Make a smooth paste of baking soda and warm water. Hello, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues. How to Maintain Ninja Foodi Digital air fryer oven. macrizzle 10 mo. In my experience, it gets rid of 80-90% of that baked-on grease after scrubbing with a soft or medium toothbrush! Remove any scrapes also after every cycle just like my method explained above using our EO blend mixed with dish soap & water which can easily be bought here! basket. However, this is a safety precaution. detergents or things that arent designed to clean. Allow it to soak for a period of time until it breaks down the grease and Read: Is The Ninja Foodi Grill Dishwasher Safe? I want to read even more things about it! Note: Before you use the Dawn Powerwash Spray, test a small part of your air fryer. Then you can rinse with clean water mixed with. Oh no! Other people have gone a little further. It therefore makes it much more difficult to clean at a later Ninja Kitchen 69.5K subscribers Subscribe 83K views 3 years ago With its ceramic-coated, nonstick pan and dishwasher safe air fry basket, cleaning your Ninja Foodi Oven is a breeze.. It sounds like you might need to cook them for slightly longer at a lower temperature to let them dry up a bit more without burning them. Ninja OP302 Foodi 9-in-1 Air Fryer. Let your air fryer cool down before you clean it to avoid burning yourself. Allow the Ninja foodi air fryer basket to soak for about 10-15 minutes. How can I use it. Select MATCH COOK to match Zone 2 settings to Zone 1. 7 Factors For Planning Wine Cellar Construction. Clean them with warm soapy water using a soft sponge to scrub off any food particles left behind. Rinse all surfaces thoroughly with clean water. If you arent overly concerned about shortening the lifespan of your air fryer, use your dishwasher. The Ninja DZ201 Foodi 6-in-1 DualZone 2-Basket Air Fryer innovative cooking asserts its practicality in preparing any feast for your family or guests. Easy-Off is a safe and effective cleaner for all kitchen surfaces. 3. You should deep clean your air fryer at least once a month or after cooking something super greasy, like Air Fryer Bacon or Air Fryer Hamburgers. One of the most common risks of not cleaning your Ninja foodi air fryer is that it can lead to electrical problems or even fire. I clean the basket and pull out bottom, how else do I clean it? Excellent machine, easy to use, easy to clean, worth every penny! 2. The sealing rings can be washed with warm soapy water or placed in the dishwasher. Make sure you get a bowl in which you can place the basket in. Dont forget to clean the rest of the air fryer parts too. I only use Dawn Powerwash Spray for deep cleans every month or two for that reason. It only takes a minute but it makes cleaning it a You can read my full post on removing About this item High QualityThe air fryer silicone pot is made of 100% food-grade silicone, oil-proof, non-stick, durable and heat-resistant up to 464F, ensuring your food is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. If youre looking for a cleaning brush for your air fryer, chances are youve seen countless! After that, wipe it dry with a clean towel. Avoid using abrasives or harsh chemicals on its surfaces. Next, clean the interior of the appliance, being sure to include the fan and heating element. How to Prevent Greasy Build-ups from your Ninja Air Fryer? Why deep-cleaning is important for air fryers? sponge. The grease can get stuck to the inside of the oven. Wait about 20 minutes. But like all appliances, air fryers need regular cleaning if you want them to perform at their best. Grease is a bad smell that is hard to get out of the air fryer. The washing soap and the baking soda will act as a combined effort against the buildup of dirt and stains. Here are some tips on how to clean the Ninja wind Fry-er stove : 1. stay with us. First, pour a considerable amount of warm water into a bowl. Most of the time, the best way to clean the air fryer is by simply washing it with water. Deep Clean. You can also use the cloth to wipe down the outside of the air fryer. 3. By following the guidelines outlined, youll be able to keep your food looking and tasting delicious without any hassle! For example, do I place the rack higher or lower, do or dont use the tray when using the basket. They operate at high heat which erodes The Ninja Foodi Digital Air Fry Oven is an air fryer, convection oven, and toaster oven all in one. I am also against using any strong The Ninja air fryers are designed to fit into a small space on your counter. This happens when you have plugged in the power cable and press the power button, but nothing happens. Scrub carefully until all the dirt and grease are all out. Knowing the best way to clean an air fryer, and more specifically, how to clean an air fryer basket are essential to owning one! How Do You Clean Baked On Grease Off Glass, How To Clean a Dishwasher Filter Easily (Step By Step), How To Clean Samsung Flex Duo Oven Divider. You can use this baking soda to clean the ninja air fryer basket in two ways. and usually only cook at one level in the middle (or bottom if you have 2 rack options). The largest pieces of the Ninja Foodi are the two cooking lids, one each for air frying and pressure cooking, and the cooking bowls, including the vented "Cook & Crisp Basket." Surprisingly, whatever science magic is happening within the Foodi does not splash the lid, so a quick wipe to remove condensation is usually all that's required. Step 5. So, after soaking the air fryer basket with some liquid soap, set it aside. Finally, if your air fryer doesnt get clean regularly, its more likely to accumulate food and grease which will affect the taste and performance of the appliance. cleaning oven appliances and is just as effective with greasy air fryers. If these areas are not clean, you will need to take your appliance apart and clean its interior surfaces using a scrub brush or a vacuum cleaner. There are a few reasons why deep-cleaning is important for air fryers. Check out our review of the Ninja Foodi XL 2-Basket Air Fryer with DualZone Technology, 6-in-1 functionality, and more . Some models of air fryers come with a grease scraper attached. First, always clean your air fryer immediately after use, unplug the air fryer, now use a microfiber towel to clean the interior of the air fryer because it is non-stick. the surface of the nonstick cookware. Ninja foodi air fryer baskets like this need to be handled with delicacy. 5. your social media. Hello there, I found your site by the use of Google whilst looking for a related topic, your web site came up, it seems good. These tools help in the deep cleaning of an air fryer. Take a non-abrasive sponge and give the basket and drawer a good scrub. And it wouldnt speak so well if you keep changing the accessories of your Ninja foodi air fryer because you neglected a common procedure. Le Creuset Signature vs Classic What is the difference? WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..more wait .. ? Most owners recommend using vinegar or baking soda solution made from equal amounts of water and white vinegar or baking soda to remove stubborn stains and odor. The gunk will definitely return and you will need to keep doing this to maintain it. Only when it is cold, pass over the whole unit with paper towels to remove any loose grease. You will no longer have to worry about cleaning oil from your air fryer after you are done using it. Is the Ninja Foodi Digital Air Fry Oven easy to use and clean? If the appliance needs to be fixed or serviced, take it in for a professional service as soon as possible. Be careful to not put the cleaner on the coils. Next, take the pan and basket out of the appliance. How to Clean the exterior of Ninja Foddi Digital air fryer oven. When it is fully soaked, scrub thoroughly but gently with a non-abrasive sponge until the dirt is all out. Clean with a kitchen towel and allow it to dry completely. There is a certain oven cleaning product that come with a chemical This site is designed to provide easy and flavorful recipes with as little ingredients as possible. If Just unplug it from the outlet and wait for it to cool down. Hi Janice, thank you for letting me know! You can get replacement sealing rings for your Ninja Foodi, over time they wear and can also retain the smell from more spicy or aromatic dishes that you create like curry (my personal favorite!) (Pro tip: you can tell how dirty this is by excess steam coming. After that, push the power button on the side of the vacuum cleaner until it gets hot. Step Two: Turn the oven on for 45 minutes or until it starts to smell. With a non-abrasive sponge, toothbrush, Dawn Powerwash Spray, and a microfiber cloth, youll have everything you need to keep your air fryer sparkling. An air fryer is one of the best kitchen appliances out there for so many reasons. Place the basket with the water and soap back into the air fryer. Thank you for your feedback! operate more efficiently. We have found only one con, the bins are somewhat small, but, there are two bins, so no problem for us. Pre Set Functions. This. Perfect Fits For Ninja Foodi Dual Air Fryer - Our replacement accessories fit for Ninja DZ201 Foodi 6-in-1 Air Fryer,also used for Ninja DZ100 Foodi 4-in-1 Air Fryer. Its really important that you know how to clean an air fryer basket and drawer since this should be done after every use. Vinegar, Baking Soda, Lemon Water, & Liquid Soap, Is The Ninja Foodi Grill Dishwasher Safe? , towel the basket to dry it, and prepare it for use. To do this, start by removing the filter from the air fryer. Press Start/Pause. I apologize for any spelling errors in my posts. Add some squirts of liquid detergent to the water and throw the basket inside it. Never use abrasive cleaning tools like a metal brush to scrub the ninja air fryer or its components. Cleaning the Ninja Foodi air fryer lid is best done separately. You dont want to burn yourself, do you? Afterward, simply wipe down every tier twice using wet/ dry paper towels, and make confident you wipe down all areas thoroughly. date. Remove all accessories from the unit, including the crumb tray, and wash separately. Get a tea kettle or a small pot and add some water, then pour a generous amount of liquid lemon into the tea kettle. How To Clean Ninja Air Fryer Basket With Baking Soda Baking soda is an effective cleaning agent. It makes the chicken crispy and brown. . Thank you for taking the time to point out the errors and I appreciate your continued support. Especially if you have layers of buildup. Its great as your other articles : D, regards for posting. Make sure it's unplugged first. Wipe down the exterior of the Ninja Foodi if it's particularly greasy. brush to help remove the food. Cleaning The Filter The final step is clean the filter. than it actually is. When you cook with it, it will be clean. The following day, scrub out the baking soda solution using a soft sponge, then rinse off the basket with warm water. Im glad you enjoyed the post and Ill definitely consider your suggestion when Im brainstorming for my next article. There are a few different ways that you can clean your air fryer, and each one has its own benefits. In this guide, well show you how to clean your Ninja foodie oven, and what cleaning products to use. After cleaning all parts with water, wipe them dry with paper towels and let them dry completely before storing away your Ninja Foodi air fryer oven. It makes cooking a breeze, and with the right tips and tools, cleaning up can be just as easy. Is there anything worse than sticky grease inside of an air fryer? The sudden pulverization of food/grains has many benefits that drastically improve cooking practices at home; when compared as well as hygiene our health which usually improve by practicing essential household tools like ninja cleaning tips. Our advice for prolonging the air fryer is to read all the instructions in the recipe book that came with your device. Rinse thoroughly and allow to dry completely before re-inserting into the oven. Are Ninja Air Fryer Baskets Dishwashers Safe? If you use them, your air fryer will require less cleaning in between! Meanwhile, instead of putting them away in the dishwasher, you can slip them into a mixture of white vinegar, liquid soap, and hot water for about 30 minutes just in case there is any burnt-on food. SPARES2GO Grill Shelf Racks compatible with Ninja Air Fryer (+ 4 Skewers) Fits models: Compatible with Ninja AF300, AF300UK Foodi Dual Zone, AF400, AF400UK Foodi Max Dual Zone, AF451, AF451UK Foodi Max Dual Zone Smart Cook. Then you can now get warm water to rinse the Ninja foodi air fryer basket thoroughly. grease from air fryer. This sounds like more than a burden Before cleaning the appliance, make sure that it is unplugged and cooled down. Hi Janice, Unfortunately, Im not familiar with what might be similar in Australia as we dont have the same products in the US. Step 3 If you Lets find out Do not forget to unplug the Air fryer from the mains while cleaning / I unplugged mine from the mains. 3. - 2-BASKET AIR FRYER- COMPLETE MEAL! Make sure you know how to clean Ninja Foodie well. These include the cooking pot, basket, lid, and control panel. If you want to clean your Ninja Foodi, you should use the oven cleaner provided by the manufacturer. Often, these can have the Thanks. Sponsored. For those who arent familiar with what an oil blotter is its essentially being able to control how much of the oil is getting inside the air fryer making air frying experiences a lot less stressful. Ninja Foodi Digital Air Fryer. use. OXO Grips Kitchen Appliance brush helps in getting rid of tough grease deposits while the dishwasher help in getting rid of oils, flavors, and food residues. By not doing this, the grease is drying and And that includes all of the delicate accessories that it comes with. After it is well soaked, you can begin to scrub the basket carefully using the abrasive sponge. Once you have completed part four make sure you allow it to air dry completely prior to reassembly. The best way to know if the air fryer needs to be cleaned is to inspect it for food debris and grime buildup. Easy-Off Specialty Kitchen Degreaser Cleaner In seconds, it removes tough stains. If your basket has stuck or burnt-on food (like batter or potato), you can soak it. Choose your cooking preference, Air fry, Roast, Reheat or Dehydrate. Set the unit to pressure cooking for 10 minutes. So if you dont clean it, you can risk having something go wrong. You can use dishwashing liquid for the soap. Turn on the fryer and set the timer. NINJA FOODI. cleaners. After that, you should get an empty pan or a stainless steel bowl. baskets are best cleaned by hand with warm soapy water, while the two nonstick. The heating element can be cleaned using The manual will properly guide you so that you dont use the air fryer is properly maintained. Some grease stains can be so stubborn that the air fryer basket may not be thoroughly clean even after washing with soap and water. Remove the air fryers bottom, which should be black. After that, you can just rinse it with hot water. As soon as you notice that some considerable amount of greasy mess is out, bring the basket out of the warm soapy water, then rinse using white vinegar and warm water. When you are air-frying chicken, you should put it on the bottom rack of your air fryer. You can use a combination of dish soap, hot water, Dawn Powerwash Spray, and a toothbrush. Ninja Foodi 4-in-1 8-Quart. Take the Dawn Powerwash Spray or baking soda mix and spray only the bottom section of the air fryer, then scrub clean with a toothbrush or non-abrasive sponge. If you are using the oven cleaner correctly, you should be able to clean all of the residues from your foodie without leaving any harmful chemicals on your appliance. Make sure that you dont leave it on too long because it may boil over. Many people have ways to get things clean. Save. Thank you for watching.CREDITS: Song: End Destination - Lvly Music provided by: https://www.epidemicsound.com/track/ZYZuotZbLi/Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop\u0026v=0kj4VvqmIys Here 5 Awesome Yogyakarta Hostels! Parchment paper is a thick, heavy material that is mostly made of cellulose and has the ability to hold heat and cook food with no problems. Follow these directions if its your first time deep cleaning your air fryer, or if its time for its monthly scrub down! Preparing to CleanUp! Just dilute with a little water in a regular spray bottle. How Do You Clean an Air Fryer Basket with Water? You can also use a soft sponge to remove stubborn food particles stuck on the baskets surface, but avoid using cleaning agents that are strong enough to discolor the silicone coating or damage its internal components. Although air fryers do not make use of oil to fry food, most of these greasy mess comes from the food most times. "A dry surface browns more quickly than a wet one since moisture on the surface will . Make sure the basket is well soaked in the mixture. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. How can you clean the inside of a Ninja Foodi air fryer oven? They are made to cook to individual's taste without adding oil. You can also use the air fryer to reheating your frozen meals. Thank you so much. stay connect with me . You simply need some hot water and a coatings in air fryers. bristled brush or silicone pad, alongside some bicarbonate of soda. Turn the cool air fryer upside down and use a wet, non-abrasive microfiber cloth to scrub as best as you can around the heating coil and top of the air fryer. Also, clean the tray and accessories in warm soapy water. Read more Im following your blog in Australia where Im pretty sure we dont have the cleaning spray you mention. Grease can be difficult to remove from the inside of the oven because it tends to build up in certain areas. looking to clean it every time you use it. Testing For BacteriaThe next steps will test for previous weeks (or months) usage of unhealthy oils in your ninja foodi air fryer which could lead to problems later on down the road. Air fryers are one of the most popular technologies in kitchens today and for good reason. That means you still get great flavor combinations without all that extra time and effort. Grab a non-abrasive sponge and set it aside. Detach all additional attachments from the unit such as the crumb tray and air fry basket. Then, rinse the air fryer filter with warm water and a dish soap. And you get the best results by accurately following the air fryer manufacturers directions. Knowing which kind of brush to use is key when learning how to clean an air fryer. 5. Pour some baking soda into a small bowl and mix it with a small amount of white vinegar. Where To Stay in Yogyakarta? Coming with a 6.5-quart capacity, as well as 9 cooking programs. It has the same temperature range of 105F-450F. This is the most common issue with the air fryer. Clean them with warm soapy water using a soft sponge to scrub off any food particles left behind. Secondly, allow your Ninja air fryer to cool. I am so excited . Do NOT use anything abrasive. If some food particles still remain, use a soft dry cloth to wipe it away without leaving any traces on surface of oven. I will make sure to double-check my posts for any mistakes in the future. that should lead to better smelling and better tasting food. We can't list all the best air fryers without mentioning the Ninja Foodi op302, because of many reasons. A clean basket will not produce smoke or strange smell when cooking. Now remove the dishwasher-friendly removable parts of the Ninja air fryer, like the pans and the baskets. Food debris and grease can also make your food taste bad. recommend using a dishwasher. To clean the . Hmm.. it sounds like there was definitely a lot of the Powerwash used as it only requires a small amount. How To Clean Your Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Basket At Home, 2. Then you can now get warm water to rinse the Ninja foodi air fryer basket thoroughly. This patent-designed & deliberately designed lid stand prevents the scratching of the lid and ensures the ninja foodi pressure lid ready to use. This little tip will help in elongating the life of your air fryer. And when its not properly cleaned too. but to no avail,, any suggestions?? Im glad you find it useful and I look forward to providing you with more valuable information in the future. In this article, we explain why air fryer cleaning is so important, and how to ninja foodi air fryer cleaning properly. Then, wash theNinja Foodi digital air fryer ovencompartment in warm soapy water, rinse it off and let it dry completely before using it again. Once you are done, you can now wipe away any remnants and dry the attachment completely. Oh no! In conclusion, how do you keep your Ninja air fryer clean? Its just a couple of clicks for you but it means the world to me. First, remove the cooking pot and place the various components inside, including the cooking basket and reversible rack. created by most foods using an air fryer. This is the essential part of your air fryer: its where all the magic happens. Set temperature and time suitable for your Ninja Foodi: It should be 350-400 degrees F for just 3-5 minutes. Without good care and a variety of natural oils and spices, you can switch to using healthy oil sparingly. Finally, you can also use a deep-cleaning agent like Barkeepers Friend to clean your air fryer effectively. Smoke coming out of the air fryer is another sure fire signal that cleaning is required. Dont put it directly on the meat because it can burn the meat. By far the biggest benefit is the taste of Beacleaner.com - All Rights Reserved, Step Three: Clean the Ninja Air Fryer Basket, How To Clean Ninja Air Fryer Basket With Baking Soda. Spray and scrub; continue this until the grease is completely removed. Avoid using any cleaning agent to wash the heating element area. Make sure all the residue is gone when you screw the lid back on. The best way to clean your air fryer. You probably have the same product under a different name. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Looking for an air fryer that can cook two dishes simultaneously? This is the most vigorous method and is ideal for cleaning stubborn grease and food deposits. results! Never put the ninja air fryer in the dishwasher or dip it in water. Flip up the oven into the storage position. Grease is also one of the reasons why food gets burned easily when its in an air fryer. There are certain tips that you should take to avoid nasty build-up of grease and grime on your air fryer basket. Allow the pot to fill up with water (you can let it soak for a while). I highly suggest you follow the method Allow it to soak for 30 to 45 minutes. Run a soft microfiber towel over the surfaces while gently wiping away with the paper towels or cleanser, if needed repeat this step until dry. an effective method of breaking down grease. 3. Warm water does help to break into a greasy mess, and the liquid soap also helps to break a greasy mess too and gives the basket a squeaky clean. Boil water, add two tablespoons of baking soda and stir to mix. This is why you should always clean the inside of the air fryer after cooking. Pour a reasonable amount of water into the bowl and make sure that the water is warm. Dry the interior with a fresh towel or cloth after wiping it down. Once this has been done, run an air dry cycle for about 15 minutes before re-installing your foods. opposite effect and actually cause damage instead of cleaning. Isnt dehydrated food supposed to be dry ? Let sit, then use the non-abrasive sponge to gently remove any sticky grease. Pressure Crisp 83K views 2 years ago 15 Things You Didn't Know the Air Fryer Could Make. Make sure to get into the crevices and around the edges. water and vinegar are mixed and the greasy item submerged and soaked. The above method is effective. This concludes my post on cleaning baked on Your air fryer will run a lot better if its clean! Finally, if your air fryer doesnt get clean regularly, its more likely to accumulate food and grease which will affect the taste and performance of the appliance. If you enjoyed my video please dont forget to Like, Comment ,Share and Subscribe. Once everything has been combined take out your ninja foodi oven (as clean as you possibly can), now pour the mix of oil blotter, dish soap & water into this and combine well. Then sprinkle a generous amount of baking soda on the basket. Now take a damp sponge or rag and wipe down the basket to remove residue. Unscrew the lid from the device (generally with a T15 head screwdriver) and use warm soapy water, as with the other components. Im always looking for new ideas and topics to write about. For instance, the Ninja air fryer basket is not dishwasher friendly. The result of this is an air fryer that doesnt smell as good as it should and often transfers that into your food. If you dont clean it regularly, food and grease can build up on the inside, leading to an electrical malfunction or even fire. You must have seen a couple of people struggle as they try to get the buildup stain and grease off their Ninja foodi air fryer basket, but they end up spoiling their basket. Lets Find Out, How To Use Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid (Step By Step), How To Clean a Dishwasher Filter Easily (Step By Step), How To Clean Samsung Flex Duo Oven Divider. The damage that a dishwasher can cause is significant and will damage your air fryer parts eventually. The Ninja SP301 is part of the brand's collection of countertop ovens that folds away neatly when not in use. To clean the bottom of the Ninja Foodi air fryer, use a cloth and warm soapy water and gently clean the food and oil residue. MAKE CLEAN-UP A BREEZE - Keep your Air Fryer Basket clean from food residue by protecting it with the raised silicone mat. First, unplug your air fryer. First, turn the appliance upside down and disconnect it from the wall socket. It is important to clean your air fryer every time you use it in order to keep it performing at its best. Now we are going to mix together an oil blotter (and glass spot cleaner in another bowl) some mild dish soap (and a few drops of water) put on your rubber gloves and prepare for combat! Stick to the common procedure of cleaning your air fryer basket immediately after use because your Ninja foodi air fryer basket is quite delicate. However, you should also clean it if there is food debris buildup on the heating element or if the appliance seems to not be cleaning properly. Then you can now place the tea kettle on the gas stove and bring it to boil. Just saying. the food you are cooking and also releasing quite an unpleasant odor. If youre wondering how to clean an air fryer basket, the easiest way is with Dawn Powerwash Spray. im new to air fryer & been reading you very helpful tips Place all your used items in the dishwasher on a heavy-duty cycle with detergent, rinse and dry. After using the air fryer, take it out and give it a good cleaning with Barkeepers Friend and Easy Off Specialty Kitchen Degreaser Cleaner. Rating: 8.9. Cleaning the inside of the Ninja Foodi SP101 Air Fryer is very easy. Now clean the outer face. You need to go through the full process detailed below. Wash the cooking pot, basket, and lid in warm soapy water. Step One: Take the cover off of the Ninja Foodi digital air fryer. If you clean it properly, you will be able to use the air fryer for many years to come. The best way to clean an air fryer involves taking some parts out. Press the push button to release the back door to access the oven's interior. Lets Find Out. In the meantime, Id love to hear more about what youd like to read about. So that you dont destroy the nonstick coat on the basket, beyond this, make sure you regularly maintain your air fryer basket. And as such, they cannot be cleaned like all air fryer models. What are the side effects of not cleaning the Ninja foodi air fryer? Rinse the air fryer, then let dry. After you have used it add one cup of water to the air fryer along with a couple of squirts of dish soap. Dawn is a degreaser detergent. If you can get your hands on the Dawn Powerwash, its SO helpful! We had the opportunity to try the Ninja Foodi Digital Air Fryer Toaster Oven with Flip Away Storage. If you want to clean the inside of your Airfry, you should use dish soap and water to clean it. . You will need to clean your air fryer after each use. It is not reactive. The only exception to this rule is if you accidentally spill or splash any of the oven cleaners on your hand or clothes. This article contains the FAQs for the SP100 Series Ninja Foodi Digital Air Fry Oven. You have not been using your air fryer for a few years now. You may clean it in different ways: One way is to put 250ml of hot water and 250ml of lemon juice in the pot. Cleaning the Heating Element of the Ninja Air Fryer. Allow it to soak for 30 to 45 minutes. So its best to clean your air fryer right after use. Having read your tips on cleaning, and the problems encountered by some of your followers, I now feel better prepared to avoid making mistakes. By performing the following steps, your ninja foodi air fryer cleaning will be thorough and safe. However, don't use harsh chemicals or abrasive sponges to clean the stuck-on residue at the bottom. Cleaning the Ninja air fryer basket can be a bit complicated to clean because of its nature and the way it appears like it cant hold anything.