Meet Bjrn and Hauk Oxenstierna . While, Arthur finds the whole thing sketchy, some new Hollywood budget 'movie' studio just hires Alfred before meeting him? Who is this mysterious person and will this help you get back on your feet? Chapter 4 - Vinland America/Female America (Hetalia) slight one sided america/prussia Alfred (America) Amelia (female America) Gilbert (Prussia) Songfic Obsession Unfinished Oneshot Song: Stan (Eminem) Non-Graphic Violence Swear Words a songfic about Gilbert's biggest fan, Alfred. TW for ed, sh, suicide attempts, self-hate, suicidal thoughts. bre Alfred goes into a coma following the tragedy of 9/11. Work Search: Follow us as we see the reactions of his visitors: the FACE family, the G8, some Nordics, the Awesome trio, and maybe some random guest. Everyone notices him, always finding something to point out about him. "Someday, they'll beat me down until I am nothing left but broken bones and lost words, but as long as I told you I loved you, it was all worth it.". its still mpreg if the character identifies as male right? Nightmares had woken him and he was unable to get back to sleep. And while these are battles I will tell you of, there are more unusual things the cast of these Hetalian Kingdoms will have to fight. When the Dikes broke in 2005 the state of Louisiana was in a panic. Sensitive subjects will be brought up and I am trying my best to do them justice. He was sure love between both his rival nations wasnt a normal position to be in. Some secrets can be funny and silly others they can be embarrassing. He was expecting exaggeration and grandeur. Each chapter features a different Nation and a particular skillset or view/trait/ect that nation doesn't know about America that they come to see. Along the way they meet Albus Potter, Rose Weasley and Scorpius Mal America is Dead. Chapter 8 - De La Maana I will hear. . This is my first fan fiction so I'm sorry if it sucks. Does he hide all of this behind a mask? The United States. Language: English Words: 1,008 Chapters: 1/1 2 Kudos: While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Let's so if Arthur who's one of the more famous models can adapt to Alfred's low life. Ludwig ends up being a teacher at your school. Sometimes, though, its the little things that stick with you the longest. #aphamerica A month has passed since the last World Meeting and America's depression is getting worse. Denmark must have looked really serious because Prussia raised an eyebrow in question at him. but he still felt a little bad for not showing up to the meetings. Hetalia Meets Countryhumans ON HOLD by NoUsername 32.1K 614 13 It's just a normal day for Alfred, the personification of the united states. Now they can guess why its always avoided and Alfred is never present. A/N He, however, stumbles over a hidden basement. Then there are ones that are shocking that can bring families and friends together or can destroy t America has quite a few points about him that make him stand out! He missed him more than he had ever missed anyone in his entire life. From the Revolution to the Civil War to the World Wars, the family has supported each other no matter what happens (ignore the Civil War tho). When the World Meeting resumed, Britain and . One day when America is out sick the Countries get their hands on his diary expecting to find little notes about crushes or how McDonald's has the best burgers, but the deeper they went the worst it got. While in her everyday life at school, she couldn't care less about her outfits. He's left with Katyushas sister. The UN building seemed like an odd place to do so, but were things ever normal for any of them? (Authors note: Such an original idea right guys?). He laughs when all he wants to do is curl up and cry. Completed A Small Incident The only explanation is a letter from the nations. "You think that's bad? He found it charming. I will not be able to accurately represent everything though. The panic gets worse when America starts asking them about their capitals, famous sites, cultural festivals, what the weather is like at a certain time of year, etc.". So as we introduce each state, lets witness shenanigans, love, and the inevitable revealing of the states to the nations. The twins find themselves going to Hogwarts, but they can't seem to remember anything. They weren't actually a secret, but America just never bothered to bring up the fact that he had fifty children. Soon these thoughts became all America could think about and soon he began to rebel against his older brother, the British Empire. Monika sighed, scrolling through her emails. America is the coolest and happiest country, when he's around the other countries. Work Search: and to his shock, a surprising number of nations took interest in lending a hand. Also only Europe will be included in this since most of the other countries don't exist or haven't entered the picture yet. It was so intriguing. I really want feedback!). His ship is currently docking at a harbor in Copenhagen, Denmark where a world meeting will be held in a short amount of time. Home. America Will the nations fight over the secrets revealed or will this unite them? Please consider turning it on! Yes, he does. My crack at the 30 Day OTP challenge with Zeaonga. How much sweeter could life get for little Matthew when he has his big protective Mama to shield him from harm? UN meeting was cancelled due to weather, but two members didn't get the memo. "Alright. Harley, after some events, have a wish, but he doesn't realise the consequences of it yet. I do not own Hetalia, please support the official release. Because of him, the Berlin Wall went up. Prussia urged. Its 1924 and Canada crosses paths with Lithuania during a ride on the Orient Express to a World Meeting in Bucharest. "Yeah, Gil's the only one who overdid it though, I promise, or, well, I think. this is the cutest thing i've written so far. The representatives of these ntaions decided to have a meeting established in the most avoided day of The United Sates. #aphcanada #aphfrance Until, that is, you are captured while defending your country on the Eastern Front. I'm sure she's fine though, she doesn't drink much." "Well, I hope you will be at the meeting on time." "Oh yeah, we'll ride with America to the meeting place like we did on the way here." America recognizes them. My Collab With Kimiko Lee is Back at it again, World's Love 2 (Hetalia AmericaxWorld Fanfiction). But, when the older brother of his daughter's best friend starts popping up more and more, Alfred can't help but think about what he's missed out on. Days pass without the jolly personification of the U.S. Two years later, a teen named Alfred Jones encounters England and Canada in a stunning chain of events. Missed him so much that the simple thought of the nation hurt. Live and let live, that's what they always say. There was a mutual agreement between all countries that despite their strange attraction to him, America is far too immature for any serious intimacy. "I've been blind for my whole life and I came to this bar with my friends and while they were distracted you came up to me and said 'do you have any idea how attractive you are' and I said 'no' because like seriously do you not see my white cane? Chapter 16 - Futile Efforts Warming and Prologue Sorry for the lack of updates. It still haunted America. I'll update the pairings as I go, though, since I've changed them around a bit in the chapters than what I had in my outline and I don't want to end up saying "Sorry" and delete a pairing someone was hoping for. Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (4), America & Canada & Molossia (Hetalia) (2), Confederate States of America & United States (Anthropomorphic), References to Violence and Historical Prejudice, Two Countries with kids what else do you want, states are the children of America and one other country, as historical as I could get it I suppose, States also kinda hate their father nations, huuuuuuge bias towards America just so y'all know, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Liechtenstein (Hetalia)/Original Male Character(s), The Times Alfred and Matthew Switched Places and the One Time They Got Caught, America & Canada & England & France (Hetalia), this sounds really bad but those two are pretty mild, America, In My Dreams (United States of America #2.5), Female America/Original Character/Original Character, Abandoned Work - Unfinished and Discontinued, America the Mysterious (United States of America #1.5), this is actually my worst story please don't read it first, America defying the cliches everyone thinks about him, America has the equivalent of ADHD and deals with it as best as possible, South Italy is the grouchy asshole uncle to the states and America's snarky best friend, Prussia is the chaotic uncle to the States and America's other best friend, Canada is the State's papa and a dad to his own provinces, And all the states pretty much consider Japan their mom for all intents and purposes, I honestly have no idea how far I'm gonna go with this series but we'll see, South Italy is not a pushover or weak and he will wreck you if you mess with anyone he cares about, Prussia may just make you explode with all of his bombs he's been secretly saving for a rainy day~, There is a reason these two so avidly (or is it rabidly) come to America's defense, That reason is America saved them from themselves more than once, And they pretty much swore eternal loyalty to the adorkable sunshine, I wrote this in like thirty minutes and didn't check for grammar, I only really put this on here to get used to this site. ", "Good. #aphengland Will take request. While they are trying to figure out how they got on a pirate ship, England hears that they are nations.Ever the pirate, England tries to force them to tell what countries they are so that he can sell them and their land for a hefty sum.They, of course, say no once they find out his intentions. He would have smiled if he didn't have a bad feeling about today. Alfred F. Jones. Please consider turning it on! If you are at all sensitive to these topics then I employ you to please not read this fanfic, if you don't like it then DO NOT read it. Our Mission 37 parts Ongoing Mature Arthur was sitting on the window frame, looking out into the distant sky. This wasn't too much of a surprise, since most of the teenagers in America had one or the other or both. Without further ado: the short and anticlimactic Prologue/ Teaser! #aphgermany Still dragging Canada along, he discovers that the basement has a hole that leads to the past. . Los queridos Estados de la Repblica Mexicana convivirn una semana en Veracruz y cierto capitalino estar en la mira de cierto neoleons. A world that was coming down around them? This story is on Wattpad and Ao3, both versions are written by me.). "It is wrong, bruder." Hetalia 9/11 Fanfiction. But its been centuries and his collection of little shits has grown. Stars littered the heavens, and Alfred wondered how many countries, how many continents of old and new shared the same sky, from Valentia to Tellius to Elyos. #aphchina Work Search: #romance. The other Nations are not as oblivious to his depression as he assumes, nor are they as willing to let him fall. I've realized that I've missed smiling and that you're the only one who could make me smile. The land looked peaceful. Because of a spell gone wrong, about half the nations have been turned into girls, and cannot be changed back. //Aka, I'm bad at summaries, and there will be many, many pairings. Were she meets Tino, Mathias, Lukas, Berwald and Emil, Surely this was all just a dream? by Miss_America_13. Just a fluff plot, tbh. He wanted Antonio and Arthur to talk. (Y/n) is a very special orphan who used to be part of the dark woods circus. They never noticed, and if they did, which America doubted, they didn't care. If that necklace was to be removed, a very powerful demon like woman would replace her nicer exterior. America and Fem!America are attending a meeting when they both simultaneously collapse on the ground clutching their hearts before passing out. Follow America and her states on their worldly dramas and journeys! At every world meeting, every single gathering that he attended, Canada always went up to say hi to France. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos, 1. Chapter 14 - The Swiss Guard But what's behind that smile,what's going inside his head? He's ready to end it. Is Alfred's mask of joy and happiness becoming more and more transparent by each day? This is literally just me spitting out random stuff to do with anthropomorphic projections of the world. This is just the prelude. Led countless lives, worked hundreds of jobs, and performed some pretty heroic, and not so heroic, deeds along the way. (Okay, this is kind of a story within a story and I might post a fic that is the actual story while this will just be some characters recounting it. I read some royal and historical aus, combined that with disney, added in Americas fear of ghosts for flavouring, and somehow created this. Originally published on Wattpad on July 22, 2016. When some friends reach out to him, he'll either risk the chance of being hurt again, or finish isolating himself from them. "I'm gonna quickly add that I had only watched anime and I literally finished it yesterday, so there can possibly be some lore mistakes. More in notes. Ending up somehow on England's pirate ship, Canada and America freak out. 17. America (Hetalia) Japan (Hetalia) Suicidal Thoughts Depression Angst Emotional Hurt/Comfort Depressed America (Hetalia) Depressed Japan (Hetalia) Could be harmful to read if you feel mentally unwell Sleeping is hard when you keep having intrusive nightmares. WARNING THERE IS LOTS OF TRIGGER. Just ask Yao. "We've all gone through it, why not him?" This world is bleak, but at least I have you. Because chaos and also protective of America. Can the Nations save them before it's too late? And these two men will love her until the end of the universe itself, watch as she grows, protect her from afar, and help her through her struggles. He is our ally, and as allies, he must prove himself to be strong enough t Non-existent (hetalia x avengers crossover), A New Life for The Broken (Hetalia child reader FanFiction) ON HOLD, Hetalia: The Risky Bet ( Denmark X Reader ), Night Lights {Nordics x Reader} (Discontinued), A Time of Vikings (Viking!Nordics x Reader). England will be so pissed when he sees America at the world meeting and America's not even going to deny how much joy that thought alone brings him. Well, the film industry just took a dark turn down holes of cults, the mob, guns, and one man behind it all who wants to go down in the books with a bang. (I wasn't To my beloved friend @dennythedenmark After a long and exhausting adventure with the allies, America goes home where someone is waiting for him. Or stolen moments, first meetings, and expanded scenes from AnAppleOfDiscords Kith and Kin Series! America had known that they could see his tears, but he hadnt thought they could see what caused them. There's the old joke that "War is the universe's way of teaching American's geography.". Some sit in silence suffering everyday because of these secrets. America shook his head trying to banish any thoughts that would upset his mood. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. And maybe, company. If you wish to see the original, go to my Wattpad account, located on my profile, though I warn you, I really don't like it.*. A/N: IMPORTANT And the mask is winning. - How much historical context is too much historical context? With York ablaze, America and Canada learn the hard way that a Personification has no control over the actions of men. And, in the process, other secrets from America's past are brought to light. Countries asking for the meaning of their life, When I say multiple pairings I mean some are romantic and some platonic. Her social media name is, Miss Aurora. At every world meeting, every single gathering that he attended, Canada always went up to say hi to France. Well, a. America couldn't help but grit his teeth at the memory of the words. #pruame America/Russia (Hetalia) Swearing Unresolved Romantic Tension Secrets Secret Organizations Secret Identity Identity Reveal Out of Character Human & Country Names Used (Hetalia) World Meeting (Hetalia) Long Lost/Secret Relatives Original Character (s) Cringe this is a mistake I Can't Believe I Wrote This I suck at summaries so.. They called him fat, stupid, lazy, unworthy, and a waste of space. The moment his children had stopped believing. 50 States of Mind ~ Hetalia Fanfic. AMERICA IS A WHAT?! 13. Sometimes it's easy to forget it was almost 200 years ago that he had gained his independence. "Arthur and his friend get interrupted when a stranger hits on him and misses a rather obvious attribute. They didn't know how much their words were killing him from the inside. 6. None of them were shocked by the announcement. The whole world gets called into a multi-day UN meeting by the lazy, loud and annoying America, but that all changes when he reveals a secret he's been keeping for longer than a century.