It is very easy for parents to be involved, for the school constantly sends emails, updating them about what's going on. A new survey from WalletHub puts the Commonwealth at the top of a ranking of states with the best. Tufts University. Location: Lee Graduation rate: 80 percent College readiness rating: 31.9 / 100 Enrollment: 243 students 3. #3 Best Public Elementary Schools in Massachusetts Woodland Elementary School Weston Public Schools, MA PK, K-3 A+ Overall Niche Grade Students 196 Student-teacher ratio 11:1 View nearby homes Kingsley Montessori School Boston, MA Private School PK, K-6 9 reviews Parent: We love Kingsley. #10 Best School Districts in Massachusetts. Excellent engineering / science curriculum with new makerspace. Then, from Monday, March 30 through the last week of May, the consistency of his school day was just what we hoped for. Current Resident: I love Needham! #2 Best Public Middle Schools in Massachusetts Weston Middle School Weston Public Schools, MA 6-8 A+ Overall Niche Grade Students 464 Student-teacher ratio 11:1 View nearby homes #3 Best Public Middle Schools in Massachusetts The Bromfield School Harvard Public Schools, MA 6-12 72 reviews On the other hand, most sports make it to the TVL's. Parent: The staff responsiveness (teachers, administration, counselors, etc) was amazing throughout middle school. 5 Niche users give it an average review of 4 stars. Featured Review: Parent says My children have found their people and place at Thayer and are thriving. I know in college the have other team mates help students out.And students who have hard time with testing .give them a little easier test.And students who dont like doing getting up in front of class to do a presentation because of anxiety and fear.Let them do a test or something else. Send job. There is a unique overall sense of community that makes new residents feel at home. Read 39 reviews. I would highly. Senior: Lexington High School has allowed me to further my academic career and gave me the resources I needed to prepare thus far for life after high school. 7 Niche users give it an average review of 3.4 stars. The variety of subject matter and activities offered allowed me to discover myself. It doesn't have many big franchise stores but rather family owned shops that the town adores such as The Spoon and Hop-Yo. Very small and caring community with great schools and incredibly low crime rate. Nearby (GPS) or Quick Jump Cities Districts Springfield Worcester Lawrence Dorchester Lowell New Bedford Fall River Boston Cambridge Lynn School Filters Map Options + Ranking: E = Elementary, M = Middle, H = High, A = Alternative, P = Private OPEN SUN, 11AM TO 1PM. The schools are excellent and the crime late is remarkably low. #9 Places with the Best Public Schools in Massachusetts. The top ranked public schools in Massachusetts are listed below (2023). Very limited town services. The average SchoolSparrow rating for these schools is 7.9. The top ranked school districts for public schools in Massachusetts are listed below (2023). All of the schools from elementary to high school are amazingly diverse and ranked highly in Massachusetts Public Schools. The science team especially, in my time, was what prompted me to. Middle School Student: I think that McCall is a wonderful school. There were many opportunities for students to join different clubs and help to run events that shape their personalities. 3 Niche users give it an average review of 3.3 stars. 1 Niche users give it an average review of 3 stars. Featured Review: Current Resident says Highly recommend Belmont if relocating to the Boston area! Featured Review: Current Resident says Acton is a very welcoming and beautiful place to live. Boston University. It is so safe and there was never a time where I felt like it wasn't. Read 87 reviews. It will be very hard to leave Bedford high school but I am forever grateful for all of the amazing memories I have made there Read 26 reviews. Provides auto-suggestions when entering text, #1 Best School Districts in Massachusetts, #2 Best School Districts in Massachusetts, #3 Best School Districts in Massachusetts, #4 Best School Districts in Massachusetts, #5 Best School Districts in Massachusetts, #6 Best School Districts in Massachusetts, #7 Best School Districts in Massachusetts, #8 Best School Districts in Massachusetts, #9 Best School Districts in Massachusetts, #10 Best School Districts in Massachusetts, #11 Best School Districts in Massachusetts, #12 Best School Districts in Massachusetts, #13 Best School Districts in Massachusetts, #14 Best School Districts in Massachusetts, #15 Best School Districts in Massachusetts, #16 Best School Districts in Massachusetts, #17 Best School Districts in Massachusetts, #18 Best School Districts in Massachusetts, #19 Best School Districts in Massachusetts, #20 Best School Districts in Massachusetts, #21 Best School Districts in Massachusetts, #22 Best School Districts in Massachusetts, #23 Best School Districts in Massachusetts, #24 Best School Districts in Massachusetts, #25 Best School Districts in Massachusetts, Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. 9 Niche users give it an average review of 4 stars. The 2023 Best School Districts ranking is based on rigorous analysis of key statistics and millions of reviews from students and parents using data from the U.S. Department of Education. I have formed great relationships with all of my teachers at BHS and have been given many great opportunities to learn, meet new people, and grow as a student and member of my community. Would like to see them to help students who are on sports team .With there homework like not so much. Ranking factors include state test scores, student-teacher ratio, student diversity, teacher quality, middle school ratings, and the overall quality of the school district. The teachers in Westwood Public. #11 Best School Districts in Massachusetts. #24 Places with the Best Public Schools in Massachusetts. Very family friendly and safe. CM offers a wide range of teams and clubs to be appart of. It is the perfect compliment to hectic executive work life. - Su. While some people can be snobby because of the wealth that exists, there are also a lot of genuine and caring people. #7 Best Public Middle Schools in Massachusetts. Discover the schools, companies, and neighborhoods that are right for you. Would change the lunch menu. Middle School Student: I currently am going into seventh grade and I have heard and seen great things the teachers are enthusiastic and love their jobs. #14 Places with the Best Public Schools in Massachusetts. My teachers at all levels have been supportive and have helped further my love for learning. Featured Review: Current Resident says Westford is a great town to live in. The scholars in residence program is bringing amazing thought leaders to the school to teach leadership, communication, human rights, poetry and marine science. Featured Review: Alum says Couldn't be more blessed to have attended such a wonderful school system. We were the last class de prepped . Horace Mann Elementary School, Melrose 3. 2023 Best Public High Schools in Massachusetts - Niche. 320 nationally Hopkinton High School (Hopkinton) | Ranked No. And the continuity of curriculum throughout the Spring 20 trimester exceeded our expectations! 29 Niche users give it an average review of 4.1 stars. For instance,. Alum: Chenery was an amazing learning environment, with some of the best teachers I've ever experienced! OFFERING THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS Experience the quiet charm, sophistication and convenience that is uniquely Ledgewood Commons. For example, we had a dress code that was often only directed towards female students. Roughly a 45-60. Current Resident: Brookline's public transportation is excellent, and restaurants and businesses are everywhere in the historic districts, making shopping and dining an overall experience. I feel safe and welcomed here. There are many parades and local farmer markets during spring and summer. #6 Best Public Middle Schools in Massachusetts. The education ranking and review site ordered dozens of school districts. Read 27 reviews. LIVING in Brookline is a little bit more difficult though, as all parking is reserved for shoppers and visitors, so if you plan on being a resident here, plan on renting a separate home for yourYou're a stones-throw from most activities though, and it may be more advantageous for those who can to avoid having a car all together. Please, 2023 Best School Districts in Massachusetts. Featured Review: Senior says Its a wonderful school, with great faculty in general. #7 Best School Districts in Massachusetts. HOT HOME. Honors classes are taught at a. Alum: Belmont High is excellent in terms of academic preparation, however, it is important that students prioritize their mental health and not get sucked into the competitive culture. #4 Best School Districts in Massachusetts. This is proving to be another positive experience. Read 11 reviews. The community events are well-done- especially the Blue Tree Lighting and the Fourth of July Fireworks and Parade. #16 Best Public Middle Schools in Massachusetts. We were two years apart and two years combined with Abbot. However,. Current Resident: Carlisle is fantastic. Please, 2023 Middle Schools with the Best Teachers, 2023 Best Public Middle Schools in Massachusetts. I loved the teachers, and their willingness to help you. Parent: Very caring teachers and staff. Overall, AMSA is known for its rigorous academic program, innovative approach to education, and commitment to community service. #5 Best Public Middle Schools in Massachusetts. The teachers at this school are as perfect as is humanly possible. Featured Review: Alum says I loved the people, and the education itself was incredible. 87 Niche users give it an average review of 4.3 stars. Public School Type. We are very happy with his education here. 937 Sq. Read 5 reviews. Featured Review: Current Resident says Nice area with beautiful homes, colleges nearby, and opportunity for many outdoor family and friends activities. The Best Public High Schools In Massachusetts. High School is The Bromfield School. Discover the schools, companies, and neighborhoods that are right for you. 10 Best Public Colleges in Massachusetts 2022 University of Massachusetts Amherst University of Massachusetts Boston University of Massachusetts Lowell University of Massachusetts Dartmouth Westfield State University Salem State University Bridgewater State University Fitchburg State University Worcester State University Framingham State University Featured Review: Current Resident says I believe the school system is great! I've been in the Cambridge public school district for about 14 years, great schools very clean and welcoming. Featured Review: Alum says Chenery was an amazing learning environment, with some of the best teachers I've ever experienced! Public High Schools. A recent WalletHub study reports that the Massachusetts public school system is the best in America. However, I do wish the school worked to improve the highly competitive environment and stressful atmosphere. When I. #25 Best Public Middle Schools in Massachusetts. Excellent. Middle School Student: The school overall is great! It's quiet, small, and has a very homey feel to it. The staff and administration are continually providing many different ways for students to become involved, promoting the diverse interests of all the students. #23 Places with the Best Public Schools in Massachusetts. Very good commute time compared to most suburbs, especially for Cambridge jobs. The teachers,. Parent: I like the school course choices. My teachers at all levels have been supportive and have helped further my love for learning. 11 Niche users give it an average review of 2.4 stars. In rich and poor countries alike, a core challenge is building the state's capability for policy implementation. AMSA has a diverse student body and offers a variety of extracurricular activities and clubs, including athletics, music, drama, and community service. Cute little town center. Diversity could be greater, but that is a challenge in the independent school community. Read 87 reviews. They are very supportive of my son's challenges and provide it when needed. The schools are excellent and the crime late is remarkably low. Featured Review: Middle School Student says I'm a current student (8th grade) at RJ Grey. I, including many of my friends, have moved here from somewhere else. Read 51 reviews. Masconomet Regional High School. Junior: Ive always despised school, growing up I bounced around from school to school and I could never find the right fit. Lacks a proper town center and public transportation, so a car is essential to get. Parent: My child has been very engaged by the curriculum here. 4,439 Sq. Dartmouth, MA Homes for Sale Dartmouth, MA Houses for Rent Dartmouth, MA Apartments for Rent. 45 Niche users give it an average review of 4 stars. The academics are excellent and they're always. Senior: I loved my transition from middle to high school in the Bedford district. #3 Best Public High Schools in Massachusetts Boston Latin School Boston Public Schools, MA 7-12 536 reviews Senior: Boston Latin School is undoubtedly rigorous. $495,000. Massachusetts is widely seen as having the best school system in the country: Just 2 percent of its high-schoolers drop out, for example, and its students' math and reading scores rank No. The staff cares. Current Resident: Beautiful suburban town. If you want privacy, bucolic setting and a small village feel, this is it. Featured Review: Middle School Student says Now that I am a middle school teacher myself, I see how incredible Wayland Middle School really was for me and every student there. #12 Best School Districts in Massachusetts. Dover-Sherborn Regional High School - Location: Dover-Sherborn Regional School District, MA - Student population: 662; Student-teacher ratio: 12:1 - Reading proficiency: 95%; Math proficiency: 95% - Average graduation rate: 95% - Overall Niche grade: A+ - Academics grade: A+ - Clubs and activities grade: A- 2 / 20 During the 36th and 37th Working Group Sessions, the human rights records of 28 countries, including the United States, were reviewed. It feels like the country, with lots of farms and nature, and it's rather small population-wise, but it has a. Current Resident: I love Winchester. The school's 2,000-acre (8.1 km 2), or 3.125 square mile, campus currently serves 539 students, who come from 40 states . Public K-8 Schools. Current Resident: Lincoln is a small town with easy access to the city of Boston and its surrounding towns. Featured Review: Current Resident says I love living in Sherborn Massachusetts, it was an awesome place to grow up! #16 Best School Districts in Massachusetts. #3 Places with the Best Public Schools in Massachusetts Brookline Suburb of Boston, MA 139 reviews Current Resident: Brookline's public transportation is excellent, and restaurants and businesses are everywhere in the historic districts, making shopping and dining an overall experience. #14 Best School Districts in Massachusetts. AP classes aren't offered until Junior year, excluding AP Computer Science in sophomore year. Prior to public defense, I worked on legal drafting at the Universal Periodic Review Branch of the Office of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights. Most residents seem to fully support vaccinations and progressive efforts. SOLD FEB 15, 2023. According to the respected Academic Rankings of World Universities (the Shanghai rankings), when population is taken into account, Massachusetts ranks No. The public school schools offer a great education and have. Current Resident: Wellesley is a great place to grow up in and raise a family! 39 Niche users give it an average review of 4.2 stars. Lots of town spirit, Halloween held in town center for the children is a great tradition. The Middle school only 20. Senior: I really loved the academic opportunities I had and the constant push to learn more. Wellesley does have a reputation for being pretentious, but most of the people are lovely. They have a wonderful way of encouraging independence & self-advocacy in students & we sawIt's also challenging for anyone with cultural differences and for the socially awkward. These included high school graduation rate, AP exam scores and pupil/teacher. Rounding out the top ten are three Massachusetts public school districts: Winchester, MA (#8); Westwood, MA (#9), and Shrewsbury, MA (#10), cementing the state's reputation for boasting the best public schools in the nation. Massachusetts School Districts . You can do swim lessons or sailing lessons and it is a great place to cool off! There is a unique overall sense of. Current Resident: This town is so pretty and historic. 3D WALKTHROUGH. It's a quaint town just 7 miles outside Boston, MA. Small population, approx. Managed the records and benefits of the roughly 1,400 government employees. The schools offer fabulous music, theater, and visual arts opportunities, and classes not available in most other districts. The leadership does a great job of advocating for students perspective on topics that effect the student body. Read 24 reviews. However, I do wish the school worked. Niche User: Overall the public school system is good, but I think the food needs to be healthier and their needs to be more diversity throughout the staff. The 15 Biggest Failures of the American Public Education System, 10 Major Challenges Facing Public Schools, Why Every High School Student Should Apply for Financial Aid. Everyone knows everyone even if you dont know their name. Featured Review: Senior says Needham is a very friendly community that values education and takes it very seriously. 15 Niche users give it an average review of 3.8 stars. Massachusetts Institute of Technology. I am now at the stage where Im working closely with my guidance counselor as I embark on the college application process! 139 Niche users give it an average review of 4.1 stars. Delivering high-quality public health and health careaffordably, reliably and at scale, for allexemplifies this challenge, since doing so requires deftly integrating refined technical skills (surgery), broad logistics management (supply chains, facilities maintenance . We have also included several "Honor Roll" lists so you can see in what areas, exactly, different schools excel, as well as a list of high-performing schools in areas with lower median home. The town pond, Farm Pond, is perfect for the summer. UMass Dartmouth only has one of the most well-known accelerated nursing programs in MA: the Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN) program. Though the teachers often do not give fair attention to the people who need it. The Massachusetts School Administrators Association, which supports the changes, said it "frequently" hears from school districts and administrators who complain about the dearth of qualified . #15 Best School Districts in Massachusetts. Quincy (/ k w n z i / KWIN-zee) is a coastal U.S. city in Norfolk County, Massachusetts, United States.It is the largest city in the county and a part of Metropolitan Boston as one of Boston's immediate southern suburbs. It is a safe, friendly, charming, and quiet town but not too far from major highways and the greater Boston metro. U.S. News analyzed 102,450 pre-K, elementary and middle schools. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it. Most homes have spacious lots with nice yards. Residents have money but arent showy or boastful. The average percentage of students achieving, The top ranked public schools in Massachusetts are, Show 100 more public schools in MA (out of 1,644 total schools). Belmont, MA 100% (6 out of 6) Belmont High School Rank: #18 of 1,644 (Top 1%) (Math: 87% | Reading: 90%) Winn Brook Rank: #39 of 1,644 (Top 5%) Overall a lovely place to live and for kids to grow up. Read 19 reviews. Sports are not covered in property taxes and often run $300/child. #21 Best Public Middle Schools in Massachusetts. Loved the strength and conditioning class. School Name. #20 Places with the Best Public Schools in Massachusetts. #23 Best School Districts in Massachusetts. 81 Niche users give it an average review of 3.7 stars. Massachusetts Maritime Academy has received accreditation from the New England Commission on Higher Education, an independent accrediting body. #21 Places with the Best Public Schools in Massachusetts. Read 9 reviews. Featured Review: Junior says I had a very good experience at the Natick public schools. I haven't done any sports, but I've heard that it's also really good. Read 3 reviews. Nice town center with brand new Elementary School and Library. I applied my new life lessons and not only improved my academic performance but expanded my horizons. Featured Review: Senior says I really loved the academic opportunities I had and the constant push to learn more. #24 Best Public Middle Schools in Massachusetts. It is a lovely community and easy to befriend neighbors. City On A Hill Charter Public School Dudley Square (District: . Lawrence is a great balance of academics, activities and community. 6th grade was my best year, as during the COVID-19 shutdown, I became very close to a Maths teacher who used toHowever, in 7th grade, after she had stopped working at the school, I found out that I could not keep in touch with her because of a rule, which made me feel very sad, as I miss her.. #10 Best Public Middle Schools in Massachusetts. The school is delivering on its mission and promise to know, connect and prepare my children. Read 93 reviews. #1 Best Public Middle Schools in Massachusetts. Featured Review: Current Resident says Westborough is a great town with a wonderful town center! . Lee Middle and High School is ranked 124th within Massachusetts. The school system rated #6 best school districts in Massachusetts by Niche. Weston High (Weston) | Ranked No. Top Ranked Cities with Best Public Schools in Massachusetts (2023) City % of Schools in Top 10% Statewide Top Ranked Schools (Math Proficiency % | Reading Proficiency %) 1 - 2. Divorce can be a traumatic experience for children, but by working closely with your children's teachers, you can help maintain their grades and positive behavior at school. 190 Ashley Blvd. Brandeis University. 10. #6 Places with the Best Public Schools in Massachusetts. I feel inspired to learn everyday and I appreciate the efforts the teachers put into engaging lessons. The general community thrives on helping one another, and. Current Resident: Nice area with beautiful homes, colleges nearby, and opportunity for many outdoor family and friends activities. They meet your kid where they are at rather than fitting them into a program that doesnt work. Alum: I have enjoyed each of my 3years at Hopkinton Middle School. Read more on how this ranking was calculated. I was challenged and supported academically in order to better succeed in college. I have been eager to continue challenging myself and my potential ever since. I enjoy every moment of learning from the mostly stellar teaching staff. Read 2 reviews. My teachers are all great. What are the top ranked public schools in Massachusetts? The teachers are team players with the parents as well. Its awesome! #19 Best Public Middle Schools in Massachusetts. The small town makes for a tight-knit, inclusive community. The Middle school only 20 years old is amazingly modern with technology. #21 Best School Districts in Massachusetts. 39 Niche users give it an average review of 4 stars. I enjoyed going downtown with friends and hanging out afterschool in town center. Close knit community but not too small. Read 47 reviews. 2 Niche users give it an average review of 4 stars. #8 Places with the Best Public Schools in Massachusetts. 53 Niche users give it an average review of 4.2 stars. All my life I have been surrounded by teachers who thought boring lessons straight out of a book and clearly showed a lack of inspiration and effort when it came to teaching. Some people who come off across as pretentious may not feel that they are. Hopkinton provides that comforting feel that I crave which is why I love this town and everything it has to offer. Read 37 reviews. The University of Connecticut's Master of Business Administration (UConn MBA) programs offer students a premier academic experience with fast and flexible MBA options to achieve your career goals at an accelerated pace.