Father in the name of Jesus I thank you for fighting and winning my battles on the cross of Calvary. Pray this prayers with faith today and expect a miracle. Prayer Points: Lord God, I pray that every power plotting an attack on me and my family destroy them right now in the name of Jesus. I declare that I am free from sin and guilt. Let Babylon be as stubble, and let Your fire burn them. :1 Peter 1:23, All my sins are forgiven and washed by the Blood of Jesus. : Isaiah 43:1-3 I believe that the Lord is my light and my salvation. I believe that very soon I will receive a monetary blessing that will allow me to pay off all my debts completely. He brought me out of the darkness into His wonderful light. He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'anayokota_com-narrow-sky-1','ezslot_15',150,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-anayokota_com-narrow-sky-1-0'); Dear Heavenly Father, I seek You today to know You more. (Psalm 1:3, KJV). 20. I release the Holy Ghost Fire upon every plan of the devil against my life in Jesus name. Please read my disclosure policy for more info. O Lord, let the habitation of familiar spirits, become desolate, in Jesus' name. Father, I enter your throne room of grace and mercy now to recieve mercy and grace to keep going in Jesus name 3. 5mins in the name of Jesus 44.My soul, body and spirit become magnetic to Pentecost fire in the name of Jesus 45. Manage Settings Ref. Dear Jesus, thank you for the things that I have each day. I know you have the authority to tell my sickness to go. Revival fire of God revivers my . It paralyzes all activities of the host of darkness. And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified. I pray for grace and protection through this temptation so that I may persevere and overcome this challenge. Today we shall be engaging in 30 powerful Holy Ghost fire prayer points. Oh Soul of mine: Be still and know that God the Father is the Infinite King of the Universe and that's why I can rest in Him. Every demonic attack on my health, I come against you by the fire of the holy ghost. 106:18). (1 Samuel 16:14, KJV). 10:6 - When your debtors are refusing or are unable to pay. May these prayers for Christmas provide inspiration as you prepare for the upcoming Christmas season. 36. 24. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'faithvictorious_com-leader-3','ezslot_9',127,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-leader-3-0');For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. Just, say it Lord and I know that I will be restored. 97:3). Every spiritual coffin I have constructed for my self, be destroyed by the fire of God, int he name of Jesus. We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives, so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'anayokota_com-netboard-1','ezslot_17',152,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-anayokota_com-netboard-1-0'); Here in this post, I provided an overall explanation on prayer and an introduction to prayer points. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'faithvictorious_com-sky-3','ezslot_21',150,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-sky-3-0');31. These powerful prayers for him can be just between you and God, Read More HOW TO SHARE A PRAYER FOR HIMContinue, This post may contain affiliate links. Revitalize me! These angels are released into battle to fight for us. Pray and bind demons that are sent to derail and distract the church from its primary focus of soul winning and discipleship, in Jesus name. In Jesus mighty name, Amen.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'anayokota_com-leader-3','ezslot_7',146,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-anayokota_com-leader-3-0'); Father in Heaven, I declare Your truths upon my life. Pray and ask the Lord to give His angels assignment over your business and work for increase and immense prosperity, in Jesus name. In Jesus mighty name, Amen.James 4:7 Amplified Bible (AMP) So submit to [the authority of] God. (John 20:20b, KJV). You can use them for good or evil. My glory, if you are sinking or fading, hear now the voice of fire: "ARISE NOW AND SHINE!! I believe that the Lord is the stronghold of my life. Let them not be able to deliver themselves from the power of the flame (Isa. 1. 5. For more focused prayer points (such as Prayer Points For Marriage), please be sure to check back for new posts! Pray and receive a cleansing by the blood of Christ from every sin that may open you up for the devil to succeed at attacking you, in Jesus name. Praise and worship . !" IN JESUS' NAME. I am not afraid! : Colossians 1:13, My flesh is crucified with Christ. 10. I love those prayer thanks alot..! : Matthew 8:8-9, Jesus, you said in your Word: "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes". Ref. They will soar high on wings like eagles. Your email address will not be published. Thank God for the grace to see this new month of March. 28. In Jesus powerful name I pray, Amen. When the storms of life appear, my God is here to help me. Pray and ask the Lord to send His angel call money to visit you with more than enough money in this season of your life, in Jesus name. I will walk, and not get tired. The word of God is quick, it is powerful, it is sharper than any twoedged sword Hebrews 4:12. Restore me! I ask for supernatural wisdom and knowledge to do my work with excellence and grace. I believe and declare that I am a born again child of God. Allow me to reach new heights. Father in Jesus Name, there is no distance in the spirit and we thank You for the person I am praying for who desires a prayer to keep Your fire burning inside of them. Pappa God, I trust You with my life. Whatever Is True, Noble, Right, Pure, Lovely, Admirable, Excellent And Praiseworthy. Today we shall be engaging in 30 powerful Holy Ghost fire prayer points. They are bible based and as such will deliver the goods. Every throne of familiar spirits, be dismantled by fire, in Jesus' name. . : 1 Peter 5:6-7, My heart and my mind are not troubled. In Your precious Sons name, Amen.Exodus 33:14 New Living Translation (NLT)The Lord replied, I will personally go with you, Moses, and I will give you resteverything will be fine for you.. Pray and contend with the spirit of iniquity that is pervading the society, push it back, in Jesus name. 3. Bill Johnson is a 5th generation pastor at Bethel Church. Ref. 20 Prayer Points For Fresh Fire. Because He loves you; beyond your wildest dreams, God loves you. I ask for strength so that I may stand first against the devil. With every step I take, I will think about God's will in my life. The Holy One of Israel is my God and my Savior. - 1 Peter 1:23 All my sins are forgiven and washed by the blood of Jesus. It ensures your prayers are answered. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Ref. I free my Health from the bondage of darkness, holding it down in the name of Jesus. Pray and rebuke spirits of distraction and misplaced priorities, in Jesus name. They will run and not grow weary. 20. On a final note, we would implore you to take the time to pray these prayer points in the spirit more than any other way. Be it to pray for your man, boyfriend, or father, pray a powerful morning prayer for him to help him focus on God throughout the day using His word. He is my Rock, the only one who can save me. In non-monotheistic thought, a god is "a spirit or being believed to control some part of the universe or life and often worshipped for doing so, or something that represents this spirit or being". Thank the Lord for the power of the Holy Spirit. Help me to love like You and live like You through my relationship with You. I proclaim healing on my body. Joel Osteen Quotes: Powerful Motivation For Everyone, 101 I Am Quotes That Will Change Your Life, Meaningful Jesus Quotes That Will Touch Your Heart, Joel Osteen Quotes: Powerful Motivation For Everyone. I will not be tense with fear when troubles come. 10:16). The epic, traditionally ascribed to the Maharishi Valmiki, narrates the life of Rama, a legendary prince of Ayodhya city in the kingdom of Kosala. In accordance to your Holy Word: I believe and I speak healing and restoration into existence. id: "50e5db0d-ff5a-4f17-bef7-8526b9638891", Every seed of poverty and late marriage in my foundation, break by fire, in Jesus name. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'faithvictorious_com-portrait-2','ezslot_20',130,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-portrait-2-0');But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 7. The more you pray, you will feel and live your life as if nothing is impossible. You have entered an incorrect email address! I continue to pray for your presence to fill the church. : Jeremiah 17:14, You are the Lord that healeth me. Lord, grant me victory over temptation and satanic device. Please read my disclosure policy for more info. points with scriptures evangelist joshua prayer points mountain of fire miracles ministries mountain : Jeremiah 17:7, God is doing wonders in my life. Predictions of apocalyptic events that would result in the extinction of humanity, a collapse of civilization, or the destruction of the planet have been made since at least the beginning of the Common Era. By The Holy Ghost Fire, I consume barreness In my life in Jesus name, 29. Prayer before work is a powerful way to protect your heart and enter in, Read More HOW TO DECLARE A POWERFUL PRAYER BEFORE WORKContinue, This post may contain affiliate links. Ref. Every soul-tie with familiar spirits, break to pieces, in Jesus' name. Ref. A fire goes before You, O Lord, and burns up Your enemies (Ps. (Isaiah 26:15, KJV). Father, let signs and wonders be the order of the day in my life this year, in the name of Jesus. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'anayokota_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_4',145,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-anayokota_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0');Precious Father, help me to stay focused on You so that Your presence will always be with me. 5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus. Seek help 5. Oh God arise and scatter all my enemies and adversaries in Jesus name. This article is a compilation of effective prayer points, along with their corresponding Bible verses. 6. I trust that I will experience Gods peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. Two weeks ago I started this series on parenting. - Hebrews 11:6 Here are some key ways you can pray for more faith: Pray that the Lord would expose any places of doubt that you have I am not afraid! The "I AM's" that comes out of your mouth will bring either success or failure. I pray that my connection with You will only grow stronger giving me access to Your heart. I believe that God has empowered every believer with strange order of grace to manifest the power of the Holy Ghost. : Ephesians 1:13, I am walking by the Spirit and I declare that my flesh has no power over me. By The Holy Ghost Fire, I consume Poverty In my life in Jesus name, 22. 12. Please use me to bring Your kingdom wherever I go and be an influence that brings inspiration to seek You more. Scripture: 1 Sam 28:8-16, Pet 3:18-20, Mark 5-1-9, John 11:5-7, 32-44. Bethel Church in Redding, CA has changed a lot over the years and I have watched this beautiful home, Read More 40+ POWERFUL BILL JOHNSON QUOTES THAT WILL INSPIRE YOUContinue. May no weapon formed against me prosper. : Matthew 8:17. Consuming fire prayer points tags: prayer points with scriptures, prayer points with scripture references, warfare prayer points with scriptures, the God that answers by fire prayer points, effective prayer points on consuming fire, deliverance prayer points, warfare prayer points for the church, intercessory prayer points with scriptures, prayer points for church service, prayer points for the church with bible verses, friday prayer points, examples of prayer of intercession. (Luke 13:16, KJV). Lord, open my eyes and ears to receive wondrous things fromYou. Prayer is a conversation with God. The spirit of fear has been cut, and pull up in Jesus Name. 14. 32. I receive now total liberty and deliverance from the yoke of debt. I love using my Korean heritage and fresh ingredients to bring delicious and creative dishes for my table. Hi, this is Pastor Ken, welcome to the Monday Marriage MessageParenting 101 - Session Three. June 7, 2020. In monotheistic thought, God is usually viewed as the supreme being, creator, and principal object of faith. Prayer points for Peace with Scriptures If you feel troubled or lack peace of mind, then you should communicate with God with these prayer points. But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him. Pray and bind demons that shut the eyes and mind of customers and clients from your business, in Jesus name. This post is to introduce you to the start of a series on the different types of Prayer Points.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'anayokota_com-leader-2','ezslot_6',143,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-anayokota_com-leader-2-0'); The power of prayer has irrevocably and undeniably changed my life. Invite the power of prayer before work to get you spiritually and mentally started for the day. : Psalm 62:1-2, The Lord my God of all grace will restore me and make me strong, firm and steadfast. He prepares me for the daily battle of life and gives me strength to overcome anything and to always stand firm and courageous. 10. (Psalm 33:5, KJV). d: "ZWxpamFobm90ZXMuY29t", Redeem me! Melissa Tumino takes us on a deeper dive as to the 9 Types Of Prayer In The Bible explaining the biblical meaning behind prayers. Strange powers that swallow glory, my life is not your candidate, therefore, DIE!!! The fire of God, pass through me, and destroy everything that is not of God in me. Ref. That is the fire of God that consumes all the works of the devil in your life. (Ephesians 4:32, KJV), PEOPLE ALSO READ: Praying The Psalms For Spiritual Warfare. 5 Reasons That Count, 31 Special Prayer Points For Soul Winning (With Scriptures), 31 Powerful Prayer Points To Revive Prayer Life, 31 Strong Prayers For Someone To Be Released From Jail, 31 Powerful Prayers To Be Released From Prison, 31 Special Prayer Points For Church Building Project. Please read my disclosure policy for more info. Let Your fire be in my tongue to preach and prophesy. Let Your fire be in my hands to heal the sick and cast out devils. I release the Holy Ghost Fire upon every evil limitations against my life in Jesus name. I accept the Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Policy. Are you ready to walk in victory every day over Satan and his works? : 1 Chronicles 4:10, I pronounce now a miraculous and total recovery of all my debts. 20:48). So stand firm and hold your ground, having tightened the wide band of truth (personal integrity, moral courage) around your waist and having put on the breastplate of righteousness (an upright heart), and having strapped on your feet the gospel of peace in preparation [to face the enemy with firm-footed stability and the readiness produced by the good news]. Ask the Lord to give you new vision and fresh revelation of Christ and His kingdom through the Word, in Jesus name. 5. In accordance to your word, I ask you: Give me strength to face every day. He is my high place of safety. 9. Father, I thank you for sending us the Holy Spirit and power in Jesus name, 2. Pray and declare that the work of your hand is blessed and is enjoying divine prosperity, in Jesus name. The following are spiritual warfare prayer points with scriptures that you can readily pray: Permit me to divide the prayer points into categories for focus and effectiveness: if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'faithvictorious_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_6',111,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0');1. I need you hep Lord. Seek what the word of God is saying or has said concerning your problems from the Bible 3. In Jesus powerful name I pray, Amen.Ephesians 6:11-17 Amplified Bible (AMP) Put on the full armor of God [for His precepts are like the splendid armor of a heavily-armed soldier], so that you may be able to [successfully] stand up against all the schemes and the strategies and the deceits of the devil. 4. 23. May these 15 prayer points bring prayers for breakthrough, a prayer for favor, and many other prayer topics for your daily walk with God. May I never forget Your goodness and love throughout my daily tasks. I give Him now all my worries, because I know he cares for my well-being. Save my life from the hands of sickness! exitPopMobile: true, Psalm 16:11 New Living Translation (NLT) You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever. Learn how your comment data is processed. snipping tool shortcut not working windows 11 St. Zita Novena About St. Zita Why Pray the St. Zita Novena? Oh God arise and scatter all my enemies and adversaries in Jesus name 4. You have such a beautiful plan for my life full of hope and favor. Pray and bind spirits of disunity, contention and strife in the family, in Jesus name. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood [contending only with physical opponents], but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this [present] darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly (supernatural) places. Ref. In Your lovely name I pray, Amen. 2. So, today I declare that I am no longer a slave to sin because I have the everlasting life of Christ. Please read my disclosure policy for more info. 15. Baptize me with the Holy Ghost and fire (Luke 3:16). 16. (Isaiah 2:2, KJV). I live and breathe food as it brings love to my husbands (Ken) tummy and joy to my sons (Jaden) mouth. PRAYER POINTS: Father Lord, by your mighty power, by the power in the Blood of Jesus, Fire of Holy Ghost, scatter and destroy any hindering spirit around me, in the name of Jesus. In Jesus powerful name I pray, Amen.2 Thessalonians 3:3 New International Version (NIV) But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one. : Isaiah 41:10, I know that God is the one who gives me strength. 140:10). He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.". Your email address will not be published. God bless you. I am not afraid! O Lord, keep my altar burning 24 hours of the day, in the name of Jesus. You better believe it, whether you like it or not as a Christian, you are involve in spiritual warfare daily. Prayer Points. spiritual warfare prayer points with scriptures, Powerful Prayer Points For Spiritual Warfare And Protection, take the time to pray these prayer points in the spirit more than any other way, 33 Great Bible Verses For Warfare Prayer Points, 23 Powerful Warfare Prayer Points For The Church, Help And Prayer For Someone In Emotional Pain, 23 Effective And Prevailing Prayers For Missionaries, 31 Strong Warfare Prayer Points For Open Doors, A Prayer For Those In Pain (Emotional, Bodily), 23 Scriptural Prayer Points To Activate Angels, 31 Faith And Power Prayers For Those Hurting, 31 Powerful Prophetic Prayers For New Week, 31 Powerful Prayer Points On Divine Speed, 31 Strong Prayers For Manifestation Of Gods Promises, 23 Beautiful Love Bible Verses for Valentines Day, 23 Amazing Happy Valentines Day Bible Verses, 31 Special Valentine Day Prayers And Wishes, 31 Special Back To School Prayer Points (For Teachers And Students), Why Are The Psalms So Powerful? : 1 Peter 5: 10, I don't worry about my situation. Ref. Please read my disclosure policy for more info. When you say "I AM", you are telling the Universe to give you anything that follows those two words. I declare that I am free from the bondage of sickness and disease. 40 Prayer Points For Open Heavens Father, I thank you for making me unstoppable and for the gift of life, in the name of Jesus. If you use this verse to be your prayer point, you can pray or declare something like this: I declare that through Him, the battle is already won. (Ephesians 3:16, KJV), 2. 43. Ref. :Ephesians 1:7, I am in Christ, therefore I am a new creature. Ref. You are the Lord my Healer. I declare breakthrough over my financial situation. Ref. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God. I ask for grace and strength to gain breakthrough. 25. When it comes to praying for your marriage, I believe there is a, Read More 9 BEAUTIFUL AND POWERFUL MARRIAGE PRAYER POINTS FOR YOUContinue, This post may contain affiliate links. Lord, help me to be ready to do your work without expecting any recognition from others. Pray and bind evil spirits that are drawing the heart of the youth in your nation after unwholesome riches that come at the detriment of lives and at all cost, not minding the consequences of such acts, in Jesus name. Every believer in Christ must always pray for fresh fire and fresh Annointing. PRAYER POINTS . MOUNTAIN OF FIRE PRAYER POINTS FOR MARRIAGE My Father, arise and locate a marriage partner to me, in Jesus name. Purify my life with Your fire (Mal. Let all multiple strongmen operating against me be destroyed, in the name of Jesus. Pray Confessions: I declare that no weapon formed against me or my family will prosper. 21. Or perhaps you are facing temptations that are not good for you and dont know if you have the strength to overcome them. It's amazing what the Word of God can do. Let Your fire protect me and cover me (Exod. By The Holy Ghost Fire, I consume sickness In my life in Jesus name, 25. The following are spiritual warfare prayer points with scriptures that you can readily pray: Permit me to divide the prayer points into categories for focus and effectiveness: Warfare Prayer Points For Your Spiritual Life 1. My Heavenly Father is the King of the Universe. : Galatians 5:16-17, God chose me and gave me His Holy Spirit, wisdom, understanding, knowledge and all kinds of skills. Father, I thank you for sending us the Holy Spirit and power in Jesus name 2. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-netboard-1','ezslot_17',131,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-netboard-1-0');And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. 4. Pray and command their hold to be broken over your finances, in Jesus name. 13. I am not the one living now, but Christ is living in me. You will help me! Lord, catapult me spiritually to the mountain top. For further information or counseling, you can contact me at everydayprayerguide@gmail.com or Chat me up on WhatsApp And Telegram at +2347032533703. This is what Mordecai and others throughout the kingdom were doing they put on sackcloth a sign of humility and ashes a sign of repentance and purification from sin and they wept and prayed. For our God is a consuming fire. May these powerful Bill Johnson quotes inspire you to connect with God. PRAYER POINTS Speak Woes to your mountain o god of jabez, arise! You can Pray these prayers for 3 midnights and 3 middays coupled with 3-day light fasting breaking daily at 6pm) ANCHOR SCRIPTURES: ISAIAH 54:13-17: 13. 31:9). INSTRUCTION: Embark on 3 days fasting and prayers between 6am - 6pm. 18. : Mark 9:23, Jesus is the Lord and Savior of my life. Everydayprayerguide 2019 | All rights reserved, INDLY WATCH EVERYDAYPRAYERGUIDE TV ON YOUTUBE, 15 Deliverance prayer against familiar spirits, 20 Prayer Points Against Spiritual Attack, War Against The Powers of Darkness and Prayer Points For Divine Speed, Powerful Prayer Points For Rain of Miracles, Powerful Prayer Points With The Blood of Jesus. Let the works of witchcraft and occultism be burned in Your fire (Acts 19:19). Pray this prayers with faith today and move your mountains Prayer Points 1. Father, I enter your throne room of grace and mercy now to recieve mercy and grace to keep going in Jesus name, 3. By The Holy Ghost Fire, I consume evil pattern In my life in Jesus name, 28. You can use prayer points even when you experience a true miracle or an answer to prayer thanking God for His provisions. 38. My husband and I pray all throughout the year for many reasons. By The Holy Ghost Fire, I consume every evil deposits of the devil In my life in Jesus name. Let all strangers flee from my spirit and let the Holy Spirit take control, in the name of Jesus. I declare again: I lack nothing! Colossians 4:5-6 Amplified Bible (AMP) Conduct yourself with wisdom in your interactions with outsiders (non-believers), make the most of each opportunity [treating it as something precious]. They will walk and not faint. He winketh with his eyes, he speaketh with his feet, he teacheth with his fingers;Frowardness is in his heart, he deviseth mischief continually; he soweth discord. I am not afraid! Continue with Recommended Cookies. Prayer Point #1: Pray for a Great Awakening and for Salvations. Strengthen my bones! if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'anayokota_com-mobile-leaderboard-1','ezslot_12',148,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-anayokota_com-mobile-leaderboard-1-0');Dear Lord, You said that You will not give anything we cannot handle. prayerguide 35 powerful prayer points for protection with pdf bubbling 20 prayer points with bible verses prayer points 33 prayer points for uncommon favor and breakthrough 10 personal prayer . In that episode I said that there are at least six parental tasks illustrated for . We trust the Lord that as you yield in prayer, the Holy Spirit will inspire you with more direct and specific prayer points that meet the very need in your life and community. When I walk through fire, the flames will not hurt me. Thank you for thinking of peace for me, and hope for me. Father, let the Holy Spirit fill me afresh. Bible Verses About Love Thank you for being with us today! Thank you for sharing and may god bless you. : Matthew 19:26, I believe and accept that I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength and power. We the people of God have the power to control anything on this planet . The power of prayer is such a life giving wonder and a safe haven during our best and worst times. May I continue to become a safe place for Your presence. (Psalm 112:2, KJV). A fire goes before You, O Lord, and burns up Your enemies ( Psalm 97:3 ). What is fresh fire? Ref. That way, you will be able to exhaust the prayers. Powerful Consuming Fire Prayer Points Hebrews 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire. IN JESUS' NAME. 3. It doesnt matter if you are new or experienced in prayer points. (Proverbs 6:12-14, KJV). Today I have compiled 20 prayer points for fresh fire. MOUNTAIN OF FIRE MIDNIGHT PRAYERS POINTS Confession: Isaiah 54:14, In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee. 3. In Your precious Sons name, Amen. Lord please show me your mercy and pardon me in all ways I have killed my fresh fire through anger, and strife, please forgive me in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Lord I ask for your mercy in all ways I have lost my fire in the midst of my careless living, please restore, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ There are prayer points attached with scripture references below to help you utter effective prayers. If you want, you can do it. Proverbs 4:20-22 says, "My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. You want to give me abundantly more than I could ever imagine. Father, let every unbroken area in my life be broken, in the name of Jesus. And I trust that in return you will bless me with grace, favor and riches. Pray and ask the Lord to renew your strength and to keep you on fire for Him, in Jesus name. Please help me put on the whole Armor of God and stand against and resist the rulers, powers, and spiritual forces of darkness. Ref. Enlarge my territory and shower me with blessings. Help me to be obedient, kind, and courageous today.