Although pistol stabilization braces are currently legal to own and use, some retailers dont seem to be carrying them anymore. AGP Arms has entered the Pistol Brace world with their side folding kit for the Charger 22 Takedown. Ruger Charger Folding Brace Project. It still offers 5-position adjustment and an integral QD sling socket. The kit begins with the familiar AGP Arms pistol grip Gen 2 stock and handguard teamed up with a new billet Read more Optional Rear Tube WebSB Tactical FS1913 Folding Pistol Stabilizing Brace, 1913 Hinge, Black FS1913-01-SB SB Tactical FS1913 Pistol Stabilizing Brace - Sig MPX, MCX, Rattler & Rock River LAR-PDS Compatible, Includes Folding Hinge, Aluminum Strut, Black, FS1913A-01-SB SB Tactical FS1913 Folding Pistol Stabilizing Brace, 1913 Hinge, Black FS1913-01-SB Help Fight the ATF! Everything drops in like it should nice snug and tight easy installation. Webruger 10 22 charger brace for sale | eBay Include description All Listings Accepts Offers Auction Buy It Now 290 results for ruger 10 22 charger brace Save this search Shipping to: 23917 Shop on eBay Brand New $20.00 or Best Offer Sponsored Shop by Category Pistol Parts Rifle Parts The, SB Tactical SBA4 AR Pistol Stabilizing Brace. CZ Scorpion EVO 3 FRS Stock Adapter (FDE) $75.99. Suppressor plug is a great idea and works great. Now my little 22 is ready to go with me anywhere! Charger Folding Brace Adapter Installed. AGP Arms Modular Folding Brace Kit Designed for 22 Charger Takedown. Howard has been in the firearms industry for about 10 years. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Honestly, I wanted to like this setup because it added $200 to the sticker price of my PC Charger. I had to back order my braced chassis. Ruger 10/22 Charger: Gun - $390.00 (Covid pricing in effect!! This has very high customer ratings as a brace that is especially good for individuals who either have injuries or weak wrists. I put some ducktape on it and it fixed the problem, but you have to pull the mag out because is is now to tight to just drop out. Webruger 10 22 charger brace for sale | eBay Include description All Listings Accepts Offers Auction Buy It Now 290 results for ruger 10 22 charger brace Save this search Shipping to: 23917 Shop on eBay Brand New $20.00 or Best Offer Sponsored Shop by Category Pistol Parts Rifle Parts I purchased and received a new chassis for the 22 Charger Takedown Lite. S&P Outfitters LLC . Aug 30, 2020 I finally received my SB Tactical folding aluminun brace for my Charger. With all the part shortages and extreme gun buying during the pandemic, I had one heck of a time actually finding a SB Tactical FS1913 Folding Brace for sale anywhere! Hello I have purchased a Ruger 9mm charger and am using glock mags. WebAGP Arms Lightweight Folding Brace Kit Designed for 22 Charger Was: $149.00 Now: $119.00 AGP Arms has now released a lightweight folding brace kit for the 22 Charger featuring the familiar handguard and Gen 2 pistol grip stock with optional grip plug. S&P Outfitters LLC . Posted by Adam Schwendeman on 12th Mar 2021. Also, in that re-machine stage, we turn the tube section concentric. The ATF also said that any brace that has something that can be considered a butt plate could be considered a stock. Beyond that, a rapid-fire magazine dump will produce a lot of recoil. I found the palm of my support hand was occasionally far enough back to touch the magazine release. Pistol braces, including folding braces, are legal on the Ruger Charger and other semi-auto pistols. WebPistol Braces 15 Items Best Seller SB Tactical SBM4 AR-15 Pistol Stabilizing Brace, Black 5.0 $62.50 Midwest Industries Side Folder Buffer Tube Adapter 5.0 $119.63 Midwest Industries Stock Tube Adaptor Picatinny Aluminum Black 5.0 $95.63 SB Tactical B&T APC/HK UMP Side Folding Brace Black $61.46 WebSB Tactical AKTF Triangle Side-Folding Pistol Stabilizing Brace for AK47 Pistol Black Fits standard AK47/74 pistols Includes Folding Hinge. Help Fight the ATF! I didn't go nuts on either one with regards to bling, but I didn't go cheap either. In that case, the. buy the Jawbone PC Carbine Drop-In Mag Release. Searching high and low, I finally found a company in WA that still has some in stock, yet they're charging around $250 for the brace which I went ahead and bit the All the politicizing and legal wrangling notwithstanding, the addition of a pistol stabilizing brace will make your Ruger PC Charger even more fun than it already is. VERY NICE FOLDING STOCK FOR THE RUGER CHARGER. If all you need is a tube to support a brace, you'll be just fine with any old tube. Very nice and unique product. Rather than folding over when not in use, the brace is collapsible. Help Fight the ATF! Sort By. No regrets what so ever!! So far it is a superior brace that makes my charger one of the best guns i own. Got other accessories and installed them too. There are some things you should consider when shopping for a pistol brace for a PC Charger. The muzzle brake and oversize red controls are from Tandem Kross, the TG9 trigger pack is from Volquartsen, and for folding arm braces theres a prototype Gear Head Works above an SB Tactical FS1913 above a SIG factory brace. Got a binary trigger on mine, it has bece my favorite firearm because of that trigger among other things. Stock Ruger PC Charger as it came from the shop with SB Tactical FS1913 Brace installed. WebThe litigation challenges the legality of the Final Brace Rule, which forces some owners of brace-equipped firearms to choose between registration, destruction, forfeiture, altering the firearm, or criminal liability. I have a can for it and let me tell you this..It is so much fun, WebSB Tactical AKTF Triangle Side-Folding Pistol Stabilizing Brace for AK47 Pistol Black Fits standard AK47/74 pistols Includes Folding Hinge. Login / Register Ammunition Brands All Brands Aero Precision (2) Aimpoint (6) American : Required No Yes, Include (+$10) Quantity: Description Now available with steel quick disconnect sling connection point. Note the pictures in the product gallery. The battle between the US Government and law-abiding gun owners has been raging back and forth since 2015. I am strongly considering a Ruger this weekend and am also brainstorming This means you have the option to read your magazine on most popular phones and tablets. Ok, got the New Stock in Friday and assembled, it went together in a snap. It was on backorder from Highly recommend this company, service and product were good to see and made me feel important. No one will know for sure until a ruling comes out if one ever does. Some have advised that if you have a brace with a less than 13.5 LOP, it might not violate any future ATF ruling, but who can say? A check of their sites returns the results that pistol braces are either Out of stock or even No longer available. This is despite the fact the braces listed are still in production by numerous manufacturers. Out of stock. Features: Advanced steel hinge design locks in both folded and extended positions Pull-through design offering quick deployment Light Weight Polymer Strut (FS1913) ATF compliant, US veteran designed and proudly made in the USA While the brace will extend farther, it will not lock at the longer lengths. During that time, he spent 2 years in Iraq as well as working assignments in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Jordan, Israel, the Palestinian West Bank, Kenya, and Cairo among others. Probably took close to a 1/4 of material off each side where it makes contact. WebAGP Arms Modular Folding Brace Kit Designed for 22 Charger Takedown Was: $199.00 Now: $169.00 AGP Arms has entered the Pistol Brace world with their side folding kit for the Charger 22 Takedown. Strike Industries is headquartered in Las Vegas, NV. This brace setup of three different brands components ran a total of $211 delivered (Google coupon codes and join email notifications). WebAGP Arms Lightweight Folding Brace Kit Designed for 22 Charger Was: $149.00 Now: $119.00 AGP Arms has now released a lightweight folding brace kit for the 22 Charger featuring the familiar handguard and Gen 2 pistol grip stock with optional grip plug. An angled grip is ok though. Sig makes a 1913 folding knuckle adapter that might work for that but havent tried it. Trigger pull on my sample was seven pounds, which is the heaviest trigger pull Ive ever found on a Ruger PC Carbine/Charger. If you are going to be using a Glock drum on your PC Charger, this is the brace for you. The ATF regulates the length of pull (LOP) of a brace to a maximum of 13.5 inches. The brace has a left-side folding meaning you can just clip the brace on the left side of your rifle or carbine. WebThe litigation challenges the legality of the Final Brace Rule, which forces some owners of brace-equipped firearms to choose between registration, destruction, forfeiture, altering the firearm, or criminal liability. FRS-15 Gen III AK-47 Stock Adapter Searching high and low, I finally found a company in WA that still has some in stock, yet they're charging around $250 for the brace which I went ahead and bit the Email Franklin Armory with INFO@franklinarmory.com for a binary trigger on the PC Charger. That means you can mount it to your PC Charger right out of the box with no adaptor. WebCopper Custom - Ruger 22 Charger AR Pistol Brace Adapter - Copper Custom Armament Due to the high demand for this product, order processing *E-Mail: Subscribe Now Media About Us Contact Cart: 0 item(s) - $0.00 Your shopping cart is empty! I shot it at the range and Im sure a few other people will be buying this upgrade now. WebSearch results for: 'Adapter and folding stock brace kit for the ruger pc charger' Search results for: 'Adapter and folding stock brace kit for the ruger pc charger' View as Grid List. This is the 1/2-28 plug that holds your suppressor and allows it to slide into the rear tube area made from billet 6061 and anodized black. This system has a very positive lockup on the rail and multiple metal locking points. One shortcoming with the readily available pistol tube is that they are nonconcentric. The muzzle brake and oversize red controls are from Tandem Kross, the TG9 trigger pack is from Volquartsen, and for folding arm braces theres a prototype Gear Head Works above an SB Tactical FS1913 above a SIG factory brace. Released in 2020, the PC Charger is the pistol version of Rugers PC Carbine. Buy AGP's tube, it's inexpensive and it's concentric. Sale. My advice is that if you are in the market for one and find what you are looking for, buy it. Awesome product but with rough edges. I ordered one of the AGP Arms Modular Brace Kits a while back, and eagerly anticipated it for some time. You need AGP Arms. Set Ascending Direction. That means all the cool types of Glock-compatible magazines will fit it. This stock is how the ruger is ment to be used. I wish I didn't have to wait two months, but it was well worth it. This brace turned my Ruger into a compact mini rifle that I use for fun target practice and my wife loves it too! WebRuger 22 Charger Side Folding Brace Adapter Was: $55.00 Now: $50.00 or 4 interest-free payments of $12.50 with Include QD Sling Connection Point? WebAGP Arms Modular Folding Brace Kit Designed for 22 Charger Takedown Was: $199.00 Now: $169.00 AGP Arms has entered the Pistol Brace world with their side folding kit for the Charger 22 Takedown. This was possibly contributed to the scores of videos that appeared on YouTube of non-handicapped individuals using a pistol brace as a buttstock when shooting AR pistols. Everything nmioce and tight but didnt require a hammer and chisel to fit ,no modifications at all. Its low profile makes it easy for the shooters to use it keeping on your hand or shoulder curve. They have been making innovative products for American shooters since 2010. Installation was incredibly easy, and fit and finish of this product is fantastic. (Does anyone else sense a theme)? Patrick Sweeney gives some history on this interesting pistol. My heart was set on a Mod 1C, which I later procured. Only reason I still have it is because the company doesn't do returns. They are also not picky eaters with varying ammo brands, reloads and varying bullet grain weights. There is no end of accessories available for the Ruger PC Charger, from parts to arm braces. Keep all your components all wrapped up nicely in our package. I had to remove a small amount of material on both sides of the stock where the takedown nut and lockup are. Thanks a million! He submitted it to the ATF, and they approved it for the AR pistol. You will need to use an adapter to attach it to your PC Charger. Super sturdy and the pistol brace folds just far enough to not hit the charging handle. My PC Charger came with an SB Tactical FS1913 side folding brace with the polymer strut. With the adapter in place, thread the KAK receiver extension (buffer tube) into the adapter. Quick View 22 Charger Pistol Braces, Adapters & That means you can mount it to your PC Charger right out of the box with no adaptor. Needs QD in the back somewhere. The scope was sighted in and the all the mags were empty, yes I call them friends. Picatinny Buffer Tube Adapter. Our examples run great dirty (hey MPX, Im looking at you). Aug 30, 2020 I finally received my SB Tactical folding aluminun brace for my Charger. $59.99 $47.99. I run a comp on my PC Carbine but for the PC Charger, I wanted to go with a flash hider and wanted to keep bulk and cost to a minimum. Looked super cool But the hinge rubbed the top of my hand enough to be an uncomfortable distraction. Mike is a US Army veteran who spent 15 years as an international security contractor after leaving the military. This brace from SB Tactical is designed for an AR pistol. Plopped my back pack down in my lane and started to pull out the mags one drum and three sticks. Now that we have all that behind us, lets look at the best Ruger PC Charger brace. It seems like a common complaint in the reviews is the hinge is REALLY tough to operate which actually sounds like EXACTLY what is needed to solve the apparent problems with the SB setup. Headrest Safe a new way to secure your firearm. My order took a little while and Ben got back to me immediately, explaining what was going on--top marks for communication. Franklin told me close but no cigar on 10-22 binary. CZ Scorpion EVO 3 FRS Stock Adapter (BLK) $75.99. The two aforementioned qualities of flat shooting and high reliability coupled with an affordable sticker price make me love this gun. Awesome product! The kit begins with the familiar AGP Arms pistol grip Gen 2 stock and handguard teamed up with a new billet folding adapter. grip needs some type of tape or grip padding. Added a Primary Arms ACSS 22LR and Aero Precision extended mount and I'm off to the races. Same goes for the suppressor plug and brace tube. Ended up loving the smaller Holosun and it points naturally for me on this platform. SB Tactical Arm Brace Ruger 10/22 Charger Take-Down SBA3 KIT. Tandem Kross manufactures a number of accessories for the Ruger PC Carbine, and I tested some of them on the PC Charger, including an oversize bolt handle, magazine release, and muzzle brake. In general, when the ATF started going after pistol braces, they came up with the standard that any brace with a measured LOP of 13.5 or more, when installed, qualified as an SBR. It spun on nice and easy and fulfills its intended purpose adequately. Yes. Never seen feeding issues with PC Carbines. Red dots on pistols are all the rage, but not all pistols are created equal. But, it cost about 1/3 the price. GMC USCG. But since pistol braces came along, the PC Charger has gained tremendous popularity. Did it destroy my confidence in this system in relation to this PC Charger? CZ Scorpion EVO 3 FRS Stock Adapter (FDE) $75.99. The Tailhook Mod 1 was actually more compact than I was thinking from the product photos and Instagram posts Id seen prior to purchase. WebAdapter andADAPTER AND FOLDING STOCK BRACE KIT RUGER CHARGER 10/22 CHARGER folding stock brace kit ruger charger 10/22 charger. Even a Desert Eagle MKXIX .50AE only weighs a bit over 4.5 pounds and is much more ergonomic. Some users have reported that the screw can break after repeated tightening. Which would be your choice or is there a better choice? It is very well made and has little to no flex once attached. But that is pure conjecture on my part. Thanks guys! Because of the length of the barrel and handguard, along with ATF's regulations, the Mod 1 will not hinge closed when the barrel is stowed. I opted for the Tailhook Mod 1 because the Tailhook Mod 1C was out of stock everywhere at the time and I like metal parts. With the Jawbone PC Carbine Drop-In Mag Release, shooters can release the magazine with their trigger fingers instead of their support hands. Designed for AR pistols, the PDW Stabilizer will require an adapter to mount to your PC Charger. Also smoother out a lot of the edges on the aluminum peace that connects to the buffer tube. No. Until next time, be safe and happy shooting. 1.250" OD x 6.50" Long. When using a concentric rear tube, this allows you to fit any 1.00" or less suppressor. I loved the idea of a minimalist package for a 10/22, and I came across the AGP Arms offering while researching 10/22 ammo and watching some of 22 Plinksters Youtube videos. Web$ 124.99 Quantity Add to cart Product Description Designed in partnership with Unity Tactical, the SB22 Takedown Kit is a lightweight, modular chassis for the Ruger 22 Charger , Ruger 10/22, and its clones. However, do NOT install a vertical foregrip. Read Lawsuit. I have a SigSauer SRD22X which isn't on their list, but fits perfectly. Love this setup and the service from AGP was great. Login / Register Ammunition Brands All Brands Aero Precision (2) Aimpoint (6) American The rear section incorporates the AGP Handguard / Barrel Option Brace Option After I removed the extra material the receiver fit nice and tight as well as the barrel fit tight into the forearm. Add to Wishlist Add to Compare. 1.25" OD x 8.25" Long. That doesnt mean that there arent any, so always be aware of your local laws. In addition Blacks Hills Ammunition also launched a 6mm ARC round and a 6.5 PRC. It also follows the STANAG protocol of contact on the pic rail. Ruger Charger Folding Brace Project. You won't be disappointed. It then becomes a SBR. James Tarr gets to talk to Steve Wilson of Rock River Arms about their RBG. Great customer service ,I will be back for more items in the future. This allows a slim and lightweight design that is exceptionally tough. We must modify the Mod 2 to comply with ATF's 13.5" length of pull requirement for brace kits. If you put a stock on a Charger (pistol) the gun is now classified as a short barrel rifle which would require NFA tax stamp. Midwest Industries makes one that is sturdy and even folds to the side. The Tailhook Mod 2 is an awesome adjustable length brace, however in factory form it will lock just longer than 13.5", which none of us want. After my time with the Ruger PC Charger Ive become quite fond of the SB Tactical FS1913 folding brace. Show. FIT WAS GREAT AND SHIPPING WAS SUPER FAST. Only complaint is that the pistol grip is not very comfortable. You can spend as much as you want for either, but you don't have to. Show. I think it should be compatible with AR style grips but it cannot be removed. WebRuger 22 Charger Side Folding Brace Adapter Was: $55.00 Now: $50.00 or 4 interest-free payments of $12.50 with Include QD Sling Connection Point? I really wanted to give 5 stars but the butt stock is terrible. So, lets take a look at them. | Option it out with some really nice components. After my time with the Ruger PC Charger Ive become quite fond of the SB Tactical FS1913 folding brace. Now I know what optics and stock to buy! RUGER 10/22 22 LR CHARGER Factory Empty BOX ONLY, Speedloader Ruger pour charger Bx-1 et Bx-25 en 22LR, Ruger 10/22 LR&|, Ruger 22 Charger Pistol Instruction Manual Booklet--Free Ship. Thanks for your help, I noticed immediately that my .22 charger receiver didnt fit into the opening as it should. Buy this brace kit! The FS 1913 Folding Pistol brace is made specifically to work with pistols that have a Picatinny rail on the rear of the receiver. WebAdapter andADAPTER AND FOLDING STOCK BRACE KIT RUGER CHARGER 10/22 CHARGER folding stock brace kit ruger charger 10/22 charger. With all the part shortages and extreme gun buying during the pandemic, I had one heck of a time actually finding a SB Tactical FS1913 Folding Brace for sale anywhere! Allows one to attach Picatinny braces to the Ruger Charger. ! Im taking it this pistol brace cant be folded? Subscriber Services. Select all the options from us, it will save you a headache shopping around, and frankly this is a really nice piece. But, after about an hour being home and handling my new setup, I could sum up how I feel about this brace in one word. This is a huge plus for my money. I have the normal tapered barrel and this kit works fine for stowage when placing barrel with folding adapter and tail hook mod. Only you can answer that question for yourself, but here are my thoughts on it. 2023 Outdoor Sportsman Group. ), brace/buffer tube from S&P Outfitters - $145.00 with adapter, not folding, $535.00. Although there are some pistol braces designed for the PC Charger, most braces require a buffer tube. Tighten the set screw, but not overly tight. Lastly, the supressor holder is far too small for even a Ruger SR22, one of the smallest on the market. That means it attaches to the buffer tube of an AR. Encouraged by his success, he went on to found SB Tactical and developed an entire line of pistol braces for AR and AK pistols, among others. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I also like having a lower profile overall footprint and a lower height over bore, especially in a system that will be zeroed for close range. AR500 Helmet Review Do You Should Buy It? Add to Wishlist Add to Compare. Today, there are approximately three to four million pistol braces owned by American shooters. It seems like a common complaint in the reviews is the hinge is REALLY tough to operate which actually sounds like EXACTLY what is needed to solve the apparent problems with the SB setup. This one is a little more tricky to explain. It was difficult to tell where the receiver was hitting, but mine was mostly hitting in the front. WebSearch results for: 'Adapter and folding stock brace kit for the ruger pc charger' Search results for: 'Adapter and folding stock brace kit for the ruger pc charger' View as Grid List. When it was my turn, after I loaded the mags again. If you go the Mod 1/Mod 1C route, youll need a pistol buffer tube. Went to the range Sunday with my friends, lucky to get our lanes together. The Winchester 350 Legend is built with hunters and sport shooters in mind, 350 Legend is versatile on the range and in the deer woods. Initially, my order was missing the suppressor plug so I contacted Customer Support and Chandra, took care of me with the quickness! D Dover157 Registered Joined Feb 9, The fit on the chassis couldn't be any better fitting as it's so tight you for a moment feel you would need a mallet but then it pops in. A new addition to the Honey Badger line is a 115 grain 10 mm round. All Rights Reserved. One of the most overlooked features of the full sized variants is how flat shooting the PC Carbine platform is, especially with a compensator installed. Well update here when that is tested. Fits like a glove. My Ruger take down charger looks simply epic and the way it compacts into a 10" sling bag as a bug out gun is truly awesome. Ruger 10/22 Charger: Gun - $390.00 (Covid pricing in effect!! Add the Gearhead Works Mod 2 Brace and youre all set! Lauren Witt, Interdependence Public Relations. AGP Arms stock and handguard are injection molded with glass filled nylon for the utmost strength. $199.99. So it makes me wonder when I see them on guns like the PC Carbine and FightLite SCR that have similar dimensions. Set Ascending Direction. Top 5 Best Ruger PC Charger Brace in 2023 Reviews, 1SB Tactical FS1913 Folding Pistol Brace Best Specifically Designed Ruger PC Charger Brace, 2SB Tactical SBA3 AR Pistol Stabilizing Brace Most Durable Ruger PC Charger Brace, 3Strike Industries PDW Stabilizer Best Premium Ruger PC Charger Brace, 4SB Tactical SBA4 AR Pistol Stabilizing Brace Best Brace for Ruger PC Charger Brace with Glock Drum, 5Strike Industries AR Pistol Stabilizer Brace SI-STAB-ARP Best Ruger PC Charger Brace for Injured Shooters, Gear Head Works Tailhook Mod 2 Pistol Brace, SB Tactical SBT Evo Pistol Stabilizing Brace, Maxim Defense Industries CQB Pistol PDW Brace, Best Plate Carrier Vests Of 2023 Top 10 Ultimate Reviews, Best Shooting Vest Of 2023 Top 8 Reviews & Buying Guide, Best P365 Upgrades Available 2023 Reviews, Best ATN Night Vision Monoculars In 2023 Top 4 Ultimate Reviews, Top 10 Best Survival Water Filters In 2023 Reviews, MIRA Safety CM-6M Tactical Gas Mask Review, Top 12 Best Neck Knives Available In 2023 Reviews, Best Holsters for Running and Working Out 2023 [Reviews], Best IFAK Pouches Of 2023 Reviews & Buying Guide, Reviews Of Best Hand Crank Flashlights In 2023, .30-30 Winchester Cartridge In-depth Review. He enjoys writing, shooting sports, and playing video games. Posted by Brandon Gonzales on 29th Jan 2021. Very happy with my purchase of the Ruger Charger Takedown folding stock in black w SB mini brace. To get started, click the link below to visit mymagnow.com and learn how to access your digital magazine. Im overall not pleased. If you have a PC Carbine or PC Charger, pause reading this now and buy the Jawbone PC Carbine Drop-In Mag Release. The buffer tube is fully functional, although you will not need the spring and buffer for your PC Charger. Awesome product! I wont go into the details here since the information is readily available if you arent already aware of it. I was super impressed with the level of customer service offered to me by AGP Arms. : Required No Yes, Include (+$10) Quantity: Description Now available with steel quick disconnect sling connection point. Got guns? It was on backorder from Best product for price! Similar ergonomics to an AR15. AGP Arms chose to use the Gear Head Works Tailhook Mod 2 to complete the ultimate bug-out gun. Picatinny Buffer Tube Adapter. The good news is that there are adapters available so that pistol braces requiring a buffer tube can be mounted to the PC Charger. With anything larger than the factory button I fear I would have been dropping mags. High-capacity magazines will put more wear and tear on your pistol brace. The Ruger PC Carbine is one of the most affordable and practical pistol caliber carbines (PCC) on the market. Out of stock. Posted by Michael Penrod on 15th Sep 2020. I like it. I found the Sig 1913 folding brace hung too low for me. Whatever they did, it feels good to me. At the time of this writing, I am not personally aware of which localities, cities, counties, or states, if any, where pistol braces are illegal. It was on backorder from Dont get me wrong, with a 6.5 barrel and no buttstock, it fits the ATFs definition of a pistol with no problem. Product exceeded expectations! Brace Brace yourself. But its extremely solid. It appears that the two main choices would be the Charger with the vertical picatinny rail equipped with a SB Tactical FS1913 folding brace, or the Charger without the vertical picatinny equipped with the SBA3 Takedown Kit.