Set aside. Heat grill or griddle to high heat. Many thanks almost every other excellent post. Place the chicken in a large baking dish, such as an 812 pan, and sprinkle on tha taco seasoning. for more dinner recipes, travel ideas, and outdoor adventures for the entire family. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Remove the corn from the husks. In a large skillet, beginning browning the beef over medium-high heat. An easy and tangy 15-minute Mexican street corn salad recipe with frozen corn that will quickly become a favorite to eat and share with others. Set a large 6-8 quart soup pot (or dutch oven) over medium heat. Roast the corn on the grill until somewhat charred on all sides. These carne asada street tacos are as Mexican as you can get. Thanks! After it is simmering hot, add the chicken. Add cream cheese to a medium size, microwave safe bowl. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together Greek Yogurt, Sour Cream, grated parmesan, taco seasoning, lime juice, and salt. Proceed with the recipe as written. Then simmer for 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked through. Share it with your friends and family! What a great way to warm up on a cool, fall evening; yum! 1/2 cup red onion, diced finely. Amazing, delicious, gluten free Mexican Street Corn Black Bean Chicken Bake. To complete the subscription process, please click the link in the email I just sent you. Rewrap corn in husks; secure with kitchen string. The corn should brown in places and be cooked through. However, using fresh corn, sour cream, and lime juice gives the chili the distinct flavor of freshly grilled Mexcian Street Corn. Thats strange, I made it as is and it was perfect. Like this recipe? These chicken tacos go great with an ice-cold bottle of Mexican beer. You can use frozen corn if youd rather, but it tastes best with fresh corn. This is not the first time Ive shared a chicken chili recipe, and it certainly wont be the last. To save leftovers, separate into meal sized portions and then place in an airtight container and store: Here are a few ways to repurpose those leftovers and give them a delicious makeover! I look forward to trying more of your recipes! In a small bowl, stir butter and mayonnaise together until smooth. I also do all of the writing and the original food photography (and sometimes travel) for JuliasAlbum.com. Thanks for the great recipe! Pour in the corn kernels, poblano peppers, cotija cheese, lime juice, parsley, salt and pepper. Grill for approximately 10 minutes, turning often to avoid burning. A Carrabba's favorite! You are always coming up with something yummy and new. Everyone liked it! Fabulous! In a bowl, mix together the Mexican crema dressing ingredients. Note: Add the mayo mixture a little at a time until it's the right consistency for your taste, you may not use all of the mayo mixture. I made the Mexican Street Corn recipe for a family gathering and the dish was empty! Stir to combine. Place the corn cobs directly on the oven rack in a 350 F oven and allow to roast until husks are dried out and golden brown, about 30 minutes. In a bowl, stir together oil, lime juice, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined, set aside. Taste for seasoning then add more salt and spices if desired. 1 cup mayonnaise. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Did you make this recipe? Watch how to make this recipe. It is going to be our chicken marinade as well as being mixed with the corn kernels. This is seriously so good. Be sure to leave a comment and provide a Star Rating below, Rigatoni Pasta with Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomatoes. Preheat oven to 375F. Imsuremyfamilyandfriendswillloveit. I also like refried beans or black beans with this. Required fields are marked *. Thanks Charlotte, Charlotte, I am so thrilled you loved this recipe! Stir to blend and set aside. Stir in the chicken stock until smooth and bring to a boil. Add paprika, salt, pepper, zest and juice of 1 lime, garlic powder to the butter/mayo mixture and mix until well combined. 292 calories, 13 g carbs, 5 g sugars, 11 g fat, 3 g saturated fat, 36 g protein, 2 g fiber, 176 mg sodium(, Green: 7 SmartPoints/ Blue: 3 SmartPoints/ Purple: 3 SmartPoints, 7 per (1 chicken breast + cup topping) serving (, 30 Minute Meal, Easy Chicken Recipe, Easy WW Dinner, Elote, Weight Watchers. There are some substitutions that can be made for preference or if you are in a pinch with the ingredients that still give you great results with the recipe. Chicken Bryan: Grilled chicken with a basil lemon butter sauce topped with sundried tomatoes and creamy goat cheese. It's a pretty firm cheese and is perfect for grating over corn. Stir rapidly as you sprinkle the cornstarch over the top of the chili. Bake covered for 20 minutes, then uncovered for another 20 minutes. I got about 4 big meals out of it! I cant wait to try this. In this section I am going to go through a few tips and tricks I use when making this recipe to get the absolute best and most delicious results. Ensalada de Pollo (Mexican Chicken Salad). Peel back husks. If you can picture it going great with Elote, then theres no doubt it would taste fabulous here too. Frozen sweet corn - No need to thaw the frozen corn. Its one of our go to meals. Thank you for taking the time to share such a wonderful comment - I love reading positive feedback. Brush the corn with olive oil on all sides. Im kind of in love with this dish. I find that kitchen shears make this task go quicker and easier than using a knife, so I highly recommend using shearslike these(affiliate link). document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_3" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_4" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your email address will not be published. Share via Email, #wprm-recipe-rating-1 .wprm-rating-star.wprm-rating-star-full svg * { fill: #c6a42d; }#wprm-recipe-rating-1 .wprm-rating-star.wprm-rating-star-33 svg * { fill: url(#wprm-recipe-rating-1-33); }#wprm-recipe-rating-1 .wprm-rating-star.wprm-rating-star-50 svg * { fill: url(#wprm-recipe-rating-1-50); }#wprm-recipe-rating-1 .wprm-rating-star.wprm-rating-star-66 svg * { fill: url(#wprm-recipe-rating-1-66); }linearGradient#wprm-recipe-rating-1-33 stop { stop-color: #c6a42d; }linearGradient#wprm-recipe-rating-1-50 stop { stop-color: #c6a42d; }linearGradient#wprm-recipe-rating-1-66 stop { stop-color: #c6a42d; }. Required fields are marked *. Bring to a boil and add in corn. Cotija cheese is a hard milk cheese that is very salty, with a strong flavor. The corn takes about 12 minutes, the chicken takes about 8-9 minutes for thin cut chicken breasts. then tonight I am bringing it to a christmas party potluck. I also swapped the Cotija cheese for Queso Fresco because its a bit more widely available in my experience, and also a bit lighter/lower in WW SmartPoints. Step 3: In a large mixing bowl, combine the crema, lime juice, chili powder, and smoked paprika. I ended up with some leftovers that I was tempted to freeze. Also it is so easy to use that link to convert it into personal points in the app thank you! Read my disclosure policy here. Baked Chicken, Chicken breast dinner, Elote, Mexican Street Corn, Terms of Use Disclosure & Privacy Policies, Can be prepped and in the oven in as little as 10 minutes. In a large pot, bring 4 quarts water to boil. Remove the corn from the cob. Put in a bowl, cover for 15 minutes, then peel the exterior of the poblanos. I love Mexican street corn and I especially love it in chili form! Cover the pot, turn off the heat and allow the corn to sit in the hot water for 10 minutes. If you bought large chicken breasts, you can slice each large chicken breast in half horizontally to make two thin chicken breasts. All rights reserved. Thanks so much for sharing the recipe :), Hi Summer. NEW! This super flavorful Mexican Street Corn Chicken is an easy and tasty dinner recipe that makes a perfect weeknight meal! Top the chicken with corn kernels and black beans. Chicken Breasts. I started my corn, waited a few minutes, then added the chicken to the grill so they were done at the same time. After 4 minutes rotate the corn and add the chicken to the grill. Stir in the chicken stock until smooth and bring to a boil. Spread cheese crumbles on a plate, set aside. Remove from heat and add in butter and salt. It was an immediate hit with my whole family! Mexican Street Corn is usually grilled and covered with butter, mayonnaise, Cotija cheese, and cayenne pepper. Add most of the crumbled queso fresco and chopped cilantro (I like to reserve a little of both to sprinkle over the top because its pretty)and stir to combine. Hover over serves value to reveal recipe scaler. Add remaining ingredients to the corn and stir to combine. Choose taco-sized corn or flour tortilla, add chicken, top with corn salad, and add a drizzle of avocado cream, top with crumbled cotija cheese and fresh chopped cilantro. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 3-4 hours. Pour in the chicken broth, using store bought broth is an easy way to add extra flavor to the soup. Mix all the dry seasoning ingredients well in a small bowl. Your email address will not be published. Heat a cast iron skillet on high heat and add the corn. If you don't have grill access, the corn can be roasted in the oven. Although that corn is served still on the cob, you cant deny how much easier it is to prepare in a baking dish and off the cob like were doing here today. When I was researching how to make Mexican street corn, pretty much all recipes required Cotija cheese. Chicken also lifts the heavy flavor profile of most chili recipes, so they taste fresh and bright. Rub an ear of corn with half a lime, then coat with 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (a spatula works well). Brush generously onto corn, sprinkle with cheese and chili powder and serve with lime wedges. Any chance theres a video or you could expand on how you trim the large chicken breasts to make cutlets? What makes this meal so GREAT (and easy!) my freezer gets way to cold. You can always use milk or half and half, but it is certainly not the same. Instructions. It is definitely going in the rotation! Made this last night for dinner.it was fantastic. Whats not to love? Serve warm. Ive made Traeger Grilled Mexican Street Corn, Air Fryer Mexican Street Corn and now Mexican Street Corn Chicken. Simply add your corn, mayo, salt, chile powder, and cayenne to a buttered skillet and cook for a few minutes. It looks yummy, Definitely I will make it once. Cooking fresh corn on the stovetop, this entire recipe is done in just 10-minutes. Stay up-to-date by following us onInstagram,Facebook, andPinterest. I use thinly sliced skinless, boneless chicken breasts in this recipe. Add in frozen corn and onions and cook for about 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Place corn in a bowl and stir in mayo and lime juice. Corn: You can thaw the corn or bake it frozen (I didnt notice a difference when I did it both ways). Once the corn is cooked, add in lime juice, spices, mayonnaise and cheese. In a large bowl, add drained corn, mayo, sour cream, chili powder, lime and give it a really good stir. I often buy a big pack of boneless, skinless chicken breasts at the store and then use kitchen shears to trim them down to make 5-6 oz cutlets to use in recipes. Place a cast iron or skillet over medium heat and add the oil. When frozen itll bake longer, around 40-45 minutes. Its easy to weigh out 1 lb or 1.5 lb of chicken chunks and some 5 oz cutlets and freeze them for later in quart size freezer bags. Yummmy! (Stirring fast helps reduce clumps.). All images, recipes, and original text content are copyright protected. It makes a wonderful leftover, so its a great Weekly Meal Prep recipe. Combine cup sour cream, cup mayonnaise, 1 peeled and crushed garlic clove (or 1 tsp. Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked through. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until fragrant. Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Using a brush, coat each ear of corn with oil to make sure it doesn't stick to the grill during cooking. For time constraints, I live alone, I did the Mexican chicken corn chili with boneless chicken thighs, and in a crock pot. Place the corn on a grill over medium to medium high heat. Use Cheddar or Monterey Jack- These will not make it taste authentic, but they will still be delicious. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. It's so tasty! Rotate until all sides have char marks. Sprinkle taco seasoning on top, toss and cook a few more minutes until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees. Rice goes really well, either my Easy Salsa Rice recipe or a packaged kind with similar flavors. Preheat: First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a medium casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Place a nonstick skillet over medium heat and add a bit of oil. What a delicious recipe for fall! Step 2: Set the corn aside and allow it to cool enough to handle. In a high powered blender or mixer, combine cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, hot sauce, lime juice, and 1 cup of the shredded cheese. All rights reserved. After 4 minutes rotate the corn and add the chicken to the grill. optional, for spritzing at the end if desired, see notes. I will be making it again! Then, everything is baked in the oven for about 25 minutes. Bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until the chicken is cooked through, about 25-35 . Preheat grill for high heat. Add the remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt, the tablespoon of sour cream, and the teaspoon of lime juice and stir together. Im so glad I found your page and gave this one a try. No need to thaw frozen corn. Thoroughly mix and enjoy! Combine cooked, shredded chicken with taco seasoning, lime juice and oil. Subscribe to email updates for new recipes delivered to your inbox! One of my new favorites. Turn . To this mixture, add in the chicken broth and mix until combined. This Mexican corn casserole is actually pretty perfect on its own and doesnt need much to make it feel like a complete meal. Add the remaining teaspoon of chili powder to the corn and stir to coat. Add corn and cook without stirring until corn begins to char (about 2-3 minutes). My advice is do not skip the lime juice. Here I share the recipes my family loves. Trust me, this pairing is so good. Heat butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. We love this street corn casserole because it packs all of those delicious flavors into every bite and requires minimal effort to prep. Welcome to this delicious corner of the internet! Spray or brush each ear of corn lightly with olive oil. Mix the corn, mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, salt, pepper and chili powder and pour over the chicken in the pan before topping with cheese. But I have never seen my husband AND kids inhale a chicken dish this quickly. Buy thin chicken breasts on the shelf at the store, Cut regular sized chicken breasts in half horizontally (this is what I generally do), Pound the chicken breasts to half the thickness, Leave it out- It is still very good, even without cheese. Step 4: Mix everything and then add the corn, cotija, and cilantro. This allows it to evenly disperse into the liquid once it is added. Get free recipes sent straight into your inbox! Season with garlic powder and pepper. Step 1 Heat oven to 350. This dish is best when served with a squeeze of fresh lime juice over the top just before serving. While we love the convenience of frozen corn kernels, you can always use canned, or even fresh corn cut off the cob. Directions. Its also great because it only takes about 15 minutes to make. Thanks for the great review, Amanda! The nutritional information is approximate and will change depending on your own additions or subtractions to the recipe. Toss corn and let cook for an additional 2-3 minutes (without stirring). This dish is full of delicious Mexican street corn spices, queso fresco cheese, and cilantro. Sprinkle with cojita cheese, chili powder and chopped cilantro. Do not copy or publish A Spicy Perspective content without prior consent. Transfer to a bowl and allow to cool. Brush the corn with vegetable oil and grill until slightly charred, about 3 minutes per side. This dip incorporates the same ingredients with a few extras added. Rub the corn with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Thanks for the recipe idea. I hope you enjoy them and let me know your feedback in the comments! Many thanks! Stir in cream and cilantro. For another delicious corn recipe, try my Honey Butter Skillet Corn. And its gluten-free! Butter the outside of 2 tortillas, then spoon a layer of the chicken mixture and a layer of mexican blend or monterey jack cheese in between the tortillas. Ifyou like this recipe, you may be interested in these other delicious Mexican inspired recipes: Watchthe video belowwhereRachel will walk you through every step of this recipe. Use half of it for the chicken marinade and set the other half aside. If you have special dietary needs, this recipe meets some and can be easily modified to comply with others. Your email address will not be published. Instructions. Just 3 steps for a family friendly meal from the fridge to your table. If you make this recipe and love it, I would be so grateful if you come back to saltandbaker.com to leave a rating and review. Made with frozen corn and Cojita cheese. Stir in the flour, cumin, and chili powder and cook 1-2 minutes. I added the cumin as one reviewer mentioned and let the corn thaw in 2 colanders. Although we love chilis made with pork and beef, chicken has a way of making chili approachable for a larger crowd, including those who dont eat red meat. #wprm-recipe-rating-0 .wprm-rating-star.wprm-rating-star-full svg * { fill: #c6a42d; }#wprm-recipe-rating-0 .wprm-rating-star.wprm-rating-star-33 svg * { fill: url(#wprm-recipe-rating-0-33); }#wprm-recipe-rating-0 .wprm-rating-star.wprm-rating-star-50 svg * { fill: url(#wprm-recipe-rating-0-50); }#wprm-recipe-rating-0 .wprm-rating-star.wprm-rating-star-66 svg * { fill: url(#wprm-recipe-rating-0-66); }linearGradient#wprm-recipe-rating-0-33 stop { stop-color: #c6a42d; }linearGradient#wprm-recipe-rating-0-50 stop { stop-color: #c6a42d; }linearGradient#wprm-recipe-rating-0-66 stop { stop-color: #c6a42d; }, Share on Facebook Set aside. Thankyouverymuch, Hey Sommer! Then add in the garlic, jalapeno, cilantro, cumin, oregano, and cayenne pepper. Grill corn, turning every 2-3 minutes, until slightly charred on all sides. Serve with a plate of warm tortillas so your guests can make their own fajitas or soft Mexican corn chicken tacos. Brought this to a family gathering and it was an absolute hit! Add jalapeos, garlic, and cumin; cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Preheat the grill to high heat. Mexican Street Corn Chicken Recipe [Video]. Melt butter and honey in a skillet pan over medium-high heat, and then add the corn and cook for 5-8 minutes until cooked through. Grab a bowl and place the cilantro and diced jalapeos in it. Spread mayonnaise over each ear; sprinkle with chili powder, cojita cheese and cilantro. Its easy for this one to become a family favorite! Trader Joes frozen roasted corn was perfect. Then season with salt, garlic powder and cayenne pepper. And it doesnt dry out? My husband and I both loved it and cant wait to eat the leftovers! Add in the corn, sugar, and salt. 76 Comments, Posted in: 4th of July, Side Dishes, Spring, Summer, Your email address will not be published. Thank you! Let marinate for at least 30 minutes. In a medium bowl, combine corn kernels, mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, chili powder and cayenne. Add salt and pepper, if necessary. Blend until fully combined. Peel the corn on the cob and remove the silks. Your email will not be published or shared. Theme by 17th Avenue, If youve never had Mexican Street Corn (also called Elote) you are in for a real treat! You can find the complete collection of recipes onYouTube,FacebookWatch,orourFacebookPage,or right here on our website with their corresponding recipes. 1 (10 1/2 ounce) bag coarsely crushed regular Fritos corn chips or Fritos chili cheese corn chips. Set aside. Find me sharing daily meal-time inspiration on Pinterest, Instagram, and TikTok. Mexican street corn casserole to the rescue! When all sides are browned, remove from the grill onto a plate. Sometimes it helps to have a visual, and weve always got you covered with our cooking show. The mayo mixture that is traditionally brushed over grilled corn on the cob is easy to make. Spread frozen corn evenly across the skillet; do not stir. Dried cilantro simply will not do. Serve warm. Sometimes dairy-heavy soups, chilis, or sauces have a granular texture after freezing. Additional Time: 5 minutes. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the dish. I added red bell pepper, onion, and black beans. Grease a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray, set aside. This will help to thicken the chowder. If using a whole cob, cut the kernels off and into a bowl. Soak 20 minutes; drain. Saute another 2-3 minutes to soften. What amount would I use? This Mexican Street Corn Chicken Bake has become one of my favorite ways to cook chicken. It is so delicious and i will be making for upcoming Sunday dinner! Looking forward to enjoying this all season long! It's very similar in flavor to Feta cheese. Preheat your grill, gas, or charcoal, to 500 degrees so the flames are at medium high heat. This Mexican street corn chicken tastes great on top of a bed of pasta or rice. Preheat grill for high heat. Meanwhile, cut the corn off the cobs and set aside. My family loves chicken, and even more so, Mexican food. Cook until charred in spots and grill-marked, turning halfway through, about 6 minutes. Mexican street corn, also known as Elote, is grilled corn that is lathered in a mixture of mayonnaise, sour cream,cotija cheese, chili powder, garlic, and cilantro. Directions. , Julia, This was so delicious!!! Add the corn and jalapeos and cook until they begin to char, 5-7 minutes. Coat the corn on the cob with a little olive oil and place right on the grill. Spread the corn mixture evenly over the top of the chicken. Let part of the corn get blackened and the other parts lightly toasted. Preheat a grill to medium-high heat (about 375F-400F). Preheat grill to medium heat. Both the protein and a side in just one casserole dish! You can choose one or add a few sides to make a wholesome, well rounded dinner. Bring to a boil. We have a feeling youll be making this soup over and over and over again. Remove and top with the remaining cheese and cilantro. Be sure to use warmed tortillas or they may tear. made a small batch to try it first. In this Mexican Street Corn Chicken recipe, I stripped the corn from its cobs to make it into a topping for chicken! Remove from the oven. I used all of the remaining mixture, but add a few spoonfuls at a time until its a good consistency for you. You may also use canned corn or frozen corn. Add shredded lettuce and a handful of shredded cheese on top with a few chopped tomatoes. I made this tonight and it was delicious. If youve already added your liquid and you want to add additional flour in to thicken your soup, whisk your flour into a small amount of the hot liquid in a separate bowl. When the beef browns about halfway, sprinkle in the Mesquite seasoning and stir. Im obsessed with this street corn topping youre going to want to put it on everything! Luckily for me, corn is in season and there is a fresh corn stand right around the corner from my house. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Place the corn onto the grill grates, cover and let cook for about 2-3 minutes, until the corn is cooked through and charred in some spots. Flip the breasts and cook for another 3-5 minutes until the chicken is cooked through. Be sure to print this amazing taco recipe to add to your recipe box. In a large pot, fill with water about halfway up. Delicious! We even have it on the meal plan for this week! If you prefer a spicier soup, you can always an extra jalapeo. If youre unfamiliar with Mexican Street Corn (or Elote), its a Mexican street food offering that traditionally consists of corn on the cob slathered in a sauce made from mayo, chili powder, and lime juice and topped with cilantro and Cotija cheese. It tends to separate and turn grainy. I seasoned with adobo seasoning, pepper, and chili powder. We love a little heat so I added a little ground red pepper when I seasoned the chicken. I was wondering, does this meal freeze well? My husband doesnt love cilantro so I left it off. By commenting I offer my full consent to the privacy policy of A Spicy Perspective. Stir in mayonnaise, cilantro, cotija cheese, and lime juice. So delicious and easy! Mix thoroughly. Stir together with a wooden spoon. Place the corn on the grill, close the lid if using one and cook, turning frequently until lightly charred and softened, about 10 minutes. I made sure I cut the chicken thin and cut it into small pieces. Then chop or shred the chicken breasts, and place the meat back into the pot. Lay the chicken breasts in a single layer in the pan. Ive been craving it and will definitely, definitely be making this tonight. I made this for dinner tonight and it was just ok. Pour in the pan, sprinkle the remaining chili powder on top and bake for 35-45 mins or until heated through and bubbly on the edges. Your email address will not be published. Before I tasted it I thought I might want to add salsa but the flavors were REALLY good without it! Mexican Street Corn Casserole is a really easy side dish that's whipped up in no time at all! Once cool, cut off the kernels and place into a large mixing bowl. Making meal time easy, but doing it in style! Instructions. This Chicken and Corn Chili is so comforting and zesty, you will want to make it again and again! Simmer for 3-5 minutes until the chili base thickens. Instructions. In a casserole dish, arrange chicken breasts. I added a bit of cumin, cayenne pepper, and some cotija cheese to the bake and garnish. It couldnt be easier or more delicious! // Add the corn, to the pot and stir. Mexican Street Corn Chicken is everything you love about an Mexican Street Corn, transformed into a wholesome and delicious main dish! Mexican Street Corn with Frozen Corn (Esquites Recipe) Yield: 6 servings. Store leftover soup in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Thin chicken and it had zero flavor and I threw it out. In a bowl add mayo, sour cream, garlic, chili powder, lime juice, ground red pepper, kosher salt, and pepper. Which I will do if I ever can't find Cotija cheese. Mexican street corn chicken tacos are spicy and delicious made with chicken strips, Mexican street corn salad, and topped with avocado cream. This dip can get runny if you don't. Also the longer it sets, the more the cheese soaks up any liquids. I had this in Mexico this summer! Use thinly sliced skinless, boneless chicken breasts. Then remove from the oven and garnish with crumbled cotija cheese and fresh chopped cilantro. Set aside. Grab the ears of corn and shuck them and then place them directly on the grill. This is my husbands new favorite soup. Its also incorporated into my Corn Fries recipe. Husk and broil for more color if needed, about 3 minutes, turning once or twice. Dont forget the tortilla chips and salsa verde to dip them in. Also, take the time to make sure everything is drained really, really well. Preheat oven to 325F, and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. This soup is so creamy with the heavy cream. Add the chicken broth, whole chicken breasts, and chopped green chiles to the pot. The sweetness of the corn kernels mixed with creamy queso fresco cheese, fresh lime juice, and savory chili powder just make me want to gobble it up with a spoon. I should have known since this recipe is based off one of my all time most popular recipes, Mexican Street Corn Casserole! Brush the corn with olive oil on all sides. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. garlic paste), lime zest from 1 lime, teaspoon chili powder, teaspoon paprika, and cup chopped cilantro (about half of your cup). Marinate chicken in 1/2 cup orange juice and 1/2 cup lime juice for three hours for an intense flavor. I added the fresh avocado on top as well as cilantro and it was absolutely delicious. Instructions. Stir in the flour, cumin, and chili powder and cook 1-2 minutes. Slice the kernels off the corn and add to the bowl along with the scallions. This turned out delicious. Spices: chili powder, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper. I diced the chicken and mixed it in with the corn. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. However, if you want to try it, just be sure to rewarm over very low heat and do not let it boil. Can I use frozen corn ? This Street Corn Chicken recipe is as simple as promised! Once you have a liquid slurry, pour it back into the soup over heat and stir until thickened. Brush the corn with olive oil and grill for 2 minutes per side, or until char marks form. Were combining the best elements of White Chicken Chili and classic Mexican Street Corn. Remove from grill and set aside. Once cooled, cut the corn kernels from the cob and set them aside. Then season with salt, garlic powder and cayenne pepper. Definitely never had it dry out!