He groans, gingerly pressing the pads of his fingers against the injured eye. War and Peace 5. "I hate you because you took me and my brother's childhood away from us at such a young age, which is why we agreed to become weapons. Sam's gentle smile became a knowing smirk. "Peter, Peter! WebPeter leaned on the counter as he glanced at every inch of the restaurant, gnawing on the inside of his cheek. "Don't lose it. So, here he was, in Avengers' tower, facing a group of adults all sporting looks that ranged from mild disappointment to furious. Steve takes a moment to look at the area around them. And will his loved ones deaths. It absolutely can hurt, and what I do or dont want my daughter to do is none of your concern, Rogers, Tony says definitively, only for Morgan to snort and wrestle herself from his grasp. As the two of them playfully banter back and forth, Peter smiles and nods-- eyes roving the Compound for any kind of familiarity and keeping a mental map of what it looks like in his head. "Breakdancing robots?! But his stance is one of coiled tension when he comes to a halt and twists around, as if waiting for someone else to follow. kept "I meant someone who could actually keep you in check, not a sidekick who would encourage you to go out every afternoon saving the day." It was fun, but he got me good across the face." You're still a minor so it counts," he said and the younger whined even more. "Actually, I don't think that's a very good idea. ? "Wait, what?" On the other hand, there are many who want him punished, and even more who want him dead. I can ask Ned if I can stay over at his. Peter nods in confirmation. I've seen you rub at it every day for the past two weeks. There are twisted people that you would never be able to fathom. Stay away from her!" Peter nods in confirmation. My daddy." ", Sighing, Peter looked to the ceiling, muttering unheard 'Lord, give me patience because if you give me strength, I will become a murderer.' "Stop bullying me! "I am a natural-language user interface created by Mr. Stark. Peter thinks but doesnt say, only for the pieces to fall into place. "There are bad things out there, kid. You could take my suit; you could take the fancy equipment but you cant take away Spider-man. Was it that obvious? Peter whimpered. WebPeter is a little touched starved. am The pitying look in May's eyes makes him feel a little sick inside. Webavengers fanfiction peter flinches. Many things happen at once in the same few seconds. ", "T-Tony Stark?" It's Peter's. also WebPeter was always very open to the others. Peter sighs, falling down on the bed with his face towards the ceiling-- staring up at it as he thinks. For the next few days, Peter grows familiar with the whole stillness and cleanliness of the Tower, when he's used to the small, cozy space of his and May's apartment. Nothing you have to worry about., Peter lightly taps his spork against the tray, hedging his bets once again and not totally faking it when he asks, I am worried about something. WebPeter Parker & Tony Stark Peter Parker Tony Stark Steve Rogers Irondad spiderson Peter calls Tony Dad peter faints Movie Night Embarrassed Peter Happy Tony Stark Parent Tony Stark Peter calls Tony Dad in front of the Avengers. But I also happen to stop child trafficking rings in the middle of their operations with other fellow vigilantes. Chapter 7 Youre telling me youve read through all of those already?. 12. Language: English Words: 705 Chapters: 1/1 9 Kudos: 872 Bookmarks: 45 Hits: 20136 Sue him, he was bored out of his mind. I mean, yeah, um, how many days did you say there were until you leave? "No witchy stuff while you're under my watch. How does a man keep a lasagna in the oven for three hours and If you don't want me to, then I don't have t", "No!" If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. Steve Rogers had that face on. They didn't think they were that obvious in their dislike. But as of recently, Peter has been acting a Peter's thoughts went back to today's battle. From, , this time. They are much kinder when you get to know them." You actually came close tonight. It isnt lost on him that the utensils they gave him were plastic either. Literally nothing could be held back. "I gave him the suit because I knew that even if I tried to stop him, he would still be able to bullshit his way around me somehow. He walks around past Steve to stand by Sam at the extra-large stove. As per usual, Peter leaves daily to do some Spider-Manning (after he finishes all of his homework, of course). 10. To see such a devious expression on his own facealbeit an older, scarred versioncauses another eerie tingle to run up Peters spine. Even injured, one could tell by his body posture that he was ready for a fight. Neither of them had realized that it was Ben that they shouldve been concerned about. And as always, please leave a comment + kudos, they all mean a lot to me. You're losing control again." WebPeter let his face fall and looked out the opposite window, away from the cabin. Not the bland shit Steve eats., I said that to be nice. Peter takes the tray over to the bed, Steve standing almost awkwardly in the room as Peter dives in-- too hungry to wait as he shovels in a sporkful of mashed potatoes into his mouth. So, Peter can safely say that he's settled in pretty nicely. He glares at Bucky. There may be more differences than we accounted for, Steve says, mostly to himself as Peter brings his attention back to the present-- more curious than ever now not just about May but about this world and just how squence 5me imaginer des univers nouveaux; j me WebPeter's shoulders were hunched up to his ears, and he would occasionally flinch, pulling them up higher, as his head spun to stare at something that caught his attention. And second, that Parker knows exactly what it is. Until it was. "I'm not an avenger. "What's the difference? You WebAttached. You can't just fuckingdothis; it's the ultimate invasion of privacy.". WebPeter didnt go to Manhattan very oftenusually only to visit the Avengers Tower whenever he received an invitation, which wasnt often. "I didn't realize there was this side to you, Tony.". Peter grabs his suitcase, and they walk down a hall with rows and rows of doors. I dont know about this, Steve, Sam says quietly, Steve shaking his head slightly as he turns his attention back to Peter. Tony watches helplessly as Wanda peers into the carefully-buried past of Peter Parker, one that Tony himself hasn't even delved that deep into out of respect for his protg. I set up a tumblr!If you have a prompt or just want to hmu, see my tumblr! At least he had Ned and Mj to help, but Ned is out of town for a wedding and Mj only offers a hug when in private. Chapter 1 Something was definitely wrong. I thought you liked my cooking, Wilson, Steve says as Peter walks forward, Peter smiling as the two flank him on either side. Peter nods in confirmation. That makes him dangerous, terrifying.". "Wanda, no," Tony interrupts immediately. May, Peter says, watching as recognition floods Steves face. Tony winces at the words before he can stop himself, but keeps his face carefully blank and impassive. Of course I want to meet the Avengers, are you kidding me? May A hand suddenly touched his shoulder and his head snapped up; he blinked in the darkness. Show it to anyone who asks." Your question is complicated and something that you, Tony says, turning her head away from Peter and back towards the hallway, dont need to worry about., Come on, Tony, Steve pleads, Tony flashing a look at Steve, it cant hurt. This is where you're staying for the next month." Sorry," he feels the need to add. May nods. it changed from his own. First, that something big and ominousmaybe even sinisteris going on here. (There were people calling out to him, after all. Chapter 11 I mean I help out here and there, but I know that becoming an Avenger would mean giving up on my patrols or losing time while dealing with bigger threats that other could handle just as well. Its a sign that Peter knows from his own Steve that theres something he disagrees with, some kind of argument that Steve had decidedly lost-- something that Peter "I I don't " "What'd you do? "Um, how was it today? ", Peter feels himself flare at the label, but doesn't do so much as stand there awkwardly, fiddling with the hem of his sleeves. read by | Jun 10, 2022 | rozbor vody zadarmo 2022 | megan benoit, chris benoit daughter | Jun 10, 2022 | rozbor vody zadarmo 2022 | megan benoit, chris benoit daughter Tony sits down beside her, keeping a respectful distance from her as he waits patiently for her to calm down. When you won't be able to turn to us or Tony for help?" ", May purses her lips. Peter thinks to himself, fingers tapping against his chest-- thinking of all the possibilities of what he could do and finding that he cant figure out a good way out of any of them. squence 5me imaginer des univers nouveaux; j as well as 1. And since Sam and I arent exactly on Ross good side, it wasnt a hard decision who was going. +. "Goddammit, I lost my page," Sam curses softly as he rifles through his book. It was quite a fight to get him to stay with another family, but he gave up eventually. He can't miss out on patrol and laze around like the rest of them. I'm sure you saw it." Like a hypocrite. Damn Tony's not sure whether to punch him or hug him. Affixed around his neck is what appears to be a slim collar with a red dot of light that pulses every few seconds. I've only cooked dinner for him twice. Now, a few hours later and his stomach was once again grumbling, alongside the unused adrenaline flowing through his system. I could hear your stomach from down the hallway.. Spider-Man is working to catch him but accidentally meet "Ghost", the new superhero in NY. It's okay." Before disappearing behind the door, Tony points at Wanda. Tony slowly sat down on the bed, keeping his eyes focused on Peter. Continuing, he said "Now, imagine, Mr. Rogers. "Are you sick? WebPeter Peter "Peter!" First, that this alternate self was accused of murder and second, that of the people in his life that he would think would fight Why does he look like Peter?, Peter startles at that, pointing to his chest before saying, Wait you-- you know me?, Tony and Steve both look to him as Sam snickers from the kitchen, Morgan raising an eyebrow as she says, Duh.. I saw him die for me, right within reach. "I, umI was gonna use your lab for a little bit to" He trails off. But as of recently, Peter has been acting a If Wanda notices Tony following her to her room, she doesn't acknowledge it. From 13. Despite having fought with Tony Stark and owning a suit under the billionaire's name, it occurs to him that he had never been here before; only to what would soon be the new Headquarters after his leave. They have families and friends, the same as you. Peter feels hands wrapping around him, pulling his face into her shoulder. also He's never been this high up in a building before, panning over endless weaving streets. When he glances over at some of them, they respectfully direct their gazes elsewhere. Ill come by tomorrow morning. Happy rolled out of the driveway and Peter turned towards the rearview window, watching as Tony went back into the house. ____________________ teenager, Peter says, trying very hard to not think of his MJ and of the knowledge that Parkers MJ was dead. A hand suddenly touched his shoulder and his head snapped up; he blinked in the darkness. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). Okay, if you say so.. Mental and physical pain. Unlike Mr. Barton or Mr. Wilson, Peter didnt stay in to play a tournament of Mario Kart. did "Hey, Peter. "U-um, okay. I swear, one of the security guards was singing the national anthem while patrolling. Parking in one of the open areas beside the building, he turns around in his seat to look at Peter, who's sitting in the back row. What if -". if its not for a grade, Peter deadpans, Steve chuckling to himself before moving to stand. "Oh. Peter is locked in at night, which he doesnt complain about even if it bugs him. There are a lot of vacant rooms there, and he's lending you one for free. Thats-- he glances at Sam who looks tense, thats kind of the point.. While you hear the interns 40 floors below us drinking coffee or turning screws, I hear the woman walking 6 blocks away, wearing stilettos and at this moment, sobbing because 5 blocks away from her current location, 15 minutes ago, her boyfriend broke up with her. Natasha's hand slowly uncurls, and she releases her grip on the hem. You're still a minor so it counts," he said and the younger whined even more. Wanda smiles in what's the start of a laugh, looking down at her hands and picking at her nails. Who is this? Just not-- not WebPeter flinches violently, his hand releasing said arm with a jerk, as if burned. The boy opens his mouth as if to respond, but he only manages a high-pitched squeak of both awe and terror. Do they also have eggs?, Peter laughs, and the tension in the room snaps like a twig. If he has a problem with it, Ill deal with him, Steve says, Peter getting the distinct impression that the he in this scenario wasnt himself but rather Tony. This Sam is clearly more guarded, clearing his throat before saying, Anyway, you wont be staying in Parkers room. Point taken, Steve says before moving to the door, nodding towards the tray of food. The evils you see are scary. Look at me kiddo. He opens the fridge door and pulls out a cup of apple sauce and a spoon, and begins heading off to a glass room with all of the blinds pulled, presumably his workspace. (i was 14 when i wrote this please look away..). Sam grunts out a thanks, flipping to said page. Peter hides behind his mask because he is afraid to lose anyone else. "You gonna get out, or do you need someone to carry you?" Shes in the medbay, getting the best treatment that we could possibly give her, Steve replies, Peter holding back the impulse to ask to go and see her. Only for Peter to go still when he hears a familiar voice coming down the hallway, noticing the way Steve freezes too as doors from the other ends whoosh open-- Tony walking in. She sneaks him a small grin. We agreed on this, Rogers. Before Peter gets the chance to spiral any further, theres another knock on the door before the keypad goes off and the doors slide open-- lifting his head up from the bed to see Sam and Steve standing there. 8. Tony pops in, startling them. Their return was kept under wraps by the government, agreeing not to inform the public about the team coming back home. In return, the mask stays on. "No-don't do this. He should probably start getting used to it soon. Even when he was on the outs with Tony, he still made time to see her., Yep. ", May swallows. Scowling, Peter brushes a hand through his chocolate brown hair trying to stop himself from walking out. He grunted softly at the impact. " Steve have in the moments when theyre debriefing after having lost someone, bracing himself as he says, Is the May of your world not sick?, Peter blinks a few times, shaking his head quickly as he says, No?. I nearly forgot to tell you," May says suddenly, holding Peter out at arm's length. Besides this Natasha looked away while Sam looked thoughtful. On top of this, hes trying to keep on a brave his face for his pops, maintain his grades at university, and fulfill his duty as Spider-Man on the side. could He could barely get any air in his lungs. WebPeter Parker Meets the Avengers The Avengers Are Good Bros The Avengers Need a Hug Team as Family There are many characters but I didn't wanna tag a bunch Trans Peter Parker trans peter doesn't really come up he just is Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence Post-Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Tony Stark Has A Heart Peter Parker is a Mess There's a sort of light, choked-off noise behind him and when Tony turns, Peter is there, hunched over with the bottom half of his face covered by his sleeve-covered hands, and he's giggling. Clint was clenching and unclenching his fists. Lemon cakes, anyone?" Happy gives him a look, and opens the door for him. Reassuring," Peter says flatly. Is it so complicated that Ill never be able to leave this room at all? With his hand on the handle, Peter said quietly "What makes a hero, Mr. Rogers? , Peter thinks as Sam turns a corner towards the elevator, Peters eyes drifting to the hallway that they were walking towards. Tony slowly sat down on the bed, keeping his eyes focused on Peter. Actually, everywhere throbs with what's most likely blossoming bruises. He should already be registered.". WebPeter takes a deep breath, and makes his way over to Mr. Stark's lab. But it was more than that, a burning curiosity to understand just what Parker had gotten up to and why everyone was so quick to believe that hed murdered all those people. "Child," Harley teased making Peter whined, hand to his chest as if he was insulted. With May always working to pay the bills he spends his nights alone. And after his day, one would think he couldn't have experienced more bad luck, right? It takes just a tiny taste of superpowers for Peter to decide he doesnt want to put up with his horrible foster father anymorethe streets are infinitely more appealing. him were either dead, wherever and whatever was going on with May or were convinced of his guilt. 6. Morgan, you know youre not supposed to wander around this floor by yourself, Tony says authoritatively but still with a gentleness that surprises Peter. She wasnt his May but she was still Clint taps a finger against his chin. being jailed. "Do you want to talk about it?". First, that this alternate self was accused of murder and second, that of the people in his life that he would think would fight. I uh, Tony said that she was-- that shes--, Peter cuts himself off, letting out a little huff that is almost as desperate as he feels.