Age Restricted Products. .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} Popular categories from . Im trying to pre order some figures but I wanna know if amiami is the best option cause Ik they have the cheapest price but I wanna know how much they charge for shipping, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. They may not be the cheapest option but when the difference is only a few s, the customer service makes a world of difference. Im actually in shock that a figma would add $40 more in shipping, but maybe Ill buy it somewhere else. No more Unregistered SAL shipments to orders over 8000 JPY at Amiami 8yr rainbow_stars. . Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a29a6fb9c779131 I hope you meant 2,000 yen? Order 744022605, in generala month after the payment was simply canceled, with a comment: we made a mistake when calculating the cost???? DHL eCommerce Parcel Direct. @keyframes _1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT{0%{opacity:0}to{opacity:1}}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc{--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left:0px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;padding:3px 9px;position:absolute;border-radius:4px;margin-top:-6px;background:#000;color:#fff;animation:_1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT .5s step-end;z-index:100;white-space:pre-wrap}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc:after{content:"";position:absolute;top:100%;left:calc(50% - 4px - var(--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left));width:0;height:0;border-top:3px solid #000;border-left:4px solid transparent;border-right:4px solid transparent}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd{margin-top:6px}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after{border-bottom:3px solid #000;border-top:none;bottom:100%;top:auto} Date of experience: July 25, 2022 5.0. Paid for a preordered rare Sailor Moon collectible 8+ months ago. Reasonable shipping cost. I tend to have a lot preorders which is great because I won't be charged until it's ready to ship. For more information, please see our If you ask politely to change your payment method, they'll just ban you. MFC comments on the item usually might have comments regarding shipping you can try check for faster information then asking AmiAmi. I always choose surface so I don't really have any complaints, but I do wish they would've been more transparent about it. 18,300 & FREE Shipping. Reasonable shipping cost. Fortunately I scored in amiami. Items I own that are currently still not in the database/I can't find on MFC: 7 Weeks Unregistered SAL Starting to Panic? I guess since this is my first time ordering any sort of book I didn't realize just how expensive the shipping cost was going to be. Can you catch this adorable racing rabbit? . By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. ._2Gt13AX94UlLxkluAMsZqP{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:contain;position:relative;display:inline-block} Privacy Policy. The only exception to this rule seems to be RAH figures. These comparisons are based on feedback from Easyship users as well as listed rates and services on the websites of each courier. Courier services like DHL work mostly off size since it's all about maximizing space on a plane. Add to Cart. I've also read something about downgrading to surface Mail premium but don't know much about it. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. They are always fast with shipment and pack the items well. AmiAmi HAS expensive shipping always, for everything =.= (and I'm talking for my experience, just ordered a magazine once and canceled it) so well it's not a surprise ._. Absolutely terrible. Their service has been 1st rate, my only complaint would be CONSTANT SERVER PROBLEMS when attempting preorders. Yes, I had a small Zoid box (command wolf) and ami was charging me $45 usd to ship it.. my friends been ordering things off Manda(big boxes) and the shipping costs was the same. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Japan Post Shipping Cost Chart. 5.0. Figures; Character Goods; Video Games; DVDs & Blu-ray Discs; Show All Categories There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Meister61, Mar 1 . This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Refused to provide replacement parts request to manufacturer, ended up I personally request to have replacement parts directly from manufacturer. EMS was around the same but DHL was actually a few hundred yen cheaper. esprit criminel saison 15 reid; pfsense not seeing interface; how tall is tahani the good place; Hello world! Not added . I just got an AmiAmi payment request earlier today, and it looks like DHL is going to be pretty competitive. Just my luck. For a collector like me AmiAmi is the perfect site to buy imports, they ship their items quick and with good packaging with low prices. Only downside is the shipping cost for my orders but all import sites have shipping over 20. I already knew she was big, so it didnt surprise me that much. Would not shop anywhere else for my Anime Figures, as AmiAmi has shown time and time again, that they are honest, reliable and timely when handling my orders. ._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN{margin:0;padding:0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;margin:8px 0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ.QgBK4ECuqpeR2umRjYcP2{opacity:.4}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label svg{fill:currentColor;height:20px;margin-right:4px;width:20px;-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_ svg{display:inline-block;height:12px;width:12px}._2b2iJtPCDQ6eKanYDf3Jho{-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{padding:0 12px}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:unset;line-height:16px;text-transform:unset;--textColor:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80);font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:var(--textColor);fill:var(--textColor);opacity:1}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F._2UlgIO1LIFVpT30ItAtPfb{--textColor:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:active,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:hover{color:var(--textColorHover);fill:var(--textColorHover)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:disabled,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[data-disabled],._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[disabled]{opacity:.5;cursor:not-allowed}._3a4fkgD25f5G-b0Y8wVIBe{margin-right:8px} Not added . I need to know the day when Im receiving the item. Thank you for visiting the GOODSMILE ONLINE SHOP! Really good double boxed packaging with extra paper inside too to ensure they got here safely. I prefer air mail or EMS with two or Three figures, the shipping is fast (one week), in another hand, DHL's shipping fees change in the time, so. Amiami doesn't put the shipping rate, that is DHL, japan post, etc. Despite supposedly having other methods of shipping, AmiAmi refuses to let me purchase goods via any other method than DHL, which costs more than the products themselves. What was the other medium figure? If you are purchasing items with Private Warehouse selected, you'll be able to see shipping costs in your Private Warehouse after we've received your payment for them.. Again, you can easily check shipping estimates for available In Stock items by putting . Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for amiami Amico-chan Acrylic Stand New Year Illustration: kaishaku at the best online prices at eBay! Since AmiAmi has a no-cancellation policy, you won't be able to renounce to your order once you get the invoice with the shipping fee, since at this point the order will have been already confirmed. They're irresponsible and don't care if you're dying. Its insane that its $91 for dhl. Did amiami sky rocket their shipping costs? A subreddit for figures from anime and related Japanese productions. I don't understand why everyone recommends this site. Thanks again for the input everyone, I really appreciate it :D, Books are just really heavy. Depends on what you order and what shipping method you use. I have several orders of amiami payed, i understand they taking long for christmas season, but that ended a while ago, and they still havent sent half of My orders, they tell You that Ordes are taking 21+ days to get shipped, but even before christmas season they are taking unreasonably long time to get things shipped, so stay away from this decadent store, Even Aliexpress is faster sending things from china that this japanese store. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Communication. Share your collections, post news, and ask questions about the hobby. If you want fast, then amiami and GSC will (probably) be relatively close in cost with GSC; if you go with surface (cheap, but takes 2-4 months) than amiami will (probably) be the . My 1/4 that I got recently was $95 DHL and I think $60-70 EMS, dont really remember EMS honestly. Are you looking to save money on shipping on AmiAmi?I will be going over how to combine or split an order and if go over some real examples of shipping cost . For those wondering about the EMS shipping delay: I paid for my order on 02/16, and it was shipped today (02/23).