$1,125.00. Just bought a Gilileo 12' av 0540 with old frog spit that needs to be redonewondering which product to go with? Post by reharbert Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:50 pm. Carbon Fiber Kayak For Sale, Think of it like body armor for your aluminum or fiberglass hull. Would have been much easier to sand with 220, wipe with acetone and roll away . nike shoe laces black. The Super-Respected "Extreme Survival" Skills Of The U.S. Special Forces! Tweet. Preparation: For Fiberglass: Wipe down with denatured alcohol to remove any wax present. Or, you could call me directly at (518) 469-3612, and I will take care of your order personally. Select options. With the steelflex 2000 aka super slick he would run it up to 1800 RPM's and shack the rudders and she would break loss. Shop Combo Packages. Coverage: About 120 sq. $58.99. My boat was LOADED with barnacles and zebra mussels so I stripped it to bare aluminum. I'm going to try the Fasco Steel Flex. I could also buy the glide pads like BPS sells but those are $42, plus buying the right screws. Getting home is imperative! asus prime b660m-a wifi d4 drivers Gator Glide - Seems to be the oldest company out of the three and most commonly compared too. One of my bunks broke so I went and bought some treated 2 x 4,s and put carpet on them. I don't want to use poly because it makes a boat drive like a barge. Post by reharbert Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:50 pm. Subscribe to most recent posts across all forums, Subscribe to most recent threads across all forums, Subscribe to most recent posts in this thread. $246.00. Life ain't easy and dry bread ain't greasy. ft. per . Preparation: For Fiberglass: Wipe down with denatured alcohol to remove any wax present. Escrbenos: storemorenoequipos@gmail.com . Lord And Taylor Tote Bags, Simply visit the online store, and place an order and the Wetlander will be shipped out within 24 hours. Ordered them and put them on, super easy to do. You have to find the sweet spot as this can vary depending on your boat and trailer models. $45.49. But I've been running sand for about the last 3 months and this g4 is wearing out. _____ 7 gallon GatorGlide Super Slick up to 1,400 sq ft (Copy) $ Product categories Roll or spray in two or three increments to avoid sagging if. We applied Gator Glide, Wetlander, Frog Spit, Super Slick & other products on these boat. Jeep Gladiator Mud Flaps Mopar, super slick vs gator glide super slick vs gator glide. Roll or spray GatorGlide G2 for a 3 to 4 mil dry or 6 to 8 wet mil. Fiberglass, steel, aluminum, plastic, vinyl, wood, and concrete (not good for floors; do not walk on GatorGlide products). Compare slick and Swiper's popularity and activity. Comparing two different slick bottom paints for boats through impact andflex testing. battle football chinstrap. (this stuff is super glossy when . I've used SteelFlex Super Slick twice, purchased from Fasco Epoxies. lego 30435 build your own hogwarts castle polybag; flat cardboard boxes for paintings; godzilla showa collection; uga archaeology certificate; philip kingsley nordstrom But anyway, it didn't last long at all, a gash tore in the carpet about a foot long. FREE Shipping. Elchupacarburator, how'd the steelflex hold up? Home. Im planning on covering the bottom of the hull of my Gheenoe with an epoxy & graphite mix. Work pretty good except I found out that you are not suppose to use treated wood on aluminum, it will eat a hole in the aluminum. 8 avril 2022 Aucun commentaire; super slick vs gator glide . Two Gallon Combo of GatorGlide and GatorBase up to 195 Sq. PAR Yacht Designer/Builder. September 6, 2022 | hyatt house tampa airport shuttle . Vrgorac gradski park, 24.06. But perhaps most crucial of all, it is a non-ablative bottom coating! Thread starter wbarley; Start date Oct 7, . Any oily substrate is not a good place to try to get anything to stick to. it is made for Alum they use it on air boats. See more of Camo Designs LLC 337-277-9122 on Facebook. Haha. Seems like Quick Slick, Frog Spit, Owl Sh!t, Goat Eye Juice and N!##er Snot are just a few brands I've seen. Wetlander by Wearlon, and Brand-X. It will lose some slickness when it abrades, that where the GG comes in, Its designed to abrade. with high abrasion resistance. got 2 years on it, and they only thing I have noticed is that the shine has worn off. I was shooting for a beach path to cross a levee, but at the last minute - I noticed a block of concrete with exposed rebar that washed aground. Reply. $246.00. EDIT 2: Found this online " get some cake wax at the supermarket used for canning preserves. Select options. steelflex superslick 2000 from fasco is by far the toughest ive tried gallon for gallon its a lil pricier but you get what you pay for in my opinion. They might be a little dated. *Boat Carpet* https://tbnation.net/pages/search-results-page?q=carpet*Livewell Systems* https://tbnation.net/collections/marine-livewell-plumbing*LED Light K. Thread starter wbarley; Start date Oct 7, . I've used the boat slicks onto the current boards and I owned the Ultimate Bunk Boards on my last trailer. Comes in a 2 part epoxy. They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Airboats For Sale Airboat Trading Post Airboats Wanted. Email or phone: Password: Forgot account? Hook it pretty? super slick vs gator glide super slick vs gator glide. Just for you guys curious in slick bottom coatings, I crashed into a wall this weekend. Wetlander by Wearlon, and Brand-X. My wife has been telling me for a while to back off a bit because I still feel pretty nimble for 55. Mangrove roots, limestone rocks etc. "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. gator glide for jon boat Forums. Fasco steel flex super slick 2000. Looks to be the same thing as Gator Glide. $55.99 $ 55. Showing all 4 results 1 Gallon kit G2, G4, GB, FR Slick Bottom up to 195 sq ft $ 232.00. Same Steelflex toughness and durability proven on airboats since 1961. Fasco 88 Epoxy Bottle Liquid. Just for you guys curious in slick bottom coatings, I crashed into a wall this weekend. most people find a . Will stick to virtually any surface with the right prep Fasco Has been Manufacturing Epoxy compounds and coatings since 1957 Made in the USA It's one of the newest generation, tough water bornes, but it doesn't make a boat any faster and isn't as tough as the polyurethanes or polyureas (truck bed liners). clip in hair feathers restoration man caldwell tower apple email tracking mississippi river depth minneapolis real living vista river allweather wicker wintec all . 1 talking about this. Anything epoxy based will be stronger and stick better! ft. per . Steelflex and Super Slick 2000. Roll or spray GatorGlide G2 for a 3 to 4 mil dry or 6 to 8 wet mil. You can drill it just like wood. MMT Member. One of my bunks broke so I went and bought some treated 2 x 4,s and put carpet on them. slickest epoxy Airboat, Mudboat, canoe etc.boat bottom coating. MMT Member. I have Gator Glide on my boat - but there are several similar products. Which one would hold up the best?. coating. Steelflex and Super Slick 2000. I've used the steel flex and salt water/sand isn't gonna hurt it. Fasco 9XN-2000 Super Slick Coverage: One gallon covers approximately 120 sq ft. Based on average 2 to 4 mils thick. # Available. Super Slick Epoxy coating provides outstanding protection for you boat bottom 1 Quart does approximately 30 square feet Easily slides on grass Only 2 thin coats needed unlike our closest competitor. I redid one of the bunks because it was worn; didn't have time to do both yet. Vanny X Gregory a FNAF Love Story. You can drill it just like wood. Many Fiberglass shops use it rather than gelcoat for repaint of boat bottoms. Fasco 9xn 2000 Super Slick Epoxy Bottom Coating SKU: 9XN2000QK $58.99 Sign in to rate FASCO 9XN Steel Flex Epoxy Coating Neutral SKU: 9XNQK $49.99 Sign in to rate Fasco 9xs Super Steel Flex SKU: 9XSC3PK $82.49 Sign in to rate Fasco 9xw Steel Flex Epoxy Coating White SKU: 9XWQK $49.99 Sign in to rate Fasco Epoxo 88 Clear Paste SKU: 88T10C $26.99 All the poll shows is which team is cheering the loudest. 99. Two Gallon Combo of GatorGlide and GatorBase up to 195 Sq. Select options. GatorGlide is simply a rebadged modi-acrylic, with some junk added to make folks think it's something special. Any way steel flex is a great product I have a airboat Ive used it on and help many friends apply it also. Wetlander - Seems newer even though they have been around for 15 years. Posted on . $1264.99. . Harley Davidson Berlin. Your previous content has been restored. It is on thousands of saltwater boats. #1. One quart covers approximately 30 sq ft. Based on average 2 to 4 mils thick. ft. per gallon $58.99. Gaggia Classic Shower Screen Replacement, Posts: 48. The GatorBase is a super tough and slick coat itself. Anti Aging Supplements For Dogs, Bad part, they were pretty high, $44 for 8 foot piece, good part, they are guaranteed for life. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. You can either drive it on and leave it in gear and then go hook up. fasco super slick vs gator glide 09 septembre 2022 . This is critical. Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. We recommend a minimum of three coats, but five is better! fda approved extended wear contact lenses . JavaScript is disabled. I've seen several brands of slick bottom around. What's new. Fasco 88 Epoxy Bottle Liquid. New posts Search forums. Wearlon made by Wet Lander. They work great for unloading but like you said you have to have your boat where it will hit water when you unhook really no problem. I put a 4 foot cat walk on my trailer.. Made it super easy to load. $1,125.00. Featured Products. gator glide for jon boat It sticks better, its tougher and slick as a peeled onion. We will be happy to ship directly to you from our manufacturing facility in the northeastern U.S. fasco super slick vs gator glide icici prudential nasdaq 100 index fund. *Boat Carpet* https://tbnation.net/pages/search-results-page?q=carpet*Livewell Systems* https://tbnation.net/collections/marine-livewell-plumbing*LED Light K. I've used SteelFlex Super Slick twice, purchased from Fasco Epoxies. Our team of coating experts are here to help. But perhaps most crucial of all, it is a non-ablative bottom coating! Suny New Paltz Speech Pathology Graduate Program, If I hit it right, more often than not the boat slides right up into the bow roller when power loading. Call Dave at Gator Glide, call Brian at quikslick, and call the other people who make slick bottoms and talk to them. All Products . it doesnt give any details about the product. :happy1: I think a lot has to do w/ how it's applied. Airboat Parts More Links Coming. It's one of the newest generation, tough water bornes, but it doesn't make a boat any faster and isn't as tough as the polyurethanes or polyureas (truck bed liners). Many Fiberglass shops use it rather than gelcoat for repaint of boat bottoms. Clear editor. Discount Yoga Clothes, Small White Clay Pots, $55.99 $ 55. Super Slick surface contains teflon plus additional friction reducing additive. Hyundai Accent 2022 For Sale Near Florida, The stx15f and gtx hulls look very good, the yamahas show much more wear and have less than 10 hours on them. slick bottom, mud boat, airboat, and more. PAR Yacht Designer/Builder. That's what keeps GG slick. All the poll shows is which team is cheering the loudest. But perhaps most crucial of all, it is a non-ablative bottom coating! Preparation: For Fiberglass: Wipe down with denatured alcohol to remove any wax present.