1965 Pontiac LeMans for sale (PA) - $19,000 '65 Pontiac Lemans 2 Door Post Sedan 45,000 Original Miles, Clean title.. Cars Doylestown 19,000 $ View pictures. The average 1966 Pontiac Tempest costs about $34,995. As it states in the description, shes 1966 Pontiac Le Mans NO RESERVE! no hidden. no favorites. Yes and no . It isnt a trailer queen, and thats why I like it. RULES: No profanity, politics, or personal attacks. Tonneau and boot covers. 24,995 1967 Pontiac Tempest. Classic cars for sale in the most trusted collector car marketplace in the world. 1967 Pontiac GTO for Sale + Read More. gasoline manual. north jersey for sale "pontiac lemans" - craigslist. . 15 results per page. Trees in ths pics are green so how old are the pics? Or subscribe without commenting. . For more information call our office at 903-891-0000. When you consider the trading price for a real-deal GTO, this LeMans starts to look better all the time, dont you think? Over the years, Pontiac graduated the LeMans moniker to its own model. philadelphia for sale "pontiac" - craigslist. phoenix. CLASSIC.COM is a trademark of CLASSIC.COM LLC. No exceptions. This is a classic that, until recently, had belonged to the same family from the day that it rolled off the showroom floor. This is a project car, front clip has been removed, but is stored inside and parts are complete. Mostly true. 67 Pontiac LeMans w/350hp Chevy Corvette Eng, Auto Trans, Holly Carb"Project Car. Category -. It needs floor pans 1966 Pontiac Le Mans Lemans Great Project to Restore or Make a GTO Tribute. $1,500. for sale. The day I was unloading it in the driveway, a GTO guy I knew (who by the way had one of the 17 1971 Judge convertibles) stopped and offered me $500 for the radio. Economical. CCL fills this need with no nonsense pricing, no high-pressure salesmen, and an honest, "good, bad, ugly", description approach. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. for sale. all. The engine and drive drain are in good running condition and no major engine work has ever been performed on it.$19,500 OBO Ad provided by OldCarOnline.com/cond>. Then it was painted, new carpets installed and put in the garage only to be driven once each month, to keep it in good running order, until we purchased it 14 years later in 1999. Looks like a nice car for the money. dallas. portland. philadelphia. There is really nothing scary in the photos. Newer upholstery. 1967 Pontiac Lemans Convertible. The le mans has fake vents in front of the rear wheels the G T O doesnt the le mans share the same taillights with the tempest the G T O is different. Interior is decent, except for headliner which needs replaced. Find your dream car today. While this LeMans may not burn rubber like its earlier brethren, the price is compelling. It looked good but I never thought of it as a true muscle car compared to what else you could buy in 72. refresh the page. Become a member to add images to your comments. . The Vin decodes the following 215 cu in 1969 Pontiac Le Mans convertible No Reserve! Ham Lake, MN 5 years at classiccars.com. for sale. Here on craigslist is a 1972 Pontiac LeMans GT hardtop with an asking price of $26,500. 1965 1966 1967 GTO Hoods Pontiac Lemans 1965 Pontiac Hoods. These are nice cruising cars. You can unsubscribe at any time. Whenever you want to see it again, you can find it in the menu. It is a running driving project car that has a lot of potential. Original owners manual bill of sale and all original interior. Im finally the guy i always make fun 1972 Pontiac Le Mans This is for the sale of a 1972 Pontiac Lemans Convertible. 6 bids Ending Tuesday at 5:40PM PST 1d 12h Local Pickup. At least nobody said they would put a 4 speed and a big block (no big block Pontiac) or a Hemi in it. That is the case with this 1967 Pontiac LeMans Convertible. Please Note. no favorites. greenville. Vehicle came with the inline 6 dual overhead ca, 3 speed on floor. since the picture of the engine has been taken, it has had a 650 4 brrl edelbrock carburetor installed and a performer RPM intake. These have been temporarily saved. Local Pickup. In 64 the bore size was reduced making it a true 326. portland for sale "Pontiac lemans" - craigslist. It was fun to hear the noise, but the reverb unit with the springs was mounted in the trunk, not up front! Plenty of care has been taken with plating and paint to bring this engine bay to show-ready condition. In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance. The seller obviously knows a bit about the car, why not take a few minutes to see if the engine turns over, pull off a valve cover to show the rockers and the general cleanliness (or not) of the engine? You would see a nice Tempest or Lemans and then the next year you would see the same owner driving an amazingly similar GTO. post. Interior Color. Sunfire. . Find your dream car today. This Lemans has a 326 engine with a 2 Barrel Carb, rated at 250 HP. Block (Service Replacement Block), ll other parts (intake,ehaust Manifolds ect.) Local Pickup. A non-refundable $500.00 deposit is due immediately. . Please Call Paul 604-834-4305Email: 1968xp383hp@gmail.com. Wanted! Streamliner. 1967 Pontiac LeMans Price $95,000 1970 Pontiac LeMans Price $32,963 1969 Pontiac LeMans . . all. for sale. over all a really nice original car have protect plate and owners manual and warrenty books thank you. Smh. area with a cheapo plastic fuel filter which are prone to leak. I would I had a 1966 GTO 4-speed Pontiac. State of Georgia will not Title Cars older than 1964. portland. Upon initial review, I was a bit turned off by this LeMans, it just looked too dismal. for sale. searching. refresh the page. portland for sale "1967" - craigslist. Service records for 30 years. auto . They can do anything they want with it. Sheboygan wi. gasoline blue manual. CALL(800)220-9683 Website www.wantedoldmotorcycles.com It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. Sounds like a lot 30 years ago, the engine was gone, but this was an AC, PS with tilt, PDB, column shift auto with bucket seats, no console, factory rally gauges, AM/FM, reverb, power antenna, posi, Rally ll wheels, roof rail courtesy lights and more. refresh results with search filters open search menu. This would be a nice car to build!! for sale. 1971 PONTIAC LEMANS GT 37 WITH ONLY 34OOO MILES ONRESTORE OR PARTS CAR. It is a GTO clone in blue paint and white interior Bucket Seats. for sale. post . 1967 Pontiac GTO Console. all. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Nut bolt restoration on rust free California car. Local Pickup. CALL(800)220-9683 Website www.wantedoldmotorcycles.com Actually, 67 GTOs came standard with a 335 hp 400. for sale. . A bit of wear and tear, but loved like a baby for 30 years. Also have a 6.0 Chevrolet engine and auto transmission out of a '05 Chevy truck that is set up for the car. Posted 2 days ago. Obviously, this a non-runner, it would be good to know if the engine will at least turnover. refresh results with search filters open search menu. $34,995. Engine compartment is clean and dry. 389 Pontiac block & CRANKSHAFT & HEADS. All Texas residents will pay TTL and applicable fees. This is said to be in very good condition and raises and lowers perfectly. chicago. Very good condition. account. for sale. Make sure if financing that your financial institution accepts the year and miles of this vehicle before bidding. fresno. greenville. auto parts 27; cars & trucks 6; auto wheels & tires 1; bicycles 1; business 1 + show 40 more 1 for sale. all boston. post. Local Pickup. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers The average price has decreased by -7.7% since last year. Manage Settings in. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. auto parts 253; cars & trucks 112; collectibles 22; books & magazines 16; auto wheels & tires 15 + show 40 more 90 1967 Pontiac lemans 6 cly 2 speed bucket seat 66k on car original drive line motor rebuild 5 k ago all new brakes wheel cylinders drums, brake lines new tires motor has new pistons rings bearing head done new water pump ,starter power steering power brakes everything works on car has factory am/fm radio car drives like new great gas mileage interior is in really nice shape no rips or tears one crack on dash pad car was repainted about 10 years ago . 1970 Pontiac Le Mans . Automatic Trans. The owner has had it for 3 years. V8 with a two-barrel carburetor putting out 160 hp. I remember when I lived in south Florida years ago. post. Electric fuel pump. Mesquite, Texas. All the work that went into the car and they couldnt put a metal fuel line on the car? Phoenix. Those were cool radios, my friends mom had a station wagon with the reverb and when we borrowed the car we would try to pick points in songs where we could hit the dash and hear that shattering spring noise. reserved. produced only 220 hp with a compression ratio of 8.2:1; a few years later, the same motor generated only 200 hp. no hidden. refresh results with search filters open search menu. 2016, 2017 and 2018. Sign up for our free daily email and youll never miss another find: Two Owner 83k Mile: 1977 Pontiac Trans Am. Interior, windows, grills, taillights, and all moldings are waiting for installation after car is painted. One owner/family for 30 years. It had a aluminum 6 cly, with a 4 bbl carb.. Hauled butt on a roll, but a little sluggish off the line. tucson for sale "lemans" - craigslist. Nice original car. or Best Offer. Pontiac Le Mans For Sale. 1967. 1967 Pontiac Catalina Stunning 4 speed Amazing Restoration!! Sign in now to prevent your Saved Listings from expiring. I raise my glass to the chap that restored this beauty! all portland. 114,000 miles. In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance. auto parts 48; cars & trucks 7 . Please do not select the option to buy the vehicle unless you are serious about owning this vehicle. I read these comments and I just dont get it. N, 1967 Pontiac Lemans / GTO Convertible tribute . Why were people idiots way back long ago when they parked a $50.00 car in a field? hudson valley. The Lemans is similar enough to the GTO that many people confuse them. 63 was the only year the 326 was a 336. no favorites. Hours of Operation: M-F: 9-6 CST SAT: 9-4 CST SUN: Closed Address: Classic Car Liquidators LLC 4501 W. Houston St. Sherman, TX 75092 1967 Pontiac LeMans Convertible $17,999.00 DETAILS VIN: 237677P114933 Year: 1967 Make: Pontiac Model: Le Mans Miles: 20349 miles Engine: 326 V8 Transmission: Turbo 400 Induction Type: 4 Barrel Interior: Blue Exterior: Blue Matching Numbers: No Wheels: 15 Inch Doors: 2 OPTIONS DOES IT WORK? refresh results with search filters open search menu. all. Some of paint has bubbled around rear window. For sale! The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. 26,900 1967 Pontiac Tempest. Lindsborg, KS. 3. It is actually a Lemans you can tell by the gills on the quarter panels. Very good condition. 1967 Pontiac Lemans for sale from eBay, Craigslist, Letgo, OfferUp, Amazon,.. Collectibles. Factory Mags. Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. Log In. You beat me to it! 1967 pontiac lemans convertible runs and drives needs restoration. Like the GTO, the LeMans was based on the A body Tempest but the GTO and the LeMans took divergent paths as they cottoned to two distinctly different markets. for sale. for sale. Set an alert to be notified of new listings. searching. Darn!!! The remainder is due within 7 days. Like the Chevy Nova SS born from the compact Chevy II, and the late-year Plymouth Barracuda based on the Valiant, the Pontiac LeMans had a humble start. We welcome dealers and the public. Parisienne. The interior is saddle vinyl. craigslist app; cl is hiring; loading. dallas for sale "pontiac lemans" - craigslist. account. There are no rips or tears and no visible edge wear. Continue with Recommended Cookies, 1962 Chevrolet Corvette3 days$33,750Bid Now, 1978 Chevrolet Corvette4 days$2,100Bid Now, 1971 Lincoln Continental Mark III5 days$3,000Bid Now, 1961 Volkswagen Samba Deluxe 23-Window8 days$5,000Bid Now. See prices, photos, and find dealers near you. for sale. Hemmings Motor News has been serving the classic car hobby since 1954. . . CL. all. Year: 1967 Make: Pontiac Model: Lemans Mileage: 129,000 miles Interior Color: Red Exterior Color: WhiteOriginal AM/FM Stereo.