See pics! Classical styling and excellent playability are hallmarks of these guitars which are designed with beginning guitarists in mind. Tuning Pegs are made of Steel for easy tuning and to keep the tuned string held in position. Theyre only getting started, but theyre making progress in making music more accessible. . It has double the value of the price paid easily and with pickups and fret polishing, new strings and intonation, and a bit of fretboard oil, it stands tall with a $400 plus Fender any day. This is a great guitar for beginners such as myself and an incredible value for the price. Having a lower profile than Donner is his main disadvantage. I highly recommend this guitar. Super rare! Im very pleased with my choice! Donnerdeal. I bought the Donner DTC-100 (tele style) guitar for fun because of the low price and the reviews I have seen. Great value. Donner 39 Inch Electric Guitar, Seeker Series DST-400 Solid Alder Body Electric Guitar for Intermediate & Pro Players, Single Coil Split System & Tremolo Bridge, Bonus Bag, Cable, Strap 4.4 (219) $28999 Save $100.00 with coupon FREE delivery Wed, Mar 8 Only 16 left in stock - order soon. The Ibanez AW54 also comes with an Ibanez preamp and Fishman pickup, plus a dual band equalizer. It comes with a neat little amp, guitar case, a strap to keep the . This package also includes all the accessories beginners need to plug in and rock out immediately! I havent noticed any buzzing issues, and their acoustics are excellent. Nice tuners too! After the setup, this guitar plays and sounds great. $214.87. Shop for Takamine gn11mce acoustic electric guitar, Donner, Guitar/Bass Parts Guitar / Bass at Shopzilla. The strat-style guitar has the traditional 6 strings layout and comes only in right-hand orientation. The 102S, which is based on a Stratocaster design, looks fantastic! The sound is prolonged well. Quite possibly my favorite of the six Donner pedals I own so far. I'll probably put locking tuners on it - that's just personal preference. Great little starter axe hard to beat for the money. I The fit and finish are all quite good. Villa Park, IL. Feels great and plays great. The guitar sounds and plays so well, I have decided to keep it. I own many "budget" Telecaster style guitars and this Donner is probably the best bang for the buck! Best value: Donner DST-152R 39" Beginner Kit Electric Guitar. which gives this guitar its warm, clear sound. This instrument isnt gone be perfect in every way. The pickups sound strong with good tonal qualities. Donner M-10 10W Guitar Amplifier with APP Effector Input Recording/ Distortion Tone Portable Small AMP for Bass Guitar Heavy Music Practice. I have plenty of guitars but always curious about what is out there. Id recommend this guitar for any beginner. I spent somewhere over an hour setting up the action and intonation and the guitar plays in tune up the neck, notes bend like butter and the pickups seem to capture it all sufficiently. There are better guitars for a lot less. $102.99. Im pretty sure the grain pattern you see under the finish is some kind of image overlay but I could absolutely care less. I purchased this guitar a I was needing a T style guitar but didnt have a lot of $$$. Used Donner STANDARD SERIES Solid Body Electric Guitar. Shipping 11. I can only say the guitar is Great!!!!! Because its made with the same materials as the DAD-812, you can expect a sound thats just as rich, full, and resonant. Sign up for our newsletter be the first to know about coupons and special promotions. One of the most versatile electric guitars on the market because of its impressive tone quality and brighter sound. When Donner began selling ukuleles on Amazon in 2018. their fan base exploded. Im super excited for whoever wins our giveaway because this guitar is great. Its an awesome guitar. Donner Triple Looper Guitar Pedal Reviewd by Gus G. Donner DST-152 Full-Size ST Electric Guitar by Dominique Ruiz. I decided that I wanted an electric guitar so I can learn to play using the Rocksmith remastered game. Final thoughts: if you are just learning and doing chords, this guitar is great. It has a crystal-clear audio output With a cutaway body, the guitar produces a rich, full sound. A buzzing sound is not heard. Its hard to beat the price of a Donner acoustic guitar set. Its little and simple to pick up. The Strat-style solid-body guitar has an elegant look, comfortable neck, and good sonic performance for its price. The tuners hold up great, and it stays in tune between practice sessions. I didnt even want another guitar but at just over one hundred dollars after the sale price discount I could not not buy one. I lowered the bridge pickup even more to compensate for differences in output. The strings are in direct contact with the body of the instrument, No need for secondary conduction. Music has played an enormous part of my life, and I'm honored I get to share my experiences with you! Both color options, black, and sunburst, look truly lovely with the cream-colored binding on the edges. donnerca. This guitar is the most bang for your buck guitar! Hover to zoom. Aber sonst ist sie zu empfehlen und sieht gut aus . Donner B1 Analog Bass Synthesizer Reviewed by David Hilowitz Music. The evaluations speak for themselves, even though you can get any information from Donner. Im pleased. Examples of Donner Guitar. I saw reviews on youtube and took a chance, glad I did. Overall: great beginner/student instrument that is lightweight and somewhat portable because it also can work off batteries. I cant put this thing down! Whether you're an enthusiastic beginner or even a professional, we offer the best electric guitars for any kind of use. The finish is flawless, and the pickups sound really good. After seeing reviews of the Donner on several different YouTube guitar channels, I decided it was worth the money to try one out. I am thrilled with the sound and quality of the instrument, especially for the priceI consider it not only a great deal, but a fine instrument. Copyright 2023. For acoustic guitars, the price range is between $100 and $190. Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. I could nitpick all the little things, but for the price, this thing is fantastic. Guitar was packed nicely with an outer covering over the box that I guess was for extra protection. $205.99. Well crafted, no sharp fret ends, neck is true to bridge, body is a string thru design and beautiful front to back, individual string saddles, and sounds decent too. I've played many Telecaster guitars over the last 45 years. This seems to me to be a guitar that a new player could use for a few years and will improve with age and playing time. Neck relief and intonation were spot on. An excellent beginner guitar-even looks good. The tough strap can better protect the electric guitar from being broken during use. We take a no holds barred approach to this . The pickups are hot enough, but a bit microphonic on the bridge especially. I had some very realistic expectations of this ultra budget friendly instrument, but the guitar I received was far better than it should have been. Coming in at extremely budget friendly prices, the DST-100W It has a free SINGER ELECTRIC stereo system amp, a digital tuner, cable, and headphones. There were no flaws and the guitar itself has a nice neck and body weight. Donner DST-152 is one of the first guitars in the Seeker Series. It must also be in the original packaging. It was a great deal. Not all applicants are approved. Enjoy your own fun and colorful life. There are no facilities or factories outside of China even now for the corporation. When I unboxed the guitar the finish and build really were very good for a budget guitar. Rewards members also receive double- and triple-point offers, access to member-only deals, as well as a dedicated phone line to Gear Advisers and a $25 coupon on your birthday, all on us. Theyre most known for their fantastic kalimbas. The new LyxPro 39-inch electric guitar is the perfect choice for beginner and intermediate players looking to experience electric guitar for the first time. A significantly lower quality standard is offered by other guitar brands that sell cheap instruments. I waited approximately three months for the guitar to come back into stock it was totally worth the wait A beautiful guitar well made and sounds awesome. Their headstock name is the one concession they appear to be willing to make when compared to comparable kits guitars that cost more. Interviews & Please note that we cannot ship to PO Boxes. The Donner DTC-100 starter right-hand electric guitar kit includes all the equipment and accessories to start playing right out the box. Customers feel more at ease when purchasing from a new firm when they receive excellent customer service. purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of The neck feels amazing. Unique Design The DTC-100S features a solid poplar wood body with fine arches, chrome tuner keys, high-end brass strings, and a PVC pickguard. Can a CHEAP Guitar Be GOOD? The price range of electric guitars is between $120 to $200. Georgia Whitney is a high school vocal teacher. I am by no means a great guitar player and do not have a lot of money to spend on my first one but for the price I have a great sounding axe. 12% OFF | Code : EADJP +3 +2 +1. I've also bought the Moukey Audio Interface, (just perfect for what I need! I had a coupon from a reviewer on YouTube and for $126 shipped with accessories like a decent gig bag, strap, and cable its hard to beat the quality for the price. If youve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at service@donnerdeal.com. In contrast to the acoustic, wrenches and a Whammy bar are among the extras youll get with your purchase, as well as an amplifier for beginners. Zurck zum Thema Plektrum, sind keine dabei. Simple Returns, Secure Transactions, Human Support. Darrell Braun Guitar 814K subscribers Subscribe 186K views 1 year ago Looking for a guitar that's well built and won't cost. When it comes to purchasing a Donner. Thank you Donner. I am very happy with the guitar, and proudly give it 5 stars based on quality for the price point. Overall, I am very impressed with this guitar and may buy the Stratocaster version. Adhesive plastic coverings on the pick guard and some chrome parts, dont forget to peel that off. The neck pickups is a bit quiet compared to the bridge pickup, but not a deal breaker. Used Donner DJC-1000s Jazz Hollow Body Electric Guitar. Id also suggest it to someone just getting started just like the acoustic. After being very pleased with purchases from IYV and Indio, I decided to pull the trigger on a Donner Tele style that kept popping up in my social media pages. 4.5 stars rounded up. Acoustic Guitar. | Donner DST-100R Beginner Bundle CSGuitars 223K subscribers Subscribe 6.1K Share 161K views 2 years ago #Donner #Guitar #Beginner We all need to start. Donner DST-152 is one of the recent models from the DST or Donner Seeker series guitars. The neck is smooth, no sharp frets, nice weighty body, just well-made all around. This package is a great value for anyone who wants to start playing electric guitar and is looking for value for their money and quality products. Donner Play. We introduce to you a good product with an affordable cost is Donner Acoustic Guitar for Beginner Adult 36'' Dreadnought 3/4 Size. Learn More. Now if I want to mod I need to get another one. *90-day purchase option Standard agreement offers 12 months to ownership. Donner 39 Inch Electric Guitar, Seeker Series DST-400 Solid Alder Body Electric Guitar for Intermediate & Pro Players, Single Coil Split System & Tremolo Bridge, Bonus Bag, Cable, Strap Visit the Donner Store 219 ratings | 47 answered questions $28999 FREE Returns Coupon: Apply $100 coupon Terms Enjoy your own fun and colorful life. Create The Moment. Aber wenn schon auf dem Paket oben "Guitar" steht erwarte Ich mir etwas mehr vorsicht beim transportieren. Donnerdeal.com will be responsible for any shipping fees incurred Communicate about the details,and get RMA APPLICATION FORM from our Service Staff when you want to return the products of you order. (12) In stock, 50+ units. A good guitar cable can bring better sounds and reduce noise. Saw the Donner DTC-100S and thought it would be at least something to test modifications plus a white tele could be nice to have. The Price of Donner Guitars Donner offers great value for the price. Top Pick. The electronics are impeccable and the construction is good. Donner cannot be considered a sturdy instrument. Highly recommend buying this guitar from Donner. It's a pleasure to play. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals. An immaculate piece of Art, equivalent to, if not better then any other Telecaster style guitar I have played! 5 Stars for overall. It was well packaged and thoughtfully so. $169.99 39% off. The neck looks and feels very nice, although the neck did have an issue, which was the only negative I encountered. It arrived early and it is a gem! Inexpensive but sounds pretty good to me. We work with USPS, UPS and Fedex. The creamy white color of the body, the sweet strums of the strings all of it just exudes quality build. I work for a company that decided to do an online giveaway of a electric guitar. Of these, the 3watt MINI is slightly underwhelming compared to the 10w or 15w amps included in most starter packs. I may change the strings but it sounds great and feels great. It has become my number one practice guitar and I have even gigged with it. Dear Ann, Thanks for your question.The weight of DTC-100S is 11.23 pounds. Its matte black surface is designed to draw attention to your performances. An electric tuner, a pickguard. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cant offer you a refund or exchange. We work with USPS, UPS and Fedex. The Donner DST-102S 39in Full Size Electric Guitar For Beginners gives you everything you need to play music like a rock star eventually. Very easily remedied. Then played it and it sounded great. I needed a tele body to replace a ash body that was too heavy and worn out. I've always wanted a snow white T style guitar and Donner doesn't disappoint. Luckily I know how to do that, but it can be very costly to get it done professionally. ARENA 2000. Donner Music is your best buddy for learning to play music. The pickups sound nice too, I've already recorded with it and loved how it sounded. Great price compared to similar brand new items. Definitely Chang the strings and oil the fretboard at minimum. After that it was smooth sailing and happy playing, lol. 3-7 days delivery. Also, the packing of the guitar was fairly weak - thin cardboard box with guitar in thin gig bag should have extra padding somewhere. I selected it because of a previous Donner purchase and quality was similar. Pickups sound a little weaker than I would like. It comes with a convenient amplifier (5W) that can be clipped onto your kids clothing and a cable for connecting the guitar; only one 9V battery is needed to power the amplifier because it is not included (1 9V battery). I play this guitar more then all my other guitars combined, because of its tones are "Hypnotic"! You can save time by skimming through numerous posts on the internet by reading this article, which offers the most accurate information, comprehensive purchase tips, and lists of the most popular models. and failures. If you buy this as a beginner or for a beginner, or just don't know how to set up a guitar, take it to a guitar shop for a setup--something you should do with any guitar you purchase. I would definitely recommend this guitar for a beginner but would have it set up at a guitar store. I would recommend it to anyone who's only looking to spend 150 bucks. A$38 off on orders over A$300 | code: EAM38 25% off Any 2 Pieces | Code: EAP25 - {Pedal} Package delaysRemote Shipping Fee in Some Areas . Most orders placed before 3 p.m. On a positive note, I like the looks of the fret board. 3-7 Day Free Shipping in USA, No Hassle 30-Day Return, ProfessionWooden styleDigital PianoView more, Wooden StyleWeightedDigital PianoView more.