April . Gemini rules thelungs, including the shoulders, arms, hands, and nervous system. Pick the Safest Day. Learn how your comment data is processed. (The Venus retrograde shadow period ends Oct 7 when Venus is again in 28 degrees Leo). Video: How To Use A Personal Astrology Calendar, Find your personal cycles - Get an Instant Star-Timer Calendar This is possible and not very difficult to identify. Many of our readers have asked for lucky colors and unlucky colors for people born on various birth dates. Aries rules the head, includingface, brain, and eyes. Venus and Jupiter in Scorpio is good and 16th January can be considered. January represents a new beginning. 5 days before to 30 minutes after the New Moon. The operation should not be done when Mars or Mercury is retrogade. Worst Days are not equally bad either. Im seeking to schedule uterine fibroid removal somewhere between mid March to end of April excluding March 23-27 as the surgeon will be on vacation. What do you think? Also, an illness can cause much suffering and distress if it has set in one a day ruled by your Birth Nakshatra or the 3rd, 5th or 7th from it. Have surgery or operation when moon is situated in fixed sign such as Taurus, Leo, Aquarius or Scorpio. im a cancer with moon in Capricorn. I am looking to have foot surgery on November 23, 2020 which is a Monday. Sign Documents Make Bank Deposits You can look at dates from October 10 2018 to 18th October 2018. It was one of those days that everything just works out just in time and almost miraculously. The 2023 Best Days Calendar dates are based on several factors, including the position of the Moon in the 12 signs of the Zodiac, as well as the lunar phase. Muhurat 2023 - Find marriage or griha pravesh muhurats Amrit Siddhi Yoga Add during the Waxing Moon: You can look at 9th or 15th February 2019. Personality Traits Pluto in the 8th House, Eclipses, New, Full Moons North & South Nodes Accurately Predict the Future. Appreciation for your advice. Cafe Astrology is brimming with free articles, features, interpretations, and tools that will appeal to people with a casual interest in learning Astrology, as well as beginning through advanced students of Astrology. Which date is the best astrologically? I Am planning for cataract surgery during 15th to 28th january 2019. is it okay please advice. In the Brhmaas, muhurta means a division of time: one-thirtieth of a day, or a period of two Ghati (48 minutes). var d=new Date();var n=d.toLocaleDateString();var t=d.toLocaleTimeString();document.write(n + "
" + t); Need to Know When You Should Decide to have Surgery? Susan, I just want to say Thank You for my surgery date, and the results turned out amazing. So for any surgery, block out 3 days before, the day of, and the 2 days after the full Moon. First, avoid surgery on the full Moon, and the three days before and the two days after the full Moon, to avoid swelling, bruising, and complications. Venus Retrograde in Your Natal Chart Whats it Mean? Mars Retrograde Birth charts and forecasts include your complete Western charts plus your Taoist Four Pillars (BaZi) charts. My DOB 16 Apr, 1989 Thank you for the postI would NOT recommend having surgery when moon is in Scorpio! Leo is ruled by the Sun and the body parts associated with this sign are the heart, spine, lower back, and chest. As you know, the Health lunar calendar contains some unfavorable days for any serious procedures. Family gathering and festivities for 3-15 days to celebrate the Chinese New Year. What days after that in November would be good for me? I am confused. And by the way I got a UTI on the early date so I could of not gone, in anyway. Get instant access to the next 12 months - Join the Farmhouse now. - Traditional Medical Astrology by Oscar Hofman, To know the Energy Exchange for electing auspicious dates, and how to formalize your request, Next:A Selection of 15 Sayings in Astrology. The best days for a trip to the first consultation with a dentist are 1 and 2 lunar days. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. I wanted to ask if during Venus going direct in a few days untill Dec. 17, would cosmetic surgery be advisableI understand it is not during venus retroI thank you soooo much ..hope to hear from you soon. Go to the lunar calendar of operations. And excellent client assistance. To learn more about astrology, schedule your birth chart. As you know, the Health lunar calendar contains some unfavorable days for any serious procedures. Aug 24, 2022 Jan 22, 2023 and Aug 28, 2023 Jan 27, 2024, Neptune is retrograde yearly for about 5 months: Dear Sir/ Madam, Make your love relationship, do buy and sell on this day. Medical staff have a busy life too! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. New months are posted on this pagenear the end of the preceding month. I could suggest another date no so far from this one, if its more aligned. Fixed signs are good for stability, especially the Taurus Moon for cosmetic procedures because Taurus is ruled by Venus. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Rest the day or two before surgery, not running on empty before it begins. Keep up the good work. And surgery days are Tuesdays and Thursdays. These varying qualities provide the "backdrop" to the planetary positions. Is 16th January a good date for it? Its best days are only best available, though if you just have to do something and your personal cycles are strong, these days could work for you. Thank you so much! In January 2022, days are around 9.5 to 10 hours long and sunset is between 4:45 pm and 5:20 pm. while saturn can produce new complications. A wedding? Daily. Time to refocus on health and attend to details. Thank you! Avoid when the Moon is void of course, meaning that the Moon is changing signs. And be sure that everyone knows the exact location of the wedding, and have clear directions to get there. Best and Worst Days are one important factor in choosing the most powerful daysand avoiding the most damaging days for your important new beginnings. Thank you and BB. And good Feng Shui! Updated Feb 1, 2023 by J McCaul. Wishing you a speedy recovery and all the best ahead. The waxing Moon begins on the new Moon until the full Moon, but stop three days before the full Moon for surgery. The kundalis are so accurate that you can start relating to your self. It will be a fat transfer to the buttocks and hips area. cool, I am Happy with Click astro it give us good predition and also service is on time, I am happy with this astrology your relationship officer/personel officer *MANJU* helped to me when i have incorrect DOB, your employees also very good for helping customer, I am happy with click astro Yearly Predition ,i will take more reports Good service and Thank to click astro, A i have seen many Astrology Companies but i am happy with click astro, report predtions are excellent and also services are very good Thanks to click astro, Accurate in all aspects..highly dependable fantastic solutions.. Are these dates appropriate or should and of them be avoided? Discuss the pros and cons of particular days with your psychic, making sure that it works with your own unique aura and your sign as well. The parts of the body associated with Virgo are the digestive system, intestines, stomach, and spleen. Avoid the sign that rules the specific body part involved. Aquarius rules theankles and circulatory system. Mercury: Nerve-related problem Children's Day() June 01, 2021: April 21, 2021: Dragon Boat Festival () June 14, 2021: May 5, 2021: The evaluation included 16,965 cataract operations and 132 eyes with complications (0.78%) (see Figure 1 for the individual years). I know theres a Mercury Retrograde and a full Moon happening. Place Visakhapatnam. Next Month ~ March 1 - 15 ~ Lunar Activities GuidePacific Standard Time. Feel like it's "negative" to talk about worst days? I have chosen the following dates: July 13, July 22, august 10, august 13, august 20, august 19, and august 17. Astrological experts provides auspicious days or luckiest dates to move to a new house in year of tiger 2022. June 17 Nov 4, 2023, Uranus is retrograde for about 5 months, and can retrograde twice in one year: Its much easier to heal in mild weather. Mercury retrograde in Earth sign Virgo, a sign ruled by Mercury as is Air sign Gemini. Top Auspicious Days to Start Business in 2022 When positions and/or phases are suitable, tradition says that activities are more likely to yield favorable results. Best time to have operations/surgery based on astrology. 1 January 2024 - Poorva Phalguni Nakshatram. But do not despair if you are not able to start with the Moon. Cosmetic surgery should not be considered when Venus is retrograde or combust. Therefore, when planning surgery according to the Moon, exclude such days at first. Also am just curious why you would call Virgo the patriarch of the zodiac ?.when traditionally in western astrology at least Capricorn and (sometimes Aquarius w its traditional assignation, before Uranus) are the signs ruled by Saturn. Thank you for writing. https://www.clickastro.com/astrology-consultancy, Rang Panchami 2023: Sequel to Holika Dahan, Amalaki Ekadashi 2023 Fasting for Health and Wealth, Holi 2023 Celebrate the Colours of Spring. Be sure that the guests arrive the day before the wedding in case there are any travel delays. About Chinese Almanac Calendar (Tung Shing) Chinese Calendar, developed from Chinese Lunar calendar, is a perpetual calendar with daily auspicious and inauspicious events. Need date in the first week of may 2022 Scorpio is often said to be one of the sexier signs, and with that in mind, the sign of the Scorpion does indeed rule the sexual organs as well as the bowels, bladder, and rectum. Aries is the ruler of the head, face, brain, and eyes. 2023 USA Horoscope Predictions Prepare for a Economic Crisis!. While the Moon is changing signs, it is considered Void of Course, meaning that it no longer has the full energy of the sign it is leaving, but is not yet fully in the energy of the next sign it is entering. Like sap rising in trees or the powerful ocean tides, fluids rise on the full Moon. 3 - Sagittarius hips, thighs, liver, sciatic nerve 2. The 2023 Best Days Calendar dates are based on several factors, including the position of the Moon in the 12 signs of the Zodiac, as well as the Moon phase. And best of all it's a great day to have sex, since cortisol levels are at their peak. For many of us, surgery is scary! - Profuse bleeding is possible so make sure blood is available And note: The above is not to say if you are not born under one of the signs, you will not suffer health issues as indicated by the zodiac signs, it depends on how the transits are affecting your natal planets, Here is my Testimonial. Avoid cold and flu season if you live in a cold climate. A client asked me if a fixed sign is best for the surgeon to have a steady hand. As Venus becomes direct on 19th November 2018. Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress. Please help me decide when to best have surgery on my right ankle (fusion) in the months of May, June, July, August, September, October, November, or December 2020. But if you have a choice about when to schedule surgery, chose a time in spring, summer, or early autumn. Though the digits in Astronlogia - Numerology, Astrology & More! This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Worst Days are the very worst days for any new beginnings. The planet Mars is named for the god of war. Our 2023 horoscope really does show us that most of us are in store for a great year, regardless of your zodiac sign. Thankyou and appreciate your knowlegde .and your valuable time. Im need knee replacement surgery and June 2nd, 7th, 9th, 14th & 16th are days open to have the Surgery in 2021. If possible, try to avoid not only the Moon being void of course as this is a cloudy period when people are not operating at their best. Metal weapons are under the rulership of Mars. I was born July 31, 1948 at 12:06 PM in Brooklyn, Kings, New York. Your email address will not be published. Thanks again!! 1 December 2021. Website: https://www.alwaysastrology.com. Just DETOUR! Time: 18:43 For example, 2, 5 and 27 lunar days are some of the best for haircuts, and 1, 4 and 28 considered unfavorable. They can be prone to chest infections and other ailments associated with these body parts. 06 /13 Leo. Surgical operations are generally recommended during the Waning Moon, because human body is healing better after surgery. Surgery dates work for dentistry too! Behind -the-scenes-helper. 14-21 october. November 2023 Astrology Calendar. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. These are the luckiest, and unluckiest, months of the year, according to astrology. Star Predictions. See previous months below. Moon day: is a number between 1 and 30, part of which has a positive effect, and part - a negative. According to the Health Predictions 2022 for Gemini natives based on Vedic Astrology, at the beginning of the year, Mercury will be in the eighth house in conjunction with its lord. - Recovery time will be longer than usual. Librarules thekidneys, lumbar region, and buttocks. 1 Apparently, these are the dates that the moon is in the "waning phase." According to a 2006 article in The Waterman and Hill-Traveller's Companion , things are generally easier during the waning phase as opposed to the waxing phase, which makes things more complicated. Old colors here: Green = Best, Gray = Worst. Avoid the full Moon to avoid swelling and complications! Dont know when the Moon is new or full? What would you suggest? Its the hidden Secret to the Law of Attraction. 2022 is a time that will bring big love to everyone - after we get through the first two months of the year. Youve avoided the full Moon days, know the lunar cycle to add to or remove from the body, and understand the Moon sign. June 2022: Favorable. Does my natal chart play any further role or the chart of my surgeon? Monday morning after a holiday weekend is not the best time to schedule your surgery. So avoid the full Moon, and figure out if youre adding to or removing from your body. Is that good dat if not when? Name: Niveditha Find out what the stars have aligned for you today! Best of the best highly knowledgable,friendly astrologer. Bharani, Swathi, Kettai. Nakshatra is Anuradha With the science of astrology in hand, it is imperative that every one of us tries to identify the best days for travel, for self and for family. Note, that it is better to plan any surgery according to the Moon on the waning Moon. Lastly, we also need to look at the Sun and the Moon, as well as the planet that is linked to the part of the body that we are having surgery on. I have to choose between two dates for facial cosmetic surgery: November 27 or December 4, 2018. To give you an idea of what I mean, the very next day Alberta implemented new COVID restrictions which would have made it impossible for us to celebrate as we did. 3 Transiting Moon conjunct, sextile or trine natal Venus or Jupiter work well and promises good outcome. Moon Void of Course is good for activities that do not require much conscious energy, such as cleaning house, doing laundry, and other routine domestic chores, or completing a task before expanding into a new area. Theres much data on how emergency rooms are more active during full Moons, more babies are born due to the pull of the full Moon, and more. So, for knee surgery, avoid Moon in Cancer as well. The latest in astrological trends by Susan Miller, comprehensive, complete, intelligent, and accurate. Hello I am having liposuction of my double chin and love handles/flanks. The following tables reveal favorable and unfavorable days for each lunar cycle in the year 2022 based on Vedic considerations. Thank you for your interest in astrology and surgery. It's always best to consult an astrologer for choosing the best times to do important activities since there are so many factors involved and no one technique that does it all. It has so much details. @CarolWinn Hi Carol! I can find a fortunate date or choice of dates for your surgery, a wedding, to launch a business, or more. This is a tool of auspicious dates selection for important events from the Chinese Farmer's Almanac. Other times to avoid are obviously Mercury Retrograde but also Mars Retrograde, and there is really no worse time to elect to have surgery than at these times, unless of course, it is an emergency, in which case you should not delay your surgery even if it looks like an unfavorable time to have it. Start New Projects Avoid surgery when transiting moon is combust or within 17 degree of natal sun, moon or mars. The above mentioned days with a combination of either Thithi or any one of the Star is also should be avoided. Remember, no Full Moon for surgery! MATTERS OF MONEY. 4 - Cancer chest, breasts, stomach, alimentary canal Last post, we saw about the most influential numbers in the world of business, which can Beauty spells are sought by many women who want to appear traditionally beautiful, thin and clear skinned, like a princess from a fairy tale. And no weddings during Venus retrograde! I like quick mutable energy, but liking cardinal energy probably makes the most sense for surgery, and I understand how people like fixed Moon signs for stability. But be flexible to not have to stand your ground. I am happy with the prediction.It also has long shot prediction. Learn More, Signup for Free Classes in Scientific Multidimensional Astrology here: https://magihelena.com/signup-free-classes/. Thanks, @Barb ~ Thank you for contacting me! Most events, especially surgery, are better in warmer months. Both add and remove: This is the time for surgery to remove something from your body, such as a tumor or extra skin. Kind regards, You always need to know the quality of the day itself PLUS your ever-changing personal cycles to leverage Right Timing. Illustration January 1st, New Year's Day, is a feast day in many cultures. Im planing to have a revision rhinoplasty using also a rib graft, what means a part of the rib will be taken. 4. Guts processing nutrition and waste physically, and metaphorically being the last of the I/ME signs, the transmuter of the ego into service to others. * Best and Worst Universal Daysdo not indicate whether or not you canexperience "a good day" during the day. Cancer is the sign of the mother and rules the breasts and womb as well as the stomach and chest. 4Any transiting planet turning retrograde or direct on the day of the surgery. Mercury retrograde in solid Earth sign Taurus to say what you mean and mean what you say. Figure 1. Is Kundli Matching Necessary For Love Marriage? Very accurate and through reports in lovely, easy to read format. Saturday. i have surgery scheduled for April 7 2021, i am thinking of switching to the 12 or 15th of april 2021. Born in Ashwini star, Breast cancer lumpectomy scheduled 4/28/2020. Mars is retrograde every 2 years for about 2 months. Real Estate Software Dubai > blog > best day for surgery astrology 2021. best day for surgery astrology 2021. You can feel the Venus retrograde influence the month before and the month after Venus retrograde. No need to focus on negativity, obsess or overthink. Your life in 3D: culture, style, romance, money, real estate . Dates that include the shadow period are Apr 13 May 21. However, try to avoid surgeries of the organs under the influence of the zodiac sign the Moon is in on the day of the surgery. 23.01.2020 14:14 comment on Interestingly, as the patriarch of the zodiac, those born under the sign of Virgo can often be quite obsessive about their health and tend to take good care of themselves. Get ready for a year full of growth, magic, and good fortune, Aries. Day. Sagittarius, naturally lucky . Best Days Moon Almanac of Activities in March 2023. Avoid scheduling surgery on dates that are on or too close to a holiday. Capricorn rules skin, teeth, and bones including the skeletal system. But for a big life event such as a business launch, schedule your event . Required fields are marked *. I highly recommend click astro and now it is the only astrology service I use. At the same time, newly married couples may get blessed with a child. It can be a nerve-wracking time trying to decide when would be the best time, what would enhance our recovery by choosing a certain time & date, & that is if we have a choice! The positions of the planets and luminaries often determine the best and worst times for a person to pick a date for surgery based on Astrology. Know the exact surgery location if its different from where you usually see your doctor. The waning moon, gradually disappearing from the night sky, takes away all illnesses, bad habits, excess weight, and in general all unnecessary of human life. In the panchangam calendar, there are certain rules of astrology, which are applied to identify dates and times suitable for certain activities. Would you please be so kind in telling me if I should have the Surgery that day or Cancel it. If possible, also avoid dates when the Moon is in the opposite sign. Those born under this sign are often noted to have a high sex drive but this can also cause them to suffer from ailments associated with the genitals. The guide is updated the first of each month. The two main planets to look out for first are Mercury which is the ruler of Doctors and Mars which is the ruler of surgery, both of these planets MUST be in good aspects to your natal chart planets & cusp, and you do not want to choose a time when either planet are at a hard or difficult angle! While we will still be feeling the changes that came from 2020, this year will also see a sharp battle between Uranus in Taurus & Saturn in Aquarius. An event held on a dark Moon at the end of the lunar cycle will attract fewer people. If you have a choice about when to schedule your surgery, then schedule when Mars is direct. 5 - Leo heart, chest, spine, spinal column, upper back And convenient suggestions. I contacted Bree for a date for the best time for my Hip replacement surgery. They often risk hurting themselves by causing injury to their bone structure, such as to their knees or back. Venus: Vein-related problem Read on to learn more about each sign & what part of the body each sign represents below. We also need to look for other aspects like hard squares, so if Mars is transiting square with a planet like stern Saturn then this would definitely not be a good time to consider going under the knife. There is so much that goes into an Astrology Reading, it is complicated but at the same time is very rewarding! This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Ovulate on the full Moon! I have a plate on the tibia & fibia & screws on both ankles. All planetary information on Lunar Living is based on Tropical computations (aka Western Astrology). So schedule a day and time when hospital staff are in their routine to avoid problems. Mercury retrogade can cause confusions to the surgeon, and Mars retrogade is not fruitful to surgery or handling of surgical instruments. Is 16th or 17th better or should i wait for a date in July or further? Want an instant calendar of yourpersonal transits? You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Good to know, or not????? People do not hemorrhage as much, bruise less, and swell less during Last Quarter Moon to New Moon vs. Full Moon to Last Quarter Moon. My mother is having kidney stones removed on the 25th of October, please let me know if the signs are good. 9th January 2019 before 1:30 Pm can be considered. So if you can avoid surgery during Moon Void of Course, then do so. 2 You'll find the major planetary transits, retrograde periods, all phases in the lunar cycle including New moons, Full Moons, and Quarter moons, zodiac sign changes, as well as what it all means for . She, worked on it and came up with two dates. Both dates are not good astrologically and should be avoided. January 14: The first Mercury Retrograde of 2022 begins. Astrology - Learn Your Horoscopes, Planetary Alignment, & Zodiac! Thanking You. Part I, Numerology And It's Uses in a Corporate Setting, All Knowing Number 2 According To Numerology, How to become Successful in Business Using Numerology Part II, Numerology Number 1 Chaldean Numerology, Plan an operation five days before or after new moon day, as the fluid levels will be at its ebb, and as a result there is a less chance for swelling. Have surgery or operation when moon is situated in fixed sign such as Taurus, Leo, Aquarius or Scorpio. The Moon changes signs every two to three days.