Thank You to my Mom, Friends and now Fans for supporting me. Phone Number 281-442-1050. . Budget for the project Please note FULL projects at Ekstensive start out at $175,000 and go up. Okay, you can stop laughing at the title now. As a custom automotive shop we strive to serve our customers with the highest quality, most reliable builds in the industry. Both survived after being pulled from the burning car, but they sustained numerous injuries. Specializing in one-of-a-kind custom builds, Bill Carlton and the crew of Houston's Ekstensive Metal Works deal with rowdy customers, challenging projects and tight timelines while working on everything from muscle cars to monster trucks. S5:E7 | May 25, 2022 | 44m. Total number of Crunchbase contacts associated with this organization, Total number of organizations similar to the given organization, Descriptive keyword for an Organization (e.g. sales@ekstensive.com ???? Actor John Cena's transformed British classic '69 MGC. Ford only plans to make about 1,000 of them over the next several years. He sustained burns to part of his body as well. The Texas automotive shop specializes in one-off cars and trucks. ekstensive metal works john cena. Find your B2B customer within minutes using affordable, accurate contact data from Datanyze, Ekstensive Metal Works headquarters are located in 1804 Sunny Dr, Houston, Texas, 77093, United States, Ekstensive Metal Workss main industries are: Commercial & Residential Construction, Construction, Ekstensive Metal Works appears in search results as ekstensive metal works LLC, Ekstensive Metal Works, Ekstensive Metalworks LLC, Get Free Access to Ekstensive Metal Works Contacts Info. He made headlines earlier this year when he proposed in the ring to fellow wrestler Nikki Bella during WrestleMania. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. Honest builds and strong relationships within your business. Additionally, they are not in line with State Farms mission to serve the needs of our customers and our long, proud history of advancing vehicle safety. Instagram Contact Us Check out some new shirts! 1. BusinessYab is not responsible for content on external web sites. Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device, 20% Restocking Charge on approved returns. We have a TVshow on the Motortrend network "Texas Metal". John Cena's British classic '69 MG is transformed into a custom-built masterpiece with all-American trimmings! They were manufactured from 1962 up until 1980 and there are a few models; the MGB, the GT, the MGC, and the RV. 1804 Sunny Drive Houston Tx 77093 . - NO Refunds after 10 Days - NO Return on special order parts - All Parts Returned must be original, 63'-87' Chevy/ GM 1/2 ton to 1 ton Front Kit, 88'-98' Chevy/GM 1/2 ton to 1 ton Front Cup Kit w/ Shock Mounts, 88'-98' Chevy/GMC Silverado 1500 Front Control Arm Kit, 99'-06' Chevy/GMC Silverado 1500 Front Cup Kit w/ Shock Mounts, 99'-06' Chevy/GMC Silverado 1500 Front Control Arm Kit, 99'-06' Chevy/GM/ Cadillac - SUV Front Control Arm Kit, 99'-06' Chevy/GMC TRUCK Steering Adapter Kit, 82'-04' Chevy/GMC S-10/S-15 Rear Air Suspension Kit, 73'-87' Chevy C10 Rear Air Suspension Kit, 88'-98' Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra 1/2ton Rear Air Suspension Kit, 99'-06' Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra Rear Air Suspension Kit - Up to 28" Wheel, 07'-18' Chevy/ GM Rear Suspension Kit - Up to 28" Wheel, 97'-03' Ford F-150 Rear Air Suspension Kit, 02'-08' Dodge Ram 1500 Rear Air Suspension Kit, choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Ford Galaxie 1959 Call 281.442.1050. No one was killed in the December 21, 2013 crash. ekstensive metalworks team (12 episodes, 2021) Adrian Garcia . Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) - Lincoln, NE - September 28, 2022. Season 5 of Texas Metal episodes (12) The men begin customizing a 1969 MGC for the star and wrestler John Cena. Contact Us. The roof of the car had been replaced with a new roof and in doing so, the lawsuit states workers at John Eagle used a glue-like adhesive instead of welding the roof shut, as is recommended by Honda. 2,372 were here. Open Tuesday-Saturday 7am to 4:30pm (281)-442-1050 The couples attorney, Todd Tracy claims the insurance giant forced the body shop to use the adhesive rather than welding the roof. Shoddy work, they claim, led to the fire and the couple being trapped inside. As a whole, the company and the people that work there are amazing it's like a family and I am going to miss working with everyone. SaaS, Android, Cloud Computing, Medical Device), Where the organization is headquartered (e.g. As a custom automotive shop, they strive to serve their customers with reliable builds in the industry. Helping animals have a better day and building custom cars and trucks. <25 Employees . The gang at the Texas company Ekstensive Metal Works build some of the most creative rides found anywhere. Houston Tx - #besomeone Texas Metal - @motortrendtv All New Season 6 sales@ekstensive.com 281.442.1050 My sincerest apologies.. The Chevy began as a church truck and then became a farming truck. Find company research, competitor information, contact details & financial data for B.B METALWORKS of HELSINKI, Uusimaa. I love the show, but that helps no one on the business. I recently got in touch with Mitch from Ekstensive Metalworks in Houston. The Ford GT was created to showcase the automaker's automotive performance prowess. About . A North Texas couple has been awarded more than $40 million in a lawsuit over alleged shoddy repair work that came to light after a near-fatal car crash. Texas Metal Velocity Network. 10. 2,356 were here. As fatewould have it he walked right into my heart. You will be contacted within three weeks of your submission. 1804 Sunny Drive Houston Tx 77093 Wed, Jun 2, 2021 60 mins When Ekstensive needs a new shop truck, the guys go sky-high with a lifted '21 F-450 King Ranch capable of hauling over 20,000 pounds. The Helsinki-Uusimaa Region is at the heart of Northern Europe, more precisely in the very south of Finland and it has some 230 km of Baltic Sea coastline. Following the crew from Ekstensive Metal Works, you get to see them make all kinds of things, so the cars and trucks they start with aren't the same by the time they're done. These Valuable Pennies Are Worth Thousands. We go through each application carefully and either approve or reject the potential projects. Ekstensive Metal Works - Texas Metal - We specialize in one off custom cars and trucks. Three of my injuries couldve killed me, two shouldve killed me, said Marcia Seebachan. We receive thousands of calls and emails a week so please be patient, if you truly want a custom build by us please be persistent and we will get to you. Ekstensive Metal Works. Ford Motor is trying to bodyslam actor and WWE wrestling superstar John Cena for selling his 2017 Ford GT supercar to net a profit soon after taking possession in violation of his purchase agreement. Welcome to my website! . Season 5 has officially kicked off filming. If the application is not complete it will be automatically rejected. The phone number for Ekstensive Metal Works is (281) 442-1050. 26 Feb Feb Cena was baffled to see such a huge V8 tightly packed into a cavity that was destined to hold up to six cylinders. 2 million in 1975 and later sold it for . Ekstensive Metal Works is one of the most respected custom automotive design and fabrication shops in the industry. The couple wants their victory to send a message to companies. @mr_bleu_dog. As a custom automotive shop we strive to serve our customers with the highest quality most reliable builds in the industry. Manager, Manager, Marketing, Manager, Sales. (W/PICS) MEDICATED METAL WORKS CAUGHT MY TRUCK ON FIRE!!! He signed an agreement for the 2017 car in January, the lawsuit says. Ekstensive Metal Works. As a custom automotive shop, they strive to serve their customers with reliable builds in the industry. @mr_bleu_dog. The shop's website says the company has won thousands of awards and been on all kinds of magazine covers thanks to their work. BusinessYab cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. Ford discovered that he had sold, or "flipped" it, soon after taking possession. Seebachan remembers the crash much more clearly than his wife Marcia does. I remember the passenger side of the pickup just filling up my entire field of view, he said. Ekstensive Metal Works is an industry leading custom automotive fabrication shop located in Houston Texas. white 13 gallon trash can with foot pedal. Open Tuesday-Saturday 7am to 4:30pm (281)-442-1050 Ekstensive Metal Works | Houston TX They can be contacted via phone at (281) 442-1050 for pricing, hours and directions. The content displayed in the BusinessYab Directory consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in our directory. John.Smith@ekstensive.com: 3: first + last: JohnSmith@ekstensive.com: 4: first_last: John_Smith@ekstensive.com: 5: last: Smith@ekstensive.com . Commercial & Residential Construction, Construction, 1804 Sunny Dr, Houston, Texas, 77093, United States, Ekstensive Metal Works - Texas Metal - We specialize in one off custom cars and trucks. 2. Wilwood master cylinder. Nov 13, 2006. Have a good day, and thanks for reading. A Dallas County jury agreed and on Monday, awarded the couple $42 million. or. John Cena encarga su prximo proyecto al equipo de Ekstensive | Texas Metal | Discovery Turbo - YouTube 0:00 / 5:10 John Cena encarga su prximo proyecto al equipo de Ekstensive |. Hourly shop rate of $85/hr plus materials. Dallas automotive executive John Eagle released a joint statement with the couples attorney saying: "Dallas automotive executive John Eagle and vehicle safety lawyer Todd Tracy agreed to work together today to improve safety standards in the nations collision repair industry The damages were awarded to a Dallas couple who were critically crushed and burned following a high speed head on collision when the roof of their 2010 Honda Fit separated in part due to being repaired with bonding epoxy instead of welded in accordance with an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) bulletin.. John Cena and Roman Reigns Set to Face Off for the First Time Ever. Ekstensive metal works cars for sale Martin Bros Customs, Home of Velocity's Iron Resurrection. The MGB is the most popular one we see being restored, but this one done by Ekstensive MetalWorks for super-likeable celeb and car guy, John Cena, is the MGC from 1969. Most of these one-off vehicles at Ekstensive Metal Works were once just pieces of rust. I appreciate your approach to the show Bill. Integrity matters, said Marcia. Avg. The phone number for Ekstensive Metal Works is (281) 442-1050. All topics Texas Metal TV Series 2017-2021 TV-PG 1 h IMDb RATING 7.1 /10 198 YOUR RATING Rate Reality-TV With dozens of awards on their walls, crowds of adoring fans, and a several months long waitlist, this Texas team always has their hands full with rowdy customers, challenging builds and tight timelines. Terms of Service . They aim to turn the ordinary into the extraordinary. When you submit your online form you will need to follow up with pictures of the build to quote@ekstensive.com. 1959 Ford Fairlane Galaxie 500. John Cena got a shocker when the hood was popped open.