I am who You say I am. There is a live music video of "Who You Say I Am" recorded during the 2017 Hillsong Worship & Creative Conference at Hillsong Church in Sydney, Australia, on the 2nd of March 2018. This post is only available to members. Who You Say I Am - Hillsong Worship - Line 6 Helix Patch ... Yes, I am who You say I am. Who You Say I Am (song) - Wikipedia That is sometimes the price of teaching the truth. Hillsong Worship - Who You Say I Am Official Lyrics | Lyrics Who do you say that I am? Sermon Jesus Asked: Who Do You Say I Am - A Bible Activity for Elementary Kids Part One. $ each. The group started around 1988, when Andy was . Who You Say I Am Lyrics: Who am I that the highest King / Would welcome me / I was lost but He brought me in / Oh His love for me / Oh His love for me / Who the Son sets free / Oh is free indeed . The official music video for Lauren Daigle's new single "You Say" from her album, Look Up Child, out now!Watch the "Hold On To Me" Music Video: https://youtu. Click edit button to change this text. BRIDGE I am chosen Not forsaken I am who You say I am . But others say, Elijah, and others, that one of the prophets of old has risen.' Then he said to them, 'But who do you say that I am?' And Peter answered, 'The Christ of God.'" The same story is told in Matthew 16 and Mark 8. Who You Say I Am Lyrics by The Hillsong Worship Team from the There Is More: Live in Sydney, Australia 2018 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more: Who am I that the highest King Would welcome me? Asking a question demands engagement, promotes thinking, and draws out a considered response. XDI do not own this song!! Hillsong Worship // Who You Say I Am // Lyrics // LIVE By Brook Ligertwood WITH LYRICSI do not own this song or video! I AM WISE IN GOD. Tag. No One But You. Who You Say I Am includes Maranatha's renditions of the title cut plus 'What A Beautiful Name,' 'Reckless Love,' 'Build My Life,' 'Good Good Father,' and more. Then said they all, Are you then the Son of God? [Intro] D / / | / / / | D / / | G / / | [Verse 1] D Who am I that the highest King Bm A D Would wel - come me D I was lost but He brought me in Bm A G Oh His love for me Bm A G Oh His love for me [Chorus 1] D Who the Son sets free A Oh is free indeed Bm A G I'm a child of God D Yes I am [Verse 1] D Free at last He has ransomed me Bm A D His . Randall Hehr. From our brand new album, 'Can You Believe It! This three lesson Hillsong Kids BIG Curriculum includes full interactive teaching, craft, engaging videos, activity sheets, parent resources, scripture, social media resources and worship. Em D C G. I'm a child of God / Yes I am. In my Father's house There's a place for me I'm a child of God, yes, I am. Hillsong Worship published a live music video of "Who You Say I Am" recorded during the 2018 Hillsong Worship & Creative Conference held at Hillsong Church in Sydney, Australia, on 2 March 2018 via the video-sharing website, YouTube. I am who You say I am You are for me, not against me I am who You say I am I am who You say I am. Description: Who You Say I Am from Hillsong Worship's album Take Heart (Again). John 14:1-3 "Let not your hearts be troubled. And he said, "Say this to the people of Israel, ' I am has sent me to you.'". Click here to listen t. The phrase "I am who You say I am" is much different than "I Am who I am" found in Exodus 3:14. Sermon. Pre-order . You are for me not against me. (NKJV) 40. Each of us must answer Jesus's question for ourselves. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Hillsong Worship published a live music video of "Who You Say I Am" recorded during the 2018 Hillsong Worship & Creative Conference held at Hillsong Church in Sydney, Australia, on 2 March 2018 via the video-sharing website, YouTube. G D. In my Father's house / There's a place for me. Music. I was lost, but He brought me in Oh, His love for me Oh, His love for me. ?' released September 21!Pre-order at: http://hllsng.co/canyoubelieveitVerse 1: Who am I that the highest KingW. I am chosen, not forsaken I . Download worship charts, tracks, chord charts, lead sheets, individual orchestration and other resources for Who You Say I Am. Top 25 Praise Songs: Who You Say I Am, 2 CD Set by Maranatha! "I am the resurrection and the life" (John 11:25). Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. I was playing pickleball this morning when I heard someone on another court say, "She's the coach's wife." A quick glance confirmed I was the only coach's wife in the vicinity so I yelled across three courts, "I can hear you!" Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. No one comes to the Father except through me" (John 14:6-7). Listen to Who You Say I Am. Writer(s): Miriam Webster. Who do you say that I am? MUSIC PUBLISHING . I'm a child of God yes I am. 1. TAG 2: I'm a child of God Yes I am. Simon Peter was convinced that Jesus was the Messiah, "the Son of the living God" (v.16), and Scripture tells us . Who You Say I Am - Hillsong Worship - Line 6 Helix Patch. [Intro] | G / / | / / / | G / / | C / / | [Verse 1] G Em D G Who am I that the highest King / Would wel - come me G Em D C I was lost but He brought me in / Oh His love for me Em D C Oh His love for . Children of God Maranatha! Who You Say I Am Lyrics: Who am I that the highest King / Would welcome me / I was lost but He brought me in / Oh His love for me / Oh His love for me / Who the Son sets free / Oh is free indeed . Psalm 139:13-16 ESV / 218 helpful votesNot Helpful. Those who profess that Jesus is Lord run the risk of rejection. If you want to play with the cd recording you need to transpose -1. Who You Say I Am - Page 2 CHORUS 2: Who the Son sets free Oh is free indeed I'm a child of God Yes I am In my Father's house There's a place for me I'm a child of God Yes I am BRIDGE: I am chosen Not forsaken I am who You say I am You are for me Not against me I am who You say I am . On the occasions when we would get together, we would talk about God, the church and the life of the Spirit for hours and hours. Thursday, 20 February 2014 (by L'Osservatore Romano, Weekly ed. I am who You say I am. Jesus' question "Who do you say that I am?" is a good example of one of His teaching methods. Who You Say I Am Part 3 includes three lessons where we discover God's word and can boldly declare; I am a new creation, I am alive with Christ and I am God's workmanship. I am who You say I am". $7.99 Retail: $8.99 Save 11% ($1.00) 5 out of 5 stars for Who You Say I Am, Accompaniment Track ( 1 Review) In Stock. SOZO Playlists: Top Christian Hits Hillsong Worship. Who You Say I Am - Single Maranatha! Who You Say I Am Lyrics: Who am I that the highest King / Would welcome me / I was lost but He brought me in / Oh His love for me / Oh His love for me / Who the Son sets free / Oh is free indeed . Chorus. I am the true vine and my Father is the gardener. TAG: Yes I am who You say I am. Overcomer (Music from and Inspired by the Original Motion Picture) Hillsong Worship. • I am a branch of the true vine, and a conduit of Christ's life. I am who You say I am Yes, I am who You say I am (Am) Who the Son sets free Oh, is free indeed (I'm a child of God) I'm a child of God Yes, I am (Oh, yes, I am) In my Father's house There's a place for me I'm a child of God I'm a child of God Yes, I am Submit Corrections. King of Kings. With short daily reflections crafted to inspire anyone seeking to appreciate and deepen their faith, Cardinal Dolan explores the lessons of Jesus and offers fresh new . Play in these Chord Shapes Intro F# Verse 1 F# Who am I that the highest King D#m C# F# Would wel - come me F# I was lost but He brought me in D#m C# B Oh His love . Hillsong Worship. This is one of those moments where a decision has to be made. I was lost but He brought me in Oh His love for me Oh His love for… He is offering them the opportunity to say what they . Includes premium IR cabs. Who You Say I Am (Live) Lyrics: Who am I that the highest King / Would welcome me / I was lost but He brought me in / Oh, His love for me / Oh, His love for me / Who the Son sets free / Oh, is . Maranatha! The answer to this important question is related to a critical area of theology known as Christology. All credit goes to Hillsong Worship! In the end, it doesn't matter what everybody else thinks. For unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins." John 8:28 So Jesus said, "When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and that I do nothing on My own, but speak exactly what the Father has taught Me. Lyrics. Psalm 139:13-16 ESV / 218 helpful votesNot Helpful. I'm I'm a - a-56 Em child child D of of C God, yes I G am. I am chosen not forsaken. in English, n. 9, 28 February 2014). Who You Say I Am Lyrics: Who am I that the highest King / Would welcome me / I was lost but He brought me in / Oh His love for me / Oh His love for me / Who the Son sets free / Oh is free indeed . ( Matthew 16:15 ). But who do you say that I am? I am the vine; you are the branches. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. As its name indicates, Christology is about the study of Christ - His nature, his purpose, and more. For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. MORNING MEDITATION IN THE CHAPEL OF THE DOMUS SANCTAE MARTHAE. Buy CD. Behind The Song, Heart Behind The Single, Hillsong Worship, Song Story, Who You Say I Am. ( 1 customer review) Line 6 Helix patch for the song Who You Say I Am by Hillsong Worship. I am who You say I am. Who the Son sets free Oh, is free indeed I'm a child of God Yes . God also said to Moses, "Say this to the people of Israel, 'The Lord, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.'. 'Who You Say I Am' from the album "There Is More", recorded live at ‪the Hillsong Worship & Creative Conference in Sydney, Australia. But to all who have received him--those who believe in his name--he has given the right to become God's children … (John 1:12). John 8:24 That is why I told you that you would die in your sins. Em D C G. I'm a child of God / Yes I am. The qualifier "You say" indicates that one person declares something about the identity of another, contextualized as "child of God" throughout this song. As for your fiancee's comments, I believe he is mistaken. Proverbs 2:6 says: 6. Bio. Free chords, lyrics, videos and other song resources for "Who You Say I Am - Hillsong Worship" by Hillsong Worship. [Chorus 2] G D. Who the Son sets free / Oh is free indeed. VERSE 2 Free at last He has ransomed me His grace runs deep While I was a slave to sin Jesus died for me Yes He died for me. 1 Peter 2:9. sets free Oh is free indeed I'm a child of God, yes, I am In my Father's house There's a place for me I'm a child of God, yes, I am. Recorded in the key of F♯ / G♭ at 172 BPM. Pope Francis reflected on the day's Gospel from St Mark (8:27-33), in which the evangelist recounts Peter's Confession of faith. Hillsong Worship. Who You Say I Am - 4 51 Who (In the my) CHORUS G Son Fa sets ther's free, house oh there's is a D free place in for deed. Jesus' question and subsequent teaching also illustrate the progressive nature of God's revelation and our need for growing in faith . Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating. Yes I am Free at last, He has ransomed me His grace runs deep While I was a slave to sin Jesus died for me Yes He died for me Who the Son sets free Oh is free indeed I'm a child of God Yes I am In my Father's house There's a place for me I'm a child of God Yes I am I am chosen Not forsaken I am who you say I am You are for me Not against me Our Price. And he said to them, You say that I am. In Matthew 16:13-20, Jesus asked Peter, "Who do you say I am?". Isaiah 43:1 says: 1. Who You Say I Am - Anthem. This three lesson Hillsong Kids BIG Curriculum includes full interactive teaching, craft, engaging videos, activity sheets, parent resources, scripture, social media resources and worship. We have added these items to your cart. Writer(s): Miriam Webster. Sermon: The Twelfth Sunday after Pentecost, Proper 16A, The Very Rev. Who the Son sets free oh is free indeed. Here is a Bible activity to share with your elementary kids to help them learn who Jesus truly is. Hope you enjoy this video!! Lyrics. I am who you say I am. Then Jesus asks the disciples the question "Who do you say that I am?". I am who You say I am You are for me Not against me I am who You say I am. Quantity: 1. $ 5.99. My kids sing "Who You Say I Am . Discover who God says you are! Everyone who belongs to the truth listens to My voice." Treasury of Scripture. Discover who God says you are! Unlimited: Live Worship From Spring Harvest Spring Harvest. Verse 1 Who am I that the highest King would welcome me I was lost but He brought me in, oh, His love for me Oh, His love for me Chorus 1 Who the Son sets free, oh, is free indeed I'm a child of God, Yes I am Verse 2 Free at last He has ransomed me, His grace runs deep While I was a slave to sin, Jesus died for me Yes, He died for me Chorus 2 Who the Son sets free, oh is free indeed I'm a . . Music. 'Who You Say I Am' Lyric Video from our album, "There Is More" recorded live at ‪the Hillsong Worship & Creative Conference in Sydney, Australia. Organized into snapshots, you can get the sounds from the album at the push of a button. Who the Son sets free Oh, is free indeed I'm a child of God Yes, I am. I. And the Word was with God, and the Word was God." The introductory segment of the prologue of the gospel of John was the most ca My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Who am I that the highest King Would welcome me? Listen to Hillsong Worship's album Awake (Deluxe) here: https://hillsong.lnk.to/awakeWatch the original version of Who You Say I Am here: https://youtu.be/lK. DOWNLOAD LYRICS. This is my name forever, and thus . I am who You say I am". "I am the way and the truth and the life. I had an uncle named Herb with whom I had a wonderful relationship. • I am a child of God. me. Check lyrics and music videos. Music. I am who You say I am. Maranatha! Reuben Morgan and Ben Fielding Who You Say I Am Lyrics: Who am I that the highest King / Would welcome me / I was lost but He brought me in / Oh His love for me / Oh His love for me / Who the Son sets free / Oh is free indeed . Quantity: She is the author of Rewriting Your Emotional Script, Freedom From Performing, The 30 Day Praise Challenge, The 30 Day Praise Challenge for Parents, How to Listen So People Will Talk, Who Do You Say That I AM, an 8-week Bible study, and Psalms for the Anxious Heart. I am happy for you! "For this reason I was born and have come into the world, to testify to the truth. You say I have a home with You. In Matthew 16:16, Peter's response is detailed further as, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." A God who is for you and is never against you. G D. In my Father's house / There's a place for me. Music introduces the newest addition to its successful Top 25 series: Top 25 Praise Songs - Who You Say I Am. In Who Do You Say I Am?, Cardinal Timothy Dolan, Archbishop of New York, offers beautiful insights on the importance of Jesus and the Church in our day-to-day lives. God said to Moses, " I am who I am .". Top 25 Praise Songs - Who You Say I Am Maranatha! VERSE 1: Who am I that the highest King Would welcome me I was lost but He brought me in Oh His love for me Oh His love for me VERSE 2: Free at last He has ransomed me His grace runs deep While I was a slave to sin Jesus died for me For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. Free at last, He has ransomed me His grace runs deep While I was a slave to sin Jesus died for me Yes, He died for me. Other songs from Hillsong Worship. You say I am chosen, royal and His. A God who is for you and is never against you. "I am the vine, you are the branches" (John 15:5). It was a tool for unearthing His second question: "But you… who do you say that I am?". Discover who God says you are! BiG Who You Say I Am Curriculum Part 1 Includes three lessons where we discover God's word and can boldly declare; I am chosen, I am not alone and I am a child of God. If you have an immediate prayer need, please call our 24-hour prayer line at 800-700-7000. 2. A Enhancement MultiTrack for the song Who You Say I Am produced by Loop Community. I am who You say I am Yes, I am who You say I am (Am) Who the Son sets free Oh, is free indeed (I'm a child of God) I'm a child of God Yes, I am (Oh, yes, I am) In my Father's house There's a place for me I'm a child of God I'm a child of God Yes, I am Submit Corrections. Media. But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. Sermon. Who do you say I am?" (Matthew 16:15, NIV). Peter proclaimed, "You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.". Who the Son? Yes I am. Who You Say I Am Part 2 includes three lessons where we discover God's word and can boldly declare; I am forgiven, I am free and I am a found. Who You Say I Am. The easiest way to play with the official audio is to transpose -5 and Capo 4. Who You Say I Am (Hillsong) Watch as vocal coach Charmaine Brown helps a worship vocalist find freedom from tension in the chorus of "Who You Say I Am", and try out these same techniques in your own voice! BiG Who You Say I Am Curriculum Part 2 Includes three lessons where we discover God's word and can boldly declare; I am forgiven, I am free, and I am found. POPE FRANCIS. "You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you." ( John 15:16) You are chosen by a God who loves you deeply. But now, thus says the LORD, who created you, O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; You are Mine. The latest release in this signature brand features the most popular praise & worship songs from acclaimed songwriters including Phil Wickham, Ben Fielding, Reuben Morgan, Brooke Ligertwood, Chris Tomlin, David Leonard, Leslie Jordan, Brian Johnson, Jennie Lee Riddle and . The acoustic performance video of the song was published on the 6th of March 2018. Key of F#. Companion Products. "In the beginning was the Word. Music presents this two CD collection featuring twenty-five of today's top praise songs being sung in the church today. Ab A Bb B C Db D Eb E F F# G # Put Capo on Fret: Capo. "You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you." ( John 15:16) You are chosen by a God who loves you deeply. In my C God, yes I G am. [Chorus 2] G D. Who the Son sets free / Oh is free indeed. Abby Young. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. I am who You say I am. Who the Son sets free Oh is free indeed I'm a child of God Yes I am In my Father's house There's a place for me I'm a child of God Yes I am. For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding. CHORUS 2 Who the Son sets free Oh is free indeed I'm a child of God Yes I am In my Father's house There's a place for me I'm a child of God Yes I am. Let me know what other songs i should do! Led by Andy Andino (director, manager, guitar, vocals), Who Do You Say I Am included Dee Dee Alvarado (lead vocals), Dennis Rodriguez (bass), Frankie Gonzalez (lead guitar/ nylon guitar), Camille Garcia (lead vocals) and guest artist Wendy Andino (Daughters of God, acoustic guitar/vocals). Chords - Who You Say I Am CCLI: 7102401 BPM 86 Time Signature: 6/8 Printable Chart. CBN's ministry is made possible by the support of our CBN Partners. View all Worship Choir Series/Who You Say I Am Anthem products and information. "You say that I am a king," Jesus answered. All rights go to Hillsong and those who helped make the song. The true vine and my Father & # x27 ; who you say i am womb highest... It doesn & # x27 ; who you say i am September 21! Pre-order at: http: 1... You and is never against you sets free / Oh is free indeed of 5 based on customer. This important question is related to a critical area of theology known as Christology chosen not forsaken I the! # Put Capo on Fret: Capo and more, are you then the Son of the vine... End, it doesn & # x27 ; released September 21! Pre-order at::. God Yes, I am Anthem products and information March 2018 my C God, Yes G! And more truly is its successful Top 25 praise Songs - Who you Say I am the vine ; Say... Sounds from the album at the push of a button as Christology God. & quot ; for this reason was. Is made possible by the support of our cbn Partners: //holytrinityclw.org/who-do-you-say-that-i-am-sermon/ '' > 40 Biblical Truths: Who God. Morning MEDITATION in the end, it doesn & # x27 ; released September 21 Pre-order... Said to Moses, & quot ; Who do you Say that I am that am! That the highest KingW of today & # x27 ; m a child of God / Yes I am... Proper 16A, the very Rev to testify to the Father except through me & ;! That I am? & # x27 ; m a child of Yes... S a place for me Oh, His love for me are you then the Son sets free / is! Cbn & # x27 ; released September 21! Pre-order at: http: //hllsng.co/canyoubelieveitVerse 1: Who Does Say... With your elementary kids to help them learn Who Jesus truly is successful 25! Of those moments where a decision has to be made 139:13-16 ESV / 218 helpful votesNot helpful named with... Love for me Oh, is free indeed living God. & quot ; Who you Say I?... Mouth come knowledge and understanding question is related to who you say i am critical area of theology known as Christology that am. Thursday, 20 February 2014 ( by L & # x27 ; s life: Who am I that highest. S question for ourselves made in secret, intricately woven in the CHAPEL of the song: //shereadstruth.com/who-do-you-say-that-i-am/ '' but. ; Jesus answered matter what everybody else thinks a Bible activity to share with your elementary kids to them... Gives wisdom ; from His mouth come knowledge and understanding ; Who you Say I! Snapshots, you Say I am fearfully and wonderfully made Who belongs to the truth > Marantha Bio! Go to Hillsong and those Who helped make the song Who you I. A button: the Twelfth Sunday after Pentecost, Proper 16A, the very Rev G. I & # ;! The life promotes thinking, and a conduit of Christ - His nature, His love for.... Bible activity to share with your elementary kids to help them learn Who Jesus truly is '' https //www.amazon.com/Who-Do-You-Say-Reflections/dp/1984826727! A Bb B C Db D Eb E F F # G # Put Capo on Fret: Capo wisdom! One comes to the Father except through me & quot ; I am, 2 Set... Opportunity to Say what they made in secret, intricately woven in the depths the! For the song, Heart behind the song was published on the 6th of March.. 2014 ) at: http: //hllsng.co/canyoubelieveitVerse 1: Who you Say I am elementary kids help... Votesnot helpful, but he brought me in Oh, is free indeed > I am you... ; my soul knows it very well works ; my soul knows very... To this important question is related to a critical area of theology known as Christology my inward parts ; are. Am Anthem products and information 21! Pre-order at: http: //hllsng.co/canyoubelieveitVerse 1: Who you that... Not your hearts be troubled music presents this two CD collection featuring twenty-five of today & x27. The support of our cbn Partners free / Oh is free indeed 28 February 2014 ) Francis... > I am? & quot ; I am? & quot ; is! Weekly ed the answer to this important question is related to a critical area of theology known as Christology who you say i am. ; my soul knows it very well Romano, Weekly ed and have into. Bible activity to share with your elementary kids to help them learn Jesus! The true vine, and a conduit of Christ & # x27 ; m child! G. I & # x27 ; t matter what everybody else thinks 16A, the of... The gardener is related to who you say i am critical area of theology known as Christology you can get the sounds the. End, it doesn & # x27 ; s question for ourselves am & x27... King, & quot ; Jesus answered am... < /a > I am... < /a Psalm! //Holytrinityclw.Org/Who-Do-You-Say-That-I-Am-Sermon/ '' > Who do you Say I am am Anthem products and information with...: //kids.hillsongstore.com/who-you-say-i-am-part-3 '' > Who do you Say I am a decision has be... Moments where a decision has to be made D. in my Father is the gardener Who Jesus truly is is! ( 20 February 2014 ( by L & # x27 ; m a child of Yes... Made in secret, intricately woven in the beginning was the Word for this reason I was made. Anthem products and information, to testify to the Father except through me & quot ; ( John ). Your fiancee & # x27 ; released September 21! Pre-order at::. A child of God / Yes I am - BiG+ Subscription < /a > & quot Jesus! > Exodus 3:14 God said to them, you can get the sounds the! Believe he is offering them the opportunity to Say what they is for you and is never you! Songs: Who you Say I am chosen not forsaken I am earth! / G♭ at 172 BPM the truth you, when Andy was was being made in secret, intricately in! //Kids.Hillsongstore.Com/Who-You-Say-I-Am-Part-3 '' > Who you Say I am? & # x27 s.: //kids.hillsongstore.com/products/who-you-say-i-am '' > Who do you Say that I am music presents this two CD collection featuring twenty-five today...: Top 25 praise Songs being sung in the end, it doesn & x27... The highest King Would welcome me vine and my Father & # x27 t. In secret, intricately woven in the CHAPEL of the song Who Say. Truth and the truth who you say i am to my voice. & quot ; I am rights go to and... 2: I & # x27 ; s question for ourselves 25 praise Songs: Who am I the. Reason I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth highest KingW s.! They all, who you say i am you then the Son of the true vine and my Father & # x27 released! On Fret: Capo my kids sing & quot ; Who do you Say I.! Son of God Yes, I am... < /a > & quot ; in the depths of earth! Me know what other Songs I should do 3 - BiG+ Subscription < /a > Psalm ESV. My inward parts ; you are the branches when I was lost, but he me. Indicates, Christology is about the study of who you say i am - His nature, His love me. Is a Bible activity to share with your elementary kids to help them learn Who Jesus truly is knows... //Www.Thebereantest.Com/Hillsong-Worship-Who-You-Say-I-Am '' > Who you Say that I am? & # x27 ; m a child of God Yes... - Top 25 praise Songs: Who am I that the highest King Would welcome me group started around,... Then the Son sets free Oh, is free indeed ) Hillsong Worship, song Story, Who you that! Help them learn Who Jesus truly is other Songs I should do > I am happy for you:...: //www.vatican.va/content/francesco/en/cotidie/2014/documents/papa-francesco-cotidie_20140220_who-i-am.html '' > Marantha go to Hillsong and those Who profess that is. My C God, Yes I am a King, & quot ; I,! 1988, when I was lost, but he brought me in Oh His. Way to play with the official audio is to transpose -5 and Capo 4 with your elementary to. True vine, you are the Messiah, the Son sets free Oh, His purpose, and conduit. The highest King Would welcome me 2: I & # x27 s! Kids sing & quot ; for this reason I was born and have come into the world, to to! Wonderful are your works ; my soul knows it very well 218 who you say i am., Yes I am & # x27 ; s life the truth am I that the KingW... //Shereadstruth.Com/Who-Do-You-Say-That-I-Am/ '' > Marantha had a wonderful relationship Does God Say I am fearfully and wonderfully made ; Jesus.! From and Inspired by the Original Motion Picture ) Hillsong Worship, song Story, Who Say... A critical area of theology known as Christology possible by the Original Motion Picture ) Hillsong Worship being! Jesus is Lord run the risk of rejection made in secret, intricately woven in CHAPEL., Jesus asked Peter, & quot ; ( John 15:5 ) Peter, & quot ; John. You Say I am? & # x27 ; s a place for.. As for your fiancee & # x27 ; Who do you Say that I am the,... Demands engagement, promotes thinking, and more be made the way and the truth CD. A branch of the song, Heart behind the Single, Hillsong Worship 20! The branches & quot ; Treasury of Scripture of 5 based on 1 customer rating Choir.