Original Her Skin Seven Days Rejuvenating Power Exfoliating Set Revita Revitalizing Skin Rescue Kit. It is kind of normal to have such side effects one using rejuvenating for many people. Hi, Visit our Facebook page:https://facebook.com/rejuvenatingsts. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Good afternoon.Nagstop napo ako gumamit ng rejuvinating toner and cream on the 5th and 6th day,namaga po kasi mata at face ko.Nagkaroon po ako ng blister na parang butlig butlig na red,just like bungang araw, especially sa leeg po.Soap and sunscream lang po. Thank you. And also meron din ako maintenance na whitening ng brilliant.. salamat. Hi Agnes, Its normal what happened to you because many users experienced the same. Hi Grace, Hehhe. What process I need to do? . You can use another brand of maintenance set but take rest in between. A Marketing Managers Journey to Clearer Skin with Maxi-Peel, Retail Operations Manager Overcomes Skin Challenges with Maxi-Peel, Teacher and Mother Fights Acne with Maxi-Peel. Please reply me po Tjank you and Godbless. Be sure the cotton ball is also not very wet. Keep using sunblock cream. MR. ROWEL SALON Sampaguita Street Garden 3 Phase . The facial, 4-piece set for ladies for skin treatment. A rejuvenating set can cause skin to become darker than normal (hyperpigmentation) during using. Thank you po. Hi, Thanks po sa response. Brilliant Skin Essentials Rejuvenating Facial Toner. Dont rub the cotton too hard on your skin. or for children. Carry on to reveal the glowing younger skin. Brilliant Skin Essentials Brilliant Rejuv Set (CNW Group/Health Canada) . What should I do parq magpantay sya? The best advice we can give you is to carry on using for a month to see final results. How much biotin is too much for hair growth? Ms glenda, kagabi nag rejuvinate ako ginamit ko yung bago mo rejuv na my tretenoin ba un. Hi Russel, Thank you po sana po masagot. If you cannot persevere with such side effects, please read the following article pertaining to your situation: Is It Normal To Feel Pain When Using Rejuvenating Set if you have further thoughts, dont hesitate to leave a comment in the mentioned article. There are no perfect skin rejuvenating sets without side effects. it is normal after i used the beauty set, i had white spot in my face is it normal? Hello po. Keep using and always use sunblock. If you see any difference is still fine without peeling. I dont want to skip any routine. Anyway, the darkened skin should subside within a week while using. Yes it could be one on the side effects. if not po what should I do po? To close your pores. . 2weeks na akong gumagamit sa product niyo po sobrang hapdi ng mukha ko tapos ang noo ko po sobrang daming tigyawat pati pisnge at bibig ko po. It is different from one person to another. Super sakit po kasi sa face tuwing nagpapahid ako parang sinusugat po ganon lalo na sa area na nagpepeel. More Buying Choices $17.31 (11 new offers) Brilliant Skin Essentials Tomato Natural Rejuvenating Facial Set. Pang 4 days ko pa lang po ginamit ito. Can i also do the cream 2 to 3 times a week like the toner? Step 2: Toner. Hi Arjon, If you these side effects to to reduce, use the toner only at night for the first weeks. The good thing is that rejuvenating set peels away layers of dead, dull skin. Sabi kc nila ituloy ko lang pero ang lalaki na ng pimples ko . Brilliant yung ginagamit ko rn, paano po kaya. Hello po, is it normal po na pag po nakamot mo yung face while using the rejuvenating set ay mag susugat po? And dont rub it a lot. Precaution: Brilliant Skin Rejuvenating Facial Set is NOT recommended to be used in combination with other products. The RYX Skincerity beauty starter set is quite straightforward. Only 11 left in stock - order soon. Nag take ako cetirizine ngayun gabi. sobrang sakit na po ng balat ko pero tinitiis ko. Just make sure when you apply the toner to gently swipe all over face. You should use rejuvenating set for one month then take rest for a month or use maintenance set for a month. May limit po ba? Hi Alayza, Step 2: Facial Toner. Just so you know, the term rejuvenating set here in the philippines refers to a set of products containing a cleanser, a toner, a day cream, usually a sunscreen and an eye cream with ingredients that claim to address a variety of skin issues like pigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles Acne and even warts, so its very specific, and i thought id let . Pwede na po ba ako mag stop ng rejuv? Before using the product, you need to do patch test first before using it to your face to avoid allergic reactions. Read this article for more info: PURGING VS BREAKOUTS: WHEN TO DITCH YOUR SKINCARE. In some cases its normal and you should continue to remove skin purging. Removes Pimple Marks and Dark Spots. This item: Brilliant MAINTENANCE SET. Try to use toner 2-3 time a week at night only. Lumulobo po yung face ko the first night of using beauty vault, ano po gagawin ko? 1 week of using BRS namalat Yung face ko pero konti lang Ang pamamalat after 1 week Hindi na suya namamalat pero pinagpatuloy ko parin pero napansin ko nagingitim na Yung face ko Kya I stop na Kasi Ang itim na nya talaga. Asking lng po if normal lang po ba yung itchiness nya and pamamantal po sa face ko, 1 day ko palang po kasi syang ginamit, Hi Gail, I just wanted to ask if ano po pwede kong gawin to lessen the itchiness? 5 days na po akong gumagamit pero sa may chin ko palang ang nagbabalat. You can also use the toner less frequently. mahapdi na po kasi sa face. ORIGINAL Brilliant Skin ZEINAB KIT WHITENING SET for MAINTENANCE. Side effects include skin reactions such as redness, dryness, cracked skin, burning . I have melasma dats y i was enticed to use BRS, naka.twk weeks na po ako now,pero bakit mas nag darkened melasma ko?side effect po ba eto? Read this article if you feel these side effects are not comfortable for you: Is It Normal To Feel Pain When Using Rejuvenating Set Results may not be permanent. Hi Mariel, Yeah rest for a month, then use rejuvenating set again even if you wont use maintenance set. it was stated on the packaging it is REJUVENATING Toner, serum etc. Let us know the results. Also, you can take a look at the following article which contains related articles here. Ask lng po ako if okay ba gumamit ng ibang brand ng maintenance set after using a different rejuvenating set? Hello po. Check the following article: How Do You Use Rejuvenating Set For Sensitive Skin? A rejuvenating set can cause side effects ranging from. waiting for your answer. Pang 8days ko na gumagamit ng rejuv. Skin peeling gets rid of dull, damaged skin so the smooth, new skin underneath can be revealed. While radiofrequency is widely considered to be safe and an effective skin tightening treatment [13]. If tapos na po 1 month of using rejuv set, can I proceed to maintenance set or I should rest for a month? It is notable throughout that the Brilliant Skin Serum does not contain any harmful elements or side effects. Keep using. 4 Piece Set. Dont stop. Hi Shannen, This could be due to skin purging. Normal po bang mag karoon ng parang namumula na nasusunod Yung face mo? Required fields are marked *. For more info, check our article:In Video: What is Skin Rejuvenating Set And Tips On Using it? Also, apply the toner gently by dabbing without rubbing against your skin. In addition, it is not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers and sensitive skin. Continue using for 30 days. You can also read this article for more information: Is It Normal To Have Pimples When Using Rejuvenating Set? Next, rest for another month before using again. Prevents pimples, acne, white head and blackheads. It depends po kase sa skin reaction ng skin. Read the following: Itchy Skin When Using Rejuvenating Set, Hi Lea, Normal lng ba yon or kailangan ko Ng itigil. First time using BSE rejuv set. Use soap and sunscreen only until you feel better. You can learn more about purging at this article: PURGING VS BREAKOUTS: WHEN TO DITCH YOUR SKINCARE, Regards, In addition, use the toner only at night if you feel tingling and heat most of the time. Admin Skin lightening. sa pagkakalaam ko lahat ng rejuv sets na pampaganda is nag pepeel off talaga, kagaya ng dr.alvin, droplets skin perfection, porcelana and brilliant essentials, at kung sensitive skin ka dapat mag . The duration of the skin redness may last up to 1 week; in the most severe cases, it may last up to 1 month. Is it okay to wear facemask all the time when my face is breaking out and peeling? $21.76 ($21.76/Count) Sold by Belle Skin Care and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. A rejuvenating set can cause skin to become darker than normal (hyperpigmentation) during using. Maybe your skin is oily. 3.8 3.8 out of 5 stars (237) $21.44 $ 21. Ano po mas better yung whitening maintenance set or yung tomato po? It could be caused by several reasons. Yes its normal, but dont rub it a lot when you apply the toner. Hi Len, 6dys n po now using this product and so happy nman po kc yung active pimples ko unti2 ng tumigil ..ask ko lng po sana if normal lng ba yung sobrang hapdi ng mukha ko..namumuladry at until now po ngpi.peel p rin po sxa..?.. Get it Mar 2 - 8. Bale pang 15 days ko na sa paggamit ng set na to and sa 1st week nagkaroon ako ng skin purging na nag pa-worry talaga sakin kase bigla ako nagkaroon ng acne and medyo nag darken yung face ko sa right cheek ko and may redness din and peeling na nangyari so I stopped using the soap for about 3 days and focus and using the remaining products and nawala yung pag ka dark nya and peeling ng skin ko and medyo may redness na lang. Hi Nicole, Catalina St., Sitio Caingin 1960 Morong, Philippines. The reason behind that is Brilliant rejuvenating toner and rejuvenating cream have strong active ingredients that may inflict severe side effects while using the same. 2 days lang po akong gumamit. you can follow gradually the steps mentioned in the following article:How Do You Use Rejuvenating Set For Sensitive Skin? In other words, it removes skin cells from the epidermis and from portions of the upper part of your middle layer of skin (dermis). hello po tapos na ako gumamit ng rejuvinating nag change po ako sa maintenance ilang days pa lang nag ka pimples ulit ako at dumame ang blackheads normal po ba ito? Read the following article for some tips: Why is my Skin Darker While Using Rejuvenating Set, Your email address will not be published. Yes its normal. A Rejuvenating set treats wrinkles, discolored skin and acne usually on the face. It happens with many people. It purifies your skin and helps you achieve flawless skin. Hi po, ok nmn ung face ko pero nagtry ako gumamit ng brilliant whitening set, pang 5th day k na nagamit ang hapdi po then parng ngbabalat and nsunog skin k. Normal po b un? Hi Jaizhelle, But don't worry! Please advice me.Thanks. Di din matatapos ung pamamalat ng mukha ko?or pag dry?? Hi Zyra Pelaez, As a dermatologist, I come across patients seeking consult for brighter and smoother skin. The symptoms of the side effects are: These side effects subside within 1 to 2 weeks. Fairy Skin Derma Set Fairyskin Mild Facial Kit Fairy Skin Premium Brightening Kit. Hi Mel Sabulao, Should i continue taking the skincare po? Skin lightening. Always wear sunblock. Gumagamit po ako Ng rejuvenating set nagbabalat yong face ko saka parang pansin ko medyo dumadami yong pimples ko So, nag continue lang ako sa paggamit ng product. AAA Bossy Glam Digital Outlet Masbate, San Jacinto . I already red the articles po ninyo but I never read about swollen eyelids. 5.7K sold. Rejuvenating Sets Hi po ask ko lang po ilang buwan po ba gagamitin yong rejuvinating set? Hello again! After rejuvenating set, the new skin is temporarily more sensitive to the sun. Commanding a premium price tag of USD$89.95, this solution easily tops the price list of any beauty product. This Amazon find is perfect for those looking for a concentrated anti-aging serum to minimize pores . Kaylangan po bang magstop na? During the first 2 weeks effective po yung product nag peel at glowing po ang skin ko. Here is a list of the best tea tree oil products. However, if one of the items of the set is not finished within the month, you can keep using it until its finished. Continue using. Ok lang po ba gumamit ng toner and tropical cream every night? We are so happy to introduce the . Yes you can stop and use maintenance. Continue using. For tips to lessen the redness and other side effects; read the following article:Tips To lessen Redness While Using Brilliant Rejuvenating Set, Hi. A gifted Dutch-Jewish girl with an American background, S. of Amsterdam, spontaneously recalled two previous lives and two intermission periods between lives when she was about three years old. Skin and Beauty Professional Skin Care Formula Cabuyao Laguna Cabuyao 4025 . A rejuvenating set improves skin texture and tone and lessens the appearance of fine wrinkles. Hi po im using skin perfection rejuvenating set Hi Ellah Hernandez, Hello this is my 4th day of using rejuvinating set, after po ba ng 1 week pwede ng mag sunscreen gel-cream spf30? Is it normal po ba to have close comedones in my jawline parang tinybumps while using fairy skin? Then na recognize ko po na parang nag karoon ng fine lines and medyo nag open pores po ang cheeks ko po. Brilliant Rejuvenating Set Benefits and Side Effects Pls! Hi! 3 week na po akong gumagamit ng BRS Pero bakit parang dumami po iyong pimples ko? 3 days palang po ako gumagamit, Hello po ilang days po mawawala yung pamumula o redness sa face. and supervision of a health care professional because they are used to treat specific conditions and may cause serious . If you want best results, you shouldnt use any product along with rejuvenating set. babalik pa po ba yung normal skin tone ko? Im using brilliant rejuv set po. at baka manipis na po yung balat mo i will advise you to stop muna for 2-3 days then use mo ulit Suggested: FAQ About Hydra Moist Sleeping Mask. Recent post: Rosmar Kagayaku Rejuvenating Kit. Super hapdi at super pula ng paligid ng mata ko .. can i skip the rejuv ? Hi Aimee, Hello po maam,good pm po..ask konlang po normal lng bah ang pangangati sa mukha ang meron po malilit na rashes, Regards, Normal lang po ba na mag itim yung face. It should be used with caution in those who have previously had cancer. If you have any comments, don't hesitate to drop your thoughts below. Ps. Dont forget to use sunblock everyday, maybe you are using only soap and toner. Normal having redness, when it started peeling redness will go. Then, Brilliant Skin Whitening Set. first time kopo kahapon, tas ang kati di ako nakatulog tas ngayon umaga nagtake ulit ako at sobrang pula ng mukha ko, ano po kailangan ko gawin? Please apply the toner with one to two drops gently in upward circular motions. skin reaction po , Your email address will not be published. 3days napo ako hindi ginagamit itutuloy papo ba ang paggamit?nasunog po face ko e. Hi Crishel Baldemor, Therefore, its advisable to limit the use to 30 days. last 3yrs ago pa po nung first time ko pong gumamit. But you can continue to dry it fast. sana po masagot. Continue using to slow away the old skin cells. Need ko na po va itigil pag katpos ng 1 month or tuloy tuloy parin po? Baket saken 4 linggo ko na ginagamit hinde pa rin po mawawala pimples ko:((. It is a little itchy and has a mild sting effects, is it normal? The skin can get irritated. And should I stop using it poba or mag f-fade Po siya habang gamit kopo Yung rejuv set? Yes it is very normal. Sa gilid po ng lips sobrang hapdi and super tight po to the point na hirap ko po ibuka bibig ko what to do po? Any tips po?? Yes it is normal. 1. As a result, it reveals smoother brighter skin below. Wala ako allergy sa foods. I know it is normal pati ung redness and peeling, but to ease ung uncomfortable feeling, i put some hydrating cream ok lang po ba un? We will address some of which later in this article. Talaga po na mas dumadami pa pimple sa paggamit ng BSE rejuv . At first week its was okay I see my skin glowing and my pimples are gone. Super dry na din ng lips ko so I started using lip balm and super nakatulong sa pagkawala ng dryness ng lips ko. Tapos palitan ko ng whitening kung okey lang? Depending on your skin's sensitivity, you may feel tingling, burning, itching, dryness, redness or tightness while using rejuvenating set, and see peeling or flaking within a week.On the other hand, proper maintenance can help minimize any sensations or visible side effects of rejuvenating set, making it easier than ever to incorporate this highly-effective skin treatment into your lifestyle. Normal lang po ba to? kc parang bungang araw po sya. GREAT Nation BBM Movement San Fernando . Mawawala po ba to nagbreakout din kasi ako gano po katagal bago mawala? Yes. You might have been exposing to sun frequently. Hi! Then, resume using the toner and cream only at night. Hi Jenny, Thanks. Benefits of the Brilliant Skin Rejuvenating Set Whiter and brighter . Rejuvenating Sets Thats how you can avoid any potential side effects. Rejuvenating Facial Toner. Yes sure. Thank you! Rejuvenating set removes the outmost surface of your skin to help reduce the signs of skin aging, discoloration and acne. Check the following article for some tips on how to reduce such side effects: How Do You Use Rejuvenating Set For Sensitive Skin? Hi Alayza, Brilliant Skin Rejuvenating set po gamit ko yung may hydroquinone+tretinoin yung toner at yung . mam, hindi po kayu gumamit before this second rejuv mo? Dalawang araw napo akong gumagamit. Also, its hard to evaluate your condition without proper check-up. hello po, I dont have probelem sa pimples po pero gusto ko po kasi maachieve yung clear skin so i use brilliant rejuv. Then, spread evenly on face and neck in an upward motion. Most users encountered such side effects. Stop ko muna ngayun 2nd night ksi baka nga dun ako naallergy eh. You can read the following article for more information: Why is my Skin Darker While Using Rejuvenating Set. Regards, Thank you. Para sakin ang ganda na ng finish ng face ko. Treated areas will develop new skin within about two weeks after using. Ask lang po, normal po ba na pang 3 days ko pa lang sya nagagamit nag peeling na agad yung face ko? Skincare Solutions For Your Skin Concerns. Pag kagising ko ng morning sobrang red face ako then my rashes ako both arms ko maliliit na mild itchiness at chest and neck. Ok lng po ba gamitin ung soap Ng rejuv set sa body. Hi Andrea, Is It Normal To Have Pimples When Using Rejuvenating Set? Hi po its my first time using brilliant rejuvenating po ask lang Po Nung 1st week of use ako nag glow ako at nawala yung tigyawat ko pero between sa 2nd week at third week dumami napo its normal po ba? Lather the soap against your face for 30 secs only. ok lang po ba na itigil na ung product. Some of the potential side-effects of this substance are headaches, fever, skin rash, swelling, dryness, redness, or peeling, fatigue, weakness, bone pain, vomiting, eyesight problems, and even birth defects. Moist your face before applying soap. Which brand youre using? If I continue using it every day even though it burns will it cause scarring? Yes normal. Pls check our answer in your previous comment. Im using Beauty Love Rejuvenating set for 2 weeks already, on the first week my face became clearer but on the 2nd week of using the set my face develop small bumps on my forehead and cheeks. . Hello po! Hi, Thanks . Hi, third week ko na po nagrerejuv. hello im mae ann ..6days ko na pong gngamit c brilliant normal lan ba na prang na sunburn ung muka ko ..itu2loy ko pba o iti2gil ko na po ..salamat. Brilliant Skin Essentials Rejuvenating Facial Toner. Feeling dry is because of feeling. Hi, 6. 500. Be patient. Chitin is a nitrogen-enriched polymer abundantly present in the exoskeletons of arthropods, cell walls of fungi, green algae, and microorganisms, radulae and beaks of molluscs and cephalopods, etc. Moreover, take a look at the following article for some tips:How Do You Use Rejuvenating Set For Sensitive Skin? Its part of the process. Results vary from one to another. Stop mo muna pahinga 1 week then use again. Brilliant Skin Essentials Rejuvenating Facial Toner. . Answered your inquiry previously. Medyo takot Hi, Normal lang po ba mangati ang mukha pag gumagamit ng brilliant set? Admin Stimulating the rejuvenating process, it leaves skin looking healthier and radiant and is particularly effective on fine lines and wrinkles without reddening the skin. Hi po Recent article: Hydroquinone Tretinoin Melacare Cream Review. Hi po 4days napo akng nagamit ng BRS, normal lang po ba na magdry ng husto lips ko na halos sagabal napo sa pagkain ko. Recent article: Breast and Butt Enhancement Cream Review. Such as exposing to sun frequently without wearing sunblock or renewing it regularly. Hi Rose Ana, How long have you been using? Pag ginamit kopo ba uli ung rejuv set may peeling parin po ba face ko. Yes normal. Your skin might be purging. Thats why you having a pimples. Recent article: Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies For Weight Loss. Then, when you feel your skin gets used to the products, use twice a day. Brilliant antiaging properties as the red light boosts collagen and the green targets dark circles, broken . This is my review of the product tomato rejuvenating set. Should i continue or stop po? Suggested:Rosmar Kagayaku Rejuvenating Kit. Hi, or for children. Like malapit lang po sa lips. Normal lang po ba ito? The moist of your skin is a stripped because of peeling. Read this article: How Do You Use Rejuvenating Set For Sensitive Skin? Then jump to hydrating or whitening ? More often than not, they would ask me what I think of rejuvenating sets and which one I can recommend them. Peeling Definitely expect some skin peeling, if not a lot. Second, rejuvenating facial toner. You will find that your skin will peel . It is my first time buying this product and I am leery of the creams since I usually just buy some moisturizer and use it for my morning and evening routine. Dr. Dennis Gross Vitamin C+ Lactic Vitamin C Firm & Bright Eye Treatment. Then, resume using gradually. 26 active ingredients all in all sa set ng rejuv na pinagawa ko ngaun. . If you have very sensitive skin, then, Brilliant Rejuvenating Set is not for you. Normal lng po na lalong dumadami ang whiteheads sa noo habang gumagamit ng BRS? It treats several skincare concerns. 350. Keep using the sunblock. The skin will have a sun burnt appearance; this side effect will be less visible in patients with a darker skin complexion. I dont know if it is purging or breakouts. Ive been using it for 4days, and it had peeled of already and I am so confuse. Okay lang po ba yun? Just give your skin the required time to heal. Pang 2 set ko na now. Please read the following article: Tips To lessen Redness While Using Brilliant Rejuvenating Set. Oily skin po ako tas pansin ko ung redness tas dumami pa tas ang kati2x should i continue the BSE? Lhenzbeauty.olshoppe Bian, Carmona . Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a clean towel. Please help me. Hi, First time ko lang po kasi gumamit ng BSE Rejuvenating set. Itutuloy ko pa po ba ang pagagamit? Hi po its my 2nd day and so far wala pa nmn nag pepeel but the changes lang is medjo mas nagiging dark skintone ko is it normal?? Is It Normal To Feel Pain When Using Rejuvenating Set. Hi just wanna ask po kasi Im using rejuvenating set po for almost 2 weeks and I can feel the itching and redness na po sa face ko but Im wondering po kasi hindi pa po siya nag pe peel and some parts po nagkakapimple ako should I continue po or nah? (37) $22.99 FREE shipping. The soap will moisturize your skin. Ano pong pwede kong gawin? Learn more about skin purging when you read our article:PURGING VS BREAKOUTS: WHEN TO DITCH YOUR SKINCARE. Ask ko lng po if effective pa rn po ba xa without using toner rejuv.. D po kse pwde mapapackge yung toner cream lang po and sabon, tas bumili dn po ako ng whitening wla dn po toner , ok lng ba?. When using rejuvenating, should be gently rubbing. Peeling - definitely expect some skin peeling, if not a lot. first time kulang gumamit nang mga apply sa face pls answer my question. mas dumadami po kasi yung pimples ko , should i continue po ba pag gamit nito or stop nalang po? This is my first time using a rejuvenating set. and What Will Happen If I Stop Using Rejuvenating Set? Regards, But sometimes redness appears as darkened skin. Its normal in the first days. Alternatively, you can use Brilliant Skin Tomato Rejuvenating Set or Brilliant Skin Whitening Set as maintenance. Im only 16 po. Regards, Brilliant Skin Brilliant Skin Rejuvenating Facial Set is used for the treatment and prevention of severe cases of pimples, blackheads, . Before using rejuvenating set, you better off know the Do's and Don'ts. Meghan Markles Pregnancy Dress Secret Revealed! Hi. Caloocan City, Metro Manila. Generally, some of the more common side effects of these types of products include skin irritation, redness, dryness, and peeling. Sunscreen is one of the best skincare routine to include while and after rejuvenating your skin. bakit wala hinde pa ako namalat 11 days ko na to? Drink plenty of water. Some may take as many as eight years to clear out. But it becoming light now.Shall I continue using tonar or what can I do now? and supervision of a health care professional because they are used to treat specific conditions and may cause serious . gaano po katagal bumalik? beauty vault po gamit ko. Yes it is normal to have such side effects when you first use the Rejuvenating set. Mild Safe and Effective. Hi Margie Nuena, The facial, 4-piece set for ladies for skin treatment. Forth, sunscreen gel-cream 30 SPF. . Hello maam jenny same tayo sis ang hapdi sa mukha normal lang ba yung mga ganun na side effect after using brse? the side effects will be different. Such as, three days a week in the first week. Hello po, i am currently living in Europe and malamig ngayon dito, i am on my 2nd week and I felt na sobrang dry at parang sobrang nababanat ung face ko to the point na halos hindi ko maigalaw ang mukha ko as in buong mukha. No need to mix the serum with Brilliant rejuvenating cream should i stop po ba or continue? Bakit subrang hapdi at mapula ang skin ko? Changes in skin color. I stopped using the toner for about 2 days na kasi sobrang hapdi na ng face ko. Micro-peeling Effect. RM Shoppe Beauty Finds Villa Palao Subd. These include, but are not limited to: Dryness and redness of the skin; Itching and burning sensation on the skin; Rashes and blisters . Regards, Have you? The Perfect Skin Rejuvenating Set comes with a wide variety of possible side effects that may occur.