Though the lore hints that Vertex connections might indicate a metaphysical bond between people, maybe something that our little baby-souls pinky-sweared to prior to incarnating. Any opportunity to have had such a conversation seemed thwarted by his anxiety and angst, which never mixed well with my daily mood instability and tendency to derail small talk with polemic and absurd declarations (Well, rapists are always circumcised, so ). There are 3 basic ways to activate your Vertex: TRANSITS TO VERTEX. So, note any other exact aspects being formed by other planets, which you can spot by clicking the gray tab located over the chart display labelled Aspects Tables, which grids out all the aspects for you. Check out: Does Your Fate Change With Your Palm Lines? the Free Natal Chart report in Cafe Astrology's free report section. The 7th house rules your first spouse; the 9th house rules your second; the 11th house rules your third; and keep counting two more houses for each spouse. , VERTEX IN THE HOUSES theres less info about this, and even some terribly wrong info (hint: if summaries include Vertex in the 1st-4th Houses, its garbage ), and the best intel I found was via Kim Falconers Astrology and Aptitude, which also has the full scratch on the Vertex, and every-which-way you can interpret it in the natal chart. And how wonderful we have these sorts of synchronicities to spurn us onward! Capricorn in the Second House makes people have a good eye for high values. Also, important meetings with destiny. Remember that Vertex activations specialize in fated encounters, so for me, the encounter was supposed to be a learning process (Vertex in Gemini ) and rinse-down of my intimacy issues (Vertex in the Eighth House). and the baristas hypothetical birth chart did serve as a useful proxy for deep-learning astrology (always a great career and relationship move ). Because the Vertex must be activated, it doesnt reveal itself through our personality, though we might an have intuition, an instinct to develop the abilities symbolized by the planetary ruler of our Vertex sign. Aries/Libra could indicate issues between personal will and sharing . Eventually, our moment comes due, and our masquerade is not what compels its arrival. Type in another persons birth data for Partner B. , HERES MY NEW TAKE ON TRANSITS > Transiting planets (+ Nodes etc.) With a Capricorn 2nd House, the sign may influence you to see building wealth as a great challenge, one that you are willing to sacrifice and work for your entire life. When someone tries to touch their things and place them in other places, they tend to become anxious and uncomfortable. When Capricorn is in the 2nd House, it means that wealth and financial success might be something you take seriously and work towards. , This post shows you how to start reading your natal chart, learn more about reading a transit chart over here, This post shows you how to get one from Astro.com, Visit + use the Cafe Astrology Vertex Calculator, From Siddhantikas article all about the Vertex, This CafeAstrology summarizes the Vertex in the signs, this one from CafeAstrology on the same topic, This post can show you a full out tutorial for scoring and reading transit charts, hit up the Astro-Seek Transit Chart Calculator, Here again is that CafeAstrology article summarizing aspects from the planets to Vertex, a list of which planet(s) rule which zodiac signs, when the Gemini Solar Eclipse struck my Vertex on June 10, 2021, this CafeAstrology article displays and explains all the aspects, this one summarizes aspects to the Vertex from other planets, this Labyrinthos article explains all the planets, we tend to project planets in our Seventh House, Soul Points in Synastry: The Vertex Versus the Nodes, Part Two, Soul Points in Synastry: The Vertex Versus the Nodes, Pt. The conjunctions do usually need to be close (under two degrees) because this isnt a physical body. Its opposite point is called the Anti-Vertex, which some believe to be even more important. The west spot is the Vertex while the east spot is the Anti-Vertex. while the Anti-Vertex is considered a second Descendant. The opposite point is the anti Vertex, which will always fall into the exact opposite house and sign. pop culture happy hour producer anti vertex in 2nd house capricorn This could happen natally or it could happen through a contact with another whose Saturn squares my Vertex angle. Pull up a copy of your natal chart. The 9th house rules your grandparents, the 5th house rules your children, and the 11th house rules your stepchildren. , TO INTERPRET YOUR VERTEX, WELL BASICALLY BREAK IT DOWN INTO KEYWORDS, MAD LIBS-STYLE >. , IN A TRANSIT CHART > You can cast charts for upcoming transits, estimating when (+ where) your Vertex might get tripped. John and Julie Gottman, drop them into a Voice Memo or essay to be emailed off to me. Youll need accurate birth times (not guess-timates), as well as calendar dates for any spooky-woo moments in your past (that may have been a Vertex activation!). . , (*Conjunctions and squares to our Vertex are felt most, the most promising for growth. There appeared to be hope that the drug would replicate . Vertex; FREE; Shop Bestsellers. These house positions are often associated with sudden, unforeseen changes. In case you have no clue what those words mean, the ecliptic is essentially the Earths orbit around the Sun. In a synastry chart, youd look for aspects between each others Sun, Moon, Ascendant, Midheaven, Venus or Mars, as well as your Vertex (or anti-Vertex). OKAY, SO. IF YOURE CURIOUS ABOUT ECLIPSES SPECIFICALLY use this Astro-Seek calculator, which shows you a 5-year time span for when, where, + what eclipses have struck (or are due to strike) in your birth chart! Your skills to get everyone on the same page can be unmatched. FOR HIM, THE ECLIPSE BARISTAS CHART the themes of his destiny process involves intensity (Vertex in Scorpio ), but ascending into a vitality-driven work-life rhythm (his sixth house). SO, we will never know what he saw (if anything) on that particular eclipse day, how it registered (if at all), or its consequences. A wide selection of horoscope types, house systems, asteroids, etc. WRITE IT OUT > Vertex (any conjunctions?) Note that Capricorn in your 2nd house is just one facet of your natal chart. Shes performed thousands of astrology readings, helped thousands of students learn astrology, has written over a dozen horoscope columns, and over 100 articles for various publications, in addition to creating The Dark Pixie Astrology. To everything turn turn turn there is a season turn turn turn and a tiiime for evvvery purpose under heaven , If you dont feel like reading a chart (), you can find out your Destiny Point placement with the CafeAstrology Vertex calculator! , ALSO, for insight into the elements + modes (super helpful for building an intuitive picture of how the themes and experiences of your planets are interrelating), check out this AstroStyle article, and compare to this one from CafeAstrology on the same topic*! Planets in synastry houses. FOR THIS, were only locating and interpreting connections betwixt-between each others Vertex in a synastry chart, but the conditions of the Vertex in a composite chart* can also be insightful about a relationship. > These are also significant, and tend to impact the area of our chart where were doing prep work or the inside job leading into our destiny process. What were your social media posts? Related article: Do You Have Empty Houses in Your Birth Chart? And with my Chiron so close at hand (), wounding and healing would striate my destiny process, which I suppose ultimately happened (which you can read about at the bottom of my post about Black Moon Lilith in synastry ). Instead, its all the little circumstances and events, the tiny synchronicities leading up to the fateful moment that changes everything. Your sensitivity can mean youre extra compassionate and understanding with others, and you may be destined to quietly take care of those who cant take care of themselves. When activated by transit, progressions, or synastry, the Vertex coincides with major turning points. ULTIMATELY, the themes (sign) and experiences (house) you will likely have during a transit moment is determined by your Vertex placement, but note where the ruler of your Vertex sign is hanging out on your chart, because thats the area thatll get reworked by the Outer Planets influence! When activated by transits or synastry, depending on the planet making the contact, our Vertex indicates the theme (zodiac sign) and experiences (house) of fateful encounters and destined feeling moments. Degrees are represented by the little gray lines in between the darker black lines, inside the boxes displaying the zodiac symbols. NOTE > These fated encounters might only happen as interactions, and not develop into lasting relationships (such as romances or friendships), or might occur in already established ones. The prime vertical is the circle passing east and west through the zenith and nadir of a location. Astrology Study, Destinys Gate or Vertex, the Electric Axis. Your Insightful March 2023 Numerology Forecast, Your Signs Weekly Tarotscope for March 6 12, 2023. When a transit planet conjuncts your natal Vertex or Anti-Vertex, this can bring energy for something or someone fated. Our personality is not a factor in the process, though our personalities can develop and change with the activation. The Moon moves fastest and conjuncts both every month, but this only lasts for a few hours so it generally isnt enough to trigger anything unless other big astrology is present. (Add the degree number to be fancy and super-accurate. Here are some summaries of the Vertex in the signs and houses to help you out, and links to where you can get more intel! With your astrology Vertex in Libra, this may show youre fated to become an incredible negotiator, mediator, and diplomat. Hello! Forewarned is forearmed. Whats useful about this story is how changeability entwines with the ripe moment. WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR TRANSIT CHART scan houses 5-8 for VX, and see if there any planets hovering nearby. The vertex/anti-vertex by sign can signify the way we may experience activation to this axis. The Vertex person is unconsciously attracted to the Moon person's emotional nature. I meanI can hazard guesses (based on intel learned about his life while eavesdropping), but we never had a direct conversation. During this time, youd be living and breathing synchronicity. These arent necessarily romantic, and can be represented in charts of siblings, mentors-pupils, besties, etc., any relationship that feels destined, or any relationship where the person enters our life through a twist of fate. but, I know, youd have to just be the kind of person who documents such things. In astrology, Vertex is considered an auxiliary Descendant. Especially note if purpose or fate have a presence in your relationship at all. Youd probably feel thunderstruck by coinciding events if an eclipse strikes your Vertex, like literally, which is how EYE felt. John and Julie Gottman (psychologists whove written hella books on marriage and relationships), she asked them, howd you meet? OR BASICALLY, VERTEX CONJUNCT CHIRON IN MY CHART implies that my path to ascendency involves re-integrating (Gemini ) my wounding / healing experiences, and being led through the visceral resource-and-value scarcity issues that created my soul-wound in the first place. You dont need to rely on others so much. I, THE VERTEX IS ONE OF FOUR FATE LINES TO BE FOUND IN A BIRTH CHART > The Vertex, or Destiny Point is actually two points, comprising an angle stretching across your chart, between opposite signs and houses, known as the Ascension Axis. This can be as strong as when the slow transit planets are conjunct. The second house is a succedent house. 'You are my fantasy' VERTEX IN THE SIXTH HOUSE > Destined meetings and fateful encounters in our daily routines and work-a-day life, with coworkers, employees, the people we service, or in the divine relationship behind and connected to our work (anti-vertex in the twelfth house). Even if they hoard a lot of things, they, most of the time, remember their exact placements. (Or basically, start building your own spreadsheet database! If so, there would be a change in tempo. (The intersection in the west forms the vertex. Have you ever heard of the astrology Vertex? , AND THE SAME FOR YOU, if you happen to have Chiron aspecting your Vertex! NEXT, locate the Ascendants. TECHNICALLY SPEAKING the Vertex isnt a body, such as a planet, but is formed by where the ecliptic (or path of the Sun) intersected the prime vertical: an imaginary line dividing the sky into two halves, a front and back. VERTEX IN CAPRICORN This indicates a searing need for the partner to understand and . You may have difficulty expressing your emotional needs to the people you are close to. You are Partner A. MERCURY-VENUS-MARS TRANSITS TO THE VERTEX > Transits to the Vertex from the swifter, inner planets (Mercury, Venus, Mars) might bring about actual people, visitors or avatars embodying the planets archetype: you might receive a special message, or gratification, or even a spark of rivalry, all of which would goad you towards Destinys Gate. , SUN-MOON TRANSITS TO THE VERTEX > Transits to the Vertex from the luminaries, the Moon and Sun, happen once a month and once a year. PERHAPS when the eclipse tripped my Vertex-Chiron (), it also struck the baristas Ascendant (), and my visual hallucination was some kind of projection or psychic insight into his own coinciding transits. If you believe in faith, it could be the area in life where faited encounters happen. These could be job interviews, exams, stage performances, etc. With your astrology Vertex in Virgo, this may show youre fated to become detailed and hard-working. ), you should definitely drop them into a Voice Memo or essay to be emailed off to me, so that we might share some kind of intimate catharsis about spooky, transcendental moments that only beloveds of the Moirai and fictional characters in Alice Hoffman novels could possibly understand. Itll be a much bigger deal when its transit Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, or Pluto conjunct your Vertex or Anti-Vertex. This is what makes the Anti-vertex more like your ASC than the vertex. Ill also provide tips on how to cope and manage a Vertex activation, though I am mos def not an expert, and can possibly only provide hazard signals and warnings! (For me, Partner Bs ASC lands in my Eighth House.). Were floating down a riverrr to the Verrrtex . . The Vertex may also represent an encounter with fate or a deviation from a typical path (a crossroads). You have to learn how to stand out and be comfortable with getting attention for your talents and what you can create. THE VERTEX CAN ONLY BE FOUND ON TBE FATE HALF OF YOUR CHART > Because it pertains to fated encounters and situations, the Vertex is only found in the Fifth-Eighth Houses or right-hand side of our chart (full instructions for finding yours below ). astrology). Peek at your Vertex placement (the chart wont display it, so locate it by sign and degree), and see if eclipses have ever factored into your destiny process! Just enter your birth data, and select a starting year from the dropdown menu, your current location (or the location of where you were when you believe an eclipse struck your chart), then the type of aspect youre interested in (focus on conjunctions, squares, and oppositions). The more Saturn develops and the more we learn to use it constructively, the greater the possibility of Vertex experience. Click the blue rectangle labelled calculate chart. As accurate as you can get, because the degree numbers of our angle placements (including the Vertex, a.k.a. For example, if the Moon is in the eighth house of the Solar Return chart, joint finances may be an issue or a cause for concern. Vertumnus used this power in pursuit of Pomona, goddess of fruit, of fruition, and ripening. My soul-wound is linked to my destiny. With your astrology Vertex in Gemini, this may show youre fated to be an excellent communicator or to have a strong way of expressing yourself. This powerful energy can be felt by all, regardless of our. INFLUENCE > How would you articulate or describe the role or influence you each play in others goals, ambitions, or sense of purpose? If you share Vertex connections with someone else, it only indicates that youre co-engineering your destinies, or, at the very least, influencing each others destiny process. This right-hand hemisphere (containing the Descendent angle) is known as the fate half of our chart, while the left hemisphere (containing the Ascendent angle) is considered the freewill half. Thx. Some suggest interpreting the antivertex as an auxiliary . . HINT > Here again is that CafeAstrology article summarizing aspects from the planets to Vertex, as well as a list of which planet(s) rule which zodiac signs. Remember, the Vertex only shows up in the righthand or western side of the chart (the fate hemisphere) in one of houses 5-8. , EVENTUALLY, AFTER TEN MONTHS OF TRYING TO START A CONVERSATION ABOUT ECLIPSES WITH HIM the barista (that fucking cunt ), announced he wouldnt serve me anymore (again, the full scoop is at the bottom of my Lilith-in-synastry tutorial, with the calendar date and exact time, if you want to peek at the transit chart ), which worked out okay, I guess, since another cafe opened up in town, and I Iearned about eclipses and the Destiny Point in astrology. To start with, the Vertex is linked to fate, specifically fated encounters and events. The natural tendency with the anti-vertex in Capricorn is to appear authoritative and unemotional. perpetrated by a desire for pleasure, security or peace (second house). Hear it in the first 10-15 mins of the interview and if you know of any other stories that sound like the Destiny Point plays a role, hmu! My mission: teaching shy, starry-eyed witches to become the Babe with the Power with astrology how-to's, oracle Q&As, + super-cute necromancy-themed stationery. the Destiny Point. This post shows you how to start reading your natal chart, but youll need to come back here to find out how to look up your Vertex. Often, the Destiny Point is prominent in the synastry charts of significant relationships. . allegedly, because, we have more creative control over the planets, points, and angles on the left half of our chart, and less control over the objects on the right half of the chart (according to Steven Forrest in The Inner Sky). In a birth chart, the Vertex symbolizes a trigger point, a point in everyones chart that can be activated by transiting planets and/or planets in other peoples charts. . (*Click that link to learn more, but I have a tutorial about getting and reading a composite chart coming out in a couple months, subscribe to find out when it goes live! You may become lost in a world of dreams, with a deeply spiritual connection. ), So my passages through destinys gate apparently coincide with healing opportunities, usually within the arena of my intenseresource / psychological issues, great. Solar Return Birthday Astrology Report Rated 4.86 out of 5 $ 15.00. You can find everything that needs to be fixed and help others to find solutions. Often loved ones or others for good or ill will have an important planet conjunct the Vertex or anti-vertex. Pluto in the 2nd house. . With your astrology Vertex in Leo, this may show youre fated to become a shining light. Now you are to learn compassion for the feelings of others. What was the vibe? , In any case, I super-appreciate all the spooky-cute coincidences* that happened while I was in the cafe trying to extract data, (*ONE MAJ COINCIDENCE > The Vertex / Anti-Vertex comprise the Ascension Axis of our chart and the cafe where mine got eclipse-tripped was called Ascendo! TO FIND OUT WHATS TRANSITING YOUR VERTEX youll need to score a copy of a transit chart from the day you believe your Destiny Point got tripped, OR to find out if its being transited by another planet. These columns display the exact degree of your Vertex placement (mine is @ 18 Gemini) along with glyphs symbolizing the aspects formed to your Vertex by Partner Bs planets. In the composite chart, the Vertex can be strong with those you have a fated connection with, often conjunct a composite planet, angle, or Lunar Nodes. This Labyrinthos article explains all the planets, which you can compare to this one from Astro.com! Major Life Themes Astrology Report Rated 5.00 out of 5 You can take care of the emotional needs of others, and have a tender approach. This post can show you a full out tutorial for scoring and reading transit charts, but if you want to grab one real quick, hit up the Astro-Seek Transit Chart Calculator, enter your birth data, select a date*, then hit calculate transits. Vertumnus was a lesser deity of the seasons, known for his ability to transform: he could change from a seed, to a root, to a trunk, a branch, a leaf, and finally, to fruit. Have you both ever discussed what you individually believe youre fated for, and what you individually believe the other person contributes to that fate? March 2023 brings us the energy of the Universal Month 1, a time of new beginnings and fresh starts. NOW, OBSERVE start with your own chart. Having Chiron in close aspect (2) of my Vertex entwines my soul-wound cycle and healing with my destiny process. The Anti-vertex is YOUR contribution to fate. You can learn to connect with the subtle energies all around us, and once you let go of spiritual, karmic, and emotional baggage, unlock an incredible connection to your intuitive self. With your astrology Vertex in Cancer, this may show youre fated to become a strong nurturer and supporter of those you care about. with clients, or with professionals specializing in interpersonal services, such as law or therapy, intended to assist our personal image or self-relationship (anti-vertex in the first house). It exactly opposes the Vertex in the zodiac, making this an axis in astrology. If so, there was probably a correlating encounter or event. Jupiter conjuncts your Vertex once every 12 years, and will shower blessings on your destiny process, perhaps in the form of a benefactor, patron, or mentor, or coincide with some kind of meaningful opportunity. Gemini/Sagittarius . Just like when it comes to calculating your birth chart, you will need your full birth date, including your time of birth, as well as the location wherein you were born. . Anyway, you can use this Astro-Seek calculator to find out when, how, + what has transited your Vertex in the past, and then decide in those calendar dates listed correlate with any meaningful dates in your personal story! There is a natural attraction to one another; you feel instantly safe and comfortable with one another. . Check this out: How to Uncover Your Perfect Soul Mate With a Synastry Chart Reading. As an astrological point, it is connected with karma and fate, and it functions when triggered by planet transits. , VISIT THE SECRET PAGE FOR HUSH-HUSH UPDATES + NECROMANCY-THEMED PRINTABLES + FREEBIES , AUTHOR PHOTO: Melena WrightTAROT + ORACLE CARD IMAGES: Danielle Noel + Threads of FateBANNER VIDEO / IMAGES: Matt Baca, HellaNamaste.com 2016-2022All Rights Reserved. Even without knowing the astrology, these are the relationships described as having a destined feeling, where both people feel the other one plays a pivotal, supportive role in helping realize their true potential. CONJUNCTIONS TO THE VERTEX OPPOSE THE ANTI-VERTEX > These planets help reveal where you can balance what you have (or know, believe, or do etc.) For example, the Sun conjunct the Vertex in synastry symbolizes an instant, love-at-first-sight attraction. Spiritual awakenings and journeys are amazing and. The company was on a . VERTEX IN LEO > Destiny process themes include play, validation, in finding a muse, unlocking creative potential, and relationships based on appreciation. Vertex 5mg Tablet reduces the symptoms of excessive anxiety and worry that are triggered only at the time of stressful conditions that last for a shorter duration. ), WRITE OUT ITS OPPOSITE POINT > Anti-Vertex in (the opposite sign) in (the opposite house). which was officially the first moment Id ever been completely self-aware of an astrological phenomenon as it was cresting upon my consciousness , though it made me want to ugly-cry from confused humiliation, and then I went twice through the Sbux drive-thru in one day, now you know literally everything. 90 DEGREE DIAL. Read next: What is Your Descendant in Astrology? She believes astrology is an empowering tool that everyone can use to help themselves.She affectionately calls her followers her pixies, provides daily astro tidbits on, Taurus Love & Compatibility: The Best & Worst Matches, Weekly Astrology Forecast: April 18 24, 2022. Type in your birth data: time, date, location. 8. . OKAY, ONE CRITICAL INGREDIENT > You need your accurate birth time for an online software to calculate a chart showing the Vertex. Pop quotes, summaries, and links into a Google Doc, or Pin to your astrology boards, or wherever you like to hold and sift through mind-exploding psycho-spiritual personal data. Unlike many other astro concepts, the vertex isn't based on a planet or star, but instead an intersection point of two imaginary circles in the 466+ Math Specialists 92% Satisfaction rate The exact opposite point is called anti-vertex, but most astrology researchers tend to not pay attention to it. URANUS-NEPTUNE-PLUTO TRANSITS TO THE VERTEX > Transits to the Vertex from one of the heavies (Uranus, Neptune, Pluto) will coincide with social, spiritual, or existential crises. The real question: how to work with both in tandem? (Link to Vertex in houses). The Anti-Vertex, on the other hand, is located in the opposite house of the Vertex (the 11 th, 12 th, 1 st, 2 nd, or 3 rd houses), which relate to personal concerns and our private worlds. ), THIS KINDA FASCINATES ME, BECAUSE MY MOMS TWO MARRIAGES WERE WITH PEOPLE WHO HAD THE SAME BIRTHDAY, BUT DIFFERENT YEARS > Every now and again, I speak with people who have had two (and sometimes more) significant others with the same birth date, but different years. SQUARES TO THE VERTEX ALSO SQUARE THE ANTI-VERTEX > These planets impede your development and the higher qualities you draw on from the Anti-Vertex. You need to become strong, brave, and ready to go. North Node Capricorn 8th House / South Node Cancer 2nd House. Vertex in Capricornwill tell you about your endeavors in life. , IF NOT, or if you have any other planets aspecting the Destiny Point in your chart, youll have to do a little Google-snooping to figure out how that might color your fateful meetings and encounters. VERTEX IN TAURUS > Destiny process themes include the acquisition of beauty, splendor, and comfort, and relationships that cultivate value and artistry. . Dec 16, 2020 - Astrology Vertex Calculator, Free Online Anti-Vertex Calculation. AND BEFORE WE BEGIN, let me better explain the Vertex and Destiny Point.