We spent a lot of time on the first beach, and it was mostly always deserted, thus providing us with basically our own private beach! If you like snorkelling, there's a brilliant house reef. We are seriously thinking of going back this year. A 3* resort in a lovely position with a naturist beach to the south. Topless Sunbathing at Sandals Grande Antigua? Best restaurant in Jolly Harbour on Sunday night? Of course the exception is Eden beach! Hermitage Bay, Saint Mary's: "How far is the naturist beach at hawksbill from." Check-in: 3.00pm. Hawksbills get their name from their unique beak-like mouth, which resembles that of a hawk and is perfect for finding food sources in hard-to-reach cracks and crevices. . VILLAS BY TYPE. This is the link to Shop On Line. Hawksbill Beach is pretty quiet at times and somewhat laid back so it has that attraction if you want a relaxing getaway. my wife and I were at the (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? But when you're all about the nude sunbathing, what do you really need? Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Plenty of sun loungers.We had a very Nice stay and Will go again. In January there were only a handful of people there. Max occupancy 6 adults. Take cash with you for craft markets and street vendors in town. The naturist island . There are two restaurant options and other facilities include a beachside swimming pool, non-motorized watersports (including Hobie Cats, Sunfish Sailing, Paddle Boats, Pedaloes and Snorkeling), tennis courts, a gym and massage treatments. Want to know a more frequently asked question about going topless in Antigua? The beach is quiet. Like all the other resorts noted above, Club Orient is not all-inclusive and meals are not included in your stay at Club Orient, so you should budget extra. Life is a beach at Hawksbill by Rex Resorts, in fact it is four beaches including Antigua's only clothing optional beach. Hawksbill . It is just past honeymoon cove. Our four beaches, including, Eden beach the only clothing optional beach on island are very much unspoilt and 'vendor harrassment . Set in 37 acres of landscaped tropical gardens, the resort offers its guests a choice of four secluded beaches, including Antigua's only 'clothing optional' beach. White sand, glorious sunsets and enough shoreline that you'll never feel crowded - no matter how full the resort. While the beach is technically part of resort property, it is open to the public for sunbathing, clothed or otherwise. Distance to Airport: 10 miles/30 minutes drive (VC Bird Int'l Airport) Distance to Capital: 4 miles to St John's. This review is about the 1st beach before entering the Hawksbill Resort. Il Vigento Su Mare is a specialty restaurant (pasta and lobster) and open select evenings. Zemi Art Gallery is a few minutes' drive from the resort, while Deep Bay is 3 km away. Check out our GoGirlfriend Facebook page to follow us as we seek new adventures and create memories in our own part of the world. Save on your Five Islands travel package and stay at the Hawksbill By Rex Resorts, Antigua - All Inclusive with Funjet Vacations. The resort offers a few studios, and 1-3 bedroom chalets, and free continental breakfast. A big plus: Hawksbill Beach Resort is minutes from St. John's, the island's capital, for nightlife, restaurants, shops, and entertainment. The airport code for Antigua is This could be the real deal. * Extra charge or subject to service charge, See Get A RoomThis is not a reservation, it's a request for quote. Suggest edits to improve what we show. Antigua Nude Beach - Eden Beach from above Hawksbill, near the more well-known Galley Bay, is one of Antigua's legendary 365 beaches 1 for each day of the year. The spectacular site overlooking Nelson's Dockyard at English Harbor. Shuttle and taxi transfer services are available at the airport. Hawksbill is part of the Rex Resorts group of hotels, and proudly markets this resort being close to secluded beaches and great for naturist, since Hawksbill Bay is the only 'clothing optional' beach in the whole of Antigua. Like, Sorobon Beach Resort, Club Orient is also family friendly. There are 4 beaches attached to the hotel, all stunning, but if you walk thec10 mins or so to Eden beach (clothes optional!) Set on the lush and rural west coast of the Island of Antigua, the Resort boasts four stunning, white sand beaches including the only clothing optional beach on the Island. Eden Beach is located at the far end of the string next to the Hawksbill Resort located in the five islands area of Antigua. But youll have to show some restraint. I still remember the manager's rum punch night - the best drink ever! Be aware that Eden Beach is very secluded from the rest of the resort. Actually really good. Also saw fish jumping out of the water ( unfortunately so did the Pelicans) and a hummingbird bird flitting around the tree. This Resort is Best For: Groups, Single adults & Couples. Beaches..count 'em, four to choose from. Hawksbill Bay, Antigua. once you go to th Hawksbil, you get addicted to it. Any clothing suitable for the beach or pool should not be worn in the bars & restaurants in the evening. Waves not too much at all. We could'nt wait for the next morning to go to the beach. To enjoy this resort by your rules (as a Clothing Optional Resorts), I recommend that you find 4 other couples to travel with you, and the resort is all yours by your rules. Cocktails, house wines, local beers &soft drinks served until late. The cottage tucked away overlooking the ocean was inviting. Beach Day in Antigua. Resort services described below are subject to change without notice by the resort due to enhancements, special occasions, or modifications on the property. 4 glorious white sand beaches. The Natural Curacao (Willibrordus; naturist resort; $$-$$$) ST MARTIN Club Orient (Rue de la Baie Orientale; naturist resort: family; temporary closed because of Hurricane Irma) Jardin d'O (Mont Vernon 3 . Hawksbill Beach is not Hedonism so don't go expecting all-night parties or raucous music, theme nights, tequila shooters, and dancing on the tables! I did not see anyone from the resort delivering drinks or food to the beach. I can't imagine a nicer place to sit and watch the boats go by. we walked through the resort and it was almost empty. Hawksbill will be serving lunch, drawing most of Eden's visitors to the only beach resort on the island with easy access to these sands. This adults-only resort is set in 14 hectares of tropical gardens and offers all-inclusive leisure options including sailing and snorkeling. Facebook | Google+, Adult Only Travel Caricom Info you always wanted, Open and Welcoming Caribbean Wedding and Honeymoon Destinations. Which one to choose The Verandah Resort or St.James Club ? Book Hawksbill By Rex Resorts, St. John's on Tripadvisor: See 1,634 traveller reviews, 2,228 candid photos, and great deals for Hawksbill By Rex Resorts, ranked #10 of 16 hotels in St. John's and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. A relaxed, beachside all-inclusive resort for adult singles and couples who want to relax and vege out. Massage treatments In the resort Paid locally*, Scuba - Available from dive shops in town*. There's a lot to do in Antigua so plan your stay accordingly if you want to take in sightseeing, tours, diving or excursions. Hawksbill Beach Resort. If the water is calm, there is some snorkelling to be done right from the beach on the right.There are no facilities, but that suited us just fine. . Why Do I Need Travel Protection Insurance? Most vendors cannot process credit cards. The Hawksbill by rex resorts team would like to thank you for sharing your vacation experience on trip advisor. Set among 37 acres of tropical gardens, this beach-front adult only resort features all-inclusive recreation options that include sunfish sailing and snorkeling. Hawkesbill Resort The resort sprawls across 37 lush acres, its four beaches doling out one lush vista of the Caribbean Sea after another. more, Antigua Reef Riders Self-Drive Boat and Snorkeling Tour, Adventure Antigua - The Xtreme Circumnavigation, Snorkel and Exclusive Beach Exploration in Antigua, Adventure Antigua - Eli's Original Eco Tour, Antigua VIP Tours - Semi-Private Gold Tour, TRIPLE ACTIVITY TOUR, Bike Kayak Hike, ANTIGUA, Turtle Beach Power Snorkeling Adventure - without pickup, Private Snorkeling and Sightseeing Tour of Antigua. Beauty at Hawksbill truly is defined by its beaches: If you are a single traveler use PROMO CODE Rock Lodge Nudist Club Review. The other three, Seagrapes Honeymoon Cove and Eden Beach . As well as the pool and 4 glorious beaches (one of which is the only clothing-optional beach in Antigua), there is a wide range of activities to choose from. Hawksbill Bay: Beautiful, Private Naturist beach open to all - See 85 traveller reviews, 58 candid photos, and great deals for Antigua, at Tripadvisor. Hope this helps. Hawksbill Hotel Antigua 111 rooms from $216 See more photos Add to shortlist Romantic Break - Four secluded beaches to choose from, snorkelling and sailing trips, quiet villas and large balconies On the beach - Four beaches including Antigua's only "clothing optional" beach Sailing - Complimentary sailing excursions This is one you must experience. Antiqua's tourist board boasts A new beach for every day of the year. Top ways to experience nearby attractions Dickinson bay beach bar 24 Recommended The accommodation is also placed 4.2 km from Fort Bay Beach. ANU. 07508262658/07487614692. NETFLIX. that makes more sense than the hotel. This post has been removed at the author's request. Superior sea view bungalows are located directly adjacent to Seagrape Beach between Seagrape Restaurant and Honeymoon Cove. Hawksbill Beach, Antigua, FOUR BEACHES IN ONE LOCATION. Its differences like these that make each island its own unique destination. Hawksbill Beach Resort PO Box 108, Hawksbill Beach, Five Islands, Antigua Resort Style & Type: Boutique Beach Resort This Resort is Rated: 3-Stars This Resort is Beachfront: Yes This Resort is Best For: Groups, Single adults & Couples This Resort is All-Inclusive: Yes This is an Adults-only Resort: Yes Minimum Age at This Resort: 18 Green-Certified Hotel: N/A Spa & Wellness Program: No . Click play and let you inhibitions blow away with the breeze. Although we've visited Antigua several times, we've not counted all 365 of them. Most charters originate in Europe from the UK, Belgium, Italy, Germany, Russia, and the Netherlands. Hubby and I rented a house near Hawksbill Bay and enjoyed several afternoons and evenings on the beach over the span of 10 days in January 2020. We walked to the end of the beach and found a nice private spot. we felt perfectly comfortable. Although the cupboard doors didn't shut properly it was large (2 double beds) and freshly painted and what's more it had a perfect location, right by the beach bar and restaurant. We always booked what in those years, was the last bungalow before the walk to Beach 4. So if you are at a local beach on the weekend or find yourself among locals you should probably wear a top. Ex: sunscreen, bugs pray, aspirin, etc. Wi-Fi is available for use in the reception area. We came from the Carnival Pride, were dropped by taxi and hung out on the beach for awhile. Hermitage Bay, Saint Mary's: "How far is the naturist beach at hawksbill from." Work P.O.Box 108 Five Islands Work Phone: 268.462.0301 Work Fax: 268.462.1515 Work Email: mario.thomas@rexresorts.com Website: Hawksbill Beach Resort by Rex Resorts. The place is certainly one of the most picturesque beaches in the Caribbean. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Restaurant recommendation near Siboney Resort. Meal/Drink Plan: All-Inclusive - Premium drinks extra. We visited there by taxi from our cruise ship port. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Most of the water based tours pick up directly from the beach at (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? However, it is no longer a clothing optional establishment. Antigua and Barbuda. Galley Bay - gauguin cottage or beachfront. Evening entertainment is scheduled for 3 or 4 nights of the week (usually Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays). You probably found out by now, that area suffered through two major hurricanes during September and October. BristolLizard Bristol, United Kingdom 90 52 Reviewed 23 February 2018 Four stunning beaches By far some of the best beaches on the island can be found around Hawksbill - the name given to the rock that looks like a Hawksbill Turtle Date of experience: February 2018 Ask BristolLizard about Hawksbill Bay And cameras are not at all welcome giving everyone the privacy they deserve. Simple, charming, and traditional, Hawksbill represents Caribbean Beachfront value at its finest! He stayed very far from us from then on. Am planning to go back in Jan,06 .Dont miss it and I loved the nude beach there also. Guess which one is clothing optional? Late August through early October can include unpredictable weather. Check the expiration date of yours. At first, of course I was all hapy to go in my birth uniform.after a few hours, my wife said I was not the only one to enjoy myself and took off that so little part she was wearing ! Craig Apple Sheriff Married, Yes, we've been there (see below). Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? Antigua's capital, St John's, is located nearby and is home to a range of shops, banks, pharmacies and supermarkets. Everyone has a power list, so why not you? it's like you've been dropped off on a desert island. To discuss a trip to these or any other Adult Only or Clothing Optional Resorts email GSRM@cruiseandrail.net. Other than that, the few peoples on Eden beach are very respectfull. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. The Garden bungalows form a second line behind them and lack the pristine view of the sea. The beautiful resort has four secluded beaches to offer its guests, including, for budding naturists, the only clothing optional beach in the whole of Antigua. Visit Rex Resorts Onlineto book your stay and see what guests are saying about them on TripAdvisor. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. there were a few catamarans that came passing by close to shore (probably wanting to give the tourists a taste of nude beach) but if you stayed on your beach chair (which I did not) they wouldn't be able to see too much.Our taxi driver told the lady at the hawksbill security gate we were just there to use the beach and no problem. Ambiance: Mild with nightly entertainment, Beach/Pools: Pools and 4 beaches (topless available) including a separate nude or clothing-optional beach, Clubs/Nightlife: Entertainment and music evenings, varies, based on occupancy. For a small beach there was always something going on, mainly the flock of Pelicans and their dive bombing routines,great when your on the beach but even better when your in the water and theyre coming down ten yards away. The Five Islands, Antigua resort features on-site dining, 4 beaches and an outdoor pool. Part of Hawksbill is perfect for a small beach, quiet waters, and good snorkeling, another is part of the resort even. Hawksbill Beach Resort has several beaches for guests, one of which is clothing optional. Visit Rex Resorts Online to book your stay and see what guests are saying about them on TripAdvisor. It's likely you'll have the beach and its sprinkling of beach chairs all to yourself. 15 helpful votes 5. The price is $200 per night from Jun 14 to Jun 15. restaurant and bar area is approximately 500m beyond the swimming pool. This is our second trip here and we are still here having a lovely time for the next 10 days. Its likely youll have the beach and its sprinkling of beach chairs all to yourself. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. I would not recommend that you engage in water sports naked, but if thats what you likewhy should I stop you; Club Orient has ample water sports. for an additional discount. Breezes Bahamas, Nassau used to allow nude bathing but as of January 2015 nudity is no longer allowed. The beach was beautiful, there were free beach chairs, but nothing elseincluding only about 8 people on the mile long beach. A jacket for the guys plus long pants might be a nice touch but it's not expected. VIPHAWKREG. This is important because Eden Beach is Antigua's only clothing optional beach. Loved the first of the Hawksbill beaches! Luxury touches at this clothing-optional . No mosquitoes. It . Address: PO Box 108, Hawksbill Beach, Five Islands, Antigua. It reminded us of Hawaii more than Antigua! Rex Resorts locations are close to excellent beaches, with superb pool and poolside bars, water sport activities, dining choices, and landscaped grounds. reservations@hawksbillresortantigua.com, All Rights Reserved | Hawksbill Resort Antigua, For the best rates when booking online use the PROMO CODE, If you are a single traveler use PROMO CODE. Rock Lodge is 145 acres of nudist paradise situated in the Highlands of New Jersey only 40 miles from Manhattan. Tree shade. Sunday's at Shirley Heights is always a party in the evening. The fact that it is called garden of eden does not do it justice until you experience it. Hotels Villas . Anguilla. 95% of travelers recommend this experience. Hawksbill will be serving lunch, drawing most of Edens visitors to the only beach resort on the island with easy access to these sands. Bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 1 von 7 Hotels in Saint Mary's mit 5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. This crescent-shaped public beach boasts the only sanctioned nude sunbathing spot on the island. there were a few catamarans that came passing by close to shore (probably wanting to give the tourists a taste of nude beach) but if you stayed on your beach chair (which I did not) they wouldn't be able to see too much. I will be in port there again in March and may take a taxi to spend a day there on my own but, after reading so many bad reviews, I am wondering if a re-visit would spoil my memories of past holidays. Be sure to bring your own drinks. During my travel and research for clients, I came across 3 Caribbean resorts that are worth the experience, at least once (no, I havent been to all of them). Paul Michael Hatch, Premium drinks may be subject to charge. Nude Sunbathing at Hawksbill And Day Excursions, Re: Nude Sunbathing at Hawksbill And Day Excursions, Get answers to your questions about Antigua. Hawksbill turtles play a key role in the function of marine ecosystems. ADD TO TRIP PLANNER. Our accommodation was better than expected with quiet fans and good air con. Google Traductor How far is the naturist beach at hawksbill from this hotel (walking ) Jessicapage8 hizo una pregunta el may. . Yes, we've been there. Bonaire. If you have any concerns, you'll have to make the trek back to the main hotel to lodge a complaint. We didnt see Eden beach. Houses Please contact us for pricing and availability or Shop On-Line here. Food are good taste. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. At least 30-40 off-site tours are available from the tour desk. The resort sprawls across 37 lush acres, its four beaches doling out one lush vista of the Caribbean Sea after another. Part of Hawksbill is perfect for a small beach, quiet waters, and good snorkeling, another is part of the resort even. Hi we have been to Eden Beach twice and it certainly seemed perfectly safe. Sunscreen, cooler with cold drinks and your sweetheart - and you're good to go. This is an Adults-only Resort: Yes. Garden bungalows are located in single-story semi-detached buildings towards the southern end of the grounds behind Superior Seaview Bungalows which, in turn, face Seagrapes Beach. Summertime through the fall months can be a bit more humid, with rain showers possible, actually year-round.its called the tropics for a good reason. Hidden Beach Resort is an all-inclusive luxury nudist resort located on a secluded beach in the Riviera Maya. Situated on the island's west coast, it's around 20 minutes from St John's, and is reached by passing through the Hawksbill Resort, but remains relatively secluded. you can expect to see women baring (at least) their breasts when soaking up the sun. Then you. The times we have visited there have been people of all ages, shapes and sizes and the chairs are spread out so people keep their distance and don't invade personal space . Have you stayed at Hawksbill Beach or day tripped to Eden Beach - we'd love to know what you thought! baseball font with tail generator Other features include a poolside bar, a terrace, and a garden. Last updated by Patrick Bennett on 01/23/2022. What's the weather going to be like in the next week / fortnight / month? 1 beautiful bedroom with a double bed, 1 baby bed on request, 1 sofa bed, equipped kitchen, walk-in shower. We were a little nervous about being nude on a beach, but after only a few mintues we were both comfortable, and my wife even lost her bottoms (which she said she wold never do). There are 111 rooms at Hawksbill Beach Resort, spread out between the main hotel and bungalows along Sea Grape Beach. TIP:Arrange transportation in advance for round trip service. Hawksbill is a unique and special Caribbean hideaway that you won't want to leave. Of the all-inclusive hotels in Antigua, if you're searching for a special Caribbean hideaway, then the Hawksbill Beach Resort is the hotel for you. I presume the beaches are still free access to all, but if I make a day visit to Hawksbill, would I be able to buy some refreshments/snacks? I will definitely be staying here again. I hope you enjoy the photos I posted! It's easily a clothing-optional beach for the undecided as there's no one around telling you what to wear . or not wear. We walked to the end of the beach and found a nice private spot. Hawskbill offers a GardenBungalow,Superior Seaview Room,Seaview Bungalows,Beachfront Club Room and the Great House as accommodation. $200. Antigua Botanical Gardens is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Galley Bay and Dickenson Bay Beach. Set among 37 acres of tropical gardens, this beach-front adult only resort features all-inclusive recreation options that include sunfish sailing and snorkeling. The Seaview bungalows are your best bet - close enough to the main hotel but more private and with a spectacular view. Like Sorobon Beach Resort in Bonaire, Club Orient is the only nudist beach resort in St. Martin, which you get to by flying into St. Maarten, the Dutch side of the Island. Fabulous beaches all six,yet to stray onto beach six as it is nudist.Staff are great and very friendly,the grounds and wildlife are beautiful very comfortable and welcoming. Sadly my husband died in 1992 and I haven't been back since, despite calling into Antigua on many cruises over the years. And speaking of "no" - just to be clear., no public sex. more. Hawksbill is indeed a great place to relax and chill in our secluded location North West of the island. The all-inclusive resort is tucked away on 37 acres of landscaped gardens and has pretty much everything guests could want from a Caribbean vacation, including four secluded beaches, two restaurants, water sports and evening entertainment. been to any of the Couples resorts in Jamaica or Hawksbill in Antigua for trip reports. a short walk from security to the nude beach. On Barbados, though, you can forget topless sunbathing. The bar is open in the evening from 6 pm. Please note Hawksbill operates a No Smoking policy, designated areas are provided. All Hotels Resort Hotels Small Hotels All Suite/Self Catering Business Hotels. Superior Seaview Bungalowsare located facing Seagrapes Beach & feature a king or two double beds. It's the only 'Beach' Naturist Resort in Asia." there were a few catamarans that came passing by close to shore (probably wanting to give the tourists a taste of nude beach) but if you stayed on your beach chair (which I did not) they wouldn't be able to see too much. An informal, open-air buffet-style restaurant. The style and architecture of the all-inclusive Hawksbill resort harken back to the '60s and '70s. I often come for a day in Antigua from my cruises and could get a taxi there when I next visit Antigua St.Johns in March next year. Or even Barbuda, a 90-minute ferry ride from Antigua's ferry dock. The venue is set few steps from the secluded white beach. The luxurious Hawksbill by rex resorts offers the only clothing-optional beach in Antigua. Nelsons Dockyard Visit Antigua & BarbudaThere are many sights to see locally other than beaches, sparkling Caribbean sea, and beautiful coral cliffs. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. To visit any of the activity areas and restaurant on-site, there's no need to get dressed up unless you're willing to or your spouse insists. Suggest edits to improve what we show. But understand that it is frowned upon by a conservative local population.