10 Facts to Know, Who Is Taylor Starling Killa Bee and Is She Married? From checks we carried out, we found out Rob had his last fight in May 2014. Looking for fee assistance or respite care? Round 1 Junie Browning Jeremy Myers "The Lunatik" "Kamikaze" Bout Information Event: Hardrock MMA 84: Beatdowns for Breast Cancer Date: Saturday 10.15.2016 at 07:30 PM ET Referee: Venue: Turfway Park Enclosure: Cage Location: Florence, Kentucky, United States Bout Billing: Main Card (fight 13 of 16) Pro/Am: The 24-year-old attended Kingsborough Community College and currently worked at Coney Island Hospital as a registered nurse in the ER. Apparently you only watched the USA guys, and not the UK guys. You get probably 30Gs a fight for 3 years (more or less, depending on how well you do) and because you win the show, you get hooked up with AMAZING SPONSORS! He has gotten himself in trouble a number of times because of what some have described as his erratic behavior. Reach: -- STANCE: Orthodox DOB: May 12, 1984 Career statistics: SLpM: 3.76 Str. C'mon Dana what are you thinking? Junie "The Lunatic" Browning was born in Florida and raised in Kentucky. Since his debut, Browning has gone on to fight a total of 2 more times in the UFC. So he was surrounded by a group of 12-15 of his closest friends who had been drinking in celebration previous to our arrival. I was really amazed at how bad Rob lost. His opponent was terrible, I mean that guy was completely horrid. maybe his opponent was the victim of a pre-fight EGGING! The expert insights and tools we provide mean youll never again have to spend valuable time sifting through the flood of sports noise to find the actual, actionable information that you need. His striking is good, his clinch work is controlling and okay, but his takedown defense is good, and I havent seen his SUB defense, but I bet it is good too just for the fact that every other aspect of his game is strong for where he stands in his career. Yes the uk team is better than the usa team i see one at most 2 guys making semi's from there, but overall the fights didnt impress me, there were a couple good ones. Indiana. You get to fight for the UFC for three years. I have an opinion as do you' date=' you will not sway mine just as i will not sway yours. Junie Browning Birthday. They said that local Thais and mafia had a price on my head and were headed to the hospital and both my girlfriend and my life were at risk. He suffered from numerous gashes to the head and neck and a stab wound to the arm. He attended Bourbon County High School where he competed in football and the 160lb (73kg). He threw glass cups at both Kyle Kingsbury and Shane Primm, his castmates on the show, and was almost removed from the show. that sux. This means he is 37 years old at the moment. only, please. By headlining shows, you immediately get top dollar from your sponsors. Spike TV is available in 97.7 million homes and is a division of MTV Networks. Press Esc to cancel. By Robs career did not attract the kind of attention that Junies career garnered. He refuses to disclose his current location andpleads the U.S. Embassy for cooperation to get him home. Canadian Nordine Taleb a month ago at Ring of Combat XXXVIII. Browning trained with Four Seasons MMA under Mike O'Donnell; then moving to Las Vegas, NV and trained with Xtreme Couture. in the Welterweight division. In fact, the entire show was dominated by Brownings rude behavior towards his fellow castmates. April 9, 2009 in The Ultimate Fighter. He has also decided to quit alcohol and be sober. Discover Junie Browning's Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates. Where is he now? Defranco was basically given a walk through and was almost got ran through himself. Acc. Avg. He just sat in Defrancos open half guard for most of the round and hit him. Any hopes of a winning streak and eventual comeback to the UFC were unfortunately snuffed out for Sell when he lost to. Browning was defeated on the last episode before the finals by Efrain Escudero. The event will feature a main event of former UFC and TUF competitor Junie Browning (3-1) clashing with local up-and-comer Scott Cornwell (1-0). I seen junnie with a garbage record something like 3-6 then last fight night he has a 3-0 ?? Fighter Details Given Name: Junie Allen Browning MMA Record: 5-6-0 (Win-Loss-Draw) Nickname: The Lunatik Current Streak: 1 Win Age: 33 | Date of Birth: 1985.05.12 Last Fight: October 15, 2016 in HRMMA Weight Class: Welterweight | Last Weigh-In: 176.0 lbs Affiliation: Legends MMA Height: 5'10" (178cm) | Reach: 72.0" (183cm) How Old - Age: 37. Bio (Age) and Husband. Also fighting on the Spike TV card will be the previously announced rematch of UFC welterweights Kevin Burns and Anthony Rumble Johnson and a middleweight clash between Jason The Athlete MacDonald and Wilson Gouveia. Amen on all counts! hummm true. I'm no angel and use profanity too, but it has gotten so out of hand that you can't even figure out what is being said, as most of the comments are bleeped out. Degrading to American fighters would be a more accurate depiction though. The event will feature a main event of former UFC and TUF Team USA is embarrassing to say the most of their skills. Where is he now? His younger brother, Rob Browning, fights for the Lexington-based organization American Fight League.[2]. A takedown is awarded when a fighter deliberately grapples an opponent to the ground and establishes an advantageous position for an appreciable amount of time. I was in fact the victim in this case, and it is important I am able to tell my side of the story and provide you with pictures and evidence to support it. Junie Allen Browning (born May 12, 1985)[1] is an American mixed martial artist. Both fighters earned a post-fight bonus, after the bout was awarded Fight of the Night. They even mentioned that if my girlfriend was found, they would kill or harm her in attempt to find me, he added. No offense to either fighter' date=' but that was a terrible showing. He just had absolutely no answer except curling up and hoping it got stopped. That is a good start, but he only has three wins. a little Nick Diaz hand movement and then he was toast as soon as it hit the ground. Reports say he was allegedly physically assaulted by an expatriate female at the bar, which was followed by threats against Junie's life by locals involved with the Thai mafia. I know you like the Brownings for some reason Dana but I hope that was the end of them in the UFC. No Shawn White(not his real name, Shawn White is a snowboarder HAHA) was the dude with red hair. It was here that he was raised. According to our findings, Junie Browning now resides in Kentucky where he grew up. They drug me back into the bar where they pummeled me with punches and kicks. I guess i have higher expectations for fighters that want to fight in the ufc, what i look for is a well versed striker as well as someone with good wrestling or bjj, thats what i think makes a good well rounded fighter. Okay. We all know the Brownings don't have any class so its possible he starts running his mouth the first night in the house!! The egg incident occurred before his fight. While in Kentucky, Junie Browning began schooling. [9], In December, 2011, Browning was reported to have been involved in a fight in the Phuket Province of Thailand. And yes this looks to be the worst ultimate fighter yet, i seen no talent whatsoever yet out of any of the fighters >_< ufc get your **** together. Browning went on to win two more fights against Dustin Walden and David Kaplan. Last seen in the UFC: TKO loss to Matt Brown at UFC 96 on March 7th, 2009. You should have to earn your way in. I guess i have higher expectations for fighters that want to fight in the ufc, what i look for is a well versed striker as well as someone with good wrestling or bjj, thats what i think makes a good well rounded fighter. When he grew older, Junie Browning began to seek out professional training experts and soon got in touch with Four Seasons MMA, a mixed martial arts school in Lexington, Kentucky. The MMA star, who now resides in Kentucky, USA, has a brother called Rob Browning. Browning, a/k/a "The Lunatik," They have a solid team and not a lot weak links. His most recent fight was a loss to Canadian prospect Steve Boss. Famous for: Being the very first middleweight champion in UFC history. A: Stupid, and what you think doesn't matter, B: Know very little about MMA and what you think doesn't matter. 21 and over Nover acknowledges his professional life is quite the dichotomy healing by day but fighting by night. He just had absolutely no answer except curling up and hoping it got stopped. I have seen Dent fight a couple of times and can say he is definetly battle tested. Junie Browning was very active since he was a kid and took interest in combat sports at a young age. Two friends came banging on the door, which we didnt answer for fear of who it might be. 19. Junie The Lunatik Browning is a 37 year old Male fighter from United States with a 5-6-0 pro MMA record. Pearsons I don't see ANYONE touching and Franklin was pretty tough too. Brownings brother is a former mixed martial artist called Rob Browning. He is supposed to be fighting in the next episode of TUF. In 2009, Browning was arrested after assaulting nurses in a Nevada hospital. His opponent was terrible, I mean that guy was completely horrid. lol debate me for an easy win? partner of Rich Franklin and former MMA Big Show Middleweight After going 0-3 in the UFC, Nover took a year off from the sport and eventually made a comeback at a regional show, winning by decision. We panicked and decided that our best option was to escape in the middle of the night and hope we could make it home, he said. Maybe, but i couldn't stand to see another browning trying to be the tough guy in the house for an entire season. Browning wasn't doing well before his recent escapades in Thailand. A subreddit for all things Mixed Martial Arts. Tiffany Stratton Bio: Age, Real Name, Height, and Why People Think Shes a Guy. I have seen it 4 times and I can tell you right now Rob was doing everything until his second take down. OH I think there are always better fights anywhere. He is on a two-fight losing streak and most recently lost to Jan Blachowicz at a KSW (Polish MMA promotion) event back in November. He was using different styles of strikes to keep a bigger and heavier fighter away from him' date=' and he was outpointing him easily. Hours later, my phone began to ring with numerous reliable sources stating that we were not safe and we needed to leave now! Famous for: Being lauded as the next Anderson Silva but being a total bust. WebLosers of MMA: Junie Browning OnFullBlast 1.78K subscribers Subscribe 18 Share 3.8K views 1 year ago Thanks to todays Sponsor Dubby! I do not know why she was mad. After getting well, he fled from Thailand and returned to the USA fearing for his life. WebGiven Name: Junie Allen Browning Pro MMA Record: 5-6-0 (Win-Loss-Draw) Nickname: The Lunatik Current Streak: 1 Win Age: 1985-05-12 | Date of Birth: 1985.05.12 Last Fight: October 15, 2016 in HRMMA Weight Class: Welterweight | Last Weigh-In: 176.0 lbs Affiliation: Legends MMA Height: 5'10" (178cm) | Reach: 72.0" (183cm) Honestly, go watch that match again. They said there was no time, that I needed to hide. Some reports say he was mobbed because he also attacked local residents outside the bar during the fight. Without any notice I found myself in a physical altercation with Simon in the street.. Who would be the judges for that one lol. Unless Hendo is the BEST coach to date on TUF, the US loses.[/quote']. Nover currently holds a rank of brown belt under his Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Teacher Alexandre "Soca" Freitas and fights out of Team Insight. Both of these victories came by way of submission. Where is he now? For some time, Junie Browning has been out of the spotlight and fans have been asking where the combat sportsman has been. We do not want to mention their names to protect them from being associated with the situation and any harm that may come to them. He left the UFC at 9-3, and he is now 18-16 and on a seven-fight losing streak. I just don't think theres the talent on the US team to beat the UK team. I'm tired of trying to figure out what is being said by most of the cast including Dana, as they seem to think that profanity is required to complete a sentence. Browning challenged those claims to MMAWeekly.com on Sunday. The guy that fought his friend had a lot of tattoos. Type above and press Enter to search. WebJunie A Browning, (502) 234-3292, LA Public Records Instantly. Bio, Age, and Net Worth, Where Is Junie Browning and Who Is His Brother Rob Browning? We were told by the officer that we should stay the night in the hospital to have my head monitored and would be able to go home with no charges the next morning. Browning made his professional debut against Logan Barger on January 19, 2008, fighting on the regional circuit. division of wrestling while in high school. He was clearly a very active young boy with high prospects in sports. He was like " not if you fight like that your not " ahhhh it was priceless, The fighter that beat Jr Dumba** is a very solid fighter and definetly one of the better American fighters. Where is he now? The 24-year-old is currently training with Xtreme Couture in Las Vegas. Last season Dana continued to allow Junie to stay on the show when he should have been eliminated for various reasons let alone the fact that his fighting is subpar. ONSLAUGHT will be shown live on GoFightLive.com. Browning's fight did not happen right away. Saurav Gurjar Wife, Height, Weight, and Age: Why Was He Removed from WWE? According to reports, when he was rushed to the hospital for treatment, he assaulted the nurses by behaving violently and pushing them. Browning is not currently booked for any fights. Where is he now? Significant Strikes Absorbed per Minute, Str. Again I will state that the contract is basically a lie. They began to assess my wounds and stitch up the three large gashes on my head. I guess I was think'n that he wudn't even be there 'till he wins. Nothing that I had said involved her or her friends whatsoever. The former Ultimate Fighter bad boy Junie Browning isn't a bad boy anymore -- he's just a bad fighter. In only a few seconds, my girlfriend was thrown across the street and I had been hit from behind in the back of the head by a glass beer bottle. The AllStar MMA Picks: The Ultimate Collaboration Between FightPicks and Fanatics MMA. : Serra has yet to be officially released by the UFC, but he hasn't been scheduled to fight in a while either, so his status is in limbo as of now. Just to be sure, why dont you go look it up? Browning made his post UFC debut against Scott Cornwell for MMA Big Show. Obviously tuf isn't getting canceled since the ufc is only gaining popularity, but the contract offered through tuf is pretty weak, and the good fighters would be better off trying to get into the ufc without the show, and thats what i'm see'ing. Degrading to American fighters would be a more accurate depiction though.[/quote']. Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land. Last seen in the UFC: Submission loss to Cole Miller at UFC Fight Night 18 on April 1st, 2009. The 1 real question I have is how was Brownings record 4-0? He wants to use his experience to train the students interested in combat sports. It happened to be the owner of the bars birthday, Simon Wilson Menzies. Escudero: And he went a long time being undefeated. His MMA record reflects the trouble of his post-UFC life. He was still nailing him but it would have be worse if he would've passed!! You cant possibly believe these are the best fighters the usa and uk can produce do you?[/quote']. If that is not a good deal, then I need to know what is. Following the reports of his arrest and his failure to show up in court, the UFC was enraged by Brownings antics. That was in the house. WebLatest on Junie Browning including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on ESPN No offense to either fighter, but that was a terrible showing. In all, Junie Browning fought a total of 11 times as a professional. If these are the best fighter they could find the show looks to be getting canceled soon : P. 1. He was beating on him for 2 minutes with no defense and STILL COULDNT FINISH THE FIGHT! Yeah that guy Defranco fought was an absolute joke. They get time to learn skills, and grow as a fighter before they get to the top of the ladder and fight top tier opponents. On Season 8 of The Ultimate Fighter, a guy named Junie Browning is one of the most talented fighters on the show but is also a drunken jerk. Of course they will not be in title contention for awhile. Husband, Height, and 5 Other Facts to Know, Tyson Kidd and His Wife Natalya Neidhart: Age and Net Worth, Natalia Markova Biography: Age, Body Measurements, and 5 Other Facts. The guy was picking no angles, was covering up horribly, and the only strength he had in striking was keeping a distance with Demarques with kicks. He was beating on him for 2 minutes with no defense and STILL COULDNT FINISH THE FIGHT! Significant Striking Accuracy, SApM - Some reports say he was deported but this is not certain. it was just a good feeling to see Browning curled up like a girl and getting bombed onI think I broke my DVR rewinding it LOL. WebJunie Browning; Born: Junie Allen Browning May 12, 1985 (age 32) Lexington, Kentucky, United States: Other names: The Lunatik: Nationality: American: Height: 5 ft 9 in (1.75 m) I was screaming at the dude through the TV then he got caught in a RNC the next round and I couldn't stop laughing LOL, thats what you get.