Edmundo P. Robaina. They handle cases involving non-compete and non-disclosure contracts, sexual harassment, discrimination, and severance agreements. He is a graduate of the Ohio State University Fisher College of Business where he majored in Finance. If the problem persists, contact our support team at support@threebestrated.com, Restaurant and Tipped Workers, Wrongful Termination, Misclassification of Employees, Hostile Work Environment, Nonpayment and Withholding of Wages, Overtime, Workplace Matters, Age and Race Discrimination, Retaliation, Severance Agreement, Minimum Wage, Wage and Hour Disputes, Misclassification of Managers & Harassment, Independent Contractors, Overtime, Wage and Hour Claims, Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, Disability Discrimination (FMLA Claims), Wrongful Termination, Unfair Labor Practices, Retaliation, and Whistleblower Claims, Workplace Investigations and Training, Employment Agreements, Non-Compete & Severance Agreements, Wage and Hour claims/Fair Labor Standards Act claims, Whistleblower Claims, Wrongful Discharge, Employment Discrimination, Including Gender, Race, Religion, Disability, and Pregnancy, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), Employment Handbooks, Harassment, including sexual harassment, Defamation Claims & Employee Privacy Issues. Today, our firm combines this breadth and depth of experience with the advantages offered by a boutique law firm. In a large firm environment, its easy to feel like a case number, and not a valued client. Molever Conelly PLLC provides legal representation to businesses and individuals throughout the Scottsdale area. People also searched for these in Scottsdale: What are some popular services for employment law? Stay up-to-date with how the law affects your life. Most of my clients are entrepreneurs with a vision, in need of a lawyer to provide tools to help them grow, protect, sell, or wind down their business. Prior to joining the Firm, Mr. Respondek Krista is an experienced lawyer, writer, and business owner. It also defends the business owner from allegations of violating various employment law and regulations. All rights reserved. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning. I am incredibly grateful for her legal acumen, focus, and support during a challenging time in my life. 480-464-1111 Serving Scottsdale, AZ (Mesa, AZ) Choose Michael R. Pruitt for experienced, diligent employment & labor representation in the Scottsdale, AZ area. Help others: Click Here to send review or send us your review to reviews@threebestrated.com. These are some businesses with a large number of reviews for employment law in Scottsdale, AZ. Use FindLaw to hire a local employment law lawyer for employers to help you prevent or resolve employment issues relating to employee benefits, and . "Weston, "Wes" has been my attorney since my back injury in 2015 and the moment I first met him- I knew he was a Godsend. Currently, he is a board member of the Thomas More Society. BEST RATED SCOTTSDALE, AZ EMPLOYMENT LAWYERS Call Contact MICHAEL ZOLDAN - THE ZOLDAN LAW GROUP PLLC 14500 North Northsight Boulevard, Suite 133, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Since 2010 Attorney Michael Zoldan provides legal counsel to individuals and small businesses throughout Arizona. A fantastic experience, she addressed the case professionally and ethically. Tyler completed his undergraduate degree at the University of Utah. Call us today at 602-671-2517 to discuss your case. View profile . The firm's services include drafting employee handbooks and procedure documents, as well as litigating for clients accused of employment law failures. Ms. Miller has counseled multi-million-dollar companies as in-house counsel and has litigated against national and global entities supporting workers and alleging violations of employment laws. LGBTQ Local Legal Protections. When facing a complicated employment-related legal problem, you need a trustworthy legal advocate on your side to fight for what you deserve. Scottsdale, AZ Employment Law Attorney (480) 702-1789. Please try again later. Scottsdale, AZ Employment Contracts Lawyers & Attorneys | Lawyers.com Find the right Scottsdale, AZ Employment Contracts lawyer from 21 local law firms. Thank you Amanda, Ashley and Elise. I was also pleased with honest approach to billing. It provides practical advice and protection for workers' rights facing workplace mistreatments, such as unlawful termination, disability discrimination, medical leave retaliation, wage and overtime pay violation, and embezzlement. The MLS # for this home is MLS# 6527797. Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any. Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings are the gold standard in attorney ratings, and have been for more than a century. The information found on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning. We are here to help. Through this page you can find experienced lawyers across the United States, ready to assist you with your legal needs. Mr. Weiler utilizes this unique perspective to obtain the best possible My practice focuses largely on representing small businesses and startup companies, although I have represented major subsidiaries of publicly-traded companies such as Kroger Co. and the Hillman Group. Experienced & Knowledgable Employment Law Attorney. Compare detailed profiles, including free consultation options, locations, contact information, awards and education. One of the firm's practitioners, Robert Moore, has more than 24 years of experience guiding clients through the initial onset of cases, which can lead to trials or arbitration. Average lawyer rating based on legal expertise, ethical standards, quality of service and relationships skills. This rating signifies that a large number of the lawyers peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence for their legal knowledge, communication skills and ethical standards. I advise and represent business owners in day-to-day legal matters such as allegations of discrimination and retaliation in the workplace, potential wage and hour violations, assisting contractors with filing and foreclosing on mechanic's liens, and business disputes. Research salary, company info, career paths, and top skills for Employment Law Attorney Scottsdale, AZ Employment Law Lawyer with, Scottsdale, AZ Employment Law Attorney with, Phoenix, AZ Employment Law Attorney with, Cave Creek, AZ Employment Law Lawyer with. Contact me View profile Top rated employment & labor lawyer Brad has a diverse background in the law. She demonstrated high levels of knowledge, honesty, and trustworthiness. You all were so kind and empathetic to my situation and made a difficult time in my life easier to handle. Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state. Brad Bearnson is an acclaimed Logan, Utah and Cave Creek, Arizona attorney who has achieved success in several disciplines of law including personal injury, medical malpractice and negligence, product liability, business law, tax law, estate planning, labor and employment law, and commercial litigation. To learn more about your legal options following an employment-related incident, call our Scottsdale employment lawyers at JacksonWhite or complete our contact form with your information. Planning Law Firm. Overall excellent experience. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an . The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by the use of this site. I feel so much better now! Salwin Law Group focuses its practice on criminal defense and employment law. How Much Does an Employment Attorney in Scottsdale Cost? He also appeared as a legal moderator in KFNN Radio 1510. Top rated employment & labor lawyers in Scottsdale, AZ Top rated employment & labor lawyer Michael R. Pruitt Jackson White P.C. They cover a variety of areas with their practice, including workplace discrimination, sexual harassment, and wrongful termination. Based in Phoenix, Yen Pilch Robaina Kresin, PLC, has been advocating for the rights of employees throughout Scottsdale since 1997. Ms. Whalen handles a wide range of employment issues with a primary focus in workplace discrimination, sexual harassment, and retaliation. In 2014 & 2015, Dave Kresin was named the Employee Rights Attorney of the Year in Arizona by the Corporate INTL Magazine Global Awards. The Client Review Rating score is determined through the aggregation of validated responses. Phoenix, AZ. Our team of Scottsdale employment lawyers has handled all types of labor disputes and works hard to deliver clients with effective and cost-friendly legal services. Our Scottsdale employment lawyers Michael Pruitt and Nate Hill offer a full range of legal services to help individuals achieve a favorable outcome when dealing with employment issues. If you feel you are the victim of a wage and hour violation, Mr. Barrat is the right attorney for you. My corporate clients range from local start-ups to fortune 500 companies with international operations, and public entities. At Matheson & Matheson, P.L.C., we provide skilled employment law and insurance coverage opinions to clients in Scottsdale, Phoenix and throughout Arizona. Yen Pilch Robaina Kresin PLC 602-682-6450. It also provides legal representation to companies defending claims such as discrimination or misconduct. We've encountered an error while sending your message. Mr. Zoldan and his assistant took the time to listen. The firm was established in 1978 in downtown Phoenix and has been serving clients . The firm creates, reviews, and negotiates employment and separation agreements, employment policies, and handbooks. Employment Discrimination Lawyers | Phoenix Office | Serving Scottsdale, AZ Esplanade Center III, 2415 E. Camelback Rd, Suite 800, Phoenix, AZ 85016 Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, LLP Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question. All employees have a legal right to a workplace that is free from sexual harassment. Charitie L. Hartsig Rusing Lopez & Lizardi, PLLC 480-900-5270 . The firm also helps businesses in investigating employee complaints and finding solutions to the problems before they escalate and result in legal action. He devotes 80 percent of his practice to litigation in employment and business law. I have significant experience in addressing corporate and partnership disputes, contract disputes, real estate disputes, lending disputes, and unfair competition. This property is currently available for sale and was listed by ARMLS on Mar 4, 2023. with honors from Arizona State University College of Law where she served as Managing Editor for the Arizona State Law Journal. View Website View Lawyer Profile Email Lawyer. Immediately following law school, She served for two years as a law clerk for the Hon. You deserve to be treated fairly with your livelihood protected. Make a difference. Employment Lawyers Serving Scottsdale, AZ and Maricopa County, Arizona Lawyers: Thomas W. Dietrich Dorothy Baran Jesse Rowley Callahan Attorneys at Law Contact 602-755-4888 Review | Reviews 4.7 12 peer 100% 4 client 2 Awards Website Compare Gust Rosenfeld P.L.C. Exceptional Results. Ms. Faulkner is one of the very few who have earned my trust and my respect through her actions honesty and sincerity. Ms. Faulkner is also a fierce negotiator and I'm thankful she was representing me and on my side. The Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings process is the gold standard due to its objectivity and comprehensiveness. He also has experience working as an intern for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission in its Trial lawyer Department and as an intern for a Maricopa County State Court Judge. Our team of Scottsdale employment lawyers has handled all types of labor disputes and works hard to deliver clients with effective and cost-friendly legal services. The firm also handles tax, real estate, and corporate law cases. Practice area 35% Employment and labor, 30% Business, 20% Litigation, and more. Founded by veterans of large law firms, Walker & Peskind PLLC has adopted a client-centric approach to representing businesses throughout the metro area of its Scottsdale location. Supplemental Terms. If you select multiple practice areas, your results will include only law firms/attorneys who practice in all of those areas. Edmundo P. Robaina represents clients in employment & labor cases on behalf of Phoenix, AZ area clients. Employment Lawyers Serving Scottsdale, AZ (Nationwide). Details for individual reviews received before 2009 are not displayed. Thank You! Get peer reviews and client ratings averaging 4.5 of 5.0. Additionally, it provides representation and counsel in business, estate planning, and family law matters. Scottsdale Employment Law Firm . All rights reserved. It is easy to browse employment law - employer attorney listings in your immediate area, search for a specific individual referred . Excellent experience. Michelle knows the law and knows how to get results. Serving Scottsdale, Moosbrugger Law PLLC protects the rights of employees and holds at-fault parties accountable. Reach out to our Scottsdale employment lawyer to discuss your work-related sexual harassment case.Read more, Employees who work overtime are entitled to their rightful pay and when an employer fails to pay an employee what they owe in overtime, a legal suit may follow. Your Employment Law Matter is important to me. I also have represented a number of financial institutions such as GE Capital Corporation, Colonial Bank, National Bank of Arizona, Western Alliance Bank and, more recently, Tennessee Commerce Bank. Exceptional Results. I also provide estate planning services to wide varieties of clients. Weinberger has more than 30 years of experience as a trial lawyer and mediator. Experienced Arizona Employment Law attorney! Show Preview. Dave also was named one of Arizonas Finest Lawyers in 2011. Consumers utilizing Expertise.com are free to communicate and contract with any lawyer they choose. He took my case when other's would not. Those advantages include accessibility and personal service. Phoenix Employment Lawyers | HKM Employment Attorneys Call 480-360-6607, schedule a call, or fill out this form and we will get back to you ASAP. She has experience in private practice and as a Director of Legal Affairs for America West Airlines and US Airways. This is a review for a employment law business in Scottsdale, AZ: "New to the Phoenix/Scottsdale area, I needed an attorney familiar with Employment Law to review a business contract I was considering. Attorney Jason Barrat focuses his practice on wage and hour employment law. I am licensed in Arizona and California, and have been practicing in the areas of civil litigation, business law, and estate planning. Focusing on Employment Read More Solutions-representing businesses & individuals in employment-related matters. All reviewers are verified as attorneys through Martindale-Hubbells extensive attorney database. 2023 Expertise.com. Please try later or you can also send your review to reviews@threebestrated.com. I am also fluent in Spanish. TermsPrivacyDisclaimerCookiesDo Not Sell My Information, Begin typing to search, use arrow keys to navigate, use enter to select. advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or Joshua Carden Law Firm represents employees and employers in the litigation of employment cases in Scottsdale and its nearby communities. The firm offers additional assistance in the fields of criminal defense, family law, and estate planning. Employment law disputes pit employees against their employers, and the stakes are very high for both. With decades of experience, they provide timely solutions and effective results. Negative and positive review will be used for rating. Our Phoenix employment lawyers have worked at large law firms,representing employersand employees in employment law matters, and insurers and insureds on insurance coverage and litigation matters. Ms. Miller has a passion for problem-solving and assists clients with developing a strategic approach to legal disputes. By researching lawyer discipline you can: At FindLaw.com, we pride ourselves on being the number one source of free legal information and resources on the web. Whether youre expanding your services, facing a challenging employment issue, or simply have a question about a business transaction, make me your first call. How often do you settle cases out of court? Reviewers can be anyone who consults or hires a lawyer including in-house counsel, corporate executives, small business owners, and private individuals. Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Griesing is a co-founder of Bossible, a marketing consultancy that helpsentrepreneurs,professionals,privately held businesses anddiverse businesses build and execute marketing plans that amplify them as thought leaders in their industries. Call today! The firm is experienced in preparing important documents such as employment contracts, manuals and handbooks, and company policies. The content of the responses is entirely from reviewers. The LawInfo directory can help you find verified employment lawyers in Scottsdale. Featured lawyers pay a reasonable advertising cost to market their legal services with Expertise.comandmust meet similar selection criteria as otherlawyers. You deserve to be treated fairly with your livelihood protected. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), it is illegal to discriminate against a person due to the persons color, race, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information. 8767 East Via De Ventura, Suite 270, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, 15300 N. 90th St., Ste. Our legal team will reach out to you promptly. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. He has represented numerous clients in individual, collective, and class action lawsuits for recovery of unpaid overtime and wages due under the federal Fair Labor Standards Act and state unpaid wage statutes. Elizabeth has been recognized by her peers and judges and has achieved the highest possible peer review rating in legal ability and ethical standards, receiving an AV Preeminent rating by Martindale-Hubbell. Michelle is a very knowledgeable employment attorney. She loves helping law firms "get found" online. Copyright 2023, Thomson Reuters. I would highly recommend her services. HKM Phoenix Employment Lawyer in Phoenix, AZ Employment law comprises local, state and federal statutes, which often overlap. Elizabeth is an accomplished trial attorney dedicated to zealously serving her clients with compassion and courtesy.