1 player in the transfer portal. Against Big Ten teams, Harbaugh has a career record of 27-8 at home and 24-9 on the road. Not only is he not elite, he isnt even the level of Paul Chryst, Gus Malzan, Mark Richt at Georgiaor Brian Kelly. All rights reserved. He also tallied 620 passing attempts (second in Michigan history at the time), 387 completions, a 62.4% completion percentage, 31 touchdown passes (third in Michigan history at the time), and 22 interceptions. I also hope that this year was primarily due to poor QB play and youth/inexperience. dCc6CiAgICAgICAgbmV3IERhdGUoKS5nZXRUaW1lKCksZXZlbnQ6J2d0bS5q Posted by MichiganMan2424 Michigan James Franklin is 1-7 vs ranked road teams at PSU, and 1-13 overall as a head coach against ranked road teams. I also included the 2018 South Carolina game as I think bowls should count as important games. No, I think he was trying to point out a trend of Michigan playing poorly in second halves, when in reality he was failing to remember a lot of quality halves. And it was just a different level that Ive ever seen from someone else. He was 5-5 after year two and had one score losses in 2015 to Utah and Michigan State and 2016 to OSU and FSU that easily could have went the other way. That same narrative cant be used for Penn State though, whose 53-22 record since 2015 is slightly better than U-Ms 49-22. Are you only counting the losses? 16 Kentucky, wins 18-0, Rara Thomas update: Felony charges dismissed for Georgia WR, per report, SEC Women's Basketball Tournament action suspended due to weather delay, Alabama officially announces hiring of new LBs coach to Nick Saban's staff, LSU's 3 permanent rivals for 9-game SEC schedule have been set, per report, BetMGM MA Promo Code: How to Score $200 in Pre-Launch Bonuses, Alabama basketball adds commitment from 4-star forward, 2 SEC players named to late-season watch list for Oscar Robertson Player of the Year Trophy, Overrated? In 2022, the Michigan Wolverines managed to follow their 2021 Big Ten title season with another incredible year this time, the Wolverines won 13 games for the first time ever, floored Ohio State in Columbus, and won another Big Ten Championship Game. In reply to Ugh.who cares. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Its is extremely rare to find a coach to have a significant shift towards success this far into their careers. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Importantly, there is also a clause regarding a buyout. Not only have the losses started piling up, but they've went from close games to outright blowouts. Ohio State women's basketball vs. Michigan in the Big Ten Tournament: How to watch, stream the game . Since then, Harbaugh is on a five-bowl game losing streak. In fact, while Harbaugh's average offensive rating during his tenure narrowly tops the other three coaches, his best season, 2018, still falls below both Rodriguez and Hoke's best season offensively. After another off-season flirting with NFL teams before he had no choice or decided to return to Ann Arbor, Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh declared his desire to be the Wolverine's head coach for as long as the school wanted. It should be noted that in all three of Michigans wins against a higher-ranked team, Michigan was the odds-on favorite according to Bovada. For trolls, I can see how you would just look at the point total and go "Really?". 3 min read. Michigan associate head football coach Francis "Biff" Poggi is Jim Harbaugh's secret weapon. Over the past two offseasons, Jim Harbaugh has flirted with many NFL teams namely the Minnesota Vikings (2022) and the Denver Broncos (2023) though he did not land on an NFL job when the time came to make a call. The plan is to promote an assistant already at Michigan to the HC position. But when his Michigan teams consistently fell. Your email address will not be published. LT4KCgo=, Enjoying Maize&BlueReview? Not a coincidence we sputter and don't score. It just manhandled a more talented Buckeye club that spent a year swearing this time. After one year in Miami, former Michigan OC Josh Gattis is returning to the Big Ten East. Great analysis. A coach shows who they are in their first 3-4 years. Jim Harbaugh is 2-13 against top-10 teams as Michigan's head coach and has a losing record against Power 5 teams that are .500 or better. Away: 1-8 (for those wondering, 2018 Northwestern is the 1). They also are 2-2 in neutral site games with two wins and a loss vs. Florida and the 2016 Orange Bowl, when it lost to Florida State. This issue dates back to before Harbaugh took the reins. As for home or away, it typically hasn't mattered too much. Much of Harbaugh's Michigan tenure was marred by inexplicable losses early in the season, and finishing the year with losses both to in-state foe Michigan State and to Big Ten behemoth Ohio State. Here is what Football Scoop had to say about Gattis return to the Big Ten East: The Terps are poised to hire Josh Gattis, the former Miami (Fla.) coordinator who rose to acclaim as a Broyles Award winner at Michigan and who has previously coached under James Franklin as well. Of course we scored more in the second half in those games. If you feel like you're losing control over your gambling experience, call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, PA, WV), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-888- 532-3500(Virginia) 1-800-522-4700 (NV, TN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO, TN), 1-855-2CALLGA (IL), 1-800-270-7117 (MI). The Wolverines are an even 4-4 against the Spartans under Harbaugh. Ernest Hausmann speaks on why he chose to come to the University of Michigan via the transfer portal. In the classroom, Wolverines have totaled 224 Academic All-Big Ten honors during his tenure, including a program-record 50 in 2020. Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh With a loss in 2019, Harbaugh became the first coach on either side to start his career 0-5 in the rivalry. So, my focus never faltered from what my mission was, thats be 100% focused on (playing for) my team and the task at hand. You can also subscribe to ourYouTube Channel. Harbaugh's teams at Michigan have finished the season ranked in the national polls on four occasions, including a No. Harbaugh racked up three wins over Top 25 teams in his first season but his two losses against ranked foes came against chief rivals as Michigan State (27-23) and Ohio State (42-13) as part of a . Jim Harbaugh has already gone on the record that he doesn't have any present plans of leaving Michigan football to coach in the NFL again. A 2020 graduate of Loyola Chicago, he covered the Ramblers' 2018 Final Four run from beginning to end and has worked at NBC Sports Chicago. When you consider the nature of the losses to MSU and OSU (and to a lesser extent FSU, losing Peppers right before the kick-off), Michigan was agonizingly close to being anywhere from 7-3 to 9-1 in high level games. The result that Harbaugh's had on Michigan's offensive ranking has run counter to expectations when he was hired. While the team continues to trend in a positive direction, it needs to take the next step to really be considered a top team in college football. (Photo by Rich Schultz/Getty Images). Good post but I could have told you his record sucked against ranked teams before reading this. Gattis was long overdue. And I knew right away that this was something I wanted on my side, and in my corner. ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- Jim Harbaugh expects the four suspended Michigan State football players involved in roughing up two members of Michigan's team to be punished further, saying he "can't imagine . YXQtdS1tLWluLTIwMTUmYzU9MjAyMjczMzExNCZjdj0yLjAmY2o9MSZjc191 who? Any statistics regarding "ranked" teams is overly simplistic. Additionally, the Harbaugh cant win big games on the road also paints the picture that Michigan was the better team or had a better chance to succeed in those games. So there's that. Harbaugh's 15-point win over Ohio State in 2021 led Michigan to its first Big Ten Championship game ever; the Wolverines took down No. However, Michigan State was ranked No. In the six meetings between the two teams since Harbaugh took over, the Buckeyes have collectively outscored Michigan by 80 points. Well see if we have to re-visit this stat when that time comes. RELATED: ITB Extra: Recruiting Ramifications Of Mo Linguist's Departure, RELATED: Michigan Co-DC Mo Linguist Departs U-M To Take Buffalo's Head Coaching Job. Mike Mallory is a long-time NFL special teams coordinator, and at Michigan, he is expected to assist as a special teams analyst the Wolverines special teams are managed and coordinated by Jim Harbaughs son, Jay Harbaugh. The win marked the first time Harbaugh has beaten Ohio State in his career at the helm of Michigan. #Michigan has an incredible track record with edge rushers under Jim Harbaugh. Since becoming the head coach for Michigan Harbaugh carries a 3-4 record against Michigan State. In late 2014, he was hired to be the head coach of his alma mater, the Michigan Wolverines. Michigan will try to start recovering from the loss next week against Indiana. This is Harbaughs team. Design by Human Element, Harbaugh's Record against the Ranked (and Bowl Games): An Examination, WBB B1G tourney preview - first 2 rounds 22-23, One Frame At A Time: 2022 Season GIF Tournament - Elite 8, One Frame At A Time: 2022 Season GIF Tournament - Sweet 16, Kinda sad about this one--R.I.P. Consistency is the name of the game for the Badgers and Hawkeyes, who have each concluded with winning records every season since 2015. What stood out is how close Harbaugh was to starting off his tenure with a gaudy record against ranked opponents. That level of success has contributed to those high-level of expectations but, after four years, has become one of Harbaugh's biggest detractions in his on-field performance. Some school's results have been altered by retroactive NCAA penalties. This one could go the way of 2018 Michigan State or it could be like 2018 Ohio State. Consider me not very impressed with Gattis. GLENDALE, Ariz. There were multiple miscues for Michigan football in the 51-45 loss to TCU in the College Football Playoff semifinal in the Vrbo . Naturally, calls for Michigan to part ways with the sixth-year head coach . This is where JH has us after year 5. Of past games that the Wolverines have seen all three criteria, Michigan is 1-1, with a win in 2018 over MSU, but a loss that same year against Ohio State. Over the second half of the season, Gattis proved to be a quality hire. Here is what John Harbaugh had to say about Jim Harbaughs potential future with the Wolverines. We are not sure that John Harbaugh knows anything about Jims future that make him hesitant to endorse him staying in Ann Arbor; however, from an outside perspective, it seems as if Jim Harbaugh is making it clear that all options are on the table. JyZndG1fcHJldmlldz0nKydlbnYtMScrJyZndG1fY29va2llc193aW49eCc7 Without going back and looking at all 26 I can think of only TWO where Michigan came out in the 2nd half and outplayed (outscored) the other team: this year @PSU & the Orange Bowl vs. FSU. Michigan is 12-0, headed to another Big Ten title game and likely the College Football Playoff again after it. Required fields are marked *. Even Jim Harbaughs brother John is not sure if Jim will remain in Ann Arbor. So far, they have already lost a major piece as their running back Chris Evans was recently suspended for the next season. Michigan has only had a better winning percentage against MSU and Texas two of the past four years, and never better than OSU, Alabama and Clemson. That said, there are no losses included here where Michigan was anything more than a one-score favorite. MORE:Revisiting the Wolverines' 2000 win at The Shoe. For those wondering, Harbaughs bowl game record as of this writing isnot great. b2RlLmluc2VydEJlZm9yZShzLCBlbCk7CiAgfSkoKTsKPC9zY3JpcHQ+Cgo8 This is the truly depressing and puzzling thing over Harbs tenure. But when the season ended, the season came to be, I had a chance to evaluate my situation, where I was at, and the ultimate decision of I want to go a place that could maximize my potential. For Wolverines coach Jim Harbaugh who's famously 0-5 against the Buckeyes during his tenure at the helm Saturday's matchup feels like his best chance to finally get that W against Ohio. The overall trajectory of the program is moving in the wrong direction, but there is potential to reverse course. In fact, despite having three 10-3 seasons in the last four years, Michigan has won just one of its four bowl games. #GoBlue . He also brings decades of college coaching experience with him he spent over 20 years coaching division one college football at schools like Indiana, Kent State, Eastern Illinois, Rhode Island, Northern Illinois, Maryland, Illinois, Kansas and Louisville. I feel like, again, you talk about providence too, and its good work; I think hes really good about that. Despite being ranked No. Lets take a look at all six of Harbaughs bowl game appearances with the program: Harbaughs lone bowl game win arrived in his first season, where they beat Florida in the Citrus Bowl, ending their season with a 10-3 record. For now, Michigan football must do everything that it can to make Jim feel at home so that he is more likely to stay. 18 Michigan heads to No. Franklin is 11-10 on the road at PSU. Bringing in Harbaugh, who had solid success as a college head coach at Stanford University, and then following that, a Super Bowl appearance while coach of the San Francisco 49ers in the NFL, was an effort to meet those expectations. In reply to I think hes pointing out by JTP. Now, a year later, Gattis is back in the Big Ten East. When Michigan hired Harbaugh, the NFC-winning coach of the 49ers, to lead his alma mater, it was envisioning that he would win the games against rival Ohio State and steer the program to national relevance. Jim is open about it., He continued, So, I think hes at Michigan for life, probably, but then again, maybe Gods got other plans, he said. Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. LmpzcmRuLmNvbS9zL2NzLmpzP3A9MjI1NDYnIHR5cGU9J3RleHQvamF2YXNj For the most part, Ohio State has trounced Harbaugh's Michigan teams. Of the 10 ranked-on-ranked matchups that Michigan had the higher ranking, the maize and blue were favored in all but one of those games (6-4). Sports Illustrated takes unnecessary shot at Michigan football, Michigan football transfer addition makes top-10 list, A possible spring ball position change for Michigan football, This Michigan football sophomore could see both sides of the field, Michigan football: Wolverines defensive backfield is huge. I don't get what people are seeing in Gattis. Of the games that Michigan has been favored, specifically in ranked-vs.-ranked matchups, the Wolverines are 6-3 when they have a higher ranking than their opponent and 3-2 when they are ranked lower. If there is a turning point for Harbaugh's time in Michigan, it has to start with the win in 2021. It's not easy, a fact illustrated by Harbaugh's 1-9 record in true road games against ranked opponents. Andrew Brewster. As far as this Saturdays game against Minnesota is concerned, theres no clear answer. bjsKICAgICAgICB3W2xdPXdbbF18fFtdO3dbbF0ucHVzaCh7J2d0bS5zdGFy Use of and/or registration on any portion of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement, and Your Privacy Choices and Rights (each updated 1/26/2023). Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Harbaugh does have the lone win under his belt, as the team is still 1-9 against top 10 teams since he took over in 2015. In 2021, Michigan beat Ohio State 42-27, bringing Harbaugh's overall record vs. Ohio State to1-5. Both the Nittany Lions and Wolverines have recruited at a similar level over the last six years, but the Badgers and Hawkeyes, on the other hand, have not been on those twos recruiting level. But Shea Patterson was not one of them. We all know Jim will be Michigans head coach in 2023; however, in 2024 and beyond there seems to be no real expectations. Harbaugh's 0-5 record against the Buckeyes is well documented, but his teams also are 3-2 against the Nittany Lions, 3-3 against the in-state Spartans, and 2-3 against the Badgers. Call 1-800-GAMBLER. See our list of forfeits and vacated games for more details. Let's see though, Harbaugh might hit us with some epic management moves. Harbaughs inability to beat the Wolverines biggest rivals will have fans antsy moving forward. 14, respectively.. As No. His defense. Zi5wYXJlbnROb2RlLmluc2VydEJlZm9yZShqLGYpOwogICAgICAgIHdpbmRv Wisconsin and Iowa consistently finish in the 20s and 30s (or even lower) in the national recruiting rankings, but have used outstanding player development to build consistent winners. Franklin is 3-11 against Michigan/MSU/OSU while at PSU, with one win against each team. After beating Ohio State 42-27 in their regular-season finale and Iowa 42-3 in the Big Ten Championship Game, Michigan made it into the College Football Playoff for the first time ever. ), 3-9 vs. OSU/MSU (35-8 vs. rest of the Big Ten), Stewart Mandel (@slmandel) October 30, 2021. For more Michigan Athletics content from Blue by Ninety, follow us onTwitter,Facebook,andInstagram. The Wolverines' coach, Jim Harbaugh, is an old quarterback but he is running things like an offensive. Since Jim Harbaugh took over as the head coach for the Michigan Wolverines, the team has had stellar seasons. Immediately, Harbaugh changed that course, finishing his inaugural season at #12, and then his next, at #10. Thats probably the difference with him and all these other guys who act like theyre not open about opportunities that come along. Harbaugh finished his tenure at Stanford with a 29-21 overall record (.580) and 21-15 mark in Pac-10 Conference play. In the polling released by the NFLPA, the Detroit Lions fared well in some areas but rated poorly in others. cG9XSlVIbnFWemRFYTd3JmFtcDtndG1fcHJldmlldz1lbnYtMSZhbXA7Z3Rt Meh, I liked someone else's statement (forget who, so apologies): That strikes me as perfectexcept, of course, Iowa occasionally beats OSU. Ever since arriving in Ann Arbor, Michigan football fans have been hit with annual Harbaugh-NFL rumors. 10 and No. But if Harbaugh is going to erase the struggles the program faced early in his tenure, his overall record against Ohio State is going to have to improve. Michigan has to hope that one of McCaffrey/Milton is actually a star OR that KJ Costello can come in a pull a Fields/Mayfield/Murray type transition. As No. In 2021, Michigan beat Ohio State 42-27, bringing Harbaugh's overall record vs. Ohio State to 1-5. 2023 Advance Local Media LLC. (Photo by Gregory Shamus/Getty Images) ANN ARBOR, Mich. - Jim Harbaugh added another impressive win to his resume this weekend as Michigan stomped No. 8 in the nation and also had a 7-0 record. Where were the endzone slants to Collins ? They've suffered eight since then. Instead, Meyer went a cool 4-0 against Harbaugh before passing the sticks to Ryan Day, who blasted the Khaki King 56-27 in their lone meeting in 2019. Ohio State has been the root of the problems for Harbaugh in the Big Ten, but otherwise, he has put together a solid showing against conference foes. Play selection (for the most part) was decent. In those three games, Michigan lost by an average of 18 points. Jim Harbaugh has added yet another face to his 2023 coaching staff. Canfora saying that Rhule might be interested in Michigan if Harbaugh leaves just doesn't move the needle for me. With 47 bowl appearances in program history, Michigan ranks 11th nationally for most played. We support responsible gambling. What Jim Harbaugh has seen in Joe Milton with likely first start forthcoming, Jim Harbaugh shares challenges that 'really, really good' Minnesota team presents, Jim Harbaugh breaks down WR corps, Nico Collins' status with team, Updates: Jim Harbaugh previews Michigan football at Minnesota, 3 things to watch for against No. Sadly for them, they were decisively defeated by Georgia, the eventual national champions, in the Orange Bowl. The Sporting News takes a look. Michigan should again be one of the most talented teams in its conference. Though this might be on Patterson who missed several long TDs. In reply to Ok but Ill stand by my by JTP. On Stadium Blvd Episode 24: Staff Changes?, On Stadium Blvd Episode 23: Run it Back!, Michigan Hockey Faces Tough Test in Big Ten Tournament Quarterfinals, Michigan Lacrosse Takes Home Second Victory Of 2023 Season, Michigan Hockey Rankings Update Heading Into Notre Dame Series, Michigan Wrestling Takes Down CMU, Improves to 11-4 On Senior Day, Michigan Wolverines hockey team looking for bounce-back series. Continue with Recommended Cookies, Josh Gattis is returning to the Big Ten East, Jim Harbaugh adds Michigan alum, NFL coordinator to 2023 staff, John Harbaugh hints at uncertainty for Jim Harbaughs future at Michigan, New Michigan football transfer addition explains why he chose UM, Mike Morris has good things to say about Ohio State, Jim Harbaugh will have shot at No. And speaking Monday to reporters, Harbaugh sounded like a coach who knows what he's. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The losses are the aforementioned Iowa and MSU games as well as Harbaughs first game as Wolverines head coach at Utah and the 2017 Outback Bowl against South Carolina. A QB that can run the Gattis system should be reasonably attainable by a program like Michigan. bGVtZW50KCJzY3JpcHQiKSwgZWwgPSBkb2N1bWVudC5nZXRFbGVtZW50c0J5 Career Record: 12 Years, 103-46, .691 Win% (at major schools), Bowl Record: 9 Games, 2-7, .222 Win% (at major schools), Every Sports Reference Social Media Account, Site Last Updated: Friday, March 3, 6:39AM. The argument that Michigan struggles against ranked opponents, at least when its ranked, doesnt paint the entire picture. Well I guess it should be pointed out then that his record against top 10 teams is a hell of a lot worse than his record against ranked teams. 2 Ohio State and No. But he has often failed to beat his fiercest rivals, falling in nine of the 13 games the Wolverines have. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. The 2020 Michigan Wolverines football team represented the University of Michigan in the sport of college football during the 2020 NCAA Division I FBS football season.The Wolverines played in the East Division of the Big Ten Conference and played their home games at Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor, Michigan.Michigan was coached by sixth-year head coach Jim Harbaugh. Please check your email for a confirmation. Under Harbaugh, Michigan's defense has excelled to remarkable heights, both among previous coaches and nationally. In 2022, Harbaugh has the team just two wins away from making that a reality. Easily the most memorable Harbaugh-era game, both programs entered at 10-1 are were ranked in the Top Three. Cookie Settings/Do Not Sell My Personal Information. d2luZG93Ll9kaWRBc3luY0luamVjdEdvb2dsZVRhZ01hbmFnZXIpIHJldHVy 2 seed in the College Football Playoff. The Harbaugh era has been so underwhelming. He was 5-5 after year two and had one score losses in 2015 to Utah and Michigan State and 2016 to OSU and FSU that easily could have went the other way. In this category, Harbaugh has elevated above his predecessors, grabbing 3 wins against top 25 teams in two of his four seasons - which is more than Hoke or Rodriguez won in all seasons combined. Jim Harbaugh is winless against Ohio State and hes struggled with Michigan State as well. All they have to do is defeat the TCU Horned Frogs and the winner of the Georgia Bulldogs-Ohio State Buckeyes matchup in the Peach Bowl to be crowned national champions. Yes Gattis was a good hire, in the sense that there are 25+ QBs in college football that I can see running his offense effectively. bS9ucy5odG1sP2lkPUdUTS1NRjZQWFhDJmFtcDtndG1fYXV0aD1LaEg2aGVD The Wolverines rank fifth in. Michigan State football will head to Ann Arbor this weekend to face off against No. According to your #'s there are 26 games in that span to look at. October 24, 2022 3:11 pm ET. aWdodD0nMCcgc3JjPSdodHRwczovL3d3dy5nb29nbGV0YWdtYW5hZ2VyLmNv Here is what former four-star Michigan football transfer addition had to say about his decision to leave Nebraska via the In The Trenches Podcast: Ultimately, it came down to the decision of I want to go to a place where I could maximize my potential, Hausmann said. With the exception of Brady Hoke's last year, when the team finished 7th, no other coach at Michigan in the last 11 years ever finished in the top 10 nationally. Since Jim Harbaugh took over as the head coach for the Michigan Wolverines, the team has had stellar seasons. The SPORTS REFERENCE and STATHEAD trademarks are owned exclusively by Sports Reference LLC. Harbaugh is working to change that narrative, having gotten over the hump last year and reaching the College Football Playoff. So, well see.. Hoke's last season saw a 0-4 record against top 25 teams. Oct. 18, 2019 10:50 am ET. Since Jim Harbaugh took over in 2015, the Michigan football team is 5-3 against Penn State 5-2 if you exclude the COVID-19 year as many do. Michigan would clinch a berth in the Big Ten Championship Game with a win. In 2021, Harbaugh succeeded in bringing the Wolverines close to a national championship. From 2007-14, prior to Harbaugh's hiring, Michigan failed to finish the season ranked in the top 25 five of the seven years, and never cracked the top 10. bm9zY3JpcHQ+CiAgPGltZyBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vc2Iuc2NvcmVjYXJkcmVz Harbaugh has the best average, with 384.44, by .44 a point over Rodriguez, and 15.5 points higher than Hoke's average. Just best players on best teams? From 1982-85 Mallory played on Bo Schembechlers teams, earning All-Big Ten honors, being named a team captain, and was the teams MVP in 1984. His performance has been a bit of a roller coaster, with 'low' rankings twice exceeding triple digits, in 2014 and 2017, and a high ranking of 50 last year. Now, Gattis has earned another Power Five role as Marylands offensive coordinator ahead of the 2023 season. Gattis had been expected to go with Locksley to Maryland when Locks first got the job following the 18 season; but made an abrupt change when Jim Harbaugh offered him the coordinator title at Michigan.. Logos were compiled by the amazing SportsLogos.net. The defensive tackle depth should not be anywhere near the problem it was this year if Smith and Hinton are healthy. He is not who we were told we were hiring. All three of Michigans wins came at home (2015 Northwestern, 2019 Iowa and Notre Dame) whereas the rest were either on the road or at a neutral site in a bowl game. Outside of Ohio State, Harbaugh has had the most issues against Michigan State. Edward Sutelan is a content producer at The Sporting News. eTpoaWRkZW4nIHdpZHRoPScwJz48L2lmcmFtZT4KPC9ub3NjcmlwdD4KCgo=, PGRpdiBjbGFzcz0ncmEtY29udGFpbmVyIGRpc3Ryb19hZCc+CjxkaXYgY2xh On the flip side, Brady Hoke still holds the season-record for most wins (11) and season-record for highest offense rating. 1 prospect this month, Michigan football: top-10 Ohio State target will return to Ann Arbor, Five-star Ohio State target wants to visit Michigan football again, Michigan football makes final four with top-35 defensive back, Michigan football spent shocking amount on recruiting in 2022, Michigan basketball coach breaks down Illinois matchup, Michigan basketball: takeaways from a gutsy win over Wisconsin, Kobe Bufkin leads Michigan basketball to thrilling overtime victory, Michigan basketball vs. Wisconsin: preview and predictions, Michigan star shooting guard a projected lottery pick in the 2024 NBA Draft, Michigan football likely wont have a first round draft pick in 2023, Michigan football legend Chad Henne announces retirement, 3 Michigan Wolverines earn Super Bowl rings on Sunday night, Michigans Ronnie Bell is one of the most underrated players in the Draft, Michigans Aidan Hutchinson wins Pepsi Defensive Rookie of the Year. Jim Harbaugh has hired yet another former NFL coordinator to his staff the 2023 Wolverine coaching staff may be the best that we have seen in quite some time. The Lions fared best in team travel accommodations, treatment of families and the weight room. cyd9KTt2YXIgZj1kLmdldEVsZW1lbnRzQnlUYWdOYW1lKHMpWzBdLAogICAg