I have sweaty hands but with this new grip it feels like it attaches to my palms. (6) Back Filter 5 Products . When purchasing a Glock there are 3 top complaints. 24 per page . Stippling is a permanent, aggressive texture applied to the frame using heat. Refer to our Custom Sig P320 Cerakote and Stippling if you'd like to customize your grip module with IDG Stippling. These custom P320 XCarry and XCompact grip modules will set your gun apart from the crowd. We offer everything from optics cuts and custom Cerakote to window cutting, forward serrations, laser stippling, and deep laser engraving. Factory P320 X-Compact Grip Modules with custom Sniper Grey Cerakote finish and Tetris laser stippling package. Discount Program which offers many popular SIG weapons at significant discounts PF320PTEX Grip Module. Shayne Bermudez SIG P320 XSERIES TXG GRIP MODULE ASSEMBLY. I strongly recommend you consider GrayGuns Laser Sculpted Grip. It looks classy af and works just as well as the skate tape I have on one of my 1911s frontstrap. Not suggested for carry, but excellent for all range usage and home protection. (verified owner) April 6, 2022. I'm extremely happy with both of the jobs. Grayguns has been the leader for premium aftermarket parts for the SIG Sauer P320 since its introduction. wolf.eyez 7. All compact models that come in for work are textured to the bottom of the grip, unless otherwise requested or specified, at this time we have a mag-well for these models. (verified owner) March 2, 2023. However, after shooting a couple of boxes of ammo I have to say it's as close to perfect as you can get. $450.00. The most comfortable pistol grip on the market Sig Sauer P320 is not just a pistol - it is a truly modular platform. Upgraded, high-cut 1911-style beavertail grip tang for smooth draws. It was easy to trim out the necessary cut-out for the safety.using my stock module as a guide. Unwatch, jim.nock I then purchased one of the Grayguns modules, and to me theyre perfect. Features: - over-molded rubber panels to enhance grip and comfort - extended beaver tail - trigger guard serrations - frame serrations Compatibility: - All P320 Slides except for Sub-Compact and X-Compact All other modifications are consistent across models. Select your grip size/model and if you want the grip panels the same color or CeraKote'd black (we can also CeraKote the grip panel areas any color you'd like). It allows users to customize their weapon for the task at hand - from everyday carry to competition ready race gun. Grayguns seems to have found the perfect balance of grip texture. document.write(new Date().getFullYear()); Quick . I really like the way it looks. I have average hands, medium mechanics gloves, and it made the Glock 21SF grip go from manageable to perfect. These are excellent grips. I tried searching for actual pictures before I bought it but could not find any, so here is a picture of the Robins egg blue for those of you that are wondering what it actually looks like. Although kits fit with no issues in a great majority of pistols, Grayguns cannot guarantee perfect functionality in every instance. Heavy silicon carbide texture creates a secure, steady, aggressive texture allowing the shooter to maintain control of the firearm with gloves. to eligible customers. My original order was lost by the post office, i called grayguns to let them know and THE SAME DAY Chris called me back and had a second order shipped to me fedex no questions asked. Looks great, but the stippling and grip texture makes all the difference. 5 Stars Happy and beyond satisfied you need this grip module! Nice upgrade, I dont think I would drop another 125$ On another though. . Wilson Combat Carry Grip Module, P320, Gray $67.95. (verified owner) November 13, 2018. No shipping of a firearm through the US Postal Service unless directly from a Licensed Gun Store (FFL). It will fit 9mm, .40, and .357 SIG P320 uppers. Watch Factory P320 X-Compact Grip Modules with custom Burnt Bronze Cerakote finish and Hex laser stippling package. I was worried that the grip was not going to match the build that I am doing for my wife, but it looks beautiful. Sean Mowery I will definitely be a repeat customer with Gray Guns. Eligible customers are: You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell Choose from Standard Services, or contact us for specialized requests. A double undercut of the trigger guard allows the same comfort with the shooting hand that the single undercut gives you, with the ability for a higher hold on the frame of the pistol with the support hand. I sent my Gen3 Glock 21SF in and pretty much ordered the entire package, 50% blackstrap reduction, finger groove removal, double undercut, etc. If you have an account, sign in with your email address. $175.00. P365 & P320 Custom Works FCU | SIG SAUER FCU Builder. Triggers and competition kits in a variety of configurations. Not only does it look extremely cool with a black slide the grip itself is fantastic. Due to the material dimensions of large frame models, a flat backstrap reduction is not possible and any orders placed with this selection will be automatically updated to a 50% backstrap. For example, it states, If you install any parts into or onto your gun, including grips or grip modules they may not be eligible for return., P365XL (Black), P365XL (Sniper Gray), P365 (Black), P365 (Sniper Gray), P365 (Gun Metal Gray), P365 (Coyote), P320 X-Carry (Black), P320 X-Carry (Gun Metal Gray), P320 X-Carry (Coyote), P320 X-Carry (Sniper Gray), P320 X-Carry (Tan), P320 X-Carry (Pink), P320 X-Carry (OD Green), P320 X-Carry (Robin's Egg Blue), P320 X-Carry w/ Manual Safety Cut (Tan), P320 X-Compact (Black), P320 X-Compact (Sniper Gray), P320 X-Compact (Coyote), P320 X-Compact (Pink), P320 X-Compact (OD Green), P320 X-Compact (Gun Metal Gray), P320 X-Compact (Robin's Egg Blue), P320 X-Full (Tan), P320 X-Full (Black), P320 X-Full w/ Manual Safety Cut (Tan), Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Thats not the case with these. Dont look no more! PO Box 466Reedsport, OR 97467Do not send firearms to this address. Factory P320 X-Compact Grip Modules with custom Burnt Bronze Cerakote finish and Tetris laser stippling package. (verified owner) April 13, 2020. I am planning to order the pink grip in the future and hope it is as beautiful as this one. Quick view Choose Options. These P320 XSeries modules start as a standard SIG grip module, sizeMedium. We also talk about the different types of grips available for the P320 like Custom P320 Grip Modules. Quick view Add to Cart. Washington Extremely pleased with this grip module and the work Grayguns put into it. L2D Sig P320 Hybrid Texture Grip Module | X-Carry / Compact 3.9 | Dark Splinter Camo $289.00. Only available in Black and Storm Gray. Veterans active duty and retired, first responders, police dont forget to inquire about Grays discount. When your done your can order your perfect build from us, send in your firearm for customization, or get just the parts you need to finish your build. The grip does add some more grip. This all-new molded polymer grip module will enhance your grip and improve recoil control. Choose a barrel, add an optic, even change your pins and the color of the fiber on your sites. Factory P320 X-Compact Grip Modules with custom Blue Titanium Cerakote finish and Mesh Burst laser stippling package. I wholeheartedly recommend this product if you are looking for a moderate cost upgrade of your P320.. Couldnt pass on the looks and the gray cerakote though. Pistol Frames, stripped frames for your custom build. Enhanced Grip Module for Sig Sauer P320 pistol with improved ergonomics and updated look. I bought a black grip module for my M17 and then sniper gray for my M18. If youre on the fence, do it. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Start with our slides and add your desired finish, get a matched 80% P80 frame, or a custom lasered OEM frame, then finish it off with our accessory parts. Item must be purchased at the same time or shipped with the frame. Kenny Suckow The grip module on my P365 was just a bit to slick on the upper part where my thumb rode. Install your P320 Fire Control Unit into the TXG, and you'll have one of the flattest, softest shooting pistols on the range. SIG P320 MAIL IN FOR STIPPLING $100.00. Rob (verified owner) September 10, 2021. Pre-Stippled Sig P320 X-Compact, M, Grip Module. P320 Grip Modules. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. 2. Type and press enter to search. The recoil system as a whole also received a hefty upgrade thanks to a solid steel guide rod, and a much stronger spring. Hello, | Logout. Our first of its kind 3D Builder allows for thousands of variations to visualize your perfect build. Watch Can wait to hit the range. blaineb.jr The Wilson Combat SIG-SAUER P320 Polymer Grip Module features: Caliber Availability - 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 SIG. Customers should ship their frame/firearm UPS or FedEx Next Day Air (Saver) or faster. Insured for replacement value of item. PRE-STIPPLED SIG P320 TXG X-FULL GRIP MODULE. It's definitely worth the money. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. The quality of work is awesome and the package was delivered faster than I anticipated. your qualification credentials and FFL's information, Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable, Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and Factory P320 X-Compact Grip Modules with custom Titanium Cerakote finish and Hex 4 Sided laser stippling package. This is an anniversary gift and am not done with the build but with this grip I am almost tempted to take it out and shoot it, but I wont because I want her to take the first shots. Next is a black carry. ESTIMATED LEADS LISTED ON SERVICE PAGES. There is even a tungsten-infused heavy XSeries TXG grip module ($299), which is currently all the rage. It feels great in my hand. FAST shipping, perfect fit, LOOKS AWESOME! if you don't mind a little aggressive feel on the hands. (My wait time was about 1.5 months). The work was done much faster than I thought it would be. Custom tungsten Cerakote and laser texture by Armory Craft. Appearance is outstanding!. Rainier Arms on Facebook I tried fully stippled but it ended up being too much. The XSeries grip modules. 6. Zachery Hoke The Laser Sculpted Grip Module delivered an excellent purchase on the firearm. Select every last detail from all of our Cerakote color options and apply them to your desired slide and OEM Glock frame, barrel choices, optics, pins, etc. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Fast shipping, CHRISTOPHER MENDOZA SIG P320 Flat Trigger Skeletonized Stainless, SIG P320 XSERIES TXG GRIP MODULE ASSEMBLY, LE/Mil Firearms - Magazines - Optics - Gun Accessories & Parts - Knives - Firearms - Apparel, If you feel that you've received this message in error, please, All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee, Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit Requires complete P320 Fire Control Unit and X5 or Full-size slide assembly. (verified owner) May 28, 2020. Need a Manual Safety Cut? The extra stippling in the upper area plus throughout the grip definitely makes a difference! PRE-STIPPLED SIG P320 GRIP MODULE. EnhancedGrip Module for Sig Sauer P320pistol with improved ergonomics and updated look. Reduction of the hump on the backstrap of the frame making it straight flat line from the beavertail section to the bottom of the frame prior to texturing. A link to set a new password will be sent to your email address. The factory sights, trigger pull and feel of the frame in hand. The photos shown may not reflect the exact color or model selected. Totally worth the money, one of the best upgrades for any P320, (1) Factory P320 X-Compact Grip Modules with custom Tungsten Cerakote finish and Hex laser stippling package. The pictures dont do it justice. There are no refund or cancelations on custom rbriggs625 Service-connected Disabled Veterans, Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Watch Heavy Silicon Carbide is a semi-permanent, highly aggressive, texture that is adhered to the frame after shaping.This texture comes silver color and texture feels similar to 60-80 grit sandpaper.Texture definitely not suggested for carry but is great for all competition usage. This exceeded my expectations. Factory P320 X-Compact Grip Modules with custom Northern Lights Cerakote finish and Mesh Burst laser stippling package. P320 Grip Modules. Unfortunately, wecan not add a manual safety cut to OEM Tan grip modules. Standard stippling -Can't go wrong with signature look from Zev from cosmetic standpoint. (0) Recommendations: Do not use a UPS Store, do not use a FedEx dropbox, Package up your firearm PRIOR to going to any UPS or FedEx shipping centre, INCLUDE printed copy of your Sales order quotation. From a shooters perspective, the overall grip job is significantly better than factory. The shipping was super fast and I highly recommend Grayguns for any upgrade you might need! 2120 Northpark Dr.Centralia, WA 98531805-486-5800, Hours of Operation:7 am - 4 pm (PST)Closed for lunch 12 - 1 pm (PST). Unwatch, Kristi Mowles The process and coverage of the Grayguns laser-sculpted module increase the stippled grip area by 40 percent, adding more in front of and behind the original factory grip area. Im able to get more traction on my support hand, and I feel like this module really responds a strong grip exponentially better than the original. $ 285.00 The DK Custom Coatings P320 Grip Module features our custom laser sculpting with a custom Cerakote coating for a great-looking pistol! Sig Sauer P320. Man, this grip module feels so good in the hands. I recommend getting ACs Magazine Funnel that is compatible with this module for extra Awesomeness! See important shipping instructions below. Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout, - over-molded rubber panels to enhance grip and comfort, t: (verified owner) September 9, 2019. Rainier Arms on LinkedIn Quick view Compare Choose Options. And to my knowledge no one else even sells one not even sig sauer !! Im very happy with the work and the stippling has held up. Wow, it looked good before but now its awesome! I highly recommend. Maintains factory backstrap angle as well as factory feel in hand. jaysonparks The custom area around the grip is recessed and textured to the customers preferred abrasive level (EDC, Competition, etc.) (0) Modules willoccasionallybe available in Cerakote. Relevance . This is in my opinion by far the coolest looking module and I cant imagine any others have better gripping. $119.00 Unwatch, Ray Olegario The mild shaping and polishing reduces discomfort on the middle finger of the shooting hand. Stippling of the frame provides a stronger, more secure grip on the firearm. If you have questions, contact Grayguns or someone familiar with the P320. We offer a large inventory of ready to ship custom grip modules, and special order custom grip modules. All the features of the P320 Full size Romeo 1 Pros with the added benefit of the weighted grip module. (verified owner) January 30, 2022. The stipple is great for competition and was also great for a duty pistol. Wilson Combat. Lanyard attachment point. CUSTOM STIPPLED AND CERAKOTED SIG SAUER GRIP MODULES. Great job Grayguns!!! Sign up to see special offers, new products and services, product availability and training opportunities. Cerakote by Ken Specializes in Cerakoting for The Sig Sauer P320/P250 Gen 2 Grip Modules. Not too aggressive or too smooth but just right. In addition, the design retains enough smoothness in areas to allow the weapon to move against clothing. The XSeries grip modules will not work with magazines showing SIG Sauer on the baseplate. Adam Garcia Feels great. NOTE: Lead times for grip service average 10-12 weeks. Silicon carbide texture creates a secure, steady, aggressive texture allowing the shooter to maintain control of the firearm. The grip is awesome and all the parts fit perfectly! Factory P320 X-Compact Grip Modules with custom Burnt Bronze Cerakote finish and Mesh laser stippling package. Cerakote is applied by hand, and the finish may wear with holster use. The modifications are not permanent and all revolve around the unique Fire Control Unit. I order a p320 laser- sculpted grip modular x-Compact in sniper gray. The performance of the laser stippling is phenomenal and doesnt irritate your side. Back-straps not usable with a ZEV mag well. Stippling of the frame provides a stronger, more secure grip on the firearm. However, they are compatible with the baseplates with the SIG mark. (verified owner) November 1, 2020, What a awesome upgrade for your blaster and well worth the money, William Bradhsaw I then went with the Wilson Combat grip modules. Unwatch. Thank you for the great stuff! Show . Gun Cuts Copyright 2023 Website by Impressions Agency. $200 $150 P365 GRIP TEXTURE Consider making some Sig slide options in the future. Rainier Arms on Google I highly recommend this grip. PF320PTEX Grip Module - Flat Dark Earth. I called with a couple questions that were answered accurately, the representative both courteous and professional . Outstanding job ZEV, thanks a bunch :). Medium width grips. Excellent customer service!!! Silcon Carbide for my EDC/Off-Duty pistol and a Stipple job for my Duty pistol, which has now been converted into a Z34 Dragonfly. Some states have legal restrictions for the purchase of items so we need to ask for your location. Tyler Himel (verified owner) February 6, 2021. Thats rare these days. (verified owner) April 4, 2020. Dean If we have any that are ready to ship and in stock, it will be noted as such. Reducing the overall girth of the frame and adding to ease of sight acquisition. Any other questions feel free to call us @ 805-486-5800. My hand sweat so this grip is perfect, not to mention it look awesome. Watch This is the way to go for anyone looking for a custom look and feel for there glock. Add your grip module(s) to your cart on this page, thenadd the service to your order. All large frame models that come in for work are textured to the bottom of the grip. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. DK Custom Coatings, LLC. (Other sizes are not available.) | Sitemap, Burnt Bronze with Hex Stippling / X-Compact, Burnt Bronze with Mesh Stippling / X-Compact, Burnt Bronze with Tetris Stippling / X-Compact, Magpul FDE with Hex Stippling / X-Compact, Magpul FDE with Mesh Stippling / X-Compact, Sniper Grey with Mesh Stippling / X-Compact, Blue Titanium with Mesh Burst Stippling / X-Compact, Sniper Grey with Mesh Burst Stippling / X-Compact, Sniper Grey with Tetris Stippling / X-Compact, Sniper Grey with Hex Stippling / X-Compact, Tungsten with Tetris Stippling / X-Compact, Tungsten with Mesh Burst Stippling / X-Compact, Titanium with Tetris Stippling / X-Compact, Titanium with 4 Sided Hex Stippling / X-Compact, Northern Lights with Hex Stippling / X-Compact, Northern Lights with Mesh Burst Stippling / X-Compact, Northern Lights with Tetris Stippling / X-Compact, Blue Titanium with Tetris Stippling / X-Compact. dtvotaw This patent-pending process results in a grip module that has the weight of steel and the flex of polymer. I lightly used low grit sandpaper to smooth down any rough spots touching my skin. All grip modules are available in standard and X-series and carry and full size. Its been a year and Im sending my summer carry in for the same package. (verified owner) September 13, 2021, Very pleased with this grip module, at first I had gotten it to temporarily house a p320 FCU while I wait for an AXG but it has become a permanent home defense setup, so much grip on a great size unit, will be upgrading my carry p356 with the same type unit, Tai Hoang Factory P320 X-Compact Grip Modules with custom Northern Lights Cerakote finish and Tetris laser stippling package. Fair price and fast service!

The Silcon is great for EDC. **, **Due to ITAR Regulations, the exportation of firearms, ammunition, and firearm accessories is heavily regulated in the U.S. We are not registered with Department of State as an exporter, therefor we cannot ship any of our products outside the U.S. We cannot and will not ship to a freight forwarder who then ships outside the U.S. So happy I did it! Multicam Tropic P365 & P320 grip modules Home Grip Modules Fdez Tropic Multicam Grip Modules Fdez Werx Fdez Tropic Multicam Grip Modules $139.99 - $169.99 2-3 week lead time FdezTropicMC-Grip Grip modules are made to order and have a 2-3 week lead time Product Description Multicam Tropic Grip Modules (Coyote modules currently not avaiable. Please note that if you are placing an order for out-of-stock versions, allow for 2-3 weeks for delivery. (verified owner) June 3, 2020. If you receive a grip module with defects or blemishes, let us know before installing it. It took less than 5 minutes to swap the modular parts. The color combination looks great. I purchased a Wilson Combat grip for my P320. Add your grip module(s) to your cart on this page, thenadd the service to your order. The XCarry module fits 9mm, .40, and .357 SIG P320 uppers. Choose a custom grip module for your Sig Sauer P320 X Compact or P320 X Carry. 99% of what we do is made to order. See what different Cerakote options look like on it, or add one of our own slides. (verified owner) May 28, 2022. Very fast turnaround time, 12 days total was expecting 12 weeks or so. All standard frame models come with the blank mag-well section at the bottom of the frame for mag-well installation at a later time. Grip Module Work (Sig P320) Be the first to review this product We finish the grip module off with full stippling with one of our five stipple patterns. Selecting one of our laser sculpted grip modules for the. Ordered on Friday and received Tuesday, cant ask for better service that that! Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest product releases and promoitions! The X-Full DOES NOT come with the magwell or internal weight. Unwatch, christophernsa1 The texture is aggressive enough to provide a firm grip for recoil management with a sub-compact, while being smooth enough to not be harsh on the skin. It actually took longer for the grip to get back to me than they had it in their shop. I purchased the p320 x carry module in sniper grey and could not be happier. Every part of the firearm is customizable for the ultimate build. is a great way to upgrade your pistol for carry or competition. tonypineiro The laser engraving isint too rough but adds way more grip over stock. Once you get this grip in your hand, you wont look back. . Grayguns offers installation services for all parts kits we offer. Good work Grays. That said, I was very pleased once I got the module. Just buy the grip you will not be disappointed! And will continue to speak very highly of them. XCompact The XCompact module is designed to use the Compact or Carry slide. While there were some features I liked about those, the choice of cutaways left me riding the slide stop with my thumb which is a non-starter in an emergency situation. Factory P320 AXG Sig Sauer Grip Module. Wilson Combat Carry Grip Module, P320, Green . ZEV will not install or work on non-ZEV parts as part of the grip work. 4. I immediately noticed that my hands stick to it much better. (verified owner) April 16, 2021. Top notch quality craftsmanship and customer service. I got the xcompact od green. PO Box 466Reedsport, OR 97467Do not send firearms to this address. 5 Products . I ordered this grip module in hopes that it improved my grip and must say, it was just the extra I needed! MIRZON P320 CARRY LIMITED EDITION GRIP MODULE - BLACK, ICARUS PRECISION XCOMPACT LIMITED EDITION - SHARK GRAY, GRIP SET, P320 AXG, LOK, BRASS GRIDLOK BLACK, GRIP SET, P320 AXG, LOK, VELOCE STANDARD ORANGE/BLACK, GRIP SET, P320 AXG, LOK, VELOCE PALM SWELL ORANGE/BLACK, GRIP SET, P320 AXG, LOK, VELOCE STANDARD GREEN/BLACK, GRIP SET, P320 AXG, LOK, VELOCE PALM SWELL GREEN/BLACK, STANDARD 4.7IN SLIDE ASSY - 9 - STAINLESS, FULL BARREL 5.5IN THREADED 1/2X28 - BLACK, FULL BARREL 5.5IN THREADED 13.5X1 LH - BLACK, COMP/CARRY BARREL 4.6IN THREADED 13.5X1 LH - BLACK, COMP/CARRY BARREL 4.6IN THREADED 1/2X28 - BLACK, XCOMPACT BARREL 4.3IN THREADED 1/2X28 - BLACK, M17, FULL, COYOTE, (1) 17 RD, (2) 21 RD MAGAZINES, M18, CARRY, COYOTE, (1) 17 RD, (2) 21 RD MAGAZINES, P320-X5, TXG, FIBER OPTIC FRONT W/ R2 ADJ REAR, (2) 17 RD STEEL MAGAZINES. The item you've selected is designed for specific models and/or configurations. Shipping took a little longer than I had hoped, All and all I am very pleased with my purchase, recppd Many parts sold by Grayguns - including but not limited to triggers, trigger kits, internal components and spring kits - are intended for installation by a qualified armorer or gunsmith who is familiar with the firearm. Installed my new FCU and added a black Killer Innovations Velocity slide and Velocity TiN barrel. Custom Works P320 Studio Flip Horizontal Grip Mods Size Full Carry Compact Color Black Gray Coyote MIRZON P320 CARRY LIMITED EDITION GRIP MODULE - BLACK $119.99 In Stock Preview Add to Cart ICARUS PRECISION XCOMPACT LIMITED EDITION - SHARK GRAY $399.99 In Stock Preview Add to Cart AXG XCARRY MED - BLACK $399.99 In Stock Preview Add to Cart More purchase than stock but with the same overall design so that I dont ride the slide stop. Sign up to see special offers, new products and services, product availability and training opportunities. IMO, the only mod I would do before this one is the trigger. Will be ordering again for my VTac. This grip makes the 365 look just plain tough! Its not blocky anymore. The Laser-Sculpted grip module feels much better, especially with the sculpting in the thumb area. Take advantage of our performance options including Armor-Tuff coatings, enhanced sights, superior action work, and our signature polymer grip modules. We have an endless supply of color combos to perfect your look. And extremely fast shipping. Factory P320 X-Compact Grip Modules with custom Sniper Grey Cerakote finish and Hex laser stippling package. Second to none! (verified owner) January 18, 2020. Our Wilson Combat WCP320 polymer grip modules for the SIG P320 enhance your grip, and improve recoil control with an ergonomic and stylish design. Rainier Arms specializes in high-end AR15 parts, AR15 accessories, AR15 grips, AR15 stocks, AR15 uppers, AR15 lowers, AR15 barrels and much more Sig Sauer Grip Module Assembly P320 X-Series TXG Full Grey, Mirzon Sig Sauer P320 Enhanced Grip Module Gen 2 - Black, Grayguns SIG Sauer P365XL Laser-Sculpted Grip Module, Grayguns SIG Sauer P365XL Laser-Sculpted Grip Module w/ Manual Safety System - Black, Nomad 9 Enhanced Frame for Glock 19 Gen 4 - FDE, Grayguns Sig Sauer P320 X-Series Laser-Sculpted Grip Module - Carry, Sig Sauer Grip Module Assembly P320 X-Series Carry - Black Small, ZEV Technologies OZ9c Compact Size Grip Kit, Sig Sauer 365XL Standard Grip Module Assembly, Mirzon Sig Sauer P320 Enhanced Grip Module Gen 2 - Battleworn Red, Sig Sauer Grip Module Assembly 365XL w/ Manual Safety, Matrix Arms MX19 Complete Aluminum Frame For Glock 19, Sig Sauer Grip Module Assembly P320 X5 - Black Medium, ZEV Technologies OZ9 Shorty Size Grip Kit, Grayguns Sig Sauer P320 X-Five Laser-Sculpted Grip Module - TXG Tungsten-Infused. Our P365 modules have beenmoved to their page. (verified owner) December 8, 2020. I feel its one of the sexiest grip modules out there, high quality product and top tier craftsmanship. Great feel, great look and great price. Cart. I highly recommend these grips. Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 Live Chat Help Center Check Order Status Makes a great gun feel even better. (verified owner) December 13, 2022, Excellent product. I had never tried laser stippling before so I was wary of the lack of stippling under the trigger guard cutout and under the beavertail. G19, no finger grooves, 50%, CCW stipple, 2 undercuts, thumb index. Watch Mirzon Enhanced SIG P320 Grip Modules | Full Metal Mayhem Special Pricing on Kimber 1911s, now through Valentine's Day. If you have any issues or questions about the installation process, STOP IMMEDIATELY and contact the Grayguns Customer Service Team. I received the grip today, and the experience was outstanding. 5 stars*****, bsuponci Watch (verified owner) October 19, 2019. The contrasted areas in black from the laser work are subtle but still stand out and look great, and enhances the overall two-tone look with a 320c nitron slide by a factor of 10! Purchased the P365 Laser-Scuplted Grip Module, and it was received quickly. Northern Lights with Mesh Burst Stippling / X-Compact. This thing feels truly amazing. A full-size slide will show a small portion of the slides guide rod tunnel cutout.