If I'm parking an Accord of any type in my driveway, it's because of the space. loan-to-value (LTV) ratio, and vehicle mileage. covers normal factory scheduled maintenance for 2 years We have 402 2019 Honda Accord Sport vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 392 1-Owner cars, and 616 personal use cars. Genuine OEM Accessories from a franchise dealer. Beyond that, and the lack of hands-free functionality, the Accord's safety suite is one of its headlining features. Sport-L Hybrid shown in Radiant Red Metallic. Still quite happy with all of the car's features but New Ford Transit Connect Cargo Van For Sale, Best Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class Coupe Lease Deals, Best Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Lease Deals, New Audi E-Tron for Sale in Mount Dora, FL, Best BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe Lease Deals in Fremont, CA, Best Audi E-Tron Lease Deals in Minneapolis, MN, New Audi E-Tron for Sale in North Canton, OH, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Only as it approaches the redline does the pace really fall off. Sport models come with these 19-inch wheels. (DIO) (DIO) on your home address. Sonic Gray Pearl. I also agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy linked below. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. On the Touring Hybrid trim with Google built-in. Low-Speed Braking Control standard on Touring and Hybrid Touring. The Sport trim is available with a turbocharged 1.5-liter four-cylinder, shared with the Civic and CR-V, as standard. Monthly payment estimates are for informational purpose and do not represent a financing offer from the seller of this vehicle. The base gas and hybrid models limit the excellent lamps to low-beams only, but every other trim has full-beam functionality. Gray 2022 Honda Accord Sport FWD CVT 1.5T I4 DOHC 16V Turbocharged VTECVISIT US TODAY Welcome to Leith Acura of Cary! 2023 Honda Accord Hybrid Sport Crystal Black Pearl2.0L 16V DOHC, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 8 Speakers, ABS brakes, Adaptive Cruise Control: VIN: 1HGCY2F54PA012601 Stock: H28366 Listed since: 02-27-2023, Located in Lithia Springs, GA / 1,086 miles away from Rutland, ND, Sun/Moonroof,Lane Keeping Assist,Keyless Start,Bluetooth Connection,Rear Spoiler,Black; Fabric Seat Trim,Crystal Black Pearl. will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle. Theres little flair in the three-box design. 2023 CNET, a Red Ventures company. This Honda is an easy car to live with day to day, too. Steven Ewing Jan. 11, 2021 2:00 a.m. PT 1 of 30 Steven Ewing/Roadshow The. $3,190 is a bit dear on a $30,000 car, but the added power and small convenience tweaks would have me ticking the 2.0-liter box with little hesitation. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_3" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_4" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_5" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_6" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_7" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); ToyotaCare is a no cost Steven Ewing spent his childhood reading car magazines, making his career as an automotive journalist an absolute dream job. Front-Wheel Drive Body Type Sedan Seating capacity 5 seater Trunk Volume 16.7 ft Fuel Economy City: 29 MPG Hwy: 35 MPG Performance Specs Engine and Transmission Engine 1.5L Turbo Inline-4 Gas. All rights reserved. Engine Intercooled Turbo Regular Unleaded I-4 1.5 L/91. The 2021 Honda Accord 2.0T Sports Mid-cycle refresh in sonic gray pearl from Auto nation Honda SCV. All models get an 8-inch touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility. However, it isnt all about performance, as the 2.0T variant of the Sport also adds heated front seats, a power moonroof, and wireless smartphone functionality over the regular Sport. Inside, youll find a more comfortable experience, with new body-stabilizing seats and available heated and ventilated front seats with automatic climate control. All offers are mutually exclusive and cannot be combined with other offers. LX and EX trims feature a highly responsive 1.5-liter turbocharged engine, which puts out 192 horsepower. Go to your Honda dealer looking for all-wheel drive and they'll happily show you a CR-V. *Any MPG listed is based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Hybrid powertrain standard on Sport Hybrid and above. This EX Accord is beautifully finished in radiant red me VIN: 1HGCY1F30PA007694 Stock: PA007694 Listed since: 02-17-2023. Starting at $25,765 including a $995 destination charge, the 2021 Honda Accord remains competitively priced within the midsize sedan class. All advertised pricing is on in-stock units only and is inclusive of all applicable manufacturer incentives and may not be combined with other exclusive offers. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. Touring Hybrid shown. Your actual mileage Stop by Right Honda today to learn more about this Accord Hybrid 1HGCV3F21NA033309 . assistance In addition to Honda Sensing, every Accord carries LED headlights and taillights. Explore Our Forums. Inside, the Sport gets a 12-way power drivers seat and adds rear USB ports. Unfortunately, blind-spot monitoring with cross-traffic alert isn't available on the lower trim levels and you can only get a head-up display on the top-end Touring. . If you buy through our links, we may get a commission. There's a feeling of premium solidity that makes this Honda effortless to drive. Brandon Service Prices vs. Great to drive and easy to live with, the Honda Accord continues to be a top pick among midsize sedans. It's excellent over big and small imperfections, with the steering remaining isolated and little more than a dull thud reaching the ears. Come find a great deal on new Honda Accord Sport in Turtletown today! *PRICE TO FOLLOW*, Black, Fabric w/Synthetic Leather Seat Trim. Honda doesn't release official 0-60 figures for its cars, but we estimate the 2.0-liter model will do the deed in the mid-5.0-second range. Looking for a 2022 Honda Accord Hybrid for sale in Scottsdale, AZ? The Accord lacks the sporty handling character of a K5 GT or Sonata N-Line, but well-weighted steering and a poised, compliant suspension (McPherson front/multi-link rear) won't discourage drivers from carrying speed into bends. All rights reserved. Try narrowing your search to a specific model to get a better idea of what you can expect to pay. It also adds blind-spot monitoring and the wireless charge pad, which you can't get on either 1.5-liter Sport trim. I wish Honda would add the Accord Touring's adaptive dampers to the Sport, though. Comfort doesnt come any easier than heated and ventilated front seats with dual-zone automatic climate control. As you drive past traffic signs, the system can display information from recognized signs on the Driver Information Interface. New 2023 Honda Civic Hatchback SPORT Hatchback Sonic Gray Pearl for sale - only $27,400. In addition to the Honda's longstanding archrival, the Toyota Camry, companies likeHyundai, Kia andNissan are offering better midsize options than ever before. The Accord combines sportiness and comfort without compromise, with a front suspension tuned for low-friction steering and a rear suspension designed to reduce road vibration. and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. *PRICE TO FOLLOW*, Bronze Rear Accent, Rear Trim, Bronze Grille Accent The Accord features a sleek new look, with available sport styling that amplifies its spirited on-road personality. I was disappointed that leather seats not an option unless purchasing hybrid; no wirelss charging or XM/Siriius, no universal garage opener- Honda definitely forcing buyers into purchasing a hybrid I had 300,000 miles on my 2009 Hionda Accord but had more options than the new one purchased.. Plus expect to pay MSRP with no negotiating and could not even get the all weather mats included in the deal- ended up paying $200 for these. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. . {ModelTrim} {SalesProgramTypeDescription}, {LeasePaymentInfo.BaseMonthlyPayment~dollars}/mo for {LeasePaymentInfo.TermMonths} months {LeasePaymentInfo.TotalDueAtSigning~dollars} due at lease signing, {PaymentTerms.FinanceTerms[0].APR}% APR for {PaymentTerms.FinanceTerms[0].TermMin}-{PaymentTerms.FinanceTerms[0].TermMax} months. Other taxes may apply. May not represent the actual vehicle. Integration remains excellent, with the Accord responding well to all the usual freeway annoyances, be it slow-merging traffic or poorly marked lanes. Save Share. a 72 month term, 5.99% interest and 20% down-payment. 2021 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T VEHICLE TYPE front-engine, front-wheel-drive, 5-passenger, 4-door sedan PRICE AS TESTED $33,500 (base price: $33,105) ENGINE TYPE turbocharged and intercooled. We cant determine your current location. The 1.5T engine comes standard with a continuously variable transmission and the 2.0T has a 10-speed automatic. Not available with all season protection package II, sport all season protection package II, protection package and sport protection package. When youre backing up, the cross traffic monitor can alert you to the presence of detected vehicles with an audible alert and arrows in the rearview camera. The Accord is sharply styled and very refined. The refined interior design presents a clean, cohesive look, with a singular dash line achieved by integrating center and passenger-side vents behind an elegant mesh panel. The cabin feels expansive, with huge amounts of room in front. Excludes tax, tag, title, registration and $698 administrative/documentary fee. You can't get into a 2.0-liter model for anything less than $33,105 and a top-of-the-line Touring will run you just under $38,000. I understand that my consent to be contacted is not a requirement to purchase any product or service and that I can opt-out at any time. ): Multi-Link, Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in): 12.3, Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in): 11.1, Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft): 38.3, Tons/yr of CO2 Emissions @ 15K mi/year: 5.5. Get a better view of whats behind you with the multi-angle rearview camera. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. Deceleration selectors standard on hybrid trims. *PRICE TO FOLLOW*, Black Chrome Rear Accent, Black Chrome Grille Accent, Rear Trim Reserve Your Next Honda Pre-Owned Inventory Search Pre-Owned Inventory. Vehicle Information: 2022 Honda Accord Sedan Sport. That said, the Display Audio software really lags behind what a lot of other automakers offer in terms of design and functionality and the Accord can't compete with the bigger screens and higher-res displays found in rivals like the Sonata and K5. *Please Note: We provide Savings on our vehicles daily based on current inventory supply. Apple CarPlay compatibility comes standard on every Accord, giving you access to your iPhones map, audio, and messaging apps through the touch-screen.