Hasnt updated in a while but theres still 60k amazing words. All characters belong to she-who-mustn't-be-named. Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2020-04-27 | Updated: 2020-08-29 | Words: 33153 | Chapters: 7/? Harry is found on his first day of Primary school, far from being a burden and a waste of airhe will find just how important he really is. This is my Regulus would soon realize his life was full of secrets. Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2017-08-26 | Completed: 2018-04-06 | Words: 278942 | Chapters: 32/32 | Comments: 529 | Kudos: 925 | Bookmarks: 252 | Hits: 38281 | ID: 11914698 | Download: EPUB or MOBI, FanfictionBot2.0.0-beta | Usage | Contact ffnbot!ignore, Linkao3(He Came Out of the Black Lake Looking Quite Mad), He Comes Out of the Black Lake Quite Mad by BennieLee. It was apparently difficult to tell. Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2021-04-29 | Completed: 2021-04-29 | Words: 40000 | Chapters: 4/4 | Comments: 129 | Kudos: 1699 | Bookmarks: 436 | Hits: 12765 | ID: 30610928 | Download: EPUB or MOBI. When the risen Voldemort calls his followers once again, sixteen years later . In which magic is sentient, vows are never meant to be broken, love isnt a frivolous pursuit, and alliances can shelter or destroy. SHALLOW regulus black 302 pages Completed 3 months ago dani Harry Potter | Severus Snape Sirius Black Remus Lupin James Potter Peter Pettigrew Regulus Black is a character from Romancing SaGa 2. Harry was truly a gorgeous baby and had just become a Potter-Black. .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} He looks forward to being completely alone but fate must laugh at the idea of his peace of mind.2 weeks changes everything. https://archiveofourown.org/works/8406172/chapters/19274170 Regulus gets himself an italian vampire daddy to hunt Horcruxes with. Like You Mean It by queerofthedagger Fake dating to ral dating Jegulus! Or will Regulus give into what his family wants? The Order of the Phoenix is reborn from the fog of the brewing Second War, tugging forth both old conflicts and new. Which part had Regulus Black chosen to act on? Shit." (A/N I got the idea from a prompt I saw online Starts in summer before Regulus' first year When he wakes, well, the world is not so different. He survives the cave but not the war. ._2Gt13AX94UlLxkluAMsZqP{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:contain;position:relative;display:inline-block} A war is on, after all. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. All characters belong to she-who-mustn't-be-named. OR: an author pondering what could happen if Regulus was alive and had a badass wife. When Voldemort returns to a body he is much more sane than before and realizes that he cannot go on as he started. That's basically it.its super fluffy though. In other words, this is a time travel fic, where Harry accidentally ends up almost twenty years back in time, in 1979, where he meets Regulus Black, very much alive. I also think this kid!Harry meets reclusive horcrux hunter Regulus one is fun. This Is Why I Hate Mondays by AtomicMint - crack, an army of Hufflepuffs is slowly but surely building around Regulus. Death eaters everywhere are still out for her blood, and her only chance at surviving rests in the two strange boys that saved her life for some obscure reason. As Harry was standing there, eye to eye with Sirius's younger brother, the apparently very much alive Regulus Black, he remembered those words Sirius had said to him a few years back. Harry had turned one years old. Ancient and Most Noble by theandrogynousdragon - Regulus commits child theft and thats very sexy of him, chase by onbeinganangel - James and Regulus cant keep their hands to themselves even if they really should, smut, James Comforts a Touch-Starved Regulus by simplysirius - what it says on the tin, tenrousei_kuroi - if you want angst upon angst and dark nswf this is the author for you, usually Regulus/Sirius/James, Twin Size Mattress by han_the_banan - Jegulus angst. ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{margin-top:12px}._136QdRzXkGKNtSQ-h1fUru{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:8px 0;width:100%}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_,._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor)} A haunting desire for what is gone. Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2021-06-24 | Updated: 2021-08-05 | Words: 43036 | Chapters: 7/22 | Comments: 44 | Kudos: 65 | Bookmarks: 7 | Hits: 1072 | ID: 32154226 | Download: EPUB or MOBI, Linkffn(https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12955255/1/In-the-Black), Linkffn(https://m.fanfiction.net/s/13017159/1/Black-Mask). With no choice left, Harry and Hermione use blood magic to make a deal with time itself for a second chance, a new chance to make things right. It doesn't appear in any feeds, and anyone with a direct link to it will see a message like this one. I can't promise that any of these will ever be written so just a warning. except james accidentally found comfort in sirius little brother, and his grades are dropping, and his parents look at him a little differently, and his girlfriend broke up with him to date a girl, and his friends dont laugh with him anymore, and he cant feel anything. To the Slytherin table if you would.. Then, quite suddenly, he isn't. Regulus gets yeeted back to his 11 years old self. ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{position:relative;background-color:0;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:before{content:"";position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;border-radius:9999px;background:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);opacity:0}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover:before{opacity:.08}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus{outline:none}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus:before{opacity:.16}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI._2Z_0gYdq8Wr3FulRLZXC3e:before,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active:before{opacity:.24}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{cursor:not-allowed;filter:grayscale(1);background:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{display:inline-block;margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} He attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in 1972 and was sorted into the Slytherin house. james x regulus, valentine's day, on again/off again relationship, idiots in love [literally]. SO! While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Hogwarts will keep him safe, says Dumbledore, who offers him the post of Charms professor.But Regulus hasn't stopped drowning (lungs saturated with water, mind torn apart) and the face of Harry Potter, who looks too much like James, makes him realize the war is never over. This fic isn't good. The surprises don't end therequite the opposite, really. guys james and regulus were supposed to grow old together i'll add more tags as they become relevant, Umbrio Broadrear and the University of Cocks and Sluts, I WILL ADD CHARACTERS AND SHIPS AS I GO ON THERE IS A LOT, Kinda fluffy with some vague mentions of past stuff with Walburga, there is a chapter with some more details but I will make sure to warn before the chapter, Lilys off having her own lesbian adventure in the background, i wrote this because I wanted a happy ending, Regulus is usually a lot meaner in my fics but I wanted him to be soft, sometimes Barty and Evan are comedy gold but I wanted them to be scumbags, Sunshine James Potter but morally grey at the same time, slow burn but not really bcs James love Reg since day one, shes pandora rosier in this fic but theres no tag for that, Pandora Lovegood and Evan Rosier are Siblings, lily and pandora dont have a slight clue as to what they are doing, Regulus Black and Sirius Black Both Run Away, The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black, general content disclaimer for the black family's terrible parenting. But he decides to join anyways because he learns that this school could contain the secrets around his birth and explain who his parents are when he has never even met them before! Requests are open Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Fourteen years after Regulus Arcturus Black goes to his death, he wakes up. I would also like to say a big fuck you to JK Rowling and canon Draco, Dumbledore, and Snape. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. boyxboy; oneshots; jegulus +12 more # 11. Summary: After her parents were ripped away from her, Khalida Potter had to learn to navigate the world without the protective embrace of her father. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. What will it do their newfound relationship when Regulus realizes this was all just a project? Even if I cant by Inexorablement House Elf magic fuckery makes it that Harry pulls Regulus out of the lake, but Regulus pulls Harry to 1970s. Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2020-06-02 | Completed: 2020-06-05 | Words: 23348 | Chapters: 4/4 | Comments: 505 | Kudos: 2989 | Bookmarks: 743 | Hits: 27164 | ID: 24500287 | Download: EPUB or MOBI, a shrike (to your sharp and glorious thorn) by nyxveuss.