Guides. 3. Whether you like phone calls or not, this is the way to end your membership, so you must do it. A kitchen scale and set of measuring cups help you weigh out your menu items according to your calorie needs. Get creative in the kitchen with fresh spins on your favorite Nutrisystem foods. Prep your own healthy meals and snacks with easy, plan-friendly recipes youll love. This phone number will take you directly to Nutrisystem Customer Service, and after talking with a representative you should be able to cancel your subscription without any issues. Perfect for couples, roommates or families. Furthermore, they offer a weight-loss plan that contains low-calorie recipes. Click here to learn more about how to delay your order. Canceling Nutrisystem can be quite challenging, and that is because their policy is very confusing. Eat your own healthy meals 2 days a week Average wait. Their meals contain the right mix of high-quality, lean protein and high-fiber, low-glycemic carbohydrates, with no artificial sweeteners or flavor. If you choose to not make any changes, you will receive the same items in your last order unless there are substitutions due to discontinued or low inventory items. Learn how to eat healthy with simple tips and advice from our nutrition experts. Dark Chocolaty Sea Salt Nut Square. Anyone nutrisystem offer similar this can be zak post got. We are also really good about getting the liver, thyroid, adrenal glands and digestive tract functioning properly. Whether you like phone calls or not, this is the way to end your membership, so you must do it. 3. Lose weight and get healthy with a nutritionally balanced weight loss plan designed for women. Craft your ideal weight loss menu thats filled with your favorite breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks. Step 1: Go to nutrisystem.com to get started. White Cheddar Mac and Cheese. Get creative in the kitchen with fresh spins on your favorite Nutrisystem foods. {id:"",text:t}:t},e.prototype.removePlaceholder=function(e,t){for(var n=t.slice(0),s=t.length-1;0<=s;s--){var i=t[s];this.placeholder.id===i.id&&n.splice(s,1)}return n},e}),u.define("select2/dropdown/infiniteScroll",["jquery"],function(n){function e(e,t,n,s){this.lastParams={},e.call(this,t,n,s),this.$loadingMore=this.createLoadingMore(),this.loading=!1}return e.prototype.append=function(e,t){this.$loadingMore.remove(),this.loading=!1,e.call(this,t),this.showLoadingMore(t)&&(this.$results.append(this.$loadingMore),this.loadMoreIfNeeded())},e.prototype.bind=function(e,t,n){var s=this;e.call(this,t,n),t.on("query",function(e){s.lastParams=e,s.loading=!0}),t.on("query:append",function(e){s.lastParams=e,s.loading=!0}),this.$results.on("scroll",this.loadMoreIfNeeded.bind(this))},e.prototype.loadMoreIfNeeded=function(){var e=n.contains(document.documentElement,this.$loadingMore[0]);!this.loading&&e&&(e=this.$results.offset().top+this.$results.outerHeight(!1),this.$loadingMore.offset().top+this.$loadingMore.outerHeight(!1)<=e+50&&this.loadMore())},e.prototype.loadMore=function(){this.loading=!0;var e=n.extend({},{page:1},this.lastParams);e.page++,this.trigger("query:append",e)},e.prototype.showLoadingMore=function(e,t){return t.pagination&&t.pagination.more},e.prototype.createLoadingMore=function(){var e=n(''),t=this.options.get("translations").get("loadingMore");return e.html(t(this.lastParams)),e},e}),u.define("select2/dropdown/attachBody",["jquery","../utils"],function(u,o){function e(e,t,n){this.$dropdownParent=u(n.get("dropdownParent")||document.body),e.call(this,t,n)}return e.prototype.bind=function(e,t,n){var s=this;e.call(this,t,n),t.on("open",function(){s._showDropdown(),s._attachPositioningHandler(t),s._bindContainerResultHandlers(t)}),t.on("close",function(){s._hideDropdown(),s._detachPositioningHandler(t)}),this.$dropdownContainer.on("mousedown",function(e){e.stopPropagation()})},e.prototype.destroy=function(e){e.call(this),this.$dropdownContainer.remove()},e.prototype.position=function(e,t,n){t.attr("class",n.attr("class")),t[0].classList.remove("select2"),t[0].classList.add("select2-container--open"),t.css({position:"absolute",top:-999999}),this.$container=n},e.prototype.render=function(e){var t=u(""),e=e.call(this);return t.append(e),this.$dropdownContainer=t},e.prototype._hideDropdown=function(e){this.$dropdownContainer.detach()},e.prototype._bindContainerResultHandlers=function(e,t){var n;this._containerResultsHandlersBound||(n=this,t.on("results:all",function(){n._positionDropdown(),n._resizeDropdown()}),t.on("results:append",function(){n._positionDropdown(),n._resizeDropdown()}),t.on("results:message",function(){n._positionDropdown(),n._resizeDropdown()}),t.on("select",function(){n._positionDropdown(),n._resizeDropdown()}),t.on("unselect",function(){n._positionDropdown(),n._resizeDropdown()}),this._containerResultsHandlersBound=!0)},e.prototype._attachPositioningHandler=function(e,t){var n=this,s="scroll.select2."+t.id,i="resize.select2."+t.id,r="orientationchange.select2. Biscotti bites #6. In general, your food will remain frozen for approximately 4 to 6 hours once delivered. You'll lose weight and learn how to keep it off! If youre in this situation, then youve come to the right place, as in this article we will teach you the steps you should take to cancel Nutrisystem. seaway news police blotter; cold war zombies tips for beginners; aetna vice president salary. Prep your own healthy meals and snacks with easy, plan-friendly recipes youll love. Cook up a magnificent, mouthwatering meal with tasty recipes for every occasion. Editing your order online is easy! Our made-for-men weight loss program. Get food delivered for two shipped together, straight to you! If you have any questions, send us an email at [emailprotected]. You may also view your Order History by clicking on Edit Next Order > See Past Orders & Track Order. Get set for weight loss success with our Grocery Guide, Dining Out Guide and more! dolor de espalda alta pulmones covid; times higher education world university rankings Perfect for couples, roommates or families. (function e(t){for(var n=0,s=0;s');return e.attr("dir",this.options.get("dir")),this.$container=e,this.$container[0].classList.add("select2-container--"+this.options.get("theme")),r.StoreData(e[0],"element",this.$element),e},o}),u.define("jquery-mousewheel",["jquery"],function(e){return e}),u.define("jquery.select2",["jquery","jquery-mousewheel","./select2/core","./select2/defaults","./select2/utils"],function(i,e,r,t,o){var a;return null==i.fn.select2&&(a=["open","close","destroy"],i.fn.select2=function(t){if("object"==typeof(t=t||{}))return this.each(function(){var e=i.extend(!0,{},t);new r(i(this),e)}),this;if("string"!=typeof t)throw new Error("Invalid arguments for Select2: "+t);var n,s=Array.prototype.slice.call(arguments,1);return this.each(function(){var e=o.GetData(this,"select2");null==e&&window.console&&console.error&&console.error("The select2('"+t+"') method was called on an element that is not using Select2. Dry Ice Warning: Do not handle with bare hands. We are really good at changing a patient's habits slightly so the results can last for a lifetime. Sample Meal Plans. Just $299 for Our Most Satisfying Weight Loss Plan . Save package delivery instructions for your driver Make delivery location requests in Fedex Delivery Manager. ")},r.prototype.isEnabled=function(){return!this.isDisabled()},r.prototype.isDisabled=function(){return this.options.get("disabled")},r}),u.define("select2/selection/single",["jquery","./base","../utils","../keys"],function(e,t,n,s){function i(){i.__super__.constructor.apply(this,arguments)}return n.Extend(i,t),i.prototype.render=function(){var e=i.__super__.render.call(this);return e[0].classList.add("select2-selection--single"),e.html(''),e},i.prototype.bind=function(t,e){var n=this;i.__super__.bind.apply(this,arguments);var s=t.id+"-container";this.$selection.find(".select2-selection__rendered").attr("id",s).attr("role","textbox").attr("aria-readonly","true"),this.$selection.attr("aria-labelledby",s),this.$selection.attr("aria-controls",s),this.$selection.on("mousedown",function(e){1===e.which&&n.trigger("toggle",{originalEvent:e})}),this.$selection.on("focus",function(e){}),this.$selection.on("blur",function(e){}),t.on("focus",function(e){t.isOpen()||n.$selection.trigger("focus")})},i.prototype.clear=function(){var e=this.$selection.find(".select2-selection__rendered");e.empty(),e.removeAttr("title")},i.prototype.display=function(e,t){var n=this.options.get("templateSelection");return this.options.get("escapeMarkup")(n(e,t))},i.prototype.selectionContainer=function(){return e("")},i.prototype.update=function(e){var t,n;0!==e.length? Please note: Changes to your menu must be made by 6pm ET the day before your order processes. At most meals, you don't have to weigh and measure anything yourself, or eyeball portion sizes it's all done for you with prepackaged meals. My wife used Medifast and she went from 185 to 139. How do I change my Nutrisystem food orders shipping address? Stronger applications get better loan offers. The right balance of nutrients: protein,lower-glycemic carbs like fiber and healthy fats Meals and snacks every 2-3 hours to help keep your blood sugar levels steady Around 1,200 to 1,500 calories each day, focused on the foods that keep you fuller, longer Frequently Asked Questions What's included in my first shipment? How do I follow the Nutrisystem meal plan? Select your new processing date from the calendar. Nutrisystem makes this determination for you, but when you're creating your own Nutrisystem meals, you have to do the calculations yourself. Department you're calling Customer Service. Cook up a magnificent, mouthwatering meal with tasty recipes for every occasion. Double check this page to ensure that changes to your menu were saved and all of the information associated with your order is correct. Processed meals: Although the company aims to support . They say "it's unrealistic to think you won't have a bad day on your weight loss journey . Our made-for-men weight loss program. You can customize your own diet and work towards your goals. Nutrisystem Grocery Guide Approved grocery add-ins and serving sizes. Important Health Information for NutrisystemProgram I'm checking in a bit early for my 6th week on Nutrisystem. Step 5: When you are finished making changes, click SAVE & REVIEW. Have your own healthy recipe? Seamlessly track your Nutrisystem foods, Flex Meals, activity, measurements and much more. After you download the NuMi app and select your Nutrisystem plan, you will be asked if you would like to personalize your plan with NuMi SmartAdapt. Diet programs like Nutrisystem promise to help you lose weight, but they can be rigid and expensive to follow. Call-back available YES. Portion control & balance of nutrients. 1:00 PM Lunch - White Cheddar Mac and Cheese with Grilled Veggies. 2000-2023 Nutrisystem, Inc. All Rights Reserved. What is the Glycemic Index? The Nutrisystem program has you eating smaller, balanced meals throughout the day to promote weight loss and the maintenance of a healthy size. The program includes "Flex" meals that mean you can add two non-packaged breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks each week, so you continue to enjoy your life. Lose weight and get healthy with a nutritionally balanced weight loss plan designed for women. If you have a special dietary need, Nutrisystem can also accommodate in most cases especially for diabetics. Get inspired by our celebrity ambassadors, real people who had real results with Nutrisystem. Sip your way to satisfaction with refreshing recipes brimming with flavor not guilt. But there are plenty of other services that have a focus on fresh food and ingredients. 6g Protein | 190 Calories. Elevate your side dishes to superstar status with delicious takes on all the classics. Prep your own healthy meals and snacks with easy, plan-friendly recipes youll love. Get food delivered for two shipped together, straight to you! What are the Nutrisystem Chefs Choice meals? NuMi by Nutrisystem is it! What if I have a problem with my gift card? The Nutrisystem program allows subscribers to align their goal of weight loss with the diet recommended by the USDA Dietary Guidelines. Stilt is committed to helping immigrants build a better financial future. Step 3: Once logged in, click EDIT NEXT ORDER. Whether youre a pizza fanatic or cant get enough chocolate, our menu is filled with a variety of easy-to-prep options to satisfy any craving. It is in line with national guidelines for total fat, saturated fat, trans fats, carbohydrates, protein, fiber, sodium and added sugar. Customers supplement their. Take advantage of this program perk by editing your next Nutrisystem auto-delivery order today! Stilt provides loans to international students and working professionals in the U.S. (F-1, OPT, H-1B, O-1, L-1, TN visa holders) at rates lower than any other lender. This is the most affordable option coming in around $ 9.50 per day (however you can use this link to get a special discount ). Any Sudden Change In Diet Can Cause Side Effects! Your DIY Nutrisystem plan will require some work and calorie counting. If so, please connect with one of our weight loss coaches by calling 1-800-585-5483 and read. What vegetables can I eat while on the Nutrisystem Program? Step 2: Log into your account by clicking the icon at the top right of the homepage. How do I change my start date, starting weight or plan in NuMi? In your Order History, you can also review all previously placed Nutrisystem program orders, including order total, contents, shipping date, shipping status, and tracking numbers, plus view pending orders. Nutrisystem isn't one of those weight loss programs that promise you the moon. Controlled uptake of calories combined with proper nutrition and water consumption make the perfect combination for an all-natural, effective diet plan. Download and print an easy-to-follow sample meal plan for your specific Nutrisystem program. 17g Protein | 240 Calories. A lot of people fell in love with Nutrisystem, a weight-loss diet where the company portions and prepacks snacks for their subscribers. Best time to dial 9am. Nutrisystem Plans Compared. Chocolate muffin #5. How much will it cost to ship my Nutrisystem order? Have I hit a plateau? Prep your own healthy meals and snacks with easy, plan-friendly recipes youll love. If you still want to change your diet, look towards the alternatives listed above. So, here are some alternatives to Nutrisystem that could be much better for you: Diet-to-Go is amazing because it is very similar to Nutrisystem. >, Do you need assistance with getting back on track with your program? Snacks are generally made up of healthy foods, but may contain an occasional treat such as a low-calorie ice cream bar or low-fat cookie. Share it with friends, then discover more great TV commercials on iSpot.tv. Perfect for couples, roommates or families. Nutrisystem prides itself on creating healthier versions of your favorite foods that include the right mix of nutrients. Perfect for couples, roommates or families. Have your own healthy recipe? Read more: How to Lose Weight Fast, the Healthy Way. Lose weight and get healthy with a nutritionally balanced weight loss plan designed for women. If your meals arrive partially frozen or very cold to the touch like youve just taken it out of the refrigerator (temperature below 40 degrees Fahrenheit), theyre perfectly safe to eat per USDA guidelines. Provide any additional information if required. Satisfy your cravings the healthy way with sweet treats and decadent desserts. Turbo Takeoff Box Support from a Weight Loss Counselor Orders are shipped by FedEx Smart Post and delivered by USPS. Aug 2019 - Present3 years 7 months. If a patient has underlying organ dysfunction results will not last and the patient will revert back to being overweight, tired . The Nutrisystem program is entirely prescribed, so you get anywhere from five to seven breakfasts, lunches and dinners each week, plus snacks, that are all pre-portioned. How do I unsubscribe from receiving emails, calls, and texts? If you aim for an average of 1,600 calories per day, you could enjoy three large meals of about 400 calories per day (to equal 1,200 calories) and three snacks of about 125 to 130 calories each to replicate the Nutrisystem way of eating. The Nutrisystem site notes that the program is a safe, effective and scientifically-backed weight-loss plan supported by the distinguished United States Science Advisory Board and strong clinical studies. Learn how to eat healthy with simple tips and advice from our nutrition experts. Satisfy your cravings the healthy way with sweet treats and decadent desserts. My first opportunity was to develop and implement the business plan for CenTrak 2.0, define the future company culture, and . The loan then gets disbursed into your U.S. bank account within a reasonable number of days (some lenders will be as quick as 2-3 business days). The Nutrisystem program promises to help you lose up to 13 pounds and 7 inches overall in your first month. What methods of payment can I use? Perfect your party food and impress your guests with simple starters and easy apps. Get creative in the kitchen with fresh spins on your favorite Nutrisystem foods. Average delivery time frame for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico: ships 2-day air, delivered within 1-5 business days. You may also look at cookbooks and healthy cooking websites for full meals, such as soups or stir-frys, that are easily cooked in advance for enjoyment later in the week. One of the best things about Nutrisystem is that you get to eat the foods YOU love while you lose weight. Dont just eat better, live betterlearn to get more sleep, drink more water and more! Here's a list of top Nutrisystem alternatives well worth trying out. And the end site's resources to totally annoying men frame house is smart choices. Are there any entrees that require me to add ingredients to complete the meal? If your application meets the eligibility criteria, the lender will contact you with regard to your application. For the most part, focus on buying whole, unprocessed foods to adhere to Nutrisystem's commitment to avoiding artificial colors, added sugars, artificial sweeteners and trans fats. Sign and return that note if you wish to accept the loan offer. You can enjoy the same meal benefits you would with Nutrisystem, only with a different company. What counts as water and how do I log in NuMi? Download and print an easy-to-follow sample meal plan for your specific Nutrisystem program. 2000-2023 Nutrisystem, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Nutrisystem offers several meal plans that cater to specific dietary needs. Download and print an easy-to-follow sample meal plan for your specific Nutrisystem program. This is NOT the diet meal delivery service or a convenient ready-to-eat packaged meal program. Then, the customer support agent will confirm your cancellation. What Is the Nutrisystem Cancelation Policy? Making an order for an account Step #2. Also, you should make sure that your Nutrisystem client number is nearby. You eat about six times each day, or every two to three hours. Since portions are limited, excessive eating is prevented. How to Find the Weight-Loss Program That Will Work For You, Obesity Review: "A Systematic Review of Commercial Weight-loss Programs Effect on Glycemic Outcomes Among Adults with or at Increased Risk for Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus", Annals of Internal Medicine: "Efficacy of Commercial Weight Loss Programs: An Updated Systematic Review", Harvard Health Publishing: "Calorie Counting Made Easy", Johns Hopkins Medicine: "Maintaining Weight Loss", State Food Safety Resources: "When to Throw It Out", Lean chicken, fish, beef, turkey and pork, Fresh leafy green vegetables, such as spinach, beans, Does the Nutrisystem D plan include menu items with carbs, sugar, fat and sodium? Orders that have begun to process cannot be delayed or cancelled. Elevate your side dishes to superstar status with delicious takes on all the classics. Get set for weight loss success with our Grocery Guide, Dining Out Guide and more! Your order. Want to change the date of your next processing order? You're given a list of meals to choose from, according to your personal goals. View picture proof of delivery (PPOD) on the tracking page Many FedEx deliveries now include a picture with your delivery. Nutrisystem is a weight-loss program that offers meal plans with prepackaged meals and guidance as to how to slowly work in your own freshly-prepared food that you love. You choose your menu items according to your plan, and they're delivered frozen or vacuum-sealed. Please be sure to make any changes to your next Auto-Delivery order by 6pm Eastern Time on the day before your order begins processing. You have to interact with it and use the recipes provided to make your own healthy, weight busting meals! Nutrisystem says in their welcome guide that part of setting your goals for weight loss is to plan for setbacks. One variable is how much weight you want to lose. Delaying your order online is easy to do! To determine the calories you should have at each meal, take the number of calories you need to lose weight, and divide it up into three large meals and three smaller snacks. She still uses the foods 1x a day. "+t.id,t=this.$container.parents().filter(o.hasScroll);t.each(function(){o.StoreData(this,"select2-scroll-position",{x:u(this).scrollLeft(),y:u(this).scrollTop()})}),t.on(s,function(e){var t=o.GetData(this,"select2-scroll-position");u(this).scrollTop(t.y)}),u(window).on(s+" "+i+" "+r,function(e){n._positionDropdown(),n._resizeDropdown()})},e.prototype._detachPositioningHandler=function(e,t){var n="scroll.select2."+t.id,s="resize.select2."+t.id,t="orientationchange.select2. Low-fat dairy, including frozen yogurt, skim milk and almond milk. Sunbasket - Fuss-Free Organic Meals One complaint our reviewer had when they tried Nutrisystem was that the meals were overly processed. Diagnosed 8417 ability than bread. Select2 4.1.0-rc.0 | https://github.com/select2/select2/blob/master/LICENSE.md */ Perfect your party food and impress your guests with simple starters and easy apps. 2. Many people complain about the cancellation policy saying they dont understand what they are supposed to do to stop the subscription. Select products are available at retail. Specialties: Weight Loss and getting people healthy. Email sent: Mar 4, 2023 2:04pm. The program guides you as to how you can add fresh foods and be flexible with homemade or restaurant meals. 2. The prepackaged foods contain no artificial flavors or sweeteners, no artificial colors, no high-fructose corn syrup and no partially-hydrogenated oils. Learn how to eat healthy with simple tips and advice from our nutrition experts. NuMi SmartAdapt: As you lose weight and track your progress, NuMi SmartAdapt intelligently . Fuel your day and stay full between meals with nutritious and delicious snacks. Apply online for the loan amount you need. Cook up a magnificent, mouthwatering meal with tasty recipes for every occasion. Your calorie needs are dependent on a number of factors, including your size, activity level, gender and age. Follow the steps below to ensure you receive the items you most enjoy! Have your own healthy recipe? Veestro uses almost fully organic ingredients in their meals, and their packaging is eco-friendly, which is a plus. There is no guarantee, but hopefully this will help your driver know your preference. There is also a partner plan designed for two people living in the same household. You may also view your Order History by clicking on Edit Next Order > See Past Orders & Track Order. "select2-data-"+e.id:"select2-data-"+(++n).toString()+"-"+s.generateChars(4),e.setAttribute("data-select2-id",t)),t},s.StoreData=function(e,t,n){e=s.GetUniqueElementId(e);s.__cache[e]||(s.__cache[e]={}),s.__cache[e][t]=n},s.GetData=function(e,t){var n=s.GetUniqueElementId(e);return t?s.__cache[n]&&null!=s.__cache[n][t]?s.__cache[n][t]:r(e).data(t):s.__cache[n]},s.RemoveData=function(e){var t=s.GetUniqueElementId(e);null!=s.__cache[t]&&delete s.__cache[t],e.removeAttribute("data-select2-id")},s.copyNonInternalCssClasses=function(e,t){var n=(n=e.getAttribute("class").trim().split(/\s+/)).filter(function(e){return 0===e.indexOf("select2-")}),t=(t=t.getAttribute("class").trim().split(/\s+/)).filter(function(e){return 0!==e.indexOf("select2-")}),t=n.concat(t);e.setAttribute("class",t.join(" "))},s}),u.define("select2/results",["jquery","./utils"],function(d,p){function s(e,t,n){this.$element=e,this.data=n,this.options=t,s.__super__.constructor.call(this)}return p.Extend(s,p.Observable),s.prototype.render=function(){var e=d('');return this.options.get("multiple")&&e.attr("aria-multiselectable","true"),this.$results=e},s.prototype.clear=function(){this.$results.empty()},s.prototype.displayMessage=function(e){var t=this.options.get("escapeMarkup");this.clear(),this.hideLoading();var n=d(''),s=this.options.get("translations").get(e.message);n.append(t(s(e.args))),n[0].className+=" select2-results__message",this.$results.append(n)},s.prototype.hideMessages=function(){this.$results.find(".select2-results__message").remove()},s.prototype.append=function(e){this.hideLoading();var t=[];if(null!=e.results&&0!==e.results.length){e.results=this.sort(e.results);for(var n=0;n",{class:"select2-results__options select2-results__options--nested",role:"none"});i.append(l),o.append(a),o.append(i)}else this.template(e,t);return p.StoreData(t,"data",e),t},s.prototype.bind=function(t,e){var i=this,n=t.id+"-results";this.$results.attr("id",n),t.on("results:all",function(e){i.clear(),i.append(e.data),t.isOpen()&&(i.setClasses(),i.highlightFirstItem())}),t.on("results:append",function(e){i.append(e.data),t.isOpen()&&i.setClasses()}),t.on("query",function(e){i.hideMessages(),i.showLoading(e)}),t.on("select",function(){t.isOpen()&&(i.setClasses(),i.options.get("scrollAfterSelect")&&i.highlightFirstItem())}),t.on("unselect",function(){t.isOpen()&&(i.setClasses(),i.options.get("scrollAfterSelect")&&i.highlightFirstItem())}),t.on("open",function(){i.$results.attr("aria-expanded","true"),i.$results.attr("aria-hidden","false"),i.setClasses(),i.ensureHighlightVisible()}),t.on("close",function(){i.$results.attr("aria-expanded","false"),i.$results.attr("aria-hidden","true"),i.$results.removeAttr("aria-activedescendant")}),t.on("results:toggle",function(){var e=i.getHighlightedResults();0!==e.length&&e.trigger("mouseup")}),t.on("results:select",function(){var e,t=i.getHighlightedResults();0!==t.length&&(e=p.GetData(t[0],"data"),t.hasClass("select2-results__option--selected")?i.trigger("close",{}):i.trigger("select",{data:e}))}),t.on("results:previous",function(){var e,t=i.getHighlightedResults(),n=i.$results.find(".select2-results__option--selectable"),s=n.index(t);s<=0||(e=s-1,0===t.length&&(e=0),(s=n.eq(e)).trigger("mouseenter"),t=i.$results.offset().top,n=s.offset().top,s=i.$results.scrollTop()+(n-t),0===e?i.$results.scrollTop(0):n-t<0&&i.$results.scrollTop(s))}),t.on("results:next",function(){var e,t=i.getHighlightedResults(),n=i.$results.find(".select2-results__option--selectable"),s=n.index(t)+1;s>=n.length||((e=n.eq(s)).trigger("mouseenter"),t=i.$results.offset().top+i.$results.outerHeight(!1),n=e.offset().top+e.outerHeight(!1),e=i.$results.scrollTop()+n-t,0===s?i.$results.scrollTop(0):tthis.$results.outerHeight()||s<0)&&this.$results.scrollTop(n))},s.prototype.template=function(e,t){var n=this.options.get("templateResult"),s=this.options.get("escapeMarkup"),e=n(e,t);null==e?t.style.display="none":"string"==typeof e?t.innerHTML=s(e):d(t).append(e)},s}),u.define("select2/keys",[],function(){return{BACKSPACE:8,TAB:9,ENTER:13,SHIFT:16,CTRL:17,ALT:18,ESC:27,SPACE:32,PAGE_UP:33,PAGE_DOWN:34,END:35,HOME:36,LEFT:37,UP:38,RIGHT:39,DOWN:40,DELETE:46}}),u.define("select2/selection/base",["jquery","../utils","../keys"],function(n,s,i){function r(e,t){this.$element=e,this.options=t,r.__super__.constructor.call(this)}return s.Extend(r,s.Observable),r.prototype.render=function(){var e=n('');return this._tabindex=0,null!=s.GetData(this.$element[0],"old-tabindex")?this._tabindex=s.GetData(this.$element[0],"old-tabindex"):null!=this.$element.attr("tabindex")&&(this._tabindex=this.$element.attr("tabindex")),e.attr("title",this.$element.attr("title")),e.attr("tabindex",this._tabindex),e.attr("aria-disabled","false"),this.$selection=e},r.prototype.bind=function(e,t){var n=this,s=e.id+"-results";this.container=e,this.$selection.on("focus",function(e){n.trigger("focus",e)}),this.$selection.on("blur",function(e){n._handleBlur(e)}),this.$selection.on("keydown",function(e){n.trigger("keypress",e),e.which===i.SPACE&&e.preventDefault()}),e.on("results:focus",function(e){n.$selection.attr("aria-activedescendant",e.data._resultId)}),e.on("selection:update",function(e){n.update(e.data)}),e.on("open",function(){n.$selection.attr("aria-expanded","true"),n.$selection.attr("aria-owns",s),n._attachCloseHandler(e)}),e.on("close",function(){n.$selection.attr("aria-expanded","false"),n.$selection.removeAttr("aria-activedescendant"),n.$selection.removeAttr("aria-owns"),n.$selection.trigger("focus"),n._detachCloseHandler(e)}),e.on("enable",function(){n.$selection.attr("tabindex",n._tabindex),n.$selection.attr("aria-disabled","false")}),e.on("disable",function(){n.$selection.attr("tabindex","-1"),n.$selection.attr("aria-disabled","true")})},r.prototype._handleBlur=function(e){var t=this;window.setTimeout(function(){document.activeElement==t.$selection[0]||n.contains(t.$selection[0],document.activeElement)||t.trigger("blur",e)},1)},r.prototype._attachCloseHandler=function(e){n(document.body).on("mousedown.select2.