A few year . all. ll new interior. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. 1950 Ford Custom Stock #3268-CHA 1950 Ford Custom for Sale Charlotte Showroom 5400 West WT Harris Blvd Charlotte, NC 28269 Local/International: (704) 598-2130 Toll-Free: (866) 542-8392 Hours: Tues - Fri: 9AM - 6PM EST Sat: 9AM - 5PM EST Email: [emailprotected] Atlanta Showroom 213 Thornton Rd Lithia Springs, GA 30122 Local/International: (678) 279-1609 Toll-Free: (877) 367-1835 Hours: Tues - Fri: 9AM - 6PM EST Sat: 9AM - 5PM EST Email: [emailprotected] Dallas/Fort Worth Showroom 5400 Sandshell Dr Fort Worth, TX 76137 Local/International: (817) 764-8000 Toll-Free: (855) 877-2707 Hours: Tues - Fri: 9AM - 6PM CST Sat: 9AM - 5PM CST Email: [emailprotected] Tampa Showroom 4610 Pet Lane Lutz, FL 33559 Local/International: (813) 501-1630 Hours: Tues - Fri: 9AM - 6PM EST Sat: 9AM - 5PM EST Email: [emailprotected] VEHICLE SPECIFICATIONS ENGINE: 350 V8 BODY STYLE : Coupe TRANSMISSION: 3 Speed Automatic EXTERIOR COLOR: ODOMETER READING: 2506 INTERIOR COLOR : Gray VEHICLE FEATURES & OPTIONS Defrost, AM Radio, Air Conditioning, Cloth Interior, Heat, Power Steering SELLER REMARKS This handsome 1950 Ford Custom two-door coupe is exactly what you're looking for, when your preference is for hot rods with a hint of stealthy goodness. Coilovers (Casual Cruiser to ProTouring) or Airbags (Lay Frame/Rocker, Adjustable On-The-Fly Ride Height). 239 Cu. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. If for any reason you buy a vehicle from us and do not follow through because of any fault but ours, we expect payment of $500 for wasted time and loss of sale. FIAT 124 Spider FIAT 500c Honda S2000 138.00 listings Infiniti G37 . This 1951 Ford Coupe, called a Shoebox, has had the works done to it. - All glass is good. 50 Chevy. 93 sold The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. If for any reason you buy a vehicle from us and do not follow through because of any fault but ours, we will expect payment of $500 for wasted time and loss of sale. Third party inspections are to take place prior to a vehicles shipment or delivery. 305 bored out toa 310. Bagged chopped bill hines, Chopped 1951 shoebox ford Kustom 327 Carson Top Convertible Leadsled HOT ROD 51, 1950 Ford Custom Hot Rod Shoebox Chopped Rat Rod, Reluctant sale of my 1951 ford custom car. flagstaff for sale "1950 ford" - craigslist . 00. Find your dream car today. This automobile is located in Southport , CT 06890 Fee and Tax Information: There are no additional fees applied. no favorites. WOULD MAKE A GREAT HOT ROD! no hidden. for sale. Use your brain and do not depend on somebody coming along to bail you out. all. account. CL. Feel free to call 203 256 9800 or email [emailprotected] if we can answer any of your questions. Having two water temperature guages, one for each side, helps you keep the car from overheating. 40,000+ classic cars for sale right now. 1949 1950 1951 Ford Custom Chopped Shoebox full restoration, 1951 Ford Custom Chopped Led Sled Shoebox w/ complete motor package, 1949 1950 1951 Shoebox Ford Custom Chopped Lowered Convertible Carson Top Kustom, 1949 1950 1951 Shoebox Ford Custom Chopped Lowered Convertible Carson Top Beauty, 1951 Ford Shoebox Chopped & Bagged Air Ride Lead Sled Custom Business Coupe, 1949 Ford custom coupe chopped up shoebox lead sled 1949 1950 1951 1952 Mercury, 1951 ford shoebox cover car!! In Easley, South Carolina, this pretty 1951 Ford two door is waiting for its new caretaker. Flathead V-8. inland empire cars & trucks "ford shoebox" - craigslist. thanks. Lake pipes Car is shaved, side windows molded in, windshield shortened, frenched lights, nosed and decked, bagged front and back car Lay's frame with Accuair ride. searching. ! VIN HX66632 The Classic Car Gallery is proud to present this lovely 1949 Ford Club Coupe. . $59,000 . Feel free to call 203 256 9800 or email [emailprotected] if we can answer any of your questions.This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The rockers show some mild corrosion, but only on the surface. 1951 ford 2 door coupe. We've already alluded to something special under the hood, and you're probably already gone ahead to see the pictures of the 350 cubic-inch crate motor. She starts easily and the engine makes good torque and power. The remainder of the balance is due within one week. For Sale By. Condition. Click here for an estimate. Power brakes. Feel free to contact me for any additional information, photos, etc. 1951 ford shoebox v8 MAKE OFFER - $1,200 (iuka) craigslist - Map data OpenStreetMap 450 cr 956 make / manufacturer: Ford model name / number: shoebox You are looking at a wonderful 1951 Ford Coupe Convertible that is an absolutely rust free California car with factory continental kit included! No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. We also provide Financing, Insurance, and a Location Service all tailored to your specific needs.This auction is a legally binding contract to buy this vehicle. Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees) within 7 days of the close of the auction. I'm sure there's things I'm forgetting to list, so feel free to send me a message to get my number and I'll happily go over the car with you. . The paint is good with nice shine and luster. for sale. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle. Just call and we will have the answer or be able to get the answer for you. 13,500 1951 Ford Custom Deluxe Shoe box for sale in Tyler, TX 10,255 below average gasoline manual This very original 52 Ford is waiting for it's forever family. CL. Streetside Classic Cars bears no liability and shall be held harmless for any complications, expenses, or damages resulting from a failure to meet these terms as they have been set forth and established herein. for sale. four new WW tires. For great shirts~, High quality gauge. Are good repairing. for sale. The Classic Car Gallery, located in Southport, Connecticut, is a fully licensed and bonded Automobile Dealership specializing in the Sale, Purchase, and Consignment of Antique, Classic, and Exotic Automobiles. We export cars regularly and are familiar with export requirements. There will be no returns on any purchases whatsoever. This automobile is located in Southport , CT 06890 Fee and Tax Information: There are no additional fees applied. If you have any questions, please ask [emailprotected] before making any bid. I also have the original fender skirts, spare radios, spare steering wheel with horn ring, and a few other extra parts which are in the trunk. 1951 ford shoebox v8 MAKE OFFER $1,200 (nms > iuka) 186.7mi Jan 17 1951 Ford truck $28,500 (atl > Waco) 59.6mi $50 Jan 17 1951 ford car heater control $50 (knx > Kodak) 126.2mi $300 Jan 17 1951 ford front fender $300 (knx > Kodak) 126.2mi $175 Jan 16 1949 1951 Ford Shoebox 50 Windshield door Garnish mouldings $175 (lex > london) 189.1mi $2,000 Feel free to contact me for any additional information, photos, etc. no title. There are no other fees assessed, other than those taxes and fees required by the state when registering the vehicle. This vehicle is being sold as is considering it is 65+ years old. Thanks for looking! This has been one of the nicest driving classic cars I've ever owned. 1951 Ford F1 Pickup Truck Restored With 4,440 Miles. Price. 1949-1951 Ford Shoebox Fender Skirts. This car seriously turns heads and I have been told numerous times that this is probably the best chop that they have seen with slanted posts. louisville for sale "1951" - craigslist. GENERAL: Remember, this is used car and is being sold as-is, with any existing faults, whether known or unknown. 1949-1951 Ford For Sale | AutaBuy.com Find over 140 1949-1951 Fords currently listed for sale . Note: Your bid is binding, Please do not bid unless you are ready to purchase this automobile. 65 vehicles matched Now showing page 1 of 5. Many people have written us about the car and here is what have determined about the car. runk and inner door skins rhino lined. WOULD MAKE A GREAT HOT ROD! I have tried to describe this car as honestly as I can. Can demonstrate.Look at the pictures carefully please. This car handles well on the road as well as the freeway. This was built long ago.Engine RUNS and runs great. refresh the page. reading. An additional documentation fee of $199 will be added to the purchase price at the time of sale. 1949 1950 1951 Ford Shoebox Upper Trunk Lid Rubber Weatherstripping Seal (For: 1951 Ford) Brand New. The above description is accurate, to the best of my knowledge, but should not be relied upon to take the place of an inspection. Finished in Sea Mist Green over Gray cloth, this Shoebox is sure to turn heads and put a smile on anyones face. ! VIN HX66632 The Classic Car Gallery is proud to present this lovely 1949 Ford Club Coupe. She has the correct desirable 239 cid Flathead V8 mated to a 3 speed manual on the column. There is no warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In fact, this V8 appears pretty fresh, and already has a bunch of Edelbrock performance goodies installed, including the fined valve covers, air cleaner, and a four-barrel carburetor. About Us We are a registered automobile dealer in Plaistow NH, please call us with any questions at 603-382-0665 Check out our inventory at: www.eurocargarage.com www.eurocargarage.com EuroCarGarage146 Plaistow RoadPlaistow, New Hampshire 03865 2003-2015AutoRevo- All Rights Reserved Auction counter powered byAutoRevo Dealer Websites and eBay Templates Powered by AutoRevo. Price: $600 I am selling my 1975-77 Ford Maverick 8"rear end I've been saving. auto parts 24; . knoxville. for sale. I encourage your inspection BEFORE bidding. Body and Sheetmetal. All mechanical systems work as they should. 1949 Ford Custom DeLuxe Club Coupe powered by its Original 3.9L 239ci 8BA Flathead V8 and paired with a 3-Speed Manual Transmission. All mechanical systems work as they should. Can demonstrate.Look at the pictures carefully please. Similar Cars. for sale. It starts up quickly and strong, stops on a dime, cruises at high speed without issue, handles very well, doesn't leak a drop of oil, and sounds amazing! This car would fit nicely into a collection, or would be a good basis for a hot rod LEAD SLED. Transport We can arrange shipping in the U.S. and Canada and Almost any place in the whole world at the purchasers expense. The car comes with her correct original side skirts. If any question comes up, please pick up the telephone and call me at 603-608-2498 for the answer. We will send you an email notification, Cool artful i am a great mechanic design tshirts, Teerendings easily distracted by designs, Cool artful i am a great mechanic design t-shirts, Teerendings - easily distracted by designs, Drag racing gene winfield modesto ca kustom chop, Flathead roadster george sam barris sant ana drag. We offer a Full line of Quality Reproduction Parts for the 49-51 Shoebox Ford's to help you restore to original or build an early style custom We manufacture the new Steering wheels and lower grille trim for both the 1949 & 1950 Early Ford Store - San Dimas, California www.EarlyFordStore.com phone (909) 305-1955 We Ship World Wide Among others: or. This 1958 Ford Custom two-door sedan has the style of a street machine, and that was done on purpose $66,995 Tampa, FL Posted: Feb 20, 2023 7 1957 Ford Custom 1957 Ford Custom 2 Door Post For Sale $44,900 427 V8 Corvette Engine Muncie 4 Speed on floor 195 $44,900 Midlothian, TX Posted: Feb 19, 2023 25 1951 Ford Custom It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. dallas $150 2/7 . san diego. Note: Your bid is binding, Please do not bid unless you are ready to purchase this automobile. This 1951 ford. All mechanical systems work as they should. Our sales staff is very knowledgeable and can assist you in every aspect of the purchase. New Hot Rod AC/heat/defrost. Interior: - 6 Disc CD changer - Radio & Cassette player - Sound deadening matting under a brand new carpet - New interior including a new headliner - Custom inset gauges in the dash which includes two water gauges for each of the motors heads - If you've ever owned a flathead, you know about the overheating problem they can have if not well cared for and monitored. 1951 Ford Business Coupe. 55426, Minneapolis, Hennepin County, MN. Of course another reason why these show so well is all the brightwork that details everything, from the bullet-nose grille, to the trunk hinges. All the body work was done by a professional body shop, and the car is ready to paint. We have inspected the car, and the drum brakes work well and the car stops with authority. The car has four vintage replacement white wall tires that are in great shape. The Classic Car Gallery, located in Southport, Connecticut, is a fully licensed and bonded Automobile Dealership specializing in the Sale, Purchase, and Consignment of Antique, Classic, and Exotic Automobiles.