She believes he knows what happened to Brookelyn the day she ended up at his Berea home, then disappeared. Authorities contacted Farthings cell phone carrier and determined it last pinged on a tower in nearby Blue Lick, about 30 miles from where Farthing was last seen. ._3bX7W3J0lU78fp7cayvNxx{max-width:208px;text-align:center} it would be hard to be more obviously guilty than this guy. Moms use grant to create program for Madison County girls, Kirksville Elementary teacher named to Curriculum Associates' 2023 Class of Extraordinary Educators, Madison County Extension Office to host "The Business of Farming" series, Volunteers prepare to transport historic Squire Boone rock to new location, Madison County Airport Board gives overview of airport operations to Berea City Council. https://youtu.be/ecBlmxsAHGQ - mug shot at 4:49. by Chilling Crimes September 10, 2020. Despite the years since the disappearance investigators say all they need to find Farthing is one solid tip. ._38lwnrIpIyqxDfAF1iwhcV{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);border:none;height:1px;margin:16px 0}._37coyt0h8ryIQubA7RHmUc{margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._2XJvPvYIEYtcS4ORsDXwa3,._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:54px;width:54px;font-size:54px;line-height:54px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px;background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:36px;width:36px}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn{margin:auto 0 auto auto;padding-top:10px;vertical-align:middle}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn ._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp i{color:unset}._2bWoGvMqVhMWwhp4Pgt4LP{margin:16px 0;font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px}.icon.tWeTbHFf02PguTEonwJD0{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:top}._2AbGMsrZJPHrLm9e-oyW1E{width:180px;text-align:center}.icon._1cB7-TWJtfCxXAqqeyVb2q{cursor:pointer;margin-left:6px;height:14px;fill:#dadada;font-size:12px;vertical-align:middle}.hpxKmfWP2ZiwdKaWpefMn{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active);background-size:cover;background-image:var(--newCommunityTheme-banner-backgroundImage);background-position-y:center;background-position-x:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-radius:3px 3px 0 0;height:34px;margin:-12px -12px 10px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6>*{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle}.t9oUK2WY0d28lhLAh3N5q{margin-top:-23px}._2KqgQ5WzoQRJqjjoznu22o{display:inline-block;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;position:relative}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE{-ms-flex:1 1 auto;flex:1 1 auto;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE:hover{text-decoration:underline}._19bCWnxeTjqzBElWZfIlJb{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;display:inline-block}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8{margin-left:10px;margin-top:30px}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8._35WVFxUni5zeFkPk7O4iiB{margin-top:35px}._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp{padding:0 2px 0 4px;vertical-align:middle}._2BY2-wxSbNFYqAy98jWyTC{margin-top:10px}._3sGbDVmLJd_8OV8Kfl7dVv{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;margin-top:8px;word-wrap:break-word}._1qiHDKK74j6hUNxM0p9ZIp{margin-top:12px}.Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt,._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj,._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:12px;width:100%}._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj{margin-bottom:8px}._2_w8DCFR-DCxgxlP1SGNq5{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle}._1aS-wQ7rpbcxKT0d5kjrbh{border-radius:4px;display:inline-block;padding:4px}._2cn386lOe1A_DTmBUA-qSM{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:10px}._2Zdkj7cQEO3zSGHGK2XnZv{display:inline-block}.wzFxUZxKK8HkWiEhs0tyE{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);cursor:pointer;text-align:left;margin-top:2px}._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0{display:none}.yobE-ux_T1smVDcFMMKFv{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._1vPW2g721nsu89X6ojahiX{margin-top:12px}._pTJqhLm_UAXS5SZtLPKd{text-transform:none} Many of her possessions were still at the house, according to WKYT. According to Paige, Brookelyn said she had arranged to sleep at a friend's house, and even showed her an overnight bag she . Her mother believes she went out to meet someone but she never returned home. It makes me think it's one of those situations where the police know someone did it but don't have the evidence for it, so they charge them with unrelated crap for at least some semblance of justice. Beyond this however Im not really sure who could be behind her disappearance, I suspect the owner of the house (whose name I couldnt find) may be involved as he was the last person to see her. In 2013, Hensley was the owner of the home where 18-year-old Brookelyn Farthing, who has been missing since that time, was last seen. As a result of the investigations, search warrants were served at three residences in Berea on Tuesday. Lemme know in the comments. Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. In January 2014, another man, Randy Gross, was arrested for soliciting money from co-workers who believed their donations were going to Brooke's reward fund. I hope someone gets the truth out of him in jail and this girl and her family can finally get some justice! The man respected her wishes and refused to let her back out with Josh. However, that changed when they got into a small fight that seemed to be about a boy. She has pierced ears and a birthmark on her left hip. Two days later on June 25th, 2013, Brookelyn's phone pings off a tower in Blue Lick for the last time ever. He decides she is fine at this point and goes home. More . When he returned at 7:00 a.m., the house was on fire and Farthing was missing, but her cowboy boots, purse and some clothes were still there. LE wouldve gone with this theory immediately for obvious reasons. Brookelyn Farthing was 18 years old when she vanished June 22, 2013, after leaving a party with two guys she knew. Clothing/Jewelry Description A gray t-shirt with the Madison County FFA (Future Farmers of America) logo and light blue denim shorts. Not knowing what happened must be horrible. In 2013, a woman named Amanda Griffley admitted to scamming people donating to the search and keeping the money for herself. Farthings friend who owned the house left to move some horses into a nearby field. ** Brooke Farthing disappeared from Berea, Kentucky in June 2013 after texting a friend and saying she was scared. Find your friends on Facebook. Log in or sign up for Facebook to connect with friends, family and people you know. The KSP Electronic Crime Branch began the investigation after discovering the three men Joshua M. Hensley, 30, Bradeley S. Helton, 32, and Stephen Pulsford, 61 were "promoting the sexual performance of a minor or sharing images of child sexual exploitation online," according to a news release. Brooke and her younger sister were both taking their drivers tests, and Brooke finally passed. Three people in Madison County are facing child exploitation charges after an undercover investigation. USA Distributor of MCM Equipment brookelyn farthing josh hensley As a result, electricity and other utilities were cut off for a while before the disappearance. He did not do that," Tillery said. Joshua Hensley. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.ea0ac1df4e6491a16d39_.css.map*/._2JU2WQDzn5pAlpxqChbxr7{height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3E45je-29yDjfFqFcLCXyH{margin-top:16px}._13YtS_rCnVZG1ns2xaCalg{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._1m5fPZN4q3vKVg9SgU43u2{margin-top:12px}._17A-IdW3j1_fI_pN-8tMV-{display:inline-block;margin-bottom:8px;margin-right:5px}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY{border-radius:20px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;letter-spacing:0;line-height:16px;padding:3px 10px;text-transform:none}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY:focus{outline:unset} Breaking the Silence - Brookelyn Farthing. Missing from Berea, Kentucky, she had blonde hair and brown eyes. Do you have any interesting cases that stuck out to you? Image Credit: Missing: Brookelyn Farthing/Facebook. The only item missing was her cellular phone. Anyone with information about Brookelyn Farthing's disappearance is asked to call the KSP in Richmond at 623-2404. Crimeblogger1983 Offense 1 Time service requirement: ASSAULT, 1ST DEGREE - DOMESTIC VIOLENCE Incomplete offense information found; Indictment #: 14-CR-00016 <>Crime Date: 7/24/2014 . "I want my child back, no matter what, I just want her back," Tillery said. He said he overheard her talking about the party in Rockcastle County and left Brooke alone at his home smoking a cigarette on the sofa. Brooke was left at the residence. And then he burned the couch with the evidence on it. Brookelyns mother suspects that Joshua Hensley knows more about her daughters disappearance than he let on and wanted to question him when the police arrested him on an unrelated charge. She was in contact with family and friends until the early morning . She was last seen wearing a gray, Madison County FFA logo t-shirt and light blue jean shorts. They were supposed to have been out of gas and asked a man for a ride. ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}.icon._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;vertical-align:middle;padding-right:8px}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} Hensley has never been charged in Brookelyn Farthing's disappearance or named as a suspect. According to police and arson investigators, the fire should not have started as it did and is suspicious because its uncommon for a fire to start without electricity. This would be a little after 7:00am. . #BrookelynFarthing #MissingPerson #MissingTeenBrookelyn Farthing had a reason to celebrate on Friday, June 21st, 2013. What happened? She wanted her ex-fiance to pick her up, but he didnt get off work until later in the morning. Again I say this is just a rumor that I heard and I cannot say for sure how factual this story is. Im almost certain Farthing was met with foul play due to the circumstances of her disappearance (that have been released thus far). Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. He collected a total of $263. Whereabouts Still Unknown Also thank you for sharing! She seemed okay at first, but later sent alarming messages before her disappearance. Its just sad! Brookelyn then started texting other people to pick her up. Hensley has never been charged in Brookelyn Farthing's disappearance or named as a suspect. Loser. However the two got in an argument (about a boy possibly, according to Farthings mother) and the girl left without her leaving Farthing to look to others for a lift. See Photos. Given that this was just an online post this info should be taken with a grain of salt. She ends up at the house with Josh and he starts to make her feel uncomfortable, so shes trying to get someone to pick her up. The family of Brookelyn Farthing, the missing 18-year-old Kentucky girl, warned today that "if someone's got her it's God that's going to deal with you," while police said they are still . Its crazy!!! Shelby Tillery hopes she can one day fill in the gaps and get all her questions answered. Over the course of the past three years, this case went from hot to cold in what seemed like the blink of an eye. alert featured. Originally published on January 29, 2021. However given the lack of information available online I am just speculating. So makes me wonder. **We're on a break this week, so we thought we'd pick out a few of our personal favorite episodes. Brookelyn Farthing Facebook (CBS) MADISON COUNTY, Ky. - Authorities said they were conducting interviews on Wednesday to try and find out more about the disappearance of 18-year-old Brookelyn . Im going to a party in Rockcastle County. Her ex asked her who she was going with, but she never responded. Hnet nhtiin viimeksi asunnolla, joka sijaitsi 100 block of Dillon Court -nimisess korttelissa, ja hnen uskottiin olleen siell. Im guessing theres no arrest because theres no evidence. Read More:What Happened to Lauren Dumolo and Sophie Reeder? Where did Josh go? At present, College officials continue to monitor the situation and will not comment further at this time.". Brookelyn was spotted by witnesses entering a car with this friend and Joshua Hensley, a man she met at the party (Joshua was later revealed to be her ex-fiancs friend). Just reading this now. are western hognose snakes legal in the uk risk assessment for cleaning pigeon droppings @keyframes _1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT{0%{opacity:0}to{opacity:1}}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc{--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left:0px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;padding:3px 9px;position:absolute;border-radius:4px;margin-top:-6px;background:#000;color:#fff;animation:_1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT .5s step-end;z-index:100;white-space:pre-wrap}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc:after{content:"";position:absolute;top:100%;left:calc(50% - 4px - var(--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left));width:0;height:0;border-top:3px solid #000;border-left:4px solid transparent;border-right:4px solid transparent}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd{margin-top:6px}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after{border-bottom:3px solid #000;border-top:none;bottom:100%;top:auto}