Linaro Releases Several older branches were actively supported in the past. It is based on Linux kernel 5.13.9. Overview. Contribute to varigit/variscite-bsp-platform development by creating an account on GitHub. 2.1.1. Yocto was updated to 3.1.4 (dunfell) release; Boot to Qt stack was updated to use Qt 6.0.1; Boot to Qt 6.0.0. . New Release: Yocto Dunfell v1.2 for VAR-SOM-MX8X modules. This cannot be undone. Yocto Project Mailing Lists: Related mailing lists provide a forum for discussion, patch submission and announcements. Please see the corresponding sections below for details. Release Build for Turris-Omnia: The Processor Software Development Kit (Processor-SDK) for Linux provides a fundamental software platform for development, deployment and execution of Linux based applications and includes the following: 2.1.2. What's New. The page that you are reading now has the release notes for EasyOS Dunfell-series on x86_64 PCs, also debuting in 2021. Release Notes - Yocto Project A couple of reasons. Revision 1.8: April 2015: Released with the Yocto Project 1.8 . zeus. thud. EasyOS Dunfell-series 3.1.15 - distro.ibiblio.org Yocto Dunfell Release for i.MX6/i.MX7 Platforms. This release includes our latest 5.4 kernel. The branch stable/dunfell-nut always contains the 'work in progress' patches. http://downloads.yoctoproject.org/releases/yocto . Release Notes — Processor SDK Linux for AM65X Documentation. . SDK Installer. Release date: 02/08/2021. Features. The upgrade brought new functionality to support changes like a 64-bit time_t type. This allows us to align our roadmap and release schedule with the Yocto Project and provide our customers with releases faster and simplify their maintenance. Features. I am using "genericx86-64", which is good for PCs. This README file contains information on building and booting Yocto Project*-based BSP on Intel IoT platforms. Cloud Gateway Release Notes 21.07.. Predix Edge Release Notes 2.7.0. The Processor Software Development Kit (Processor-SDK) for Linux provides a fundamental software platform for development, deployment and execution of Linux based applications and includes the following: 2.1.2. Kernel: Updated from version 5.4.85 to 5.4.142; Fixed Ethernet clock to 125 MHz; Yocto meta-layers: Update all meta-layers to the latest Dunfell revisions; External Information Release notes Developers info: DART-MX6, VAR-SOM-MX6, VAR-SOM-SOLO/DUAL The Processor Software Development Kit (Processor-SDK) for Linux provides a fundamental software platform for development, deployment and execution of Linux based applications and includes the following: Bootloaders, Linux Kernel & Filesystem. Yocto Machine Configuration Table. Hello, We are pleased to announce the Yocto Project 3.1.10 (dunfell-23..10) Release is now available for download. Release date: December, 2020; Supported until: see Supported Platforms. Their details are documented in the Yocto wiki. 3.2 release notes: Yocto Project 3.1 Dunfell 23.0 Steve Sakoman Yocto_3.1_Features: Yocto_3.1_Schedule: Yocto_Project_v3.1_Status: Yocto_3.1_Overall_Test_Plan: 3.1 qa run history: 3.1 release notes: Yocto Project 3.0 Zeus 22.0 Armin Kuster/Anuj Mittal Yocto_2.8_Features: Yocto_2.8_Schedule: Yocto_Project_v2.8_Status: Yocto_2.8_Overall_Test_Plan . Additional Release Updates. What's new in this release. The Yocto Project release cycle lasts roughly six months. A few years ago, I created "oe-qky-src", a port of OpenEmbedded cross-compiler build system, with recipes to build nearly all the packages required for woofQ -- the latter is the build system for Quirky Linux or EasyOS. Release Notes - 2021 - M10RDK Reference Platform (RFP) Version: 1.20. The Linaro OpenEmbedde RPB version 20.10 for the Robotics RB5 platform supports the following features: It is based on the OpenEmbedded / Yocto Project release 3.1.2 (aka dunfell). A Yocto Project® typical release content New Yocto Project features Test infrastructure changes Automation changes Architectures added/removed Bug fixes for issues reported to . These branches should still be stable, but they have not been updated for some time and are no longer . The same recipes for Yocto Project 3.3 are going to be upstreamed and made available on the next release of the Yocto Project release. The files available to you in that branch exactly match the repository's files in the "dunfell" development branch at the time of the Yocto Project yocto-3.1 release. Highlights: Based on the Yocto Dunfell release; Based on the new 5.0.0 BSP (in development); Support for Colibri iMX8QXP 2GB WB IT V1.0B, Colibri iMX8QXP 2GB WB IT V1.0B and Colibri iMX8DX 1GB V1.0B; Improvements for TorizonCore Builder tool The Linaro OpenEmbedde RPB version 21.08 for the Snapdragon 845C supports the following features: It is based on the OpenEmbedded / Yocto Project release 3.1.10 (aka dunfell). This release includes our latest 5.4 kernel. OpenEmbedded/Yocto Dunfell meta-quirky first release. The system has been upgraded to Yocto Dunfell 3.1. We are pleased to announce a new Yocto release Dunfell for our Nitrogen6/7 family of SBCs and SOMs based on i.MX6/7 processors. SoM Quarterly; Apalis iMX8----Apalis iMX8X----Colibri iMX8X: BSP: 5.3.0 Kernels: downstream based NXP BSP L5.4.70_2.3.2 Yocto: 3.1 / Dunfell U-Boot: downstream based NXP 2020.04 SCFW firmware: based on imx-scfw-porting-kit 1.7.3 SCU firmware: NXP i.MX SECO 3.8.1 TF-A firmware: based on NXP BSP L5.4.70_2.3.2 Release: 07/2021 Warning: not a production release, since the hardware is still in . SBC-RZN1D mit Renesas R9A06G032----- -----If you require any other feature, please contact emtrion! Yocto 3.1 with WebUI JST migration Support in RPI(Model 3B+/3B) target platform - REFPLTB-862 Remote Management Support With HTTPS in RDKB RPI target platform - REFPLTB-893 TR-069 Support for RPI - REFPLTB-899 Telemetry- Cron Expression Support for Turris Omnia - REFPLTB-866 Extensible SDK (eSDK) support on Dunfell Turris -REFPLTB-584 . Are you sure you wish to delete this message from the message archives of yocto@lists.yoctoproject.org? To try and keep things simple, all three, the Dunfell-series on Pi4 and the Dunfell-series and Buster-series on the PC, all are (approximately) sync'ed at the same version number. Edge Software and Services Release Notes. To try and keep things simple, all three, the Dunfell-series on Pi4 and the Dunfell-series and Buster-series on the PC, all are (approximately) sync'ed at the same version number. Yocto Dunfell Release for i.MX8 Platforms We are pleased to announce a new Yocto release Dunfell for our Nitrogen8 family of SBCs and SOMs based on i.MX8 processors. Release Notes Click on a module name to show or hide specific data! ¶. Yocto Project® Latest Release 3.4.1 "Honister" December 12, 2021. Description: Update to the OpenEmbedded Thud resp. Broadband. $ git checkout tags/yocto-3.1 -b my-yocto-3.1 Switched to a new branch 'my-yocto-3.1' The previous Git checkout command creates a local branch named my-yocto-3.1. New and changed features in the 20.10 release. My example deals with: Yocto Project release 3.1 (Codename Dunfell) , Release Date April 2020, Long Term Support. . emtrion Yocto Layers Dunfell(v20210208) . Yocto Layer for Flutter related artifacts. Please check the known issues section, the latest copy of this file from the git master branch may have newer/updated information that was not known at the time of release. Overview. Release 08.00.00¶. July 28, 2020. Revision 1.5: October 2013: Released with the Yocto Project 1.5 Release. Currently under Test/Development. What's new in this release. A release matrix that summarizes versions of Yocto/OpenEmbedded, the Linux kernel and U-Boot, and release dates for Toradex Embedded Linux releases is provided in a separate article: Embedded Linux Release Matrix; Release Notes. Ongoing development is now focused on the x86_64 Dunfell-series. Variscite BSP platform. RDK-C rdk-next Yocto 3.1 dunfell build for Raspberrypi; Video. The Processor Software Development Kit (Processor-SDK) for Linux provides a fundamental software platform for development, deployment and execution of Linux based applications and includes the following: Bootloaders & Filesystems. Release L4.9.88_2.0.0-ga is released for Yocto Project 2.4 (Rocko). So, running EasyOS, with 'devx' SFS loaded, you download 'dunfell-20211211.tar.gz', to a ext4 partition with over 300GB free space. Important note(s) about this release. The files available to you in that branch exactly match the repository's files in the "dunfell" development branch at the time of the Yocto Project yocto-3.1 release. With the Yocto Project announcement of LTS, we decided to move as fast as possible to Yocto Project 3.1 LTS (Dunfell) without releasing any production versions of BSP 4.0. None. Broadband. The recipes and patches in meta-imx are upstreamed to the community layers. Release Notes; ECI Build Targets. Release date: 07/20/2021. It is based on Linux kernel 5.9-rc8. Features. Modules: DART-MX8M-MINI , VAR-SOM-MX8M-MINI These are the new features, enhancements, and known and resolved issues for the 2.7.0 release of Predix Edge. 2.1. Below you will…. EDIT 2020-10-14: I have decided to abandon the gatesgarth build and stay with dunfell release of OE. Scheduled for the end of March 2021 in Release Candidate 1, the Yocto Dunfell LinRT Helium BSP v3.0-rc1 i.MX6Q/DL, i.MX 8M and i.MX 8M-mini platforms is testing since the beginning of 2021… Notes : The source code accesses for Yocto Dunfell LinRT BSP v3.0-rc1 revision will be reserved for the HelpDesk Premium Subscriptions. warrior. Release LF5.10.52_2.1. Broadband. Contribute to varigit/variscite-bsp-platform development by creating an account on GitHub. Yocto Project Wiki: The Yocto Project Wiki provides additional information on where to go next when ramping up with the Yocto Project, release information, project planning, and QA information. Release date: 10/27/2021 Variscite is pleased to inform about the Yocto Dunfell release v1.7 for its i.MX8M Mini System on Modules. Alias Description Target Distribution Kernel Version ECI-B Linux PREEMPT_RT Base essential image . Licensing. The "Yocto" project tends to get most attention, however, it is really just a layer in OpenEmbedded. Yocto Project 2.6 release. This version of the Yocto Project Board Support Package (BSP) Developer's Guide is for the 3.1 release of the Yocto Project. It is based on proprietary firmware released by the board manufacturer, Thundercomm. Previous Next. 2.1. This BSP releases supports the phyCORE-AM65x Development Kit and also allows configuration options for different SOMs to be used with the kit carrier board (PCM-941). The changes to support this branch are mostly under the hood, and therefore there are no significant new features in this release. . HERE OTA Connect currently supports the following branches: dunfell. Revision 1.6: April 2014: Released with the Yocto Project 1.6 Release. Note: In theory Swift Shader (CPU render) engine builds should work with the right build flags. This is the first release for RB5 platform. We are pleased to announce a new Yocto release Dunfell for our Nitrogen6/7 family of SBCs and SOMs based on i.MX6/7 processors. Release Notes. The initial document released with the Yocto Project 1.4 Release. MESA upgrade to 20.3.2. Yocto dunfell support released. It is based on Linux kernel 5.10-rc5. There are several mailing lists . 2.1. Yocto 3.1 with WebUI JST migration Support in RPI(Model 3B+/3B) target platform - REFPLTB-862 Remote Management Support With HTTPS in RDKB RPI target platform - REFPLTB-893 TR-069 Support for RPI - REFPLTB-899 Telemetry- Cron Expression Support for Turris Omnia - REFPLTB-866 Extensible SDK (eSDK) support on Dunfell Turris -REFPLTB-584 . Today we released support for the dunfell branch from the Yocto Project. The upgrade included updates to open-source tools, libraries, and the GNU Compiler Collection (GCC) toolchain. RDK MANAGEMENT, LLC CONFIDENTIAL AND PROPRIETARY. The Keith & Koep Yocto Dunfell release is derived from the Garz & Fricke GIT-project. Previous Next. Overview. Notes Learn more on https: . Processor SDK 8.0 Release has following new features: First release on 2021 LTS 5.10 kernel, 2021.01 U-Boot The page that you are reading now has the release notes for EasyOS Dunfell-series on x86_64 PCs, also debuting in 2021. is released for Yocto Project 3.3 (Hardknott). OpenBMC Release Notes. It is based on Linux kernel 5.13.9. Because of the way we've automated the site, you can't search to find them. Yocto Project Summit. This approach will save you a good deal of time and aggrevation. The new 3.3 ("Hardknott") version of The Yocto Project ( https://yoctoproject.org ), a system to build embedded Linux distributions, has been released on April 19, 2021. Read through the Yocto November 2021 Summit slides. Read more about the Releases of the Yocto Project here: Releases The Linaro OpenEmbedded RPB release 21.08 is based on OpenEmbedded and provides developers with a reference set of images including Xorg, Wayland/Weston as well as console only configurations. Modules: VAR-SOM-MX8X. The Linaro OpenEmbedde RPB version 20.12 for the Robotics RB5 platform supports the following features: It is based on the OpenEmbedded / Yocto Project release 3.1.3 (aka dunfell). Licensing. 03 Nov 2021. Last night I did a complete recompile, and it took 16½ hours to compile the 850+ packages. Additional Release Updates. WoofQ is a derivative of Woof2, as is woof-CE that is used to build the . As part of Garz & Fricke Group, we share GIT repositories between Garz & Fricke GmbH and Keith & Koep GmbH with own branches, which are synchronized on regular basis. SoM Quarterly; Apalis iMX8----Apalis iMX8X----Colibri iMX8X: BSP: 5.3.0 Kernels: downstream based NXP BSP L5.4.70_2.3.2 Yocto: 3.1 / Dunfell U-Boot: downstream based NXP 2020.04 SCFW firmware: based on imx-scfw-porting-kit 1.7.3 SCU firmware: NXP i.MX SECO 3.8.1 TF-A firmware: based on NXP BSP L5.4.70_2.3.2 Release: 07/2021 Warning: not a production release, since the hardware is still in . Yocto has a number of release branches. New Features: Yocto was updated to 3.1.3 (dunfell) release; Boot to Qt stack was updated to use Qt 6.0.0; Qt is now built using the new meta-qt6 Yocto layer Yocto Project® Latest Release 3.4.1 "Honister" December 12, 2021. For the Impatient This release includes our latest 5.4 kernel. The page that you are reading now has the release notes for EasyOS Dunfell-series on x86_64 PCs, also debuting in 2021. 2 Release notes 2.1 What's new The table below shows Yocto branches and corresponding Yocto versions. Release Notes for AM335X. The Yocto Project release cycle lasts roughly six months. Prior release tag notes are also listed here for completeness. Concise, high-level release notes are published on the News section of toradex.com: Release Notes — Processor SDK Linux for AM65X Documentation. For the Azure Sphere 20.10 release, we upgraded the Yocto Project to the latest 3.1 LTS Dunfell release. - Drop support for the Apalis T30 and Colibri T20/T30/VF. Below you will…. The same recipes for Yocto Project 2.4 are going to be upstreamed and made available on the next release of the Yocto Project release. The build was on an external usb3 SSD, so the usb would have been a bottleneck. We are pleased to announce a new Yocto release Dunfell for our Nitrogen6/7 family of SBCs and SOMs based on i.MX6/7 processors. Yocto Dunfell. July 28, 2020. The OpenBMC project now has a regular release cycle with stable branches starting with the 2.6 release. Release Notes; Choose ECI Targets. There are many more new features, upgrades, and bug fixes. The Linaro OpenEmbedde RPB version 21.08 for the Snapdragon 410E supports the following features: It is based on the OpenEmbedded / Yocto Project release 3.1.10 (aka dunfell). Yocto 3.1 with WebUI JST migration Support in RPI(Model 3B+/3B) target platform - REFPLTB-862 Remote Management Support With HTTPS in RDKB RPI target platform - REFPLTB-893 TR-069 Support for RPI - REFPLTB-899 Telemetry- Cron Expression Support for Turris Omnia - REFPLTB-866 Extensible SDK (eSDK) support on Dunfell Turris -REFPLTB-584 . 2.1.1. We are pleased to announce the TorizonCore 5..-devel-202009 September monthly release for Toradex's System on Modules.. Be warned it won't work out of the box. Below you will find the download link for the images as well as detailed instructions for the build including a features set. Read through the Yocto November 2021 Summit slides. Table 1. 2: User Manual: Broadband - RPI, Turris Omnia. ECI provides several targets that can be built. Yocto Dunfell Release for i.MX6/i.MX7 Platforms. Dunfell Q4 2020 Quarterly Release. This file (and its contents) are the intellectual property of RDK Management, LLC. RDK-V rdk-next Yocto 3.1 dunfell build for Raspberrypi; The wiki links provided here give the Linux commands to setup Yocto Project build framework's workspace and to generate RDK images. The release notes have more details. Description: Update the SCFW according to the release notes of the new NXP L5.4.70-2.3.0 release. It is based on proprietary firmware pre-flashed by the board manufacturer, Thundercomm. This release includes our latest 5.4 kernel. Yocto Project Summit. Release: dunfell-fslc-5.4-2.1.x-mx8x-v1.1 You then expand the tarball: # tar -xf . It is based on proprietary firmware available on Qualcomm Developer Network or 96boards.org. This release includes our latest 5.4 kernel. 3.3.4 "Hardknott" November 18, 2021 3.2.4 "Gatesgarth" May 17, 2021 3.1.12 LTS "Dunfell" November 30, 2021 . Yocto Poky 3.1 (Dunfell) v5.4.61 Here is a feature matrix comparison of the . Available Yocto versions Yocto branch Yocto version dunfell YP 3.1-LSDK 2004 zeus YP 3.0-LSDK 1909 warrior YP 2.7-LSDK 1906 thud YP 2.6-LSDK 1809 sumo YP 2.5-LSDK 1806 3.3.4 "Hardknott" November 18, 2021 3.2.4 "Gatesgarth" May 17, 2021 3.1.12 LTS "Dunfell" November 30, 2021 . Yocto Dunfell is the first Long Term Support (LTS) release of the Yocto Project. Most targets share the same core features but differ in key technologies such as hypervisor virtualization, kernel version, development tool-chain, and graphical windowing system. Setup scripts. This Getting Started Guide will provide the essential information on what is the Edge Controls for Industrial package, how to download it and build 5 different Edge Controls for Industrial OS images, and how to install these images. ¶. Yocto 3.1.2 Dunfell. The latter have been used to build EasyOS for the Raspberry Pi4, and first official release, 2.6.1, was in January 2021. 2.1.1. Recommended development flow starts with making an embedder run on desktop, then target. If you're looking for release notes, you'll find them on the Software/Downloads page. Choose what release interests you, and the appropriate release information will be available. $ git checkout tags/yocto-3.1 -b my-yocto-3.1 Switched to a new branch 'my-yocto-3.1' The previous Git checkout command creates a local branch named my-yocto-3.1. Variscite is pleased to inform about the Yocto Dunfell release for its i.MX6 System on Modules. Released August 2021. Variscite is pleased to inform about the Yocto Dunfell v1.2 release for the VAR-SOM-MX8X System on Module. SDK installer. Variscite is pleased to inform about the Yocto Dunfell v1.1 release for the VAR-SOM-MX8X System on Module. Developer Network or 96boards.org the Yocto Project 3.3 are going to be upstreamed and made available on the release. //Software-Dl.Ti.Com/Processor-Sdk-Linux/Esd/Am65X/07_03_00_07/Exports/Docs/Devices/Am65X/Linux/Release_Specific_Release_Notes.Html '' > Linaro Releases < /a > OpenBMC release Notes — SDK! Is a derivative of Woof2, as is woof-CE that is used to the. Release date: December, 2020 ; Supported until: see Supported.! Stable/Dunfell-Nut always contains the & # x27 ; ll find them on the next release of OE recipes...: //software-dl.ti.com/jacinto7/esd/processor-sdk-linux-rt-jacinto7/08_00_00_08/exports/docs/devices/J7/linux/Release_Specific_Release_Notes.html '' > 2.1 for some time and are no significant new features in release... > Broadband changes like a 64-bit time_t type as is woof-CE that is used to build the this approach save! Is now focused on the x86_64 Dunfell-series SSD, so the usb would have been a.! You & # x27 ; s new in this release patch submission and announcements for... Poky 3.1 ( Dunfell ) v5.4.61 here is a derivative of Woof2, as is woof-CE is. Ota Connect Documentation < /a > features abandon the gatesgarth build and stay with Dunfell release is derived the. Archives - Boundary Devices < /a yocto dunfell release notes release Notes — Processor SDK Linux for J721e... < >... Libraries, and therefore there are no longer forum for discussion, patch submission and announcements Version Linux... Updates to open-source tools, libraries, and therefore there are no longer Project 2.4 are going to be and... Project 2.4 are going to be upstreamed and made available on Qualcomm Developer Network or 96boards.org time_t type:. On desktop, then target like a 64-bit time_t type creating an account on GitHub are under! About the Yocto Project Quick build < /a > Yocto 3.1.2 Dunfell ] < /a >.. 3.1.11 - distro.ibiblio.org < /a > Yocto Dunfell v1.2 release for its i.MX6 System on Module they not... Lists provide a forum for discussion, patch submission and announcements ; ll find them on the next of. Save you a good deal of time and are no significant new features, enhancements, therefore... Still be stable, but they have not been updated for some time and are no longer 2.7.0 Predix! Devices < /a > release LF5.10.52_2.1 Turris Omnia: # tar -xf and therefore there are no.. Dunfell-Series on x86_64 PCs, also debuting in 2021 Distribution Kernel Version ECI-B Linux PREEMPT_RT Base image... Provide a forum for discussion, patch submission and announcements Dunfell is the first Long Term support LTS... Linux for J721e... < /a > 2.1.4: Related Mailing Lists: Related Mailing Lists: Related Lists. For completeness branches: Dunfell then expand the tarball: # tar -xf Notes, you & # x27 meta-yocto... > release LF5.10.52_2.1 October 2014: Released with the Yocto Project release is! 2013: Released with the 2.6 release has been upgraded to Yocto Dunfell v1.2 release for i.MX8 Platforms - Devices. This approach will save you a good deal of time and aggrevation on desktop, then target 3.3 going... ( Hardknott ) is Released for Yocto Project release Poky 3.1 ( Dunfell ) v5.4.61 here a... # x27 ; patches ; Koep Yocto Dunfell [ KKwiki ] < /a > Yocto Project release for discussion patch. Of RDK Management, LLC variscite is pleased to announce a new Yocto release Dunfell for our Nitrogen6/7 family SBCs... Changes like a 64-bit time_t type J721e... < /a > Yocto Layer Flutter! Notes Click on a Module name to show or hide specific data for... Based on proprietary firmware pre-flashed by the board manufacturer, Thundercomm release for the VAR-SOM-MX8X System on Modules on... 21.07.. Predix Edge... < /a > Yocto Archives - Boundary Devices < /a > release 1.1 sbc-rzn1d Renesas! Feature, please contact emtrion in 2021 a bottleneck to abandon the gatesgarth build stay! Gcc ) toolchain recipes for Yocto Project release cycle lasts roughly six months, libraries, and and... Have been a bottleneck brought new functionality to support this branch are mostly under the hood, therefore... 3.1 LTS Dunfell release for its i.MX6 System on Modules updates to open-source tools, libraries, and therefore are. //Www.Ge.Com/Digital/Documentation/Edge-Software/R_Predix_Edge_Release_Notes_2.7.0.Html '' > issues with Downloading < /a > release Notes, you & # ;. Changes to support changes like a 64-bit time_t type detailed instructions for the VAR-SOM-MX8X System on Modules reading has!: //www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/documentation/get-started-with-edge-controls-for-industrial/frequently-asked-questions/issues-with-downloading.html '' > EasyOS Dunfell-series 3.1.11 - distro.ibiblio.org < /a > release Notes 2.7.0 a number of branches! Note: in theory Swift Shader ( CPU render ) engine builds should work with the Yocto 1.7! Instructions for the build was on an external usb3 SSD, so the usb would have a! 2020 ; Supported until: see Supported Platforms firmware pre-flashed by the board manufacturer,.! Release cycle lasts roughly six months also listed here for completeness first <. Good for PCs focused on the next release of OE //distro.ibiblio.org/easyos/amd64/releases/dunfell/3.0/release-notes.htm '' > EasyOS Dunfell-series 3.0 - distro.ibiblio.org /a... By the board manufacturer, Thundercomm significant new features, enhancements, and there! Development is now focused on yocto dunfell release notes next release of OE first release /a... Should work with the Yocto Project release Dunfell for our Nitrogen6/7 family of SBCs and SOMs based i.MX6/7... Dunfell for our Nitrogen6/7 family of SBCs and SOMs based on proprietary firmware available on the Software/Downloads page Sphere... Easyos Dunfell-series on x86_64 PCs, also debuting in 2021 updated for some time are... Show or hide specific data link for the images as well as detailed instructions for the Dunfell branch the. Announce a new Yocto release Dunfell for our Nitrogen6/7 family of SBCs and SOMs based on proprietary pre-flashed...: in theory Swift Shader ( CPU render ) engine builds should work with the Dunfell! On GitHub new features in this release for i.MX8 Platforms - Boundary Devices < >... Turris Omnia the new features, enhancements, and the GNU Compiler Collection ( GCC ) toolchain usb. Build < /a > release Notes — Processor SDK Linux for AM65X... < /a Broadband... Tools, libraries, and the GNU Compiler Collection ( GCC ) toolchain '':. Name to show or hide specific data are mostly under the hood, and therefore there are significant! 1.7 release on Qualcomm Developer Network or 96boards.org has a regular release cycle lasts roughly six months -! Is based on i.MX6/7 processors to build the Dunfell v1.2 release for i.MX8 Platforms - Boundary Devices < >... The intellectual property of RDK Management, LLC from the Yocto Project to the community layers Linux Base... Link for the Azure Sphere 20.10 release, we upgraded the Yocto Project six months and therefore there are longer.: in theory Swift Shader ( CPU render ) engine builds should work with the release... Out of the Yocto Dunfell v1.2 release for the 2.7.0 release of the a! Boundary Devices < /a > features the latest 3.1 LTS Dunfell release of.... Account on GitHub for Flutter Related artifacts, we upgraded the Yocto Project [ KKwiki ] < /a Yocto. ; Fricke GIT-project the Apalis T30 and Colibri T20/T30/VF ; Supported until: see Supported Platforms Linaro. -- -If you require any other feature, please contact emtrion edit 2020-10-14: i have decided to abandon gatesgarth... ) v5.4.61 here is a derivative of Woof2, as is woof-CE that is used build! The OpenBMC Project now has a number of release branches to inform about the Project. And made available on Qualcomm Developer Network or 96boards.org proprietary firmware Released by the board manufacturer,.... There are no significant new features in this release will find the download for! Dunfell-Series on x86_64 PCs, also debuting in 2021 PREEMPT_RT Base essential image following branches: Dunfell: Manual... 1.7 release updated for some time and are no significant new features in this release: Released the... First Long Term support ( LTS ) release of the Yocto Project 1.7 release essential image 3.1 ( Dunfell v5.4.61... Released for Yocto Project 1.7 release upgrade included updates to open-source tools, libraries, and therefore there are longer! Or hide specific data engine builds should work with the Yocto Project (. Var-Som-Mx8X System on Modules from the Garz & amp ; Koep Yocto [... Yocto Dunfell v1.2 release for the Dunfell branch from the Garz & amp ; Koep Yocto release. Apalis T30 and Colibri yocto dunfell release notes Dunfell is the first Long Term support ( )! Platforms - Boundary Devices < /a > variscite BSP platform of OE - <...: //software-dl.ti.com/processor-sdk-linux/esd/docs/07_03_00_005/devices/AM335X/linux/Release_Specific_Release_Notes.html '' > Yocto Project 2.4 are going to be upstreamed and available. Support ( LTS ) release of OE KKwiki ] < /a > Broadband for! Upgrade included updates to open-source tools, libraries, and the appropriate release will. With Dunfell release for its i.MX6 System on Module no longer, ;! Cycle with stable branches starting with the right build flags tools, libraries, and the Compiler. A derivative of Woof2, as is woof-CE that is used to build the Yocto Layer for Related! Is Released for Yocto Project 1.8 work with the 2.6 release: Released with the Yocto Project.! Roughly six months Project to the community layers upgraded the Yocto Project 3.3 going. //Distro.Ibiblio.Org/Easyos/Amd64/Releases/Dunfell/3.0/Release-Notes.Htm '' > Linaro yocto dunfell release notes < /a > Broadband good for PCs the next release of Yocto...