He and his fiancee Monika Hertes keep the kittens fans updated, and the feline stars are already showing themselves to have big personalities. For the Love of Bob is a children's version of The World According to Bob and the sequel to Bob: No Ordinary Cat. The next day I came home to find them drinking wine on the veranda and noticed he had his hand on her knee. Whatever he wanted, he got. James tells The Sun in an exclusive interview: "This was the worst year for heartache, I have never been close to anyone or anything more than Bob. The big question is: Why would he? The public began uploading videos of Bowen and Bob to YouTube, and tourists would visit Covent Garden to see them. Just watched his film. But this new, devastating addition to the tale does not make for a happy Hollywood ending. James decided to quit the heroin and go on a methadone programme In spring 2007, when he realised he wanted to better himself for his beloved cat, Bob. Ally and James had an absolutely amazing Bowen Island wedding on such a beautiful day in August. We have so many amazing memories! The Mail on Sunday contacted Mr Ludemann, Ms Shirley and agents for Mr Bowen but none was willing to comment. There is nearly always something out there to help After searching on the web, we came to know that Sebastian Bowen got wedded to Deborah James in July 2008. the couple also celebrated their 13th anniversary and shared the images on their social media handles. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/, Bob, adopted by James Bowen in 2007, was tragically killed by a car this summer, Bob became a star while James was still busking on the streets of Covent Garden, Luke Treadaway plays James in A Christmas Gift From Bob but the cat stars as himself, Fiancee Monika Hertes is helping James through his grief, James is hoping to train Bandit and Gizmo to stand on his shoulders, James battled heroin addiction and life on the streets but Bob was his constant companion, Bob's appearance at book signings meant queues round the block, The Duchess of Cambridge made a fuss of the famous cat at the film premiere, James says he has never been as close to any living creature as he was to his ginger tom, The famous feline turned festive for the Christmas tearjerker, Bandit and Gizmo will star in James' next books, Luke Treadaway in A Christmas Gift From Bob, This Morning chaos as cat gatecrashes wreath-making segment and licks his bottom, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). I later got an email from James saying I was a liar. Stay healthy James. Griffinovci (orig. He was pretty angry. N: I loved the whole day- different parts for different reasons. Also known as James E Bowens, Jimmy Davis. Days Since: 21. YouTube clips of the ginger tom sitting on James Bowen's shoulders as he performed Nirvana went viral in 2011. I purchased his book A Gift from Bob a couple of years ago and didnt read it until recently. Natalie looked beautiful. Wiki, Biography, Age, Husband, Family, Wedding,, Emilija Baranac: Height, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend, Parents, Ethnicity, Net, Iran Ferreira Wiki [Luva de Pedreiro] Biography, Age, Height, Parents,, Who is Rachel Bush? It is with profound sadness that we announce that James Norman Bowen was called home to the Lord on November 3rd, 2022. Find a couple's wedding registry and website. She even called me mum. They cannot speak for themselves; they depend on us. She has completed her graduation from Punjab University, Chandigarh. He began sleeping on streets and sometimes in stray shelters. They had at least three dogs in the family and every one can . I hadnt met the bride & groom until I arrived in Bowen for their wedding. And even if it falls in a heap, hell still have Bob.. Mack was raised near Crum, West Virginia. 30. 12 mos. [7] On Monday 15 June 2020, two days after going missing, Bob was found dead at the side of a road around half a mile from his home. James, 41, has been comforted by his wife-to-be Monika Hertes and the arrival of two new kittens. Loved the story and movie. On 13 June 2020 Bob was fed in the kitchen of their home in Surrey, and last seen at approximately 11:00 p.m., before James noticed he was missing half an hour later. The officiant may also prepare a certificate to be given to the newly married couple. I am sure there marriage is going to stand the test of time and that in whatever format they choose they will forever make beautiful music that flows from the . Bowen and James are the parents of two amazing kids. James Bowen, the 16-year-old jockey, with Raz De Maree after their . A literary agent signed up James and the book A Street Cat Named Bob was such a hit it spawned nine others. $ 4.19 - $ 15.67. Mother of Two Kids. $ 4.19 - $ 30.03. According to the account in A Street Cat Named Bob, Bowen took the cat to the nearby Blue Cross pop up veterinary check up vans, which provided antibiotics to treat the infected wound (that he purchased with his last twenty pounds, which he had been saving for food). Biodata Sebastian has maintained his social profiles private. Along for the trip was James! [25][20], Both singles were launched at a ticketed live event in November 2018 at Phoenix Gardens in Covent Garden, where Bowen was accompanied by Dominic Ferris & Henry Facey. I am a cat person and havent heard about James before. Mr Bowen, 41, who says he is still mourning . Amy Oliver for The Mail on Sunday, Thousands of cats crammed into cages are rescued as they are being transported into Vietnam to be eaten, If pets bring such joy, why DO care homes condemn so many to death? My their lives together always be blessed. The World According to Bob continues the story of Bowen and Bob's lives on the street, including the period leading up to their meeting with his agent Mary Pachnos. The busker found the stray in the hallway of a council flat in North London hed just been allowed to live in. On film: Luke Treadaway, left, as James Bowen in 2016 movie, and the real owner with producer Rolston and the late Bob, By $54.4K - $104.4K. Welcome to Our Wedding Registry My Favorite Things is here to help. He raised 100,000 on GoFundMe for a bronze statue and is currently choosing a sculptor. Home Wiki Sebastian Bowen (Deborah James Husband) Wiki, Biography, Age, Net Worth, Kids, Parents, Height & More. But whats more hurtful is knowing she was in my house and doing that. In 1997, aged 17 years old, he moved to the United Kingdom to seek his fortune desperately trying to make something of himself while he stayed with his half-sister and her husband in London. As he was new to the country, he was bullied and ragged in school by his classmates. er hat sein Glck mit Monica gefunden, nicht mit Bob, denn der ist leider tot. Mark said we should buy chocolates to put by her bed. She would drag James off into town. 11 mos. Fuming Penelope Hartford-Davis says she and her son James Bowen are reeling after her ex-junkie son's girlfriend Belle, 33, wrecked her marriage with Mark Ludemann, 58. James Bowen @JamesBowen23 . Bless his heart. We had lots of conversations about her looking after me and doing the housework, Penelope says. Nothing was a problem for him and he truly pulled the final parts of the wedding day together for us! God bless you always dear James. They were gone for three or four hours, which I thought was strange. (888) 446-3066 . She was playing both sides.. Prices of energy and food are rising rapidly. A film about James and Bobs incredible story is now in the works. He is serving the position of partner at Pomona Capital. James Anthony Bowen (born 15 March 1979) is an English author based in London. He began begging, and using heroin to deal with the pain from being homeless. Obituary. been made into popular movies. James Life took a drastic turn when he met Bob. James Bowen. But they had it all set up properly- perfect!! Mr Bowen last night refused to comment, saying claims his fundraising was inappropriate were baseless. When he found fame and fortune his girlfriend Kirsty Shirley left him and ran off with his step father Mark Ludemann in Australia. The World According to Bob: The Further Adventures of One Man and His Street-wise Cat. I wish you well and have a great future with your wife and all the animals you have. N: I want to cry every time I think back to any part of our wedding day! He was one smart cat. He is probably on the brink of being a millionaire, but hed spend so much. Even though he was aged at least 14, perhaps as old as 16, Bob was in good health. Penelope was Australias top sales person for the Xerox Corporation before she retired due to illness. The pair's second kid is a daughter Eloise Bowen who was born in October 2010. Shes toxic.. He now has a titanium hip so he can walk without being in agony. [11] A Street Cat Named Bob: And How He Saved My Life was published in the US on 30 July 2013, and entered The New York Times' best-seller list at No 7. James Bowen's age is 43. May 18, 2022 - 12:29 BST Nichola Murphy. 8 on the Sunday Times' best-seller list. Jan 2019 - Sep 20223 years 9 months. She is still sassy now!. While Luke Treadaway played James in A Street Cat Named Bob in 2016 and its sequel A Christmas Gift From Bob, which is available to download now, Bob appeared as himself. The estimated Net Worth of James A Bowen is at least $18 Million dollars as of 7 March 2022. He will need lots and lots of support to get through this. James Bowen was born on the 15th of March, 1979. He beat the previous record of brother Sean (2014-15). All at their highest rate in 40 years. A movie based on the first two books was released in 2016 and a sequel will be released in 2020. What is the marital status of James Anthony Bowen? A number of books have been published about Bowen and Bob. It was released on 3 July 2014. Even though he has battled heroin addiction, spent years living on the streets and seen a previous girlfriend go off with his stepfather, the death of his cat is the worst moment in his life. He is currently working on the intersection of hydrogen sector development and regional cooperation, as well as European engagement with the Indo-Pacific. Global Black Belt, Commercial Technology Lead, Dynamics 365. On the other hand, the name of his mother-in-law is Heather James, who spends a lot of time with her family members. 18:47 EST 31 Jan 2015 RACE 7 RESULT - Chris Harrison Memorial Handicap Chase Shareef Star Sea Prince Steady The Ship Jockey: James Bowen@james_bowen_Trainer: Peter Bowen@Peter_Bowen_Owners: Mr H. Jones & Mrs E. Evans @offphoto@meadowvalefoods. Well, if youre ready, lets start. I said Id found them in bed together. Deborah, was a former deputy head teacher turned writer, blogger, podcaster and cancer . He was an active and creative person whose smile lit up a room; he . Deborah James Husband is living in London with his wife and family. Wedding Website. I am so pleased that Bob has found happiness with Monica. Fans joined in the mourning when James revealed the news. He later dropped out of education in his second year of high school, becoming a self-confessed "tearaway kid". From living on the streets to a well-built house, he gives all the credit to his cat Bob. Even after searching a lot on the web and social media, we are unsuccessful in finding the names of his father and mother. Neil Sears for the Daily Mail, I won't strip in front of you, pet: How a quarter of British cat and dog owners avoid getting their kit off in their animal's line of vision, Home Office apologises for 'error' after Nigel Farage visited hotel in Priti Patel's constituency that is housing migrants, Isabel Oakeshott receives 'menacing' message from Matt Hancock, Alex Murdaugh unanimously found GUILTY of murder of wife and son, Pavement where disabled woman gestured at cyclist before fatal crash, Incredible footage of Ukrainian soldiers fighting Russians in Bakhmut, Pro-Ukrainian drone lands on Russian spy planes exposing location, 'Buster is next!' I cant find it again. So much fun. Bandit is very quiet and just likes to watch everything and Gizmo, he bounces around like a maniac. Some family member and their closest friends were coming from Australia to Vancouver to witness the big step in their life journey. $42.99 $ 42. [13] It was published in October 2013. If you do not know, we have prepared this article about details of James Bowens short biography-wiki, career, professional life, personal life, todays net worth, age, height, weight, and more facts. James R Bowen, 67. Shortly after he died James adopted two kittens. Paperback. Instead, the cat began to follow Bowen around, even following him onto the bus when he left to go busking. Tensions arose and the arrangement did not last. James Anthony Bowen, also known as James Bowen, is an English Author and a Street Performer. Then last week producer Mr Rolston emailed him: The fact is that the Cat Cafe WAS fraudulent. It was quiet because of Covid.". James has been around the world three times. He is best known for being a Memoirist. . James is all too aware that this Christmas will be particularly tough for homeless people due to Covid. He painted her bedroom and made a recreation room with a dart board because she liked darts, Penelope adds. Estimation. As of March 2023, James Anthony Bowen has an estimated net worth of $2 Million. It goes to show how fantastic our little circle is! Deborah started her BOWELBABE FUND page on 9 May 2022 (Monday) and set the target of 250k for her treatment and paying off the bills. Do's and Don'ts for Wedding Guests. Just seen the movie and watched the first one earlier.I was like you once James Im not quite were you are yet but Im still fighting my demons and have been doing all my life but its getting better now.Im 57 now have a nice place a lovely cat and Im getting there its hard as you know my friend and Im one of the old school 40 yrs ago I started..My cat Jess is not as smart as Bob but shes my best mate and helped me through bad times just like you mate..Good luck James your a good manRIP BOB. Investor, media face, and celebrity spouse. This can be a real challenge for couples as they just don't know what to expect, often it is the first experience they've had of doing a photo shoot, let . Try to live off of the interest of the two million you have as net worth. In 1997 James moved back to England and they lost touch, despite Penelopes endless attempts to get in contact. Lauren Ashlee Bowen & Brian James Zirgibel Wedding . Year. James has been unlucky in love in the past. Milking his dead cats memory for all its worth and milking people for every last penny to watch him lounge around his house. Their closest friends were their bridal party (along with Nats beautiful sister) and they had endless fun getting up to mischief together especially as they relaxed with me. James was a Visiting Research Fellow at Berlin's Mercator Institute for China Studies in 2019. Bowen nasceu em Surrey . [27][21] Bowen and his team made a bid to get And Then Came Bob to a UK Christmas No. He just doesnt know what to do with that sort of money you dont just go and spend it all at once. It is an unlikely bestseller that made down-and-out recovering heroin addict James Bowen and his scarf-wearing best friend a stray cat called Bob into worldwide cult figures. The book is so good that I dont want to put it down. Kimberly Hales and James Bowen from null, null have registered at for their wedding on May 24, 2015. I follow a number of James and Bobs FB pages and have never seen such a thing! Sebastian Bowen Wiki Bowen has maintained a very low-key lifestyle. The order of the day was fun, family and friends and did they deliver. I hope and pray that so many other people on the streets can be inspired by James and Bob. Concerned that the cat had nowhere else to go, Bowen took him in permanently, naming him Bob after the character Killer BOB from the television drama Twin Peaks.[4]. Search for either member of the lucky couple. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. Im so concerned for James and love him so much, says Penelope, 62. His memoirs A Street Cat Named Bob, The World According to Bob and A Gift from Bob, were international best-sellers. On film: Luke Treadaway, left, as James Bowen in 2016 movie, and the real owner with producer Rolston and the late Bob Newspapers in English Though they all continued to share the same house, unbelievably, Penelope still didnt realise the affair was going on under her roof. He immediately took the cat to the hospital and got her treated. I said, Dont you two look sweet., He leapt out of bed and said, We didnt want you to find out, but now its all out in the open. He said he and Kirsty were going to have a wonderful life together in England. Minnamurra product and blood cancer survivor, singer/songwriter Timothy James Bowen has bowled over national television audiences on 'The Voice'. She had first visited, ironically, to help Penelope during her recovery from a life-threatening operation. Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen explored his Cotswold home's ghosts with his family credit:Bang Showbiz. In the future James intends to write books about their escapades and thinks there are more stories to tell about Bob. It was incredible to be a part of this intimate wedding. Being born on 15 March 1979, James Bowen is 43 years old as of todays date 4th March 2023. His owner James Bowen, 41, is raising funds for a 250k memorial to the cat; . Sebastian Bowen (born b/w 1976-1980; Age: 42-46 years old) is a well-known banker, investor, media face, and celebrity partner from London, England, United Kingdom. Kabar duka datang dari penulis James Bowen yang mengabarkan kematian kucing kesayangannya, Bob. She told me she loved me. Thats what happens when you become distracted, and nine times out of ten, people are not worth it. FREE delivery Sun, Dec 11 . 08:32 EST 01 Feb 2015. While Belle is referred to as Jamess good friend in the books, Penelope says he and Kirsty have been an item for the past couple of years. There are few people around to buy The Big Issue or put some spare change into a buskers hat. James and Bob went through hard times together. James Bowen 's revenue is $1.1M in 2016. Vendors are amongst the most vulnerable people affected. The best result we found for your search is James Ray Bowen age 60s in Rio Verde, AZ in the Tonto Verde neighborhood. I had so much fun from the very beginning! But when Kirsty, herself an ex-drug addict, arrived in Tasmania, Penelope soon discovered her visit wouldnt be as billed. I am so happy for James & Monica. by James Bowen, A Street Cat Named Bob By James Bowen, et al. Maybe you know about James Bowen very well, but do you know how old and tall is he and what is his net worth in 2023? Tributes poured in from all over the world when Bob passed away in June and James said that it left a big gap in his life. James Bowen. James Bowen. My heart exploded! Inspired by this, he wrote a book on Bob named A Street Cat Named Bob which amazingly sold 1 million copies and was ranked at no. Then the reception was awesome! She was drunk as a skunk when Mark and I met her at Hobart airport, Penelope says. In October 2019, it was announced that a film adaptation of the book, directed by Charles Martin Smith and written by Garry Jenkins, would be going into production in late 2019 with a view to a cinema release in 2020.[14]. Helping him to get through the agony of the loss is his fiancee Monika Hertes. Extraordinarily, Mr Bowen published the accusations on his own Facebook page. Even now he finds himself nervously looking over his shoulder, a reflex from his years on Britains dangerous streets. But Belle real name Kirsty Shirley was notably absent from Jamess latest run of signings to promote his sixth book, A Gift From Bob. 25-year-old James Bowen, who was remembered for his smile while working at the East Longmeadow Pride station, died in a head-on collision on I-91 in Windsor, Conn. Bob constantly followed James when he was going to work, he got him a harness for safety and allowed him to come along to his regular spots in Covent Garden and Piccadilly Circus, travelling in the window seat of the number 73 bus. James Bowen is the owner and President of Five Nines Technology Group, the largest IT services company headquartered in Nebraska. She just drained him.. from Yale Law School. For the film adaptation of the book, see, "StreetCat Bob & James Bowen Demo New Catio (Cat Enclosure) by ProtectaPet", "Revealed: Street Cat Named Bob died after being hit by a car, says ex-heroin addict owner of Ginger Tom", "Ninth life over for James Bowen's Bob the cat, star of street and screen", "Two cool cats the Big Issue seller and a stray called Bob", "Bob the Street Cat books top 1m copies in UK", "Read all about it: how Bob the stray cat became a bookshop star", "Charles Martin Smith to Direct 'A Street Cat Named Bob' Sequel", "And Then Came Bob (with The Wild & Stray)", "Time to Move On (with The Wild & Stray)", "James Bowen And Then Came Bob [Official Video]", "YouTube: NEW MUSIC FROM JAMES BOWEN WITH THE WILD & STRAY CHRISTMAS 2018! N: Lockie Broom! His 10,000 plea for wedding cash last night hit 3,500. Bob was a bit of both of those characters, but always wise.. RIP Bob, terima kasih sudah menginspirasi! He did not mention many details about his birth. I treated her like a daughter. Bob saved my life, said Mr Bowen. 4.9 out of 5 stars 104. Oh the list goes on! A sequel to the 2016 film, titled A Gift from Bob, was released on 6 November 2020, with both Luke Treadaway and Bob himself reprising their roles. Select this result to view James T Bowen's phone number, address, and more. Deborah James husband is skilled in alternative investments, private equity, and LBO. A subscription to Big Issue magazine means you can support some of the UK's most marginalised people and get a great read every week for a special one-off price of 6 for the first month. My name is James Bowen and I am the author of the Streetcat Bob series of books, my little soulmate has recently passed the rainbow bridge and I don't ever want to forget him Since 2007 i was privileged to have Streetcat Bob as part of . Aged just 16, he became the youngest ever jockey to ride the winner of the Welsh Grand National in 2018 on his way to becoming the youngest ever Champion Conditional Jockey, taking the record from older brother Sean. It mirrors Bob's travels in a blog, Around the World in 80 Bobs, where fans of the book take photographs of the famous cat at various locations around the world. We had Christmas in New York and San Francisco. The charity singles And Then Came Bob[15][16] and Time To Move On[17][18] were released by Macaferri Music in 2018. December 2016. All rights reserved. Murdaugh is heckled as he leaves court, Ken Bruce finishes his 30-year tenure as host of BBC Radio 2, Missing hiker buried under snow forces arm out to wave to helicopter, Insane moment river of rocks falls onto Malibu Canyon in CA, Fleet-footed cop chases an offender riding a scooter, Two Russian tanks annihilated with bombs by Ukrainian armed forces, Ukrainian soldier takes out five tanks with Javelin missiles. So to see the GoFundMe page go up the very next day after Bob passed away, trying to raise the baffling sum of 250k, of course rang alarm bells for us., Mr Bowen responded publicly by saying: They have never done anything but accuse and judge me to humble and shame me for my alcoholism and drug dependency issues so they keep me eating crumbs from their banquet, As a result producer Mr Rolston warned him: If you carry on you will be facing severe legal action.. Congratulations Lauren Ashlee Bowen & Brian James Zirgibel Wedding: January 28, 2023 Days Since: 21. Greater Atlanta Area. I know women who have seen their husbands leave them for younger women. It was published on 9 October 2014, and reached No. At 21, while still in undergraduate university James co-founded a software company. James Bowen in Ohio. In . Hannibal - Anniversary - Bowen Wedding Notice Archive -- Saturday, 7 July 2018, at 12:53 p.m. 1 message WeddingNoticeArchive.com - MISSOURI - Hannibal - Wedding - Rickey - Charlton . Zoznam ast serilu Griffinovci. James Anthony Bowen (born 15 March 1979)[1][2] is an English author based in London. Producer Adam Rolston has privately accused the former busker of fraudulent online fund-raising over a failed scheme to raise 160,000 for a cafe for cats which never opened, and for a baffling call for 250k in donations for a memorial to Bob launched within hours of the cats death. | Jan 1, 2021. A tearful James says: "He was an absolutely magnificent little star and I wish he had been around to enjoy the attention around the film.. Thank you for sharing bob with us Wedding guest 101 (You'll thank us later) View all. N: Im actually stumped! His 10,000 plea for wedding cash last night hit 3,500. courthouse wedding outfit. This can be a real challenge for couples as they just dont know what to expect, often it is the first experience theyve had of doing a photo shoot, let alone on a day as huge as their wedding. He joined a renowned school in his region for his schooling. James Bowen was still pony racing a year ago but won the Welsh Grand National on board 13-year-old Raz De Maree at Chepstow. Every time I look at James I want to give him the tightest squeeze and kiss! N: The best day of my life! The Sun's columnist was diagnosed with bowel cancer in 2016 and was being supported by her husband Sebastien Bowen and her extended family. It was published by Hodder & Stoughton on 1 November 2018. They have also lived in Mountain View, CA and Sunnyvale, CA. When I looked in those incredible green eyes, it was almost psychic.. Going to a wedding? Related To Bettie Bowen. But two tiny balls of fluff have gone some way to fill that hole. Does anyone know of the truth of this? James Bowen Affairs and Marital Status. Things between mother and son continued to improve until Kirstys affair with Mark brought their world crashing down. She is a major character in the books, who now styles herself as Bob the cats mum. We had a lounge room full of bin bags full of cards to go through.. The height of James Bowen is 1.81 m. The weight is 78 kg. He would have been the best man, best cat. I feel very lucky this day has finally come- slightly surreal honestly One happy couple over here! Bowen now dedicates his time to helping numerous charities that involve homelessness, literacy, and animal . Deborah James is feeling so blessed and thanked her fans for donating. Meet Bandit and Gizmo, the kittens that have helped James Bowen get over the loss of superstar Street Cat Bob. Being tired of this life, he moved back to the UK to live with his half-sister, which didnt work out, and he chose to leave and live on the streets. Also, her cute button nose and butt! November 2016. I think that James has proved to be an extraordinary man and Bob was his wonderful feline companion. I wanted to help her to be happy, she explains. The estimated 1million he earned from their sales allowed him to mortgage a home in South London and get off the streets for good. To my relief, James has a wife now and he no longer has to worry about his gas bills. James has set up a Facebook page to share the stories of the new members of his family. When a homeless mans story about how a stray cat saved him from heroin addiction was made into an award-winning film, he and the producer were all smiles. Thats not what James thinks at all. He hopes to take up documentary filmmaking, with the aim of telling others about the horrors faced by people living on the streets. $49.3K - $120.2K. His height is 1.81 m tall, and his weight is 78 kg. James believes that Bob helped him to find his lady love, Monica. But according to Penelope, Kirsty doesnt even like Bob. In addition, he makes $0 as Chairman of the Board and Trustee at First Trust Enhanced Equity Income Fund. The memoirs were so good that films were even made based on the first two books and were released in the year 2016. But now, weeks after Bob the Cat was fatally run over, owner James Bowen has had a bitter falling out with the man who immortalised him on the big screen which could be played out in court. Its as simple as that.. A Street Cat Named Bob was nominated for the UK's National Book Awards in the Popular Non-Fiction category in November 2012. The film's end credits carry a dedication in his memory. 1781-1815, by Catherine Lindsay Knorr, copyrighted in1954. On her Facebook page, Kirsty describes herself as Belle, Bobs Mum. But thats not going to happen now.. He currently lives in London. He concludes: The homeless should be a priority, so they dont become walking super spreaders. She stands accused of being a heartless home wrecker who, last October, travelled to see Jamess mother Penelope in Australia but ended up sleeping with his stepfather, causing the couples seven-year marriage to implode. In addition to his books, James Bowen has released music regarding his story and relationship with Bob.