To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. They are easy to source, less than $200 for a remanufactured unit, but then you have to worry about the condenser and evaporator if the system has been left open and exposed to everyday elements. And those handsome Pontiac Rally II wheels look as good here as they do on its siblings, wearing big 225/70/14 Cooper Cobra white-letter radials at all four corners. Other changes, such as the shift from two headlights to one, were minor. 1969 Pontiac Grand Prix with SJ option pack, Last edited on 14 February 2023, at 23:48, Transverse front-engine, front-wheel drive, Learn how and when to remove this template message, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, "Car of the Year Winners, 1949-Present - Motor Trend", "19972003 Pontiac Grand Prix: Full Review", "The Edge - Carmakers Hope To Get Leg Up From Rounder Vehicle", "Recall Watch: 207,542 Pontiacs and Buicks recalled due to engine fire fears", "GM recalls 1.4 million cars for fire risk after previous fix failed", "2004 Pontiac Grand Prix Review, Ratings, Specs, Prices, and Photos", "Concept Vehicle - Concept Car History - Chicago Auto Show", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Pontiac_Grand_Prix&oldid=1139402529, This page was last edited on 14 February 2023, at 23:48. 20% Off + FREE SHIPPING on Magnaflow Exhaust Systems, Mufflers, and other Performance Products. : m NOTICE TO ALL BUYERS: PLEASE UNDERSTAND WE DO NOT HOLD OR RESERVE CARS UNLESS YOU PAY A SECURITY DEPOSIT, CARS CAN BE SOLD AT ANYTIME, IF YOU PLAN A TRIP AND YOU DON'T WANT TO GIVE A DEPOSIT ON A PARTICULAR CAR THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN YOU WILL BE RISKING NOT TO GET THE CAR, WE STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU TALK TO OUR SALES DEPARTMENT BEFORE YOU BUY AIRFARE OR PLAN TO DRIVE TO OUR FACILITY. The seller set their BIN at $17,500, and 101 people are watching the listing. However below, later than you visit this web page, it will be hence no question easy to get as capably as download guide COMPLETE 1972 PONTIAC FACTORY REPAIR SHOP . It drives like a brand new car! Well on any color but white. Rear wheel wells (the last picture of drivers side wheel well is the worst part on the car) and under vinyl top, see pictures. Model Research. The intake and 4-barrel are stock spec, although the stock-style headers now feed a throaty stainless steel dual exhaust system. Are you sure you want to proceed? Pontiac offered luxury and performance and I miss the brand. By 1972, the era of full-sized luxury muscle was starting to die, just like the rest of the high-horsepower machines, but that didn't stop Pontiac from building cars like this ultra-cool 1972 Grand Prix Model J. $47,000 Dealership CC-1613100 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix Key facts 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix SJ specifications Sections Its backed up the only available transmission for 72, a Turbo-Hydramatic 400, three-speed automatic. Grey Coupe 400 Gasoline. Selling my 1972 Grand Prix Model J.The car shows 18500 miles, I believe that to be accurate, However, I cannot document. YOU COULD COMPLETELY DISS. condition: good cylinders: 8 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 48000 . Grand Prix collectors will want to seek out the four-speed cars with the high output 428-cid engine, though these will be exceedingly rare, and any such car should be accompanied with paperwork. The basic trim level for the Grand Prix was called "Model J"; the "SJ" trim designation was for "Sports J", and the "LJ" trim was the "Luxury J". 3 " X 2" SECTION WOULD NEED WELDED IN .A COUPLE SMALL HOLES UNDER WHERE THE VINYL TOP WAS (ROOF HAS BEEN COATED WITH POR15) A/C ,TACH,BUCKETS,CONSOLE CAR. Email me before bidding on rates outside the US if not in listing Shipping is done within 24 hours of receipt of payment Monday - Saturday. A wrap-around instrument panel was new and Pontiac advertising called it "aircraft-inspired" which might be a reach, but it sure looks good. 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix model J 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe Grey RWD Automatic model J. Its equipped with the original 400ci 4-bbl V8 en MAXmotive (833) 200-6848 Cheswick, PA 15024 (282 miles away) 2 22 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix Full size luxury cars started disappearing in 1972 and manufacturers were building personal luxury 2-door coupes with a combination of style and performance. Thank you for stopping by and have fun shopping at Jitty Kitty Closet Please email me through eBay Q&A at the bottom of the listing if you have a question. block was replaced with a fresh 455 CID.engine with a slightly hotter than stock cam, heads were redone however not with hardened seats, led add is necessary & an HEI distributor replaced the original points distributor, headers were also added. Sep 23, 2022 For Sale 20 Comments Rust-Free Survivor: 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix Model J Adam Clarke With some classic cars, their backstory or a previous owner can be just as fascinating as the vehicle itself. Pontiac was GMs sporty marque, and the Grand Prix offered the intermediate-size buyer a bunch of sporty extras including bucket seats and an aircraft-inspired wrap-around cockpit to bring all controls closer to the driver. Befitting a car of this one's stature, fit and finish are quite good, particularly with that massive hood sitting flush which is no small achievement. Sign up for our free daily email and youll never miss another find: V8 Swapped! BUCKET SEATS WOULD NEED RECOVERED,INTERIOR SUNBAKED,DASH CRACKED,BUT I HAVE A COMPLETE PRETTY MUCH MINT INTERIOR FROM A 75 GRAND PRIX,(60/40 FRONT SEAT) INCLUDING EXTRA DOORS AND WIRING HARNESS,IF POWER WINDOWS WERE DESIRED. The trunk is original and very spacious, but that also means that there are no secrets hiding under a mat, and you can see that this car is really clean. It has never needed any restoration work - it's all original including paint, top and interior. Please ask for the full description. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Pontiac grand prix built model salt flat racer BBC front mt. 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix J $19,500.00 Local Pickup Classified Ad with Best Offer 1967 Pontiac Grand Prix Convertible $46,995.00 Local Pickup Classified Ad with Best Offer 1962 Pontiac Grand Prix $32,000.00 Local Pickup Classified Ad with Best Offer 1966 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe $26,000.00 Local Pickup Classified Ad with Best Offer please look at all pictures , ask questions call if you like we do have the car for sale on other sight we will end at any time for cash buyer . Please call if you have any questions about sales tax. In a nutshell this is one of a kind Grand Prix with lots of upgrades and ready to be driven and landed at shows, we also offer wheel packages like the original 14 inch honeycombs, 17 inch honeycombs or this 18 inch as pictured , For more info please contact us. The Dr. J. Christian and Jennifer McCarter Collection, The Dallas and Ammie Hawkins Collection at No Reserve, Select Neons From The Gary & Jackie Runyon Collection, Original Cardinal Red paint and Black vinyl top. I will not take pay pal for full payment . PICTURES SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.ANY QUESTIONS,JUST E-MAIL AND I WILL CLARIFY ANY CONCERNS.THANKS ANDS GOD BLESS. This one just looks right. Unlike the U.S. car, the hardtop coupe was marketed alongside a convertible and four-door hardtop. To insure a proper match, you'll need to know your vehicle's color code so you can find it on the chart below. Model Pontiac Grand Prix Era 1970s Origin American This 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix Model J is finished in silver over a pewter vinyl interior and is powered by a 400ci V8 paired with a three-speed automatic transmission. FREE scheduling, supersized images and templates. Plus you get to enjoy power steering and power brakes, making this machine far easier to handle than without. This price is hidden from . Get results matching "1969-1972 Pontiac Grand Prix" delivered right to your inbox! 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix Model J Runs and Drives Great. Upgraded rally gauges work as it should, all power options work as intended, super cold A/C and lightning fast power windows . Under the hood is a 250 net HP, 400 CI, V8 engine that the seller claims has experienced only 44K miles. 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix SJ Coupe. If you don't win, your existing pre-authorization will be released. Included in the list price is a car cover, a set of four replacement rims with Pontiac hub caps, and a replacement trunk lid. Of course, long hoods and short decks have been in fashion since the dawn of the industry, but this Grand Prix gets it exactly right. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. There are no signs of rust or rust-through anywhere marring this GPs flanks. 2023 Nissan Pathfinder. QR Code Link to This Post. Auction records, sale price, photos. $30,000 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix Model SJ Jan 11, 2023 Model overview Model description In the American automotive landscape, the years around 1970 were the era of big, and while the Grand Prix wasn't the biggest offering from Pontiac, it was still plenty big at 17 feet, 6 inches long. 7 Best: 1972 Grand Prix Hurst SSJ Continue with Recommended Cookies, 1962 Chevrolet Corvette3 days$33,750Bid Now, 1978 Chevrolet Corvette4 days$2,100Bid Now, 1971 Lincoln Continental Mark III5 days$3,000Bid Now, 1961 Volkswagen Samba Deluxe 23-Window8 days$5,000Bid Now. Search locally or nationwide. Vin: 2K57T2A140591. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Offered as a performance package, the "SJ" trim level contained the 428 for 1969 but ditched it in 1970 for the bigger, torque heavy 455 V8. . The vinyl top changes the whole look of the car. Pontiac Grand Prix This 1970 Pontiac Grand Prix Model J is pure classic cool with just the right amount of updates to keep it a fun cruiser. They may not have been an A-List celebrity, but their contribution to our history was significant. Search 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix for Sale Near Me to find the best deals. The Grand Prix was an all-new model for Pontiac in the 1962 model year as a performance-oriented grand tourer [3] [4] [8] coupe with bucket seats upholstered in "Morrokide" vinyl, while nylon loop-blend carpeting covered the floor and lower door panels. The chrome seems good too, not like-new strong but still very presentable. Get Vendio Sales Manager. Your bid of $ is $ more that the current high bid of $. Florida state sales tax will be collected on any vehicle which will be registered in Florida. Had the upgraded stereo with an 8-track mounted on the trans hump behind the center counsel. condition: excellent cylinders: 8 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 92000 paint color: white size: full-size title status: clean transmission: automatic type: coupe. I always knew Mopars to have the actual words slap stick on the shifter, He probably thinks its a slap stick because thats just how he uses it. Nice Pontiac. Never in accident or wrecked. cap. It spent many years in the care of a single owner whose career involved working for NASA on the space shuttle and International Space Station projects. they don't make them like this anymore! Under the hood the factory original massive 400 Pontiac engine that purrs like a kitten professionally serviced detailed for the show, to accent the car and give it a modern retro look stance 18" rally wheels were installed, this also contributes to a better handling, Upgraded GTO Suspension with front and rear sway bars , and custom made exhaust with stainless tips were chosen to add the sporty look to the car, look at the photos and wow yourself! During the first generation of the model line, the Pontiac Grand Prix was offered through GM of Canada under several brand names, styled slightly different from its U.S. namesake. there is alot of chevelle, camaros gtos and novas out there but these GP are very hard to find.and this is one of the best out there! The J model was named after its . The tasks required are all small, and ticking each off a list would be a rewarding way to occupy time during the upcoming winter months. RULES: No profanity, politics, or personal attacks. All sales of cars are handled by CH AUTO CORP state local taxes apply to Florida residents only, paperwork, & transfer fees apply to all buyers and are not negotiable($350). Photos, materials for videos, descriptions and other information are provided by the consignor/seller and is deemed reliable, but Mecum Auction does not verify, warrant or guarantee this information. MPC 1972 PONTIAC GRAND PRIX MODEL KIT STARTED. 400 Provenance : Dongola, Illinois. Better coverage built for classics at a price you can afford. Your real-time updates could not be connected. 1972 PONTIAC GRAND PRIX65,000 MILESORIGINAL MOTOR AND TRANS NUMBERS MATCHING400 MOTORORIGINAL BUCKET SEATSAUTOMATIC ON FLOOR.RUNS GOOD$89,995 OBOCALL REX(219)669-2440. All rights reserved. Equal in performance to trans ams of the period. Car and pink slip will not be realsed until funds have been verified. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. $13,700 1971 Pontiac Grand Prix Model J 2 : https://www.streetsideclassics.com/vehicles/5354-DFW/1If you have any questions abou. Starts right up on cold day no problem and we live in Seattle! Become a member to add images to your comments. For more info, read about our auctions or email us with any questions. alights work as they should, air shock on the rear end all in working order , A/C is all in place but does not blow cold , windshield does have a crack in it . The underside is original and solid, and the light dusting of undercoating does nothing to hide the fact that this car doesn't suffer from the tin worm like so many of its contemporaries. zip code: 32824. The front wheels are 8in (200mm) wide, and the rear wheels are 7in (180mm) wide. air deflector extension seals, pair, new, 69 70 gto grand prix MESSAGE US Print Window Sticker Description Features Documents Description WELL MAINTAINED SURVIVOR! It traveled widely across the country but spent most of its life in Colorado. It is an enduring design! I traded it in on a new Trans Am in 74. Maybe its different in person but the white does not work at all for me on this car. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Terms of Use, Your Privacy Choices He isnt making much money. If delayed you will be notified. If we ignore that aspect and consider it a well-preserved classic, its needs seem relatively minor. I may have or may be able to direct you to a seller that does.I take pride in my selling practices and value my customers highly. Vital statistics: 455 Engine/400 TurboHydaMatic, 3.08:1 gears, Air Conditioning, Power Steering, Power Brakes, Power Driver's Seat, Cruise Control, 8-track tape player, Power Top, 15" B.F. Goodrich Silvertown redline radials on stock Rally II wheels, Midnite Black exterior with Black Stayfast Canvas Top. go to your App store and download our free App , its very useful and will allow you to make service appointments, check for new cars, send photos of your car or parts that you need, it also has interactive games, and the best thing its FREE! This matched the angled nose and hood sculpting that had been included on the car from the beginning of the era. cash when you pick it up IF YOU HAVE NO FEED BACK OR LEES THEN 10 POSTIVE FEED BACK YOU MUST CALL OR I WILL CANCEL BIDS my 1969 chevy short bed step side will be for sale this week clear paper on all bikes, engine's[pre69] and ALL frame's 70 and up frame's please look at other auction we do have some old inventory listed along with other old parts check back often WE HAVE A TON OF PARTS for old Harleys and chevy THANK YOU FOR LOOKING . 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix Jim ODonnell A 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix! Especially notable, were the 69s and 70s, built before the power strangulation occurred. 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix J 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix, 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix J Model 1972 PONTIAC GRAND PRIX J MODEL 455 V-8 STOCK AUTO TRANS / ALL POWER, 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix Base 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix Base 6.6L, Pontiac : Grand Prix 1972 grand prix parts car, Pontiac : Grand Prix 1977 grand prix one owner 31 000 miles a jewel, Pontiac : Grand Prix model J 1972 pontiac grand prix model j 400 ci restored upgraded, Pontiac : Grand Prix coupe 1972 pontiac classic hot rod 400 cubic inch engine automatic transmission, Pontiac : Grand Prix J Model Pontiac Grand Prix "J Model ", Pontiac : Grand Prix J-model 72 pontiac j model grand prix matching number 400 with new tranny and 12 bolt, Pontiac : Grand Prix Model J 1972 pontiac grand prix model j excellent condition 455 cid 400 turbo trans, Pontiac : Grand Prix J NICE 1973 PONTIAC GRAND PRIX J MODEL - 98% RUST FREE. Automatic transmission, powers windows, door locks and even has factory air! Congratulations! A couple small door dings and that's it! Excellent condition. Unfortunately, the A6 A/C compressor is missing. Power windows. Not detailed for show, it takes its influences from contemporary Trans Ams and wears light blue on the block and valve covers, and maintains its original black snorkeled air cleaner up top. You are not connected to real-time updates. The car has been pampered since day 1 by its first and only owner. Love these Grand Prixs. Solid frame and car. #SMH, The pic on craigslist shows the oval slot on the plastic cover at bottom of shift lever . If you've ever wondered what it was like to drive one of these back in the day this Grand Prix will tell you! Several new colors were also added for the 2008 model year. When pulled down into first you simply moved the shift lever to the right. Get FREE counters from Vendio today! Equipped with 400 ci V8 motor backed by a Turbo 400 automatic transmission. This Grand Prix is offered with a copy of the build sheet, manufacturers literature, and a clean Illinois title in the sellers name. VERY CLEAN 1973 PONTIAC GRAND PRIX J MODEL.CLEAN CLEAR OHIO TITLE,ALREADY NOTORIZED . While not a fan of vinyl tops and I prefer this vintage Grand Prix without one, the vast majority seem to have them; at least this one is in very clean condition no sign of it separating, tearing loose or bubbling up. m). Best friend had the Orange SJ black interior and no vinyl top. Anyone want to buy a super nice 85 Silverado short bed with an L98 TPI in it?? EXTRA SET OF VERY GOOD HOOD HINGES . Sign up for our free daily email and youll never miss another find: V8 Swapped! Take this 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix as a prime example. Also, the DIC will display G-Force (maximum achieved for lateral, acceleration, and deceleration) information when the car is not moving. The original owner ordered it with air conditioning, a remote trunk release, and a pushbutton AM radio with the optional rear speaker. I have owned this vehicle since 1977, I am pretty sure I bought it from the original owner, the reason I am attempting to sell it is because I am relocating to the other side of the country & would like to lighten my load. Time has been kind to the Grand Prix, whose design stands out as one of the better ones of the period. Torquey, smooth, and versatile, it moves the big GP with ease. There is some rust issues but all fixable. Time left: 9d 23h | Starting bid: [ 0 bids] Reserve not met. This highly original and well-documented 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix Model J Hardtop Coupe is now available from the MaxMotive Pittsburgh Showroom. Photos, materials for videos, descriptions and other information are provided by the consignor/seller and is deemed reliable, but Mecum Auction does not verify, warrant or guarantee this information. Once car is paid in full we pay for the title to be sent to you . If you decline the car after your personal inspection at our shop we will refund your deposit in full. Actual buyer's premiums vary based on lot type, bidding method and other factors. HOME TRANS AM FOR SALE RESTORATIONS OTHER CARS Spanish Italian Contact us Visitor photos Video Premier Pontiac Trans Am Dealers and Restoration 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix model J Ref#00917 ***New listing *** ***JUST FINISHED PROFESSIONAL ENGINE BAY DETAIL , UNDERCARRIAGE , SUSPENSION AND MORE*** Ok folks, is not a trans am but could not pass this low mile 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix model J , so here we go: This car is like a time capsule SHOWING ONLY 26K MILES, as you open the door you get impressed by EXTREMELY WELL PRESERVED condition of this Grand Prix. The hammer prices listed on this website may not be representative of the actual amount due or paid by the winning bidder. These were nice cars. And what a cool body design! If so please use the bidding box above. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Hover to zoom . The seller indicates a noise in the front end that could be due to a faulty or worn suspension bush. New listings added daily. Search. Pontiac's commitment to luxury and performance is quite evident inside, where you get a couple very comfortable yet sporty beige buckets up front, split by a Model J-spec center console. J model, has factory a/c (warm air) , pw and am/fm stereo . AUCTION IS FOR CAR AND ALL INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PARTS,INCLUDING CHROME AND WEATHER STRIPS FROM BOTH CARS. Take this 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix as a prime example. These cars have a dedicated following and with values only going up, now is the time to put a clean, attractive Grand Prix Model J in your stable. All Rights Reserved. AS IS/ WHERE IS DISCLAIMER Please read all terms and conditions carefully. Or subscribe without commenting. As expected, Pontiac Rally II wheels are holding down the corners. Listing ID: 56488; Click here to see more images and info! MESSAGE US or give us a call at (678) 279-1609 Share this Vehicle Print Window Sticker Description Features Documents Description BIG 400 V8 POWER, AUTO TRANS, PWR STEER/FRNT DISC, SUPER CLEAN, RUNS/DRIVES GR8 New! Auctiva Free Image Hosting.Show off your items with Auctiva's Listing Templates Auctiva, The complete eBay Selling Solution. All full-sized Canadian Pontiacs used Chevrolet drivetrains with Pontiac-styled fascias and instrument panels. The car includes factory air conditioning, a tilt column, power brakes and steering (mandatory on a beast this size, I'd think), and a TH400 3-speed automatic transmission that's a reliable travelling partner. The rare 8-track player was located on the hump between the rear seats behind the console when the car was equipped with bucket seats. Rallye wheels, gauges and a factory air complete this immaculate automobile. brakes, electronic ignition. To say it was meticulously clean would be an understatement. I am not interested in trades PERIOD. note first year pontiac used unilite ignition electronic in GPs pointless distributor with 8 spark plug wires in single set molded together attached to dist. (Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads). Its unknown if there was a specific reason for the paint job or its just an attempt to enhance sale prospects. SHIPPING Back to Top Buyer is responsible for transportation expenses. The beige cloth-and-vinyl are correct but appear to be a bit more recent, as they're just too nice to be original and those appear to be fresh carpets and mats on the floor as well. I would routinely hear some individuals calling customers and saying Hello Mr. Smith I am calling about your 2005 Pontiac Grand Pricks.. Missed updates will be sent once your connection has been reestablished. Car was originally Lucerne blue, but has been painted black. engine and auto, and we were challenged by a 68 ChallengerI still remember that ride! turbo at the best online prices at eBay! Sales are final when full payment is recieved. Mecum is not responsible for information that may be changed or updated prior to the auction. I THINK THATS EVERYTHING,I'M SURE THERE IS SOMETHING I'VE MISSED . 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix $39,500 - VIN: 2K57T2A117524 Condition Excellent Engine 400ci V8 Transmission 3-Speed Auto Mileage 54,971 miles Exterior Color Brittany Beige Interior Color Black Interested In This Vehicle? Receive an Email when new listings match "1969-1972 Pontiac Grand Prix" You will receive new listings daily that match your search from AutaBuy.com. That model year gave it the car's final update by adding GM badges near the front doors until the Grand Prix was pulled from Pontiac's lineup after 2008. Thanks to Pat L. for this tip! Protect your 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix from the unexpected. There is a mention of a rare (theres that word again) 8-track player, located somewhere between the seats, but its not visible in the accompanying images. Copyright 2023 Classic Cars for Sale - Streetside Classics - Sell My Classic Car. CARFAX and AutoCheck alternative for FREE. The Pontiac Grand Prix SJ is a saloon (sedan) with a front mounted engine which delivers the power to the rear wheels. Always garaged Meticulously maintained This remarkable Grand Prix is one of the finest original examples we've seen in many years. 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix Model J | F89.1 | Indy 2022 Lot F89.1 Indy 2022 May 13-21 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix Model J Unrestored with 3,658 Miles star No Reserve LOG IN TO VIEW RESULTS Return to Lot List Previous Next Full Screen Full Screen Full Screen Full Screen Full Screen Full Screen Full Screen Full Screen Full Screen Full Screen Full Screen Refunds will be given in the form of payment made. Spring Carlisle Collector Car Flea Market & Corral. New! Someone needs to buy this car just because the seller went overboard with the presentation. Sorry it was over for you by 73. Black 1970 Pontiac Grand Prix 400 Cu In V8 Automatic Available Now! A slight freshening for the '71 model year only helps, adding a neo-boat-tail rear end. The finish still has some depth and shine to it. proclamation 1972 pontiac gto grand prix lemans factory assembly instruction manual includes luxury sport fully illustrated step by step guide 72 as skillfully as review them wherever you are now. Mechanically, the original numbers matching 400 cubic inch Pontiac V8 is hard to beat. Six pieces total. A slight freshening for the '71 model year only helps, adding a neo-boat-tail rear end. Mileage on engine is unknown. A 400 two-barrel was. Southern California car since 1972 rust free, no accidents, this car is a must see. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[580,400],'barnfinds_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_3',148,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-barnfinds_com-large-leaderboard-2-0'); If this is a true 44K mile Grand Prix, then Id say its a pretty reasonable deal, there just doesnt seem to be much wrong with this 48-year-old example of what was one of Pontiacs greatest hits, absent the A/C, of course. Factory 14 Rally II wheels wear PMD center caps and are mounted with 215/75 Superguard LE40 whitewall tires. FRAME MOUNTS AND BOLTS ARE LIKE NEW. Stockton $1,300 more from nearby areas (sorted by distance) change search area The owner treated it to a repaint in its original Springfield Green, which still presents acceptably for its age. All contents 2023 The best vintage and classic cars for sale online | Bring a Trailer, Privacy Notice $99.99 + $10.00 shipping. Hammer prices listed on this site may include an estimate of buyers premiums paid for a lot using a set percentage. Being white, an interior shows its wear and abuse more vividly than darker colors, this one shows pretty well, however. FRAME,TRUNK PAN,AND FLOOR BOARDS ARE IMMACULATE UNDERNEATH(INSIDE OF TRUNKS SHOWS WATER HAS BEEN SITTING). Text (616)-3zero7-9one3one for more information and/or pictures. To view this page, enable JavaScript if it is disabled or upgrade your browser. 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix model J vendre. The seller indicates this classic runs and drives, but there is a list of small tasks for the buyer to tackle before it could be considered roadworthy. Following the shift of the Grand Prix from the full-size to the intermediate line for 1969, the Grande Parisienne was repackaged as a premium model of the full-size Parisienne. Get Vendio Sales Manager.Make your listings stand out with FREE Vendio custom templates! BUY IT NOW PRICE INCLUDES ALL PARTS LISTED ADDITIONALLY WITH AN LOW MILEAGE (APPROX.70K) 1972 400 MOTOR,400 TRANS,DRIVESHAFT,CROSSMEMBER,FAN SHROUD,RADIATOR,FLYWHEEL,STARTER,ALTERNATOR,ETC.,ETC.CRAGERS ARE NOT INCLUDED.15" RALLEYS WITH 2 BRAND NEW REAR GOODYEAR 225/70/15 TIRES. This vehicle is being sold AS/IS WHERE IS with no guarantees. Your bid has been posted in the comment flow on the listing, and you can see other bids there as they happen. The front end especially just doesnt wear the color well. 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix. This is a turn key runner. Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1777-1963 or use the U.S. Reconnected! Shipping of vehicle would be responsibility of buyer, title would need to be transferred to new owners name before shipping takes place, if a local sale takes place cash is king, if not moneys would need to be transferred to a bank account, after transaction clears vehicle would be released. Because we make it easy for you to get more money in your pocket. Great deal on a great condition GP. That being said, a couple decades ago I had a 72 Model J like this one (except dark green) and man that was a great car. PR, I once bought a 1964 Corvette, navy blue in and out, from the original owner, a retired Rear Admiral of the (drumroll, please) US Navy. $39,500 Dealership CC-1620377 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix The last year of the second-generation design, this 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix was built in Atlanta, GA . Free shipping for many products! OVERSEAS BUYERS ARE WELCOME WE EXPORT TO MOST COUNTRIES, ASK FOR A QUOTE All sales are final. 1.305.412.5000 or email [emailprotected] *ask me about this TTrunk UNDERCARRIAGE: SHOW QUALITY , UPGRADED GTO SUSPENSION, ALL NEW RUBBER COMPONENTS, SHOCKS, GAS TANK engine stamp matches 305.412.5000 or email [emailprotected] Financing options: APPLY NOW 1.800.717.6692 Military Personnel and veterans can get this car financed trough 1.800.531.USAA Get financing from 10% down WAC 1.800.USA.1965 Do you own a Iphone, Ipad or Android?