Precious Peter Parker Kid Peter Parker Peter Parker Needs a Hug Tony Stark Feels Tony Stark-centric Abused Peter Parker Tony Stark is Good With Kids Genius Peter Parker Genius Tony Stark POV Tony Stark Howard Stark's A+ Parenting Neglected Peter Parker Teen Tony Stark Tony Stark Does What Tony Stark Wants It was unavoidable that they would argue eventually. And hes probably the one getting this stuff anyway. Quickly, Peter rang him back. It should be in that cupboard above the stove.. Because I sure as shit dont. At this point Ned is outright giggling over Peters theatrics. Each one leaving them with the question of whether or not theyll be able to survive the next hit. Is that you? :3, ok when i got this is shrieked and then promptly forgot every irondad fic that ive ever read lmao. weird laws in guatemala; les vraies raisons de la guerre en irak; lake norman waterfront condos for sale by owner Tony launches a cannister of the formula at the bad guy and when it doesn't automatically work the way he thought it should he accuses Peter of switching the formula Tony and Bruce created out and replacing it with his own. Just maybe the window next to him, give the brat a good scare and all of that. Peter is bound and gagged with vibranium and left for Bucky to find, which behinds a run from evil forces, in a truly evil plot. The government doesnt know where they are because theyre amateurs, so they cant summon them. Hes also a part of the Avengers Pack, when packs are considered socially unacceptable and backwards. And so she snapped, one singular sentence on her mind. It's been nine months and he has still made no progress. The other Avengers stared, confused. I dont really know what to tell yall. In fact, Tony has always known, deep inside, that he is nothing but an engineer, a self-appointed PR to the Avengers. Peter didnt notice how heavily he was breathing until he stopped. FRIDAY, please message Happy immediately and tell him hes an asshole. Peter Parker is dead, now it's time for something worse to rise from his grave and take revenge for the death of Peter Parker, while making new allies and stopping extra-terrestrial threats. Im not 100% sure but I think that that was written by caraminha on tumblr. After Thanos was dealt with, after life under the Sokovia Accords had become the accepted status quo, Steve wants to know why Tony's still not over the revelations of Siberia. left kudos on this work! For the next half an hour, he watched his phone, tapping it every so often to stop the screen from growing dark. For some reason, this became a lot more poetic and introspective than Id planned. Chapter 2 hi!! Um, whatd you say? Peter swung the door open and stalked in, completely ignoring everyone in the room. "This is your fault," Peter accused, Tony let out a hard wheeze. my top 10 rec list Then why are you calling?, Um, I just wanted to give you a quick update. He got up and moved to get the teen up. Destined for rotten luck. Done. ill update that post in 2 seconds. A life of darkness, blood, abuse, training, and missions have been all he's ever known. OR Tony gets Rogue Avengers pardoned, and a lot of this is from Peters point of view because this is taking a toll on Tony, i cant seem to get a grip, no matter how i live with it by psikeval. He pushed the costume hed half-dug out of his bag back in, looked both ways down the alley, then back at the phone, biting his lip. Phil waited in the elevator to for Peter catch up to him and when Peter did, he kept glaring at Phil Coulson. avengers fanfiction team hates bucky avengers fanfiction team hates bucky (No Ratings Yet) . Nobody knows where Thor's poptarts keep going. His stomach started to burble with dangerous acid. t After the loss of Aunt May, he's taken in by Tony and Pepper as their adopted son. Karen is in my suit. Peter paused in the entrance way and gave the cloak a meaningful look. "Kid, where are you?" He sounded annoyed. The next night he got home (yes, before his spider-curfew; that was an argument he did not want to have with May again!) He did the only thing he knows how to do well: he fixed things, he pulled out the fires, he covered their mistakes and payed for the things they broke. Chapter 1 I very much gloss over how the battle is won, so please dont come for me. At Tonys fancy dinner party, Peter is sick, causing him to pass out and fall into a glass coffee table. Who was this kid? Tilting his head questioningly, Tony asked, "What exactly do you mean by that, kiddo? He sat back down and stared at the team. Even if its just Flash. After Germany, after Tony recovered from his wounds, he looked at Peter and saw a kid, and a pretty badly damaged kid at that. Over the decades, many have tried to create enhanced soldiers, but few actually succeeded. (or: five times Team Cap screwed up + one time they did okay), Prompt: One of the Avengers accidentally hurts Peter and Tony is furious, so not only is Peter badly hurt but another member of the team is stricken with serious guilt.. Peter has enough of the avengers yelling at him. With it all.With the Avengers and their double standards.With Rogers and his constant disdain.With Romanoff and her snide comments.He. 25 Feb/23. Singed is not fine. The mess with the Accords had been dealt with and the group known as the Rogue Avengers had been pardoned. Then he could move on and ask how the hell he entered the building. Of course Peter did not do that and denies it but Tony is convinced that the formula he and Bruce made couldn't possibly be a failure because they're super smart and talented know-it-all grown-ups and Peter is just a kid so of course Tony then accuses Peter of lying and blames him for The Avengers almost losing. If he needed the man, or his "team", he'd be there. The 'Peter Parker Feels Like He's Being Replaced When Harley Comes To Visit And Things Get A Little Angsty' trope, but starring Uncle Nick Fury and a chaotic SHIELD mission. And his suppressants have to be custom made. Avengers Team & Peter Parker (2944) Peter Parker & Tony Stark (2406) Pepper Potts/Tony Stark (644) Peter Parker & Natasha Romanov (524) Ned Leeds & Peter Parker (501) Peter Parker & Steve Rogers (455) May Parker (Spider-Man) & Peter Parker (424) Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker (397) I wonder if this is some kind of scheme to kidnap me or something.. "Since when did you get an intern?" 870 guests i feel like very few of these are surprises bc ive included most of them on other rec lists? Uh, Mr Stark? Peter managed, eyes wide. Avoid them when he can, and when he can't, put on a smile and pretend he doesn't hate them. No matter what. dont forget to comment and leave kudos. At this point, it was just a way of life for him. Drunk pirates. tony/stephen He was merely an object known only as an Asset and a number. He didnt die in the end. The thing you didnt know you wanted but you got anyway, G A Y BECAUSE YOU GUYS CANT GET ENOUGH OF IT, face reveal and ur salty cuz its not an update. Peter Parker was he rock and he was the anchor. do ya have any fics where peter cries because someone is being mean to him? What were they thinking? He got up and moved to get the teen up. Unfortunately, that included Peter Parker. Civilians still missed the old Spidey and because of this Harley hates Peter and constantly bullies him. When May gets a new boyfriend, Peters okay. It was a hole-in-the-wall type place with little seating, but they secured a table and ordered Waffles for Harley and the Frittata Challenge for Peter. Follow Peter while he tries to survive and keep up the act.Follow the Staff of Stark Industries while they navigate dealing with the Stark's unexpected announcements and new initiatives.Learn how Stark Industries is a community, the avengers, employees and friends. May gets a new boyfriend named Nick. dont forget to comment and leave kudos. The sound sorta, uh, cut out. Peter asked nervously, and said nerves were confirmation enough for May. Peter resisted, but being the tired and light teen he was, he ended up flying into his mentor. Mays boyfriend begins verbally and physically abusing Peter. and found a paper bag on his bed with Supplies, use responsibly TS written on it. "God has forgotten my existence and the demons have come for me," Peter groaned out. Id like to get it back open by the time far from home comes out but I started an internship last week so I dont have as much time as I did (2 rec lists a day is probably not going to be a common thing anymore). Not many people make up the list of Tony's hyperfixations, of those people, only Rhodey and Jarvis really count. Thanks Mr Stark, Peter wrote in between scribbling calculus answers. They have to. I havent kept tabs on them, but if I were them Id probably go to Wakanda, and Caps not a complete idiot, so either theyre in Wakanda or theyve at least visited at some point. The_Green_Filter 5 yr. ago. !, (Also, if it wasnt clear, Peter and the Avenger fam are trying domestic fluff on for size), (That didnt explain anything either. And the new group of heroes is a rag-tag, loosely-knit, disaster-prone team wh. A patient had coughed on her during her triage, it was just a precaution. The server behind the counter raised her eyebrows. SHIELD pushed too far. Mr Stark sighed. Who knows? And hes kept it secret. Peter His brain supplied, quickly followed by, Oh shit, Peter. After the airport, after Captain War Criminal terrified him with his indifference to the Accords, Peter looked at Tony and saw a man who was struggling. Steve, whose ideology was to never leave anyone behind. Waiting. Tony wheezed harder, knowing what he was quoting. And sure, he could take a bit of the chemical from school, but it was nerve racking, and totally stealing, and-. He pointed an accusing finger at Tony, but um, not the pointer finger "Jeez kid, slow your roll," Tony chuckled, he heard the sharp intake of breath from Cap. Looking at his phone he saw he had eight missed calls from Mr. Stark. [oneshots, completed] Ive only just watched Spiderman Homecoming, and am very late to this party. Shoot me a text if you need something. And then he hung up. or, James gets a hot chocolate, a shovel talk, and used as a personal pillow, all courtesy of one Peter Benjamin Parker. Currently, Peter was wearing a sleeveless Spider-man shirt that has a hood on it, and grey sweatpants, so all the Avengers saw the muscles on this random 15-year-old kid (he's forever 15 in my mind). tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. Today I saw someone walking 2 pigs like they were dogs, , You know what they say about letting emotions get in the way of your work, FRIDAY says your vitals went wonky a while ago. ft the Avengers being little shits, Harley Keener & Peter Parker & Tony Stark, Academic Decathlon Team (Spider-Man: Homecoming), Peter Parker's Field Trip to Stark Industries, Peter Parker is Tony Stark's Biological Child, Alternate Universe - Everyone Lives/Nobody Dies, Steve Rogers Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Karen (AI) is awesome and travels with Peter to keep him company, Please turn away if you're not okay with dark topics. Tony finds outcue the Irondad moments. He went to bed with a happy little glow because Tony fricking Stark had been thinking of him and sent him stuff. The Rogues, Exvengers, Team Crap - whatever you want to call them - return to the Initiative because of Tony's finangling for reasons that only he knows. Hed message Happy in the morning. I dont owe you an apology for anything, and I dont owe you forgiveness., So this is about me then, isnt it? Peter's homelife isn't the best, but hey, at least he has a slightly irresponsible college kid to depend on, "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.". Chapter 6. Tony knows that he has no place among spies, gods and supersoldiers; he has no place among heroes. He hit the number with his thumb before he could think better of it, and the phone switched to the dialing screen. Totally, completely fine. Peter stood there with the phone pressed to his ear for a few seconds, eyes flicking back and forth as he tried to catch up with the last minute. Five times Tony and Stephen acted like a married couple with Peter, and one time they did it on their own. But now seeing him on the ground, holding protectively his more than probably broken nose with one hand as blood pool in his palm and drop onto the pristine floor while his other hand instinctively reach for a shield that isnt here and that, in his opinion should never be again-, Peter cant help but feel particularly satisfied with what he just did. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Ok, maybe Sapnap, he does live with them. Of all the things Tony had expected from today, sitting around a table with the recently pardoned Avengers as they eat pizza and try to pretend nothing even happened in Germany was not it. Maybe someday, Peter wouldnt see him as a liar anymore. He had met with the kid at the end of the morning, they had Italian for lunch, they had tinkered in the lab in the afternoon. ily x. update: with the help of a wonderful anon i think the fic youre looking for is by caraminha and it can be found here! She still made him tell her everything he did (usually he understated everything dangerous, and overplayed the cat-in-tree angle, but he knew she knew he was doing it, and it seemed to work for them) and waited up every night he was out, but there was less tension in her face. And that doesnt sit well with Tony at all. As soon as he was about to say something, there was a loud crash from Peter's room. Born with glowing green eyes. Im not getting any vitals from the suit., Nothings wrong, Peter said. Chapter 4 The Avengers Find Out Peter Parker is Spider-Man Post-Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Steve Rogers Feels Peter Parker Calls Tony Stark "Dad" Spider Man stumbles into the tower with a serious wound looking for Tony, only to find himself face to face with Captain America and the Black Widow, who aren't supposed to be there. Havent tried it yet, talked about it with Ned and Karen. When Peter has to juggle too many things at the same time (fake internships, Spider-man, school, a team of his own, people wanting mutants gone) and someone shows up to attack New York over and over again, things get a little out of hand. Is Stephen still stuck in the mirror dimension? So theres that. avengers fanfiction peter intern meets team cap avengers fanfiction peter intern meets team cap He had to know if one of them knew the kid. Today of all goddamn days, Tony says, exasperation clear in his voice and in his eyes. endgame fix it like the rogues come back to live in the compound and are harsh. Devastated after the explosive conflict in Siberia, Tony finds himself in London trying to fix the Sokovia Accords and move on with his life.