I didn't figure this out until I pulled off the bottom cover, disconnected the battery, and just ran plugged into the power supply. https://www.dell.com/support/kbdoc/en-ca/000178439/how-to-remove-and-reinstall-the-alienware-command-center. Kevin has written extensively on a wide range of tech-related topics, showcasing his expertise and knowledge in areas such as software development, cybersecurity, and cloud computing. Of coarse you know that the temps you see in the Alienware Command Center are ambient temps, not cpu temps. That's because the app itself is running all the cores at 100% load and the GPU is also running at near full load. Or you can search it by yourself on the Dell's website :/, https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-ca/drivers/driversdetails?driverid=vtr37. Lastly, the question I've had lately is whether or not to disconnect the internal battery when I'm doing a lot of CPU/GPU-intensive activities, like Battlefield V. The battery does heat up and of course heat is the enemy of batteries. Welcome to the R5. . Lately my Aurora r9 has been locking up randomly whenever I play games (can range from happening within 10 minutes to a couple hours in). This can occur if the installation was hindered or the installation files were moved from the original directory. I actually never used it, but if you have and older BIOS version, I think there was a feature you could toggle to enable overclocking and by default it is set to 'Disable'. (You may need to do this in the Administrator accountI can't remember. This fixed everything and AWCC ran without a hitch after that. Once you're back into the Administrator account, wait a couple of minutes for all of the start up items to load. Nothing seems to work. ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} So, in this situation, you can choose to disable third-party applications. It should ask for a restart, then you can test it out. ._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa{margin-top:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._3EpRuHW1VpLFcj-lugsvP_{color:inherit}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa svg._31U86fGhtxsxdGmOUf3KOM{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._2mk9m3mkUAeEGtGQLNCVsJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} I had the same problem on my Dell G5 SE. In this context, reinstalling the Alienware Command Center may solve the problem. High CPU temperature troubleshooting steps Update the BIOS, drivers, and firmware to the most recent revisions from https://www.dell.com/support/, and then select the appropriate model for the next steps. Welcome to the unofficial community for Alienware. But I have the i7-8750H in my 17 R5. Additionally, make sure your antivirus is not interfering in the operation of the Command Center. Reboot your computer and enter the Administrator account (You should see it on the lower left hand corner of your screen when you get to the sign in screen. Good luck and let me know if you have any problems! It is the best I have found. I wish that Dell would provide some insight on this question. And every time you open up AWCC, it downloads the update it says it needs but won't install. Now reseat all the hardware connections, especially your graphics card. Privacy Policy. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Recently, some users reported that they come across the error of Alienware Command Center not working on their Alienware computer. All in One Solution for Dell Alienware Command Center Not Working Installation Issue Sound Center Issue/Missing1. High cpu temps in Speccy. You will see 'Alienware Command Center Suite' and 'Alienware OC Controls'. ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} You may come across the issue of Alienware Command Center not working if it is corrupt. PLEASE SEND HELP. I spent over two hours explaining the fix but Dell always finds a way to keep people from getting the help they need. Griim004 2 yr. ago Ok so this happened to me on my R11, I had to uninstall anything ACC related. my alienware command center termic optionsand etc are in a constant loading, i cant open them for see the temperature of my notebook ( is realy hot just by touching it), only options that i can use are the audio ones, what should i do, i alredy did a clean reinstall of the command center but doesn't work. Overclock and thermal section is part of the OC software package. @keyframes _1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT{0%{opacity:0}to{opacity:1}}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc{--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left:0px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;padding:3px 9px;position:absolute;border-radius:4px;margin-top:-6px;background:#000;color:#fff;animation:_1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT .5s step-end;z-index:100;white-space:pre-wrap}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc:after{content:"";position:absolute;top:100%;left:calc(50% - 4px - var(--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left));width:0;height:0;border-top:3px solid #000;border-left:4px solid transparent;border-right:4px solid transparent}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd{margin-top:6px}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after{border-bottom:3px solid #000;border-top:none;bottom:100%;top:auto} . By that I mean that when the update installed it did not use administrative rights even though my use account has full administrative rights. Before updating, it will be a good idea to reset your BIOS to the factory defaults and then check if any of the customized BIOS settings was the reason for the issue. Alienware 13 R3, 15 R3, and 17 R4 Alienware 15 R4, and 17 R5 Alienware m15, m15 R2, m17, and m17 R2 Alienware m15 R3 and m17 R3 It's a 15 R4 not a 17. Create performance profiles designated for power, thermal management, sound, lighting, macros, and more in Alienware Command Center for the best gaming experience possible. It makes use of this framework in its internal operations. These will be line items with check boxes. The latest version includes easy-to-customize AlienFX settings, intuitive overclocking options, and unique power management modes based on your personal preferences. Stupid Dell! When I did that and ran Folding@Home, the CPU would not go to full frequency and would hover around 1.2 GHz. https://www.reddit.com/r/Alienware/comments/jxvxo5/new_ralienware_faq_please_read_before_posting/. Android, iOS data recovery for mobile device. %PDF-1.5 . Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10: Right-click on the lower left-hand side of the screen. I've been having issues the last few months where I couldn't even get the FX tab to open without getting an error that said I didn't have any compatible devices. Alienware SupportAssist CPU CPU . After that, restart Alienware Command Prompt and check whether the error of Alienware Command Prompt Center not working Windows 10 is fixed. . Aside from this, let me address the issue of the OC controls that are within Alienware Command Center. 25387 Alienware 13 R3, 15 R3/R4, 17 R4/R5, m15, m15 R2, m15 R3 m17, m17 R2, m17 R3, Area-51m, Area-51m R2 CPU . I had the same issue after AWCC did an update. If none of the solutions were able to fix the issue, then most probably, the issue resulted from a corrupt installation of Windows of your system. Go ahead and click on the start menu button and you will not see 'Alienware Command Center' listed. https://www.dell.com/support/kbdoc/en-ca/000178439/how-to-remove-and-reinstall-the-alienware-command-center 1 Reply It seems, Command Center needs the Fx 2.0 plug in from Microsoft Store, which also keep saying I own this software but it won't install! Tj(max) , (DTS(Digital Thermal Sensor)) . In this case, restoring your system to an earlier date when things worked fine may solve the issue. Remember where you downloaded. Used Revo Uninstaller to do it rather than Windows control panel. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. In this scenario, updating the BIOS of your system to the latest build may solve the problem. The Alienware Command Center may fail to work if the .NET installation of your system is corrupt. Warning: Proceed at your own risk as updating the BIOS of your system requires a certain level of experience, and if done wrong, you may brick your system and cause a non-recoverable loss to your system/data. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. CPU CPU . Cant overclock your cpu most likely anyways. ._38lwnrIpIyqxDfAF1iwhcV{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);border:none;height:1px;margin:16px 0}._37coyt0h8ryIQubA7RHmUc{margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._2XJvPvYIEYtcS4ORsDXwa3,._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:54px;width:54px;font-size:54px;line-height:54px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px;background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:36px;width:36px}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn{margin:auto 0 auto auto;padding-top:10px;vertical-align:middle}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn ._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp i{color:unset}._2bWoGvMqVhMWwhp4Pgt4LP{margin:16px 0;font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px}.icon.tWeTbHFf02PguTEonwJD0{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:top}._2AbGMsrZJPHrLm9e-oyW1E{width:180px;text-align:center}.icon._1cB7-TWJtfCxXAqqeyVb2q{cursor:pointer;margin-left:6px;height:14px;fill:#dadada;font-size:12px;vertical-align:middle}.hpxKmfWP2ZiwdKaWpefMn{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active);background-size:cover;background-image:var(--newCommunityTheme-banner-backgroundImage);background-position-y:center;background-position-x:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-radius:3px 3px 0 0;height:34px;margin:-12px -12px 10px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6>*{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle}.t9oUK2WY0d28lhLAh3N5q{margin-top:-23px}._2KqgQ5WzoQRJqjjoznu22o{display:inline-block;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;position:relative}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE{-ms-flex:1 1 auto;flex:1 1 auto;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE:hover{text-decoration:underline}._19bCWnxeTjqzBElWZfIlJb{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;display:inline-block}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8{margin-left:10px;margin-top:30px}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8._35WVFxUni5zeFkPk7O4iiB{margin-top:35px}._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp{padding:0 2px 0 4px;vertical-align:middle}._2BY2-wxSbNFYqAy98jWyTC{margin-top:10px}._3sGbDVmLJd_8OV8Kfl7dVv{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;margin-top:8px;word-wrap:break-word}._1qiHDKK74j6hUNxM0p9ZIp{margin-top:12px}.Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt,._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj,._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:12px;width:100%}._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj{margin-bottom:8px}._2_w8DCFR-DCxgxlP1SGNq5{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle}._1aS-wQ7rpbcxKT0d5kjrbh{border-radius:4px;display:inline-block;padding:4px}._2cn386lOe1A_DTmBUA-qSM{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:10px}._2Zdkj7cQEO3zSGHGK2XnZv{display:inline-block}.wzFxUZxKK8HkWiEhs0tyE{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);cursor:pointer;text-align:left;margin-top:2px}._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0{display:none}.yobE-ux_T1smVDcFMMKFv{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._1vPW2g721nsu89X6ojahiX{margin-top:12px}._pTJqhLm_UAXS5SZtLPKd{text-transform:none} Welcome to the unofficial community for Alienware. CPU 100C(212F) CPU ?. 95C(203F) . 3. .c_dVyWK3BXRxSN3ULLJ_t{border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;height:34px;left:0;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;margin-top:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._33jgwegeMTJ-FJaaHMeOjV{border-radius:9001px;height:32px;width:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._1wQQNkVR4qNpQCzA19X4B6{height:16px;margin-left:8px;width:200px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:12px 0}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._29TSdL_ZMpyzfQ_bfdcBSc{-ms-flex:1;flex:1}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx .JEV9fXVlt_7DgH-zLepBH{height:18px;width:50px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._3YCOmnWpGeRBW_Psd5WMPR{height:12px;margin-top:4px;width:60px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN{height:18px;margin-bottom:4px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2E9u5XvlGwlpnzki78vasG{width:230px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN.fDElwzn43eJToKzSCkejE{width:100%}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2kNB7LAYYqYdyS85f8pqfi{width:250px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._1XmngqAPKZO_1lDBwcQrR7{width:120px}._3XbVvl-zJDbcDeEdSgxV4_{border-radius:4px;height:32px;margin-top:16px;width:100%}._2hgXdc8jVQaXYAXvnqEyED{animation:_3XkHjK4wMgxtjzC1TvoXrb 1.5s ease infinite;background:linear-gradient(90deg,var(--newCommunityTheme-field),var(--newCommunityTheme-inactive),var(--newCommunityTheme-field));background-size:200%}._1KWSZXqSM_BLhBzkPyJFGR{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBackgroundColor);border-radius:4px;padding:12px;position:relative;width:auto} First time around I uninstalled/reinstalled. Alienware Command Center provides a single interface to customize and enhance your gaming experience. stream It also enables you to create your own individual macros and apply them . CPU . It would throttle up with a game, but just not with Folding@Home running on Med or Full power modes. I'm thinking that something might be up with the cooling, so I want to adjust thermal settings. I don't know if this is Microsoft's problem or Dell's problem. Apparently, this is a common issue for a variety of Alienware products, both laptops and desktops. Firstly, sorry for my english. Go to your user account like normal. 32; my alienware command center termic options and etc are in a constant loading, i cant open them for see the temperature of my notebook ( is realy hot just by touching it), only options that i can use are the audio ones, what should i do, i alredy did a clean reinstall of the command . Alienware 13 R3Alienware 15 R3/R4Alienware 17 R4/R5Alienware m15Alienware m15 R2Alienware m15 R3Alienware m17Alienware m17 R2Alienware m17 R3Alienware Area-51mAlienware Area-51m R2. I have previously been able to use the ACC to max my fan speed when playing games but now when i open it the controls have been stuck on loading. MiniTool Affiliate Program provides channel owners an efficient and absolutely free way to promote MiniTool Products to their subscribers & readers and earn up to 70% commissions. It is a really lightweight program that really does not use any resources which gives you cpu load, cpu temps and gpu temps in real time. Launch the Run Command. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Veuillez indiquer si larticle a t utile ou non. While logged into your user account, uninstall 'Alienware Command Center Suite', 'Alienware Command Center', and 'Alienware OC Controls' in that order. In Windows environment, applications coexist and share system resources. Alienware Command Center may not work if you are using an outdated version of Windows or system drivers. Turns out that doesn't seem to be how it works but it also could be the case that there are settings somewhere in the firmware or power management software that change how the CPU/GPU act when the battery is disconnected and you're running straight from the power supply. The processor itself handles the speed it's running at depending on the load and thermal limits of the processor. . proofSetup Bltnenum builtinProof proofCMYK 8BIM; - printOutputOptions Cptnbool Clbrbool RgsMbool CrnCbool CntCbool Lblsbool Ngtvbool EmlDbool Intrbool BckgObjc RGBC Rd doub@o Grn doub@o Bl doub@o BrdTUntF#Rlt Bld UntF#Rlt RsltUntF#Pxl@r By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. https://www.reddit.com/r/Alienware/comments/jxvxo5/new_ralienware_faq_please_read_before_posting/. Cool Mode: . Delete any Alienware Folder. So uninstall it at first. I'm having an issue where thermal and overclock are not loading in my command center, however, everything else seems to be working fine. qqx-0o{Z~Vf9&imZwUc]U :p,ev[[!T1ZVl AM:OeUUwor/7rJm32}z+hq{r|pp$Q[$2 KzzGh)}(~E>m V =/3G2h#vU~n y%&vM-9N1Hg]vv/tWUal+,e"[^zR}{17aM>xVZv#09>5?#!~]_;&O#zvl/k K="eSm$,~-5/U:DW~Cc_j7Y^Ewng#-5vW)NoL#wz[fA`n[ju A%"'I=kY9\?Ss.kVN@%cM?M/3>gQ}7 uf-G -z}XZ}K{rn=& 68986l9Di#kw=V1 N=_US,QN?heyW}SFz "Sk Z]1uc7~o?C+c=L7Sez?z^ v+]OQYKoMT0?e?v-z U*7tN3+}-v="uV5aYUn;sIMLVQjsg j _ WtR\ O6nnf3 ~e~ Intel Brings a Graphics Command Center AppBut Why? Thanks! Uninstall Alienware Command Center along. Double-click on 'Alienware Command Center Suite' and it will open up a diolog box. Frustrating, right? Did not fix it. AWCC (Alienware Command Center) Complete Uninstall Re-Work. In this context, repairing the .NET installation of your system may solve the problem. Then download the latest Alienware Command Center from its official site. the GPU would do the same thing but the game would still run at a lower from rate, about 10-15% lower than when the battery was connected and also plugged into the power supply. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Install this with the command center closed: https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/drivers/driversdetails?driverid=fpn9k&oscode=wt64a&productcode=alienware-17-r5. Repair corrupted images of different formats in one go. When you open up the program you will see the the laptop picture on the left at the bottom with 4 buttons for 'Overclock', 'Thermal, 'Audio', and 'Power'. Batch convert video/audio files between 1000+ formats at lightning speed. I think when I used the shortcut to run it from my user account it wasn't fully functional. . Now run Alienware Command Center and it will go through its setup. Then check if Alienware Command Center is working fine. Thermal User Profile . PAinco Lunar. Type in the following command and hit return: 'net user administrator /active:yes'. I'm not really concerned about the overclock function as the chip is locked (8750h) but I need to use it to max my fan speeds as the default thermal profile never seems to push them to 100%. Alienware command center infinite loading. ._1sDtEhccxFpHDn2RUhxmSq{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._1d4NeAxWOiy0JPz7aXRI64{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}.icon._3tMM22A0evCEmrIk-8z4zO{margin:-2px 8px 0 0} When I boot up and before NahimicService starts the fan is quite.. High end PC with FPS drops. The fix for that I believe is to install the software on your user account just like you did for the Administrator account.right click, select 'Run as Administrator' when installing. Last but not least, update your Windows & system drivers, especially the touchpad driver and Alienware gaming peripheral driver, to the latest build after completely draining the power of your system. Gaming it usually sits around 80-90C for a game like Battlefield V. The GPU seems to be able to OC itself just fine. (1 ) CPU . 100C(212F) . You are going to install them starting with ACC Suite first. After repairing the installation, check if Alienware Command Center is clear of the error. Undervolting and how to do it is covered in the FAQ and the overheating sticky. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map*/ OC Controls to place a clean update. Open up Revo Uninstaller and it will give you a list of your user installed software. What I noticed is that when I max out the CPU/GPU load and I'm plugged into the power supply with the battery in, I would begin to see the battery power level start to slowly drop off. Do that for both programs. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. You are going to use this shortcut from your user account. Dell EMC , . Then launch the downloaded file with administrative privileges and follow the on-screen wizard to repair the corrupt .NET file. The spinning circle is unfortunately quite common for some users. Here are the necessary steps: Open Run and enter services.msc. Windows 7: Click Start > Run. Now installing it while in the Administrator account does not install it to any of your user accounts. Find the Alienware Command Center, right-click it to Uninstall In the uninstallation window, follow the interface to uninstall Alienware Command Center step by step. The Alienware Command Center might not work if its installation itself is corrupt. In this case, using the Windows built-in functionality to repair the Alienware Command Centers installation may solve the problem. His contributions to the tech field have been widely recognized and respected by his peers, and he is highly regarded for his ability to explain complex technical concepts in a clear and concise manner. 92K views 1 year ago This application is pre installed on current AW/Dell Gaming desktops and laptops and handles the lighting, overclocking, audio, game launching, and profiles of your new. Go find it and run it. After all steps are finished, reboot your computer and check whether the error of AW Command Center not working is fixed. (Tj(max)=100). However, for the past few days I've been unable to do that because the button has simply had a loading symbol on it which doesn't react to being clicked (it's worth noting that the same is true of the Overclock button, though I'm unable to change that usually anyway). " ? Any software recommendations for doing that? ._9ZuQyDXhFth1qKJF4KNm8{padding:12px 12px 40px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM,._1JmnMJclrTwTPpAip5U_Hm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:40px;padding-top:4px;text-align:left;margin-right:28px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM ._24r4TaTKqNLBGA3VgswFrN{margin-left:6px}._306gA2lxjCHX44ssikUp3O{margin-bottom:32px}._1Omf6afKRpv3RKNCWjIyJ4{font-size:18px;font-weight:500;line-height:22px;border-bottom:2px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:8px}._2Ss7VGMX-UPKt9NhFRtgTz{margin-bottom:24px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP{border-bottom:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:2px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP:last-of-type{border-bottom-width:0}._2qAEe8HGjtHsuKsHqNCa9u{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);padding-bottom:8px;padding-top:8px}.c5RWd-O3CYE-XSLdTyjtI{padding:8px 0}._3whORKuQps-WQpSceAyHuF{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px}._1Qk-ka6_CJz1fU3OUfeznu{margin-bottom:8px}._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-weight:500}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb,._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-size:12px;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb{font-weight:400}.horIoLCod23xkzt7MmTpC{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:#ea0027}._33Iw1wpNZ-uhC05tWsB9xi{margin-top:24px}._2M7LQbQxH40ingJ9h9RslL{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px}