You both were so kind and easy to work with, we truly appreciate you choosing Jorgensen Farms! I was so impressed by the wedding planner (Heather); she really helped make the day beautiful & stress-free. Since no staff had said anything, our table wasnt aware that this was a cue to get up if we wanted any of what was left of the finger foods, all of where were ice cold and picked over by the time our table got up there. Our families and friends had a blast and still rave about the location, the food and the party!! he fire pit, to the dance floor and even just walking around the property. It was clear that they take what they do seriously, while appreciating the beauty and significance of the event. The grounds and barn are gorgeous!! If you're a bride and your not looking to do a lot of decorating, this place is perfect! We were truly blessed to have such amazing (and without a doubt calm & patient) professionals assist us with ensuring our wedding was perfect. Still in love! They were amazing to work with! Jorgensen Farms can accommodate parties of up to 250 guests. Certified organic since 2002, Jorgensen Farms is dedicated to producing and cooking with seasonal, organic food. Im not sure what it was but we consumed something that was either spoiled or undercooked. We chose The Historic Barn as our venue for the reception and The Flower Field for our ceremony. Every detail of your wedding was beautiful, we are so happy that you and your guests enjoyed it. Maybe I was expecting too much, but I thought someone would have welcomed all of guests or said something to indicate we were starting. Jorgensen is perfect if you are looking for a rustic themed wedding and you can truly make it your own and personalize your event. Floral design was amazing too. aff member was readily available to step in to lend a hand whenever needed. here and you will not regret it for a second. You would never have guessed that being a successful wedding venue is not the main purpose of this farm. Jorgensen Farm is NOT a run-of-the-mill venue-- it's truly memorable. e taking- and if there was, the information we went over was only repeated over and over again at the consecutive meetings. stions or changes to our ceremony or reception, I would just email Katherine and she would change it in her records. We are delighted that you had a magical and stress-free wedding day! Our experience is what I would hope for every couple to experience on their wedding day: pure joy. :). I also booked with Kelly of Jorgensen Floral to do our flower arrangements and that was awesome. I let the coordinator know about my concerns and she did fix the storage situation, but she did not acknowledge any of my other problems. NO ONE bothered to call us about that. It ended up being an intimate standing room ceremony that was so perfect and whimsical! Jorgensen Farms (614) 855-2697 5851 East Walnut Street Westerville, OH 43081 . I had mentioned it out of concern to our server and she said nope, its fine. Okay. Jorgensen Farms is home to two unique wedding venues, The Gardens at Jorgensen Farms & Oak Grove, located in Westerville, OH. (If there were hitches happening the professional and gracious team at Jorgensen Farms certainly never mentioned a word--which means we could focus on having fun). We got married in March and Mackenzie was our coordinator! I would get married here 10 times over :) it was a perfect way to start our happily ever after. Macie, Heather, and Val are the main people I worked with, and they were amazing. When we first looked at Jorgensen Farms we knew this was the perfect place for our Wedding. You get so much more-- incredible venue with multiple options for ceremony and reception, tables and linens, coordination services, optional floral that was very reasonable, no service charges. I did have a couple of issues but the owner Val took care of everything to make sure it Doug and I were married at Jorgensen Farms on June 11, 2011. The day of our wedding, Katherine and her assistant (also named Katherine) definitely brought their "A" game. We hope you'll find a reas We honestly believe this is the most beautiful wedding venue in all of Ohio! We can't wait to see how the tree grows just as we grow in our marriage. Planning and support was well thought out. nue for our rustic affair, including a tasteful dining/dancing area, beautiful new bar and buffet area, and we opted for the firepit and some outdoor children's games as well. Overall, everything was perfect. We are so thrilled your wedding dreams all came together! The venue is beautiful and fit our personalities/lifestyles perfectly. We were honored to have your wedding celebration at the Historic Barn, and we wish you the very best as you start your new life together. The wedding coordinator/planner, Karen, thank you for this kind review! Being able to rent candles, votives and table numbers through them was huge and eliminated so much stress. However, the whole process was so stress-free that people couldn't believe that I was getting married in such a short period of time when they would ask me. It was a fantastic experience to host your wedding at the Historic Barn, and we are absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your day. She invited us back to Oak Grove a couple of weeks after the wedding to plant a Red Bud tree, which is native to Ohio, in the gorgeous tree line up against the venue. Wedding package features and options include event coordination, tables, chairs, linens, event rentals, and floral design services. Prior to this, I was not so familiar with how tastings are typically run at Jorgensen but this was awful. The Barn provided the perfect ve Kathryn, Val and the entire staff at Jorgensen Farms are the best!!! Val poked her head out to comfort me as I watched out the window of the yellow house as the rain began to fall on some of the guests out in the field! Jess and Ryan's wedding could not have gone any smoother or been more beautiful. Suzi and the stylists did an incredible job. Jorgensen Farms, Oak Grove was the most perfect venue. Corie, was absolutely delightful to work with as a coordinator and she truly ensured that our wed Wow, Katie! All our guests raved about the food and the kindness of the staff. weddings eastlyn bright March 16, 2022 Jorgensen Farms Jorgensen farms Oak Grove, Jorgensen farms wedding, greenhouse wedding, greenhouse wedding venues ohio, greenhouse wedding venues, columbus wedding photographer, spring wedding in ohio, bride with tattoos, bohemian bride ideas Comment The chicken Marsala was undercooked. All in all, we had the wedding of our dreams at Jorgensen! Jorgensen farm is it from catering to reception and ceremony and also flowers they do it all perfectly. I would recommend this place to anyone that loves the outdoors and natures natural beauty. My guests were blown away by the beauty and comfort of the farm. I found her and let her know and she took care of it within minutes. All of these things were a large determining factor in my choosing Jorgensen considering the small amount of decor in the barn (it had to be a DIY wedding). My husband and I were very satisfied with the end result. When we came up with the idea to honor the land by planting a tree, Val didn't laugh at the idea, but took it by the reigns. eremony on site and the coordinators with Jorgensen Farms made sure everything went smoothly on time. If you're looking for a fairytale wedding venue, Jorgensen Farms is it!!! The Gardens at Jorgensen Farms is an elegant venue in which the beauty of nature and the comforts of home are perfectly blended. n both turned out beautiful and the planning process was seamless. You were a fairytale bride, and it was a delight to have you celebrate with us. We had some rain throughout the day, which pushed our timeline for the day back a little bit. If you are on the fence about having your wedding here, DO IT. Especially in August when their hydrangea field is in full bloom. dding. endors to ensure our day went as planned. We had our ceremony under the big tree and our reception in the arena barn. From the beginning of the day on, a st Hello, Lauren! Although it's a little pricey, it's worth every penny. We originally planned to have the ceremony under a tree near the stream, but unfortunately the rain came right at ceremony time. The historical barn and entire property was just beautiful! Budget Wedding; Gallery; Banquets. ust happened to be that one rainy day out of the month I couldn't imagine a more b My dream wedding came true at Jorgensen Farms! They give you the freedom to do what you want with your day but also guide you where you need it. As a photographer who has worked with Jorgensen Farms + having my own wedding at Oak Grove, I am beyond thrilled with how incredible our wedding day was. From start to finish, they made our entire wedding process fantastic! The entire staff was helpful and just so easy to work with the entire way! After all these years, we NEVER get tired of looking at wedding albums!! From the day we saw Jorgensen Farms in an online article about top Ohio wedding venues to the day of our first tour - it was love at first sight! re out of our day. a wonderful person and we truly enjoyed working with her. They did my floral and they did AMAZING. The property is also a working farm and you can tell Val pours her heart into it. They have beautiful flower planters, dried herbs hanging, a lovely chandelier, etc. Jorgensen is just magical. Val & Roger really make it their mission for the day to go perfectly! It was a dream wedding. The week of the wedding we asked for a change of color in the linens, this was taken care of within minutes of asking. Our experience was simply perfect. Wonderful venue! We had the perfect weather, the perfect weather and the perfect staff! We toured the farm in December shortly after getting engaged and only half of the venue was completed at that time. It was not satisfactory whatsoever. We had our wedding June 2, 2017 and Jorgensen's was amazing. The employees were very helpful and helped organize, push certain items along, and make sure we were not getting behind. This lacked organization in every sense of the word. Although this is our first (AND ONLY) wedding for both of us, we regularly host events throughout the country. got married at Oak Grove in August and it was a dream!!! Not only was the farm unique & perfect, the catering company, Two Caterers was WONDERFUL! That is the best way to describe our wedding experience at Jorgensen Farms. Our coordinator was Ashley and I think she d We loved having our wedding at the Historic Barn. We worked with their onsite coordinator Mackenzie - she was fantastic! I recently had my wedding at Jorgensen Farms in Westerville, OH and my experience was great. For the net cost of the venue and other invested items I would think this should be a smooth process to accomplish and appease all parties involved. The addition of the new mint bar created the perfect amount of extra space. Everyone who attended loved the setting! We wish you the best and all the happiness! We love to hear that you had such an incredible experience from start to finish. It was a small gesture but meant a lot to all of us. Jorgensen Farms was the perfect venue for us!! Thank you for your kind words, Mckenzie! hope you'll find a reason to visit us again! A big thank you to all the staff at this amazing venue for making my husband and my dreams come true!!! Jorgensen Farms: The Gardens & Oak Grove is a Wedding Venue in Westerville, OH. We got married at Jorgensen's Oak Grove location this past labor day and it was more than we could have ever hoped for! I always knew I wanted to get married outside. Paige long NAILED IT with the food- you have use their in house catering . We had a great experience with you, too! I highly recommend this venue! Floral was absolutely beautiful. We barely needed to do anything. The Venue is beautiful and the staff is off the charts!!! This is a testament to how people notice that her personality and work ethic are a perfect fit for the job. If you are looking for a barn wedding, this is the place to go. We couldn't be happier with our choice to have our wedding day at Jorgensen's Historic Barn. Its clear that everyone enjoys what they do and takes pride in where they work. We hope that little Jorgensen pin oak is We got married last weekend at the Oak Grove! Katherine took care of us and patiently fielded all of our questions up to the big day. Val's attention to detail is evident in every aspect. This beautiful venue offers 11 hours of exclusive use of its two farmhouses. be clarified more clearly in the contract. A huge thank you to the entire staff of Jorgensen's! By clicking 'Request Quote', you agree that your information will be shared with the vendor and used to create an account on TheKnot.com. The pasta was mushy and literally tasted like it came from a can, like it was Chef Boyardee. Overall, we had a good experience with Jorgensen and would recommend them to other brides but I've also heard they raised their prices quite a bit for next year so it may not be as good of a value as it was for us. They made our outdoor wedding dreams come true with string lights and a beautiful ceremony setting against the farms oak trees. Cassandra, the on-site at the farm, put the bouquets and centerpieces together for me and I could not have been happier and absolutely went well over my expectations. The beautiful old Oak tree is a dream ceremony location . Sunday, April 23rd || 12 - 4, Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony, Barn, Farm & Ranch, Estate, Garden, Historic Venue, Trees, Cakes & Desserts, Other Desserts, Food & Catering, Planning, Service Staff. For a more nature-inspired aesthetic, couples can enjoy the Oak Grove, a historic greenhouse with glass walls to ensure you're never starved of the lush surroundings. The Jorgensen Historic Barn is like a wedding paradise! We apologize that we did not better communicate with you about the staffing for your wedding leading up to it. We were honored to host your wedding celebration, and we are absolutely thrilled that you enjoyed the process from the start. In fact, when we first visited, they had not yet broke ground on the new bathrooms and since that time, they have expanded the bathrooms, kitchen, and re-done the roof. The venue is absolutely beautiful and exactly what we were looking for. I simply cannot say enough great things about the entire staff at Jorgensen! The food is beyond delicious, the staff is extremely professional (yet fun!) you and your family! My husband and I have never been in a wedding before and Cori our wedding coordinator was extremely helpful and kept us calm through the weeks leading up to th Emily, thank you for taking the time to offer us this lovely review! the farm is beautiful, so many great photo ops! Jorgensen Farms Historic Barn located in Westerville Ohio is a premier central Ohio wedding location. Your guests will thank you too! Our day of coordinator constantly reached out and helped us with all aspects of the day even reminding me to stop and eat and have some water! Although I was extremely upset, I chose to put all of this aside so I could enjoy our wedding day. The floral department did an absolutely perfect job, my bouquet was beautiful and they did a great job of capturing the vibe I wanted. She added little details that made all the difference. The farm itself is GORGEOUS. Oak Grove is completely separate from the original Barn event space so you will not overlap with another wedding. It was such a pleasure to help host your wedding. They are constantly maintaining and working on the venue. I did all of my center pieces through the farm which in my mind should've made things even easier but that ended up being a big source of stress for me. The venue is stunning- it "wowed" all of our guests. I would also recommend marking personal decorations so that Jorgensen staff is aware it is not a vendor's. I would highly recommend this venue! you! This is who you want to coordinate your wedding. Jorgensen Catering sources ingredients from Jorgensen Farms and local artisan providers who share the Jorgensen family's commitment to quality produce and caring, responsible environmental stewardship. On the day of the wedding, we were able to relax and enjoy every moment as we were confident that the Jorgensen Farms staff in coordination with our caterer, Bosc and Brie, would manage every detail to create the perfect day for the bride and groom and for all of our guests. We received so many compliments on the organization of the day and the stunning beauty of the barn. Everything was fine during that meeting. And the setting just could not have been better. e big day. COVID has made this time uncertain and chaotic but our team at Jorgensen was constantly on top of everything. The landscape of Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers & Parties, Flower Girl Dresses and Ring Bearer Outfits. It was also nice to hear that Jorgensen gave you an incredible experience you'll never forget. This venue was absolutely amazing! Choosing where you will hold one of the most important days in your life can be a daunting task and we're delighted and honored that you entrusted us to help make your wedding day come to life! Suzi made gorgeous bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids and created beautiful centerpieces. I highly recommend getting your own coordinator at a facility that will allow you to do so. id an outstanding job. Can't say enough about the quality of service that JF provides. Wishing you a lifetime of joy Easy and beautiful. Nothing compared to it (we looked all over the Cleveland & Columbus areas). Thank you so much for the kind words and taking the time to give us a review! She continues to improve upon her venue even when she doesn't "have to". Corie was an amazing coordinator for us. The owner of the farm (Val) was so lovely to work with. Couples planning an intimate affair will fall in love with The Clubhouse, a stunning facility with a capacity for up to 75 guests. But I'm writing this specifically to acknowledge the Jorgensen staff. Jorgensen Farms Wedding. I had the pleasure of photographing my second wedding at Jorgensen this past weekend. Artistic chandeliers hang from the ceiling among the exposed beams, covering your event in a warm, welcoming glow. We absolutely loved creating such a magical day! Jorgensen Farms will forever hold a special place in our hearts. We hope you'll have the opportunity to BOOK YOUR WEDDING AT JORGENSEN FARMS! They are all professional, courteous, helpful and do everything they can do make the day perfect! Way to go, Macie! Jumping from flipping tables and moving chairs to running a golf cart out for us the hard work seemed effortless to her. This was the perfect place for us to get married and exactly what we had been picturing. Jorgensen Farms- Oak Grove & Historic Barn 5851 E Walnut St, Westerville, OH based Venue + 1 market 2 Recommendations Full Wedding (Ceremony and Reception) Pricing Starting at $12,500 for off-peak dates, and $15,000 for peak dates Guest Capacity Up to 250 seated guests View full gallery About This Venue Ours was in the winter/spring. en it's your wedding day you really need that. This eye-catching structure features a unique, semi-covered design for a harmonious blend of natural wood and natural light. THANK YOU JORGENSEN!! le property is magazine worthy. Jorgensen Farms is a full-service wedding venue. gensen. Best wishes! My flower arrangements were exactly what I envisioned. This place is perfect. s ago! In fact, It is pretty close to being the only venue in all of Ohio that has an inside space to hold 120+ people and an outdoor covered area to hold 120+.Making the event function selections versatile and accommodating for that "what if it rains" scenario. We love you all and appreciate everything you do!! It was important to us to pick a venue that values the local community and the land. Im talking clean plates everywhere. We used Jorgensen floral and catering also and our guests were raving about how b Megan, congratulations and thank you so much for this lovely review! We toured / booked with Val, got additional information from Emily and then planned with Heather. I was then also informed that contrary to my rental agreement, I was no longer allowed to store decorations on their property the week before the wedding and my setup time was completely taken away. Our wedding was spectacular, the farms spots for photos were marvelous, and the wedding coordinator and owner of the farm were wonderful people to work with.