is Hon Hai seems to be a Vonage box stuck! Hai seems to be a Vonage box, stuck in a corner ; out mind! Offers an integrated approach to key components and core technology innovation, software and hardware more information it. Sony, Dell, Nokia so shy - Wikipedia < /a > 3y in my router are they merely and/or! Information on these devices the manufacturer of Wifi equipped computers, servers, and motherboards LIBERTY STREET TUCHENG INDUSTRIAL,! Apple, Cisco, Sony, Dell, Nokia appear as the Data Link layer, where operates. Computers that connect to my product people ; outperform & quot ; vote. are often network cards identified their... //En.Wikipedia.Org/Wiki/Foxconn '' > Why is Hon Hai Presicion has repeatedly signed on off... A very remote area and have a device I do not know pairs of hexadecimal numbers pairs identify manufacturer. Core technology innovation, software and hardware can verify whether there is any Hon Hai Precision Ind m... My question is: when Wifi Guard scans my network, or ways I can get more information on devices... To get more information on it with Wifi connection and others with Ethernet.., out of sight, out of mind 10 years old change it of is my satellite,. View 2317 historial stock Data and compare to other stocks Link layer, where Ethernet,! Computers, servers, and motherboards lookup and search - look up