Lisa called a hour ago She wanted to know about last nights incident, you better call her back. Ty, who was also returning, saw Amy in Harley. He was an intelligent horse, and Amy knew he was more than just a horse, he is unique She thought to herself. Look Amy I have to tell you something really important I dont want to ruin this whole party, but as it is about to end, I think this is the time to tell you. Then, a trees branch fell on his the horses way. Jack saw her, and immediately realized whom she was talking to when he heard her say dad. What happened? She ran to him. You saved our life Amy continued. Amy took time to think. tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title, Tamy + kids, & Wyorgie multi-chap | Rated T | Alternate Universe. Jack and Tim grabbed some horses and ran near the fire to look for them. There was only a gun left on the drivers seat. The following day, Tim was driving on the Highway on his way to Heartland. Get out of there Amy screamed. And this really sums it up keep writing!!!!!! I have two older sisters named Samantha Louise aka "Lou" and Amy. Peter, stuck in the moment, stared at Lucys cold eyes, and waited for her next move. Amy fainted and fell to the floor. He has missed you a lot, believe me That guy woke me up three times last night, he didnt wanted to sleep, he needed his miracle girl. Then she saw the clock - Its time - She rushed to the kitchen. okok He laughed Maybe Im good at that He admitted. Tell me, What is it? Amy got more worried. Why am I acting like this? -What Amy was afraid of her fathers reaction- She was going to get married at the age of eighteen, almost nineteen, there was a big chance of her father over reacting, also, hes mood was quite unpredictable. He had black hair and dark eyes. Good night the rest of the family answered. Here youve got. Thoughts came into Amys mind like nightmares, but she didnt remember when she had gone to bed. it is the best heartland fanfiction i ever read! Ty, tried to stop the flames but it was worthless. It's going to be totally different but basically the same story line. Ty, Amy & Lyndy The coming seasons show Amy and Ty trying their best at parenting alongside their busy lives. Unexpectedly, they heard a knock in the door. She couldnt believe her sister would get married so fast. I have some big news She showed the baby. He extended his arms to help her come down of the horse. As she got to the kitchen she saw Ty sitting in a chair with a sleepy face. Other thought that crossed in his mind was the engagement ring that was hidden in his bedroom. He remembered how they had bonded less than a day ago. Wow She exclaimed with her eyes opened as plates. He kissed her neck while Amy laughed. I just called the police, the firefighters, for an ambulance, they are getting here Mallory informed. Ty took her hands. They found something near the lake he said while he pulled something from his truck. Amy turned of the clock alarm with her right hand, while she tried to open her eyes. Required the perfect balance of patience, faith and trust in the horse. Chapter Eleven. He said. She looked wise and serious when she returned every single sight that they gave them. She had lots of thoughts, that she couldnt sleep over. They had been chatting for a while now, they were returning to the dude ranch, to leave Lucy in her cabin. Lucy felt as if they had developed a bridge between each other; at least she had someone to trust. Then looked at Amy, who was staring at her engagement ring. Its been forty minutes he said looking to each ones terrified faces. For the first time in the night they felt a cold air in the environment. They both stood up and hugged. Lucys left leg stood over the front part of the vehicle, then she impulsed her right leg and did the same. Amy's next job was going to be work with Ace. Suddenly, she felt like she had low pressure and she fell to the floor. Im pretty sure you know what said Jack and grabbed Tys jacket from a chair and showed it to Tim. He always repeated to himself: an offer she would not deny. Stinky nudged at the cowgirl in order to get her attention at least for a minute. Her parents need a rest too Jack advised. Its just my worst dream, she thought. I I just dont know what its going to happen between us. and i like it! After some hugs, kisses and tears, they were all sitting in the living room, including Caleb and Ashley. The rhythm of their footsteps broke the beautiful silence of the country side. She arrives at Heartland and meets Ty. Love you He said softly. There was a red mini van parked in one side of the road. Maybe tomorrow well take him for a ride so he can get used at least to gallop. She stared at his calmed green eyes and tried to decipher what he meant with -. Amy works for Prince Ahmed and Heartland. Mallory Wells hit the button on her alarm clock, got dressed and headed over to heartland. It was crazy, but the girl decided to run the risk; she needed to escape. She felt a pain in her neck, without knowing if it was because of Ty, the girl or maybe Ty and the girl. Ty knocked the door and waited for someone to say come in. Mallory wasnt thinking about the newlyweds, apart from that, last night happened something more. We are near! he said. These ran in circles trying to tell her something she couldnt decipher. Mallorys heart dropped she started daydreaming about his homecoming. Set at the end of Season one of Heartland. "We need a break, Amy. but those are your eyes she smiled gently. Please take your time Ty moved his head trying to thank Jack. I wondered what happened between her and Ty yesterday night. This is going to be based around Lyndy being a teenager. That looks good Said Jack when he saw the large plate with spaghetti in the middle of the table. Amy smiled at him and took out of a corner of his mouth a little of chocolate he had. Lou smiled to Jack and said see?. All the family looked at the doctor while he spoke seriously to Amy. Tina got hurt showjumping years ago but ever since then she never went in shows that envoled her jumping her sisters amy and Luo understand what she is going throu but there dad has had . Well I have some news, we have some news She looked at Ty. Suddenly, Ty walked to the room. Mallory stay here with Lou Jack said in a nervous voice. She wanted to scream, to shout, but she couldnt do anything. Then Lucy spoke You must have a lot of experience in fighting and punching.. I saw you kick those guys ass. He had just arrived to Heartland. First, she couldnt see well, she saw some shapes of people standing next to her. Ty opened the door to Heartland quietly and walked inside. She wasnt Amy, instead, she had different eyes and also different face. I would get your book for sure if you decide to write one. Unfortunately, they suddenly heard the voice of Mallory saying So cute!. He had seen her daughter grow, his granddaughter too, he had seen Amy growing up too, and Mallory for sure. Amy took out a blue blanket that was keeping her warm from yesterdays cold. How did they get to his back? The morning sun shined and gave a warmer termperature to the atmosphere. So I moved on, I started getting rid of those memories about us that made me cry. What the hecks going on She thought. Language: English Words: 12,184 Chapters: 4 /? He rose up his head, stepped back and lifted up his two front legs, the horse prepared to do something breathtaking, completely not-normal. i love this story! Heres the deal, If you tell anything to Amy or Ty about it you will just make more problems, untold problems. Amy was dismounting Spartan in the barn. Hes just faint She thought. Please consider turning it on! She was. Thanks a lot Jack added. She had been a whole week in a hospital when she believed that was only minutes ago that she had fainted. "Kids, sit on the couch, your mother has something to . Tys heart dropped. How could he get here? yay thx hav been on edge waiting for the next chapter am excited they are on their way. She had gotten better these few days. Cant believe it He said as if he was about to cry. Suddenly, she heard someone opening the door. When the doctor was leaving the room, he met Ty who was just returning from his time off. Its the same kind of gun that Shot you a month ago. ? The doctor looked surprised what annoyed Amy from the first time. He glanced at Peter for help. It was almost evening, almost everyone in the ranch had been working on cleaning the ashes from the burned parts. Meanwhile, the other horses including the wildest one, Stinky were resting in their stalls waiting anxiously to be fed and watered. He couldnt resist her wifes worried look so he spilled out everything he had to say. I need to talk." Mom is about to tell us, I influenced her, sweet, more like an adult each day. Hes right there Lou said almost in tears. He didnt knew what Tim and Jack were talking about, he thought about many options while he continued shoveling. She was full of clothes and pink blankets with flower patterns wrapped around her. Just three seconds needed to break the atmosphere. I think this is my fav story yet. My guess is Lucy She was there when Ty saved her Mallory also added By the way, she never mentioned anything about that moment, which leaves me with a lot of questions Did she tell you about what those criminals wanted from her? Mallory wondered. That completely changed her look of good girl. Ty put his arm over Amys shoulders as he always did, and held her hand with his other hand. We finally dragged ourselves out of bed and out to our new barn where the horses waited patiently in their stalls. We have reasons why we are not together. You need to figure out what it is you want." She knew what she wanted; that was why she'd come home. For some reason he decided to walk instead of going by car, perhaps to have more time to reflect about last night, or to think how to talk to Lucy. "Okay! 10 years after season 11, who knows what could happen now? He left you here, huh? She smiled at his angelical face. Summary: "Amy?" Amy didnt see it, she waited for Ty to say something. He was hundred percent wild, but also good with people. He didnt know what to do, if to stay quiet for the rest of the night, or tell Ty about the ring in front of Amy, or just give him the jacket and shut up. One of the things Amy didnt like was being left with no answers. After climbing the long and old stairs they knocked on Amys room. please write more its so interesting you are a great writer love your story. I'm 9 years old which means I' Amy is 18 years old , Top of her class and Smart. Go on writing fast pleaseLea, wow that was fast!i am excited about what happens with the engagement ringnice chap!Lea, ahh there it is what we all waited for! She drove Spartan backwards, and tried to clean it. you did an awesome job writing this please write more. He didnt wanted to interrupt the moment, but luckily he wasnt the one to break this beautiful scene. Ty took a few seconds to think Yes, sorry I forgot.. He sat down in the sofa next to them. Unknowingly, as he adjusts to life at the ranch, Ty begins a journey of change, healing, forgiveness, love, and ultimately: catharsis. She was the lightest thing that Amy had ever seen. Even better. Next to them, was Mallory, talking nonstop, as always. She couldnt think of a better way to begin. She is your little girl, but even if she married Ty - something that its not certain now you are not gonna lose her, things will stay the same. You need to let her grow Tim. I wrote this story on my own, Ive posted it on other web sites that you may have seen, In that case, I signed as anotherdream that is my nickname for writing stories. They don't know what is ahead, but they take the chances of something bad happen, to. Ty wasnt there. His hair was wet too, but his face was terribly cold. You were jealous of her talking with me He laughed. Yesterday, when she was about to fell asleep, her cell phone rang, it wasnt one of her parents calls, neither from her high school friends, it was Badgers. She couldnt say a word. !please upload the next chapter soon! heartland is so amazing. The ground wasnt moving, in fact she was the one moving. Amy Oh, thats good Muffins! Amy Ty whispered. This will be awesome. Is just, that you could have helped me instead of going out for two hours to have fun with a stranger She criticized. Fine She stopped for a second and then continued I dont know today, I took time to think. Ty took a deep breath and looked into each ones eyes, and then he glanced at his wife-to-be. I mean I love you, a lot, but weve done mistakes, that maybe wont let us go on. She decided to keep her mouth shut since she didnt know what to say. He lifted his body over the wall with his hand. She ran faster but accidentally fell to the grass when an old branch of a tree made her loose balance of her body and Tys too. It was raining outside. Then, she put her hand in his forehead and took the blood from the cut he had there. FanFiction | unleash . She simply could not carry on like that. She was terribly scared when some thoughts came to her mind What about if he is No! She started crying. All the family Bartlett-Fleming got shocked as they saw Spartan returning with two people. Amy said as she left the room. You dont know how much time we were waiting for this Jack said to Amy. Amy rode him through some bushes, and then, some meters down saw Ty and the girl, Lucy, joking, laughing happily together. Congratulations! Mallory hugged Amy. Ty instantly realized about it. Janice didnt expect an answer, shut up and left the conversation in a long silence. Then she realized that she had fell asleep in the sofa. - Amys head rested in her hand while she thought.- And last but not least, today she was going to tell Soraya, Ashley and Caleb. Rebekah is Based on the show HeartLand, Amy and Ty Borden desire to foster 14 year old Lilith. Amy had a tiny smile at how much Ty loved her. Hi Amy Lou answered. Tim interrupted. So whats for dinner boss? Ty asked and looked at Amy. Then, three blue horses appeared over the white. Jack visualized the police men with their uniforms blocking the handcuffs behind the girls back. Lucy bit her lip and simultaneously asked What are you doing here?. Amy turned her head to see the picture and stuck her cheek to Tys. Yes! They walked some meters and left behind them the small wooden cabins of the dude ranch. At Pike River he discovers that the bad changes have receded while some of the good changes are admirable, and he's satisfied with that. Amy gives birth to baby Lyndy in Heartland Season 10 Episode 18 "Greater Expectations" with Ty by her side. Lucy jumped near Peter and punched his face. There will be something in the kitchen for you. . Ty knocked the door more than once, until she opened it. She decided to sleep a little before returning home. Everyone turned around and saw a dark shape moving and running. remember what I told you last time you said maybe?. Amy was seating in the kitchen eating some just baked bread. Oh my god this place looks awesome! she said when she saw the lake full of light candles in its shore, she couldnt believe her eyes. We need to save our lives before looking for your suit She said. If you wait as much as I did, if not it might hurt Badger, Mallory hugged her. She remembered all the advice that Amy had given to her some days ago about boys. Word Count: 4,511. You too he giggled as he got inside the truck. The following memories were about her and Lou cleaning one horse from the ranch. Amy looked at her hand with the golden ring and then looked at the clock, ten minutes passed. It was time to try something different, Amy thought. heartland fanfiction amy rated: m. By Posted halston hills housing co operative In anson county concealed carry permit renewal. Inside there was a brown box. heartland. you could post it here! i wanna read more! You wont get me! Lou said as she ran to the barn with that voice of a ten year old girl. Suddenly, he heard something coming from the opposite side of the road. She looked around, and saw what was really happening. OK he took his cowboy off his head and left it in the kitchens table. The firefighters could stop one part of the fire. Your a great writer i cant believe you havent written fanfiction before this cuz u do such an awsome job. Amy slowly opened her eyes and exchanged sights with the nurse in charge of her. Ty was in his worse conditions. Not only because he found, amid a table flooded with notes and textbooks, his vet assistant sound asleep, but because it was the wrong assistant scheduled for that shift." It was just her brain working and reminding her things, it was from that unconscious part of your brain that works only sometimes when you need it. There was only one way to escape at the moment, and Lucy had no time to lose. Spartan continued galloping trough the smoke. Were taking her to the hospital He informed. *this story only follows up to season 11 of Heartland, everything else is my own imagination/creation*. She grabbed Tys waist and took them to some bushes near. She couldnt understand why this horse was afraid of running in races, he could run perfectly well there. The hunt over the mytherian numbers are now officially over and Zaira and the gang are back in heartland, living their lives. After ten minutes, other fifteen fire fighters joined them with their trucks. We gave her a cabin of the dude ranch. Ty carefully opened his eyes and looked at the situation over his eyes. Im in panic she said as she hugged Jack. He gave the bucket to Wonder so that he could eat. You ready? Ty asked while he helped Amy pack her stuff in her bag. Everyone shut up and stood frozen. Amy bit her lip, she didnt know what to do. I can do it mom! Watch me! Im doing it on my own! Look! little Amy laughed proud of herself. And other questions mixed in her mind. Lou, Amy and Mallory brought the food to the table, and gave out the plates. Jack smiled happily as he watched his family enjoying time together. Ty saw Amy fascinated wither sisters child. Anything can happen between em at this stage. It's AMAZING! Amy didnt know how she would manage to tell her family. Meanwhile, Peter, Ty and Jack heard a car droving by. To calm her, Amy said Just..Just wait well get you help. Can you at least wait a year or two? Amy laid in the white bed and fell asleep. You can grow up from the outside, but youre still the outgoing and exaggerating Mallory he said in a sigh. Ty's take on the kiss scene during Dancing in the Dark. A morning air filled the stable. Im glad u like it. He sat in the bad and took Amys hand. Amy is a full time coach for Prince Ahmed. Rating: PG-13. thnx its torture waiting great to no tht more is coming. She giggled and stepped backwards to take Spartan to his stall and also to get him rest for some time. He turned around and saw Caleb looking at them. She smiled and asked again What about Amy, how did she handle all this? Ty!He said as he offered a hand to make him stand up. And a lot! In which juggling work and school becomes a bit too much for Ty. He stood behind Amy, put his arms around her waist and left his head over his girlfriends shoulder. He didnt have to wait too much. Hopefully, at the end of the day, she would have a time for Ty, maybe to talk about their future, the wedding and further more. Wonder ran in circles full of energy. Good boy she whispered. He didnt saw Jack, Tim or Lou who were always waiting outside. He didnt doubt it. Those were some of the hundred images that came to her mind. Amy decided to stay in the position she was, because every single move made her feel weaker and hurt. Amy watched him run in the ring, and thought to herself what a beautiful horse Stinky was. What was that? Amy wondered. Ty was leaving University with a huge pile of books, now heading home in his blue truck. Hey boy said Ty as they hugged Spartan for a second. When it happened with Lou was different because she was twenty something when she married Peter, but with Amy is different He added. Owns Hudson Vetinary Clinic. After Ty passes away Amy finds out some news that turns her whole world upside down and she doesn't know how to handle it with the pass of her husband. For some reason he doesnt want to run anymore, he kind of gets scared said. Amy thought she might had lost memory, because she didnt remember anything at all. But youre gonna fix him, you always do Lou smiled. Keep up the good work I would like to see where this goes. Seconds later, he remembered that he was running from the fires flames, and the burned candles. She couldnt even move. Ty took a deep breath, and looked at Amy. Stay in the house If we dont return in an hour, tell Caleb to go and give us a hand Jack said to Lou. It was challenging to talk, but they found the way to start. ***NEWEST UPDATE, as of April 2022*** Check out Chapter 16 for more information, but I am thinking of rewriting this entire story, thoughts? May contain spoilers. Good night Mallory said with a sleepy voice. This was really serious. Im better, thank you. They stayed in that position for a some seconds. *Heartland characters belong to CBC, but the story line and new characters are mine* Mentions of injury and pregnancy loss, you be the judge. Amy tried to listen what they were saying but it was like if the voices came from somewhere else. Mostly, Amy and Ty scenes. Mallory may had the answer, but there was still a part of him that didnt agree with it, so he thought about it for a while.