As a medical patient, I can't tell you how much I appreciate that. If not, your order will be delivered the next day. Since the very first days of cannabis legalization, people have invented new fascinating methods to enjoy weed. "url": "https://u.localviking.com/gmb/media/l6/l6yywxod/dispensary_near_me.png" Latest News from R. Greenleaf R.Greenleaf Yale's Grand Opening Promotions | Bloom Pop-Up | And More! Greenwave gLeaf Happy Hour today! Honestly, have never been so pleased with the shipping and delivery service! COLUMBIA (PICK UP/DELIVERY) MEXICO (PICK UP) MOBERLY (PICK UP) TROY (PICK UP) LIBERTY (PICK UP) NEVADA (PICK UP) LEE'S SUMMIT (PICK UP) "url": "https://rgreenleaf.com/location/midtown-clinic/", Once I was checked in, I met a nice gentleman (I don't remember his name) who was knowledgeable about the products, helped me pick out items based on my likes and needs, and checked me out in less than 30 minutes. The dopest content, straight to your inbox. features a digitally-available Patient Intake form that can be filled out prior to your first visit, in addition to wonderful resources such as a breakdown of Ohio's qualifying conditions, how to get a card, and frequently asked questions. R.Greenleaf Cannabis Dispensary Midtown 4414 Menaul Blvd NE Albuquerque, NM 87110 Email: rgo1-orders@rgreenleaf.com Phone: 505-217-9086 Monday - Saturday 9:00 am - 10:00 pm Sunday 9:00 am - 8:00 pm Reserve Products at this Location Store Inventory and Menu Last updated 2023-03-03 02:40 am Pre Rolls Edibles Concentrates Tablets Topicals Everyone was so nice! Clean and tidy dispensary with friendly, knowledgeable, and compassionate staff. "description": "Our office location can be found here. ", We made sure that every position in the store comes with important information, including. Delivery was a breeze, the product was great, and prices are pretty standard. Been shopping at Green Releaf 3 months now. "geoMidpoint": { We make no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, regarding accuracy of content contained within. Your service has always been wonderful!. gLeaf's menu is available on their, You can find the dispensary with the best pricing by product by using our, Schedule a Medical Marijuana Evaluation in Youngstown, one of the 21 qualifying conditions in Ohio's program. Hardest part of growing cannabis for many grower's is waiting for the right time to harvest. So I came in literally 5 mins before they closed and expected everyone to hate me. By far the best selections. Finally got to speak to someone that had useful information. impression knowing I will be returning. Capsules - Green Vein Maeng Da Kratom $ 45.99 - $ 69.99. "@type": "GeoCoordinates", Follow Us. They are definitely the home for my medicinal needs! Outstanding staff!!! Very helpful tool.Either way, you will be "my" store going forward. Insanely fast and I can track my orderon my end. (btw bring back the toffee ones guys that were the single best cookie ever WHERE DID IT GO). Thats why we provide some of the finest cannabis available in New Mexico. "contactType": "customer support", Ill place more othersagain for sure if I enjoy the flower I purchased. I'm new to the area and tried their delivery service. Is there Green Releaf dispensary near me in Columbia? Welcome to R.Greenleaf, a recreational cannabis dispensary in Midtown, NM, at 4414 Menaul Blvd NE Suite 1, Albuquerque, NM 87110. Awesome vendor and will continue to use. Sat : 9:00 am-10:00 pm. I will use again. Actually a. medical marijuana situation. Quality tested products, great staff, and quick deliveries. See our banner above the menu for details! I am writing up another good one for GR Como , they have delivery nowadays y'all ! Our dispensary is located at 1730 Glendale Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 and we can be reached by phone at (775) 470-5255. Been going here for about 3 years now. Green Leaf Dispensary Store operates in accordance to compliance with Canadian laws regarding access to cannabis. 75 Pleasant Street Brockton, MA 02301. I didn't feel like an idiot because of my lack of knowledge. Our doctors are licensed and can assist you in obtaining a medical card, as well as recommending the. By accessing this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Our objective as a recreational and medical cannabis dispensary in Northeast Heights is to offer patients a consistent supply of high-quality medicinal marijuana while teaching them how to use it properly. *This site does not provide legal or medical advice, is not affiliated with the Missouri Department of Health, and is not authorized to register patients with the Missouri Department of Health. Staff is super friendly and goes out of their way to remember your name. Green Maeng Da is one of the classic three Maeng Da strains of kratom - one third of the holy trinity of the primary vein colors in the kratom plant. 2020 Spokane Green Leaf. I 420 in spurts. We are dedicated to serving the local community and providing our customers with a better quality of life through access to cannabis. Green Leaf Medical, which operates the region's only medical cannabis operation in Manchester, has signed a lease to open a retail dispensary in the former Need Supply storefront at 3100 W. Cary St. Phil Goldberg, Green Leaf's co-founder, confirmed the deal Wednesday during Richmond BizSense's "Future of Cannabis in Virginia" virtual panel. Green Leaf Dispensary INCREDIBLE Product Bundle Offer Is Now Live!!! I always have a great experience. Green Leaf Dispensary Store has found its place in one of the most trusted pharmacies in the US because of Read more $130 Pre-rolls 6 Buy Now $235 White Widow $235 to $1670 Buy Now $200 CBD Isolate Powder $200 to $3800 Buy Now $110 Spectrum CBD Wax $110 to $185 Buy Now $210 Mushrooms $210 to $1435 Buy Now $315 Skittle Moon Rocks "areaServed": { We offer a number of services, including medical card help, a personalized rewards plan, and a no-questions-asked refund policy. . At The Prime Leaf we live our motto, "Rooted in Community", by providing an outstanding customer experience and employee environment, remaining true to our medical roots, by sourcing and supplying Arizona's best cannabis products and services, and by maintaining strong partnerships in the local community. Prolly losing our mind. Here at R.Greenleaf Med & Recreational Cannabis Dispensary, we not only provide all of our patients with the same high-quality customer service and marijuana goods, but we also provide a variety of additional services. If You Cant Come To The Dispensary No Worries, We Can Delivery Products To Your Door Steps!!! 20% off entire line during pop-up, Out and about this Saturday? !, The staff was friendly and knowledgeable and really put me at ease even though this was my first time coming into the clinic. Cannabis Dispensary High Quality Shop Now Adult use only age 21+ Massachusetts Best Cannabis Dispensary in Brockton Shop Now First Black Woman owned recreational cannabis dispensary in Massachusetts. They price match and have great sales. My favorite place to visit while Im in Spokane! Took all of maybe 3 minutes to get checked in. Definitely a good go-to. I live in Dublin, Ireland and receive two cancer prescriptions from you. ], Green Stem is a proud retailer of premium quality cannabis products for the Michigan Medical Marijuana industry and planning to provide access to "Adult Use" cannabis in the near future. Call (301) 917-3665. They are also knowledgeable and patient. Processed by Grow Ohio, Standard Wellness. Ohio Marijuana Card in Youngstownmakes the process of obtaining an Ohio medical marijuana card simple and affordable! They also always have the best prices with a nice selection of reasonably priced products. The delivery serviceis alsofast. Click here for Delivery Zones and Delivery Terms and Conditions. 9107 N Country Homes Blvd, Unit #13, Spokane, WA. Now in 2018, Greenleaf Dispensary was awarded a licensed to bring medicinal cannabis to Houma, Louisiana. It is not out of the way but if it was it still be well worth a trip every once in a while. Nice People and trees. by Tanner gladly welcoming me in and happy to help. Thank goodness the guy at the dispensary does. usually have my favorite hybrids in supply.. The staff at R.Greenleaf Med & Recreational Cannabis Dispensary are a friendly and helpful bunch that genuinely loves telling stories and engaging with clients on a personal level. Our dispensary offers more than simply dispensing cannabis products, such as medical card assistance and a no questions asked refund policy. I packed my dogs in my van and we did a Saturday road trip to here. We also hold a medical marijuana endorsement, have 4 medical marijuana consultants on staff, and we carry Washington State Department of Health high CBD & THC compliant products. I'm convinced the medical community has no idea about using marijuana for actual medical use. gLeaf Medical Dispensary - Menu and Prices gLeaf Medical of Ohio - Warren Dispensary 2932 Youngstown Road SE Warren, OH 44484 Phone: (330-469-9499) Get Directions GET YOUR OHIO MARIJUANA CARD What Marijuana Products Are Available at gLeaf Medical Dispensary in Warren? "https://bud.com/dispensaries/albuquerque-nm/r-greenleaf-midtown-albuquerque-1/", Kief is also available from Buckeye Relief. Mahiomy was SUPER helpful and took the time to understand what it was I actually wanted. The content on this site is for entertainment purposes. (800) 484-0303. No Im not bashing the place of business it has good quality and pretty professional tenders just try and think of everyone. Supply Is LimitedAct Fast!!! They helped, They are very knowledgeable, professional, and always so friendly!! Not my first time working with him and he was just as great then! "sameAs": [ Even left a message for the hr department no response. See our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy to learn more. If I'm having an anxious day where I am running low on spoons I know I can pop in and get what I need with zero effort because they make it almost effortless. We strive every day to make sure that our items are the greatest in the state, and that you are completely satisfied with your purchases. At R.Greenleaf Med & Recreational Cannabis Dispensary in Bel-Air, we believe in providing high-quality marijuana goods, served with the greatest customer service both in the clinic and while you consume your cannabis items. "@type": "GeoCoordinates", Hybrid | Flower | Eagle Scout. Order online from our menu. They had change for us and the driver even took the time to tell us how to fit our vape pens on the battery. They have a very friendly and knowledgeable staff . . COPYRIGHT 2019 Green Leaf Dispensary, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, Please prove you are human by selecting the. This product has intoxicating effects and may be habit forming. "https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/r-greenleaf-midtown", }, Great place explained what would work best for me . Plus, the place just has a really great vibe.The tablets are amazing. The company operates an 82,000-square-foot growing facility and dispensary at 2804 Decatur St., which opened in November. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Monday - Saturday 9:00 am - 10:00 pm Sunday 9:00 am - 8:00 pm, { Highly recommend this dispensary! Green releaf is Missouri's Medical Marijuana Dispensary in Columbia Dispensaries are open now in Columbia, Troy, Mexico, Moberly, Nevada, Lee's Summit and Liberty. Some cultivators have larger package options as well, including 5.66 grams, 8.49 grams, 11.32 grams, 14.15 grams (0.5 oz), and 28.3 grams (1 oz.). There is an 11 mg (THC) option and a 21 mg (THC) option with bulk pack availability. "additionalProperty": "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_dispensaries_in_the_United_States", Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Their delivery service is wonderful and they have a really good habit of. I was greeted immediately as I walked in. Minimum for Home Delivery is now $75. Green Leaf located at 2804 Decatur St, Richmond, VA 23224 is open to help patients get access and shop for regulated cannabis THC & CBD products. Swing by Greenwave for 20% off Verano Travelers & Rythm Disposable Pens, TGIF gLeaf 1g pre-roll sale! awesome discount so the prices are even better.Been going here for a little under a year and the staff is consistently helpful, professional, and the store is always sparkling. We offer a complete line of products including flower, infused edibles, concentrates, and cartridges. Green Leaf dispensary menu products are available for West Virginia MMJ Patients diagnosed that received a Medical Marijuana Card from a Certified MMJ Doctor. This button will take you to the full dispensary menu. online, order was accepted. Would definitely recommend this location. We were the first store open in Spokane and the second store opened in Washington State back on July 8, 2014, when Cannabis was legalized for Recreational use! See our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy to learn more. I definitely recommend going here. Spokane Green Leaf. I highly recommend them. Hours: Monday Saturday 9 AM 10 PM, Sunday 9 AM 8 PM. "https://www.cylex.us.com/company/r--greenleaf-med---recreational-cannabis-dispensary-midtown-29192592.html", Awesome. Green Leaf Medical Of Ohio Menu of The Medical Marijuana Products We Provide See their menu, reviews, deals, and photos. "https://searchdispensary.com/new-mexico/albuquerque/r-greenleaf-midtown", Wide selection of products available. Reward yourself by joining the Green Tree Relief Bud Club! . Clean, and was an overall easy process. }, * Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Stop by and stay high with the industry's best brands like Phat Panda, Northwest Cannabis. By providing us with your email address, you agree to Leafly'sTerms of ServiceandPrivacy Policy. 2804 Decatur St #BLDG 30. We have a great selection of products for every cannabis enthusiast to maximize your cannabis experience! "addressCountry": "United States", I, I patiently waited for over 30 minutes before I just left the store. At least think of your other customers. BUNDLE!!! I only hope they really understand how much their kindness was really appreciated at times like that! Green Leaf Dispensary 4.8 (1132 reviews) icon_plus MED Today's Hours Responds 0-10 mins Pickup 10:30 am - 4:30 pm Delivery 10:00 am - 5:00 pm View Schedule Contact 6048 W Park Ave Houma, Louisiana 70364-1808 Opens in new window(985) 360-3372 Cart Total Discounts 15% Off When You Spend $750+ 10% Off When You Spend $250+ Free Delivery Spend $500.00 I have been using Green Leaf Dispensary Store for years. If they're out of my normal items they're always a back up.They also offer a 20%. ode to the vampire mother results; national asset mortgage lawsuit; green tuna paper; mary davis sos band net worth "https://www.2findlocal.com/b/14328563/r-greenleaf-med-recreational-cannabis-dispensary-midtown-albuquerque-nm", Just in case we want to pick up. Oh and I forgot to mention $399 for an OZ!!! Easiest ways to germinate seed is to place it directly in a specialized starter cube. Very reasonable prices. Concentrated waxes, processed by Wellspring Fields. Menu | Shop Cannabis Online | - Green Stem Provisioning Shop from flowers, prerolls, vaporizers, concentrates, edibles, topicals, CBD and accessories. gLeaf Medical Marijuana Dispensary in Frederick Green Leaf Medical Frederick, Maryland Call (301) 662-2222 Find Our Location Skip to Results Filters Skip to Results Skip to Main Content Back home Menu Log in Bundle Discounts Buy 4+ Products - Get 25% Off! Check out our discounted medical patient evaluation program HERE. At R. Greenleaf, our mission is to provide a consistent supply of high quality medical cannabis for our patients, while also providing information and recommendations for successful cannabis therapy. Green Releaf's mission is to relieve and improve the lives of our patients by providing service, education and safe access to medical cannabis. GREAT prices and service.Tell them Rance sent you. staff always makes me feel welcomed and has tons to say about the product. TIME TO LEARN LEARN THE RISKS u0003OF USING MEDICAL CANNABIS Although medical cannabis has shown efficacy with many illnesses and conditions, there are risks patients need to understand. Would definitely reccomend this dispensary for anyone who likes dealing with easy going people who can help you find the right bud for you. fit for what I needed. First time in here , and it was Great. Awesome place with a wide variety of buds, edibles, concentrates and pre-rolls. What differentiates Greenwave is the consistent refinement of bringing FDA standards to the dispensation of medical marijuana. ATM cash accepted storefront ADA accesible veteran discount medical. Facebook; Twitter; Instagram; Medical Marijuana: For those with avalid medical marijuana card, thestaff will work with you to determine the best products for your specific needs and help you understand the different strains, dosages, and consumption methods available. MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARY. I bright it back and the staff were extremely nice and helpful. GREAT! Glen Allen, VA 23060. Ordered a specific strain. gLeaf's menu is available on theirWeedmaps page. Driven by our vision to provide top-notch cannabis products to our clients, our mission is set the bar high with our exceptional services and products. Strains are reliable, Only been here once but will be my regular place. Impeccable service, extremely prompt, cordial and the product is top shelf. A+++. Here I find what I need to relief all this world stress and pains. This is Cannabis 101. I do not regret it! I highly recommend this website,really nice and professional. Shout out to Liam and Brannigan for spending time understanding my needs then sharing their suggestions during this past visit!! Greenwaves mission is to provide consultation and access to approved patients of Maryland's Medical Cannabis programs. Had to shout out a great place and the great Collin! Ohio's product availability currently includes flower, concentrated waxes, oils, carts, edibles, tinctures, transdermal patches, and topical salves. * . At Ohio Marijuana Card we have a knowledgeable Patient Support Center that is here to answer any questions you may have, and help you schedule an appointment at the closest medical marijuana doctor to you. Home Missouri Marijuana Dispensaries | Recreational & Medical Green Releaf Columbia. You can call our Patient Support Center at 866-457-5559to schedule an appointment today! At Ohio Marijuana Card we have a knowledgeable Patient Support Center that is here to answer any questions you may have, and help you schedule an appointment at the closest medical marijuana doctor to you. Greenleaf is proud to serve the following municipalities and areas by providing both our top-shelf cannabis goods and one-of-a-kind customer service to the community of Bernalillo County: Greenleaf created our marijuana clinic with you in mind. We are a State Licensed Medical Marijuana Dispensary. Todays visit was very enjoyable I was able to bring in my dog for the first time. The staff were amazingly friendly and. Pricing for marijuana flower in Ohio has been marked anywhere from $18-$60 for 2.83 or the "Ohio tenth". Any Home Delivery order with a subtotal over $250 is shipped with a $1 fee. The patches, processed by Standard Wellness and sold under the brand name "Manna", can be applied directly to the skin for bloodstream absorption for relief that can last up to 12 hours. My wife just ordered and we make a habit of gratitude by leaving good reviews for businesses that treat us well. Some cultivators have larger package options as well, including 5.66 grams, 8.49 grams, 11.32 grams, 14.15 grams (0.5 oz), and 28.3 grams (1 oz.). Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice. They regularly have specials, sales, and freebies. @ 1 point this was the only place I shopped but after some personal changes and other things not so much now. Great service, excellent product and cares about the consumer. Are you eligible for this visit? Courteous, helpful and was able to guide me through still my order was confirmed and delivery was quick after payment. 4900 East Bannister Rd., KCMO 64132. It's important to pay close attention to your cannabis plants during the Flowering stage. Read What Customers Are Saying About Our Midtown Cannabis Dispensary and Review Us on Google! Bring them! understanding & supportive. Sorry for all the insults I threw at your customeer service agaent, Anthony, I was just frustrated and be expecting my next order. "additionalType": "http://productontology.org/id/Cannabis_dispensaries_in_the_United_States", Treat. The proposed relocation comes after an earlier attempt to move into the closed Leona's restaurant at 6935 N. Sheridan Road was protested by neighbors and eventually nixed by Ald. "logo": "https://rgreenleaf.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/midtown-int-1920x1300-DSC_9086-Edit.jpg", Great work guys. and friendly. Professional and knowledgeable staff that doesnt revolve like some other dispensaries. Adastra Labs, in Langley, B.C., says Health Canada granted an amendment to its dealer license to 'interact with up to 250 grams - or nearly nine ounces - of cocaine. "https://www.yelp.com/biz/r-greenleaf-midtown-albuquerque?adjust_creative=xZR1D5sIhOfqTpbo8Ul3ow&utm_campaign=yelp_api_v3&utm_medium=api_v3_business_search&utm_source=xZR1D5sIhOfqTpbo8Ul3ow", Friendly, very knowledgeable staff (shout out to Anthony). "latitude": "35.1088702", See if you qualify today! Copyright 2023 MODispensaries.com | Newdelz LLC. What really amazes me is their recent online ordering system. The Cannablog Ready for higher learning? Most recently, Andrew and Daniel helped me. Finally got to speak to someone that had useful information. Our cannabis clinic is conveniently located off of state road 528. Stateline / 135th KC. Green Leaf Medical Virginia Order For Pickup/Delivery Order for Delivery Enter your Zip below and we will route to your local gLeaf Delivery menu Zip Code Click here for Delivery Zones and Delivery Terms and Conditions Order For Pickup Manchester 2804 Decatur St, Building 30 Richmond, VA 23224 (800) 484-0303 Hours: Mon: Closed Tue-Fri: 9a-7p At Green Med Wellness Center we strive to provide the highest quality of. "@type": "GeoCircle", Adrian was super helpful, friendly, and welcoming! Monday: 11:00 - 9:00 Tuesday: 11:00 - 9:00 Wednesday: 11:00 - 9:00 Thursday: 11:00 - 9:00 Friday: 11:00 - 9:00 Saturday: 11:00 - 9:00 Sunday: 11:00 - 9: . A wide range of top-shelf marijuana products, a user-friendly website, and our sincere desire to make people happier and healthier is what sets us apart from others! budtenders r over high and can't even listen to what your saying. All in all a delightful experience. Central location is convenient. Pricing for marijuana flower in Ohio has been marked anywhere from $18-$60 for 2.83 or the ". Visit us at our, Seed Junky Runtz x Biscotti x Kush Mints, Seed Junky Purple Push Pop x Alien Cookies, MTE Gummies 100mg Pineapple Express Cherry, MTE Caviar Live Resin Grape Jolly Rancher, MTE Caviar Live Resin Watermelon Skittlez, To edit this sidebar, go to admin backend's. ", By accessing this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Needs Cannabis Retail Stores, Says Board Of Trade And City Councillor, OCM to double available conditional adult-use dispensary licenses WETM MyTwinTiers.com. The product very good! Medical cannabis sold by gLeaf is for use only by qualifying patients. Amazing experience. "telephone": "+15052179086", Never had a bad experience and they have the best prices on wax in the city., Typically always have what Im looking for! 20% off: Ric Flair 1/8ths & Pre-Rolls We provide a variety of services . Our marijuana clinic is conveniently located near Ladera Golf Course off of Highway 45 at 5201 Ouray Road Northwest Suite C Albuquerque, New Mexico 87120.We believe that providing patients with a consistent supply of high-quality cannabis, as well as guidance, and recommendations for the best . Our knowledgeable team is committed to providing our customers with the greatest level of service and cannabis available in the state. Send a message. View menu for the best selection of cannabis products. I cannot praise the people any higher. }, THAI GREEN LEAF - 84 Photos & 97 Reviews - 1905 W Thomas St, Hammond, LA - Yelp Restaurants Auto Services Thai Green Leaf 97 reviews Claimed $$ Thai Closed 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM See hours See all 84 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Popular dishes Spring Rolls 4 Photos 13 Reviews Green Curry 2 Photos 11 Reviews Pad Thai 4 Photos 13 Reviews and has a loyalty rewards program unlike other dispensaries. mon : 9:00 am-10:00 pm . "email": "RGO5-ORDERS@RGREENLEAF.COM", my cars out and I'm, without wheels but it don't matter cause GR staff is squared away and delivering , the manager and her crew are imo real pro and real people, Ive been to a few dispensarys and this one is by far my favorite. Strains are great prices are reasonable. "longitude": "-106.593411", "paymentAccepted": "Cash, Credit Card", "@type": "LocalBusiness", Monday Saturday 9 AM 10 PM, Sunday 9 AM 8 PM, Here at R.Greenleaf Med & Recreational Cannabis Dispensary, we not only provide all of our patients with the same high-quality customer service and marijuana goods, but we also provide a variety of additional services. Online Telehealth Appointments Available in 20 Different States Schedule Your Virtual Visit Here Always love this location and this dispensary. Great location! Easy online ordering and easy pick up process. have become available in a number of different forms and options, and are used for potent and long-term relief lasting upwards of 8 hours; it is important to note that due to the metabolization of THC, edibles can be up to 2-4 times more psychoactively potent relative to other forms. menu. Our aim here is to educate the public on cannabis use and how it can improve your health condition. Edibles have become available in a number of different forms and options, and are used for potent and long-term relief lasting upwards of 8 hours; it is important to note that due to the metabolization of THC, edibles can be up to 2-4 times more psychoactively potent relative to other forms. Staff is friendly and can help you find the medicine that helps you the most. Transdermal Patches became the first topical cannabis product available in Ohio dispensaries. That is why some people find it the best idea to cultivate this plant in their backyard. Only 15 minutes south of Ellicottville, NY! Rock Hill STL. Leafly member since 2022. All new patients receive 10% of their first purchase! Reviews. "https://www.brownbook.net/business/50510082/r-greenleaf-med-recreational-cannabis-dispensary-midtown", Remember, you should be extra careful when looking for a supplier to buy medical marijuana online as the quality of the product is what matters the most. Our mission as a recreational and medical marijuana shop in Midtown is to provide patients with a reliable supply of high-quality medical marijuana, as well as advice and recommendations for the best cannabis therapy possible. ATM cash accepted storefront ADA accesible recreational. Dracut Dispensary RISE (formerly Green Star Herbals) Recreational Menu. All you'll need is a valid Ohio I.D. We deliver to areas south of RT 7 and East of I-81. I also noticed immediately how clean the clinic was and how well the staff adhered to all health and safety guidelines. Fresh Green Dispensary in Lees Summit 1041 NE Sam Walton Ln Lees Summit, MO 64086 816.313.8711 Hours of Operation: Mon - Fri 12 - 6:30 Sat 12 - 5:30 Sun Closed Payment Methods: Cash Only View Menu Reviews Delivery | No DISPENSARY - Open Home Missouri Marijuana Dispensaries | Recreational & Medical Fresh Green - Lees Summit First time here. pre-roll packs +Member Berry & Lavender Jones 1/8ths. * Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Our doctors are licensed and can assist you in obtaining a medical card, as well as recommending the best product for your needs. "availableLanguage": "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dialects_of_the_English_language", Whether you have any questions or concerns, dont hesitate to contact us right away!