It is with deep sorrow that we announce the death of Jose Guerra Jr. of Laredo, Texas, who passed away on January 20, 2023, at the age of 57, leaving to mourn family and friends. He was preceded in death by his father, Francisco Javier Ramirez, Sr. Left to cherish his memory are: his loving spouse, Evan Gutierrez; mother, Francisca . Ana Sols y Familia._ Dios les de fortaleza para una prdida tan grande El Sr. Sols ya est en un mejor lugar Donde ya no hay sufrimiento alguno._ Descansa en paz Jos Sols mi Jefe de Laredo Salsas. Para su comodidad, puede dejar sus condolencias a la familia en lnea en www.freddickey.com. We are able to offer a wide range of services to meet your family . May tia Rest in Peace. She was born in Lampazos de Naranjo, Nvo. Would you like to offer Alfonso Martinezs loved ones a condolence message? I am so heart broken that I will be out of town on this memorable occasion. Funeral mass will begin at 9:00 am. Fred Dickey Funeral & Cremation Services 1320 Trey Drive Laredo, TX 78041. May he rest easy and be at peace in the arms of the Lord. Mr & Mrs Roberto Peralta Jr & Guadalupe Peralta. For your convenience, you may leave your condolences to the family online . . Our sincere condolences to the entire family. May perpetual light shine upon Jose Luis , and may he Rest In Peace. A Celebration of Life will be held at Fred Dickey Funeral home, 1320 Trey Dr., on Wednesday, February 8th from 5:30-9:00 pm with a prayer starting at 7:00 pm. To download this photo, the file name must have less than 255 characters. Dios las bendiga y guarde siempre , Jerry and Mary McGaughy posted on 1/25/23, In memory of Leomar G. Villarreal, Jerry and Mary McGaughy lit a candle, Our deepest condolences so sorry .. prayers to all the family, In memory of Leomar G. Villarreal, Maria LeBlanc lit a candle. My deepest condolences for the family. You will no longer receive messages from our email mailing list. Thank you for being the best grandfather and granddaughter can ever ask for! Fred Dickey Funeral & Cremation Services 1320 Trey Dr, Laredo, TX 78041, Mother Cabrini Catholic Church 3018 Davis Ave, Laredo, TX 78040. Write your message of sympathy today. Note: These are general guidelines; some florists may not be able to operate within these timelines. A Celebration of Life will be held from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm. We became best of friends though high school. posted on 1/31/23, Jerry and Mary McGaughy May he Rest In Peace with a glass of wine, somewhere. Please try again later, or re-subscribe. America Savannah Flores, was born into the arms of God, Saturday, August 20, 2022. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Juan Jos Berrones Cervantes, de 69 aos, regres a su hogar celestial el 28 de Febrero del 2023. posted on 1/16/23, Mauricio and Lourdes Martinez He embodied the idea that There are no strangers here; only friends you havent met yet. He was the definition of a gentleman. My sincere condolences to the Solis family, Mr Solis was a wonderful person, and will be greatly missed. G. . 1923 - 2023. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. December 22, 1934 - Stephanie Atwell Santos, Your email address will not be published. God and the angels are happy to have him in their midst. Roque Perez passed away 2022-11-09 in Laredo, Texas. Nat was artistic, athletic, and the life of the party when he went dancing on Friday nights. Family and friends can send flowers and/or light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one. We are sad to announce that on February 16, 2023 we had to say goodbye to Juana Maria Benson (Laredo, Texas). Please accept my He was the eldest son of nine siblings, including Mary, Tina, Moy, Delores, Ferm, Angel, Marcy, and Maribel. I am here for you!, Eduardo and Laura Contreras posted on 1/12/23, Our condolences on the passing of our neighbor, Jose Luis Solis, may he rest in Peace!!! Obituaries and announcements from Fred Dickey Funeral & Cremation Services, as published in Terre Haute Tribune Star. He will truly be missed. Their was nothing that we couldnt do. America is preceded in death by her maternal grandmother; Laura Arredondo. He was great friend and brother. He was a devoted family man who loved to entertain his family and friends. posted on 2/3/23, Veronica A Cornejo (Betty) He was determined to save her so she would not succumb to the bitter, harsh weather Texas was facing. On February 19, 1968, Bobby was united in marriage to Roberta Ann Arnold in Independence, Missouri. Your friend Robert Izaguirre. We serve every family in our community with great pride. Le sobreviven su esposa Susana Berrones; sus hijos Juan Jos (Veronica) Berrones Jr., Zita Berrones, Susana Denise Berrones, Juan Jos Everardo Berrones, Nathan Lee Uribe Jr., y Benjamn Uribe, as como tambin su hermana Martha Moran, mltiples sobrinos, nietos y bisnietos. The Funeral Mass will begin at 9:30 am. The Garza and Ibarra Family posted on 2/5/23, In memory of Natividad Nat Iglesias, Jr., The Garza and Ibarra Family lit a candle, Our condolences RIP NAT. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. She is survived by : her children, Pat Marroquin and Sergio T. Benson; and her granddaughter Erika Vela (Genaro). It operated as such until June 1970, when Ted and Carolyn Dickey arrived in Plano and bought Harrington Funeral Home. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Lillie Christine Iglesias-Rendon posted on 2/3/23, Dad,In the history of the world I couldn't have asked for a better Father, Provider, Hard-Worker, Comedian and Dancer. He was an excellent cook. Find the obituary of Manuela S. Guerra (1934 - 2023) from Laredo, TX. Abiding with Nat's request he will be cremated. Mi ms sentido psame para la familia soy el hijo de Fernando (el coyote), Mr. Solis was my friend and client in the early nineties when he was President of Genesis Forwarding, one of several companies that he and Mrs. Solis founded.I vividly remember the morning when I met them both in 1992. May he rest in eternal peace. (88 years old). posted on 1/17/23, Raquel Martinez Benavides Showing May he rest in piece and may the Perpetual light shine upon him. Subscribe to get alerts on new obituaries. Everything was a dare and we accomplished it. Funeral arrangement under the care ofFred Dickey Funeral and Cremation Services, Fred Dickey Funeral & Cremation Services 1320 Trey Dr, Laredo, TX 78041. A Rosary will begin at 7:00 pm. Even though it had been many years ago that I last saw Nat, I will always remember he was such a kindhearted man.I know he is now with our Heavenly Father.Just treasure all those beautiful memories you all shared together as a family. Order by 3:00PMThe day before. RIP, In memory of Heberto Gutierrez, Antonio Palacios, Jr. lit a candle, Hello Tio it was nice seeing you a few months ago. Gloria, My Heartfelt Condolences for the irreparable loss of your Beloved Mom. 802 Coke St. Laredo, TX 78040 (956) 723-3723 [email protected] Maps and Directions posted on 1/12/23. My deepest condolences, sorry for your loss. Find the obituary of Alfonso Martinez (1974 - 2022) from Laredo, TX. Your email address will not be published. In memory of Jose Luis Solis, Stephanie Santos lit a candle, On behalf of my family, I want to send the Solis Family our deepest condolences. posted on 1/25/23. He was a great husband, father, grandfather, uncle, son and deeply loved his wife and children. Enrique Rocha passed away 2022-11-05 in Laredo, Texas. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. Refugio (Bats) HUERTA and Vangie Huerta. This is the full obituary story where you can express condolences and share memories. Upload the photo of an event Leo, Marisol, and Leo Dan Perez We cannot imagine how sad and heartbreaking it is for you Comadre Ana and your daughters, son, grandchildren, and the Solis family. He is preceded in death by his wife: Carmen Lara; son: Jose Luis Lara; daughter-in-law: Sylvia Lara. MKJ Marketing 2019. 1 I also remember his smile when he would greet you. I am so positively sure my dad and your dad have already met up friends on Earth, family in Heaven!! Friends can express condolences to the family online at www.nietofuneral.com. Later in life, he indulged his passion for good food by opening Laredo Salsas Restaurant and Sushi Grill, which quickly became a favorite destination for many Laredoans. Planting will take place in Spring or Summer of the same year. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Without advertising income, we can't keep making this site awesome for you. Leon, Mexico, raised in Nuevo Laredo, and moved to Laredo, TX in 1963. Funeral arrangements are by Fred Dickey Funeral & Cremation Services, 1320 Trey Dr., Laredo, Texas 78041 (956) 723-3611. You can then forward the email to the family or print it and give it to them personally. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. The Cummings family will be receiving guests on Thursday, February 9, 2023, in the Angelus Chapel at Fred Dickey Funeral & Cremation Services from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm. Published by Fred Dickey Funeral & Cremation Service on Jan. 25, 2022 . Love always, Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. He is survived by : his children, Jose Ramiro Guerra, Naiokie L. Guerra, Anthony Guerra (Jessica) and Alexandra K. Guerra; his mother Paula Nieto; his siblings, Luis Alberto Esparza (Georgina), Monica Esparza (Andrew Simmons) and Antonio Esparza (Gina); and his grandchildren, Anthony Guerra, Alison Guerra, Castiel Guerra and Ares Guerra. Due to seasonal conditions, the tree planting takes place during the spring and summer. Family and friends can send flowers and/or light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one. You'll be ok, NO JUST KICK THE CARS in the right track. results. Jose Luis was preceded in death by his parents Martin Solis and Hortencia Castaeda Solis and his brothers, Hector Solis, Oscar Solis, and Pablo Solis. Mr Solis is now in his heavenly home with his Lord. She was also a great friend to my mother. May the Lord give you abundant faith , hope and love to guide you through this moment of grief. Required fields are marked *, Time: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm. , Mr & Mrs Roberto Peralta Jr & Guadalupe Peralta posted on 1/31/23. A funeral service was held on Thursday, January 26th 2023 at 9:00 AM at the same location. We are incredibly saddened to hear about the passing of Mr. Solis. Visitation will be held Tuesday, January 31, 2023 from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm at Fred Dickey Funeral & Cremation Services, where a rosary will be recited at 7:00 pm. Nat would start each day saying, This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it. Each day let us find laughter and humor, live life to the fullest, be grateful and thankful for what God has given us. Funeral arrangements are by Fred Dickey Funeral & Cremation Services, 1320 Trey Dr., Laredo, Texas 78041 (956) 723-3611. Help tell the story of Leomar by contributing to the Life Event Timeline. I have many, many fond childhood memories of him. posted on 2/3/23, Lillie Christine Iglesias-Rendon During peak periods such as Valentines Day, Memorial Day and most holidays, florists are not always able to keep up to demand. La familia Berrones le gustara dar las gracias a el Doctor Norberto lvarez y a su equipo mdico, as como tambin a las enfermeras de cuidados intensivos de Laredo Medical Center. I know we will miss him tremendously! Sign up for one year of grief messages designed to offer hope and healing during difficult first year after a loss, Sign up for one year of grief messages designed to offer hope and healing during the difficult first year after a loss. , Laredo, TX 78041, United States | 956.724.6060 Visit www.prepaidfunerals.texas.gov for information relating to the purchase of preneed funeral contracts including descriptions of the trust and insurance funding . He is survived by : his mother Maria E. Martinez; his wife Tomasa Aorve (Tommie); his sons, Alfonso Jr. and Andres Alberto; and his brothers, David A. I will always cherish the friendship we developed over the years. McComas Funeral Home 50 West Broadway Bel Air, Maryland 21014 Phone: 410-838-4040 McComas Funeral Home 1317 Cokesbury Road Abingdon, MD Also, please rest assured that Tia Myrta will be well taken care of. , We're so sorry for your loss. Would you like to offer Manuela S. Guerras loved ones a condolence message? I am sorry for your loss. January 20, 2023 Find the obituary of Jose Guerra Jr. (1965 - 2023) from Laredo, TX. MKJ Marketing 2019. iIt s often hard to find the right words at a time like this. Sending our most sincere condolences to all the family Most of all to his beautiful wife He would always greet my parents, Jesse & I with his welcoming smile. May She Rest In Eternal Peace!!! You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. I am so happy that We had the opportunity to see each other one more time. My daughters and I will always be grateful for your kindness and friendship since 1979 when you worked at Jason Freight forwarding. May he Rest In Peace. God bless you and your family amigo. Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care. He was predeceased by : his step-father Antonio Esparza. For your convenience, you may leave your condolences to the family online at www.freddickey.com. May he rest in peace, Linda Lucila Villarreal posted on 1/14/23, Ana Laura, 310 Hillside Rd. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic, Fred Dickey Funeral and Cremation Services. posted on 2/28/23. Your email address will not be published. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. October 13, 1974 - You will receive email notifications when changes are made to the online memorial, including when family and friends post to the Guestbook. He was predeceased by : his father Ruben Martinez; and his brother Jose A. Martinez. Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care. The Iglesias family would like to thank Dr. Mary Casiwa, Compassus Hospice Team including Rachel, Kayla, Tinesha, Bonnie, and Champlain Bob for their unwavering care, compassion and love they showed for Nat. My prayers are with you.Much love, Linda Lucila Villarreal, In memory of Jose Luis Solis, james leal lit a candle. God bless you all during this difficult time. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Arrangements are under the care if Nieto Funeral Home and Crematory, 802 Coke St. Laredo, TX 78040 (956) 723-3723. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. posted on 1/14/23, Melissa Segars (Castillo) (FDA) aka: Robert Moore, Love and Miss you Popo! May God grant you Strength, Peace and Comfort during your time of Grief and Sorrow. Feb 28, 2023. . She is survived by her children; Jorge Villarreal, Rosa Ana (Javier) Soto, Sandra Luz Garza, Maria Rosario (Juan) Vedia and Gloria Linda (Carlos) Perez; 13 grandchildren and 7 great grandchildren; as well as other family members that will greatly miss her. She was predeceased by : her daughter Patricia G. Soto. He also derived much joy, and often much pain, as a lifelong avid fan of the Dallas Cowboys. Mauricio and Lourdes Martinez posted on 1/16/23. Your email address will not be published. . You raised the kids right and I know they will be strong and be there for each other. Richard and Estella Flores posted on 2/4/23, Our deepest condolences to Nats wife and family . posted on 1/16/23, Linda Lucila Villarreal Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. March 28, 1934 - Australia . 15198 This is the full obituary story where you can express condolences and share memories. Joey, your dad will forever have a spot in my heartjust like you, his smile is the one beautiful characteristic deeply embedded and I will surely miss seeing him out here in the streets of Laredo! Every game day found him in his Cowboys gear ready to cheer on his team, win or lose. Juan Jos Berrones passed away 2023-2-28 in Laredo, Texas. Sending prayers, my heart goes out to you at this difficult time. My sincere and deepest condolences to you and your family Joey. My heart goes out to you and Christine, Sarah and Marlene at this difficult time.